The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Absolute Power”

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome.

Jeremy Holsten sat quietly at his desk, moving a virtual queen of diamonds across the computer screen. It came to a stop underneath a black king, although he couldn’t have said which suit. His mind was not on the game. The other fraternity members were all out, and he had specifically told the pledges that he was not to be disturbed. Soon, she would come. He grew hard at the thought.

A knock came at the front door, and then another. Jeremy got up quickly, forcing himself to slow down as he headed toward it. He was barely able to contain his excitement, but at least he wasn’t as nervous as he had been last time. She kept coming back, so obviously he hadn’t made any mistakes.

Jeremy casually opened the door to find Alex standing on the porch, a vision as always. He immediately ached to touch every part of her, from her golden blonde hair to her long, well tanned legs. She wore a sexy red dress, and it clung to her body in a way that made him feel dizzy. He had told himself that it wouldn’t be the same after the first time, but he had been wrong. He wanted her more than ever.

Looking up, he found her gray eyes locked on his, her attraction for him palpable. Jeremy struggled to maintain his composure, not wanting to show any sign of weakness. “Come in.” He stepped aside as she entered, perfume enticing him, his eyes roaming almost against his will.

Alex turned and smiled politely, her eyes looking him over restlessly. She licked her lips, probably not even aware of it. Jeremy was not a bad looking guy, but he was not used to this kind of attention, especially from someone as gorgeous and popular as her. He had been meaning to exercise more and lose some weight, but she looked at him like she wouldn’t change a thing. It only made the relationship, if it could be called that, that much more exciting. She’s all yours.

Then she frowned, her eyes on his again. “We can’t keep doing this.”

Jeremy shook his head in near disbelief. “What? Why?” What did I do wrong?

She sighed and looked at the wall. “Look, you’re a nice guy and all, but this just isn’t right. I liked being friends. It was better that way.”

Jeremy glared at her coldly. “You think I’m not good enough for you? Not like the other guys you’ve been with?”

Alex bowed her head, shaking it. “No. It’s not that. I really don’t care what anyone else thinks...” Her face grew red. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. Look. It was great with you. It really was. But I didn’t feel like myself when we were together. I know that sounds weird, but...it’s like I became someone else. I didn’t like that person.”

He looked over her body, wanting desperately to be on top of her again. “Then why are you dressed like this? Are you trying to tease me or something?”

She looked down, embarrassed. “No. I don’t know why I dressed like this. I don’t know why I’ve done any of this. But I know I want it to end. We can still be friends. I just...”

Take her. She’s yours. A strange feeling of determination crept over Jeremy, and he grew hard again. He wouldn’t just let her slip away from him, not after everything. He stepped forward and slipped his hands onto her hips, knowing even before she did that she would not resist. Her hair brushed his cheek, her perfume intoxicating as he pulled her against him. You’re in control.

“Look at me.” She looked up, and her eyes caught his. “I know why. It’s because you want me. You like what we have.”

“No, I—”

“Let me finish. You know this is right. You’re scared, and you can deny it all you want, but you can’t resist this. You’re meant to be mine.” He kissed her passionately. Her eyes lit up, and she breathed in deeply. Jeremy smiled. “Now take that dress off.”

Alex nodded excitedly and slowly slipped it off, her eyes lost in his. She wore a red satin bra and panties, and she moaned as he ran his hands over her breasts. He pulled her close again, kissing her neck, and he could feel her leg slowly slipping up against his crotch. “Where do you want me?” she whispered.

His bedroom flashed in his mind, and then she began to unzip his jeans. “Couch.” Her hand crept underneath the denim, and he did not think he could hold on much longer. “No, floor.” She giggled wildly and pulled him down on top of her.

Alex was sprawled out on the bed, wearing nothing but her bra and panties. A bra strap hung loosely around her arm, and she pushed it back into place . She studied Jeremy thoughtfully as he pored through his geometry book, pencil in hand, wearing only his boxers. “Aren’t you coming back to bed?”

He shook his head slightly, not looking away from the page. “In a while. I have to get this done.”

She pouted, sitting up and jutting her breasts out. She slowly ran a finger along her body, but he did not seem to notice. “I thought you wanted me.”

Jeremy smirked. “Why? Are you going somewhere?”

Alex frowned and stood up, crossing her arms. The bra strap slid down her arm again, but she ignored it. “Are you just using me for sex? Is that all this is to you?”

He glanced at her. “No, it’s not just sex. It’s...” Control, a voice in his head offered, but he dismissed it. “Look, what does it matter? Don’t tell me you’re in love, after that act you pulled earlier.”

She looked out the window and solemnly shook her head. “But that’s just it. I don’t feel anything like that for you. So why am I here? I’m not like this...”

Jeremy turned to her and smiled. “Yes, you are. You just don’t know it yet.”

“I’m leaving. I’m not gonna be a part of something so shallow.” Alex stepped away from the window and reached for her dress, which she had flung on the bed earlier. “I don’t know what you take me—”

She turned around, and he was there, naked, practically on top of her. He stared into her eyes, and she tried to look away, but her eyes gradually drifted back to his. The dress slipped out of her hand, and she barely noticed. After a moment, she opened her mouth, but he pressed a finger against her lips and smiled. “Turn around.”

Alex slowly turned, her eyes distant, and then Jeremy pulled her to him, pressing his hardened cock against her butt. His hand slipped down the front of her panties, and she moaned with delight. He grinned. “You were saying?”

“I...” A smile spread across her face. “I want you inside me...”

He rubbed hard against her, earning another moan, and then he came. “Oh, there’s plenty of time for that. But right now, I have work to do.” He let go of her and returned to the desk.

Alex stood there for a while, stroking herself, her eyes locked on him. “What am I becoming?” she whispered dreamily.

Jeremy was sitting on a golden throne, dressed like a king, a throng of beautiful harem girls crawling on the steps before him. They danced and writhed for him in their skimpy lace lingerie, their eyes caught helplessly on his own. Three of them crept slowly and sensually up the steps on their hands and knees, stopping just at his feet. “May we serve you, Master?” they asked in unison.

He smiled calmly. “Certainly.” He slipped opened his robe, and they saw with delight that he had three cocks underneath. Without hesitation, they each consumed him.

Jeremy opened his eyes. He was at his desk, the book still spread open underneath his head. He groggily sat up and looked around. The dream lingered in his mind, and he savored it, his hand rubbing against his bare crotch.

“Tired of me already?” Alex asked from the bed. She was naked, he was happy to see. “I suppose that would be a blessing...”

She’s not going to fight. Jeremy smiled and turned to face her. She licked her lips unconsciously as his cock came into view, and he grew a little harder. She’s dependant on you now.

He grinned and put his hands behind his head. “Since you’re awake, why don’t you do it for me?” She nodded and got up, still half asleep. Then she sat on his lap and began to stroke his crotch. “That’s a good girl.” He cupped her left breast.

Continuing to pleasure him, she leaned up against him and whispered in his ear. “Jeremy, listen to me. You’re doing something to me, changing me somehow. It’s like I’m not even in control of myself anymore. And I don’t think it’s just me. You’re different. You used to be a nice guy. That first night with me, you were so gentle and giving. That’s why I didn’t want to believe it. But whatever this is, it’s getting a hold of both of us.”

He smirked at her, his hand caressing her breast. “It’s called power, Alex. You used to be the one in control, but things have changed. And you love it, don’t you? You love being told what to do. You love giving up control to me. You’re weak, and I’m strong, and now you know it.”

“Jeremy...”

“Say it.”

Alex sighed and then nodded. “I love being told what to do. I don’t want to, but I do.”

“All of it. Say all of the things you’re afraid to admit.” He slipped his hand onto her crotch, and she moaned.

A seductive smile crept across her face. “I want you to dominate me. I want to be helpless, subject to your will. I want to lose myself in your control.” She moaned again. “It’s so wonderful with you. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

“And you’re weaker than me.” He placed his face between her breasts.

“So weak. I can’t resist it. I’m not sure I want to anymore. That’s why I told you, because you’re strong. Maybe even strong enough to fight it.”

Jeremy laughed. “And why would I want to do that?”

She orgasmed and then fell against him. “Because this isn’t really you...not the person I knew, anyway.”

He nodded thoughtfully. “See, this is good. We’re learning about ourselves. You’re learning that you’re a submissive slut underneath it all, and I’m learning that I deserve someone like you, that I don’t have to let other guys keep all the power. You’re mine now.”

Alex nodded and stared into his eyes, a smile slowly forming on her face. “I’m yours now. I won’t try and fight it anymore.”

He kissed her. “Good girl. That’s enough talking for now. Why don’t you keep your mouth busy otherwise?” As he unzipped his pants, she smiled gratefully and slipped to the floor.

After Alex had left, Jeremy lay on his bed, his thoughts once again on his dream. It was a great dream, but it also signified a change. He was going to finish first, from now on.

“And you can...” someone spoke calmly from nearby.

Jeremy sat up in a panic and found a man in a suit looking over the contents of the room. “Who are you? What are you doing here?”

The man smiled. “I’m a friend. Now don’t bother calling for help, because I’m not really here.”

Jeremy frowned and backed away. “Look, I don’t know what your deal is...”

“Oh, don’t fool yourself. You know that what I’m saying is true.” He reached forward suddenly, and Jeremy flinched as the man’s hand passed right through his head. “See? I’m an illusion. A ghost, if you prefer. I was once like you, though.”

Out of breath, Jeremy shook his head. “Like me?”

“Powerful. Full of potential. Soon you’ll learn that you can have anything you want, as long as you know how to take it.” The man picked up the geometry book, glanced over it and then tossed it aside.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about...”

The man laughed gently, not really looking at Jeremy. “Oh, don’t you? How do you think you gained control of that girl of yours? Alex, was it? Sex appeal? It was inner power, power of a kind you don’t yet comprehend. You’ve found the ultimate drug, and it was inside of you all along.”

He sat down in the desk chair and looked Jeremy over. “But you’re still new at it. It took months of mental focus to make her sleep with you that night, and the alcohol had weakened her inhibitions. After the first time, it got easier, and you grew stronger. You’ve been slowly wearing her down, putting her more and more under your control. Very soon, she will have lost all desire to disobey.”

Jeremy grew hard, and his dream came to mind. He smiled. Yes, a voice whispered in her head. Now that you’ve gained true power, you’ll never be satisfied with anything else.

The man smiled back. “It’s true, Alex is yours to keep. But she was weak of mind. Some women are more resistant, and others will not be swayed by your power at all. And you won’t be able to control men...not directly, anyway.”

Jeremy shrugged. “So what am I supposed to do?”

“You must improve, and you must change. Only then will you begin to understand. Now let me show you something...”

They were standing in a hallway inside a girls’ dorm. Jeremy recognized it, because his friend Ashley lived near the end of the hall. “Why are we here?” he asked the man. “And I don’t even know your name, by the way.”

“It’s Philip. And you’re here because Ashley is here, all alone. Waiting for someone to take control.”

Jeremy leaned against the wall. “Hold on. Ashley’s my friend. I can’t...”

“Yes, she is your friend. And soon she will be your slave, like so many others. This is what she wants, even if she doesn’t yet realize it. This friendship of yours is her weakness, which is what makes her good practice. She trusts you and cares about you, and so she will be easy to control. She will give herself willingly.”

Jeremy sighed. “Is this supposed to be sexual?”

Philip smiled and shrugged. “Do you want it to be?”

“Well, I mean, I’m attracted to her and all. It’s just that I don’t really think about her that way.”

Philip placed his hand on Jeremy’s shoulder. “All that matters is what you want. Define your relationship as you wish. If you change your mind later, you’ll change her mind as well.”

Jeremy slowly nodded. “Okay, but wait here. I don’t want you freaking her out.”

Philip smiled. “She wouldn’t be able to see me. But if it makes you more comfortable, so be it.”

Ashley was sitting on her couch, flipping restlessly through the television channels. She had long, brown hair and blue eyes, and she was wearing a green t-shirt and a jean skirt. Jeremy stood at the door, which was ajar, for a while. Memories flashed in his mind, all of the conversations they’d had, all of the times that she had been there for him. He had known her since high school, long enough to know how much of a sweet, caring person she could be. He wanted to believe that he meant as much to her. I could never betray her, not for anything.

At the same time, though, Jeremy could feel his cock slowly hardening. It wasn’t the way she looked, although she was certainly pretty, and he could imagine how sexy she would look in the right outfit. It was the idea of controlling her, the possibilities it presented. He could make their friendship perfect, so that he would never lose her, never do anything wrong in her eyes. She would love him unconditionally, and he would make sure that she was happy. And if he wanted to have some fun in the meantime, was that so bad?

Yes, take control of her. She wants to obey you. She was born to obey you. It occurred to Jeremy for the first time that this voice was not his at all. Someone was trying to communicate with him, manipulate him, and it made him very nervous. He had to be strong.

Still, he wanted to believe what the voice was telling him. Ashley would be happy with him, right? Alex liked being controlled, and so would Ashley. She would thank him, when it was all over. She would get down on her knees and thank him.

Yes, on her knees. Bring her to her knees.

Well, there was only one way to be sure. Jeremy breathed in slowly and then knocked on the door. “Ashley?”

She looked over and smiled. “Hey, I thought you had a class.”

Right, geometry... Jeremy laughed nervously. “I decided to skip it. I don’t think it’ll be a problem.” He walked over and sat down by her, glancing at the television screen without really seeing what was on. “Hey, can we talk?”

“Sure.” She picked up the remote again and turned the television off. Then she turned to him and curled up on the couch. “So what’s up?”

“Look...do you trust me?”

She grinned. “Yeah. I probably shouldn’t, but yeah. Why?”

He looked at his hands. “And you’re happy when you’re with me.”

Ashley frowned. “Of course I am. Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, everything’s fine. Do you want me to be happy?”

She sighed and looked in his eyes. “No, everything is not fine. Why are you talking like this?”

Jeremy shook his head, staring directly back into her eyes, concentrating as hard as he could. “Answer the question, Ashley.”

She nodded, confused. “I want you to be happy.”

“And you’d do whatever it took, as long as you didn’t have to suffer for it?”

Ashley took his hand in hers. “Yes, Jeremy. Your happiness means everything to me. I love you.”

Yes, she’s ready to give up control.

He squeezed her hand. “I love you too, Ashley. Whatever happens, I always will.” She smiled and hugged him.

It’s your fate. You are strong, and she is weak against you. Take her now.

Ashley leaned her head on his shoulder, softly running her fingers over his hand. “You’re my best friend, you know that?”

You know you want it. You know you won’t be happy until you have it. Take what is rightfully yours.

Jeremy kissed Ashley on her cheek. “And you’re my best friend. And as my best friend, I want you to do something for me.”

She slowly crawled onto his lap and looked dreamily into his eyes, allowing him to take her hands in his. “Anything.”

Feelings of love, desire and doubt struggled within Jeremy’s mind. He hesitated, his heart racing. Ashley waited quietly and patiently, offering the same sweet smile he had grown to love. She was happy with him, happy as he had ever seen her. That was enough.

Finally, he smiled gently, concentrating as hard as possible. “Take your clothes off.”

Confusion flickered in Ashley’s eyes, as if there was still some lingering conflict, but her smile never wavered. After a moment, she nodded firmly, all sign of doubt erased. “Anything for my best friend.”

Before long, she was standing before him in only a green silk bra and panties. She began to dance sensually for him, her smile growing more and more seductive by the minute. “Is this what you had in mind, Jeremy? I’ll do anything to make you happy.”

He grinned and pulled Ashley back on top of him. She squirmed with delight as he stroked her. “Oh, I’ve never been more happy. I just want to be sure you are. If you’re having any problems at all, I want to know about it. I want everything to be perfect for us.”

She kissed him, her eyes locked on his. “How could I be having any problems? I love you, and I get to be close to you and make you happy. I’m yours. I’ll do anything you want. Just name it.”

Finish it.

“Okay, okay...Ashley, you’ve been very good girl. Soon many girls will come to serve and pleasure me, but you will always be special.”

She giggled and nodded. “Because I’m your best friend.”

“Yes, and because you loved me before I changed. I’m going to make sure you are always loved and provided for. But right now, what I want is to be inside of you.”

Ashley smiled sensually, slowly slipped her bra off and then headed for her bed.

They made love for hours, sometimes hard and sometimes gently and affectionately. After Ashley was asleep, curled up in her underwear with a stuffed toy cat, Jeremy got out of bed and went to the window.

He was naked, but any sense of modesty in him was now dead. Below, he could see people passing back and forth, and he watched curiously.

A whole world out there for us... the voice whispered, and he discovered that it no longer made him nervous.

Occasionally, an attractive girl would pass by, and Jeremy would focus his thoughts on her. Look up at me. Look up at me. Most went on their way as nothing happened, but he did not give up. Finally, one of them glanced up at the window, and he managed to hold her gaze for a second before she passed out of sight. You’ll be mine soon enough.

Suddenly, Jeremy felt strange. His cock grew hard as if ready to burst, and he fell to the floor. He could feel power and pleasure surging through him, and he lost all awareness of anything around him. There was power, and there was pleasure, and they were one and the same. In this moment, that was all he knew and all cared to know. He came without realizing it, and the pleasure did not slow even for a moment.

Jeremy could not see that Ashley was staring at him from the bed, her eyes filled with love, obedience and desire as she stroked herself. He could not see that her mind was focused completely and helplessly upon him and what was happening to him. He could not see her orgasm again and again with no real comprehension why. He also could not hear her endlessly moaning “Master”, understanding what she was saying but not that she was saying it.

Philip closed the door behind him and then simply stood there, observing the event with calm approval. “And so it begins...”

He is not ready yet. He has so much to learn.

Philip laughed, but not disrespectfully. “Patience, my master. He has to start somewhere.”

Still lost in his own little world, Jeremy began to change.

Alex walked seductively toward the fraternity house, slowly unbuttoning her cotton dress. She had thought about not wearing it at all, but it would do no good to be picked up by the cops. Her master would not like that.

She had told Jeremy that she would stop fighting him, but her mind had still instinctively resisted on some basic level, at least for a while. That was all over now. She belonged to him, mind, body and soul. She hungered to serve him, to feel the pleasure that came from being with him and doing his bidding.

When Alex reached the porch, she casually slipped her dress off. Wearing only a black lace nightie, she opened the door and slipped inside. Jeremy would not care about manners. The others were not home, and she knew he was waiting for her.

Jeremy was standing on the other side of the room, wearing a suit. At the sight of him, Alex grew excited, stroking herself in anticipation. She saw that the floor before him was covered in a strange, green symbol, but she could not comprehend its significance. In the center of it was a green lace teddy, and the air was hazy with green smoke. Smiling seductively, she posed for him. “So what do you have planned for me this time?”

He smiled thoughtfully. “Put on the lingerie and then kneel before your master.” She did as she was told without hesitation, relishing every moment. When she was on her knees before him, she reached hesitantly for his zipper. He shook her head, though, and she immediately stopped.

“Later, my pet. We’re going to make some changes around here...starting with you. After that, I think I’d like to run this fraternity. I have plans, you see, and you’re going to be a part of them. I need you to be ready.”

Alex nodded eagerly, her eyes lost in his. “Whatever you want. Just tell me what I have to do.”