The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Henchgirl

Chapter 3 : Don’t Look Down on Tutorial Missions

That night was Patricia Page’s second shift as one of the city’s newest 911 dispatchers. As a young but highly determined and professional woman, she never expected her first week to be a relaxing stroll. She was here to put herself on the line to protect people, not to talk around the water cooler.

Her abnegation, however, could have been up for reconsideration had she known what was about to unfold in the coming weeks. I suspect you know what the first event might have been. That’s right! The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Well, it might as well have been, given the absurdity of what actually happened.

She answered the call from a fat-sounding mall security guard with the required apathetic, dryly professional voice, noted the ludicrous specifics of the emergency, and contacted the nearest police officer.

“Vehicle number 27, this is dispatch. Do you copy?”

“Ooooooh...” Answered a crooner voice. “Some fresh pussy at HQ. What’s your name, swwwwweethearrrrt?”

Patricia chortles.

“Do we have a registered sex offender on the payroll?” She asks, disgusted, to Julio, her closest colleague.

“Aaaaah...” Sighs the thirty-something latino. “That would, sadly, be a yes. Since the Loose Cannons and Damn Good Cops act was passed in ’15, they reinstated him. He’s a fucking pain, yet he’s the city’s finest. Try to bear with it.”

“Ooookay.”

After clearing her throat, Ms. Page gets back to business.

“Officer, we have an emergency at the downtown mall. Two robbers are c...”

“Hmmm, let me guess, baby...” Interrupted the pervert. “Hmmm, ooh yeah, those repressed pouty lips when you pronounce an ‘m’...Professional on the outside but crazed for a blowjob on the inside...Oh, yeah, you’re definitely a Patricia.”

“...W...WHAT THE FUCK?” Yelled the dispatcher, revolted. “You are s...”

“I’m Lieutenant Axel F. Godblast, Patty babe, and soon as I’m done, Imma let you know what the F stands for.”

Dumbfounded, flabbergasted even, Patricia remained silent. The purchase of one or twenty additional locks seemed to be in order.

“To business, sugar.” Said Axel, as the sound of an engine indicated he was on his way. “The mall, you say? Do we have a specific location?”

“Yes.” Replied the young woman, in an ice-cold tone that covered her relief. “The Xarla clothing store. Two perpetrators were reported. They were...”

“Hm? Problem, Patty?”

She didn’t want to say it. Not to this guy. The intel she had was already plenty embarrassing enough to say, but to a nuclear-powered pervert? Professional obligation just fucking sucks sometimes.

“The perps are two naked college girls with cat ears and tails.”

“Dispatch Patty, I appreciate your enthusiasm to give me a boner, but I’ll have you informed that my birthday is two weeks away.”

“Ooooh, is that a fact? I’ll be sure to get you the perfect gift. Your favorite cologne, Eau De Shithead.”

* * *

While that was happening, Jenyan and Lizzy were busy being nefarious.

“Nyahahahahaha!”

The catgirls were hopping around, toppling sunglasses stands, scattering around change from the cash register, shattering mirrors and spraying graffiti on the wall. Jenyan and Lizzy were just letting their basest instincts run wild. No more laws. No more social pressure. Just Master’s order to have a field day in some dumb store. Jenna would have been horrified to see herself completely ruin the next day for the poor shmucks working here. They probably didn’t need the hassle of going through an investigation to prove they had nothing to do with the vandalism. Jenyan didn’t give a quarter of a shit. They weren’t her Master or herself, thus they were worthless. Just reminiscing all the time she spent for the sake of others made her want to have a refund.

Lizzy, meanwhile, had pretty much just found a bunch of new and exciting activities to do besides stalking Marion.

“Hey, Jenyan! Lizzy’s written a statement to throw off the fuzz, like Master asked, Nyahahaha!”

“Meowlly?” Politely replied the long-haired brunette, busy checking out the bikinis rack. “What is...”

She turns around, and her smile immediately died. On the wall was written : “A state-man to throw of thephuzz, like Master askeded, Nyahahaha.” Lizzy was posing beside it, arms akimbo, looking very proud.

“Okay, look, you unimyaginable moron. You’re not exactly proving useful here.”

“Buuuut! Lizzy is doing what Master wants!”

“Grrrr...Former me always kept tackling hopeless situations, but this...Just go paint over that stupid graffiti, okay?”

“BuuuuUUUUuUUUt!”

“Nya...Do you want Mistress to be angry at you?”

Lizzy’s tail stood up, all bristled, and she dived on the spray can she’d left on the floor. Jenyan was glad she had a way to control that dumbass at least. She sighed and went back to looking for the right bikini. Fortunately, she quickly found the model she had in mind. Solid black with just a tasteful see-through opening on the cups’ upper part. She knew both her size and Marion’s, and swiftly put the corresponding bikinis in the backpack. She briefly considered not giving a damn about Lizzy and just grab the biggest size, but eventually reasoned that being passive-agressive to her new colleague wouldn’t do any favors to her beloved Master. Instead, she took several other pairs to cover any eventuality.

Jenyan then reckoned it was time to go to down on the clothes. She opened her right hand and unsheathed her claws. A smile returned to her face as she looked at this amazing change in her anatomy. Overall, she felt very different from before. She felt stronger, faster, more agile...But claws coming straight out of her fingers was amazing given how obviously impossible it was. Plus, they weren’t kitten claws. They were one fucking inch-long, razor-sharp meat hooks, well able to drop a motherfucker, let alone garments, just hanging there, all inert and shit. Even Call of Duty would call that mismatched.

“Nyahaha!” She laughed sinisterly. “Tremble and weep, shitty clothes! Only the best of you will myake it out alive!”

She strutted into the aisles, and spotted her current favorite dress. Well, boring, human Jenna’s favorite dress. Jenyan would need something much more revealing. She hissed and mercilessly shredded the fashion item to thank it for all its good services. Her ears pointed upwards, however, when she saw a skanky red dress with a boob window.

“Mmrrr...Come to mama!”

She put it in the bag, and continued her shopping spree, all the while ruining clothes here and there. Firstly, she picked a purse. She did have a backpack, but it was for the clothes, not for personal storage space. She stuffed it with various items in the store, more for thieving’s sake than anything else. She then got back to her main assignment.

For Lizzy, she chose a miniskirt and a cropped halterneck, figuring it would be easier to squeeze her jugs in, and for Myarion...Well. Jenyan knew her best friend loved cute clothes, and it seemed Master was okay with it, but still...Myarion was also Jenyan’s girlfriend now! Surely she would also like trying on some skanky outfits. Luckily, there were no shortage of faux-cute trampy fashion around. She took her time to find the right balance of cute and slutty, and when she was satisfied, she decided to end her raiding with some more clawing and an additional outfit for Marion, an innocent one this time. She was about to lay her hand on such an ensemble when she heard the sound of an engine.

Understandably worried, she hid, and soon heard a voice.

“Ooooookay, perps, it’s the police. Word is you’re naked and catty.” Said a man, with great emphasis on the last word. “Come out where I can see you, slowly, hands in the air, boobs first.”

“Okie mister Police, nya!”

Jenyan slowly turned her head towards Lizzy. Was she skipping towards the policeman? Was she?

“MEOW! Get back here, you damn idiot!”

Lizzy froze. She stood there, in the middle of the store’s first floor, thankfully still hidden from the front door by an untoppled clothes rack. She looked lost, confused.

“Mya? But mama always said you should always support your local police...?”

“Not when you’re a meowtherfucking supervillain’s minion! We’re the bad guys!”

“Hmmeooow? Oh, Jenyan’s right! We’re evil!”

“Glad the programming finally got into you. Nyow hide!”

The redhead complied. Jenyan took a peek past her cover, and saw the cop standing outside the shop, in front of his police bike. He wore the city’s standard police uniform, but sported the quintessential biker look—a pair of aviator sunglasses and a mighty horseshoe moustache. As for his ebony hair, it was arranged in an impeccable pompadour. He was no twiggy nerd either. His uniform, though conservative, couldn’t hide a ripped, hunky body.

“Well, well, what should I have here but two headstrong kitties. I’m willing to give you ten seconds to reconsider turning in, but lemme tell ya, I’ve got no problem with playing it rough, babes.”

“Miiii! What do we do, Jenyan?” Whispered Lizzy.

“No choice neow, we have to bail. There’s still ten minutes left before Master can transtelepond us. Do you see a fire escape door?”

“Let Lizzy see...Oh, yeah, right over there!”

“Good, nya. Let’s go!”

The two catgirls dashed to the backdoor, the backpack full of skanky clothing still in Jenyan’s hands. When he heard the door flip open, he smirked, and activated his radio.

“Dispatch Patty, the perps are on the run.”

“Copy that.” Answered Patricia, relieved to see some professionalism. “Do you need reinforcements?”

“Negative.”

The cop got on his bike, flipped off the siren, and rode back to the mall’s entrance. It wasn’t the first time he saw a perp trying to get out through the fire safety doors. He knew exactly where they would be coming out. Law would be served...and he would get to see exactly how hot cat ears made a woman look.

“Meow! Lizzy!” Shouted the brunette, the backpack in hand. “You’re the strong one, take that!”

“Sure, ice cream!” Smiles Lizzy, happy to be of service.

“Who are you calling ice cream, nya?!”

“Well, your kitty tastes like...”

“That...was a l...”

Jenyan was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of a roaring engine. Their fluffy ears swiveled backwards, pinpointing the source to the other end of the alley they were in without any need to look behind them. Their human thought processes shut down, overpowered by their feline instincts. They dropped down on all fours...and managed to gallop nimbly, easily tripling their speed. Somewhere in the torrent of adrenaline, they realized how strange this was, and how far removed from humanity they had become.

Atop his vehicle, Godblast raised an eyebrow.

“Well I’ll be a son of a motherfucker. Looks like this ain’t no cosplay. Lady Law, you’ve got yourself a whole new species to deal with.”

Despite the back alley being fairly narrow, he cranked up the speed. Amazingly fast or not, the catgirls were no match for the mighty engine.

“Nyaaaaa!” Cried Lizzy. “What do we do? Mister cop is too fast!”

“Wait, running on all fours doesn’t freak you out?!”

“No, why? Lizzy does that every Saturday night.”

“Nyaaaat the fuck? You’re screwing with me, right?”

“Well, yeah? I did lick your...”

“Nyever mind. Follow me!”

Explaining her plan to Lizzy was a guaranteed waste of time. It wasn’t even that good—just go into the main streets and hope someone submits a more pressing matter to the cop than chasing two vandals. Which was unlikely to begin with, but she gets the feeling that this particular constable would rather chase them than a posse of serial killers. Still, it was better than running on a fast track to arrest. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, she went right, into the main street. She also gave her watch a quick look. Eight minutes before the transteleponding.

They thus appeared to the few people still up at 2 AM. Mostly liquored up, they would have given no thought about their cat parts, but two women running on all fours seems strange even on acid. Or at least I surmise. Drugheads have a right to be shockingly sexist after all. Anyway, Axel F. Godblast expertly waded through the narrow alleys and barely even let the nekos increase the distance between them. Jenyan began to ponder surrendering and letting her Master’s uptight little sister deal with the handcuffs. But it would hardly be worthy of a treat, would it? No, they had to escape him.

That’s when she saw him. One of her ex-boyfriends. Well, put that in quotes. She only dated this asshole son of an asshole banker in the hope of stopping a blatant lobbying campaign against...what was it again? An anti-pollution bill? Gay marriage law? Getting Futurama renewed? Jenyan found her own mind very bored with the causes that once seemed so important to her. Except Futurama ; That shit matters whether you’re good or evil. Anyway, that douche had a motorbike. And not just any old one. Asshole—let’s just call him that, ’cause we obviously ain’t here to sympathize with him—had gone to great lengths to inform Jenna his bike was, in fact, a MTT Turbine Superbike.

I’d leave it at that. Really I would. But as delightfully evocative as this name is, brevity gets to go fuck itself when you can mention that this thing is powered by a turboshaft engine. Turboshaft! It doesn’t even matter how technically accurate the name is at this point. Oh, also, the Guinness World Record people would like you to know it to be the “fastest production motorcycle”. As opposed to fastest destruction motorcycle? I don’t fucking know. It’s a bike that goes really fast, productionally or otherwise. That’s good enough for me.

And it’s certainly good enough for Jenyan as the cop is getting dangerously close. She goes toward Asshole, who’s just cruising along, presumably because there aren’t enough people to impress by getting really fast at this hour. Or simply because there’s a police siren. She would just pounce on him and steal his ride, but she just happened to have a way awesomer alternative, and her Master definitely was someone who would appreciate that. Among the things she had in her new purse was a ball of yarn.

“Lizzy! Catch!”

Jenyan threw the ball towards the biker, and watched the bimbo pounce past her. She had thrown the ball a bit too high, but it worked out. Asshole turned his head toward the loud meow, just in time to write off an item from his bucket list : getting hit in the face by a giant boob. He fell off his bike, in slow motion, to the sound of the Blue Danube. The brunette pounced on the moving motorcycle while physics were busy being cinematic, and got on it before it fell down. Lizzy got the yarn, and was just about to flip on her back, tossing it into the air, when Jenyan called her.

“Great job! Now get on the bike, nyow!”

Lizzy would have protested, but she saw the cop being seconds away from getting to Jenyan. She jumped on the moving vehicle, and, naturally elected to grab onto her fellow neko’s boobs. The brunette would have protested, but a quick look behind showed the cop was...dual wielding tasers? You and I might have let themselves be arrested in such a ludicrously amazing manner, but Jenyan was a dutiful henchgirl.

“Don’t you dare let go of meow, Lizzy!”

With these words, she cranked up the mighty turboshaft (tee-hee).

She immediately regretted not getting the shit tasered out of her.

There are things the human body is just not designed to do, and going faster on the road than the terminal velocity of a skydiver is one of them. Especially when you’re stark naked. Jenyan’s hypothalamus called bullshit. She was too busy drowning in fear hormones to process just how fat of a speeding ticket she was getting. The Superbike’s max speed, incidentally, is fucking 370 kilometers per hour (that’s 230 mph to you imperial hipsters). Fortunately, there were barely any cars on the road at this hour, and they were able to leave Godblast in the dust, to the sound of Lizzy’s enthusiastic “WHEEEEEEEE!”

Unbeknownst to them, the cop only smirked.

“I don’t think so, you naughty kitties.”

As for Jenyan, she was doubly grateful for Lizzy’s molestation. Her hands provided welcome support against the wind force, and feeling her fingers on her nipples meant she wasn’t throwing her arms up for a trailer shot. “Well, I’m going faster than any human was ever meant to go,” she thought. “What now?” Fortunately, a contrived plot device appeared just in time to help her.

“Minion, are you there?”

“Meow? What?” Asked the brunette, too afraid to look around.

“It’s Audrey. I am transmitting directly into your thoughts. Before you ask, yes, I am an amazing engineer. Enough to know that you are currently pulverizing the speed limit. Your Master will be proud.”

“What?” Jenyan heared Incredible Doc-C Rab say. “No, her Master would be fucking terrified! She’s going way too fast! What’s happening, Jenyan?!”

“Master! We’re being pursued by a cop on a bike, and I stole a douchebag’s superbike to outrun him. It’s...too effective, meow...”

“Yeah, well, I think we’d all prefer to see you arrested than in pancake form. Stop that motorized suicide aid!”

“Yes...Meeeoooow...” Fearfully acquiesced Jenyan.

She slowly hit the brakes, her heart beating like crazy. She was sure glad the city was designed with a grid system. Going down a perfectly straight road on a wheeled missile was already stressful enough. Why, she was even hallucinating that the police siren was blaring right beside her. How silly! Ha ha.

“Helllooo babe. You got me to show my raddest moves. I lllike that.”

She looked to her left. The biker cop was here.

“W.T.F.”

“Fsss! Go away, Mister cop!” Hissed Lizzy, trying to claw at him, though too far away to do so.

“Kitties, you are dealing with an honest-to-God superhero. And this world’s finest is going to fuck you straight, baby.”

Jenyan looked at the policeman’s bike with terrified eyes. Two goddamn rocket engines had somehow sprouted on the back, like they had been hidden under the seat all this time. When she waked up the day before, she knew her world as boring and realistic. Now, she had met not one, but two people with access to impossible technology. Clearly, she would have preferred winning the lottery thrice in a row, but you know what they say. Because I don’t. Share some words of wisdom applicable during such a clusterfuck, why don’t you, you enlightened bastard?

“What’s wrong, Jenyan-poo?” Asked Doc.

“Nya’m not sure, Master...Honestly, what’s the chance my brainwashing turned me insane?”

“Huh...Audrey?”

“Negligible, why?”

She described the situation in the greatest detail her mind could currently bother with. Audrey wasn’t the most jovial of girls in the best of cases, but the tone she adopted next was downright solemn.

“So they’re already on the move. Minion, try not to panic. I mean, you absolutely should, but try not to.”

“Nyaaaa!” Cried out Jenyan. “I’m trying, but I’m still going at lethally stupid speeds and it’s not even working against this pervert! What should I dooooo?!”

“Four minutes until the transteleponder is ready...All right, I have a plan. jump off the bike. Now.

“What the hell are you...”

“This an order. NOW!”

To her dismay, Jenyan found herself forced to jump in the air, leaving the superbike to careen away as she briefly found herself flying some two meters over the ground, Lizzy still attached by the boobs. Her whole life as an evil catgirl flashed before her eyes. Which wasn’t all that impressive, to be honest. Maybe the other eight catgirl lives would be longer. But just as she began to fall down, a bolt of searing light struck the asphalt.

“MROWR!” Cried out both henchgirls, blinded.

They fell into...something. The sudden deceleration was a shock, enough to knock their breath out, but not nearly as painful or lethal as it should have been. Which is good for my job security as a narrator. When they opened their eyes, they saw themselves floating in a deep pool of fluffy cotton candy.

“Nyaaa!” Squealed Lizzy. “The road has become candy!”

“Okay, me...ow...” Said Jenyan, still catching her breath. “I just give up trying to make...sense of things.”

“That would be best, minion.” Approved Audrey’s voice. “I made the cotton transmog-ray a while back for Brother, mostly to prove my skills, but it turned out to be useful. You never know...Anyway. I get you must have questions by now, but there’s no time. You cannot let the cop capture you. You have to hide until the transteleponder is ready again. There’s a strip club sixty meters to your right. Go there.”

“Strip club. Nya. Meowlright.”

“Lizzy’s going to see tits!”

“The whole of reality is being a tit right neow.” Drably sighed Jenyan.

They quickly tore their way out of the fluffy sugar threads, and began to run in the indicated directions just as the sound of the rocket engines faded out in the distance.

* * *

Axel F. Godblast seemed lost in thought. Was it a good or a bad night? On one hand, a glorious piece of virile engineering had met its end when the perps abandoned it ruthlessly. Unceremoniously crashing into a garbage bin was no way to send off such a wondrous machine. On the other hand, catgirls. Catgirls that made him unleash the mighty tech that had been bestowed on his own metal steed. Hanna would be glad it finally found some use, he thought as an aside, before setting his focus back to business.

The very professional lawman considered the neon sign. “You bet your ass we’re open”, it said. It seemed too good to be true, but the trail of cotton candy was rather clear. The perps had gone into the most brazen strip club in town. Located just between the red light district and downtown, it was facing more public outcry than a comic strip depicting gay superheroes teaching kids a new way to get blitzed. Godblast had no doubt this degenerate chamber of sin would relocate someday, but he sure was glad they were still standing on that night.

“Allllright perps, here comes the F.”

He strode manfully into the fine establishment, nothing but the Law on his mind. As his gaze fell upon the debauchery on display, the lowlives turned their heads, as if drawn to Godblast’s aura of pure, unadulterated policeness. Was it fear in their eyes? Or relief, as the very avatar of Peacekeeping had come to cleanse their wayward lives?

Not really.

“Oh, hi Axel. Gin tonic, as usual?”

“You betcha, Ron.”

The rotund bartender went off to prepare the man’s usual beverage while he walked up to the stage. There, a tall pretty blonde was undulating sexily, as strippers are wont to do. Godblast walked past the sweaty patrons and treated himself to a close-up view. I mean, he walked up to the witness to interrogate her.

“Hi, Denise baby.”

“Hi Axel. Always a pleasure...Tell me, stud” said the planturous woman as she twirled upside down, letting her golden hair fall on the stage’s floor. “You look even bolder than usual today. Did something happen?”

“Something is happening right now, ssssugar. In fact, I am here in an official capacity. This is...business.”

The lovely dancer’s smile faded away. She knew the perverted policeman pretty well, and he was welcome here as a simple “patron of the arts”, but as a cop...that was an entirely different matter. She got back on her feet, waving her hair around to try and save the sexy appearances.

“Oh...I...”

“As a matter of fact, let’s cut to the chase, babe. Where are the catgirls at?”

Denise gulped. She knew these girls were trouble. Why did the manager have to hire them in a heartbeat? Now she had to cover their ass...Even if it meant going against officer Godblast. Sure, he was a blockhead, but...

“What? Catgirls? No pets allowed inside, sugar, you kn...”

“None of your crap, babe.” Sternly rebuked the constable. “Everybody here knows the owner is a sucker for huge tittays, and one of my perps fits that description down to a double D. Ooooh yeaaah. So be a good girl and lead me backstage.”

The stripper hoped the other patrons would make a fuss and get him to leave, but they pretty much all looked like Godblast could knock them out by blowing on them. It didn’t look like she had any choice. The manager wouldn’t be happy, but it sure beat screwing with the law. She sent a hand signal to one of her fellow dancers watching the scene from behind the curtain, and stepped off the platform.

“Okay...Follow me, officer.”

“Sure will.”

Still in bikini, Denise begrudgingly led her occasional sex buddy to the staff area. Godblast walked with the stride of justice. Soon, catgirls would be arrested and an innocent vehicle would be avenged. The journey to the director’s office was quick, but another wall presented itself on his righteous path. On the door’s handle, a sign was hanging. Its words were clear : “Fuck off—interview in progress.”

“Ahem, huh...” Hazarded Denise, now between a rock and a hard place. “I’m sorry Axel, but that means the office is probably locked, so can you...”

“Shh...”

The cop leans forward and puts his ear against the door. What he hears is the unequivocal confirmation that he’s still the tits at tracking criminals.

“Mrrooow...You can’t bribe Lizzy with paper, Mister Myanager! If you want me to dance, I want a truck full of tuna, yarn, and tuna-perfumed yarn!”

“Ooookay...Look, I’m not sure what kind of angry pagan God cursed you in your crib, but with all the Benjamins you can earn me, I could build you a castle made entirely of tuna cans.” Said a male voice with an odd mix of excitement and anger. “But for your employement to be legal, we have to settle on an actual wage!”

“Lizzy doesn’t want to talk about papers, nyah!”

“Great job, girl,” whispered Jenyan. “Just one more minute and we’re home free, keep stalling!”

“What’s stalling, meow?”

Axel frowned. One minute. In normal circumstances, this would have meant little, but with both catgirls afoot and a big swath of road turning into candy, he just knew They had begun to make their move. Making the arrest was critical.

“You’re the senior here, do you have the key?” He asks to Denise in an uncharacteristically serious tone.

“Huh, well, yes but...”

“Open that door. Now.”

“What? I can’t do that, I...”

“Open the door or they’ll disappear!”

Denise staggered backwards, freaked out. Axel always was a weirdo, but now he just sounded insane...and yet so deadly serious at the same time.

“What’s gotten into you, Axel? You’re not...”

“God dammit.” He swore. “I don’t have time for this...”

“Axel! Dammit, talk to me!”

“You wouldn’t understand, girl. I’m sorry, but I’m going to ask you to quit your job.”

“W...What?” Yelped the stripper, taken aback.

The stylish Lieutenant reached for his belt. For a second, Denise thought he was going for his gun, but instead...He produced his badge.

“Denise Albeck, consider yourself...DEPUTIZED!”

With a puzzled frown, the stripper watched the metal emblem inexplicably splitting in four parts and arranging itself into a small pyramid. What the hell was that? No time to wonder. The pyramid’s tip let out a blinding flash. Another stripper who happened upon the scene saw Denise screaming as light engulfed her. When it receded, mere seconds later, her colleague’s outfit had changed. Instead of a bikini, it now was an utterly skimpy blue uniform, revealing her belly and most of the legs, complete with a matching bowl hat. Denise looked utterly lost for an instant, a bit of drool escaping her puffy lips, muttered something, then smiled and stood at attention.

“Deputy Denise Albeck on duty, Sir! What are your orders?”

Godblast smirked. He would have preferred creating his first deputy with patience, care, and a lot more Barry White in the background, but this was an emergency.

“Open this door, quickly.”

“Yes, Lieutenant, Sir!”

Without a shred of hesitation, the cop-ified Denise went running to her locker and back, keys in hand, before opening the club owner’s door. In doing so, she happens on her former boss, one knee on the floor, taking pictures of a naked, buxom redhead with a cat’s furry tail going all the way up between her boobs.

“Good job, deputy!” Shouts Axel F. Godblast, running inside the room. “VILLAINS! Sexiness is over! You are both under arrest!”

“Meoh, really?” Chuckles the black-haired catgirl, gently wrapping her arms around the redhead’s waist. “And what happened to fucking us straight, baby? Not so mighty without your bike?”

“I don’t need it to capture you! Prepare to face JUSTI...”

But just as he was brandishing his strange badge again, another light shined on them, and in a blink, they were gone.

“Ce...FUCK!”

Godblast punches the nearest wall in frustration, causing the already freaked out owner to fall on his ass.

“A...Axel, what is the meaning of this?! Is this one of your shitty ploys to get laid? Why is Denise in a fetish cop costume?”

“Shut the fuck up, Vance.” Dryly says the constable, turning around. “Deputy, we’re going to the precinct. As of right now, we have to begin preparing for the worst.”

“Yes, Sir!” Chipperly shouts Denise, saluting, apparently happy to leave her entire life behind.

“Mmmh...Deputy...” Muses Godblast as they both leave the club owner behind. “Naaah, maybe I should find a better term...How about...Decutie? No, Depcutie. Yeah, that works.” His habitual smirk was back. “Tremble, villains, for my depcuties and I are going to F. you, harshly! Oooh, yeah...”

* * *

Meanwhile, Jenyan and Lizzy appear in the Incredible Doc-C Lair, in front of Audrey, Myarion and Doc himself. Upon recognizing her new home, Jenyan let out a huge relieved sigh.

“Meeoooow...We made it. Thank you Mistress.”

“Call me Audrey.” Coldly replied the teenager. “More importantly, did you see the guy with the transforming motorcycle again?”

“Yay!” Squealed Lizzy. “Mister Cop was showing us his badge just before we got there! It was shiny!”

“Dammit!”

The two catgirls walked up to their dear Master to be reconforted, and he obliged, lovingly petting their heads. While they purred, Audrey was walking in circles, muttering to herself.

“That could have been dangerous. Why choose a damn cop in the first place? That makes no sense. Is it Eli? Hanna? Rachel? No, can’t be Rachel...Dammit dammit dammit.”

“Nyuuu...Sister is acting weird, but as long as she isn’t hurting Lizzy’s boobies, it’s good~”

“Master?” Softly asked Myarion, concerned. “What’s going on?”

“Audrey!” Says Doc to his sister. “Maybe you could tell them yourself?”

“Certainly not!” Comes the answer, almost a shout. “Ahem...Sorry, but no, minions cannot know the whole picture. At least not now.” She then looked at Jenyan and Lizzy. “So, okay, it didn’t exactly go smoothly, but it was hardly your fault, so you pass. Get some sleep. Tomorrow, you all get your ninja training so that kind of thing doesn’t happen again.”

She stormed off. Jenyan considered asking a question herself, but ultimately elected to shrug. Something was clearly going on, but neither Master nor his sister seemed willing to confide. Her best guess was that some of Audrey’s amazing technology leaked somehow...But who cares? She was with her beloved Master again...She let all her concerns go away, and purred.

“Meoh, right!” She yelped, suddenly remembering something important.

She took the bag off lizzy’s back.

“We’ve got the clothes, nya!”

“Aaaah, awesome!” Smiles Master. “You got the black bikinis?”

“Yes, nyaaah!” Acquiesces Jenyan, hopping in place.

“Awright! Sorry Myarion, I’d answer your question myself, but right now I’d much rather see you try on the fruit of tonight’s wrongdoings!”

All three bowed in respect.

“Yes Master, nya!”