The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Abracadabra

by Lancebreaker

Chapter 2

After I had thoroughly washed the three days worth of filth and grime from my body, I relaxed, closed my eyes, and let the steaming hot water pour over my aching muscles. Whoever had said, “sex is a great workout,” didn’t know the half of it.

The water fell across my iron physique like so much warm summer rain, reminding me of the early autumn back home. Those last few weeks before school started up again, when I would fit as much living into a given day as I could handle. I remembered one particularly summer afternoon when Jennifer and I had been caught in a torrential downpour and sought refuge from the storm under a great old oak tree. And I found myself stroking the length of my cock as the vivid memories returned.

Jennie’s budding chest heaved under the weight of a soaking wet blouse, her body flush with exertion of running to the tree. Her red blouse clung to her virginal form, holding her as I had wished to. She looked like a goddess laying there amidst the flowers of the long grass under the tree. My gaze met her clear blue eyes, and in them I saw her curiosity, then realization. I could tell that she knew what I felt.

Slowly, she had begun to unbutton her blouse, the white undershirt beneath it was nearly transparent from the rainwater. As each button came undone, the outline of her bra became painfully obvious. I grew eager with anticipation, until finally she pulled off the blouse and crawled over to me.

She leaned over me, closing the gap between us even as I withdrew, falling across my lap and onto my lips. Overcoming my fear, I began to paw at her soaking wet t-shirt, awkwardly managing to pull it up over her head. My first attempts at unclasping a bra failed miserably and Jennie had to break our first kiss to lean back and undo her bra. As it slid off her shoulders she paused, an impish grin across her face. I could only stare, unable even to breath, as the fond memory faded back into the blackness of my mind.

The world spun around me as I spewed jet after jet of cum down to the shower floor, then watched, blurry-eyed, as it all swirled down the drain. I smiled in post-orgasmic bliss.

Only when I had drained the apartment building of all hot water did I step out of the shower and wipe the fog from my bathroom mirror. Revealed in the mirror was a wet dog of a man who stared back at me with his dark, brooding, green eyes. Thick black hair fell in matted curls around his face like that of a Roman god, impetuous and vengeful. Even after three days in my new body I still didn’t recognize myself in a mirror. Jasfa had taken full liberties in reforming my body into that of a sexual tyrannosaur, a beast from the east. The change was a long reach from the lanky, freckled grunt that’d been polishing his brass just three short days ago, and it would take some time to adjust.

I lathered up some shaving cream went to work on my thick black stubble. Before my transformation the only facial hair I’d been able to grow had looked trashy. The hair had been too light to grow even a decent goatee. I wondered, blade in hand, what I would do with the canvas before me. I decided that in order to see the breadth of the changes my smoky mistress had made, I would shave my face clean.

When I finished with the last stroke of the razor, I took a moment to check out my rugged new features. I now had a jaw that looked to be forged from brazen steel, free of cleft or dimple. Other changes included a distinctively Roman nose, ears proportionate to my head, a foreboding brow, and conservatively thin lips. However, Jasfa had not changed my olive drab eyes, and there was a certain truth in them that reminded me of who I had been. A small piece of me in a sea of change.

I finished toweling off and ventured back into the sex pit. In the main room of my apartment more than a dozen women, in various states of undress, were still fast asleep amidst the luxurious pillows of the California king. Understandably spent, I ignored them. Instead I rifled through all the clothes strewn about the room until I found some that were mine. I put on the grey Army sweatpants, though considering what I had recently been endowed with, I decided to go commando.

Before I’d had the chance to look for a shirt, there came a knock at the door, and sensing urgency in the report, I decided to answer it. Mistake. Opening the door I saw a petite Latina with an athletic build and raven black hair, all wrapped up within the confines of the dark blue uniform of the city’s finest. Her were eyes concealed behind a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses. Inconspicuously I stood up straight, leaning forward into the frame of the door to block as much of my apartment as possible from her prying eyes.

“Mister,” she looked down to check her notepad, “O’Shea?”

I nodded, dumbfounded.

“There have been several reports of missing wo...” she began, though trailed off, seeing past me into my decadent apartment for the first time.

“Shit,” I though to myself, as I watched her lips part and her jaw drop. In my head I quickly finished the sentence she’d begun. “Reports of missing women in the area.” In retrospect, the last three days had been school days for that teacher, I had seen more than a few wedding rings, and who knew how old that delivery girl was. It couldn’t have looked worse.

“Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to step out into the hallway, keeping your hands up where I can see them,” she said, taking a step back and sliding her hand up to her police issue sidearm.

“I can explain,” I said calmly as I complied, wondering why she wasn’t already on her knees creaming herself and begging to be fucked.

She matched my steps as I stepped, shirtless, into the hall. “Turn around and put your hands against the wall,” she commanded, indicating with a nod where she intended for me to prostrate myself.

I was very obedient, making sure to move slowly, and keeping my hands visible as I turned. Inside I was a mess, my heart was racing and I could feel myself beginning to perspire. One false move could have left a coroner pulling 9mm slugs from my chest.

“Spread ‘em,” she ordered, stepping towards me and kicking out my left foot. She started her search by running her hands up my left leg, however, as I was in just sweatpants, there wasn’t much to frisk. Her touch became hesitant as the hand running up the inside of my leg reached the end of the nightstick just a few inches above my knee. It twitched, and I grinned knowingly.

Slowly she caressed the length of my cock until she was fondling my balls. I could feel her uniformed body press up against mine as she ran her hands around the inside of the elastic waistband of my sweatpants. One of her hands then reached for my cock and pulled it free of the elastic, slowly stroking up and down the length of it. I was surprised to feel her lips placing soft, wet kisses down my back.

I decided to just run with it, turning to face my aggressor as she continued to plant kisses across my abdomen. As we came face to face I found that my growing cock reached almost to her chin. She went from kissing my chest to taking advantage of our disproportion, and planting a kiss on the head of my cock. The second time her lips met my swelling organ they parted, sliding over the head, darting her tongue out to tease its crown. All the while peering over the top of her sunglasses with the biggest brown, puppy dog eyes I had ever seen.

With the officer’s lips wrapped tightly around my cock, I slowly lead her into my apartment. I groaned in pleasure to feel her attempts at keeping the leash in her mouth, and with captive in tow I managed to shut the door and make it all the to my bed. I then sat on the altar of hedonistic pleasure where the young officer knelt down before, bowing her head down on my cock in supplication.

The officer, burning with desire, began to undress herself, moaning her obvious pleasure into my aching hard on. She started with the dark navy blue blouse and Kevlar protective vest, revealing a heavy laden black sports bra and trim physique. She was more fit and toned than I had originally guessed. Relinquishing her hold on my cock for just a moment, she slipped the black sports bra over her head, revealing two luscious mounds of mocha flesh. Her dark, chocolate areola formed into sweet buds as they met with the cool conditioned air. As she took my cock back into her mouth, she whipped apart her belt, allowing her to unbutton and unzip her slacks. She took her panties with the slacks and began to pull them down her trim athletic hips, revealing a trim landing strip of dark brown curls as she worked her hips from side to side. Last of all she kicked off her patent leather shoes and shed her black dress socks.

Underneath the uniform was a new woman, with dark creamy skin, thick muscular thighs, and the softest lips I had ever felt. With a body like hers she couldn’t have been a day over thirty, though old enough, as I then felt, to have plenty of experience. To complete the transformation I reached down, placing my hands gently on her head, and began removing the pins holding her hair back in a bun, letting loose a gorgeous mane of thick dark locks. With my other hand I took the mirrored sunglasses from her face, and in her eyes I could see the hope that her efforts pleased me.

Without warning I grabbed the back of her head and violently forced her head down on my cock, shoving the tip clear past the back of her throat. I felt her gag around my cock and watched the panic fill her eyes as she tried to gasp for air. She tried to push herself away, but my superior strength prevailed. I didn’t let go until her tears streamed from her eyes, trailing down the length of my cock like the veins that gave it life.

As I let go, she stumbled backwards and took a deep gasping breath. Without pause I lunged forward, grabbed her by the waist, and flung her to the bed amidst all my other conquests. The harem, awakened by the struggle, caught her and held her down to the bed, pinning her arms back and her legs spread wide. The officer screamed, her shriek echoing inside the small apartment as her body began to tremble.

With a malicious grin I mounted the bed. Deep within her brown eyes I could see both the intense fear and burning desire. Her body rose and fell in time with rapid breaths, reacting quickly to the wandering hands of her captors.

I crawled forward, bringing my load to bear at the gates of her desire. She winced, tossing her head aside, and as my cock parted her lips she shrieked again in protest. Just as I had begun to work my enormous cock into her tight canal, I heard the loud crash of my apartment door shattering behind me. I turned to see a huge black man dressed in the same navy blue police uniform that the officer I was ravaging had worn. He crashed through my door with his gun drawn at my chest and fired three shots before I could protest.

I looked down at the woman beneath me, my eyes wide. She mirrored my gaze, shrieking breathlessly. My blood spattered across her perfect breasts. I could only stare, unable to even breathe. The world around me quickly became a haze as my body slumped forward. Soon all that I could sense of the chaos around me was a faint light off in the distance.