The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I decided to make another installment in the adventures of Sutton and Makenna: Hypnotized Hotties. Please let me know how you like this story. I think I’ll make a couple chapters. Oh, and the same restrictions apply. You know, if you’re under 18, don’t read further. Enjoy!

“Aboard the Salty Seagull”

Cliff knew he couldn’t keep these girls much longer. He had looked into their records and had found that Sutton had had a very bright future ahead of her. Plus, the novelty of having sex slaves had begun to wear off; he felt it was time to find new victims.

Before releasing them, though, he had their parents’ memories erased through trances and he made sure both were accepted back into their university as well. Hypnosis was a very powerful tool. Then he made one last phone call to an old friend of his...

“Okay girls. I will count backwards from 10 to 1. As I do this, you will slowly be released from my power. When you are fully awake, you will have no memory of this and will not notice my car pull away as you move towards your houses.", Cliff instructed the hypnotized beauties. “10...9...8...waking...7...6...5...4...almost fully energized...3...2...1...awake!", said Cliff.

Both girls blinked sleepily and left the car having no recollection of where they’d been for the past couple months. Cliff’s car slowly faded into the distance, completely ignored by both Sutton and Makenna.

Sutton had always dreamt of travelling to Europe. She had gone through school, every summer begging her parents to let her live out her dream and spend some time in Europe. Every time she asked, her frustrated parents always gave her the same response, “No.”

Sutton had now finished college and was staying at her parents’ home until she saved up enough money to get a place of her own. Today, her sorority sister/friend, Makenna was over visiting. Both were excited to finally be out of school. As both girls gabbed away, Sutton’s parents entered the room.

“Sutton, we have an announcement to make. We both decided that since you have finished school once and for all...you can go travel around Europe!” said her dad.

Sutton was overcome with excitement. So overjoyed, in fact, that a little wet patch between her legs formed.

“As an added bonus, your friend Makenna may go with you if she so pleases.” said Sutton’s mom.

Now both girls were going wild. They were going to Europe!

“Sorry, Makenna. This isn’t exactly how I thought we’d be travelling.” said Sutton as both girls stared at their method of transportation. It was one of those old, rickety ships that looked like it would fall apart. It looked as if it took a crew of hundreds to keep the boat afloat.

“My dad said it would ‘build character’. What crap! I’m out of college for chrissakes! I think I have built up enough character.” bellowed a frazzled Sutton.

“Relax...I have a feeling we’ll be left alone. Besides, I’m sure the captain will be jovial enough. Look at him!” pointed out Makenna as the captain strode in their direction.

“Ahoy there! Looks like I’ve got two more fine young ladies to join me aboard the ‘Salty Seagull’.” said the captain.

The girls exchanged quizzical looks. ‘Two MORE girls’? they thought. Who else could possibly be aboard that little dinghy?

“Of course, allow me to introduce myself. I’m captain Jacardi. You’ll be travelling on my ship. Don’t worry, you girls will barely even remember the boat ride over...that is to say it’ll be quick.” piped Captain Jacardi.

Sutton found the charisma of the captain to be quite disarming. He had a mystical aura, almost as if he would be someone you could listen to for hours upon hours....

“Sutton! Are you coming or what?” inquired Makenna, snapping Sutton out of a momentary trance.

“Coming!”

The girls had been on board for a couple of hours and had yet to see anyone but Captain Jacardi.

“Do you think it’s weird?” asked Makenna.

“I dunno...it is sorta strange. I guess.” answered Sutton.

As soon as she said that, both girls came across a couple of girls. This wouldn’t have alarmed them if it hadn’t been for the fact that both girls were clothed grubbily and both were on their hands and knees scrubbing the deck!

“What are you doing?", asked an alarmed Sutton, “You don’t have to clean up, you should be dressed nicer and enjoying the trip! Stand up!”

Both girls ignored Sutton’s command, but did make eye contact.

“We weren’t ordered to. Besides, we are quite happy with our current state. In fact, this is all we desire to do.” answered one of them, flatly.

“Come again? Did you just say that isn’t...", began Makenna as Captain Jacardi walked up.

“Girls, I would advise you from contact from my little workers. That is, unless you want to become one.", stated Captain Jacardi.

Sutton and Makenna both hung on every word he said, motionless, completely captivated by the speaker. Captain Jacardi made a mental note in his head, these girls will make excellent candidates. As soon as he finished talking, both girls snapped out of their reverie.

“Where are we?", asked Sutton.

“Never mind. Off to your quarters you two.", ordered Jacardi. Both girls didn’t see why this wasn’t a reasonable request and walked off.

“There’s something odd about him.", said Sutton, “I don’t like the way I freeze every time he talks.” Both girls now fully believed in hypnosis, even though neither exactly understood why. “We should try and find out as much as we can. I know! We’ll spy on him in shifts. I’ll stay in the room and try to figure out his tactics, while you, Makenna, go out on deck and spy. Don’t get caught! I don’t know what’ll happen if you do.", said Sutton.

Makenna was unsure about this scheme. She could vaguely recall how Sutton’s last crusade ended in disaster...“Fine.", agreed a still unsure Makenna, “I promise not to get caught. This’ll kinda be exciting!”

Sutton began reading up on forms of mind control. She reached “hypnosis” and found that this is what Jacardi was using. The exact definition was, ‘1 : a state that resembles sleep but is induced by a person whose suggestions are readily accepted by the subject

2 : any of various conditions that resemble sleep’ and “hypnotism was, ‘1 : the study or act of inducing hypnosis—compare MESMERISM’.

“That’s it!", she cried, “I’ll just wait for the results of Makenna’s research. I hope she makes it back okay.”

Makenna was nervous while out on deck. She’d never done anything like this before. She found herself questioning Sutton’ wild scheme. She came across the door that led to the galley and saw a strange light coming out of the doorway. She crouched low, placed her ear close to the small crease and listened.

“WE ARE ALL OBEDIENT. WE LIVE TO SERVE ONLY OUR MASTER, CAPTAIN JACARDI.", said all the slave workers in unison.

“Good...good...I see I’ve taught you all nicely. Yes! You are all under my command and you will do as I say. You desire nothing less than to obey your master!", he said. Makenna once again encountered that feeling of being transfixed by his every word. She found it was oddly relaxing. “Now, as some of you may have noticed, two more recruits have boarded the ship. It is my every intention to let them join our little gathering.” These words set off alarms in Makenna’s head. She knew she must get up...and then....go...well, whatever she had planned couldn’t be that important so, she decided that if she had nothing to do, why not just crouch and listen...

“Now, their previous master, Cliff, instructed me to not let them leave the boat. So, I won’t.", he said, “Now I will ‘heighten your awareness’.", he said. He proceeded to put every single slave girl deeper into her trances. They were soon all deeply asleep. Makenna also felt the effect of his words and fell forward into a delicious sleep...

Captain Jacardi heard the noise of Makenna’s head colliding with the galley door. He then picked up the sleeping beauty and placed her on a stool in the middle of the room.

“Awake, Makenna!", he bellowed and Makenna instantly sprang back to life.

“W-w-where am I?", she asked politely.

“No matter.", he said, “But I have one request.” He proceeded to take a shiny, gold pendant out of his pocket. Makenna noted that it looked as though he had polished it for hours. He held it in front of her face and began to swing the watch gently, back and forth.

“Concentrate, Makenna. See how the light seems to dance on the watch?”

“Mmmm...yes...”

He noted that he saw the sparkles dazzling her eyes. “Good...now...the only thing you can see in this room is this watch.”

“Only...thing...watch...”

“Good! Now, the only sound you hear is my voice”

“Only...sound...voice...”

He could see now that Makenna was easing into a trance. “My voice, it relaxes you. In a way, you could never imagine. And, you now are the pendant swinging freely.”

Makenna began to sway back and forth in time with the watch as her eyelids began to flutter. Jacardi knew he was almost there.

“Now, I will count backwards from five. When I get to one, stop moving and fall into the deepest sleep possible.", he instructed. “5...getting very tired...4...3...drifting away...2...so very sleepy...1...sleep...”

Makenna’s eyes instantly slammed shut. Jacardi smiled happily as he gazed upon his newest hypnotized recruit...

“Okay”, he began, “Makenna, it feels better when we tell the truth, don’t you agree? Tell me all about you’re spying on me.” Makenna went into vivid detail as she described Sutton’s initial discovery and the plotting and carrying-out of Sutton’s plan.

“Okay, ummm...oh...I have an idea...", he said as inspiration dawned, “Makenna, you now have the knowledge and ability to hypnotize Sutton and only Sutton. You may do this as many times as you want, but eventually you have to bring her to me. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Make sure you bring her while she is under your power. When hypnotizing her, you will not issue any post-hypnotic commands unless they make it easier for her to fall in a trance. Also, while she is hypnotized, you will not issue more than 3 commands on any given time. Understood?”

“Yes.", replied a hypnotized Makenna.

“Excellent. Now, open your eyes.", he said while still dangling the watch. When she did, both eyes immediately locked on the watch.

“Now. As you gaze at the watch again, you realize that you are most happy while you obey me. And now, whenever I say the phrase ‘Barbie’ you will fall back under my power. Also, you will not remember the initial induction or any of the stuff you heard me tell my other slaves. Also, you will not remember spying on me or leaving you room. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Now...awake!” Makenna instantly seemed to liven up.

“Where am I?", she asked, completely bewildered.

“It appears as if you stumbled in on me while sleepwalking. Now, head on back up to your quarters sleepyhead!”

“Okay.", she mumbled, embarrassed.

“So, how’d it go?", inquired Sutton.

“Uh...erm...what?", asked Makenna, having blanked out due to her post-hypnotic command.

“Don’t play dumb! What’d you find out? Did he hypnotize you?", Sutton asked again.

“Oh...nothing I guess. And, no, I was definitely not hypnotized!", lied an unassuming Makenna.

“Oh...well...maybe we’ll find something out tomorrow.", said a disappointed Sutton, as she yawned, “Guess I’ll turn in then.”

Something clicked in Makenna’s brain and she said, “Hey, Sutton! Can I ask you a favor?”

“Uh...sure, I guess so.”

Makenna advanced onto Sutton’s bed, sat down next to Sutton and made steady eye contact with Sutton. She then place her left hand onto Sutton’s right cheek and began to make slow circles with that hand.

“Makenna! What in the hell are you doing?", asked a bewildered Sutton, “He got you didn’t he? He gave you orders to hypnotize me! Well, it won’t work!” Sutton attempted to back up but found she was cornered.

“Shhh...the slow circles I make relax you deeply, Sutton. You find yourself lost in my eyes as you drift off into sleep...", said Makenna. Sutton began to feel oddly sleepy as she gazed into Makenna’s eyes. It was very relaxing.

“My voice...it soothes you...relaxes you in ways you never imagined.”

“Relax...never...”

“Your entire body feels so relaxed...your muscles release tension...”

At these words, Sutton’s entire body seemed to deflate like a balloon.

“Your eyes...they begin to close...my voice puts you to sleep, Sutton.”

When Makenna spoke these words, Sutton fell into a deep, hypnotic sleep. A grin spread wide across both Sutton and Makenna’s faces. Makenna smiled as she looked at her hypnotized friend. She wasn’t sure what to do with her new powers, though.

“Sutton!", Makenna commanded as inspiration struck, “You are now turned on by me. You want nothing more than to sexually pleasure me. Submitting to my power makes you so unbelievably horny that the instant you wake up, your insides will burn with a passion, a passion for my body. Also, you won’t remember me hypnotizing you. Instead, you will remember me giving you an incredibly relaxing massage. I will massage you every night from now on because you will request one. And, every time my hands touch the back of your neck, you will instantly fall back into your hypnotized state. Understood?”

“Yes...Mistress Makenna.”

“Alright then. Wake up!”

The instant Sutton awoke, she felt a burning desire to make love to Makenna, even though neither girl had ever participated in a lesbian act. Sutton immediately took hers and Makenna’s clothes off and proceed to kiss Makenna everywhere before licking Makenna’s womanhood clean. Sutton only stopped after she successfully made Makenna and herself go into multiple, fantastic orgasms. Both girls, extremely exhausted, fell asleep in the same bed.

To be continued...