The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: An Accident

Contains: mf, ff, md, mc

Synopsis: A coin with attractive qualities is circulated.

Disclaimer: Do not read this if you are under the age of eighteen, or are easily offended by sexual acts described in detail. All characters and scenarios are works of fiction and any resemblance to person(s) living or dead and actions taken place real life (not only would that be incredibly amazing) is completely coincidence. This work of fiction also contains graphic depictions of deaths. You’ve been warned.

Not surprising that everything that happened in Chicago in November of 1988 started as an accident. It was just the difference of one number and someone trying to be clever that resulted in so much death and destruction. The old saying goes that truth is stranger than fiction, but fiction is so unbelievable few take it seriously, so when what happened is so unbelievable who would take this real story serious.

Tomas More was a twenty-five year old man who had a simple and quite boring life. He would get up every morning go to work at the Ace Advertising Agency, come home read the newspaper, eat something, and then read the rest of the night. He would read just about anything and everything in print. Tomas’ intellectual pursuits ranged from religion to science, from modern media to ancient water works. If there were something that was seen fit to be printed Tomas would read it.

If he took his head out of a book once in a while he might have found that some of the women around him did find him attractive. He had brown hair, always cut nice. His brown eyes were described as dark diamonds. He wasn’t tall, but he did keep thin by not eating much. To Tomas thou he felt that a person’s mind was more important than anything and thus he fought to make his mind the best it could be.

This could be the reason why he sent off for a book that caught his eye. The history of hot air balloons in Germany may not have been in the top ten on any list, but Thomas saw it in a catalog so he paid the twenty dollars to get it. The book was order 01128492, but by the slip of a computer printed address label Tomas got the order 01128493. When the book came seven days later Tomas was excited, or as excited as he could get over a new book.

As an early child Tomas grew up in a family of neglectful parents. His father drank too much, and his mother slept around far too much. When Tomas was twelve years old his mother died from AIDS. That is what started Tomas reading about anything and everything about biological science, and that broadened into all nonfiction literature. His father didn’t know how to deal with his son, so Tomas was left alone to learn. Tomas learned to understand just about anything, and thus he graduated valedictorian of his high school, and thus received a full right to college. It was there that Tomas took up marketing and communications, and that led to him getting the job of assistant to the second vice president of Ace Advertising Agency. He learned how to charm people he needed to charm, but he was always more comfortable reading a book than talking to people.

The day the book arrived Tomas pulled it out of the mailbox on his two-bedroom ranch style house, and he didn’t think anything of it as he tucked it under his arm. He did notice that it seemed heavier than he had expected, but put it aside as he read the newspaper. There wasn’t any hint or signal that there was anything else in the cardboard package other than the history of hot air balloons in Germany, and thus Tomas didn’t mind putting it aside as he smiled at one of his advertisements in the newspaper.

Before making dinner for himself Tomas decided to open the package and see the book he bought. He pulled on the cardboard tab and the box opened, but not to the book he was expecting. The book was Influencing the Human Mind written in gold letters on a blue background. Tomas pulled the book out and looked at it confused. The packing slip was also there, and when he picked up the slip it had the correct recipient’s address. Tomas smiled, he would have to call them in the morning to tell them they sent the book to the wrong person.

Tomas did pause to consider the book in his hand. Someone paid to have the book not only printed, but also bound into a hardback book. It looked new, but there were hints that the book was older than it seemed. Tomas wasn’t expecting a book on philosophy, but until he had to give it back, he did have a new book. Standing in the kitchen before the window over his sink Tomas opened the book.

There was something set in the cover and left an impression on the flyleaf someone had written in. The object was a coin. Tomas plucked it out and looked at it. It caught the fading sunlight giving the gold the look of luster and beauty. There were small grooves in the coin giving it different shadows as the coin was moved in the light. A square hold was made in the middle of the coin, and there was some kind of markings inside the thin coin. The edge had a darker color to it so it accented the dimensions of the coin that wasn’t any larger than a half dollar piece.

Tomas looked at it, and that look turned into a gaze, and that gaze turned into being enraptured. The coin seemed to not only fill Tomas’ mind, but also his soul pulling out his mind and grasping it in an iron hold. Minutes passed and Tomas’ brown eyes didn’t leave the coin, and then from numb fingers the coin fell. Tomas didn’t move fast, but when he looked down his eyes first fell on the flyleaf of the book where someone had written in big bold letters, “READ THIS BOOK.” Moving as if he were drugged Tomas picked up the book and began to read.

Page by page Tomas read the book, and his mind absorbed each and every word like he had memorized it long ago. Turn after turn of the pages Tomas’ mind was filled with the words of the book, the meaning of the book, the desires of the book. The blue sky outside turned to black, and only by the streetlight coming through the window was Tomas able to read the last few pages of the book. When the final page was finished Tomas blinked a few times as if waking from a daydream. He snapped the book closed and smiled an evil smile. Without even thinking of food Tomas picked up the coin and slipped it into his pocket before leaving his home.

Page Chrysler knew what she had, looks and brains, and she used both. She was homecoming queen twice, and prom queen her senior year. Her blond hair, and blue eyes captured a face that was flawless and perfectly molded. Her height made her slim waist seem even thinner. Page’s breasts were large enough to be noticed, but not too large to sag like water balloons. Page knew she looked good, and used this beauty to get her into modeling for money, much money, but when she wasn’t modeling she was working on her college degree in business. At age twenty-three Page knew that her looks couldn’t and wouldn’t last, so she took up a different career, making her own cloths. She hit a group she knew had money and wanted to use it, women in their late teens to the early thirties. Make cloths that looked fabulous on anyone of any size to say they were available and sexy in different ways directed to different kinds of men. Now at twenty-five years old Page was a multimillionaire and still looked fabulous. There were jokes she could be one of her own models.

Page was working late trying to get a shipment of cloth from Spain to Japan on time. Page felt like her ear was plastered against her head from using the phone for hours, and all she wanted was to go home and soak in her bathtub for a while. With no husband or kids she didn’t have to worry about anyone waiting up for her, or waiting for her. Sometimes that made her feel lonely, but in truth if she wanted a man, or woman, in her bed they were only a call away, and Page knew that. The house may have been a bit small for a multimillionaire but was too large for one woman. Page considered, moving, but she loved the huge full body bathtub it had, and the location to the city was superb. The one thing it didn’t have that Page might have wanted was a high fence.

Page had just shed her cloths and was about to turn on the water for her bath when the chime for the front door sounded in the dark still house. Page hated being bothered by people when she was getting ready to relax, and the fact that she had to cover up her naked body. With a terrycloth robe tied tightly around her body, and making sure her chest was completely covered she looked through the glass window on her front door. For a moment she was a little surprised, it was Tomas More from the advertising agency she used.

“Tomas what are you doing here?” Page asked when she opened the front door.

She stood a little back from the partly open door, enough to show herself in her robe, but not too much to indicated for Tomas to come in.

“Please forgive my abruptness, but I wanted to show you something,” Tomas said sounding eager and for completely different reasons than Page could have thought of.

“Couldn’t it wait until the morning?” Paged asked feeing the cool night air cutting through her robe. The temptation of a bath was becoming enough she was ready to just shut the door. “What’s so important you had to come to my home?”

From Tomas’ pocket he pulled out the coin. The light from inside the house caught the gold patina drawing Page’s blue eyes to it like magnets. She looked at it. She stared at the shadows that were produced as the smallest change in Tomas’ hand made the shadows change. Page felt her mind her soul being caught in a trap stronger the steel and she couldn’t fight it.

Tomas put the coin away and looked at the entranced woman. “Page,” Tomas said dropping his voice to sound deep and dark full of what people fear, “let me in.”

Without saying a word, for there wasn’t a word in her mind to say, the blond beauty opened the door to let Tomas in. She stood at the door, no longer concerned with the cold, or that she wanted a bath, or for anything. Her mind was an open pit waiting to be filled with Tomas’ words.

Tomas turned when he was inside the house and looked at the woman. He could feel his trousers getting tight with sexual lust. He would take this woman. He would take her to the heights of sexual delight. Such a thing would have been impossible, not to mention completely against Tomas’ nature, before he got the book.

“Shut the door and lock it,” Tomas said and obediently Page followed. When she accomplished her task she stood there waiting to be told what to do, feel, say, believe, remember, forget, and even think. “Show me to the bedroom,” Tomas ordered and like she had too much to drink Page led to way to the second floor.

The room was enormous and could have comfortably held three more beds exactly like the king size four-poster bed it did have. There was a vanity mirror, and a large walk-in closet off to the side. The main attraction thou was the bed facing the double French doors that led onto a stone porch looking over the pool in the back.

“Sit down,” Tomas said to the woman leading the way, “and take off that damn robe, I want to see you naked.”

Page obeyed in the order the orders were given to her. She sad down on her bed, and opened her robe. The white cloth fell from her body and she slipped her slim elegant arms free from their sleeves. Her skin was a pale pink in the artificial light in her room. Her breasts were still fighting the good fight against gravity, and her waist was slim enough the index fingers and thumbs of two hands could encircle it. Page’s legs where smooth and elegant sloping and curving in just the right places to portray them as immensely sexy. She didn’t take her eyes off Tomas the entire time she was exposing herself to him.

He looked at her from a few feet away, and then got a closer look. He looked her not only in the eyes, but also at her body and its many parts. Her nipples were a darker pink and her nipples were small little nubs, still soft. Her navel was an irregular yet symmetrical blotch on her otherwise flawless stomach. She had her legs together, but even so Tomas could see she was a natural blond, and she trimmed, but didn’t shave.

“Spread open your legs,” Tomas said to the beauty. Muscles contracted in her legs pulling them open as her body obeyed and her mind still remained blank. Deep in the valley formed by her long luscious legs was the cave of her womanhood. It was a deep dark red with multiple folds hiding the entranceway to her pleasure palace. Tomas’ breath caught when he saw it, and it wasn’t in a book or his imagination, but in real life.

As if realizing he was doing it, Tomas stopped crouching and stood up. He composed himself and looked down at the woman. Page wasn’t even a woman to him anymore, she was a tool, a toy, something to be used and played with. When she became old or broken or worn out he would simple replace her. Tomas’ desires for cardinal pleasures were released and he was exploring his wants with this woman.

“I’ve thought about having sex with you since you walked into the office,” Tomas said to the woman who couldn’t think. “Now I’m going to get to fulfill my dreams. Suck me off, suck me until I shoot my wad into your mouth, and hold it until I tell you otherwise,” Tomas yelled out as he quickly opened his pants and dropped his boxers.

Page with no mind to refuse the command fell to her knees before Tomas and with her mouth leading the way obeyed. Tomas’ member was already hard and stood out from his body and at the perfect height for Page to take it into her gaping mouth. From deep down in her mind the how and what to do filled her skull and she followed her command to the best of her ability. Her mouth wet with her saliva coated his member to make it slick giving her lips the airtight suction. With one hand she massaged his balls as her body swayed back and forth. Page’s tongue flicked and licked Tomas’ tip as his member swelled and expanded in her jaws. The suction made her ears pop, but that was not part of the performance so she ignored it as she felt Tomas’ balls swell and his body grow hot.

Tomas let his mind slip into the electric pleasure his body was feeding him. Never before had he felt such a sexual reaction to a woman, and now with help from his coin he was letting that desire out. Tomas was sweating as he stood there with the blond head bobbing up and down between his hairy legs. He was getting hot, and close to release. It had been a while since his last release in his sleep, but this release, he was awake, and enjoying it far more than he could have dreamed.

The build up of pressure filled his body and then her mouth. The semen shot hot and sticky out of his rod and into the back of Page’s mouth. The command to hold it until told otherwise. She felt it hit the back of her throat and her neck muscles contracted to hold it in as she continued to suck on Tomas’ hot pulsating rod. The surging became less frequent and far less vigorous until they didn’t come at all and his member began to contract. Page let the member go and let the semen flow into her mouth under her tongue as she breathed through her nose looking up at Tomas.

It took Tomas a moment to notice that the sucking had stopped and he looked down into those blue eyes of Page. She looked up with her mouth closed and a blank look in her eyes, and this look sent Tomas again into a field of sexual desire. She had his cum in her mouth he realized. She had a part of him in her. This made Tomas pause for a moment and think about what to do next.

“Page let my cum roll out of your mouth over your lower lip,” Tomas said and Page had to obey. She opened her mouth and the cum shifted. Not taking her eyes off him, Page lowered her head a little letting the white sticky slime flow from her orifice over her lower lip. Her chin and jaw were glistening with the wet sticky semen as cohesion lost and the cum dripped down onto Page’s chest and breasts.

“Oh that’s nice,” Tomas said watching the cum flow down her left breast to the valley between the two. “Okay stop drooling and spread my cum over your body, you may stand up for this.”

Page’s legs found strength to lift her nude form from the carpeted floor to a standing position and her hands went to work smearing and smoothing the semen and saliva all over her body. There wasn’t much, and it was drying quickly, but Page followed the instruction as much as she could. She couldn’t resist, there was nothing in her mind to resist with.

“Alright stop and stand with your hands at your sides,” Tomas ordered and Page did as she was told. “Tell me what were you about to do when I showed up?”

“I was going to take a bath,” Page answered as if she were talking in her sleep. The words came to her and those were the only words, for her creativity was nonexistent.

“Well you’ll defiantly need one now, and especially after I finish with you,” Tomas said with a smile that was sharper than any whip crack. He stripped off his cloths as he spoke, “I’m going to fuck you Page. I’m going shove my cock into your body time after time, and you are really going to enjoy it. You’ll enjoy my having as ruff sex as possible with you. You will get so turned on you’ll be able to have an orgasm at anytime, but you’ll only cum when I tell you, you may.”

Without another word he shoved the blond woman onto the bed and forced her legs open. Page came alive as dreams and past experiences entered her mind and she knew what to do in order to make Tomas’ pleasure the greatest. She took his arms and placed them on her breasts as he found his way into her body. Her pussy lips where now hot and red swelling with a desire she hadn’t felt a moment before. Page’s body screamed with sexual desire and lust as she graciously accepted Tomas’ offered staff.

Tomas looked down with sadistic pleasure at the woman beneath him. She gasp as he entered her, and his grin broadened as he felt the resistance in her body from accepting more of him. He pushed on forcing himself into her, into her hot withering body. His hands, large and gorilla like, grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard, hard enough to hurt, but with the pain came amplified pleasure. Her legs were high in the air as Tomas pressed his body full against hers to the point there wasn’t any more of his member to push in.

Page screamed as her body felt the pain, and the wave of pleasure that quickly followed. Her mind was filled with different possibilities of different sexual positions and techniques, but she wouldn’t do any of them until told to. Deep in her body Page felt the orgasm that could be tripped at any time. The feeling of Tomas’ rod deep in her body was making that trigger softer and softer until she wasn’t sure she could follow the direction not to orgasm until told to. She fought off the orgasm as Tomas’ teeth sunk into her left nipple.

So soon after his first shot Tomas wasn’t sure he could launch off again. Yet being alive is admitting you’re wrong, and Tomas felt that familiar pressure building. He wanted to shoot his wad into that woman, and make her scream doing it. Just the ideas of her screaming while he shot off almost made him loose it. “Page when I cum inside you, you’ll have a screaming orgasm so powerful it will knock you out,” Tomas said loudly over his body slapping hers.

Page heard the command, but just barely. Although her conscious mind was still processing the words spoken to her, what was working of her subconscious mind accepted the commands and as Tomas sprayed his wad into her body Page convulsed in a body wracking orgasm. Her mind blanked out as every muscle in her body contracted, and she fell limp onto the bed as her pussy still flexed and squeezed.

Tomas was barely able to stand up, and he swayed a bit looking down at the woman. He leaned against one of the posts for support. His member shrank and a drop of semen fell out onto the carpet. He laughed at that, would she notice he wondered. He picked up the edge of her robe and wiped himself off. That was good he convinced himself as he put his cloths back on. Tomas also decided that he would have to do it again, soon, and not necessarily with Page.

Fully clothed Tomas lay down next to the blond woman. The sweat that had covered her body had dried and now she looked quite peaceful with her naked body half on the bed, and her bare breasts gently rising and falling. Tomas liked looking at her knowing that she was out cold because of an orgasm he made her have. Yes, Tomas admitted to himself, he liked control over women, and the sex that would follow.

“Page wake up,” Tomas said into her ear, and Page’s eyes opened to stare at nothing. The sex was over, so her mind was blank until Tomas’ words entered it. “Page, whenever I snap my fingers you will instantly have an orgasm so powerful and intense you will drop into unconsciousness.” Page said nothing as each word fit into the slot for meaning and her memory had one more item saved in it.

Tomas looked on at the woman as she breathed and did nothing else. Tomas propped his head under his one hand as his other hovered over Page’s face. Page could see Tomas’ fingers in position to snap, but they meant nothing to her. These fingers had not yet snapped, and thus were just fingers. Then Tomas snapped them. The sight and sound reached her simultaneously causing her body to arch as her muscles contracted and her pussy at once became hot and ready for an orgasm that filled it until it popped. Her mind didn’t even hold onto consciousness as darkness draped over it.

“Wake up Page,” Tomas commanded the woman, and even as the remains of the last orgasm were leaving her Page woke up to see Tomas’ fingers ready to snap again.

The sound was like a gunshot and Page’s scream of pleasure from the orgasm rippling through her body was appropriate. Her body was weak and tired from the last orgasm, but she couldn’t fight off the orgasm that flooded into her. Her pussy was raw and sore, and the pain was almost as great as the pleasure that pierced her mind. The darkness that flooded in was welcome relief.

“Wake up Page,” Tomas said, and if Page could have she would have been relieved not to see his fingers over her face ready to snap. “I could keep this up all night, and I have little doubt you would have to, but there are things I must do. For now I have a few commands for you. First off, from now on whenever you go to sleep, even if it is for a short nap, you will dream of me. These dreams will be highly erotic with numerous sexual connotations involved. You will greatly enjoy these dreams, and you’ll enjoy them so much that when you wake up from them you’ll be having the most wonderful orgasm you’d ever had. You will also be highly aroused by me, and when you see me, this arousal will increase. When you masturbate you will envision me. You will not have anyone as a sexual partner but me, until I tell you otherwise.

“Next whenever you hear the phrase apricot pussy pleasure you will again fall into this mindless state waiting for commands from whomever said the phrase to you. Even when you are out of this trance you will have to do anything I tell you to do, without resistance or hesitation, and you will follow the command immediately. Even if you don’t want to do what I tell you to, you’ll have to do it.”

Tomas stood up from the bed looking down at the blond woman. He licked his lips at the prospect of taking her again, but he did have things to do. “Lastly,” He said, “you will start your bath, and one hundred seconds after getting into the tub, you will wake up with no memory of becoming my slave, or having sex, or anything I have commanded of you. You’ll wake up in the tub thinking that no time has passed. If you do notice time has passed explain it away with relaxing in the tub.” Tomas was about to express his final command when as a side note he said, “Oh and shave your bush completely off, and shave that area every time you shave your legs.”

Tomas smiled at himself, this was fun, and it was only going to become more fun, he was sure. “Go start your bath Page,” Tomas said as he preceded the woman out the hall. As he went down the stairs Page went into the bathroom.

Tomas shut the door behind him just as he heard the water starting.

Page woke with a start in the tub. She looked around nervous. She didn’t remember getting into the tub, or even starting it. Her last memory was getting ready to take a bath. Page shrugged her shoulders at least the water was still warm. She felt the soapy water caress her skin and engulf her. She also felt the water on a tender spot, between her legs. With delicate fingers she felt the sore spot and for a moment wondered what she did to make her vagina feel that way. The moment was quickly past for her fingers also brushed her bush. Why did she keep it she wondered? She shaved most of it off, and even trimmed what was left, so why keep the small patch?

Page sat up on the edge of the tub and with some lather all ready to go she straightened the hairs, and with a safety razor she removed the unwanted hair from her body. Smooth as the day she was born Page felt the skin and the small amount of pain traveled up her body, and gave her a slight sexual shock. She touched her tender portion again, and the sexual thrill traveled more than just up her body, but reached her mind. Her fingers rubbed and slipped and slid into her body skirting the painful portion, but touching the erotic spots. She didn’t realize she was even masturbating until the image of Tomas More appeared before her closed eyes. He was hansom in a nerdy kind of way, and she imagined him naked and in her. That’s when the orgasm hit and Page fell off the edge of the tub.

Gravity is a fickle thing that we fight against every moment of our lives. It holds trucks to the road, but also pulls buildings down. For Page it pulled her down too into her large bathtub with its hard sides. The back of her head struck the edge of the tub with such force that she was knocked unconscious. Her unnatural sleep had the unwanted affect of not allowing her the choice on where her head was to be, or her mouth, or what her lungs drew in. As water replaced air Page wasn’t even given the chance to wake up.

Tomas stopped off at the local Super Wal-Mart and then by the gas station. Those two stops were the only places he needed to go to in order to get what he felt he needed. The night was dark and the feeling that Tomas had was deep in his soul. Time was running out. Tomas had no doubt that they would be coming either for him, the book and coin, or both. This Tomas was sure of, and he had to be ready for them. He knew that what he was doing was illegal, but if he was correct, so was what they would do to him.

Tomas knew what he was doing, he had read enough to know that much. Creativity was part of who he was. He worked at an advertising agency, so he knew a thing or two about being creative. His mother had been creative, and thus it was passed onto him. The only thing he felt sorry about was cutting into the pages of the book.

The morning came too quickly for Mr. More, but he was up and at work for him right on time, or for everyone else fifteen minutes early. There was already a mount of paperwork for him to get through, and he worked at it keeping one eye open for any woman who caught his fancy.

News of Page Chrysler’s reached the advertising agency a little after noon.

Tomas heard, but he ignored it, there already was someone to replace Page.

She wasn’t a model, but she might as well have been one. Red hair waved down from her head and floated away just past her shoulders. Breasts hung heavily from her chest, but with her slim waist and finely rounded rear it just gave her a perfect hourglass shape. Her green eyes looked out upon the world from her six feet tall body and the heels she didn’t need just added to her height, and gave her leg muscles definition and form. Tomas knew who she was, Heather Brown from the computer graphics department.

Heather Brown hated her job. People would come to her with imposable tasks and expect them done in less than an hour. Sure she could create the New York skyline with each building holding the billboard of a certain company, but it would take more than twenty minutes. What’s more they wanted crystal clear pictures, and no one seemed to care how scanning a photograph into a computer would degrade the quality of the photograph. Heather hated it. No one understood her job, and didn’t care to learn.

“Hey Heather,” A voice came from behind her.

Heather turned and had to brush a handful of red hair from her eyes to see it was Tomas. He was the go to guy in the agency. He was dependable and if you needed someone to talk to or get done, you went to Tomas. Heather smiled since he was, in her eyes, a friend, and would never be anything else. “Hi Tomas what’s up?”

“Have you had lunch yet?” Tomas asked sounding concerned.

“No, and I don’t think I will get it either,” Heather said with a sigh. “I have to make an ugly woman beautiful.”

“Then just replace her with you,” Tomas said with a wide smile.

It took Heather a moment to realize he was flirting and that made her smile. “Thanks, but I don’t think I can sell that,” Heather said giving Tomas a look over. He wasn’t bad looking, but for Heather he was more of a brother than a possible lover.

“Tell you what I can pick up lunch and bring it to you,” Tomas said with a pen and paper already in his hand ready to go.

Heather was about to tell him no, but she was hungry and wouldn’t have time to go out and get lunch. She figured why not. “Okay get me one of those chicken salad sandwiches from Pan’s and a large diet Coke. Just bring it by my cell when you get it.”

“Right,” Tomas said as Heather was already on her way to deliver the disk with her latest work on it.

Half an hour later Heather was back in her small hole in the wall, former closet, office tapping away at a mouse, and sick of it. Someone had decided that the TV commercial with someone wearing a sky blue top should be changed so she was wearing a red top. Unable to redo the commercial they gave it to her and she was clicking, frame by frame on the blue shirt to change it to red. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Food time,” Tomas said coming in with plastic containers balanced on his arm. He shut the door behind him with a finger that wasn’t holding the two cups of liquid.

“I am starving,” Heather said turning around and grabbing her purse. “What do I owe you?”

“Well nothing,” Tomas said, “but if you’re up for some company while you eat I got food too.”

Heather gave a single closed mouth laugh and put her purse back. “Why not, you can watch me click my mouse,” Heather said turning back to her computer.

“And you do it so well,” Tomas said trying to sound serious.

“A little thick there,” Heather replied letting him know what she thought of his flirting.

“Sorry,” Tomas said putting the container with the chicken salad sandwich on the table next to the mouse, and then the drink next to it.

“This just shows that it’s a good thing I have two hands,” Heather said referring to the mouse and the sandwich.

“I have something else too,” Tomas said and from his pocket he drew out a thin gold chain, and then hanging off the chin was the coin.

Heather was about to say something about accepting gifts, but then she looked at the coin. The coin wasn’t something that was going to be given to her, Heather realized, it was something that was going to take from her. She couldn’t take her eyes off the coin, there was something about it. With the light from the computer monitor and from above the shadows on the coin seemed to move and shift and become different symbols with the slightest swing and twist on the gold chain. She felt her mind being pulled away from her, being saved to a file she could not access.

“Heather,” Tomas said licking his dry lips, “you love me. You love me more than you could possibly believe. You are also my slave, and will do anything I want you to, without resistance or hesitation. Even if you don’t want to do what I tell you to, you’ll do it immediately. I also make you very aroused. Thinking about me makes you aroused. Seeing me makes you even more aroused. Being near me makes you even more aroused. You want to fuck me, and want me to fuck you. You will also instantly and quickly have a wonderful and powerful orgasm whenever you hear the words vibrating explosive pussy.”

Tomas smile at the blank eyed woman sitting before him. He hadn’t given her mind back, and wouldn’t for the moment. Tomas had decided that the coin on the chain wasn’t a good idea, and thus decided on the second spot for the coin. He took off his cheep digital watch and opened the back with his thumbnail. The watch was large enough to accommodate the coin in the back, and even allow the cover to be replaced.

Tomas looked down at the green eyes that looked up at him. He was going to enjoy fucking Heather. He hadn’t dreamed about her, but she was sexy and would be a good fuck. “Heather whenever you hear the words, white tower frog, you will again fall into this blank state. You will forget that I made you my slave or I hypnotized you. Wake up Heather,” Tomas said with a smile.

Heather blinked her eyes and then fixed her green orbs on Tomas’ face. Her legs squeezed together to hold in the juices that immediately flowed there. Her heart started to beat fast as she felt desire and love for Tomas that wasn’t there before. For a moment the thought of taking Tomas right there on the floor sent a thrill down her spine straight to her pussy.

“So don’t let me stop you from doing your work,” Tomas said sitting down next to her computer.

Heather shook her head slightly trying to remember what she was doing. She looked over at the monitor and saw the commercial and it came back to her. Thoughts of stripping naked and screwing Tomas wouldn’t leave her. How long was his penis she wondered? Heather tried to control her breathing as she started clicking again. She wanted to use her free hand to rub Tomas’ dick, but instead her stomach told her she should eat.

“You have a job I could never do,” Tomas said between bites of his own sandwich.

“It’s really not that hard, as long as you have some idea of what you’re doing,” Heather said. She quickly finished her sandwich, and with her tongue licking her lips she hoped Tomas would notice. “May I ask you a question?”

“Sure go ahead,” Tomas said sipping on his drink.

Heather was never impulsive, but here she was and went for it, “Are you seeing anyone?”

“You mean romantically? Well not at the moment,” Tomas said and finished his own sandwich.

“You know what I recently broke up too,” Heather said breathing heavily, and couldn’t stop it.

“Well,” Tomas said knowing full well what was going on but playing along, “if you want to do something tonight with someone who doesn’t have anyone else, I’d be up for that.”

Heather scribbled on a slip of paper and handed it to Tomas, “Great by here tonight at eight.”

Tomas took the paper, and looked at it. What he didn’t see was Heather coming closer and when he did look up Heather pressed her lips against his. A kiss is a kiss is a kiss unless that kiss has immense lust and desire behind it. Heather wrapped her arms around Tomas holding him close and even with their chairs up against each other Heather wrapped her leg around his. She was about to shove him to the floor and fulfill her fantasy, but then they broke off for air.

“Okay stop,” Tomas said and straight away Heather stopped trying to kiss Tomas. She wasn’t sure why she stopped from her intended desire to throw him to the floor and ride him, but she did. Tomas stood up and Heather felt her heart hurt seeing about to leave. “I’ll be by tonight about eight,” Tomas said and before he left he blew her a kiss.

Heather felt her throat clench shut as the door closed. Her panties were sopping wet and she was an inferno with heat and arousal. She looked over at the computer and realized if she wanted to be at her apartment by eight o’clock she would have to get on the ball. She started to click away at frame after frame on that damn blue shirt turning it red, and all the while trying hard not to think about Tomas.

The sun set and Tomas was climbing to the third floor where at apartment 3A Heather was waiting for him. He had shed his suit and was now in a polo shirt and kakis, even if he was sure he wouldn’t be wearing them for much longer. He knocked on the door and waited for a reaction.

“Come in,” Heather’s voice called from the other side of the door, but distant by a number of feet.

Tomas opened the door and stepped into an apartment that was cool both in temperature and décor. The furniture was a mix of conservative and modern that somehow Heather had blended well. In the corner was a very large and powerful computer hooked up to three different computers, and a very large monitor showing it all. With all this in the apartment the most fascinating thing was Heather dressed in a white silky slip of a nightgown laying on the couch moving her legs so her pussy was being rubbed to make it even hotter.

Tomas looked down at the red head and smiled at her. “I guess going out wasn’t exactly on your mind?” Tomas said.

“Hush,” Heather said sitting up and her breasts being pulled by gravity to fill the sockets on her nightgown. She had a look in her eyes that screamed out the word, ‘sex’.

“You hush,” Tomas said and instantaneously Heather’s mouth snapped shut. “And get down on your knees before me,” Tomas said tossing his coat onto a chair.

Heather wasn’t sure what was going on, but she liked it. She slipped off the couch letting her knees touch lightly on the floor. He couldn’t keep her eyes off Tomas. There was something about him that she just had to have, whether it be his words or his body. Heather’s hands seemed to have minds of their own as one slid to her chest and the other between her legs.

Tomas pulled off his shirt, and then slipped out of his pants. His boxers fell to the floor and Heather gasp. His penis was already hard and standing out and up. Heather couldn’t control herself as her mouth opened and closed like a fish as her gaze couldn’t be torn away from Tomas’ member.

“I like you as my slave,” Tomas said to Heather walking up to her, but just out of her reach. Heather looked up at his face with a small amount of shock on hers. “Yes you are my slave. You have no choice but to obey me. The control is incredible and I love it. I can make you do anything and that is also very erotic. If you want to deny it try this vibrating explosive pussy.”

Heather’s body flexed as she felt the heat and energy surge and burst into her body down at her womanhood. Blue energy flashed before her closed eyes and no thoughts were able to pass through her mind other than the image of Tomas. Her pussy flexed and pulled and pulsed as the orgasm flowed through her and made her entire body sway and jerk with each throb and wave.

“Now do you see how much control I have over you,” Tomas said leaning in close to Heather. She opened her eyes as a twitch shivered down her spine as the last of the orgasm left her. “I could make you enjoy having a sharp paddle smacking your ass. For that matter I could make you enjoy spreading hydrogen peroxide all over your body making you white as a ghost. I have the power, and you have nothing but the inability to resist.”

Heather was about to have another orgasm from all the dirty talk from Tomas. She wanted it. She felt that being his slave was the best and most important thing that could have ever happened to her. She wanted nothing in life other than to be Tomas’ slave. He stood up to her with is penis just inches away from her face. “Suck it,” Tomas ordered and Heather obeyed.

It was like solid fire filling Heather’s mouth as she sucked away at Tomas’ rod. She sucked for all she was worth trying to make Tomas cum into her mouth. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to suck his cock, and she didn’t care if she was being controlled to do it. He was hot and ready to blow at just about any moment, and she wanted it. She wanted to be his slave, and to be used by him.

Tomas smiled at himself. Ever since there was the accident in sending him the book and thus finding the coin Tomas felt his life was new and improved.

The control he had over people and could have over people was incredible. With the coin Tomas could become not just the head of the advertising agency, but the head of his own multimillion dollar company. With the coin not only could Tomas have money, but he could also have any woman he wanted.

Any woman who caught Tomas’ fancy would be on her knees like Heather.

Tomas was almost as surprised as Heather when he shot his load into her mouth. He was distracted by the future, and Heather by the present and neither knew it was coming. Tomas pulled out of Heather’s mouth on the second surge coating her nightgown with his semen and staining it with his seed. Tomas jerked on his penis as Heather milked it to get every last ooze out of his shaft.

There was a brief pause between the two as they caught their breath. Tomas was ready for sex again, but his member wasn’t. He looked at the woman that was his slave and had an image of her covered in oil, or even better Vaseline. Tomas sank back onto the chair that had his coat on and looked at the smiling red head covered in his cum. “Heather do you have any Vaseline?”

“No,” Heather said truthfully. She never had a need for Vaseline, but she liked where it was going.

“Well get dressed in something for outside, we’re going to that store down the street to get some,” Tomas said grabbing his boxers with is toes.

Heather stood up, and felt the pain in her knees, and as she walked to her bedroom stripped off her nightgown. She wiggled her bare ass behind her hoping that Tomas would see it and become even close as aroused as she was. Tomas didn’t notice.

There are nights when darkness seemed to be alive. The night would seem to try and eat the world trying to consume the Earth into its perpetual darkness. Nights when there is no moon in the inky blackness, and stars are hidden by high clouds make it seem that the Earth is alone in the universe. It is this kind of night that Heather Brown and Tomas More walked out into.

Heather couldn’t keep her hands and arms off Tomas, and he held her close. She would have sex with him anywhere and at any time he wanted. If he wanted to fuck her in the dark alley behind her building she would.

“Give me your money!” A male scream came from the alley.

Tomas turned to the alley and Heather did too. The man that stood there was short and thin in an ill way. His face was sunken and yellow with dark circles around his eyes. He was jerking and scratching at his skin with one hand, but the other hand held a gun that was pointed at the pair. The addict’s name was Joe Vermont, and he was about to make a big mistake.

Whether it was intentional or not doesn’t matter since before either party could say another word Joe’s revolver fired, twice. Tomas felt the blows like someone had taken a jackhammer to his chest, and he fell to the ground unable to feel his legs any more. Heather began to scream for no words could come out of her mouth. Joe seemed to find the screaming annoying and fired his gun once more.

Joe never was the smartest person in the world, and thus he didn’t even check Tomas’ pockets for anything valuable. Joe grabbed Heather’s purse and then tried for Tomas’ watch. Sirens were coming and the night was coming alive with human activity. Not wanting to leave the watch behind Joe pulled on the watch until the strap broke and Joe ran. Joe was halfway down the alley when he got the purse open and drew out the money pouch before tossing the purse away. By the time the police got to the bodies of Tomas and Heather Joe was already two blocks away.

Jane Timbermount hated her job. At age fifty-eight she was ready to sell the pawnshop to the first person that came along. On long cold nights like that one made her dream about the time she spent in Florida with her sister. Jane wanted to retire to Florida, and the only reason why she kept the pawnshop was her late husband left it too her. Now Jane was looking to enjoy the warmth and not care about her expanding waistline or her painful ankles and knees. Yet that night what she got was Joe Vermont.

He came in a little after nine-thirty and Jane knew that he was itching for a fix. “What do you want now Joe?” Jane asked sarcastically. He was deterring her from reading her romance novel.

“I got a watch,” Joe said in a low voice. Joe didn’t get much from Heather’s purse, she only had ten dollars. Joe needed five more to get a fix, and hoped that in the junkshop that Jane called a pawnshop would give it to him for the watch he pulled off of Tomas.

“Let’s see it,” Jane said annoyed that half an hour before closing she was being bothered by an addict with something she already had too much of. Joe put the watch on the counter and Jane didn’t even have to put on her glasses. “Damn it Joe this is shit,” Jane yelled at him. “The watch band is broken, and this is a digital watch. Damn it Joe I’m not giving you shit for it.”

“Oh come on can’t you give me something for it?” Joe pleaded for something to ease the pain that burned all through his body and he was loosing. His gut had turned over so many times that he felt like he was about to vomit. His skin felt like there were small insects crawling under it. His eyes were watering, and he couldn’t feel much, even remorse for shooting Tomas and Heather.

“How about some advice, go to the police and turn yourself in for stealing this watch from whomever it was. The watch is garbage and not even good garbage,” Jane said crossing her arms in front of her ample chest. “And don’t even think about trying to pawn that gun of yours off on me, the trigger is softer than dough.”

Joe expressed his disapproval by throwing the watch to the floor. As was expected it shattered and the pieces went everywhere, including the coin that shot down to the back of the store. Joe slammed the door behind him as he left the store and went off to his rat hole to sleep and try to ignore the pain. Jane on the other hand went back to reading her novel.

In the alley where the bodies of Heather and Tomas still rested the police, detectives, crime scene unit, and coroner were hard at work. It was ironically a rookie CSU that found the purse down the alley. A female officer said that it matched Heather’s outfit and a search of the contents proved it was hers. Fingerprints found on the bag were sent through AFIS and in less than two minuets the name Joseph Vermont came up. Even before the sun made its appearance there was an arrest warrant for his arrest and they found him near death in his apartment. When they tried to arrest him he vomited on an officer, so they took him to lock up, and not to the hospital. No one batted an eye for him when at the noon check they found he had drowned in his own vomit.

Jane Timbermount on the other hand was waiting for ten o’clock to come around. She wanted to go home and dig into the bucket of ice cream she had in the freezer. Still before that could happen someone else entered her store. “Hi mom,” George Timbermount said coming into the store with his three year old daughter Beth in one arm.

“Hi George I guess you’ve come for that garage door opener,” Jane said getting off her stool.

“If you don’t mind, were you able to fix it?” George asked shifting Beth who was being fidgety.

“Oh sure that was easy it just needed a new button. Lock the front door and turn the sign would you?” Jane said waddling back to where she worked on repairing broken items people brought in. George did as his mother told him, and had to set Beth down. Beth went running after her grandmother in the back.

“So how’s Sue?” Jane asked from the back.

“She’s still flying the 727 out in California, but she said she’d be back by the weekend,” George said coming into the back. “Patricia and Beth miss her so much,” George said referring to his other daughter Patricia.

“Oh you miss your mother?” Jane asked Beth who just looked up at her grandmother with wide-open eyes and her thumb in her mouth.

“I’ve got to go pick up Patricia at ballet class so,” George said trying to get his mother to hurry.

What neither adult noticed was Beth seeing the coin on the floor. She walked over and picked it up, looking over at her father and grandmother for what to do, but they were not paying attention to her so she put the coin in her pocket for later. Beth knew what money was, and the coin was money in her mind. George thanked his mother, picked up his youngest daughter, and went off to pick up his older daughter. Jane sighed, and shut off the lights to the pawnshop so she could go home and drowns her depression in chocolate ice cream.

It was a few minutes before ten when George Timbermount made it to Gloria’s Ballet school. The second floor door opened to a huge room with one side nothing but mirrors, the other side nothing but windows, a floor of wood, and a ceiling of concrete. There were some parents waiting around for their daughters to finish changing in the back room where they changed into and out of their ballet outfits. Gloria Church was talking to a pair of parents about how their daughters were doing in class.

Gloria Church was a tall woman, very tall making her seem like a walking stick rather than ballet instructor. Her black hair was pulled back tightly and was being held by a green ribbon. Her dark brown skin had on a startling contrasting silver leotard that hugged every inch of her skin except for her face and hands. Her feet had on the bright red slippers so her students could see her feet. In all she was a very beautiful woman in her early thirties dealing with children half her age.

Gloria hated what was happening to her school. When she started teaching ballet there were so many children wanting to learn she had eight classes a week, but now she could barely fill the five she had left. The teenage girls just didn’t find ballet as interesting any more as compared to basketball and other sports. The parents she was talking to wanted to know if their money was being well spent, in truth the children were horrible both in timing and technique, but that’s not what she said to them.

Since class was over and Gloria wanted to go home she went back into the locker room to usher the girls along. “Okay lets go your parents are waiting,” She called from the doorway.

“Leave me alone with that thing,” One of the girls said to another.

“Oh come on just read it,” the other girl said.

Gloria stood between the two and asked the important question, “what’s going on?”

“She won’t leave me alone,” the first girl said.

“I just want her to read this pamphlet,” the other girl said.

Gloria snatched the pamphlet from her hands and red the cover, ‘You are a lesbian. Read this and find out why.’ Gloria gave the girl a small smack to the head with the pamphlet. “Get going your parents are waiting for you.”

Gloria ushered her students out to their parents and awaiting rides.

Gloria did feel a bit lonely when the girls had left, but that didn’t even match the feeling of dread that her school wouldn’t be able to continue. Near the front door was a small table with a rollaway chair under it. Gloria slapped the pamphlet onto the table and tried to roll the chair out, but there was something blocking one of the wheels, the coin. Beth Timbermount had been playing with the coin when it slipped from her fingers, and before she could get it from under the desk her father had dragged her away with her sister. George Timbermount couldn’t figure out why his three-year-old daughter was crying, but he assumed she was just tired, after all it was ten o’clock at night.

Gloria bent over to pick up the coin and then in the harsh light from the ceiling she saw the shadows on the coin. Her eyes were glued to the coin and looked at it long and hard as the coin. Her mind blanked out as it was pulled away from her, and even as her mind had gone to the coin soon her muscles left her. The coin fell from her numb fingers and unable to form coherent thought she looked down to where the coin had fallen onto the pamphlet to find out if she was a lesbian. The pamphlet told her to read it and find out, so that’s just what Gloria did.

A few minutes later Gloria blinked as if coming out of a light sleep and looked at the pamphlet in her hands. It was right she found out if she was a lesbian, and thanks to the pamphlet Gloria knew that she was a homosexual. For a moment there was a pang of dread in her heart, she would have to tell her husband Louis their marriage was a shame.

That night as Louis snuggled up against his wife, Gloria felt very uneasy. Louis was a great man. He worked construction and his muscles were well defined and he was everything a woman could want in a man, but Gloria didn’t want a man anymore. His hands were large, ruff, and firm, not elegant, delicate, and nimble like a woman’s. Louis’ arms were large and thick with muscles that would bulge when he flexed, not the thin smooth arms of a woman. Louis was ruff and strong, not soft yet firm like a woman. Gloria would have to tell him that she was not in love with him anymore. It wasn’t until two days later that Gloria told him.

News that Tomas More and Heather Brown had been shot, and shot together no less ripped through Ace Advertising Agency like a jagged sword spreading disbelief and shock. Not only could people not believe that Heather would ever be with a man, but that the man was Tomas. Everyone seemed to assume that since Tomas never dated he was either a homosexual or just impotent. It was a travesty that such a thing could happen, and Heather’s replacement found out very quickly how hard the job was. Thankfully it was Tomas’ cousin that was contacted about Tomas More being shot and killed. The cousin that was contacted and elected to clean out Tomas’ home was his cousin on his father’s side, Tomas “Tom” More.

Tomas More, or as he preferred Tom, hated the idea that his had to clean out his dead cousin’s home, it was bad enough that they had the exact same name, but they also looked the same. When they were younger the two were often commented upon as looking close enough to be almost identical. That was just something else that made Tom pissed off at Tomas. The other thing that made Tom mad was that just because he was self employed as a computer consultant didn’t mean that his days were empty, and he hoped that cleaning out his cousin’s house wouldn’t take too long.

Tom was very mad at his dead cousin as soon as the door was opened. There were books everywhere. There were books on the couch, under the couch, beside the couch. There were books on the typewriter, next to the typewriter, and leaning against the typewriter. In the bedroom there were two shelves full of books, and even more books on the floor. The second bedroom turned library was filled with six bookshelves full of books, and even more books in the corners, and books piled high on the arms of the overstuffed chair. The bathroom had over three-dozen books just next to the toilet. The kitchen had relatively few books, but one book stood out with a blue cover and Tom was about to pick it up to look at it when the doorbell rang.

Tom wondered who it was at the door. According to what he knew about his cousin Tomas was a hermit except for the people from work, so Tom concluded that someone from the advertising agency was at the door. Tom was wrong. The two people at the door had little in common other than they were white with black coats on and male. One was short and broad with the beginnings of a mustache growing on his upper lip. The other was tall and slender with an older face deeply lined with wrinkles and thick circular glasses before his eyes.

“Mr. More?” The tall one asked as Tom opened the front door and then the screen door.

“Yes,” Tom said not trusting the two men.

It was probably a good thing he didn’t trust them, but he also could have been more careful for Short pulled out a nine millimeter automatic with a silencer screwed on it. “Get back in there, nice and slow,” Short said to Tom. Tom instinctively raised his hands as he was led into the house.

“Why do you have to pull a gun on everyone you meet?” Tall asked his partner. Tall walked around the house checking each room and closet carefully, quickly, and thoroughly. He pulled a walkie-talkie from his pocket and clicked it on to say, “All clear.”

Tom couldn’t figure out what was going on. He didn’t want to be there, and this just compounded that feeling. The short man with the gun in his face didn’t help much. The man had a baby face and an evil look in his eyes like he would love pulling the trigger if nothing else than just to take a life. “Look,” Tom said trying to salvage what was left of his pride even if his shorts were beyond hope, “I don’t even live here. This is my cousin’s place.”

“Oh,” Tall said behind Tom, “then what’s your name?”

Tom knew he was in trouble, but went ahead and said, “Tom More, but my cousin and I have the same name. His parents weren’t very original, and they thought it was hysterical we had the same name.”

The front door opened and a small beefy man with three chins and a very expensive suit walked into the house. He looked around and his gaze fell on Tom. “Where’s the book?” Three chins asked.

“Take your pick, my cousin didn’t get out much,” Tom said being sarcastic as was his nature.

Three chins nodded to Short and with sadistic pleasure smacked the gun up side of Tom’s head. Tom saw stars and the hatred for everything that had happened in his life welled up inside him. “I’m not Tomas. I’m Tom, just let me go,” Tom said trying to fight back the tears and the stars from his eyes.

“He looks like the subject,” Tall said to Three chins.

“I’ll ask you again,” Three chins said getting close to Tom’s ear, “where is the book that was sent here by mail a few days ago titled Influencing the Human Mind?”

Tom blinked away the water that flowed up in his eyes. “I think I saw it in the kitchen,” Tom said remembering the blue book’s title.

“Good,” Three chins said standing up straight. “Eliminate him,” he said to Short.

Tom turned from the fat man to Short with just enough time to see the smile on the man’s face. Short liked the look on a person’s face just before they got a bullet in the brain. Their look of fear, and incomprehension of the possibility that death was only a millisecond away gave him a thrill better than sex. Tom was able to get off half a swear word before the slug of metal tore through the flesh and bone before rattling around inside his skull destroying the gray matter. Tom’s lifeless body slumped sideways onto a pile of books staining the pages with his mind.

“Let’s hope the coin is also somewhere nearby,” Three chins said as he went into the kitchen.

“I knew I was going to need my gun,” Short said to his partner over the empty husk of a man.

Before Tall could respond there was a thundering explosion from the kitchen area. The two ran into the room trying to see through the smoke and haze. The book was booby trapped with explosives and wire nails. One nail went through the right eye and into the brain of Three chins and another went into his neck embedding itself in his brainstem. He was dead in seconds. When all this was taken in Tall let out a swear word of his own.

Louis didn’t take it well that his wife of four years had turned into a lesbian. He cried much of the night that she told him, and for a man as big as Louis was made Gloria feel even more uncomfortable. Louis always being the weak one of the relationship took to sleeping down in the basement. Gloria hated to see him like that, but glad that at least he didn’t become violent over it. Gloria had convinced herself that a woman wouldn’t become violent over such things.

Gloria couldn’t figure out how to get what she wanted. Her name was Tiffany Smith and she was a twenty-six year old ballet student. Tiffany really only liked ballet for the workout, but she was quite good and did a few small performances in her off hours. Tiffany was also a homosexual and everyone knew it.

Growing up Tiffany always knew she wanted to become a cop. She liked the idea of law and order so when she entered the police academy she found out quickly her dreams of what police work were like, and the reality were much different. Somehow she found her way into the recently formed 911-dispatch office, and liked the job. She would take the 911 calls and then delegate them out to the officers. It was nice not to have people constantly looking at her body and hitting on her.

Tiffany knew growing up about what she would look like older, after all her mother was a beauty queen. Tiffany grew into a six feet tall brunet beauty. Her brown eyes were always defined as her best quality, but the men who said that never seemed to stop looking at her ample chest. Her half sphere breasts seemed to attract attention, as well as her muscular abdomen and long legs that she kept defined with the ballet classes. Tiffany had to admit to herself that one of the real reasons why she took up ballet was to look at the other women in the leotards.

“Hey Tiffany,” Gloria called out when class was over and everyone was leaving.

In truth Tiffany wanted to go home and drink something strong. The description of the scene of an explosion with homicide made her feel sick. Then there was a problem with the fact that the dead man wasn’t the homeowner, but the deceased’s cousin, and the man was shot, but there was evidence that someone also died in the resulting explosion, but his body wasn’t found. The thought or a real life murder mystery sent a shiver up and down Tiffany’s spine.

“What can I do for you Gloria?” Tiffany asked her teacher as the last student left for the night.

“I was wondering what you were doing this evening?” Gloria asked with a knot in her throat. She was taking the initiative in asking someone out on a date, and Gloria convinced herself that Tiffany might appreciate that.

Tiffany was taken aback by this comment. Never before had Tiffany felt any impression that Gloria was interested in her or women. “Well I could use a drink,” Tiffany admitted, “but um, you know that I like women so if you’re going out trolling for guys.”

Gloria’s eyes looked deep into Tiffany’s as she spoke, “What makes you think I’m looking for guys?”

Tiffany felt that familiar feeling in her body. Sex was something Tiffany early on noticed she didn’t like with men, but women were a different story. For the longest time Tiffany hadn’t had a sexual relation, her last one resulting in a very painful breakup, and the idea of another seemed a little frightening. “Well, hell I could use a drink none the less,” Tiffany said grabbing her bag.

The drinks came, and so did the conversation. Soon it was obvious that the two had many things in common, and just enough differences to make arguments interesting. Gloria did pause to consider the social issues of her ancestor’s being African in origin might not mesh well with Tiffany’s ancestor’s origins lying in Europe. Such considerations were put aside after the second scotch on the rocks.

A little drunk, and thinking even less about the morning Gloria went with Tiffany back to her place. The condo was nice with a built in garage under the living area. Tiffany led Gloria up to the living room, and before Tiffany could ask if Gloria wanted another drink Tiffany gave her answer. The kiss was warm and tender with the promise of something more coming.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t talk back to your teacher,” Gloria said slipping her hands under Tiffany’s shirt.

It started out slow as the pair just held each other with minimal clothing on. The kissing became hotter and heavier until braziers were discarded in order for kissing to be in more tender areas. The light that came through the drapes was enough to see what they were doing, but hid much else. It hid the scar on Gloria’s back from when she was in an auto accident, and it hid the tattoo on Tiffany’s thigh, but didn’t stop them from enjoying each other’s body.

It felt so good to Gloria. Never before did she believe that being with a woman could feel that way. A woman knew what the other wanted, and gave it to her. Tiffany was far more experienced than Gloria was, but that didn’t matter since Gloria was a fast learner. It wasn’t long until they both had their bottoms off and they were intertwined in each other’s arms and legs. Hot sweaty bodies, warm sweating flesh, and hot sticky tongues were all over each other as the sexual energy they both had built up was released.

As if her face was build for that particular area Gloria was licking away at the swollen and sizzling pussy lips attached to Tiffany. The taste was indescribable of the human organic fluid that came out of the woman, and Gloria loved it. There was something sexually gratifying giving another woman sexual pleasure, and Gloria was getting off almost as much as Tiffany was, but Tiffany had the orgasm.

Tiffany couldn’t believe that her teacher was such a good fuck, and didn’t care. Tiffany could tell that Gloria was a natural at giving someone pleasure, but now it was Tiffany’s turn to show what she could do. Pushing the ballet teacher up against the headboard Tiffany went to work. One hand was rubbing Gloria’s bush in circular motions, and Tiffany’s other hand was working between Gloria’s butt cheeks. All the while Tiffany had her face buried deep in the folds of Gloria’s snatch, sucking and licking all the way. Tiffany could tell that Gloria wasn’t going to last long.

Gloria’s eyes were bugging out of her head. Louis could never make her feel the way Tiffany was making her feel. It wasn’t just sex, it was a feeling of lust and given pleasure from the other woman that was making Gloria feel like she was on a rocket to ecstasy. Her body was building the orgasm, and the woman between her legs was breaking down the barrier to let it out. When Gloria came it wasn’t just a soft and flowing orgasm, but a thundering orgasm that made her legs quiver like harp strings. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit her tongue as the orgasm made her loose control of her body, and she let it.

As the pair lay together in each other’s arms they were fingering and exploring each other’s bodies like new lovers did. Gloria couldn’t believe that for the longest time she didn’t know how good a woman was. Tiffany couldn’t believe how wonderful her ballet teacher was, and after such a long time being alone Tiffany was allowing someone else into not only her bed, but also perhaps her life.

“So when do you have to be into work in the morning?” Gloria asked her new lover.

“I think I’m sick, so I shouldn’t go into work,” Tiffany said indicating that she really wasn’t sick, but did want to stay in bed. “I know I shouldn’t bring this up,” Tiffany said being serious, “but aren’t you married?”

Gloria sighed and held Tiffany closer. “For the longest time I think I just married Louis because that’s what society wanted me to do, but something just clicked and I found myself less interested in him, and more in women. I guess we can still file taxes jointly, but will we ever be together again, I doubt it,” Gloria said feeling her hot breath off Tiffany’s smooth shoulder.

“Good,” Tiffany said giving her new lover a squeeze, “if there’s one thing I don’t like is people sleeping around on me, with a man or woman.”

Gloria gave Tiffany a kiss on the lips and said looking into her dark eyes, “Not likely.”

The weekend came and went and Monday morning Jane Timbermount opened the pawnshop. The temperature in the city had dropped dramatically and it was bordering on snow at night. It just made the old woman long for Florida all that much more. She just unlocked the front door and took a seat behind the counter with another romance novel when two people came in Tall and his partner Short.

“May I help you?” Jane asked not even able to open her novel.

“Excuse me but do you know Joseph Vermont?” Tall asked with Short not far behind him.

“Who?” Jane asked a little confused by the entire situation. The pair was dressed in black trench coats which wouldn’t have been odd in the weather, but Jane had been around long enough to know when a long coat was for warmth and when it was to conceal something. These men were obviously concealing something under their coats.

Short didn’t look happy and thrust a picture at Jane. “Here’s a photograph,” Short said bitter and angry at Jane for his own reasons.

The photograph was of Joe Vermont, but post modem. His eyes were glassy and partly rolled back into his head. His skin was gray and sunken in more than when he was alive. His lips were the blue of death, and there was still a touch of vomit at the side of his mouth. Jane didn’t react, “Oh Joe yeah what about him?”

“When was last time you saw him?” Tall asked in a gentle manner that comes with age.

Jane had to think about that one for a moment. “I think it was almost a week ago, maybe less he came in,” Jane said thinking her gaze falling on her romance novel. She wanted to be taken away from this world of questions and answers and into the world of love.

“What did he come in about,” Short said through clenched teeth obviously angry that Jane wasn’t more forthcoming.

Jane didn’t like the short man so she turned to the taller one and said, “He came in trying to sell a watch. It was a cheep digital with the wristband broken. Clearly he stole it from someone, so I didn’t take it.”

“Could you please describe the watch, anything you could remember would be helpful,” Tall said before his partner could respond.

Jane was not suspicious and put words to her suspicions. “You two aren’t cops, so who are you?”

Tall stepped between Jane and Short before something bad could happen. “You’re right we’re not cops but there has been a crime and we’re trying to track down the movements of Joseph Vermont of the night in question. You’ve been a big help so far just telling us he was here with a watch, but we’d like to know as much as possible, please,” Tall said in a soothing voice that spoke of kindness that was almost natural.

Jane considered it, and in truth it was a more interesting morning than usual. “The watch was one of those huge deals, you know large beyond what it needed to be, you know flashy. Well the wrist band had popped at the pin on the top I think, and I’ve got too many to begin with, to I told Joe I wouldn’t take it. Joe got mad and threw it to the floor and stomped out.”

“Was there anything in the watch, a slip of paper or key, or coin?” Tall asked, Short behind silent for once.

“I don’t know,” Jane answered. “I haven’t cleaned up the floor since Joe was here so if there was something in the watch I’d guess it’s still on the floor.”

Short was looking all around on the hard concrete floor as soon as Jane said she hadn’t cleaned up. “Excuse my rudeness but may we search your store,” Tall asked with a smile that made his deep lines even deeper.

“No you may not,” Jane said crossing her arms. “You’re not cops, you’re not FBI, so whoever you are you’d better give me a damn good reason why I should let you search my store for something that’s probably more valuable than you’re letting on.”

Short’s teeth ground and his arm was in his coat ready to pull something out. Tall stopped him with a hand to Short’s arm. Tall turned to Jane with a smile and pulled out a checkbook. “How much?” He asked.

“For what?” Jane replied unimpressed.

“To buy this pawnshop from you?” Tall asked with a smile.

“I’m sorry I don’t take personal checks,” Jane said narrowing her eyes to try and deiced if this was a joke. “We take cash or cashier’s checks.”

Tall put the checkbook away and asked again, “How much to buy this pawnshop from you?”

Less than an hour later Jane was handing over the keys to her store and almost running to the bank, ignoring the pain in her knees, to deposit the cashier’s check in her hand. Next on the list of things to do was to sell her house and let her sister know she’d be having a relation nearby. The pair closed and locked the place and started a systematic search of the building. “You should have let me shoot her,” Short said looking in a wooden box full of jewelry.

“No, I shouldn’t have, she has a son who’s an assistant district attorney, do you really think that he would stop finding out who killed his mother. You read the file on what he did to the man who killed his father. I don’t care what they say the electric chair isn’t painless,” Tall said looking under a stool.

A week later Louis Church was about to do something drastic, and he wasn’t the only one involved. In the span of two weeks he lost his wife to another woman, his job to someone half his age, his car to a thief, and now the back was calling about his house too. Louis was about to do something he knew was against everything he’d been taught growing up, but he couldn’t take it any more.

Gloria hadn’t even bothered keeping up the pretence of being straight. She and Tiffany had not only been seen together, but also holding hands and kissing in public. Gloria had even taken her lover back home with her and made love in the same bed she and Louis made love in so many times before. The sound of their lovemaking had not stayed on the second floor, but had reached all the way down to the basement where Louis slept. He heard each and every moan and scream and cry, and it was drilling into his brain like a red hot slug.

“What made you a lesbian?” Tiffany asked Gloria. Tiffany was dressed in a nightgown lying on the bed reading a magazine. This was something she enjoyed doing, was reading before bed, or another activity in bed.

“This,” Gloria said holding up the coin that she kept in her jewelry box. Gloria hadn’t even looked at it since the day she found it and put it in her jewelry box.

Tiffany laughed thinking it was a joke of some kind. “A coin turned you gay,” She said with a little giggle. “I have a toothbrush that turns me into a chicken.”

“Stop laughing,” Gloria said putting her hands on her hips. “No really this coin sort of hypnotized me and then I read this brochure saying that I was a lesbian and didn’t know it, and poof I was a lesbian.”

“Let me see,” Tiffany asked holding her hand out for the coin.

“Okay but I warn you. If I hypnotize you I might just take advantage of you,” Gloria said handing over the gold coin.

Tiffany was about to say something but her eyes were engrossed in the coin like they were a part of it. She looked at it with utter fascination and then that fascination turned into awe that turned into blank obedience. She lay there with her hand before her face holding the coin as her lover looked on at her luscious body.

Gloria snatched the coin from her fingers and looked on at the blank woman. “Ha it did hypnotize you, so now you’re my slave my little fuck bunny,” Gloria said with a grin down at her lover.

The gun was an old one. Louis’ father had given it to him on his twenty-fifth birthday saying that the gun was a piece of history from Louis’ grandfather. Chrome plated the revolver was heavy and huge giving the name forty-five a seemingly insignificant connotation. The ammunition was as old as the gun from the forties, but to Louis who had never fired the gun before, it looked perfectly fine. He loaded the gun, filling each chamber for no reason other than it felt wrong to leave chambers empty.

Louis wasn’t sorry for what he was about to do. After all life had a way of either going perfectly right for some people or completely wrong, and Louis felt that his life had gone completely wrong. The gun was in hopes that there was a better life ahead of him.

Louis pulled back the hammer feeling the tension on the spring stiff and strong. It had to be to strike the primer charge. The primer charge would ignite the gunpowder. The gunpowder would flare up and expel the bullet out the chamber making the bullet twist as it went before it entered flesh. Louis put his finger on the trigger and was ready.

He felt the vibration of the hammer striking home, and nothing happened. Louis pulled the gun away from his head and looked at it. The gun hadn’t fired. Louis wasn’t dead. What the hell he couldn’t even take his own life, he cried. Louis sank down onto a wooden crate next to the hot water heater crying as he sat.

What Louis didn’t know was that with old ammunition the primer charge degrades. It degrades but still works, and it takes a moment or two to ignite the gunpowder. That moment was all the time it took for Louis to sit down, have the gun pointed away from him, and pointed at the safety valve on the gas line to the house. The gun fired, and the forty-five slug shattered the safety valve at the same time igniting the propane gas. The fireball not only traveled through the house, but out of the house to the main propane tank located in their back yard.

The resulting explosion knocked out windows for blocks, and the entire south side of the city could hear the thunderclap on a cloudless night. The explosion had taken out half the Church house reducing the once beautiful two story home into a decimated shell. Louis thankfully was killed instantly when a flying brick took off the top part of his head. The women on the second floor thou were not hit by as much or as deadly debris, but the flash fire bubbled their skin.

The first officer on the scene made it in less than three minutes, and called it in. Even before the city could cut off the power and water to the house he went in. He found Tiffany by accident, when he stepped on her.

Brushing off the debris he picked up her burning and unconscious body and took her out to the ambulance that was just pulling up. By that time the fire rescue team showed up and in ten minutes were able to locate Gloria’s burned and barely alive body.

David “Dave” Odle was just coming to work as a security guard for the local hospital when he heard called out, “Hey college boy.”

The man who called out was Fred Boyle who was also a security guard, but far older and more experienced than Dave. Fred had a head full of white hair that no longer had any black in it. His face was as lined with fat and wrinkles. His gold rimmed glasses dug deep into the fat on the side of his head giving him an even fatter head look. He walked with a slight limp in his right foot, but he took walking with the pain as a challenge and relished being able to walk at any time he wanted to.

Dave had just graduated from college with a degree in creative writing, and even if everyone else thought it was a worthless degree he like the idea he had a degree in his passion. Dave wasn’t tall or large, but he was quick and that added to his natural stamina. He had blond, very blond, hair on his head that was perched on a book like rectangle head. His blue eyes looked out on the world with the eye of someone looking deeper than the surface. At only twenty-two years of age he was working on a book during the day and as a security guard at night.

“Hi Fred, you’ll never believe what I got in the mail today?” Dave said excited.

“You may have already won a million dollars?” Fred said sarcastically.

The pair walked into the hospital in their matching white uniforms with black pants. The two looked like father and son from a casual observer. “I got a letter in the mail saying that one of my short stories will be published,” Dave said excided. “And they said they’d pay me five hundred dollars for it.”

“Alright congratulations,” Fred said giving his pal a slap on the back, “so the beers are on you.”

The hospital was slow on the cold night. It wasn’t too cold to result in people freezing to death, but it wasn’t warm enough for people to be out and have accidents. Thus the people waiting in the emergency room were the typical people with broken arms, vomiting, and crying babies. The smell was so clean that it smelled almost artificial in the nearly white halls and rooms. There were doctors in their white coats and stethoscopes around their necks. For once it was a quiet night and hopefully there wouldn’t be any drugged out crazies coming through the door.

Fred unlocked the security door that led to the security room where a wall of closed captioned monitors covered every entrance to the emergency end of the hospital, and some of the more important rooms. There were two other security officers in the room, but their shift was about to end leaving it to Fred and Dave. There were two other security officers, but they were in the other end of the hospital for the non-emergency patients.

The night started off slow and Dave sat watching the monitors as Fred walked around the hospital looking for anything out of the ordinary. The next hour Fred sat and watched as Dave walked around looking for danger.

Except for a discarded hypodermic needle there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Dave was walking around when two women were brought in from an apparent fire. Dave did his job, and stayed out of the way.

Almost an hour later there came a knock on the back door to the security office, and Fred opened the door for Doctor Shelley Hale. She was old and tired, but still healed as many people as she could. “Hi guys sorry to bother you but I have something I need you to take care of,” She said sounding more tired than she was.

“What’s up Shelley?” Dave asked. He always liked her since she was one of the few doctors in the emergency room that acted like his mother than anyone else.

“Burn victim had his coin in her hand. I need you to put it in the safe until her next of kin can be notified,” Shelley said.

“Oh she didn’t make it,” Fred said making the sign of the cross and his head dipped in prayer.

“No sorry she didn’t, but I have the coin in a bag, but um could you clean it off for me? Use the sonic cleaner down the hall with some detergent in the water. Thanks guys,” Doctor Hale said as she left the clear plastic bag on a table to respond to a call of her name down the hall.

Fred and Dave looked at each other trying to decide who would clean the human flesh from the coin. “I’ll do the rounds this time if you clean the coin,” Dave suggested.

“Oh not a chance,” Fred said standing up. “You can listen to that book on tape while you’re doing it. So what’s the book you’re listening to this time?”

Dave felt guilty, he knew that he should have all his senses working when he was on the job, but he liked to listen to a book on tape when he couldn’t read. He at least had his eyes on the monitor when he was in the security office. “I forget the name but it’s about a time traveling dimension hopping person who came back to the sixties in order to make the women his sex slaves. Anyhow the guy can change his appearance to look like anyone, and it’s kind of a conspiracy kind of thing. Right now I’m at the point where a congressional committee is accusing the person they think is the enslaver guy, but they can’t prove it since he can look like anyone and they can’t show what he’s thinking.”

Fred looked on at him like he was insane. “Getting inspiration for the great American novel?” Fred said sarcastically.

“No just seeing what other people got published and hoping to start off the same way,” Dave said slipping on the headphones and picking up the bag. “You’ll know where I’ll be.”

The sonic cleaner looked like a white box with a black knob on the front. Inside the cleaner the walls were metal and there was a plastic tray at the bottom to set the object to be cleaned on. Dave filled up the cleaner with tap water as he listened to his book on tape. He tossed in a little powdered detergent used for dissolving organic material, and then with gloves on he took the coin out of the bag and put it carefully into the water, and turned the knob to set the water vibrating at high speed.

The machine was noisy producing a high pitched buzz, so Dave turned up the volume on his headphones to hear his book on tape. After five minutes the sonic cleaner switched off on its own, and Dave reached into the cloudy water and plucked out the coin. The small room where the sonic cleaner was only had one bank of florescent light, and the door was windowless so when Dave wiped off the remains of the blackened carbon the light caught the shadows on the coin just right.

Dave’s headphones kept making sound into Dave’s empty mind, “You are a devious and highly intelligent man who is after money and sex. You love using that device of yours to turn women into mindless slaves for the purposes of only one thing sex. You love dominating women and make them grovel before you begging you to have sex with them, and you do have sex with them all the time. You’ll take any woman that you fancy and turn her into your obedient slave. You even make men your slave, but that’s only to advance your desires, you truly desire to only have sex with women. You may have a grand and primary plan to become a multimillionaire but your close second is sex.” The tape ran to the end and Dave’s walkman click off.

Dave blinked a few times and a small shiver rippled through his body. He looked at the coin in his hand and he remembered what he was just told with clarity that made Dave shiver. He wanted sex, and wanted it with the most beautiful women he could get. Too bad, despite popular belief, there weren’t any good looking nurses in the hospital. Still he wanted to become rich, and the hospital had a number of connections with wealthy people. Yet that came after having sex.

Dave looked at the coin in his hand again, he needed to know how the coin worked, and Fred was his friend to help him with that. Dave came back into the security office and waited. He watched the monitors as Fred walked through the halls and followed him as he came to the security door.

“Hey you get that coin cleaned,” Fred asked.

“Sure take a look,” Dave said holding up the coin so Fred could see.

Fred looked at the coin through his glass and looked and looked and a full minute passed before Dave took the coin away and Fred kept the blank look on his face. “Fred can you hear me?” Dave asked.

“Yes,” Fred answered.

Dave had a thrill just seeing someone in a trance as his friend was.

“Fred whenever I snap my fingers you’ll fall back into this trance like you are now,” Dave whispered with a dry throat. “Got it?”

“Yes,” Fred said.

“Good now you’ll forget that I showed you the coin,” Dave said with a grin giving someone a command felt good to him. “Wake up Fred.”

Fred blinked a few times and looked around. “Did something just happen?”

“Not to my knowledge,” Dave said turning back to the monitors.

“So did you clean that coin?” Fred asked.

“Sure did,” Dave said turning around and showing the coin to Fred.

“Wow is that gold?” Fred asked taking the coin from Dave and looking at it closely. “No wonder why Shelley wanted us to put it in the safe.”

“I’ll put it in the safe,” Dave volunteered realizing that the coin wasn’t entrancing Fred. The coin only entranced someone once, and Dave was finding this out.

“I’ll take care of it,” Fred said turning to go out the door again.

Dave snapped his fingers and Fred stopped moving. “Now Fred you must give me back the coin,” Dave said and Fred handed it over as if he was in a trance. “Fred you will forget that you even saw this coin, or knew about. You will go about the rest of the day as usual. Wake up Fred.”

Fred blinked a few times and then sat down again. “So any plans for the weekend?” He asked.

“Yeah a few,” Dave said with a grin on his face. First on the list was to make Doctor Hale and anyone else who knew of the coin to forget about it.

Marsha Keplar sighed as she thought about a weekend full of nothing.

She had dumped her boyfriend when he went off to Washington D.C. to pursue his career as a professional student. She thankfully got a job in her field of chemistry and in Chicago, but now all she had were her two other roommates and at the moment they were out of the townhouse. She felt so lonely in the big two story brick house with no sound other than the dripping kitchen sink.

Marsha didn’t even bother with a nice outfit around the house, just a tee shirt and shorts; her roommate Julie liked it warm. Marsha knew she had a wonderful body and still she didn’t understand why she couldn’t use it to get a man. She was slim, in a sporty athletic kind of way. Her hair was a natural blond and straight as possible. Her blue eyes were sharp and clear, when she wasn’t wearing glasses. Other than the fact that some days she couldn’t decide if she needed a bra or not, and she always regretted her decision latter on in the day.

The knock at the door surprised her a little. Kristen didn’t knock, she had a key, and Julie would still be on the air, so Marsha didn’t know who it could be. The day was cold yet surprisingly clears so when she looked out the window in the door and saw David Odle a pleased and happy smile crossed her face.

“Dave what a surprise,’ Marsha said pulling the cold man inside. “I haven’t seen you since college.”

“Yeah Kristen told me to stop by any time I wanted, and since I didn’t have anything going on this weekend I was hoping you did,” Dave said with Marsha helping him take off his coat.

“Sorry nothing comes to mind,” Marsha said putting the coat in the closet. “Kristen is off at the store picking up some food and Julie is still at the TV station doing the weather and won’t be back until three, so I guess it’s just you and me.”

“That’s okay,” Dave said fishing in his pocket. “I’ve got something that might keep us entertained.”

“Please, that’s one of the oldest lines,” Marsha said with a wave, “besides I like you as a friend.”

The coin caught the morning light and Marsha’s mind instantaneously as she could no longer think of anything on her own. Her blue eyes were fixed to the coin and the shadows that danced on it. It was as if her spirit was sucked into the square hole in the coin, and held there away from her mind. Her arms went slack and so too did her jaw waiting for something to enter her mind.

“Oh Marsha,” Dave said slipping the coin back into his pocket, “we’re more than just friends. We’re lovers. We’re more than just lovers, for I am your master and you are my slave. You will have to do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything I want. You are my obedient and loyal slave endeavoring to assist me in anything I want. You also have a deep and constant craving to have sex with me, wild explosive sex.”

Dave brushed a blond hair away from Marsha’s blue eyes and looked at her slack and slim body. “You will also go into this obedient zombie state whenever I snap my fingers. One other thing if you don’t already shave your bush off.”

Dave walked around Marsha letting his fingers trail on her body. He felt her neck, smooth and flawless. He placed his hand upon her back to feel her spine, and then lower on her spine to the point it no longer was her spine. Marsha’s breasts were soft and warm with the proper size to fit into one’s hands. He leaned in close and with soft warm lips he kissed her mouth with little reaction from her.

The sound of a key in the lock stopped Dave from going farther. “Act normal Marsha,” Dave said quickly, and the blond woman became animated

The door opened and Kristen Hall walked in with three large paper bags full of food in her arms. “Help me out here would you,” She said handing a bag to both Dave and the still enslaved but no longer a zombie Marsha. “By the way hi Dave.”

“Hi Kristen,” Dave said to the woman.

Kristen worked on putting the groceries away as she talked about the great buys she found at the store. Kristen was a fresh college graduate, but she already got a job working the books at a branch of a popular health club, and made some extra money as a personal trainer on the off hours, but the weekends were her time. She had black hair that waved as it fell down past her shoulders. Her skin was dark as milk chocolate with eyes black as coffee in her words. Kristen’s body was slim and athletic since she got to use the exercise equipment as much as she wanted to in her off time, and that extended to her friends. She always liked Dave, but only as a person who was fun to be around, not for what she was about to feel for him.

“Well that’s done,” Kristen said washing her hands. “So Dave what brings you by our humble abode?”

“I wanted to show you girls something,” He said fishing out the coin.

Kristen didn’t even get a chance to ask what it was when she turned around from drying her hands and looked straight at the gold coin. Her smile slackened and so too did the rest of her face and body. Her dark eyes looked on at the coin with a mind that was no longer behind them. Dave smiled at the fact his friend was no his slave.

“She is yours master,” Marsha said with a happy smile on her face for her master.

“Be quiet and stand at attention until I tell you different,” Dave said and both girls did as they were told. Marsha, still with her own mind felt a sexual thrill go through her body as she stood with her hands pointed down at her sides and her eyes looking straight ahead. She hoped that Dave would feel her up like before. She couldn’t react then, but she could feel and it felt good. Marsha wanted more, more of Dave.

“Kristen,” Dave said close up to the zombie like woman, “I am your master and you are my slave. You’ll have to do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything I tell you. You are my obedient and loyal slave endeavoring to assist me in anything I desire. You also want me to fuck you, all the time, and you are ready for sex whenever I want. You will also go into this zombie state so I can program you whenever I snap my fingers. Just to make it consistent when you shave your legs also shave your bush completely off. Make sure you shave your legs at least twice a week.”

The words entered and were etched into Kristen’s mind like they were part of her very core. These were things that it was as if she were raised from birth knowing and never questioning, or wanting to question. In her zombie state her body was already reacting to the commands making her second set of lips grow warm and damp.

“Wake up Kristen,” Dave said and Kristen blinked a few times, but otherwise didn’t move. She was ordered to stand at attention until told otherwise and that’s just what she was doing, but now she moved her eyes and they followed Dave around like the God she now believed he was. Kristen could feel the moisture in her loins spread into her panties, and to her it felt good.

“What should I do with the two of you?” Dave said out loud in a mocking sadistic tone. “Should I turn you into lesbian lovers unable to orgasm until I tell you to? Maybe later on, or I could make one of you suck my balls while the other suck’s my cock? The possibilities are astounding, but for starters I want you clean. Both of you take a shower, together, and be sure you shave while you’re doing it. On second thought shave each other’s bush and legs. Oh and you get very aroused by the other’s body so your pussies are hot and dripping wet. Now get going.”

The sounds that filtered through the wall to Dave were so erotic that he would have relieved his sexual tension there and then if he didn’t know that there were two women waiting for him. He casually walked through Kristen’s room opening drawers and the closet looking through things. He would pick out anything sexy that caught his fancy and toss it on the bed for her to wear. He did the same with Marsha’s room, but found far less erotic clothing. Giggling from the hall told him that the girls were done and Marsha walked into her room with a towel wrapped around her.

She smiled at Dave when she found him in her room, and he snapped his fingers. The emptiness in Marsha’s mind gave Dave a sexual thrill that made his penis almost hurt with the amount of lust and desire that flowed through him. With a flick of his finger the towel fell to the floor to show the blond in all her natural beauty. He twisted and pulled on her nipples making them hard and erect. He felt the raw smooth skin between her legs and the warm dampness that resided there.

“Am I supposed to wear some of the cloths on my bed?” Kristen asked coming into Marsha’s room. Kristen saw Marsha naked before Dave and on instinct she came up beside her friend and let her towel fall to the floor too reveal her nakedness.

“Did you enjoy your little shower?” Dave asked Kristen.

“I sure did, and Marsha seemed to,” Kristen said with a smile.

Dave ran his hand over the rippled muscles on Kristen’s front making her shiver with desire and lust. She flexed her legs together to hold in the fluid that threatened to drip down her leg. Warmth with desire and sex filled her being making her want to throw Dave on the bed and ride him like a horse.

“You know Kristen I’ve always wanted you,” Dave said to Kristen’s widening smile. “It’s funny but my parents could never believe that a white man could be with a black woman. That’s what they said in private but in public my father always said that blacks and whites should live in harmony. As for me I like the color of your skin, it adds some spice. As for Julie, well, when does she get home?”

“About three o’clock,” Kristen said smiling that she was being helpful.

Dave looked over at the red alarm clock on a night table, “So we have three hours to kill before she gets home. I think I know a few ways to do that.”

The sex was astounding. Each and every position that any of the three could think of was tried. Dave lying down, Marsha riding him while he licked the pussy of Kristen, and Kristen licked the nipples on Marsha. Marsha and Kristen in the 69 position while Dave alternating rammed his rod up their ass holes was another. Kristen sucking Dave off while Marsha licked her pussy to orgasm may have been neglectful to Marsha, but Dave made sure she enjoyed it. Dave’s favorite was when he was kissing and fucking Kristen from the front while Marsha was under them both licking and fingering Kristen’s ass hole.

This went on until after three o’clock when they all froze when a call in the house came out, “Anybody here?” It was Julie Wagner.

“Tell her where we are, but not what we’re doing,” Dave told Marsha.

“We’re up in my room, and Dave from college stopped by,” Marsha called out. The sound of Julie ascending the stairs was enough for Dave to formulate a plan and get off the girls, but not put cloths on. He snatched the coin from his pants pocket and then got into position at the door. The door was closed, more out of taking Marsha up against it earlier than modesty, and Julie knocked on the door.

“Can I come in?” She asked and Marsha had to suppress a giggle of what she knew was about to come.

Dave opened the door for her and she gasp when she not only saw that he was in his natural state, but so too where her friends, with Kristen on top. Dave held up the coin and Julie’s eyes were immovable from the metal disk. Her essence was drawn to the metal as if it were a magnet pulling it away from her body.

“She’s going to be master’s slave,” Marsha said with a sing song mocking tone.

“Be quiet,” Dave said sounding angry, even though he wasn’t, and both girls shut their mouths.

Julie Wagner grew up with a fascination with the weather. Her father ran a Chinese food shop and always said that if he could predict the weather than he would be a millionaire. This got Julie started on her path to become a meteorologist. She also knew that TV was in her future so she made sure she had a fantastic body. Julie had the eyes and skin tone of someone from China, even if her family had been in America for three generations, but that gave her added pull when it came to using discrimination as a tool. Her breasts were a bit bigger than she would have liked making her have to wear a bra any time she wanted to look nice. Thanks to being friends with Kristen she was able to have great muscles all over her body so her legs were particularly attractive to the TV camera. Fresh out of college she landed the job of early morning and weekend meteorologist for a local station. It was a start that she knew she needed for her future career.

None of these thoughts went though her mind as the coin took it away from her. In her blue dress suit she slack and seemed to deflate in the fine wool. Her black hair that most was pulled back into a bun, had a few strands fall before her dark narrow eyes. Her thin lips parted showing white straight teeth and a red wet tongue waiting to be used.

Dave put the coin away and looked at the Asian beauty in her expensive outfit. “Oh Julie you hated me before,” Dave said with an evil grin, “but now you love me. You love me more than life itself, and it kills you that you hated me before now. For you see, now I am your master and you are my slave. Julie you will do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, and forget anything I want. You will happily and eagerly comply with any desire I have, and assist me in anything I want, even if I didn’t specifically ask you to. Julie you will also relentlessly crave sex, with me. Your pussy will always be hot and wet ready for me to fuck you whenever I choose. Julie you will also got back into this blank zoned out mode whenever I snap my fingers. Oh and I keep forgetting this, be sure to shave off your bush when you shave your legs and make sure that’s twice a week or more. Wake up Julie.”

Julie blinked her eyes a few times and looked around the room. A blush came to her cheeks that made her whole face red. Dave smiled and that added to the flush in Julie’s face. “Now one of us here is either overdressed, or the rest of us are underdressed, which do you think that is?” Dave asked his new slave.

“I think I’m overdressed,” Julie said in a husky hushed whisper. Kristen and Marsha were sitting on the edge of the bed casually fingering their bodies as their friend stripped naked. Julie’s breasts fell free from the bra and Dave licked dry lips, to the satisfaction of the woman they belonged to.

“Now these are the perfect size for a good tit fuck,” Dave said cupping them. Julie gasp at his unexpected touch on her flesh. The charge of sexual energy flowed through her body energizing her mind and body for sex, and lots of it. She wanted to beat her chest for not wanting to be with Dave when she could have in college. Now she could make up for past mistakes by letting him use her body however he wanted.

Julie lowered her panties and kicked off her high heel shoes. Dave let his fingers speak for his eyes as he found that Julie already shaved where he wanted. Julie was in a sexual haze as she felt her master’s fingers feel her body. She felt her lust and sexual need filling her ready to burst with an orgasm if he kept stroking her and desiring to be with her.

“Let’s go to your room,” Dave said to Julie’s excited face. A whimper from behind him let Dave know that his other two slaves didn’t like the idea of him leaving. He turned back to see both Kristen and Marsha with their legs wide open and their pussies red and wet. “Don’t be jealous girls. I’ll fuck you again, maybe not today, but I will. For now thou I want the two of you make love to each other.” Dave saw the two girls come together in an embracing kiss, and heard his father’s voice in his head from the time he was on the house floor, ‘black and white coming together in harmony.’

Julie’s room wasn’t the largest, but it was the closest to the bathroom, and that’s why she took it. The king size bed took up much of the room, and the desk and vanity mirror took up the rest. Dave paid little attention to this as he tossed the naked woman onto the bed and straddled her. There were a few moles on the side and one large one on the front of her body, but otherwise she was flawless. Her breasts sagged with their natural weight and form even as her nipples were hard and erect fighting gravity. She wiggled under Dave so he didn’t have to move in order for him to get his member between her fun bags.

Dave loved it. He was having sex with three different women all within a span of five hours. He’d only had sex once before and that was a disappointment for both of them. Dave didn’t care that he was no longer homosexual. The thought of having sex with a man now seemed foreign and repugnant. Now he wanted women, he got his sexual gratification from women, and he liked it. Women he could use and abuse however he desired, and that was as much of a sexual thrill as sliding his member through the hot sticky breasts of the woman beneath him.

His hot seed went all over Julie’s face. In the afternoon sun it glistened like glass as it covered one eye and the side of her face. Julie loved it, the warmth and the sex, and the need for more. She crushed her breasts together so she could milk the last ooze of cum from Dave’s softening member. She wanted more. She wanted more of Dave, more of sex, more of everything that related to him.

Dave rolled off her and lay down at her side. “You may eat the cum on your face,” Dave said to her, and Julie did so with glee. She scraped the cum off with her finger before putting the finger in her mouth to suck it clean. Over and over she did this until her face shined with her saliva more than it did with the semen.

“Are you aroused Julie?” Dave asked her with his head on his hand and his elbow propping up his head.

“Yes very,” She said in a seductive manner.

“Are you aroused enough to have an orgasm?” Dave inquired.

For a moment Julie was unsure what the question was asking, then she was unsure if she was aroused enough to orgasm. “I’m not sure,” She said sounding sorry for the negative answer.

“Well you are now, you are so aroused that you could cum instantly, but you won’t until I tell you that you can,” Dave said smiling and watching Julie’s body.

As if someone turned on a switch Julie felt her pussy grow so hot and stimulated she knew that she was well past the point she would normally have an orgasm. As if on instinct her hands groped her breasts making her nipples protrude from between her fingers as the sexual stimulation between her legs increased as she did. Unable to control her body Julie’s legs moved like she was walking rubbing her pussy lips together.

“Orgasm,” Dave said and Julie took a second to realize that he spoke to her, and then another second to realize what the word meant. It hit her like a baseball bat between the legs as the orgasm ripped away at her mind and body. Her legs flew apart as her entire body shook with the orgasm that made her muscles stand out as her body flexed them. Her brain was on overload black except for the flashes of yellow electricity in front of her closed eyelids. The orgasm died down to where only her pussy flexed from the orgasm that nearly made her pass out, and then it was over with a large wet spot on the bedspread from Julie’s bodily fluids.

The night came quickly to Chicago and Dave with his harem of women was gathered around the living room table discussing how Dave could become a multimillionaire. Other than the idea that he could make someone wealthy change his or her will to make him the single beneficiary, and then bump him or her off, there was one other good idea. Dave would go to a large company and make himself a vice president, not the executive VP but a position high enough that he would get a six figure salary, but make it so he didn’t have any duties. This seemed like a much better idea.

The next day, after a long night of orgy like sex, the four of them went through the newspapers looking for companies that sounded good. They created a list of six and where their corporate headquarters were. The first on the list was IBM. Everyone agreed that computers would play a big part in the future of the world, so the computer company made the top of the list. Kristen had the idea that since most of the people who came into the health club needed a health club because of the food they ate that a food company should make the list, so Domino’s Pizza was added. It would be tricky, but the next company on the list was Disney. If Dave could become a VP there, and the company kept turning out good movies, and theme parks, and merchandise then it would be a gold mine. Julie added the last three under the same heading money management, Charles Schwab, Visa, and the newly formed Capital One were all money management companies that Dave would make his millions right from those three.

A week later and countless flights Dave had two of the companies on his list done. Even with those two he was pulling in over three quarters of a million dollars a year. The next week he was only able to get one on his list, but the week after that he got all three companies making him a junior VP. These companies netted him over two million dollars a year, and every one of those dollars was being directly deposited into his numbered Swiss bank account. By this time it was December and Dave was sure it was going to be a happy Christmas.

Chicago had its typical pre-Christmas snowfall so everything was white on the ground, and that made Dave seem to think it matched the hospital as he pulled into the parking lot. The hospital was filled with people who had forgotten how to drive on snow in their post auto accident phase. Dave smiled at them as he made it to the window to the security office. Dave had a pang of nostalgia seeing Fred on the other side of the window with its crosshatched wires inside.

“Dave my boy how’ve you been?” Fred asked as he threw open the door.

“I haven’t seen you since the Friday before you quit.”

“Well I came into some money so I decided to pursue the money,” Dave said with a grin.

“So you finally made some money off that stuff you’ve been writing, eh?” Fred said ushering his friend inside.

This did give Dave a pause since he hadn’t written anything for weeks. The desire to write was still there, but not the motivation. That motivation seemed to shift to sex, and a small seed of guilt and creativity was planted in Dave. “Well something like that,” Dave said with a smile. “So how have you been?”

“Mary’s still bugging me to get a normal job, but I like this job, and the fact that it comes with a great healthcare plan,” Fred said but his smile faded. “I just wish the company was better. They’ve replaced you with a real ass hole.”

Dave looked around and didn’t see anyone else, and since it wasn’t the top of the hour he was confused. “Where is my replacement?”

“Probably out smoking, again,” Fred said with disgust in his voice. “If that boy keeps smoking like he’s doing he’ll end up in here as a patient. I did get a good laugh at him the other day when two guys showed up and scared him so bad he pissed in his pants.”

Dave smiled at that and asked, “Oh this I have to hear.” He swung his old chair around and sat down for a story.

“Okay,” Fred began, “it was I think two days ago Jack, that’s his name by the way, was sitting in here not watching the monitors when there was a knock at the door. He looked at me to answer it, and when I didn’t move the guys knocked again, so Jack got up and opened the door. There was this tall guy and a short younger guy both in identical black raincoats and black hats. Jack asked what they wanted and they said they were there to pick up a coin. We had no idea what they were talking about, and then they said it probably came in with one of two burn victims, and that they were there to recover it for the next of kin.

“Now picture this, two guys without credentials, showing up after hours, and demanding a coin for an unnamed person. That’s not right. We told them that they would have to go through the usual channels to get the coin back. I don’t know what the little guy said to Jack but Jack turned so white I’d swear he matched the walls. When they left and Jack turned around he’s pissed all over the inside of his pants and it was running down his leg. Anyhow when Jack went to change into a different pair of pants I checked and we don’t have a coin. There isn’t any special coin in the safe or in lock up, and the two burn victims came in without cloths so that’s not it. Those two guys came here for nothing.”

Dave grinned at the story, but inside he was scared. Someone was after the coin that he had. Someone who could quite easily figure out that he had the coin. Dave said his good-bys to Fred and then as fast as possible on the snow was racing back to the girls. The three women had just gotten back from working out with Kristen at the club, and were taking a shower together when Dave came running in. He told them to clean up quick and to pack light, but what they wanted to take with them on an extended vacation. When asked how extended Dave answered, “Act like we’re moving to Hawaii.”

It took four connecting flights but by the time they landed on the Big Island of Hawaii the morning sun was just making the clouds pink. Thanks to the money that he had in the bank Dave was able to get two cars, and a nice three bedroom apartment on the beach in the city of Captain Cook.

That’s where they ended up since Dave couldn’t pronounce any of the other cities on the Big Island that didn’t seem as big to him when he got there.

Of course the girls went with him, but none were very happy about living in Hawaii. They left their jobs, their families, and most of their belongings back in Chicago, and this set them off on as close to an argument as they could come with Dave. Dave silenced this argument with making them believe it was a wonderful idea to move to Captain Cook, Hawaii. Dave didn’t tell them why he fled Chicago, but he had a deep feeling that he should get as far away as possible from the city.

In a week Dave set up a job for Marsha at a government funded laboratory testing water and soil samples. Julie didn’t want the job a channel six, so Dave got her a job at K63DZ a little further away in Kalaoa.

Kristen on the other hand found her job right off, as an outdoor fitness instructor at a health resort. Kristen did admit that most of the people were old, overweight, out of shape, and very rich white people, but she did her best.

With the girls set up Dave was able to do something he wanted to ever since he learned someone was on his tail, create a cover. The trip out to Hilo, Hawaii was an experience going around the huge volcano that dominated the land that couldn’t even support life in some areas. The address was 148 Mamo Street and Dave had little trouble finding it, but he did have a problem finding someone inside. He eventually found a woman sitting behind a metal desk with her head very close to the surface.

“Excuse me,” Dave said knocking on the frame of the door, “I’m looking for a numismatist.”

The woman looked up and Dave had to fight to keep his member down. She was a beauty, a natural beauty. Her skin was olive color and her eyes clear and dark. Her black hair was cut short giving her a pageboy look, but was in fact to keep long hair out of the coin cleaning machine. Even behind the desk Dave could see she had a nice set of breasts on her slim body. She looked at Dave with the expression of lack of trust.

“Would you be saying that if I were a man?” She asked in a high pitched voice that seemed to defy what her body said about her.

“Yes,” Dave answered trying hard to think about how to enslave her, get her back to Captain Cook and screw her senselessly.

“Oh, well in that case as a numismatist what can I do for you?” She leaned back in her chair and for the first time Dave saw it was a special chair. It was a wheelchair. The woman had no legs. It was as if she were a store mannequin that the store hadn’t bothered to put legs on yet. Dave wondered if she had a pussy that he could enjoy. “Like my legs?” She asked catching him looking. “Don’t worry most people gasp when they see what that shark did to me when I was six. You on the other hand seem to find it interesting.”

“I do,” Dave said looking up into her eyes. “I’m amazed that such an injury didn’t take your life.”

She laughed and the laugh was so genuine it made Dave blush. “That’s has to be one of the nicest ways of people referring to my legs I’ve heard in a while. Most say how do you go dancing or use the toilet, but you on the other hand notice that I’m not dead. I consider that thoughtful.” She leaned forward on the desk planting her elbows on the desk and her hands on her chin. Sarcastically she asked, “So what’s your name charmer?”

“Oh sorry my name’s Dave,” He said extending his hand.

“Nice to make your acquaintance Dave, please call me Nancy,” She said shaking his hand.

“Nancy?” Dave gave a questioning glance feeling there was more to the story.

“Well I don’t like the name my parents gave me, they’re all traditional and stuff, but Nancy is close enough,” She said with a smile. “So enough chit chat, what can I do for you Dave?” Dave looked to see no one was at the door and he listened for anyone in the hallway. “You can close the door if you’d like,” Nancy said as if reading his mind.

Dave walked over and closed the door, but not bothering to lock it. “I was hoping to find a duplicate of this,” Dave said and pulled out the coin for Nancy to see.

Nani Akee was diving with her father at age six when it happened. The shark came out of nowhere and in one swift bite took off both of her legs. Her father knew instantly what to do. Still in the water he took off the rope that had been holding up his shorts and tied it tightly around his daughter’s left leg, and did the same with his knife belt around her right leg. It slowed the bleeding, but by the time she made it to the hospital she was almost given up as dead. That event is what made Nani into a numismatist. The study of coins and money were as far from the ocean as she could get on Hawaii. Most people wanted to be out on the beach or in the water. Nani, taking the name Nancy since it sounded more normal, liked working with money, old or new. It also gave her a thrill when she helped out the cops on a counterfeiting case a few years back.

Now all the years of studying coins and paper, learning their history and how they were manufactured, all that knowledge was pulled from her mind leaving her an empty vessel. She watched as the coin slipped away into Dave’s pocket, but didn’t register anything, as she waited for something or someone to tell her what to believe.

“Nancy you are my slave, and I am your master. You will do anything I want,” Dave said filling the empty mind of the beautiful half woman. “You will say, believe, feel, remember, and forget anything I tell you to. You love me Nancy; you love me with all your heart and would do nothing to hurt me. You will help me to the best of your abilities in anything I desire of you. You’ll again slip into this empty state of mind whenever I snap my fingers. Wake up Nancy.”

She blinked a few time and then when she looked up into his face Nancy smiled wide. “How may I serve you master?” She asked feeling a slight shiver of sexual energy go down her spine when she said the last word.

A sadistic streak came over Dave and he said, “Kiss my feet.”

Nancy didn’t even hesitate before throwing herself out of her chair and onto the floor with a loud thud. Her arms formed a kind of tripod moving her to Dave’s feet in order for her to lean down and kiss them, both, over an over again. She loved him, and would do anything for him, no matter what.

“Okay stop,” Dave said and looked down at the woman smiling up at him. She did have a pair of shorts on, but the leg holes were sewed shut. Dave was curious so he commanded, “Take off your shorts.”

“Yes master,” Nancy said rolling on her back and slipping off her shorts to show she was wearing panties. This act also showed how the skin had been closed over her stumps of legs. The membrane that formed would never be like her real skin, it was raw red with veins easily visible on the surface. There was nothing left of her legs, for the surgeons decided that the best course of action was to completely remove her femur, ball joint and all, and this left them with room to work. It helped that she was only six and her body could heal much quicker than an adult.

Dave was breathing heavily when he said, “Take off your panties.”

“As you command my master,” Nancy said feeling a nearly orgasmic feeling calling him that. She relished in the idea of being controlled, of no longer being in control of her own body and mind. Nancy liked to be in control, but this man had taken that control away from her, and she found she liked it. She pulled off her cotton panties and showed that she shaved the hair off her bush to show a perfectly untouched pussy.

“Woman on a stick,” Dave said envisioning Nancy riding his cock while he walked around with her on his chest. That made him very hard, and it also distracted him enough that he dropped the coin to the floor. This broke off his concentration so when he bent over to pick it back up he said, “Get your cloths back on I came here for a reason.”

“Yes master,” Nancy said feeling a little dejected that he wasn’t going to fuck her. She really wanted to loose control to him in every way possible.

“Now do you have a coin like this?” Dave said putting the coin down on the table before Nancy.

Nancy pulled herself effortlessly back onto her chair and using an eyepiece looked at the coin. “I think it’s some kind of Chinese or Korean coin. It’s remarkably well preserved. I can’t quite make out what the words are on the coin, but if I had to guess that’s what makes it so, um what would be a good word, attractive.”

“Okay, but do you have something similar?” Dave asked.

Nancy looked up at him with those dark eyes of hers that saw him as a living god. “Not as attractive,” She said.

“Yes, yes, yes I understand you don’t have a coin that can enslave people,” Dave said sounding frustrated that made Nancy’s heart break, “what I’m asking is do you have a coin that looks the same?”

“I think so,” Nancy said rolling her chair around to the wood drawers behind her. With a key hidden away in her chair she unlocked the drawers and pulled out a single one. “I think this looks close enough,” She said pulling out a coin. She shut the door and placed her coin next to Dave’s. The resemblance was striking. Except for the shadowy words they coins were nearly identical. “Now what will you use this coin for?” Nancy asked all business.

“Trying to fool people who are after it,” Dave said truthfully.

“Well I don’t know about the attractive affect of the coin, but I can put a few shadowy words on the coin for you,” Nancy said opening a drawer to the desk. From in the drawer she pulled out a small rawhide hammer and a very small chisel set.

“Sure go for it,” Dave said feeling good about the plan.

“Well what’ll you give me for it?” Nancy asked wanting to be ordered like the slave she was.

“Nancy,” Dave said feeling like a little distraction was okay, “your pussy is becoming very hot, very aroused. Lust and sexual need are filling your body making your pussy start to burn. You are so close to an orgasm that you could pop at any second. Your pussy is dripping wet with a yearning for sexual release.”

Nancy’s hands flew down to the lowest part of her body. She could feel the heat burning there and the dampness that was spreading through her panties and shorts. What’s more she loved it. Nancy loved the idea that Dave could control her body and mind with only his words. Never before had she felt this kind of sexual lust or been so aroused simply by someone’s words. The need to orgasm was so rich in her body she could taste it in the back of her throat.

“Orgasm Nancy,” Dave whispered into the woman’s ear.

Nancy screamed as she feel forward onto the desk when her body contracted with the first wave of the orgasm. She rocked back as the next wave hit making her body shake with the electricity flowing from her pussy and out the rest of her body. Her chair would have tipped over as the next muscle contraction hit and she jerked, but Dave saw this and grabbed the handle before she fell to the floor. The contractions weakened and slackened off and then were gone, but not forgotten.

“Now about the coin?” Dave asked the gasping woman.

Dave left the city of Hilo a happy man. His plan was working, now as long as nothing went wrong he would be in the free and clear soon. His drive was a quiet one taking the coastal roads. Most of the roads were not tall one, but there was one road, a particular road with a point that it was dozens of feet off the ocean’s edge. There wasn’t much traffic on the road, and Dave was captivated by the blue ocean beyond. He was so captivated that he didn’t see the flock of chickens in the road.

The car coasted into the driveway of Dave’s house on Captain Cook with a huge scrape on the side, and a much shaken driver. Dave was glad that someone very paranoid had put up a guardrail along that road otherwise he would have died when he tried to avoid the chickens. One chicken wasn’t very lucky. Dave got back to his home just as the sun was dipping low. This was his favorite time of day, when the sun was leaving and the night was coming upon them.

What Dave liked to do was go out on the dock, for a boat he planned on buying later in the week, and look out upon the water. There were always people out there partying on their boats, and Dave liked to pick them out. The moon was full and bright so when the girls came back from their evening exercise routine they’d see him out on the dock.

“Mr. Odle?” A voice called out to him on the dock.

Dave turned around and was almost ready to dive into the water. The temperature was only sixty-five, but these men had black trench coats on, and not for warmth. It was Short and Tall there in Captain Cook, Hawaii with him all alone on the dock.

“Isn’t it a bit warm for those coats?” Dave called out. The men were a good fifty feet away, but too close for Dave’s tastes.

“Mr. Odle we understand that you have something that doesn’t belong to you,” Tall called out.

“Give it back and you might live to see the sunrise,” Short said in his sadistic tone.

“What would that be gentlemen?” Dave asked wondering how he would get out of this one.

“The coin Mr. Odle, the gold coin with a square hole in the middle and odd writing on it is in your possession. We know that because of the women you are living with, and the jobs that you’ve recently acquired where you get money, but don’t have to work. You have the coin, and we want it back,” Tall said sounding angry for once.

“Why should I give it back?” Dave called out.

“Because if you don’t I’ll shoot you and take it back,” Short said pulling out his firearm with the silencer already attached.

Dave looked at the gun a little afraid that’s just what the baby faced man would do. “How do I even know that it’s yours?” Dave called out.

“You know it’s ours since as soon as you heard we were looking for it you ran,” Tall said in a grumbling dark voice. “We want the coin back.”

“What’s it worth to you?” Dave asked fingering the coin in his pocket.

“The question should be is the coin worth your life?” Short said with a small laugh making it clearly obvious that the gun was trained on Dave’s head.

“Six million dollars,” Dave said and Tall took that in and nodded. “I want it in cash, in non-sequential bills.”

“That may take a little time,” Tall said back.

“And I might just want to shoot you and take the coin from you,” Short said.

Dave pulled out of his pocket what he had been fingering to show that he was serious as his arm extended off the edge of the pier. “You shoot me and I drop this coin into the ocean. You’ll never see the coin again.”

A red spot appeared on Dave’s forehead. The bullet went into his skull and out the top taking with it chunks of bloody brain matter. Muscles lost contraction and the man who would be king fell to the dock dead before his now empty head touched the wood. His life was gone, and so too was the coin over the edge of the dock and into the dark blue water.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tall asked his partner.

“What?” Short asked with a shrug of his shoulders. “It’s a gold coin, gold sinks in water. It won’t be flowing anywhere. He was standing over about ten inches of water too. Besides it’s cheaper this way. We can still follow through with our primary plan of sending the coin to governor elect Judd Gregg with the second copy of the book.”

“Okay, but you’re going into that water with the glasses and flashlight looking for the coin,” Tall replied.

Short kicked Dave off the dock into the water and with sadistic glee watched his lifeless corpse floated out into the dark ocean with all its hungry sharks. Short stripped down to his boxer shorts and with the flashlight found the gold coin with ease. He placed it into the envelope he brought along for that reason and after sealing it up the pair were on their way to the airport.

Just as the first animals were nibbling at the exposed brains of the late David Odle a light rain was falling from the sky. This rain didn’t obscure the fact that Dave’s car was in the driveway from the three girls as they pulled in, but it did hide the large gash on the side. Running to avoid getting wet the three women came into the house and searched all over for Dave, and couldn’t find him, and clearly he wasn’t out on the dock, so they concluded that he was off someplace else either enjoying the company of another woman, or just staying out of the rain. They didn’t file a missing person’s report for two days when they knew something was wrong. As expected nothing came of the missing person’s report, and Dave’s body was never recovered.

Marsha Keplar, Kristen Hall, and Julie Wagner have been ever vigilant in their love for the man they knew as Master. They never dated another man. Neither moved out of the house in Captain Cook as it was their home, and there was always the hope that someday Dave would come back to them. The money kept being funneled into Dave’s bank account, and the girls had access to it, so they had money, and each other, but they didn’t have Dave. There were nights that sex with each other wasn’t enough and they cried for the man and his member that could never be replaced. They never knew, and will never presume the worst for the man they love.

Nancy loved and hated to sleep at night. Every time she went to sleep she would dream highly erotic dreams usually of Dave Odle, and sometimes ones where she even had legs. Every time she went to sleep and had these dreams she would wake up either having or just finishing a wonderful orgasm. One or more orgasms every night were taking a toll on her body and the lack of sleep on her mind, but she loved them like a drug. She longed for the day that her master would call her up or visits her; she had given him her home and work numbers, and her address. Nancy was sure this would happen since he had given her the coin for safekeeping, and he said he would call her and order her to bring him the coin. Now she waited with the coin safely tucked away behind another coin, deep in the back of the large safe in the office. She waited, and dreamed, and waited for the man of her dreams that would never come.

The men in black Tall and Short acted out their scheme. They put the coin in the second copy of the book that Tomas More received. When Judd Gregg got the book and the coin appraised he found the book to be a worthless modern book, and the coin to be worth something because it was gold, but the historical value was gone since someone had defaced it with a small chisel. The men in black recovered from that mistake, but it took some negotiating with their superiors. I know who the men in black are, and who they work for, and what their goals are, but I can’t tell you. If I tell you, they’ll have to kill you, and since they’ve learned from their mistakes they’ll make it look like an accident.