The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Acceptance and resistance

While it IS erotic, if you’re looking for perversion, you might find this story somewhat of a disappointment. It’s not entirely a “sexual fantasy”—it’s also, and in fact more of an “ideal world” fantasy, depicting the sort of interpersonal relations I’d find most fulfilling. Also, it’s “science fiction” in a sense, as a fictious rendering of entirely thinkable and mostly ethical hypnotic practices.

While it was my intent to make this story as realistic, as ethical and as non-offensive as can be, it might still bother certain people, so I must assert here that it’s for adults only. Also, it’s purely fiction, with fictious characters, including the protagonist.

So there, I warned you.

It was a friday evening, which meant clubhouse in June’s apartment. When we formed the club, or our “secret society”, as we sometimes jokingly referred to it, we were in our second year of university. Most of us were psychology majors with a few added friends and boyfriends/girlfriends, and the theme of the club was also rooted in psychology—we came together mostly to talk about the human mind, and to experiment with it. Our favorite subject was hypnosis in its various forms.

June was one of our core members. She was absolutely HUGE—towering over most of the boys at the university, and in fact all of them in the club, and extremely fat. I know it’s impolite to call a lady fat, but June was quite frank about it herself. One time she even told us that her size was the result of some hormonal disorder. According to her accounts, her childhood years were pure hell, but as she grew out of puberty, she apparently accepted herself and learned to cope—the June we all met in first year was a dashing, even aggressive personality, always in the middle of attention, using her intimidating size to her maximal advantage. When talking to someone, she had this habit of standing just a step closer than what would be comfortable, and casually touching her partner when making her points in the conversation. As far as I know, people usually didn’t mind this—she was always clean and nice-scented, and looked pleasant, even pretty —, but it left noone unimpressed. When talking to her, I always felt like a little child, insecure and shy, yet somehow pleasantly surrounded by her overwhelming, assertive kindness.

This effect she always had on me was unique. While I had my share of girls and boys alike, and even felt thorougly burnt out and asexual most of the time, when faced with June, in my mind I was a fourteen-year-old virgin all over again, full of forbidden desire, insecurity and fear of the unknown. I wanted her as my girlfriend—or “boyfriend”, as I wasn’t really sure if she considered herself butch or not —, but being short and of slight build, I was always afraid of the social implications of having a partner twice my size... And of course afraid of her saying “no”.

When under, she had this incredibly cute, shy pout on her face that reminded me of kindergarteners, and was a really easy subject, but I liked it most when she was the one doing the hypnotizing—and that was exactly what was going to happen. A year before, she worked on a project led by a health psychology professor on stress therapy. The title of her essay was “The role of regression therapy in dealing with stress”. She got an A+ for it, and needless to say, she did all the experiments on our little group. It worked out so well that she called off the experiment early, and included the control group in further sessions, so they wouldn’t suffer an unfair disadvantage during exam period compared to the rest of us.

It worked out so well, and everyone liked it so much that we made it part of our weekly schedule. June didn’t mind—in fact, she seemed to enjoy it even better than the rest of us. There was some evil hinting among the boys that she might be “getting off” on it, but in reality even if she was, none of us really minded. We were so closely bonded that there was nothing but acceptance towards each other in the group. We saw and heard coming outs of gays, childhood abuse victims, paraphiliacs, even a closet transsexual (in my person), and accepted everything in its reality. Shame was pretty much unknown in our circle of trust.

We were sitting in a circle around the coffeetable, drinking tea and talking about the upcoming exams, when June came in from the kitchen, with an enermous smile on her face.

— Okay everyone, get ready to be hypnotized.

Suddenly I felt my stomach clench into a ball with anxiety, and the fact rushed into my mind that up until now, we have all been carefully avoiding the idea of the hypnosis session. My head started swimming, calling up memories of dentist’s waiting rooms and recesses before grade school tests. Apparently the others felt similarly, as a thick fog of silence fell over the room.

June walked around, making small adjustments to how everyone was sitting—straightening an arm here, lifting a chin there. I didn’t want to be hypnotized—it was embarassing. The session was basically the same each week—she returned us all into the mindsets of small toddlers, and had us play to our hearts’ content. To avoid hitting possible childhood trauma, she designed the script to create a new childlike state of awareness instead of returning us to our own pasts. I remembered how helpless I always felt, and how silly I must have looked... And in front of all my friends...

She turned to me, enveloping me in a cloud of vanilla perfume. I swallowed hard, and looked down, when I felt her thick, warm palm on my chin, pulling my face up to look at her. She was wearing blue jeans with a yellow stretch top—some might say too daring for a woman of her shape, but I found the view pleasant, yet intimidating. Her round face was one huge, condescending smile, framed by two cute dimples in her firm cheeks, and a few blonde tufts that escaped the bun she piled most of her hair into. She took my hands into her own warm, soft hands, and placed them palm down on my knees, pressing down on them slightly. Then, she pinched my cheek, making a kissing sound with her lips. I wanted to slap her hand away and run off embarassed, as I sometimes did as a twelve-year-old, when older girls tried to patronize me at school... Still, it felt so nice in a warm, stomach-clenching, anxious sort of way...

When she turned to Kathy, the tall, thin girl sitting next to me, a decision matured in my mind: “Today I won’t do it. I have two exams next week, I have to learn tonight. Besides, all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. All I have to do is stop being hypnotized. I’ll tell June and apologize properly...” It almost became a mantra, as I tried to gather my courage to stand up and talk to her about it. I watched her lift a slumped Miranda—a tiny brunette, a literature major, and girlfriend to my best buddy Chris—into straight sitting position. “Yes, that’s what I’ll tell her.”

When she finished with the group, she stepped to Chris, my best buddy. He was a muscular, handsome and always clean-shaved blonde—in fact I really liked him “that way” too... Unlucky for me, he was borderline homophobic, discouraging me from making any advances... Still we really liked each other as friends. I knew what was going to happen now—June would regress Chris, and then advance in a row, regressing everyone using our usual triggers. Thankfully he was sitting at the opposite end of the room, giving me plenty of time to gather my courage to tell June off for tonight.

— Come on little Chrissy—she said in a syrupy tone. I watched as my pal stood up, shooting a nervous gaze at me before turning to June, who placed two thick, warm palms on his shoulders. Chris started talking to June, who listened for a few moments with an amused and immensely condescending expression.

— Baby time for little Chrissy!—she said, and smacked her lips three times in imitated kisses, as one would amuse a baby in a cot.—smack! smack! smack!

Chris still went on talking—what he said didn’t really register with me, it seemed irrelevant —, but his speech became slurred and uncertain.

— Baby time for little Chrissy!—June chimed cheerfully, almost in baby talk.—smack, smack, smack!—This time Chris seemed to lose his train of thought, but after a row of “erm”s he finally managed to push some words out. As if she was waiting for this, June interrupted him again:—Baby time for little Chrissy! smack smack smack!

— Tooooh... Totooooh...—Chris blurted out, splattering June’s face in saliva—Toooauuuh... Ghueaaaah!—he gurgled, collapsing into the huge girl’s embrace.—Nyaah-nyaaah!—he screamed in delight.

— Yes baby Chrissy, Nana is here! It’s alright!—June sing-songed into his ear, swaying him gently from side to side, and finally setting him down on all fours.—Run along now baby, here’s mister Brownie to protect you!—she said, pushing a huge teddy bear into his arms. I watched my drinking buddy sit down, clutching the bear, trickles of saliva dripping from his wide-open mouth as he stared at the rest of us being regressed with the shining, tabula rasa eyes of a curious baby.

“This is what won’t happen to me today.”

June advanced to Anne, the girl who sat next to Chris. Anne, while extremely thin, had a round, almost ball-like head and puffy, red cheeks, which, combined with the traditional german folk clothes she wore gave her an extremely cute, “country girl” appearance. Upon standing up, she also started talking, in a fiery, high-pitched tone she usually used to overrun people in arguments. As she only came up to June’s chest, she looked almost comical, standing on tip-toes, with her head turned straight up, shouting at the huge girl.

— Baby time for little Annie! smack, smack, smack—Anne was literally taken aback, she might have fallen backwards if it wasn’t for June’s hands resting on her shoulders, but she continued, though this time with a little less zeal. Still, when it came to the third “Baby time for little Annie!", she too looked up cross-eyed at June, and screamed joyfully in an unarticulated baby voice. When June grabbed her under her armpits as she started to collapse, Anne pursed her lips making a buzzing-sputtering noise, showering her hypnotist in spit. The big girl obediently presented her big, firm cheeks to Annie to “kiss” in her babyish, messy way, which she did with much glee.

Eventually Annie was also sat down on the carpet, where she continued to crawl behind June, holding on to her leg, and occasionally almost climbing up on it, all the while messily sucking on her own hands. As June advanced, the pattern was pretty much the same. Little Chrissy and Annie were eventually joined by little Benny, little Robbie, little Janie and litte Ivy before my turn came. Most of the “kids” were now dispersed around the room, playing with the plush toys and dolls June set out beforehand, or engaging in childish social activities. It was my turn, so I had to stand up anyway—now I’d tell June that today I won’t do it.

June stepped up to me, still carrying her cloud of vanilla perfume. I looked up—she was truly beautiful. Yes, probably now’s a good time to tell her that I like her. That I want to spend tonight as an adult, with her.

— Now, now, what do we have here?—she sing-songed looking down at me.—Come to your babysitter, little one!

I stood up, and looked at her. She was standing so close I could feel her warmth, and I had to tilt my head back almost painfully to look at her big, round face that filled my field of vision. She was smiling her warmest and most condescending smile, as my eyes darted between her small nose, her clear, green eyes, the corners of her thick, wide lips and the dimples in her firm, round cheeks.

— Erm... Look, June, you know... I don’t really want to be regressed today. I have several exams next week, I shouldn’t be playing around now. Still if you’d like, I’d stay, and learn here... I’ll use your books...

— Baby time for little Dani!—she said, and with that, the ball in my stomach doubled. I felt the warmth in her palms on my shoulders, and my head swam as her huge face filled my vision. I stared transfixed at her thick, beautiful lips as she threw the three huge, loud kisses at me.—smack, smack, smack!—I felt at a loss, all the infantile shyness I’ve ever felt rushed me at once.

— J... June... erm... you know... I wanted... no... erm... Iwantedtotellyou... erm... you know... You and me... I sort of...—she looked me with a slightly surprised, and most amused expression as I fought with my words.

— Baby time for little Dani! smack, smack, smack!—This time it was even more syrupy and warm and welcoming, and yet a thousand times more intimidating. I knew that I could just turn my face away and sit down. Tell her that I won’t be hypnotized today. But somehow I couldn’t gather the strength to even consider this seriously. I felt detached, as all my embarassment and inhibitions have been knotted up into that ball in my stomach, concentrated on the idea of being hypnotized and becoming a baby. The idea of telling June that I want to be with her was almost weightless.

— ... Juuuhe...—I moaned, gathering all my strength—... I like you...

With that, she smiled, hugged me close and slowly whispered in my ear.—I know, little Dani. You’re so sweet! You’ll be my dolly to dress up and make up and take to parties... I’ll help you through it all.. I’ll be your girl, and you’ll be mine...

Oh yes... I was so happy that she liked me too... And it seemed she wouldn’t regress me today, but I still wanted to assert myself and make sure that she didn’t.—You know... and.. on the hyp... hypnothith thing... today... I think... I’ll pa...

— Baby time for little Dani! smack, smack, smack!

With that, my world melted.—Paaah... Paaaaagh... Paaaaaaa...—I started to play with the last syllable I had on my tongue, and felt saliva dribble down on my chin. All the anxiety and fear was gone, vaporized, and I was falling, plummeting down into the hole it left in my mind. It all started flooding back to my analytic mind—it was a technique turning resistance in the subject to an advantage, something I also frequently used in my sessions... We were all conditioned to concentrate whatever resistance we can gather in our souls, so June could lift it away and plunge us into a deep, deep trance... But all that was immeasurably distant, lightyears away, I knew and understood, yet it was irrelevant. Right there I was little Dani, I was a baby, a baby... June’s baby. A baby... “Paaaa... Paaa... Paaaa...” It was really interesting how that sounded, and how the bubbles of saliva ticled my lips.

I felt June’s big, warm hands grab me under my armpits, swaying me gently... Left-right... Left-right... Distant thoughts flooded back again. I have confessed to June a month ago, but she wanted to prolong the game... We talked it through and I agreed. It was such a sweet feeling to be able confess for the first time ten times in a row... Today we’d break the news to the others... But right there, I was just a baby, being swayed by the babysitter. I sqealed in delight, as June lifted me to her face and made kissing noises again. She placed two huge, wet and noisy kisses on my cheeks, which I found immensely amusing. It was such an interesting feeling as her firm yet soft lips contracted on my skin, and I revelled in the icky yet sooo pleasant cold wetness it left...

She hugged me close, lost in her softness and warmth, before gently setting me down on the floor. She was talking and cooing continuously, but the meaning of the words eluded me. I was a baby, a baby, a baby... Safe, safe, safe... Warm, warm, warm... Looking up, the world seemed impossibly tall. June was towering above me like a building, and the remaining people waiting to be regressed were sitting on mile-high couches and armchairs... Still, looking around at eye level, everything was comforting and friendly. Babies were all over the floor, playing with the toys and each other... Next to me, little Annie was clinging to June’s huge leg. When she saw me, she burst into a high-pitched, openmouthed squeal, adding to the drool that was already soaking her embroidered folk dress—Daaaaeeey!—With that, she reached out with a wet hand, and grabbed my arm.

— Aaaaaaheee...—I responded, unable to properly form her name. I hugged her, and reveled in her messy, sputtering kisses on my cheeks. She pulled on my arm forcefully, pulling me between June’s huge legs as our babysitter went on to regress someone else.

— Uyuaagh!—she exclaimed, stroking my face with her massively wet hand, while sucking on all five fingers of her other one. It looked incredibly interesting, so I followed her example, stuffing my right hand into my mouth. I felt filled and content as I began to rythmically suck on it, while holding on to June’s massive leg with my left.

— Goooo! Goo, gooooh, gooo, gooogooo!—I said as I removed my hand from my mouth to smear saliva all over Annie’s round, blushing face. I was a baby, a baby... A baby... And babies say “goo goo”. It reverbated in my mind like a poem. “Goo, goo, goo goo, goo goo goo...” I started playing with the syllable out loud, and even found a rhytm, all the while smearing each other’s faces, hair and clothes with Annie. She seemed exhilarated by my gooing, laughed and even repeated some especially catchy rhytms. After a while I went on to “Gaah”, then “Googaaah”, and continued it even with my hand in my mouth.

Most of the new babies who joined us on the floor went on to play with toys or joined the small groups consisting of their closest friends. Eventually Chrissy found us, and received some huge sputtering kisses from Annie, and some smeary caressing from me. Still, he grew tired of our games shortly, and left to play with a pile of building blocks in front of the TV that June tuned to a kiddie channel between two regressions.

I only looked up when I felt June sit down. All of us were playing around regressed, most of the boys watching the television, a few girls and their boyfriends playing babyish games of covert erotics in groups, like medical examinations and baby-mommy scenarios... June looked down at the two of us clinging to her legs.

— Come on sweetkins!—she sing-songed, lifting Annie and then me into her lap, or more precisely, onto her knees, and hugging us together, kissing our faces.—Who’s nanny’s little darling? Who is? I could just eat you two up!

I looked down at the playing babies from an incredible height, as if from a lookout. The whole scene felt so nice, so safe, so fulfilling... And I was in heaven. I was leaning back into the warm, protective softness of my babysitter’s embrace, Annie was busy filling my ear with saliva, and June was feeding me her index finger which I sucked on hungrily, all the while cooing and singing to us adult things we didn’t understand... We were little babies after all... Just little babies... Babies, babies... June’s finger, in and out, in and out... Sucky sucky sucky...