The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accident

You never know when one small mistake will change your life.

I admit, I should have been paying more attention to the car in front of me. We weren’t going fast, by any means, but the small car in front of me stopped quicker than expected. I stopped in time, avoiding her rear bumper. The car behind me, however, did not.

It wasn’t too bad, really. But the woman in the car in front of me got punched pretty hard from the momentum of two vehicles. As the woman who hit me from behind drove off into a parking lot to who knows where, I got out to access the damage.

I should have noticed the front car sooner. The lady didn’t get out at the same time. So I walked over to the window. She was unconscious, with a red welt on her forehead. She must have hit the steering wheel when my car was pushed into hers.

I tried to talk to her through the open window, but she wasn’t reacting to me. I called 911 to get her some help.

After letting the dispatcher know she appeared to be breathing, I tried talking to her.

“My name is Sam. Try not to move. Just listen to my voice. Hold on to my voice. Stay with me now,” I said.

Others had gathered, and the lady began to stir. I tried to hold her head still, in case she’d hurt herself.

“I’m holding you to keep you safe. Don’t move until I tell you to, just listen to what I’m saying to you and you’ll be just fine. Can you hear me?”

She groaned, opening her eyes slightly. A murmer sounding like “yes” escaped her lips.

“Good. Don’t move. I’m in control until I say otherwise, so do as I say. I don’t want you hurting yourself. Do you understand?”

Another yes from her mouth.

“Good. The ambulance should be here soon. Just rest your eyes, but don’t sleep. You can wake up in once you’re on your way to the hospital.”

Another groan.

The lady who hit me finally found me, checking to see if she could help. I told her to help flag down the ambulance, which arrived with the police a few minutes later.

After the woman in the first car was safely on her way to the hospital, the police had us move to the side of the road to see what happened.

The lady who hit me readily admitted she’d been distracted because she was sending a text to her daughter. She got the ticket, while I got out with a few busted car parts. Still, I felt for the woman who hit her head. The cop told me her car only had a lap belt for some reason, so it was no surprise she’d hit her head. It was a wonder she hadn’t done it sooner.

I went home to call my insurance company, kick back a few drinks, and be grateful it wasn’t any worse. I resolved to check in on the lady from the first car sometime the next day.

* * *

The next day, my neck hurt a little. The insurance agent had told me to go to the ER if there was any after effects. I used their temporary claim number to have my neck looked at.

Luckily, it was just a pulled muscle. They gave me a pain killer and sent me on my way.

Since I was already at the hospital, I decided to ask about her. Jane Myers, I’d learned from talking to the cop the day before. The nurses were initially reluctant, but when they figured out I had been the one to hold her head steady, they went against protocol and let me see her. Besides, they couldn’t find any family to contact about the accident, so she hadn’t had any visitors.

“See, here’s Miss Jane. She’s been sleeping since she got here. We put her neck in a brace to protect it. She had a concussion and whiplash. If she’d been allowed to move her head, she might have damaged it more. She was lucky to have you,” said the nurse who let me into the room.

“Is she going to be OK?” I asked.

“Yes, she just needs rest. I’ll let you visit for a few minutes, then you’ll have to leave, ok?”

“OK,” I replied.

“Oh,” she said from the door. “If anyone comes in and asks who you are, just say you’re the boyfriend or something.”

“Oh, um... OK,” I said.

I heard Jane mutter something, and turned to her. Her eyes were fluttery, but mostly closed, and her head was rocking slightly, even within the neck brace.

“Jane, my name is Sam. Can you hear me?” Instantly, she calmed down.

“Yes,” she muttered.

“Oh, thank goodness. You’re going to be OK. You were in an accident. I helped rescue you.”

“Thank you,” she said while exhaling.

“You’re welcome,” I said back. “I hope you get better soon. If you need anything from me, I’ll leave my phone number with the nurse. I’m always available to you.”

“OK,” she mouthed, barely a sound coming from her.

“Sleep now. Rest. We’ll talk when you’re well.”

I got up and left the room. I left my number and address with the nurse, should they need it, and walked out to my car.

* * *

Aside from the dings on my car, I’d mostly forgotten about the incident. A week had passed, and I had moved on. I was driving a rental around while the car was in the body shop. I took a few days off, then returned to work.

Saturday came, and I found myself sitting in my living room reading a book when I heard footsteps at my door, followed by a knock.

I walked to the door and opened it. Outside was a gorgeous young woman with a big purple bruise on her forehead. Had it not been for the bruise, I would have thought the woman was lost or looking to sell something.

She had long, brown hair with blond highlights. She wore a tight-fitting green shirt, which not only displayed her large, round breasts, but complimented her green eyes. She had a small waist with nice hips. The shorts she was wearing were a lovely sight to behold. Even her cute, manicured feel looked good in flip flops.

“Jane?” I asked.

“Sam?” she asked back.

“How did you get my address?”

“The nurse at the hospital, Suzi. She gave it to me.”

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting that. Are you doing OK?”

“Can I come in for a minute?” she asked.

My place was a bit of a mess, and I hesitated, but eventually let her in with my apologies for the state of the place.

“So what I can I help you with, Jane?” I asked.

As I picked up some trash, she sat down on my messy couch.

“Well, for starters, you can tell me what the fuck you did to me?”

I dropped my trash.

“Um... I’m not sure what you mean. My car was hit from behind, and I ended up hitting you as well.”

“That’s not what I mean. I mean, why am I infatuated with you now? For some reason, I’m convinced I’m your girlfriend.”

“What? That was something the nurse told me to say if anyone came in while I visited you.”

“Ah hah! That must have been when you did it!”

I was beside myself, pacing around the room. “Did what?” I yelled.

“Made me your slave, or something.”

“I have no idea what you mean, lady.”

“Oh, I bet.”

“Fuck me, this is crazy.”

“OK,” Jane said in a different tone. I turned to her to catch her stripping off her shorts, her eyes glazed over.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to stop her.

“I am going to fuck you, as you wish,” she replied.

I have to admit, I stood there like a complete moron. Here was this gorgeous thing taking off her clothes for me. I should have been stopping her. Perhaps it had been too long since my last sexual encounter, or perhaps it was the shock of her thinking I was her master. Or maybe it was the way she rolled that purple thong off her lovely little ass that stopped me.

Jane put her arms around my neck.

“I’m ready to fuck you, master. Do you want me to suck you first, to get you hard?”

I couldn’t speak, having a difficult time swallowing. Finally, I got something to come out of my mouth. “Yes.”

I couldn’t believe I’d said it, but any hesitation I had left disappeared the moment she undid my fly and enveloped my soft member with her warm mouth. She was amazing, and it took little time for me to get hard. She took me in my entirety. I won’t claim to be huge or anything, but I’ve never had complaints. As far as I knew.

She let go of my hard dick with a pop, and stood up. Her eyes were open, but still slightly glossy. “Are you ready, master?”

“Please, stop calling me master. Sam is fine.”

“OK, Sam. Time to fuck,” she said, pushing me onto the couch. She wasted no time in climbing on top of me. She was dripped wet as she descended upon my hardness. The warmth of her mouth was forgotten as the warmth of her smooth, tight pussy came upon me.

I’d had sex like this before, but the women usually didn’t have the leg strength to bob up and down on me. Jane did, pulling up the entire length before crashing down on me again. I had to admit, it’d been a while since I’d had sex, and even with masturbation, it had been a couple weeks. When you’re single and focused on your work, you just don’t have time for much else.

Jane worked me up to a frenzy, and backed off a bit. After a few minutes of undulation, she started up again. I was about ready to bust my load a couple minutes later, when she stopped again. I was concerned she was trying to match her orgasm with mine, so I thought I’d be nice and tell her to continue until she was ready and I’d let go.

“You can cum anytime, I’ll be right there with you.”

At the sound of my words, Jane started cumming. She looked as if she would pass out from the pleasure. It was so sudden and uncoordinated that I couldn’t match her timing. I started pumping slightly.

“Oh, sorry Sam. You told me I could cum, let me get you off, too,” she said in a whisper.

I was wondering what the hell was going on. So I said it again. “Cum.”

She shuddered and threw her head back as she moaned.

“Cum,” I said again. And again, she came. It was hot, and had me moving a little more. For whatever reason, I was in charge of her orgasm.

“You can cum again when I do,” I said, lifting her body off the bed a bit to angle my cock in deeper. I got a steady rhythm going, and in no time I was ready to go. “I’m almost there,” I told her.

Moments later, I started cumming. It was so good that it almost hurt as my seed splashed out the end of my dick. She had been cumming as well, which only added some nice milking action down inside her. I closed my eyes in bliss.

When my high subsided, I gradually opened my eyes. Jane also had her eyes closed. As my dick shrank within her, she opened hers again.

“See what I mean?” she said matter-of-factly, just before slapping me in the face.

Jane had pulled on her shorts and ran out of my apartment as fast as she could. I didn’t move as fast as her, and lost her on the stairs. As I came out of the building, she was pulling away in a small red car.

I didn’t know what to do. I also didn’t know what I did, aside from have sex with her. It was the most amazing feeling, being in control of her orgasm. I wanted more, but knew I’d probably never see Jane again.

Sitting on my couch, something came to me. Jane had been hit pretty hard on the head. I wondered if she had been in a suggestive state, like a trance from being hypnotized. It was the only thing that was making sense at the time.

But Jane was gone. And I was confused, as well as worn out. So, with nothing else to do, I simply went to bed.

* * *

I was sleeping, dreaming about Jane sucking me off, when I woke up. Only problem was, someone was sucking me off.

I yanked the sheets off my legs and found a mass of brown hair between my legs. It was Jane again.

She pulled up and off my hard cock.

“I couldn’t stay away, you bastard. I just had to fuck you again. You didn’t tell me I could stop.”

If she had meant to drop a hint, I didn’t notice. Or, at least, I didn’t want to. Jane returned to my cock. If it hadn’t been for the tone of her voice, I would have thought she’d be enjoying it.

“God, that feels awesome. Keep going. I want to cum in your mouth,” I told her.

She stopped again. “OK,” she said with that slightly glossy look.

I didn’t last very long. She was very good. As I came in her mouth, I told her to cum with me, which she did.

As she lay there with my softening cock in her mouth, she started to regain her awareness again. I didn’t want another slap, so I had to say something.

“Don’t hit me, don’t hurt me. You enjoyed that.”

She slowly slid my cock from her mouth, enjoying the moment. “Thank you, Sam, I really enjoyed that.”

She suddenly bolted up in a panic. “I want to hit you, but I can’t. What the fuck have you done to me now?”

“Look, Jane, I don’t know what’s happened. Maybe while you were semi-conscious, you were in a suggestible state. You heard things that were being said, and somehow they sunk in.”

Jane’s face went from panic to content in seconds. “Oh, that makes perfect sense. Still, you shouldn’t have taken advantage of me.”

“Taken advantage of you? You did it to me, too.”

“No, I followed your orders. That was all.”

“Did you even enjoy the sex?”

“It was good. The orgasms were amazing. But no, I didn’t enjoy it. I wanted to scream inside. I’m engaged to be married.”

I felt bad about what had happened. But what I did next would make me feel bad for many years to come.

“Look, Jane. How old are you?”

“Nineteen.” Shit. I was thirty-five. Still, I didn’t stop myself. I couldn’t.

“You’re done with your fiancee. You love me now.” You could see the change in Jane’s face. “You are glad that I got to you before someone else did, someone with bad plans. You want me to be in control. You want to please me.”

“Yes. Yes, yes yes!” she said with a smile. “I don’t know why I was so upset!”

“Exactly. It was a test of your love.”

“Did I pass, baby?” she asked, sliding down to my body.

“Yes, you passed with flying colors. Now take off that shirt so I can enjoy those beautiful tits of yours.”

Jane slipped off her green shirt. Good God, they were nice.

* * *

It was a couple days later when I heard a knock at the door. Jane had been sucking on my limp dick, which had been overused the previous few days. I zipped up, and went to the door.

Standing out there was an attractive, older woman, probably latina. She looked vaguely familiar. After a moment, I realized that she was the woman who had rear-ended me in the accident—the one who admitted to texting while driving.

“I need to talk to you, Mr. Jones.”

I groaned. “How did you get my address? What was your name, again?”

“Mona. Mona Moralles.”

“And what is it you need, then?”

She looked around a bit, avoiding my eyes.

“Mona,” I said. “What do you need?”

Mona looked me right in the eye and sighed.

“What the fuck did you do to me?” she asked as she pushed past me.

* * *

Two weeks had passed since the accident. Insurance took care of everything. I had my car back, good as new.

I’ve been letting Mona go home most evenings, since she still had a teenage daughter to take care of. Her husband had divorced her a couple years back, so there wasn’t much to worry about. Jane’s fiancee had figured something was up, and followed her to my apartment one day. He made a scene, and the landlord called the cops on him. We haven’t heard from him since.

I pick which woman I want to be with each day. It’s nice to have one I can fuck while the other cleans after us. I was getting a little bored with it, though.

“Which of us do you want today, Sam?” asked Jane.

I thought back to the last couple weeks, especially the last several days. I’m clueless as to how I managed to ensnare both women. Jane made sense to me, with her head trauma and all. But Mona didn’t make sense. She wasn’t even hurt in the accident. Still, that didn’t stop me from enjoying the hot latina woman none the less.

Sure, I felt like shit about it, but it was impossible to pass up. They were both beautiful women. Jane, at nineteen, was stunningly different from Mona, at 39. But temptation was getting the best of me, and I wanted to keep both, but I needed something more from them.

“Yes, Sam, which do you want? You had Jane yesterday, I think it’s my turn,” said Mona.

I looked between the two hot women and made up my mind.

“Both,” I said, simply.

The two looked to each other for a moment, then back to me.

“Fine by us. You sure you have enough for each of us?” Jane asked.

“I won’t have to. You two are now attracted to each other almost as much as you’re attracted to me,” I said.

The two looked at each other again. Jane took Mona’s hand, and carefully leaned over for a kiss. As two made out and fondled each other’s tits, I took off my clothes.

I guess good accidents do happen.