The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An accidental abduction.

(Typical story from me,low on sexual content (indeed none till chapter 2,apart from sexual arousal) but some hopefully enjoyable transformation scenes,and of course lots of inventive machines and devices!Pure fiction of course.)

The alarm clock rang,and Stephanie tried to wake herself up and she looked sleepily at the time on the clock,5.30am,but then she had already known that,but such had been the lifestyle for several years now of this very talented swimmer.A strong candidate for an Olympic medal in the next few months anyway,this new swimsuit that she would now be wearing seemingly made her an absolute certainty for gold,and though she didnt like actually wearing it,it had knocked seconds off her personal best time at all distances and she had to admit its effectiveness.Up to now she had been the only one in the team who had used it in secret training sessions but now they were being introduced to the whole British team in a blaze of publicity,and naturally she would be the one to wear the female suit as the only one that had been completed so far was a perfect fit for her body.

Why didnt she like wearing the swimsuit that would bring her fame and fortune,the design mainly would be the answer to that,but she was also unhappy that it seemed to be the first step to a time when the swimmers talents would be less important than the suit that they wore,and she didnt think that was right,though she couldnt deny that the thought of perhaps 6 or 7 Olympic gold medals for herself was some consolation.As she looked at the swimsuit laid out in the corner of her bedroom she thought to herself,“Well it could be a robot in there and no one would be any the wiser!".The metallic blue coloured swimsuit literally covered her from head to toe,the only parts of her body not covered by this revolutionary suit being her eyes,nose and mouth to lower water resistance,and in the last few weeks a mouthpiece and breathing filter had been added to the suit so now when she put it on,the only part of her visible was her eyes,the rest was literally just figure hugging swimsuit,and she didnt really enjoy wearing it because as she said to her coach ‘she felt more like a mermaid than a real woman when she did,without the mermaid looks!’.On the other hand she had beaten the world record for 200 metres breaststroke by 6 seconds wearing it in training,so she did admit it was effective.She was also uncertain how some of the ‘more buxom’ members of the swimming team would feel about wearing it as it hid absolutely nothing of a girls breasts and nipples,and even Stephanie who was pretty flat chested joked that it made her look like a porn star as its design accentuated the shape of her breasts and nipples,the material seemed to arouse them greatly as well.

Stephanie was now 20,and a senior member of the ladies swimming team, but the one that every young girl looked up to.Blonde,pretty and easy going,she had been swimming at the top level since the age of 13 winning many British titles,and even European ones,but up to now just below the top level in world swimming.However this new suit had changed all that,enabling Stephanie to be about 4 seconds per 100 metres distance faster than before,and that would be more than enough to win many Olympic golds before her planned retirement from the sport at the grand old age of 21!She had already been offered commentary work on TV and planned to take up this offer after the Olympics.But for now training called!

She hastily dressed,ate some breakfast,grabbed her suit and towel and headed for the team swimming pool,she was doing her training earlier than the rest of the team to keep her suit secret at present,though after today she would be able to reset the alarm to 7am,something she wouldnt be sorry about if she was being honest.The announcement was planned for 11am this morning and she had been asked to stay in the suit between her training session and then,just ‘peeling back’ the facemask section for a drink after her session,and she had reluctantly agreed to doing this due to the time it took for her to get in and out of the full swimsuit,because as she said she didnt feel ‘quite human’ while wearing it as it enclosed her body so tightly,and also because of the way it showed her breasts and nipples so fully.Now even her breathing pattern was controlled by the breathing devices,she just had to swim fast!She arrived at the pool and changed into her suit and her trainer sealed her into it,the seal being so perfect that it was invisible to the naked eye,she lowered the face section and inserted the mouthpiece,and the breathing device into her nose,and then all that was visible of Stephanie was her eyes peering out from a metallic blue full body swimsuit.She completed yet another training session,again recording remarkable times completing her 2000 metre session in a time over a minute and a half faster than she used to before she wore her new swimsuit.She then commenced her sprints session,but decided to cut this short as she heard a buzzing noise in her head,and was also feeling a little warm and flushed.After an intake of fluid failed to clear the buzzing from her head,she decided to call it a day.She didnt know the cause of this,but decided it was better to be ‘safe than sorry’ especially as she had to be OK for the presentation to the other members of the team later.

Several million miles away was the reason why Stephanie was feeling strange things happening inside her head.A spaceship from the planet Electra was heading for Earth at hyperspace speed,after the galaxy scanners on their planet had reported one of their beings seemingly stranded on this planet,and that she seemed to have been there some weeks with no apparant way of returning home.Though her appearances had been irregular she had been sighted enough times to confirm that she was an Electran female,and the decision had been made to send a rescue mission to Earth to retrieve her.Electra was a member of the ‘Area 51 agreement’ and any sightings of their spacecraft would go ‘unnoticed’ by Earth authorities should a sighting be made,but the plan was simply to transport her to the ship by transponder beam once they were within range.The spaceship now had Stephanie on permanant beam scan so they could pick her up safely the moment they were within range,and it was this beam that was causing the buzzing in her head as the beam was directly aimed at the brain source of the target.The Electrans on board the ship were slightly confused by the signals emanating as they did not relate to signals normally received from one of their females,but assumed this was due to the stress she was undergoing being stranded on Earth.They assumed that the differences in physical form were due to minor adaptions she had carried out ‘virtually’ to herself to ‘fit in’ with the Earthlings as her breasts appeared to be very small compared to their normal size,but more in line with other Earth people,barely noticeable to their eyes, though Stephanie in fact had small B cup breasts.It was now only a matter of less than two hours and they would be able to rescue her.

Meanwhile back on Earth Stephanie sat trying to relax,she sat drinking fluids as she found the suit very warm,even more so today and she needed to keep fresh,she just wished the buzzing in her head would go away,just popping the mouthpiece out to drink.She tried to ring a couple of friends on her mobile phone,but this just seemed to make the buzzing worse so she gave up on that idea.She looked at her watch again,it was now only about an hour to go,a fact for which she was grateful as it meant she only had to wear her suit for another couple of hours or so,long enough for her,but not too long really.She decided she would go and lay down for half an hour or so,having asked her coach to call her when the time arrived for her to be ‘shown off’ to the others.

The pilot of the Electran ship reported to his commander that they had just passed Mars and would be within transponder range in 17 Earth minutes and would then immediately commence rescue of the Electran female stranded there.The full brain scan he had done had produced some strange results,possible trauma effects and the medical team was being put on standby.Stephanie lay down and relaxed as much as possible,she thought about removing the breathing unit,and breathing ‘naturally’ but decided against it,she would have to put it back in shortly and it wasnt a pleasant thing to do as it had to be firmly inserted into her nostrils,and though not painful to wear,it was awkward to insert and remove.

Stephanie’s coach looked at the clock,he had better go and call her now and he headed for her changing room.At that same moment the spaceship came within range of Earth,and the command to transport her up was given. Stephanie heard her coach’s footsteps and began to rouse herself,but suddenly she found herself floating off into nowhere.Her coach opened the door to find Stephanie missing,he assumed she had gone to the toilet but when she didnt return he started a search for her,it was of course in vain.

When Stephanie came round she found herself standing on board a platform surrounded by people dressed identically to her,but not anyone she could possibly recognise.She giggled initially when she looked at them,all the men had cocks that must have been at least 12 inches long and all the women had at least E cup breasts if not bigger!However when she saw the blackness through the windows and what looked like the moon whizzing by,she panicked and let out a big scream through her mouthpiece.

“Tranquilising now.“said one of the male beings,and a white beam of light hit Stephanie and she slipped peacefully to the floor of the craft.He added,“Life on Earth must be traumatic,I’m glad I’m not one of our agents there.Take her to the medical examination room for a thorough check up.”

Stephanie woke up soon after to find herself laying on a metal table surrounded by flashing lights and computers and her body held in a tight tube,and a headset attached to her skull.She tried to scream again but no sound came out when she did.Two beings,both clearly female by their large breasts bent over and smiled at her.

“Its a good job we linked the silencer to her vocal units I think judging by her reaction,I wonder how long she has been stranded on Earth?",one said.

“I agree,I think its time we found out what her condition is,commence full medi and neural scan to check for possible signs of damage.",said the other.

A few moments later Stephanie felt like the proverbial pin cushion as hundreds of razor sharp needles entered her body in various places, though she found it strange when it happened,as beyond the initial pricking she felt nothing.The headset tightened its grip until Stephanie thought it would crush her skull,but then she just felt a strong but soothing throbbing in her head as the device commenced the neural scan.Knowing her voice had been silenced Stephanie accepted her fate and lay there just wondering what was about to happen to her.It seemed to her now that her whole body was simply throbbing with a strong but pleasant electrical current which she in fact found quite arousing,especially when it reached her pussy area,and she felt what seemed like a stream of fluid dribbling down her slit,her nipples standing up like bullets when the arousing sensation reached them as well,even within the tight body tube this effect was obvious!

The two female doctors studying the data were baffled by the results, they were nothing like the readings an Electran should give off,after an hour or so of various tests they switched off the machines (much to Stephanie’s disappointment!) and walked back across to her.

“If we de-activate the silencer,will you promise not to scream?” one of them asked Stephanie.She nodded in agreement as much as she could manage,she felt a slight change in her head and then the woman spoke to her again.

“How long have you been stranded on Earth my dear,you are giving off some very strange readings?“the doctor asked.

Stephanie giggled,“I havent been stranded on Earth,I come from there, its my home planet.Its just this very futuristic design of swimsuit that makes me look like you,",then looking at her massive breasts,she added giggling again,“Well almost like you!”

The other doctor immediately called the commander with the news and he rushed to the medical area.By now Stephanie had been released from the table and was showing the doctors that she was indeed a human within a swimsuit,and that it wasnt her natural skin as they had assumed.Despite the strangeness of her situation Stephanie seemed quite relaxed in these two females company,and was chatting to them quite happily,not realising any problems that may be to come for her now this fact had been discovered.The commander arrived and greeted the doctors,and politely addressed Stephanie before taking the two doctors aside to talk to them.

“An accidental abduction.",the commander admitted to them,“Created by her long term wearing of this new swimsuit designed on Earth,but the problem is what do we do with her now,unfortunately we cannot simply return her to Earth because of what she has seen here.And because of the circumstances it would be difficult even without the Area 51 agreement which our planet has signed,it would be unfair to turn her into a mindless drone slave for our planet,though without doubt that would be the easiest means of dealing with this problem.”

“what other practical options do we have?“asked one of the doctors.“I agree she seems so sweet it would be wrong to turn her into a mindless controlled slave to serve out her days on Electra,and besides it was hardly her fault we abducted her.”

“I agree with that.“admitted the commander,“In my opinion there are two possible options,one we have used on other planets where we are not so welcome to mix with the natives of the planet,and one our leaders are interested in testing and indeed were going to test on someone from one of our allied planets.The trouble with this is we have no idea how successful it would be,and I would have no idea of the effects on a female Earthling until we actually tested it on her.”

One of the doctors spoke calmly,“I assume the first option is to place a mind control implant in her brain and use her as an Earth based informant for our people.A mind wipe to remove her thoughts of her time aboard this ship,and then send her back to Earth to serve us in the future.”

“Yes.” said the commander,“I would honour her with the role of being central link for our people there as a reward for her inconvenience.I may also stimulate her human body to what they would term superhuman levels as another reward.She would certainly win swimming titles then! It would be handy if we could mind wipe without implantation but this is the only means we have of obtaining this effect.”

“And the other?” asked the other doctor.

“We have a new set of machines on our planet based on the process of mind and body modification which require full testing.The theory is to do full transformation of body and mind of an individual so as to transform them into an Electran being in the body modification machine, and then adapt their mind in the same manner giving them an Electran identity and making them believe that they have always been this person.The plan is to take a female from the planet Neutrona,a sister planet with similar life form and test the machines on one of them and this is to be done shortly.It would of course be more interesting but risky to try this out on such a different lifeform as her,but if it worked she would be able to live out her life as a content but controlled Electran,and I know a high position in life has been designated for this first transformed being.She would lose her Earthling identity and indeed be a mind controlled person,but in many ways less controlled than as an implanted spy for our planet.”

“Yes if we do that she will be little more than a controlled robot when we choose to control her albeit one with superhuman powers at other times,but she would simply obey commands relayed to her in that situation.“said the doctor,“She is so sweet though,and I would like to know her better,but do you think our leaders would agree to her being modified in this manner,with her being such a different lifeform composition?”

The commander laughed at her,“I wonder if she will agree to giving up her human body,at least with the other option she will be the same person,and its only when we need her services that she becomes robot like in her obedience to us!However I will contact our planet leaders and let them make the decision on this,they may of course instruct us to simply turn her into a drone slave.”

“I hope not.“said the doctor,“Though of course I would process her accordingly if that is their choice.”

“Naturally.“said the commander.“Return to her now,and learn more about her,see also if she is willing to go through the body and mind scanning devices so that we may learn more about her people.I will inform you later as to her fate.”

Stephanie happily chatted to her new friends after discovering that they were able to talk so easily to each other because of linguistic translation units within the Electran brain which automatically changed their speech into English-human for Stephanie to understand.After it was explained to her that the body and mind scanning devices would simply read the data and conformation details of her body form,and allow them to draw up a picture of the human thought pattern,and not read or control her thoughts,or change her body in any manner she agreed to be connected up to these devices,especially when it was explained to her that these were the devices she had been placed in earlier!

Stephanie climbed back into the tube and the doctors deflated it around her until it was like a second skin.They placed the headset on her head again and it tightened its grip on her skull.This time there was no need to silence her however as she was looking forward to it,and of course she had volunteered.She told the doctors she was ready,and instinctively braced herself for what she termed ‘the pin cushion moment’ and for the headset to take its very tight grip on her head.For the next hour or so Stephanie lay there as the machines scanned every molecule of her body and downloaded a full picture into the computer system.The brain scan was carried out at the same time and produced fascinating and informative results for the Electran doctors.All the meanwhile Stephanie was contentedly being highly aroused by the strong soothing pulses of electricity passing through her,enhanced only when the doctors discovered the sensitivity of the human breasts and clit and increased the pleasure to those parts of her body.If it wasnt for the little absorbent pad placed on Stephanie’s slit the tube may have been very damp at the end of the hour,the pad certainly was!

Soon after the scan had been completed,the commander re-entered the medical area with some news,“I have just heard back from our leaders as to what we are to do with the Earth girl,and I feel they have made the right choice,I just hope our Earth friend feels the same way.”

Stephanie gulped nervously,she had assumed that she would simply be returned to Earth with instructions to tell no one what had happened to her,but this was clearly not to be the case!She wondered what fate awaited her.