The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Absent Minded

As soon as Pixie sat down in front of her computer, her eyes went over to her messenger. It wouldn’t do to miss if he was online; and he was.

(PixieYiff)

I’m here Master

(Morpheus)

Good. Have you booked the convention yet?

(PixieYiff)

Yeah

(Morpheus)

Good girl.

(Morpheus)

I’ll look forward to meeting you in person.

(PixieYiff)

Hehe yeah

(PixieYiff)

When I went to buy the tickets I typed in con-trol by mistake

(Morpheus)

That’s an interesting typo.

(PixieYiff)

but then I corrected myself

(PixieYiff)

Can’t make me stand up my freinds :—P

(PixieYiff)

I’d love to meet you, I would you know

She really did hate the coincidence of dates that had made the only anime convention she could afford to travel to the same weekend as ConTrol, which drew him into the area.

Still, it proved that she was safe enough.

They’d found each other online a few months earlier. They hadn’t met yet, but they’d had a lot of fun online; she’d never seen the point in cybersex, until Morpheus had hypnotised her with his words and shown her that he could make her feel what he described, or even give her the delicious tingle of helplessness, saying a few words that made it so hard to resist his commands.

But she was still smart enough to know the difference between domination and abuse. Before she’d handed over the keys to her mind, they’d agreed how far he could take her. He was adding something to her life, not taking anything away. Any suggestions to distance her from her friends or family would just break down, as would anything that would present safety or legal problems.

(PixieYiff)

Can’t let my friends down

(Morpheus)

I know :) But I must have my little games

(Morpheus)

Absent mind

maybe this is how getting high feels, she thought for a moment, before her mind went away completely. It was enjoyable, somehow, to find herself not thinking, not even able to think about the sensation. There were words on the screen, and her hands kept typing, but trying to make sense of them would be impossible. The thought never even crossed her mind.

(Morpheus)

Isn’t it?

(PixieYiff)

Yes Master

(PixieYiff)

wait ..... what?

(Morpheus)

Don’t worry about it. You’ll find out soon enough.

(PixieYiff)

Oooh sounds fun

(Morpheus)

Well, the kids are calling here. I’ll see you later.

It was a few days before she saw Him online again, and she began to wonder if He was upset by taking second place in her priorities. And then, as she was about to shut her computer off and go to bed, a little icon flashed and the lovestruck girl’s heart leapt.

(PixieYiff)

Master!

(PixieYiff)

Oh gods I missed you so bad

(Morpheus)

I missed you too. I can’t wait to see you, you know.

(PixieYiff)

Yeah, that would be great

(Morpheus)

Sure there’s nothing I can say to persuade you?

(Morpheus)

Even ... Absent Mind

Her hands dropped to her lap, leaving a response half-typed. Those words were getting stronger in her mind now, the suggestions buried deeper in her subconscious with every hypnosis session. But she didn’t think of that, didn’t need to understand. She just knew that her mind was sinking into a feeling like a cloud of comfortable warmth, and that it felt so good to find herself doing, or thinking, whatever her Master said. She didn’t need to remember the rest of that chat session, or wonder what time she finally got to sleep that night.

A few weeks passed, followed by a few days of frantic packing and preparation for the convention. The anime convention, certainly. As much as she wanted to go meet her master, she couldn’t bear to not see her friends for another six months.

She remained resolute, even when she looked in her suitcase and found the sex toys that she’d wanted to show him when they met. When she realised that she’d absent-mindedly planned a route to the wrong venue, she just got out the train timetables and went through the planning again. It was enticing to think she might end up seeing him anyway, but she knew it was a choice too tough to make.

(PixieYiff)

You there Master

(Morpheus)

Of course. I’m really looking forward to seeing you tonight.

(PixieYiff)

Oh, I’m so sorry

(PixieYiff)

I met Vincent at the station, he had to change trains there and he reminded me what city to buy tickets for

(PixieYiff)

It was fun but I’m going to the con

(PixieYiff)

Im sorry. You know I want to

(Morpheus)

Don’t worry, you know I’m only teasing. I’ll seen you soon enough.

(Morpheus)

Maybe sooner than you think.

(PixieYiff)

Nah, I’m on the right train

(PixieYiff)

Theres a guy with a big sword and 2 girls with cat ears on the train, this is definatly the right one

(Morpheus)

Darn, foiled again!

She typed “I’ll miss you”, struggling with the tiny keyboard on her blackberry. But before she could hit enter, the rolling hills outside were cut off by the wall of a tunnel, and the phone’s screen just said “disconnected”

(PixieYiff)

Well Im here now ^_^

(Morpheus)

It’s hard to believe that we’re about to meet for the first time, though we already know each other so well.

(PixieYiff)

Even harder were not :( I spotted that last trick

(PixieYiff)

You inglorios bastard

(Morpheus)

I guess I am. That’s why you love me so much.

(PixieYiff)

I do

(Morpheus)

Maybe I should give you some special instructions, to make sure you don’t forget about me.

(PixieYiff)

Ooh ^_^ Not here tho

(PixieYiff)

In the bar now

(Morpheus)

Already? It’s barely 4.

(PixieYiff)

Best place to meet people, everybody’s coming past going to their rooms and stuff

(PixieYiff)

I’ll see who’s here yet, if there’s nothing really great going on Ill call you from my room

(Morpheus)

Thankyou. Good girl.

She carried on looking at her phone’s screen for a fair few minutes. He was still online, and as much as she longed to catch up with old friends and meet new, she knew there was a whole weekend for that. Maybe she could sneak off for half an hour, to see what twisted ways her Master could think of to make the weekend more fun.

She was shaken out of her revirie by a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey, little puppy! Nice ears.” The speaker was another anthro cosplayer. A tall woman with a husky voice, wearing a Chinese-style dress that shimmered blue and green in the light. She has fox-like ears on a thin plastic band, the reddish fur blending perfectly into her long hair. The tail was discrete, swishing so naturally as she turned, that you could almost dismiss the shadow as another fold in the dress.

Pixie turned, startled for a second, then smiled at the stranger. “Thanks! Yours are great, too.” As she looked closer, she noticed the empty glass on the bar. “Can I get you another drink? The hotel never has enough staff on, they’ll hardly pay attention unless you shout.” She found herself grinning, the excitement of the con finally kicking in as she met new people. At home, Pixie was always a little bit odd, on the edge of all the social groups. But at an event like this, she metamorphosed into a giggly, bubbly, bouncy and cheerful little girl. There was nothing quite like it in the world.

By the time 6 o’clock rolled around and the bar staff started serving dinner, the two girls were already friends for life. Their soda had been replaced by bottles of Swedish fruit cider, and conversation had covered everything from favourite art styles to embarrassing anecdotes of old boyfriends. As it turned out, they had quite a lot in common. Both had fairly liberal politics; a firm view that everyone should have the right to happiness while it doesn’t hurt others. They had the same favourite films, though for their own reasons. Both were starting to become disillusioned with classical ideas of romance, and wondering what else might be out there. Pixie smiled at that; maybe she should wax lyrical about the way her Master could make her feel; maybe this foxy beauty would find something equally satisfying on a similar path.

“Looking for a little spice in your lives?” Pixie could have sworn she would have said something the very next second, if the guy hadn’t interrupted. His name was Geiger or something, she’d seen him around at previous events. He didn’t go in so much for costume, but his shirt was open at the neck revealing a half-inch band of chafed skin, like a pet whose collar had been too tight,too long.

Surely nobody would go that far for a costume? This guy must have a Master of his own. Pixie found herself smiling as her imagination produced scene after scene of what kind of things they might enjoy. All the things she’d dreamed of, all the things that she’d experienced in her mind ... to be so close to someone who’d had those sensations face to face; skin on skin. She tried to push the grin off her face, knowing how obvious her interest must be. But even as she struggled against her instincts to control a few errant muscles, she could feel the warmth in her cheeks as a blush rose to declare her thoughts even more clearly. It wasn’t the only heat she was feeling, either ... it felt like her body was acting out of her control, and she knew that Master had told her just how deeply aroused she would get from the thought of being helplessly dominated. She’d felt the effect of those words before, but she’d always been able to hide it. After all, He would never want her to be in the stressful situation of being judged by her friends ... but now the other woman’s lips turned up slightly at the corners, and Pixie knew she wasn’t being judged. Geiger was turning pretty pink himself, highlighting his phantom collar even more. Had he noticed he staring? If so, it was clear he didn’t mind. “Well, if we’re all interested in exploring ...” his words trailed off, but the question couldn’t be clearer in the overpowering silence.

“Well,” the fox lady licked her lips as she spoke, “I’m sure from the way your breathing just slowed, you both know some things I’d be interested to learn, and maybe I’d show you a few things too.” Geiger nodded almost immediately, clearly not pausing to think “my room?". Pixie didn’t answer, her mind’s eye preoccupied with images of corrupting this innocent but willing redhead, and how pleased Master would be to receive another helpless slave. It was just too hard to think of anything else, but followed eagerly as the other two headed off towards the lifts. The only thought important enough to push through the fantasies was whether Master would approve. But He’d made these feelings so strong, she realised, there was no way she could possibly resist them. She was oh so helpless, her lust controlling her so completely that only a direct command from Him would make any difference.

The room was pretty much the same as any other hotel room. As Pixie turned to lock the door, the other woman whispered something to Geiger. He nodded, and sat cross-legged in the corner. “I’d like to watch you two later,” she explained, “Its you I’ve been waiting to see.” The puzzlement must have been visible in Pixie’s face, because the other woman stepped closer to whisper in her ear, “I’ve been wanting to see you for quite a while now, and I told you I’d take advantage of you here.”

“Don’t you remember?” her voice was just on the threshold of hearing now, lust dripping like honey from her words. Pixie couldn’t think through the mists of arousal and confusion, neither willing nor able to resist a strong, perfectly manicured hand pushing her to her knees. Her mind already sinking into the pink clouds, she barely noticed the words “You’re so ... absent minded.”