The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Henchgirl

Chapter 2 : The Incredible Doc-C Lair

Jenyan, Myarion and as-of-yet-not-nicknamed Lizzy had a pretty hard time following their new Master in silence. Sure, they had been ordered to, but was he really positive he didn’t want them to lick his dick? And maybe the cold white laboratory wasn’t the best place for a nice fuck, but where was the proof, really? For all they knew, their Master could be missing out. But an order was an order. They had to follow him and be quiet...Even if it meant feeling so empty.

Each girl was horny, but each in a different way, since they had their own experience with sexuality. For example, Lizzy’s brain chemistry basically just pre-roofied itself for the horny douchebag on a budget. She had both negative defense against cheesy pick-up lines and not enough focus to even want a long-term relationship with anyone but Marion. So, while I am reticent to call her a bimbo on account of her occasional buttfuck craziness, when it came to sex, yeah, she was just that. So being in heat wasn’t really a big deal for her vapid mind. She knew she just needed a good hard fucking, and that was that.

Jenna, herself, had to keep data regarding her suitors on an excel file, and though she had always kept a romantic angle, she certainly was no stranger to the ol’ one-eyed purple weasel. She certainly wasn’t used to such an all-consuming lust, but it didn’t terrify her. It was just...so much rawer, so much more intense. All her principles, all her poise and restraint...it all seemed so silly. She let her mind run free, imagine herself be ravished by the new most important being in her life. Let go of her pride and let herself be fucked. Not made love to, fucked, like the animal, the pet she now was. She knew it would feel so much better than this human courtship nonsense...And solidify her position as Master’s loving henchneko.

But it was definitely Marion who was taking it the worst. While she was desirable, and, indeed, desired, she had a rather strict familial background, and grew up with a pretty solid idea of what a relationship should be. That is, a long-term romance with her high-school sweetheart Ethan, himself from a devout Catholic family. They did make love several times, but only after they reached legal age and with more precautions than NASA planning a Mars landing. She was happy with him, with just a few sweet meldings that were more foreplay than anything else...And now, she was in heat.

“Meoooooow...”

She softly whined through her teeth. She was disobeying her Master, but she couldn’t help it, helpless against the raw, ravenous lust. The urge was strong enough to cloud any woman’s mind, but poor Marion was completely swept away. She couldn’t understand why she desired to mate that badly...Surely being in love with her Master was the important thing? All her life, she considered sex as a precious proof of love, but her needy pussy just wanted to be used. “None of that love crap, pound the hell out of me.” And as much as this new, degrading need distressed her, there was no way she could push back the ocean.

But the walk through the hallway of chastity was over for our kitties, for they had reached a door. One that was adorned with a magnified photo of Jenna and Marion in front of the Niagara Falls—how did he get a hold of this one?—with cat ears added in with Paint.

“Sorry to keep you waiting girls...But I really wanted a cool dramatic moment as I present to you...Your new home! The heart of the Incredible Doc-C Lair, our private room!”

He opens the door, and the three nekos meowed in awe, forgetting, however slightly, about their craving.

“Nyaaaa! So big!” Cooed Myarion before her eyes wandered back to her Master.

“This is Lizzy’s home?”

“It looks so fun...!”

The room was easily big enough to house a business, with a high ceiling and much more than enough living space. In the center was a big, round bed, and the rest was dedicated to a crapload of cat toys. Big, fluffy baskets, tall cat trees, lots of balls...All of this, as would be preferable, adjusted to human size. Well, there were amenities here and there, like a kitchen countertop, a fridge, three big bookshelves, a shower and a TV set complete with a gaming console, but they seemed to be build wherever there was any place left. Plus, the bookshelves contained suspicious rows of entirely similar, plain gray books, as if they themselves were meant to be used as cat toys.

Oh, and also there were video cameras mounted everywhere. Come on, if you were the first person on Earth to own catgirls, you’d Youtube the shit out them too.

They only had a few seconds to drink it all in, though, before the need came back like an angry saiyan. They wanted to explore the room and have fun...but their feline bodies simply had other plans. The supervillain sighed and took Marion in his arms.

“Nya?!” She uttered, surprised, before letting out an elated sigh. “Meeoooooow...”

“Meow?! Not fair, Master! Lizzy’s horny too!”

“And me...” Whined Jenyan.

The two gathered around him, waving their tails, begging with their eyes.

“Kitties, I know you’re all very eager, but as you can see, I am not, in fact, the fabled triply-becocked martian from Rule 63 Total Recall.” Sighed Doc. “Plus, the pods didn’t make you bisexual just because it’s sexy as hell. Get the picture?”

Jenna and Lizzy peered into each other’s eyes, puzzled, but quickly looked down. Surprised,they felt their ears twitch, their needy crotch quiver. Was their slutty body satisfied if it wasn’t Master?

“Mrrroow...” Pensively growled Jenna. “Jenyan has to fuck stupid Lizzy?”

“Lizzy’s not stupid, stupid sexy Jenyan!”

“Yes, that’s pretty much it.”

“Buuut! Why is Myarion first with Master?”

“Well, just look at her! The poor thing can barely contain her estrus. I’ll have you know I am a kind and thoughtful Master! That, and I have no interest in seeing what a union for the sex rights of minions looks like. So get fucking!”

Both wanted to argue, but they certainly could feel the cute blonde’s plight. She was squirming around, rubbing her head against him, letting out adorable, breathy “nya”s. She clearly needed the release more than they did. So they obeyed and went together into the nearest big, fluffy basket. It should have felt weird to lay down in something clearly meant for pets rather than a bed, but they were too far gone to cling to their pride. But as soon as they set foot inside it, their programmed instinct kicked in. Their ears swiveled backwards, they looked at each other intensely, and began to let out a soft but unmistakeably angry growl.

“Mmmrrrrooooowrr...”

Lizzy and Jenna, prior to their transformation, had wanted diddly squat to do with each other. Sadly, they were both very fond of Marion and thus rivals. Well, it was pretty unbalanced, obviously, since Jenna was her best friend and Lizzy just got to hug her for seconds at a time before being routed. Still, both saw the other as an obstacle, and even their Master’s orders couldn’t fully quell their mutual hatred. It could, however, quell it just enough to let the feral lust finish the job.

“Grrr...Stupid Jenna! Why are you here? Mirin could have been aaaalll alone with Lizzy. And Master.”

“Stupid myourself! You had no business in the transtelestuff! And stop jiggling those sexy breasts!”

“Fffsss! Lizzy’s babies giggle when they want! And your things are small and boring, usually, but now they’re sexy! Stop trying to pull a spell on Lizzy, mrrrooow...Mirin’s the only one for me!”

“I am not gay, and I am not hot for a bimbo like you! Meow! By the way, my pussy tastes like ice cream.”

“MEOWLLY? Let Lizzy taste!”

With a triumphant smile, Jenna watched the moron dive toward her crotch and lapping away. She let out the most relieved sigh to ever escape her enticing lips, and put her hands on Lizzy’s head to keep her in place. The plan was just to trick her into giving her release, but with the delicious feeling coming from her buzzing pussy...She wasn’t so sure anymore. Was being gay that bad? She’d have to check herself...In a purely scientific manner, of course.

* * *

Meanwhile, Incredible Doc-C Rab had led poor panting Myarion to his king-sized bed, and began to undress himself. In a daze, drowning in feelings of shame and half-dissolved thoughts of resistance, she stuck her tongue out and approached his member.

“Hey, hey, what are you doing?” Asks the villain.

“Meeooow...I...I want this thing...so bad...Mew.”

Sigh. Myarion, I’m sorry.“

He took her by the arms and put her over him, on her back, gently keeping her in place by ensnaring her waist with his arms. Confused, and no less possessed by the heat, Marion made humping motions, desperate to get some of his dick.

“The pods had two different programs. Jenna, and by extension Lizzy, got a pretty standard slutty kitty conversion, but I wanted yours to transform you differently. Sadly, even though I wanted you to be free of the feline heat, I was told it couldn’t be done. So yeah, that’s why you’re losing your mind right now.”

“Nyaaaaaa....Fuck me, Master, pleaaaaase...” She pleaded, barely able to follow his conversation.

“Thing is, you’re the cutest 3D girl ever, but you’re not exactly sexy. I was pretty much raised on tits’n’ass and you’re a wispy little thing. Don’t take this the wrong way, Myarion, but I just can’t think of fucking you. You’re too...innocent for that.”

Somewhere behind the crimson fog of arousal, Marion felt an odd mix of shame—being told by your Master you weren’t fuckable tended to do that—and relief, because through the heat, she still clung to her modesty.

“Fortunately,” He smiled after this solemn declaration, “while I couldn’t prevent you from having estrus, I got you the next best thing!”

He ran one of his hands up and down her tummy.

“Mee...ooow?” Let out Myarion, surprised.

“You may not be a sex symbol like your friends, but I still love you very much...as my cute, cuddly kitty!”

“Are you...petting me, Master?”

“You bet your amazing cheekbones I am! Hmm, second base made awesome.”

Myarion felt his warm hands going all over her, caressing her sides, her collarbone, the underside of her chin, even her little boobs...and she feels the horrible lust receding. In its stead, a shining warmth flooded in. It wasn’t sex. It was...pure comfort. As she started to enjoy his gentle touch, her restless breath grew deeper, calmer...and soon, her eyes closed up. Myarion stopped thinking, focusing entirely on the sensation, and she felt a soft, soothing rumble slowly building up with each breath.

“Mrrrr...Master...I...I am purring.”

“Of course, because being petted makes you a happy neko.”

“It’s so...weird...I feel all fuzzy, nya...”

“I hope so. You’re all my evil ninja nekos, well, we’ll get to the evil ninja part tomorrow anyway, but you’re my lover. Jenna and Lizzy are my sexy dolls, but you’re my cute little waifu!”

The blonde blushes. She’s not exactly sure what waifu means, though she is able to hazard a guess, but she doesn’t have to be a slut! It is alright if she just loves her Master after all! Her purring goes on, and she lets her hands paw gently at the air in each side of her head. She feels so incredibly serene, she could just fly...all thanks to a gentle petting.

“Prrrrr...Myarion obeys Master, meeooow...”

“I know you’re programmed to do anything for me...So I want to hear your adorable voice swearing to be my romantic kitty lover.”

“Nyaa...Of course I swear to be, Master!”

“So you’re saying you’re ditching that uptight four-eyes in favor of me, heeeh?” Coaxed Doc.

With a pang of guilt, Marion remembered Ethan. They loved each other. She was his promised fiancée. She had grown up fully intending to marry him, move in with him, and start a family. Ethan...he was so smart and mature. But...he never petted her this way. He never made her feel so safe. With the boundless obedience the machine had impressed upon her soul, with the new, alien sensations her feline body was bringing her, she could not deny her Master. She had really believed her love for Ethan was genuine...But these feelings...They were so unlike anything she had ever known. She was unable, unwilling to resist.

“Mii...” She whined, blushing intensely. “Yes...Yes, nya! Master is...Myarion’s true love...

“Hmmm...The cutest girl around is confessing to me! Awesooome...”

He flipped her over, inspecting her baby blue eyes, satisfied to see them so utterly enamored. As he caressed her shoulder blades and scratched her behind the ears, her mouth drew the most loving smile. He knew the intoxicating euphoria born from the petting was making her fall in love beyond what the programming required of her. She was the most adorable co-ed on campus, and never would had she given him the light of day. But now...he was her light of day. She accepted it with such readiness, it was almost too easy. Then again, he didn’t expect a cute real girl to require the same qualities as a video game boss.

“You’re my soulmate, Myarion.”

“Yes! Yes, meoow!”

“Forget that square Ethan, you want to be a cute supervillainess!”

“Yes! I wanna steal things just for you, Master!”

“Oh, you’re seriously the best girl ever.”

He then pulled her against him and gave her a deep kiss, which she succumbed to with ease, still . With this embrace, Marion knew she could leave everything behind. She had a new life, full of love, wonderful petting and fun with her catgirl friends. A simple, fun life. When they finally broke the sensuous kiss, she shuffled about, and laid her upper chest, head and hands on her Master’s chest. With an elated smile, she purred away, the thunderous rumble melting any protests whatever was left of her free mind might raise.

“Good, now...Nekos!” He bellowed in direction to the basket where Jenna and Lyzzy were still dyking it out. “Come suck my dick, you two, your Master commands it!”

He didn’t have to say it twice. Jenna and Lizzy froze up in the middle of their embrace to gallop and jump on the bed. The impact made both Doc and Marion jump in the air, but the blonde catgirl barely even noticed, merely electing to rub her cheek on his bare chest some more.

“Mmh, Master’s so lively, nya...”

Incredible Doc-C Rab draws breath, raises his arm in preparation of a solemn announcement. His dick his hard, and his two remaining nekos have sparkles in their eyes. Only one thing left for him to do : Announce the most epic orgy in the history of time, and...

Sigh

Okay, look. You see the TV set with game consoles I mentioned earlier? Well, in front of that is a bean bag chair, and in this chair is the clear imprint of his silhouette. Does that conjure images of an outrageously good time with more bizarre sexual positions than the German re-edition of the Kama sutra, or do you envision this guy ordering his custom-made, hopelessly devoted catgirl sluts to suck him and call it a night?

So go ahead, imagine the most stupendous uses of a barbed tongue and prehensile, furry tail you can come up with, because that nefarious supervillain is cool with vanilla. And here they go yawning and preparing themselves to a good night’s sleep...Never mind that Doc-C Rab jackoff, how about you girls?! Are you seriously going to sleep after being abducted and turned into catgirls slaves? Where’s the angst, dammit? Where’s the tension? I don’t know about you, reader, but I’m filing a complaint. Even supervillains should only be egocentric up to a point.

Look at them, now, all snoring and purring, happy like four preschool TV program characters. Is...Is this it? Were the girls abducted to serve as happy pets and that’s it? Fuck this. Someone needs to do something. How about you? Yes, you! I do mean you, reading this right now. Specifically YOU, Michael! Get your ass inside the story, shake these four off their enraptured asses and send them off to dangerous, sexy adventures for our amusement!

“BIG BROTHER!”

Oh, hey, never mind, the next plot point’s here.

Doc and his catgirls awaken suddenly. In front of the bed stands a teenage girl in a strict-looking school unifom, arms crossed. Her hair is short, black and braided, her gaze best described as military. She appears to be around sixteen or seventeen, yet seems rather...underdeveloped.

“Oh, huh...Hi Audrey.” Tentatively says Doc.

“What is the meaning of this?” Poisonously asks the girl.

“Mmrrow?” Meowed Lizzy. “Nice Master turned us into kitties, nya!”

Audrey only appears further irked by the moron’s answer. As Myarion hugs her Master tight, worried, Jenyan crawls to Lizzy and whispers.

“I don’t think you’re helping, meoww...” She raised her head and talked to the girl. “Master had to calm us down, being changed made us so horny...we’re very sorry nya.”

“What? I’m not talking about that, henchneko. I’m talking about this!”

She points an accusing finger to the pouting redhead.

“Oh, that?” Says the unkempt man. “Well, just as I transteleponded my two sweethearts, an extra one jumped in. Nice deal, right? I mean, you did push me to get some min...”

“A third henchgirl is fine, Cedric, but what’s with these outrageous breasts?!”

With a “mrow?” Lizzy sits back, making her naked double-E jiggle.

“T...T...Those aren’t outregius, nya!”

“What? Come on, sis, that’s what you’re pissed about?”

“I specifically told you—no henchgirl above 80 C!” Shouts the brunette, her finger still pointing at Lizzy’s chest. “My technology isn’t meant for cows! I am fairly certain I made you promise that...as I thought, this funny-smelling breath wasn’t due to ‘effort’...you were drunk, weren’t you?”

“Me, drunk? Naaaah.” Answered doc, sweating bullets. “Just a itty bitty beer keg before sleep.”

“Why...you! And why aren’t they in ninja training yet?! They’re supposed to be ruthlessly efficient henchgirls with the strength of tigers, not cuddly pets! Take this seriously, big brother!”

The three confused nekos hug each other as their Master, standing in front of the furious teenager, scratches his head.

“That human is scary.” Whimpers Myarion.

“Don’t worry, Mirin, I’ll protect you~” Says Lizzy, courageously hugging the blonde.

“Me too...I’ll protect you from the spooky hum...” Starts to say Jenyan, just before the realization hits. “Wait...aren’t we human, too?”

“I...Huh...” Myarion looks down. “We’re not, aren’t we?” She thinks forlornly.

“We’re catgirl pets” Adds Jenyan. “And we’ll be trained to be ninjas...Our transformation has just started...”

“Uguu~” Moans Lizzy. “Mirin’s even softer than before...”

“SILENCE!”

The nekos stand at attention. The schoolgirl takes a few steps, then looks at them with a stern, steely gaze.

“I swear, big brother is so careless sometimes...But I can forgive him. Until he gets his supervillainy mojo back, I, Audrey, will be training you!”

“T...Training us, meow?” Replied Jenyan, trying to sound confident. “But...we know we exist to obey Master...”

“Of course you are. But I didn’t enslave you to his will for you to turn into lovesick kitties.”

She strikes a pose, extending her hand to the heavens.

“You are to be the impetus of his cunning plans! The worst nightmare of truth, virtue and lame squareness! You are to be the humiliating lapsus in a message to Congress! The old grandma that goes to the supermarket at rush hour when she’s got all damn day! The power outage just before Justice saves the essay she must turn in tomorrow!”

Jenyan and Myarion looked at each other, puzzled, while Lizzy opened her mouth wide in a vapid “heeeeeh?”

“You three! Get out of Brother’s bed and stand up! INSPECTION!”

The girl’s orders didn’t carry quite as much weight as their Master’s, but they nonetheless felt compelled to obey. In just a few seconds, they were lined up, arms straight to their sides. Audrey then went to Jenyan, who stood on the left, and perused her body.

“Hm...What is your physical activity of choice, minion?”

“Meoohuuuuh...The gym? Ma’am?”

“You’re almost at the 80 C cutoff line. Clearly you’ve been letting yourself go, minion!”

“Whaa? Huh, breasts are not affected by...”

“LAST TIME I CHECKED,” Yelled the stern schoolgirl, “Breasts were made of fat tissue. Starting tomorrow you’ll do some serious cardio, you whale!”

“Ma’am, yes mya’am!” Shouted Jenyan, dismayed.

With a military step, Audrey then walked to Myarion. She ogled her modest chest, and smiled.

“That’s more like it, minion! There’s room for improvement, but your...dedication and skills are evident. What is the assignment given to you by your Master?”

“Mya’am! Waifu, ma’am! Even though I don’t really get it, mya’am!”

“Good. You show promise in this lair! You can go tend to your beloved Overlord now! He gets cranky without his afternoon tuna sandwich. TEN HUT!”

Startled, the adorable blonde marched past the scary human and went into her Master’s arms. He whispered something into her cat ears, and she nodded, before making her way out of the room...Just as Audrey stood in front of Lizzy.

“Nyaa?”

The strange teenager didn’t respond. She looked at the moron’s breasts, then her ditzy face. Her breasts, then her face. Back and forth, back and forth. Lizzy giggled.

“Are you looking at Lizzy’s boobies because you want yours to appear, meo...”

The reaction was instantaneous. Audrey lunged forward and grabbed Lizzy’s huge knockers, making her yelp in surprise.

“Hmmm?” She groaned as she began to aggressively massage the redhead’s tits. “Who is talking about boobies here? You’re in the middle of a very important inspection, and you’re thinking about chests?”

“Huuuuh...Meooooow?”

Lizzy was confused. She knew something wasn’t right, but couldn’t quite make out what. Jenna did, though, and grinned awkwardly for the both of them.

“You are one very bad kitty.” Snarled Audrey. “Maybe you got in the transteleponder to foil m...Brother’s plans, hmm? How suspicious.”

“Mrrreeeooow...” Meowed Lizzy, distressed. “Can you let go of Lizzy’s babies? It kinda h...”

“Maybe a thorough test of loyalty is in order?!” Sharply came the reply as Audrey redoubled her fondling efforts. “Yes...yes it is. A henchgirl with such a size cannot be readily trusted. You are untrustworthy, aren’t you, slave?”

“Nyaaaa!” Cried the stupid girl, distressed. “Yes, Lizzy is unrust...what Mistress said! Please, I will give you my prized hug if you stop hur...”

“Silence!”

She turned around, leaving poor Lizzy catching her breath, hugging her own breasts.

“You will team up with the brunette and go downtown commit a nefarious crime in the glory of your Master!”

In an instant, both henchnekos saw their hearts uplifted. Committing a daring crime sounded like great fun. Lizzy thought nothing of it, electing instead to daydream about Master petting her head after a successful mission, but Jenyan realized how warped her moral outlook had become. She had participated in numerous fundraisers and humanitarian missions, but none of these even came close to the allure crime now had. Unable to contain her enthusiasm, she saluted, her ears twitching, her tail standing upright.

“Yes Mya’am! I, Jenyan, am ready to obey, nya!”

“Do you accept, now and forever, to be an obedient pawn of evil?” Asked Audrey, energetically.

“I do, nya!”

“What do you expect in return, Henchneko Jenyan?”

“Nothing, meow!” She yelled, smiling, repeating the principles engraved in her by the brain reconfiguration matrix. “For I am Incredible Doc-C Rab’s loyal slave! Working for His eternal greatness is its own reward!”

“Perfect! Then you’ll take the untrustworthy cow over here with you for your first mission, and if you succeed, you will be turned into an elite ninja henchgirl!”

“I’d be honored to undergo this transformation, Mistress, nya!”

“Perfect!” Exclaimed Audrey, greatly satisfied to see loyalty programming had taken so well. “Well then, hear your mission from your Master!”

She stepped aside, revealing her elder brother, as if he was some kind of brand new car in a game show. Jenyan was fired up, smiling from ear to ear and breathing excitedly. Doc himself was picking his teeth.

“Huh, hhat?” He mumbled, a finger still in his mouth.

Audrey addressed him the coldest look imaginable.

“Brother, their assignment.”

“Well, huh...” He stalls, scratching his head. “they’re not ninja’d yet, aren’t they?”

“Yes, of course! Were you even listening? It’s their reward for not fucking up the tutorial mission. ”

“I thought you told me to dial down the video game analogies, Audrey.”

“Yes, well I’m leveling with you here, okay? Give them their damn assignment!”

“Alriiiight alriiiiight, Christ...”

The supremely intimidating supervillain sashays forward, looking at his three catgirls, silently mimicking his sister’s authoritative face. They’d like to respond, but they’re a bit too confused for that.

“Lessee...I have three catgirls, zero ninja training between them, their clothes got dissolved in the pod, and an annoying little sister who wants to rush things...”

“Brother!”

“Audrey, I think even you wouldn’t approve of a strip-tease mission.”

“Mmh, you got a point...They do seem ill-equipped.”

“Yep. Ain’t much you can do in you birthd...Hmm...Unless...Of course!”

He clears his throat, and extends his hand.

“Jenyan! Lizzy! Your first mission shall be to wreak chaos and strike fear in the heart of the population...By robbing a fashion clothing store!”

The first reaction across the room was a silent “what the fuck?” except, you know, all ladylike and shit. But as pathetic as it first sounded, it was actually making a lot of sense.

“I give you free rein on choosing any number of outfits you might deem sultry enough for my taste! Audrey, what’s the transteleponder’s cooldown again?”

“Twenty-four minutes.”

“Good.” Incredible Doc-C Rab put his arms akimbo. “You have twenty-four minutes to wreak havoc all over this temple of consumerism, you know, to make it look like there’s a statement there and throw off the fuzz. At the same time, pick whatever clothes you find that would suit you two and Myarion. When the time is up, we bring you home.”

Lizzy and Jenyan clicked their heels, impressed by their Master’s vast cunning. Audrey tapped a seemingly random spot on the wall, and a cool-ass mechanism revealed a console.

“Yes, Master! Your orders will be carried, nya!” They vowed in unison.

“Good. What store shall I send them to, Brother?”

“That Xarla place.” Answered the young unkempt man. “Why do they even get two floors? Every other store in the mall only has one, this is bullshit.”

“Very well. Preparing transteleponded...”

“Fare thee well, me nekos!” Dramatically shouted Doc. “Return to me victorious, and with loads of wrongdoings and black bikinis!”

“Meof course, Master!”

And in a flash, they were gone.