The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Abyss 2: New Prey

MC, M/F, F/F, MD, FD, D/S

Synopsis: The mysterious Sundew program claims two more victims as it continues to exploit the darkest desires of its victims in order to ensnare them.

Although intended as a stand alone episode, I strongly encourage any first time reader to read The Abyss first, as I have elected to write as if one had done so and therefore gone lighter on the induction and back story aspects.

The static crackle of police radio chatter blended with the low V-8 thrum of the idling cruiser’s big engine. Turning it off the two officers left their own vehicle to approach the silent and empty one sitting ahead of them. With hands on their holsters, their eyes scanning all about them for any activity or sign of their missing comrade, Matt Hollingsworth, they first confirmed that no one was in the abandoned car before turning their attentions towards the second story doorway of the apartment where Hollingsworth had last radioed in from.

The senior officer, Hector Alezondo reached in to the empty car and checked for keys, I.D. or anything else that might have indicated that Hollingsworth may have been in his vehicle at the time of his disappearance. Nothing.

He then motioned for his partner, Amy Lorrigan, to head over to the superintendents office.

“ I’m going to head up.” Alezondo said. “You get the super and bring him and a key in case there’s no response.”

With an affirmative nod, the petite blonde, her sleek ponytail tucked up under the band of her black peaked cap, headed towards a small bungalow to her right with a wooden sign on the porch painted with a single word, “Superintendent”.

As she walked purposefully away from her partner, Hector Alezondo couldn’t help himself from momentarily forgetting the urgent reason that had brought them here and found himself instead watching his new partner’s trim form as she walked away from him, her generous hips and butt, enhanced even more by the padding of her uniform, swaying effortlessly from side to side as she progressed.

Not too much up top, he had thought to himself when she was assigned to him, but a nice package all around, just the same. The curves of her lower half, he came to admit to himself, seemed to fire a particular aspect of his Latin blood, and although he knew it could be trouble down the road, he had already set his sights of trying to make a play for the equally single blonde.

But right now he had to find out what had happened to Matt Hollingsworth, and the answer to that certainly began in the room of the missing software programmer that he had been sent to check up on. Heading up the outside staircase to the second story terrace he approached the door and giving a partial twist of the knob to determine that it was unlocked he knocked loudly with his ear cocked to detect any sounds coming from within.

“ Police ” He shouted. “ Is their anyone in there?”

Again he listened for activity and hearing nothing slowly pushed the door into the darkened room. As one arm extended to swing the door open, his other hand effortlessly unholstered and drew his gun as he crouched and peered in to the bleeding illumination of the entering daylight.

“ Hollingsworth?”, he called, “You in there?”

No answer.

As he deliberated his next move, Lorrigan approached and joined him, squatting on the opposite side of the doorframe from him.

“ No answer from the super”, she informed him.

“ No one answering here either, “ Alezondo told her.” I’m just getting ready to go in. You stay behind until we’re sure it’s clear, OK?”

With a wordless nod from Lorrigan, Alezondo apprehensively began moving into the room. Looking around he could see that all the curtains had been drawn as well as all but one of the doors into the living area had also been closed. He moved cautiously towards the one open room and through the heavily filtered daylight he could see that it was essentially empty apart from a few large boxes and some file cabinets.

Then turning his attention to the two closed doors, he signalled Lorrigan to begin approaching from the other side of the room. Neither gave much notice as the front door gently closed behind the small blonde. Bracing themselves either side of the first door, Alezondo quickly pushed it open and pointed his weapon into the small bathroom that it had concealed. Then silently agreeing between themselves that with the other door must lay their only remaining chance of finding a clue they each took their positions. Guns drawn, arms extended they pushed the last door open and stood staring into a large room filled with humming electronics.

Relaxing, but more puzzled than ever, the two officers just stared at each other for a moment.

“ What the hell?”, Lorrigan finally blurted out.

“ Beats me”, Alezondo replied. Then turning his attention back to the main room he noticed the closed front door but thought no more of it.

“ What is all this” Lorrigan asked, approaching the large darkened monitor that seemed to be the centre of the room’s array. “Computers obviously, but for what?

“ Dunno. But the powers on,” Alezondo noted pointing to the green LEDs glowing from several of the units

* * *

As he said that, Lorrigan jiggled the mouse before the monitor and multiple hard drive hums suddenly filled the room along with a growing light from the giant monitor itself. As the illumination on the screen grew brighter, the two officers stood watching what began to resemble four great water falls of colour cascading first seemingly upwards, then falling inwards from the edges of the screen.

The two officers stood watching, transfixed as the endless frothing bands of colour and white light seemed to draw and pull at them, funnelling both them and their consciousness’s down towards the bottomless blackness at the centre of the screen. Bottomless, dark and warm…pleasurable…soothing…relaxing and so easy to follow on down…the swelling tingle of arousal in their groins …pushing at them to continue on in and down…together…as one….into the enveloping vortex of the all consuming pleasure and euphoria below.

Suddenly, Lorrigan felt a chill flush over her excited body, as if someone had just opened a window, and in that moment became aware of what was happening as she looked away from the attraction of the display to see her partner standing, still entranced by the endless ribbons, blankly staring ahead, his mouth slowly dropping open. And as he stood there, his 6′2″ frame rising far above her relatively modest 5′6, she realized how attractive she found him; his chiselled dark features, neatly maintained stubble and brooding brow over chestnut eyes. Why had she never felt that way about him before? About any man.

And with that, a second wave of icy awareness flooded over her. A wave that brought the frightening answer to her question. She had never felt that way before because…because she was a lesbian!

Not even in the sexual confusion of her teenage years had she ever felt attracted to anyone but other girls. No screaming for mop haired boy bands or pining over unrequitted vampire lusts. No virginal giggling in gossipy huddles for her. Just an achingly impossible longing to hold and carress some of those blossoming lithe slips that populated her school.

So what were these feelings that were welling up from within her now? Why did she find the heaving of his broad chest and the prominent bulge in his crotch two things impossible to ignore and which were creating an irresistible desire in herself to reach over and embrace him…to lay her head against his chest and just let herself slide down across his hard, naked stomach and seek out the giant, pulsing rod of his erection hidden hot within his uniform. To let her hands slide beneath his belt and feel its warmth as her other hand worked it free from its prison. Then exposed, she would bring her face to the very tip of his glans, the musk of his crotch filling her nostrils and all her eyes could see. Her lips would purse and spread easily as they slid over the top of his organ and its girth would stretch her jaws to the very limit of their extension. Her tongue would dance lovingly over the slit of his dick , as her lips pushed lower down his shaft until its head jammed against the back of her throat and she would have to fight not to gag. But she would not gag. She would push past that threshold and his cock would be totally consumed in her mouth with the salt of precum singing on the end of her tongue.

Then it would start, the worshipping of her master, the power of his cock…as he thrust against her pressing face…once…twice…again and again…each time, her grabbing a cool gulp of air before his veined flesh returned to plug her throat once more. Again and again, the two in perfect synchronization of motion…his strong hand pulling her wet and tear streaked face against the coarse hairs of his crotch as each stoke just cemented her love and need to serve at the feet of this man…this perfect being that she was blessed to be able to please.

And finally it would come…the moment of climax, as his head would look towards some bliss from above and growl as wave after wave of perfect pleasure wracked his body and the ocean of warm semen he had built up flooded out of him and into the eager vessel drawing it from him below.

She would have felt it coming, her hand cupping his balls and the base of his shaft, feeling the repeated muscular throbbings announcing its delivery. And as it spewed forth into the back of her mouth, seeming gallons of asphyxiating saline nirvana, she would gulp it all back with frantic abandon even as she could feel it diffusing itself into and throughout her body …bonding her even deeper with the man she adored. And she would be his forever, the perfect mate… for the perfect master.

* * *

“WHAT!!… WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!! ” The words came to her as a thought but manifested themselves outwardly in a staggering gasp as Amy Lorrigan stumbled backwards, trying vainly to brace herself against something…anything.

Almost as if she had orgasmed herself, the officer was suddenly herself again, though her heart still raced from the exhilaration of such foreign thoughts. Keenly aware of what she had just experienced and as revulsed at its memory as one might imagine any, especially a gay woman, might have been, she looked over at her partner. She realized that he was no longer enthralled with the patterns on the screen but now stood staring across at her, his eyes open and aware but with a empty darkness in them like she had never seen before.

“Alezondo!” she cried, “Let’s get the fuck out of here”.

But officer Alezondo didn’t answer. Instead he wordlessly moved towards Lorrigan, taking hold of both her wrists and pulling her towards him, splayed against him spread eagled, her small face forced upwards towards his. As he looked down at her terrified eyes, a small cold smirk appeared on his lips just before he released Lorrigan’s hands and quickly spun her around, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her back against himself so that now both stood facing the screen…the endless rivers of light dancing in their widened eyes…blissful calm spreading across the female officers face and one of sinister triumph setting itself into the swarthy features of the other.

Warm, cascading rivers of colour and light. Each glistening pixel like a diamond star in an endless field…ever changing …the rush pulling at them both , drawing them in and down…the joining vortex of four streams seeming to draw the very air from the room, in and down with them , as if creating an irresistible vacuum sucking the pair towards unavoidable destinies.

Unavoidable, but not unwanted.

As unignorable pleasures stirred and swelled within the nether regions of each, the lust of control and power in one and the sweet beauty of submission in the other, the two felt as if they were plunging unfettered down into an ever thickening sea of warmth… where, as they drew in the cascading vapours all about them, they were granted the surety …and serenity, of knowing that what each one was feeling was certainly the true, natural state…for each of them.

Then, unknowing, they were suddenly standing, staring, facing each other, stripped of their uniforms, eyes locked in a wordless embrace. The man seeing a frightened animal trapped in his sights, paralyzed by fear and waiting for his inevitable leap while the woman stood, chest heaving, palms moist, wanting both to offer herself up to her fate as much as she struggled to turn and run away.

But run away to where?

Even while her eyes remained rivetted upon the beast before her, the consciousness that was officer Amy Lorrigan ran about in a dark emptiness within her mind, as if trapped… desperately pounding the walls and windows of her cell… seeking some way out of the prison in which she had inexplicably been placed. Screaming in a silent rage that only she could hear, she could see nothing but blackness surrounding the two of them in whatever place this was they had been transported. She felt no warmth or cold, and heard no sounds except the laboured breathings of the two facing partners.

She knew she had to fight whatever this was that was happening to her, however it was being brought about. She knew that the intense desires she felt flowing upwards from her groin were not her true feelings and somehow knew that if she gave into them then the arousingly terrifying animal that her partner had become would surely devour her …and that all she was and ever wanted to be, would be lost.

She thought about her girlfriend, Sandra…Sandy. She saw her brown, almond eyes staring lovingly into hers out of their meticulously eyelinered frames, while her own fingers combed through the pink mat of her lover’s short spiky hair. The bar through her nose, banks of studs on her ears and a white T-shirt under worn leather jacket completed the cliché punk dyke image. They had joked that the cop should have been the butch in their relationship but it had always been Lorrigan who remained the coiffed and stylish “girl” when the pair hit the clubs. Maintaining a somewhat prissy off-duty persona only added to the pairs pleasure on those nights when Sandy would snap her leash onto the collar she had given Lorrigan and keep her girlfriend tethered to their bar booth while she mingled and danced with a steady stream of hot women all night long. Only when they returned home that night would both of their equally pent up passions get released and sated in a night of non-stop orgasming and lovemaking.

Lorrigan thought of her lover’s scent, the smell of her perfume, the musk of her womanhood. She imagined her hands tracing the fine and supple structure of her shoulders, the smoothness of her back, the curve of her ass as her hands reached down and around to cup each cheek drawing them towards her and bringing her partner’s face to meet her own. Then one hand would slide around, over the curve of her hip and wend its way down into the heat rising over the pubis before sliding into the moist folds of her partner’s sex, parting and separating each lip delicately as her fingers searched for the gentle nub concealed within. A brief exhale and a delighted purr would confirm what her fingers had already told her as she reached the target of her quest.

Sandra’s eyes would be closed by now, lost in the enjoyment given to her by the practiced hand of the one who adored her. Then with her tongue darting and seeking all of those delicate areas that Amy Lorrigan knew brought the best moans and quips of pleasure from her lover, she would begin her descent down to the delightful pool that lay churning below.

Down from the back of her ear, under the hook of her chin and along the tensed sinews of her long neck, she would slowly tease and lick her way down. Her free hand rising to cup a creamy handful of breast, she would draw a long and erect nipple into her pursed lips and let her tongue toy with the swollen tip that she firmly suckled into her mouth. After repeating her performance on the other side, she would slide down even farther, all the time her finger laying deep into her partner, massaging and probing and pleasuring the dark reaches of the other.

Then, as her chin slid across the hairless field above Sandra’s moistness, she would smell the excitement and feel the heat that she had created in the other. Finally, after dragging the side of her nose over the final inches of dry flesh she would momentarily indulge herself in using its point to plow and explore and savour the carnal riches she had so hard sought and found. She would push her nose to where her fingers had just recently vacated and finding the nub of the other’s clit, would nuzzle it until Sandra, lost in her own reverie would scarcely notice when Amy briefly lifted her face away only to find the magic spot once again with her tongue.

A guttural exhortation and ten thin fingers twisting and grabbing her hair as they pulled her ever tighter against her dark pinkness informed officer Amy Lorrigan that she was indeed bringing the maximum degree of pleasure to her woman. Then, thrusting her finger deep into the other’s sex even as her tongue continued to dance furiously around Sandra’s button, her girlfriends hips would begin to buck and rise in the unmistakable progression of pleasure that she knew would bring her to the first of what would, no doubt, be many screaming releases that night. Finally, with Sandra lying flat on her back, fists pounding the bed relentlessly and back arching towards the ceiling, both would focus on the culmination of their shared goal.

With Sandra moaning and pleading, now lost totally in her own abandon, Amy’s finger would pull up on the other’s inner channel, holding her partners hips suspended in air, even as her own tongue and face would continue their relentless assault upon their target. In a perfectly choreographed union of time and rhythm, the two would meet at their crescendo of pleasures; Amy slowing her thrusts and manipulations to match her partner’s ecstasies, her tongue carressing the other’s love, kissing and drawing fluids in; Sandra gradually reducing all motion within herself, allowing her arched form to be hung like a piece of meat off of the hook of her lover’s finger until, as if watching a wave pour in upon the ocean coast, her release would burst forth from within; heat and pleasure racing upwards and throughout her body while a small squeak from within her sex would briefly presage that gush of warm clear fluid that would swamp the police officer’s face, both confirming her partner’s climax and giving herself almost as great a pleasure as that which she had managed to impart. Amy would then gently lap the fluids off of Sandra’s thighs and sex until, like a mother cat, Sandra would draw her up and proceed to lick the warm juices from her own lover’s face. Lying in each others arms, they would either renew their passions once more or simply slide into the comfort of each other’s sleep.

Smiling, her eyes open but empty and her head lolled off to one side, Lorrigan absently became aware of the pleasurable dream fading from her mind and herself slowly being returned to reality, or rather all she was being allowed to know as reality. Still feeling the last fading waves of pleasure from her imagination, she was now also aware of the bare and pressing chest of her lover…no, her partner….pressing against her own.

Her nipples were stiffened with desire as they brushed against the coarseness of his chest hair, a dark jungle mat under which she could smell the intoxicating humidity of his own desire. She instinctively nuzzled against his strength, breathing in his aroma as her arms reached around behind him, fingers digging into his back, drawing her into him. She could feel his erection pushing into her stomach, gently coaxing its way up between her breasts.

She was only dimly aware of a sudden emptiness in her mind as a mischievous smile came across her lips and a slight giggle accompanied her hand reaching up to softly cup his scrotum before continuing upwards to carress the full length of his veined shaft. With a playful sparkle now filling her eyes she looked upwards and pulled Alezondo’s face down to hers as she continued massaging his throbbing cock. Her lips pressed against his a she felt his stubble scrape against her cheek. She was aware of the moistness on the insides of her thighs as Alezondo drew her harder into him and their tongues entwined with each other.

Then she felt fire at the back of her head as her partner’s iron hand grabbed her unbound hair and forcibly pulled her face away from his. Her shocked and uncomprehending face was barely back far enough to see his when the searing jolt and pain of his hand across her face sent her down and backwards, leaving her cold and crumpled and cowering on the floor.

Now towering over her, his dark brow glowered from above as he snarled a single command to her.

“Suck”.

Through her fear she felt overpowering desire gushing up from within her at the forcefullness of his demand. Then like a starving animal she pulled herself up the iron pillars of his naked legs and with eyes closed took his organ desperately into her mouth, thrusting her head repeatedly onto its length. Again and again she plunged over his firmness until she was frantic that she might not be able to make him come. And then she felt his powerful hands once more grab her hair and pull her back, throwing her the floor, where she sat like a confused child, her legs laying splayed open towards him. And as she sat swirling in a confusion of emotion she suddenly felt a desire she knew she had never experienced before, but one that she now knew to be the prime imperative of her entire life; She needed to have him in her.

Now, once more the spirit of impish delight filled her as she rose to let her hands reach for his crotch and let both eclipse the entire length of his engorged penis. She then gripped the base of his shaft with both hands and took its head into her mouth. After a few gentle slides along its length she allowed her one hand to rise up from the base and while deftly massaging its length , mask the slow retreat of her lips towards the broad flair of its glistening head. With her tongue toying and exploring the contours and depths of his glans, her lips again curled into a curve of lascivious hunger.

Releasing their grip on his throbbing organ, her hands then swung around to cup the firm twin globes of his ass as she used them to pull her face hard into his groin; impaling her mouth onto the full length his cock. Gagging and choking, tears steaming down her reddened face, she kept at her task, suppressing her reflex until inviable instinct forced her back and off to gasp desperately for the air that had been denied her. Then again...and again. She lunged onto his meat, her passions raging ever hotter as if ready to explode through the top of her own head until each time she was gaspingly forced into ceding to the necessity of oxygen once again.

After her fourth effort she pushed herself back, frantically sucking in air while triumphantly turning up towards the eyes of her dark Adonis, looking for both the signs of his own pleasure and his tacit approval to proceed on to her next degree of lust.

With a proud smile beaming down upon his eager pet, and his strong hands entwining and gripping her hair he coaxed her head upwards as a rider would subtly guide his mount. Her hands then rose from his steely buttocks and pushed their way up hungrily across the spread of his back, each finger tracing the sinews of his muscles along their way while her tongue began a simultaneous advance over the coarsely haired ripples of his stomach.

Like a raptor scouring valley floors for prey, her face explored from side to side each progressive ridge of his abdomen as she worked her way up ever nearer to what seemed like sheltering cliffs beneath his well sculpted pecs. Then sliding her tongue over the thickening cover of hair on his chest, she found each bare nipple in turn and ministered to each lovingly and devoutly before filling her nostrils deeply with his sweaty scent and nuzzling up higher still into the dark cavity of his neck.

There, her arms firmly hooked under his and with hands clasped steel-like over the crown of his broad shoulders, she pulled herself up into his neck as soft caresses traced her advance to bring herself higher still to lick and bite softly on his ear. Finally, letting herself back down and moving her face round to view him, she again pulled herself up to him and pressed her lips into his as her hands in turn freed themselves to embrace the back of his head and their fingers to race unbridled through his short, dark locks.

As she hung against him, she could feel the broad lump of his erection pressing into her leg just below her crotch, while sensing the growing heat and moisture that dampened her remaining under clothes and sent small trickles leaking down the inside of her leg.

Somewhere though, deep inside her and far away, rose the memory of who she once was, what she had once found desirable and the woman whose life had once been shared with hers. And yet they elicited no emotion or understanding now, much as one waking from a dream where something seemingly so obvious and exciting while asleep finds those thoughts unfathomable once awake. Now the dissipating dream of her lover vanished for the last time as she found herself staring longingly into the twin chestnut wells of her master’s eyes and seething only with the uncompromising desire to offer herself to him in the most complete manner possible.

Standing back before his towering presence, her eyes unbreakably locked onto his, she ripped off her soaked panties to now stand pale and naked before Him in His shadow. Then wrapping her arms once more about His neck she pulled herself up onto his torso and wrapping her legs around His waist, slowly and lovingly lowered herself down over His erect manhood.

The wave of consuming pleasure as He entered her forced her to briefly close her eyes before once again opening them in order to continue her euphoric descent into the overwhelming depths of total submission and eternal obedience that were drawing her to become one with this most perfect of gods. In a dance of both indulgence and submission she hoisted herself up and down the length of His massive shaft, pausing each time to let the bulge of its head stretch her slit wide several times before lowering herself once again. And a she let herself slide down each time, she revelled in feeling all that was her being eagerly let go and knowing that everything that she would ever be would was preparing to now live within Him. Then finally from below, she felt the pulsing, muscular contractions of His cock, as a river of his semen rushed up and out to fill her cavity, her womanhood…her ultimate gift to give her aster. She imagined she could taste its hot salty essence as it flowed up and through her belly, into her mouth and dispersing throughout her brain. His seed was planting itself firmly and fruitfully within her and never again would she be required to or even find desire in thinking of, or for, herself. She was His .

And as her eyes finally closed in rapturous relief, the towering creature once known as Hector Alezondo smiled with a chill delight at his conquest and thrust the last vestiges of his seed into his adoring vessel. And as he did, Amy Lorrigan finally let herself go blissfully limp and sated in a delirious stupour of pleasure, up against the hard wall of her new, and magnificent, Master.

* * *

And in the dim light of the empty motel room, the lone monitor now displayed the image of a Sun Dew leaf, brilliant in its terrarium. Its dewy, tendril lined edges curled over upon each other like a fist clenched tightly closed. As the image changed to show the leaf slowly relaxing and opening its palm, back to its normal flattened state, just a few glistening beads of a gel were evident in its centre; the remains of the substance that it had just used to so efficiently digest its prey. With that, all the whirring hard drives in the room went silent and the monitor itself dimmed back into darkness with just filtering streetlights to illuminate it now. Outside, the hissing rush of traffic on the rain soaked Interstate was all that could be heard through the darkened door which swung gently open to admit a cool night breeze.