The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

About Richard

By Hypno Witch Shiri

The best stories are the true stories and that I think is the reason why many people like the stories I write. I take something that actually happened in my life, write the story up to a certain point and then I make it fantastic, exaggerate to its fullest, add some sexy and there you go, a story everyone loves. Portrait of a Vampire had me scared because it is the only full fiction story I have ever written and for those that love my stories, I was scared I was letting them down. I am no writer by any means at all, I just have something to talk about and work the writing problem from there, lucky for me, people loved the vampire story.

What can I say about Richard? He is unlike any man I have ever met. He stands six foot ten inches tall, has one of those 70s haircuts, kind of long and over the ears. He has a big bright smile and a personality that is quick witted and smart. Everyone in my circle loves Richard so much he has to be with us almost every day. In fact my people go to pick him up and we keep him close, we don’t do that with anyone else, but things are not the same without him.

My boss, a rude, grumpy scary guy, a “do it right and do it right the first time” kind of person. He has everyone worried all the time, wound up and make no mistakes. We had a relationship some years ago and we drifted apart but I do thank him for bringing me here to the Hypno-Fetish. He and a guy named Agnar gave me this cheesy Hypno Witch Shiri name if I remember right and I could be somewhere without having to be there. You see, I like people in a certain way and I can’t stand being around people. I go to party or to a Starbucks and if I start talking to one person, another person shows up and then another and before you know it I have an audience of people standing around me wanting to hear what I have to say. I pick on people, ask them what they think, smile and point and tell them, “good answer.” They look so happy to be accepted by me. I pick on those that are scared to say things or give an opinion and when they get my praise, it means the world to them. By the time I am done with them, they all walk away on sunshine. However, for the social butterfly that I am, the charisma and magnetism I project, I walk away with a sick stomach, exhausted, wired and freaked. Here in the Hypno-fetish community I can be me and not have to suffer reading people and working them, I still seem to have that magnetic lure but I don’t have to keep it up, its just me.

I walk into my boss’s office, a business we built together based on my talents and his vision of what we wanted to achieve, we did this even after the relationship was over and he is on the phone with someone talking, I sit down and pull out my cell phone and I start checking messages. He is laughing and laughing and then gets off the phone. I look up and I asked, “Who was that?” My Russian boss leaned back in his chair and replied, “That was Richard. He is a friend of a friend. I am going to set him up with Cindy for a Domme session for free, maybe a few.” My boss who never laughs, never smiles and never gives anything away for free had made good friends with this Richard and that I found to be very interesting.

Since I know my boss will be reading this, I would like everyone to know that this last Christmas, I was stressed, overworked and having trouble sleeping, so he decided to do what any wonderful employer would do, he sent me on vacation for 10 days on a beautiful tropical island all by myself, no security, no anyone. It was just going to be me, dancing, beach, massage, sight seeing, how I do want to go back. I walk into the resort and as I am signing in, there it was on an easel, a billboard that read, “HYPNOSIS Mistress of the Mind, Let Hypno Witch Shiri cast her spell of magic on you, for three nights only starting at 9:00 PM. Tickets on sale at blah blah.” He struck a deal for me to do three shows and I would get 10 days there at the resort, all food and expenses paid and the hotel would profit the tickets sold. Have you seen those videos on YouTube where someone has a cell phone and they are recording someone loosing their damn mind? I am waiting for my video to pop up because I got on the phone and was yelling, I think I called him every profanity word in the dictionary, from you underhanded fuckshit to bastard ass cheap skate.

You see, I don’t know how to do a stage hypnosis show. That takes time and planning and yes I do them at parties, for friends, quiet and simple. My boss asked me how many stage hypnosis shows have I seen and I have seen a billion of them. He told me to do just like they do; I would love it, hypnosis for fun instead of work. Stuck in this situation, I made it to the bar, got drunk, not even sure how I made it back to my room and the next morning with a headache I outlined a show I thought everyone would love, mysterious, sexy and amazing.

The shows went very well for my first and only time I will ever do one, but this gives you an idea of the kind of person my boss is and to make a friend just on the phone, was very unique for him, so this Richard had my interest. Sessions between Cindy and Richard never happened, he would make an appointment and again and again he would never show up. He wanted to experience submissive control, but he was not really into the S/M side of things and I don’t blame him. They have tried to train me in the art and I hate it. I just can’t do that to a guy, I am about Hypno-sex and mind control. Although whips are sexy for many guys, I use one for the outfit and nothing more, maybe to caress a man, but I can’t do the pain thing, the handcuff thing, just not me.

So my boss calls me and says he texted me Richards phone number and he wants me to call him and make an appointment for a session. I don’t do sessions with anyone. When a job comes along that is not fetish, something serious and I cannot get into that, this is when I work. Other than that, I do scheduling and training of the other girls. We argued a little bit, but he had already won the fight, I wanted to meet this Richard because anyone that can get on my bosses good side is someone worth meeting. Over the next month and a half I would talk to Richard on the phone and we kept making appointment after appointment, I think there was four of them and he would not show up. I knew the reason why he was not showing up, but I didn’t want to bring it up because I did want to offend him. I enjoyed talking to him, like I say he is so much fun to talk to, I could take a few pointers out of his playbook.

The problem is that he simply would not show up and finally I got mad and told him I would no longer talk to him on the phone anymore and not attempt to make anymore appointments because I was clearing my schedule for two days every time and I can’t do that anymore. I could be visiting my mother on the weekends.

Finally Richard told me, “Shiri, I am going to do it this time, I got the guts and I will do this, even just to meet you.”

The business we do, we supplement the down time of big jobs by doing fetish sessions and other things and I don’t do these sessions, but I was really looking forward to this one, I had already began to care about Richard and wanted to do something special for him.

There I am, finished putting my make up on and have on my earrings and I walk out of the bedroom in my hotel to the living room and there stands Richard.

Jezzy pats him on the shoulder and says, “Have fun Shiri, I like this guy.”

She then walked out of the room and out the door. Quickly I walked up to Richard and gave him a hug and said, “It’s good to finally meet you.”

I then went around him in an abrupt walk and said, “give me just a minute, I am almost ready.” Richard made a fast turn towards me, and looking off to my side, not directly into my eyes he blurted out with all strength, “Shiri I’m blind.”

This was obvious from the cane he was holding but I am thinking he didn’t think I saw it. I am a pathetic mentalist. I am real good at reading you, working your mind psychologically and putting you in that place where I can hypnotize you so fast you would have a chance to scream. But as a mentalist, I really suck sometimes at reading people. However, I was able to get enough from him on the phone that I knew he was blind. Missing appointments, had to be driven, he kept hurting his head by banging it on things. He is blind after all. My problem is that sometimes I assume people know that I know about them and their secrets even when they don’t tell me, I made that mistake here.

I turned to Richard and said, “I know, didn’t we discuss it?”

Richard, who looked scared, still managed to make a slight laugh and replied, “How could you know I was blind from just the telephone?”

“All the things you told me, I just assumed you knew that I knew.” I explained.

Richard had a smile of disbelief and said, “You can’t hypnotize me, I can’t even see what your doing. I don’t know why I came here.”

“You came here to see me and I am your Mistress and I am going to enslave your mind, does that sound sexy?” I asked.

“I can’t see you Shiri, “ Richard said. “No swinging watches, you talking about spirals and all the things that would make me feel a loss of control, I just don’t see how.”

“Let me help you to see me, “ I said.

I walked up to Richard and raised his giant hands to my face, he tried to pull away a little but I said, “It’s okay, touch me.”

Richard placed his hands on my face and even though I would not let someone do this to my face, make up all over, I found it to be, arousing.

I took Richards cane from him and said, “You wont need that till later.”

I then threw it on the couch. I removed my satin robe and also threw it on the couch before turning to Richard and I said, “Bend forward and put your arms up, lets get that shirt off.”

I removed Richard’s shirt and tossed it on the couch, turned around and backed into him. I then asked him to put his hands on my head and feel me all the way down that he could reach.

His hands moved though my hair and to my shoulders, “Your hair is so soft.”

“It’s black.” I replied. “I want you to touch my breasts, my bra, my back, my ass, all of it.”

His hands moved slowly as he savored my body. I remember thinking how big his hands where, like I said, this guy is tall.

“Now just hold me in your arms, feel my stomach and I want this feeling to relax you the more you breathe. I want you to let each breath become a way of remembering how this feels, how I feel, how it will make you feel when your not with me,” I explained.

I turned to Richard and pressed my body to his, my breasts just under his chest and I asked, “Do you see me?” He lightly laughed again, “I do, your small, your body is soft and you’re beautiful.” “Good,” I replied. “Now as I touch your forehead I want you to feel my body, let it be a part of you and anytime I touch your forehead I want you to be able to me as you do now. You see Richard, blind people have a disability in that they can not see, but to me they have something I don’t have.”

I moved my satin-gloved hand down Richards face after making circles on his forehead with my fingers.

“What’s that?” Richard asked.

“Being blind you live in a world that puts you on that line of conscious and subconscious, always dipping into the subconscious mind,“ I replied.

“It’s a gift you don’t know about and together we can both benefit from this gift. You will serve me and I will be your Mistress.”

“I don’t know how I can serve you, I can’t do much.” Richard said

I patted his face softly and said, “I will let you know when its time to serve me and your going to do a great job of it.”

I thought about putting him in trance right there because the moment was right, confused and excited, but I didn’t have his pants and shorts off and if he was to fall on me, forget about it. There is no way I could hold this guy up and he seemed very susceptible, the kind that goes down to the floor. He got his pants off and he is also gifted in other ways, the kind of guy that I like to have deep, paralyzed and hypnotized. I am a small girl, so this is a situation where I am going to have to take it slow and easy and work the problem. Other women out there know what I am talking about, let him get too worked up and walking for a day or two will not be comfortable. Best to be on top and take it easy.

I took Richard over to the bed and sat him down, I was only a few inches taller than him even when he sitting on the bed with me standing.

“I want you to hold your hands out let me take your wrists,” I said. “Now your palms are facing each other and have you ever played with magnets?”

“Yes,” Richard said.

“I want you to imagine your hands are magnets and that these magnets are being pulled together, “ I instructed.

I took my hands off his wrists, “The sound of my voice is really easy to focus on, its what you do best, you listen better than anyone else and this allows your mind to make a picture of what you hear and feel. Right now these magnets are growing strooonger and strooonger and the force between them pulling your hand together and the closer they get the stronger the pull gets and your hands get closer and closer until they touch, just like that.”

I smiled and Richard laughed in amazement and said, “I didn’t even feel them coming together.”

“It’s called a test to see how susceptible to hypnosis you are,” I explained. Richard moved his head around a little and asked, “Was I hypnotized?”

“No, its just a test, when I hypnotize you, I am going blast you and you will know it,” I explained.

I told Richard to put his hands up on my shoulders, I began to make soft circles on his forehead as I asked him to run his hands down over my breasts, he was getting relaxed, hard and drifty, it was time. I ran my satin-gloved hands down his face as that little hypno-demon appeared on my shoulder, the one that is always there but becomes very active in a situation like this. I didn’t know how I was going to do it, but that demon always knows, knows even better than I do.

“Put your hands out again for me.” I instructed.

Richard put his hands out to do the magnet test and I said, “Oh not this time, palms down and I want you to feel my palms now, the satin gloves I am wearing, they are a shiny bright silver color. Silver has a hypnotic power to it and as I go in circles under your hands, I want you to feel a soft tingle feeling in your hands. My satin gloves are charging your hands up with hypnotic energy, like a cell phone gets charged or a laptop. Charging and charging your hands, they feel bloated with hypnotic energy, fatter and fatter and the energy needs to escape.”

I took Richard by the wrists once more and said, “I want you to let your hands be loose so I can move them.” I then moved Richard’s hand up to his face and placed them on his face as I touched his forehead,

“SLEEP.” And Richard fell back on the bed with a little help from me and down he went.

He would tell me later that it felt like he was falling on the bed and falling on the bed over and over, this about right, it is how you would feel. I made love to Richard, telling him how deeper and more obedient he felt as I slowly stroked him to orgasm. Saying all those things to put him in my spell, not to brainwashing but not too easy that he would not feel and believe it. The next morning I even gave him a shower. He said he could do it himself, but that is not the point. It’s that connection and closeness of a shower given to you by someone who cares that means something.

It’s a way to say, “You belong to me now and I take care of my belongings.” He did enjoy it and it was fun washing someone that was so, tall. This poor man hits his head on everything. He needs a helmet. We went to breakfast that morning, I sat him down and told him his fork and knife are at his three O’clock position and water glass at twelve thirty and an empty cup for coffee at his ten O’clock.

Richard asked me, “How much training have you had with the blind?”

“None,” I replied. “Why do you ask?” “It seems like you know everything about blind people.” Richard replied.

“You’re the first blind person I have ever known,” I explained. “I can see your needs and desires, I have designed myself to play on those things, get you in a spell and manipulate. But it also allows me to see what you need. Turning your pants the right way to hand them to you to put them on. Showing you to a chair so you can sit down and handing you your socks the right way. It’s just easy for me. Breakfast was done and it was field trip time. I took him to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay here in Las Vegas. We walked around a little bit and I described things and we went to one aquarium with the sharks. I had Richard place his hand on the glass of the large shark tank and I placed my fingers up on his forehead.

“Listen close to the sound of my voice, I want you feel your hands on my body and change what you feel. On the other side of the glass is a world not fit for you or me, a world that we cannot live in. Its exotic with soft dimmed light and little gravity. A world you can float and glide in, smooth like my body but a world of it. The sharks move with little to no effort at all, how you can get a picture in your mind of what they look like. Their bodies smooth, the glide around making sudden turns every now and then,” I explained as I watched Richard’s amazement in seeing this shark tank vividly in his mind.

A conditioned susceptible subject can see things that are not there. But having something there and believing in it makes it just as vivid without sight as it is with sight.

“This is great, this is wonderful,” Richard said.

“You like that?” I asked.

Richard laughed with a giant smile on his face, “Yes I do, this great.”

“Now as your new Mistress,” I said.

“Your going to serve me like I said you would and tell me how seeing the sharks make you feel.”

Richard turned and looked to me concerned and asked, “What?”

I looked deep into the shark tank and blurted out, “Richard, I’m blind.”

It’s been four days now since I started this story. I almost deleted it. I am thinking to myself, “Do I submit this?” For those of you in the world of psychology, you just learned a whole lot about me. For those of you that didn’t get that, its okay, I don’t want to explain, we are who we are. Richard has a disorder that causes him to fall asleep during the day just by sitting there in a chair or some place. Then at night he doesn’t sleep at all. It’s a common disorder that blind people have. Using hypnosis I have been able to help Richard be more active in his mind and more stimulated by his surroundings during the day. With a 45-minute nap in the early afternoon, he is sleeping though the night and he looks a lot better.

Like I said, we really like Richard and we have to have him around. We go get him and he spends all his time with us. The Guards like him and people working with us, always wanting to know where is Richard. Richard spends the early mornings with me and takes his nap with me most days after lunch. There have been a few sexy hypnosis sessions also and I love those. But like most men in my life I hurt him about two weeks ago and for that I am so sorry. He knows what I do for a living and he has been warned about it as well. It was early morning hours and they are rushing me back to my room, a blanket over me, covering my head and security everywhere. They get me to my hotel room and some idiot had brought Richard to the room. He stood outside as they rushed me in.

“Hey Shiri,“ He said.

But I said nothing as I heard one of the men say, “she can’t talk right now.”

Then I think it was Cindy who said, “let’s take you to have breakfast. I’ll tell you everything about this.” One guard went with them. I am not sure. I threw the small glass coffee pot against the wall, glass all over, went into bathroom and vomited. Jezzy got there at the nick of time and got me to the bed, meditated with me and put me to sleep. It was a difficult night but I got the job done. That evening before dinner they brought Richard to me. I apologized to him and he told me it was okay, that he understood now. I held him so tight, I didn’t want to let go. Sometimes people come into your life that makes all the difference in the world. Makes life more colorful and bright. Allows you to see the world and yourself in such a different way; this person’s name is Richard.

With love,
Shiri