The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Abyss

MC, FD, FT

I wrote this because, for me, the greatest pleasure in MC fiction is what I consider”The Dance”... the seduction. So if you’re looking for gratuitous gratification then this might not be the story for you. However, if you like it, as a first timer I would enjoy any feed back.

Synopsis: Officer Matt Hollingsworth is sent to investigate a missing software designer. What he discovers too late though is the control that can be mined from within our darkest desires.

Officer Matt Hollingsworth knocked at the door of the open terraced apartment. The distant swirl of traffic mixed with the warm afternoon air to swath everything in a muted blanket of seeming silence. A few more knocks and a cursory survey of the rest of the balcony’s doors and the parking lot below them offered no other signs of life.

“James Rutherford ! “ the policeman called through the door. “ This is Maysville police, Mr. Rutherford. If you can hear me please open the door!”. Still no answer.

Jim Rutherford, a freelance consultant and web designer, had been reported missing a few days earlier by his sister in New York after failing to answer his phone for over a week. The police had found that he had been living in this low rent complex since he had come out west to try and establish some new business contacts and had found no sign of any credit card activity for him since his sister had lost contact.

Apprehensively, Hollingsworth tried the door knob and found it unlocked and gently pushed the door inwards. With its curtains drawn the apartment was dark and harboured the stale air of prolonged emptiness. Pulling the front curtains back, he could see that everything looked neat and undisturbed; obviously there had been no struggle here. No lights, TV or radio had been left on. Everything looked as if the man had simply left for a regular days work.

There was one low hum though emanating from a back room. As Hollingsworth entered the room he could see that it was coming from a lone computer, its hard drive still running amidst a darkened field of monitors, laptops and other CPU’s. This was obviously Jim Rutherford’s workplace. As the room’s door gently closed back over once the uniformed officer had passed through it, Hollingsworth noticed that the curtains had been drawn in here as well and mentally mused as to whether or not the man had a disliking of daylight.

Beside the humming computer tower sat a single large monitor almost as wide as the desk it rested on. Approaching them the officer jiggled the black mouse in front of the monitor and the wide screen quickly brightened to life as he heard the whir of a disc drive powering up as well. Hollingsworth was as puzzled as he was fascinated though by what he saw start playing on the screen.

From each edge of the screen flowed what seemed almost like aerial views of four swollen and cresting waterfalls; each seemingly bubbling and rising up from each outside edge of the monitor, but only momentarily, before plunging swiftly and violently down and away towards the centre of the otherwise rectangular … miles deep ? black void … within the screen?. And as he watched he noticed that instead of water, the falls appeared to be made up of millions of dots…like white static, endlessly plunging over and down into that black abyss, constantly changing colours…pixels…now red…now yellow, now glistening crystal pieces of ice blue…falling…and yet not so much in chaos but in structured lines…like belts…as if they were belts being pulled endlessly by some large pulleys deep down within the bottom of the darkness…not falling, but being pulled…being drawn down…and nothing to grab hold of to stop it…to resist the pull and friction of the belts …endlessly being drawn…so far down……so easy to ride on down…so hard to fight against…nothing to grab hold of…endlessly down…towards the warmth of the pleasant emptiness below…so inviting… so warm…so…….

“One Adam Mary!”, the harsh female voice cackled from the radio on the police officer’s belt. “Have you got a response from 11 Dumont?” the police dispatcher was asking.

“Uh, negative,” Hollingsworth responded groggily, as he tried to extricate himself from the dream-like swirl he had somehow found himself being swallowed up in. Frantically trying to regain awareness he reported finding nothing unusual and was told to lock up and return to his patrol as any further investigation would be handled by the detectives.

As his faculties continued to clear, Hollingsworth became aware of his elevated pulse and breathing. But like waking up from a delightful dream at home and lying there in the dark, eagerly trying to recount the fast fading memories of it all, he realized that his adrenaline release had been from exhilaration, not fear. And the straining bulge in his groin confirmed this.

“What was that thing on the screen he wondered?”, turning once more to view it… its waterfalls still silently tumbling endlessly down into the dark centre of the screen. Even from across the room where he had moved to clear his head, the effect was still quite profound. As his eyes once more locked onto the endless cascades flowing over and down into the screen he unconsciously moved ever closer to the desk until he found himself standing directly before the monitor once again, watching the same ever changing bands of static flowing in their brilliant, innumerable streams…up and over the crest and then plunging down faster and faster towards the distant emptiness that lay so deep in the centre of the screen… A distant awareness of a tingling in his crotch grew as he felt his heart pumping harder and faster within him....the great belts being pulled ever downward … giant pulleys at the base… breaths leaving his chest…down into the darkness below… drawing everything down with them…so irresistibly…so fantastically…so warmly…so soothingly…so wonderfully…..

Standing suddenly became an effort and slumping into the padded chair just behind him, such an easy solution. As if from beside himself he was aware of his eyes growing wide and unblinking even as he attempted to find the resolve to break his fixation upon the ever unfolding patterns before him. He needed to look away he knew, yet he could feel the four rows of belts as if they were physically pulling against his face, keeping his eyes pointed forward, keeping his gaze peering endlessly into the empty blackness ahead, while his pulse continued to race and his erection swelled up within his uniform pants . Making any movement was impossible as the bands pale effervescence seemed to grab and tug relentlessly at his facial stubble on their downward journeys, pulling him in ever closer to themselves and in doing so increasing their irresistible attraction still more. Being drawn down… nothing to grab hold of to stop it…no way to resist the pull and friction of the belts …his mouth spilling open…his eyebrows feeling as if they were pinned to invisible lines drawing him nearer…endlessly being drawn down…so far down…ever lower…so easy to ride on down…the pleasure in his groin…so hard to fight against… the warmth that was waiting in the darkness below…so inviting… so wonderful…so peaceful… so right….

The phrases echoed in his mind like some familiar memories from an earlier time…safe childhood thoughts perhaps…warm comforting thoughts he had been taught once, which would always guarantee him joy…

While the transfixed constable sat watching helplessly as every ounce of will and conscious thought was slowly pulled from within him and sent plummeting into the pit below, a dim voice inside his rapidly diminishing mind still tried to speak to him of danger. But as he imagined looking down at his chest and seeing waves of his will being drawn from his body, sent hurtling towards the screen while his mind and body filled with an ever expanding ecstasy in its place, the price seemed modest and the distant voice soon fell completely silent.

The last lights of awareness also vanished from the policeman’s still unblinking eyes even as the waves of pleasure subsided until they supplied just a dull comforting, narcotic warmth. His mouth hung slightly agape now, as a small stream of drool pooled within his cheek and escaped past the slight curl of an idiots grin … the only indication left to suggest any mind at all was left inside.

The image on the screen had changed to a shuffling kaleidoscope colours when the front door to the apartment opened and closed behind Hollingsworth. The man in the chair gave no indication though that he had heard anything, yet his eyes widened anew when a man’s voice spoke to him from out of the darkness.

“Officer, are you alright?” an Hispanically accented voice asked. Hollingsworth’s consciousness desperately struggled once more to swim up, as if from the bottom of a deep pool, and escape the grip of his mind numbing euphoria. As he began to become aware of his surroundings again he noticed that the waterfalls had disappeared and were now just the random sequencing of coloured bars. When did that happen? And what had happened? Could that whole thing have possibly been real? Surely not. But how did he end up in this chair and who was this Hispanic man who was talking to him now ?

“Officer ?,” the man repeated, now moving around to look the seated officer in the face.

“Yes…yes, “ Hollingsworth managed to get out, “ I…I just felt dizzy all of a sudden and had to sit down”, he said as he looked about, wiping some residual moistness form his chin and looking back towards where he last remembered standing. The other man was middle aged, carried a little extra weight under the older white dress shirt he wore while his thick black moustache and cherubic, though rough face spoke clearly of his Latin roots.

“I am the building superintendent,” the other man said. “I heard you calling for Mr. Rutherford but since I know that he was to be out of town this week and I did not see you come back out, I thought that I had better make sure everything was OK. Are you sure you are OK?”

“Yes, thank you,” Hollingsworth said, his faculties almost back to normal now. “You said that he was going to be away this week? His sister told us that she hasn’t heard from him for almost two and there’s been no evidence that he’s been staying anywhere else or bought anything in that time either. Do you know where he planned to go?.”

“No,” the superintendent said shaking his head,” but he did leave me a cell phone number and told me to call it if anything happened that he needed to know about.”

“I’ll need that number, if you don’t mind. His sister will be relieved to know that he’s all right.”

“Certainly. If you follow me to the office, I can look it up for you.” Then turning to the computer monitor with its repetitive, but apparently innocuous light show still playing, the super asked, “What is that anyway? You think maybe we should turn it off or something?.”

“No!” Hollingsworth blurted, and then surprised by his own over reaction to the suggestion regrouped. “No…no. It… it might have been left running for a purpose. He might be working from it remotely or something. We shouldn’t interfere.” He stared at the computer for a moment before returning his attention to the superintendent.

After locking the apartment once more the two men walked to the superintendent’s office where Hollingsworth took the phone number that the other man had left and returned to his cruiser to make his report. As he did though he couldn’t help but keep looking up at the door to the apartment and try to understand, as well as remember, what had happened in that room. Like a dream, the events that occurred were disintegrating even as he tried reliving them in his mind.

But there was something else…something that wasn’t fading fast like his other memories and that was the remembrance of the sublime pleasure he had experienced as he had stared at that screen. He had never tried crack himself but as a law enforcement officer he was well acquainted with stories of those who had tried the drug, many even just once, and found the desire to recreate the initial sensations irresistible, even before they were physically compelled to do so. This must be the same kind of fascination those individuals felt because as he sat looking up at the door he could not ignore the urge to head back up and re-explore the world that he knew awaited just beyond its threshold. After finding himself staring at the door uninterrupted for several more minutes he reached down to turn his police radio off and leave it lying on the seat of the cruiser. He then got out and heading to the far end of the court and a far set of stairs which lay hidden from the superintendents view, headed back up to the apartment.

Jimmying the door’s lock he entered the darkened rooms while simultaneously trying to suppress his apprehension of what might happen if he were to discover the waterfalls once again playing across that giant screen. Instead the monitor stood dark again and everything was as he had originally found it. Moving across the apartment to stand before the computer, his hand hovering, poised over the mouse, he weighed the possibilities of what might await him if, with just a simple flick of his wrist, he brought the machine back to life.

Finally, steeling himself for any of the several possibilities he could imagine, he gave the mouse a gentle shake. Light dimly began illuminating the dark screen and as the image on it began to take form, he found giddy apprehension suddenly supplanted with panicked disbelief. On the screen were no cascading waterfalls nor even flashing bars of colour, but instead just a wallpaper shot of magnificent mountain scenery overlaid with some standard, as well as unfamiliar, program icons.

“No-o!,” he exclaimed to himself as he gripped the edge of the desk and stared at the empty screen, his face filled with the anguish of loss. “It can’t be…where did it go?!”

His eyes frantically poured over the multitude of icons on the screen until one caught his notice because of its unusual name and picture.

It was called “Sundew” and the icon appeared to be a leaf of some kind. He clicked on the picture and a screen loaded showing a much larger version of the same leaf…or was it a flower?. Whatever it was, it was pale green and spoon shaped its edges all thronged by delicate red “hairs”, each surmounted with what appeared to be a glistening clear bead of moisture. Surrounded by the field of glistening hairs, the green, almond shaped pad in the centre seemed almost to resemble an eye decorated with some of the most lavish lashes imaginable.

The rest of the screen was just a starless black, except for a single button located beneath the flower itself. Hollingsworth hesitated only momentarily before clicking on it. His own reaction to the possibility of not finding that program again had shown him that he dreaded never finding it more than any consequences that such success might eventually entail. He needed to get back to that wonderful place he had been.

Clicking on the button opened a box on the screen telling him that he needed to insert the program disc.

“ Disc? What disc?” he wondered frantically. Then his eyes dropped down to see the DVD tray open and a disc with the same leaf / flower on its label above the word ‘Sundew’.” Of course,” he reasoned,” it probably finished playing and self-ejected.”

Pushing the tray back in he sat down in the padded chair and prepared for whatever was about to transpire on the screen before him. As an image of the flower appeared on the screen, Hollingsworth noticed a set of headphones lying on the desk and with no real thought reached over and put them on.

Through the headphones a dim monotonous drone emerged, while on the screen a stylized logo of the word ‘Sundew’ appeared beneath the image of the flower…or leaf…or whatever it was. Hollingsworth soon realized that the “picture” was in fact a greatly magnified video of the plant, just sitting in what looked to be a gravel bed or possibly a terrarium. As he watched he saw a small insect, a fruit fly perhaps, enter the scene and alight on one of the beads of moisture. Instantly it became stuck on the bead and in a time lapse sequence he saw the other hairs all drawn together like fingers on a hand until the fly had been completely ensnared amidst the tendrils. More time lapse showed the fingers re-opening and the insect gone…completely absorbed into the plant.

A shot of fear ran through the officer as he witnessed the final fate of the insect on the screen and suddenly realized the possible implications of what Hollingsworth had been working on and what “Sundew” might actually be about. A chill and a rush of adrenalin washed over him at the thought of what he might have exposed himself to…but it was to be too late. As soon as the flower had finished opening, the screen was suddenly awash once more in the cascading waterfalls of white noise. And this time he could hear them as well as merely watch.

A rushing roar filled his head as he watched the four torrents of light endlessly emerge from the edges of the screen , as they crested and plunged…tumbling over each other in their descents…endlessly…endlessly…down into the darkness…the sound carrying him along as if he were on a sea of pillows…rushing and pushing…nothing solid to hold on to…falling on the great ribbons of light…down towards the blackness below…the warm blackness…the quiet blackness …where the roar and tumult would subside…and pleasure would envelope him forever.

He let himself go and rode the falls down, looking up to see the cold light above receding as he fell eagerly into the darkness coming up fast from below. He looked towards the blackness and felt the pleasure rising, almost threatening to rip his body apart in its intensity as all around the light faded and darkness enveloped him. Warm, velvety pleasure seemed to flow over and through him…lust and desire …gratitude for being filled with this sensuality…desire and obedience…needing and wanting…and …and…what else…?

He looked into the darkness, and at what seemed to be a great distance, saw a small point of light. Something was drawing him there. An answer would be there, he knew. And so with every nerve on fire with pleasure and lust his mind ran towards the distant light to seek out his answer.

The light was a door and through it was a small room. As he approached he could see a form seated on the other side…a child it appeared at first… but on closer inspection a waifishly petite woman…small in stature but with an air of intellect far beyond her apparent age. She sat on a raised seat, bare legs crossed below the long slit of her black silk dress, black heels supporting exposed red painted toes. A leopard print wrap about her shoulders modestly revealed the great plunge in the dress’s neck line while her bare arms reached over and back to embrace the high sides of the throne-like chair she reposed upon.

Her face was almost pixieish; severely cropped hair, pointed side burns, dark bangs across her forehead and high cheekbones bookending a pair of full red lips. Most striking though were her eyes. Wide, wild and dark… a child like mask over a dark light of knowing manipulation.

As he stood transfixed by the surreal vision before him, Hollingsworth suddenly became aware of something different about himself and looked down to see his body now naked, his full erection unrestricted and thrusting forward, away from the coarse blond hair and toned muscle sinews of his police trained physique.

As he looked up once again in bewildered disbelief, he saw that the woman/child was no longer set upon her throne but suddenly, immediately before him, not a foot from his face. And her waif-like stature now presented itself to have been an illusion, as her piecing ice blue eyes looked slightly down upon the 6′2 officer’s own.

He still stood far enough back to see her crimson lips curled up into a lopsided leer of delight yet was close enough to be submerged in the moist warmth and scent of her breath swirling over his face and drawing him to her with every accelerated inhalation of his own. Then with two fingers lightly pinching his chin, red nails just hovering upon the point of pain, she drew herself even closer to him and with mouth wide open mere inches his nose, emptied her lungs in a warm cloud of sweet breath, enveloping the officers face and filling his own chest with the aroma of her air.

While his eyes stayed pinned to the anchors of her azure eyes, his mind swirled into a dizzying mire of confusion even as he felt his knees grow weak and he found himself falling helplessly away from the irresistible attraction of her face. Finding himself naked and on his knees, the young officer could still not draw his eyes away from the beauty of the woman who now seemed to soar above him, as if looking down from a towering aerie. And he was aware that he now seemed to be seeing everything through a tunnel vision to her eyes and into which entered only the tip of her perfectly manicured finger as its nail’s steely redness was now pushed gently but forcefully into the bridge of his nose, directing his gaze away from her eyes and instead towards the blood crimson darkness of her toes.

The pressure of a second hand continued to guide his head to where it belonged and when the scent of worn leather and a perfumed foot filled his nostrils he instinctively pursed his lips and began to kiss the toes displayed before him.

From the captivation of her eyes the naked officer’s world had now shrunk to the creases and curves and colours of her toes and feet. As he kissed each knuckle and glistening nail, two feminine hands took hold of each side of his head and began gently directing the attentions of his mouth.

“Lick”, a soft voice from above commanded and without hesitation his tongue began drawing itself up the first valley of her toes, hooking itself under the shoes’s first soft leather strap as hands pulled his head further upwards and towards the curve of her ankle.

And as the taste of salt, sweat and leather played across his tongue, and the scent of exotic perfumes filled his nostrils from beneath a delicate ankle bracelet, Officer Matt Hollingsworth eagerly gave himself up into the cascading wash of love, adoration and desire that consumed him for this strange goddess who now… owned …him?

Like a cold breeze past a door entering into a steamy room, the thinking of those words momentarily drew him back from his euphoric reverie and caused him to halt in his intoxicated worship. But as even as his mind began its attempt to unscramble the cloud of pleasure fogging his head, a sudden searing slap to the side of his head and cheek sent a rush of heat and pleasure racing from his face to his groin, separating him once again from both his thoughts and will; plunging him eagerly back into his unabashed adoration of his Queen Goddess’s perfect supple perfection.

So far gone had the once independent being known as Matt Hollingsworth fallen that even as he felt the strong, sure hand grab his front locks of hair and drag his face up and away to face his new centre of purpose, he somehow anticipated the words that were to come as he lay now prostrate on the floor, face drawn up, arms clasping the calf of his Mistress and eyes plaintively begging to be allowed to return to worshipping the only thing that mattered to him any more.

Then, as She spoke the words,” Hello…thing”, everything that he knew he had always wanted suddenly became cemented into one and he knew that now he would finally be allowed to fall into the only life that he knew he had ever desired. His eyes misted over with gratitude and delight as he lunged to clutch at his owners ankles and his lips caressed them in their sublime perfection.

In the apartment room, the colourful bands had once again faded and on the screen was the image of a slowly opening Sundew; its pale green leaf now empty where once the bug had been. Then with a gentle clack and a hum, the computer disc ejected from the computer and the screen went dark. An empty leather chair sat facing the monitor as the muffled tire whine of distant Interstate traffic penetrated the dim room and supplied the only remaining signs of life.