The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Henchgirl

Chapter 4 : Suspension of Diswhat Now?

In the room full of cat-friendly furniture and toys, everybody is sound asleep. Myarion is resting against Incredible Doc-C Rab’s chest, who himself is lying supine on his king-sized bed, a 3DS XL opened around his neck. Jenyan is sleeping in a fuzzy tube hanging under a cat tree’s platform, and Lizzy is on the floor, wriggling and moaning, busy having a nightmare.

Sadly, even supervillains and their trusty henchnekos get to suffer in the mornings, and there is naught to be done for it. Absolutely naught. One can only take solace by doing away with the dreary alarm clock, instead opting for the Morning Gong. Which, in a perfect world, we would all evidently do. Mighty, dignified, exotic, a hammer is involved...Truly, the gong is the gentleman’s choice for disrupting your biological processes.

The deep, mighty sound wave bursts open Lizzy’s current bubble of craziness. Her tails shoots up, bristled, and she starts running around.

“Nyaaaaaa! The blanketmen are here! All paws on deck! We have to save the Nyalliaaaance!”

Since she somehow forgot to open her eyes, however, she runs straight into one of the human-sized cat trees. It just so happens to be the one in which Jenyan was sleeping. The shock isn’t enough to topple the construct, but it does interrupt the brunette’s peaceful yawn.

“MROWR!”

Her feline instincts jumpstarted, she dashes, thus falling prey to gravity. Another angry meow and a hiss later, she sees Lizzy rubbing the top of her own head.

“Fsss! Lizzy! Why did you do that?!”

“Meooow...Guess there are no blanketmen after all...What a relief...”

“What are you on about again?”

“Lizzy’s been busy saving the Nyalliance, you meanie!”

“Mrrooowr, I can’t handle you this early in the morning! Go myasturbate in the corner!”

“You’re not the boss of Lizzy!”

“Well, that’s true, nya.” Concedes Jenyan. “But I saved your tail yesterday so stop ramming into my sleeping places!”

“Lizzy didn’t do it on purpose!”

“That’s exactly the issue, you do nothing on purpose, meow!”

Myarion’s awakening is considerably softer, as she merely rolls around and stretches, vaguely wondering who’s bickering in the background. She reflexively reaches for the alarm clock on her nightstand, but there’s no nightstand because she’s not in her room anymore. She opens her eyes as her mind slowly readjusts. Why is she sporting a sexy black bikini? She doesn’t even have this kind of thing in her wardrobe. Why was there an unkempt young man lying beside her, and why did her make her heart beat so fast? Eventually, the events of the previous day came crashing down on her.

“Oh, right...I’m a catgirl nyow.”

She’d fight it, try to reclaim her humanity, but it sounds boring. The good, loving kitty she has become crawls back to her Master and gently licks his face with her rough tongue. It feels pleasant. It feels normal. Doc wakes up, and they exchange a romantic smile. Words aren’t needed—besides, there’s already plenty of them being thrown around in a literal cat fight. He just runs his hand over her lower back, playing with her bikini bottom, and she closes her eyes, awash in her programmed euphoria. She starts to purr again, still impressed by how good the deep rumble feels, and they both know they could remain just like that until the end times.

Which, in this particular context, means “draconian little sister”.

“SILENCE!”

The quarreling catgirls turn around and lower their heads. Their Master might be the most important figure in their new lives, but there was no denying his younger sibling was running this household.

“I trust you slept well. Today, we get serious. Follow me.”

“Mi...Audrey?” Tentatively asked Myarion. “Shouldn’t we get dressed?”

“If my experience with Brother is any indication, you currently ARE dressed, minion.”

The cute blonde looked around. All three of them had the same black bikini, making them look like a trio of fetish models...Which wasn’t exactly inaccurate. And sure, they had other clothes, which they had spent the better part of an hour trying on the previous evening, but it really was the skimpy two-piece attire that tickled Master’s fancy the most.

“Then...” Hazards Jenyan. “We’re going to have training nyalf naked?”

“That’s right!” Exults Doc, throwing his arms into the air. “And doooon’t worry, where we are, they won’t be any peeping toms. Just me and your unfiltered nekoness!”

“I’m meore concerned about our safety...”

“Don’t be, minion.” Sternly says Audrey. “You won’t sustain any visible injuries.”

Having reassured precisely no one, the teenager turned around and disappeared into the hallway.

“I’ll be waiting for you all at the elevator.”

“Sure, Audrey!” Exclaims Doc. “Just let me get dressed real quick.”

He got up, and went to the wardrobe, only to find the three catgirls scurrying around him.

“Master! Master! Will we be very useful to you after our training?” Asks Jenyan, always the pragmatic-minded.

“Well, useless isn’t really a thing when Audrey’s around, so...”

“Nya!” Meows Myarion. “I’m more afraid we’d end up too professional...the meowpposite of fun, really.”

“Mirin will always be cute and kinda useless!” Innocently chirps Lizzy.

“Huh...thanks?”

In this instant, Incredible Doc-C Rab understands that it goes with nekos as it goes with regular kitties. They have an innate understanding of how to be a pain in the ass. The catgirls, you see, were having this conversation while still orbiting around him. It was like having his own convenient crowd to get through on his way to the cupboard, except crowds are just the worst. Seriously, why do you have to be in the subway at the same time as me, people? Like you too are commuting to jobs? Ha, not bloody likely. I bet you’re all getting to a daily Let’s-resurrect-Hitler symposium while buying the exact worst DVDs available to ensure the shitty movies get a fucking sequel and...ahem. Sorry, got a bit sidetracked here.

Our supervillain reaches for a cardboard box just lying around—he isn’t good at lairkeeping—and tosses it aside, prompting the catgirls to pounce on it without a second thought. And while they try to out-adorable each other by wriggling inside the box too small for even one of them to fit in, he gets dressed. Visionary that he is, he chooses, nay, selects, a daring ensemble perfect for this particular day, otherwise known as the exact same thing as yesterday.

“Aight, let’s get to the elevator.”

“Nyaaa! There’s an elevator? Lizzy wants to see!”

Except she can’t see because she has the box over her head. Having ridiculous strength is kind of a plus when competing for box control. With sulking expressions, Jenyan and Myarion follow their Master as Lizzy runs around bumping into things.

“Elevator, big box bom owie...Big box with Lizzy and Mirin bom unyaaa...“

“Fuzzy, forget that box and get over here.”

Lizzy stops dead in her tracks, and tosses the box aside, looking at her Master with doe eyes.

“Nyaaa? Lizzy is not Lizzy anymore?”

“No.” Answers Doc with a smile. “Jenyan and Myarion have a new name, so you must have too. You’re Fuzzy from now on.”

“Meooow...”

The group stops, surprised to see her just stand there, looking sad. Like, come on. Lizzy, sad?

“What’s wrong, nya?” Inquires Myarion.

“Lizzy was having so much fun...” She answers, teary-eyed. “But...Can Lizzy go home now? I wanna keep being Lizzy...”

Her two fellow catgirls blinked. Something in their brains tried to follow Lizzy’s feelings, to remember who they were, but the program in place swiftly extinguished it, providing them with nice, pleasant sense of belonging instead. They smiled.

“Come on Fuzzy, you know you’re just a pet nyow.” Says Jenyan with way too much ease.

“Yeah, don’t be scared!”

Myarion smiles. Her perfect, blindingly bright smile...Lizzy loves it, but the perky blonde isn’t smiling to the entirety of life’s wonderful things anymore. Her perfect girlfriend is just a customizable sex slave now...and yet she smiles. The redhead understands, however dimly, that Marion is happy because she has surrendered. Given herself body and soul to her new love. Pure, free Marion became loyal, obedient Myarion...And unlike Lizzy, she doesn’t try to fight this subservient feeling.

“Tell you what, Fuzzy, nya!” Cheerfully continues Myarion, her golden tail swinging. “I want you to feel how much meobeying Master makes life worth living. Just nyaccept your new name and I’ll let you hug me all you want...because we’ll be family.”

The redhead would try to fight Myarion’s invitation to just let the docile feelings win. Except she wouldn’t. Not in a million years.

“Okay...If Myarion wants it...Lizzy is Fuzzy.” She sighs, with both regret and relief. “Fuzzy obeys.”

“Good girl, nya!”

The blonde opens her arms, and Fuzzy, her delayed resistance defeated, accepts her invitation. Doc smiles forlornly. He’s glad his thoroughly subjugated sweetheart took care of it. He sure didn’t have the first idea on how to deal with the last throes of Lizzy’s freedom.

* * *

At the elevator, Audrey hears the others approaching.

“What took you so long, Brother?!”

She turns around, and is surprised to see Myarion cradled in Lizzy’s arms, happily purring and snuggling the bimbo. Audrey expects Doc-C to say something, but it is the blonde who, instead, answers.

“Don’t worry, Audrey. I just made sure Fuzzy will be a good pet for Master.”

“I see. Nice work, Myarion.”

The genius teenager smirks. That whimsy artist had slipped into her intended role perfectly. She was already her Brother’s dependable wife. If she was even able to handle a wild card like that stupid cow, she would definitely become a great asset to Doc.

“Shall we be going then?”

She pressed the button, and the metal doors slid open. The elevator was cylindrical, and had one transparent half, though it only revealed a wall. This intrigued the catgirls, as one doesn’t make a glass elevator to show next to nothing. Still, they got in, and Audrey pressed the button that began their ascent. Myarion and Fuzzy didn’t really care, but Jenyan was curious to see what would show up behind the glass. A big fuck-off cave? The sea? The brunette expected pretty much anything of her Master’s suspiciously talented little sister by this point. Or at least she thought she did.

For past the walls, the translucent shell revealed the Earth.

Jenyan slowly bent forward, widening her eyes as much as she possibly could. She was looking at the Earth, as in THE Earth, as in our incredibly lame-titled planet. It looked worryingly small—about the size of an orange.

In that moment, Jenyan realized. Audrey wasn’t suspiciously talented. She was impossibly talented. Slowly, with a distinct sense of dread, the black-haired catgirl turned to the teenager. She was dying to say something, anything, among a kilometer-long list of questions. “Is this for real?", “Why are we in meowtherfucking space?” and various colorful wordings of “What the fuck are you?” were chief among them. But nothing came out. Guess her brain was too busy checking itself for dramatic malfunctions.

Audrey, meanwhile, merely sighed.

“Yes, the Incredible Doc-C Lair is a habitable geosynchronous satellite. Brother said something along the lines of “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore”, and I granted his wish. Please refrain from praising me. It was, in fact, incredibly tedious to get this thing to a 36,000 kilometer orbit. And don’t get me started on the stupid transparent elevator. A single fleck of paint touches it and the whole station is destroyed. Stupid Brother.”

“I know building transparent in space is buttfuck stupid”, acknowledges Doc, “But damn if it isn’t awesome.”

Myarion gets back on her feet, and Lizzy, amused, goes to the glass and goes flattening her face against the glass.

“Look, space! Fuzzy’s a Persian, nya!”

“I...I seriously have no words, meow...” Admitted the blonde.

“I get you’re trying to praise me, Myarion”, Conceded Audrey “But really, I’m just irritated by the whole affair. Just consider we’re safe from most things on Earth and let’s leave it at that, alright?”

“If that means we can get a semblance of sense around here, meowlright.” Concludes Jenyan.

* * *

The ride in the transparent tube ends, and our five villains once again find themselves in relative safety behind thick metal walls. The elevator opens to a small square area, not unlike the iconic decompression chamber in many a sci-fi movie. Without a word, Audrey goes to fiddle on a wall panel.

“My trusty nekos,” declares Incredible Doc-C Rab, “You are about to experience awesomeness.”

They raised their tails, curious, as the teenager sighed. The chamber’s opposite door opened, and nothing seemed to happen. At first...but quickly, they realized that they had begun to float.

“Meof course!” Exclaimed Jenyan, happy to find some sense in this clusterfuck. “Zero gravity! Now this is nyatural for a space station...” Though her tone darkened immediately after that. “Why did it take us this much time to start obeying gravity or lack thereof, though, meow?”

“Look Mirin, Fuzzy’s upside down, nyaaa—”

“Well, Master must have put nyartificial gravity, nya?” Theorized Myarion, not exactly taking a huge risk.

“Don’t. Ask.” Was the only explanation that made it through Audrey’s thoroughly irritated visage.

Jenyan growled softly, dissatisfied with the living plot hole’s attitude, and caught a guardrail to keep herself from floating up to the ceiling. She looked beyond the door, and saw a corridor surrounded by spinning heavy metal slabs ; no doubt a part of the station’s artificial gravity, power, or both. Thankfully, a metal mesh prevented anyone from drifting into the sinister device.

Beyond that laid an open space, apparently a sphere. She supposed it looked the part of a zero-G training chamber. As Audrey zipped past her, propelling themselves with the guard rails, the brunette formulated another inquiry, still clinging to silly concepts such as reality and reason.

“And so, why do we have to undergo ninja training in zero-G?”

“To get at least some mileage out of that useless sphere, mainly.” Came Audrey’s answer, startlingly venomous.

“Ha ha, forgive her,” Said Doc, seemingly embarrassed. “That substation is useful for the engines, obviously, but the big fuck-off sphere is kinda my fault.”

“You fault, meow?” Candidly asked Myarion. “I figured you just wanted to goof around in weightlessness.”

“Well, okay, that, but also I kinda suggested off-hand that the station be powered by an black hole engine powered by eldritch abominations. Honestly, I just got hammered while watching Event Horizon, I didn’t really mean it. But by the time I woke up, sis was already halfway through building the fucking thing.“

“Drink responsibly.” Drably observed Audrey.

Jenyan, oddly, felt satisfied. She had already given up on Audrey’s apparent lack of limitations, but hey, the supervillain pair had repurposed a wasted effort. That still counted for something in regard of good sense, right?

Anyway, they get past the corridor, not without having to tug on Fuzzy’s tail a few times, and floated into the big sphere.

“Alright, minions.” Said the strict teenager. “See the cupboard at the other end? Your training suits are in there. Go put them on. Big-titted cows may experience discomfort and should damn well deal. With. It.”

Myarion sighed, smirking. Her cute stepsister was at it again. The other two, of course, were less carefree about the affair, but knew they had no choice. They propelled themselves to the other end of the sphere. Fuzzy, not really getting the physics at play, tried swimming through the air and had to be gently helped by a kick to the butt. Guess by who. A plaintive meow and several seconds later, the kitties were bundled around the cupboard, considering its contents. Sure enough, there were five pitch-black ninja suits, complete with hood. They picked three of them up, only to see wireless transmitters sewn all over them.

Myarion slipped into her suit without a hitch, but obviously, Jenyan and Lizzy had to squeeze in a bit. The fabric wasn’t as sturdy as Audrey’s anti-boobs policy, so they eventually managed it. Plus, chest size quickly became the least of their concerns. Myarion blushed. Fuzzy giggled. Jenyan looked at Audrey and her Master, who had taken place inside a transparent pod in the wall and...

“Meooow...These suits are...weirdly sexual, aren’t they?”

“Huh?” Let out Master. “What do you mean? Audrey, isn’t it just something to download ninja data into their brains or whatnot?”

“It is, Brother.” Replied Audrey, apparently not getting Jenyan’s concerns. “And I had to put dildos in the suits to match the data I gathered.”

Sensing that something strange was afoot, the catgirls refrained from putting on the hoods, no doubt full of brainwashing stuff. Incredible Doc-C Rab frowned, concerned.

“And...Where exactly did you find the data, Ô dear sister?”

“Why, I just searched ninja into your computer. I do technology, not historical data. Obviously I had to get the facts about ancient Japanese ninjas from somewhere.”

“Ahem, huh...Audrey? One, you’re underage, please refrain from searching my stuff, and two, the videos I have aren’t anywhere close to historical.”

Jenyan slapped her forehead.

“We’re going to be trained by friggin’ hentai, nyaren’t we.”

“Yeah. Kunoichi Kasumi against Tsar Tentacle IV—You’re Doing What with those Suction Cups?! Sorry.”

Myarion fidgets, her cute face thoroughly embarrassed. Fuzzy wonders if Tsar Tentacle tastes good. Audrey pushes a button, and the ninja suits’ hoods flip over the catgirl’s heads. With startled meows, they feel their brains being opened to the stream of perverted data to come, powerless to even question it.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure this entei thing is very special, but I’d like us to have fully functioning minions by the end of the day, Brother.”

“Oh, well,” He shrugged. “I guess that will make for interesting special attacks.”

* * *

Thirty six thousand kilometers below, which you might recognize as one total horseshit of a commute, Patricia Page was sleeping. She had dutifully worked the late shift well after the catgirls got home, and so, naturally, wasn’t bound to answer the rooster’s call. And so it was already 9 AM when, still snoozing under her blankets, she heard her bell ring.

“Grr...Whoever you are, consider yourself despised already.”

The professional-minded dispatcher gets up with little concern for appearances. As far as she is concerned, a strict spirit at work isn’t meant to be translated into one’s home. Which is a fine thing to believe, but she does get pretty flustered when she peers through the peephole.

There stands, you see, a tall buxom blonde wearing a fetish version of a female police officer’s uniform.

“Helloooo?” She calls, excitedly waving her right arm, hopping in place like some kind of spastic bimbo. “Miss Page? I’m deputy Denise Albeck, could ya let me in pleaaaase?”

Suspicious and more than a little weirded out, Patricia opens with the keychain on.

“What do you want? Is this work related?”

“Yeah, totally! It’s about the catgirl robbery you handled last night!”

“Oh, Christ, not this thing...”

Of course, you and I both know she shouldn’t have let her guard down, but Patricia had suspected there would be some kind of internal investigation. The night guard had been pretty adamant the naked girls weren’t wearing costumes, talking at great—though cut short by Patricia herself—lengths to describe their tails moving. She just was expecting men in suits rather than a buxom cop, but hey.

“Thank you, Miss!” Squeaks the bimbo as she is let in.

“Please excuse me for the mess, my next shift is at 6 PM.”

“Oh, no biggie, girl!”

“So anyway, what do you want to know about yesterday’s mall robbers?”

Patricia, fingers on her temples, begrudgingly went through every detail she could remember. She wanted this dealt with as soon as possible so she could get back to sleep. She was already going through enough shit with her body adamantly refusing to accept night shifts, and definitely didn’t need the hassle.

Focused on her problems as she was, the dispatcher didn’t notice that the weirdly sexual policewoman wasn’t answering. And when she felt a damp cloth on her mouth, it was too late.

“Hmmmf? HHHMPHLLP!”

“Everything, but ya can tell it directly to the sheriff once you’re depcutized, honey! Tee-hee!”

She struggled, trying to get at the ditz behind her, but the blonde was surprisingly athletic, and poor Patricia went limp, vanquished by the most straightforward means of kidnapping in this story as of yet.

* * *

Cut to an hour later.

In the middle of the zero-G sphere, the catgirls where squirming. The suits that covered their whole body except for the mouth, chin, ears and tail were crackling with short electric jolts. A bright, rapidly shifting, multicolored light shone from under their hoods. They weren’t conscious, or just barely. Despite originating from a cheap, cheesy hentai flick, the data pouring in their brains was much more than just light and sound. The reconfiguration matrix actually forced the helpless co-eds’ brains to expand it, transform it into a vivid dream. They weren’t just watching a girl being forcibly penetrated by rolled-up ninja scrolls—they were feeling it.

And as you can imagine, those poor, unsuspecting paper repositories of occult knowledge got pretty sticky pretty fast. Hattori Hanzo was probably turning himself into logs in his grave. But let him worry about securing a steady supply of tree chunks six feet under. Bask instead in the masterful craftsmanship Japanese animation is known for. Ah, yes, gorgeous, isn’t it? You really feel the glisten of Fuzzy’s pussy juice on the priceless ancient paper. Want to bask some more? No problem, the whole twenty frames repeat for ten minutes anyway. Hey, this is ancient ninja knowledge. Gotta let it steep.

And steep it did. Every minute detail on how to transcend the limitations of their flesh flashed inside their minds, echoed through their muscles, giving them theory and practice in the same turgid moment. The proper breath intake, the perfect stance, the feel of the air rushing along their fists. Years of training absorbed in moments through a good hard scroll fucking. Clearly, the 80’s montage can choke on a raw egg.

“Alright, all figures are nominal.” Dryly observed Audrey. “Even Lizzy got the moves down.”

“Swell. I hope their personality won’t change...”

“Not permanently, Brother, but they should a bit scrambled for a few minutes. Relinquishing their brain control...now.”

All three thralls let out a loud meow, shocked by the abrupt end of their trance. They tear their hoods off and frantically look around, visibly confused by the fact they’re floating in a metallic sphere. But suddenly, Jenyan’s and Fuzzy’s gazes meet!

“Neko-chan ohayou!” Greets Jenyan.

“Kawaii cato gururuuu!” Responds Fuzzy.

Incredible Doc-C Rab raises some serious eyebrow upon witnessing the two catgirls swimming in the air towards each other.

“That’s pretty fucking scrambled.” He observes.

“Well, they did get implanted with enough procedural memory to smother a good decade of education. Don’t expect them to know their multiplication tables anymore by the way.”

The two nekos successfully get to each other and immediately start undressing. Instead of the clumsy wriggling one expects from a horny person, they both make five blindingly fast hand movements and the ninja suits are suddenly off their bodies.

“Djenyanu will take energy from neko-chan nyow!”

“Liku, huuuuh...Totally the same thingu!”

They both disappear in a cloud of smoke, only to reappear locked in a 69 position, and begin to pleasure each other with intense abandon. While that was happening, Myarion spots the slacker supervillain in the glass pod. She meows, wide-eyed, then makes momentum her bitch by instantly dashing to it, leaving her own brainwashing suit behind.

“Daaringu! Open, nya! Open, nyaaaa!” She cries, desperately scratching against the glass.

“They seem to have mastered movement techniques quite nicely.” Drably notes Audrey. “Even zero-G doesn’t impede them. Their effectiveness as minions has dramatically increased. World conquest is...”

“Yeah, yeah, get out of there, sis, before one of them wants to have hot lesbian sex with you!”

But they don’t have time to act before love-crazed Myarion does a ninja-y routine with her hands, then strikes the glass with her open paw. Startled, Doc can only witness the transparent shell turning into a shimmering, watery substance for an instant before Myarion grabs him and pulls him against her.

“Master-samaaa!”

The entranced blonde purrs thunderously and quickly undresses the object of her affections. Before the unimaginative ponce can even remind her he doesn’t actually want to fuck her modest body, she has impaled herself on him. Completely consumed by love after getting fucked by ninja scrolls, she devotes every part of her cute body to make a man out of her Master. Doc quickly gives up on the idea of resisting, and hugs his waifu, thrusting his rod deep in her.

“Nyaaaaaaahhn...Master-sama fuck Myarionu so good!”

Even in the process of getting fucked senseless, with her mind half gone to a temporary hentai character state, Myarion still manages to look adorable and innocent. She thrusts her tongue out not in vulgar excess but slightly past her lips. Her wispy body trembles with excitement, and she waves her hands up and down like some ecstatic bimbo. Her prude upbringing and her betrothed Ethan couldn’t possibly be further away from her mind. She is just a horny catgirl slave, fucking the one who took her freedom and humanity away from her with wild passion.

Jenyan and Fuzzy melt into each other’s mouths. Once enemies, they’re giving themselves to each other for the second time. Their addled minds don’t realize this is just one further step towards them becoming inseparable lovers. Jenna Bartoli the smart and responsible beauty, Lizzy Charmichael the crazy and retarded pair of tits. Two young women that couldn’t be any more different, but united in the same brainwashing program. From that point on, it was fated. From the first moment the new them saw each other, they were bound. Doc is still Master, and Myarion is still their precious friend, but mutual slavish love is waiting for them in the end, as surely as The Dark Knight is a pompous mess of a movie. Oooooh, didn’t expect a troll right in the middle of steamy Sapphic romance, did ya? I’m nasty!

Anyway, Audrey slowly drifts away to the elevator, completely unaffected by the two copulating couples, merely taking notes on some manner of tablet. Which is too bad for her because she thus misses the climax. Incredible Doc-C Rab comes inside his thrall, and she is immediately shaken by an orgasm so great that it sends out a wave of pure ninja catgirl energy. Let’s call it chatkra. The wave seems to stir something inside Jenyan and Fuzzy.

The onset of a tremendous orgasm shake their very cores, and they drift apart, unable to control themselves. But the intense pleasure doesn’t stop building. Both of them begins to scream out their bliss, loudly and passionately enough to wake the whole neighborhood, if they were still on Earth. In space, nobody can hear you cum though, and they just keep at it. The brutal, continuous orgasm comes to a head, and something sparks up inside them. One of the forbidden master techniques they learned from the scrolls rises to the surface. They reflexively catch each other’s hands, and yell.

“Co-op ninja catgirl attacku! SPIRIT DILDO STORM!”

The pent-up sexual energy explodes. Phallic shapes of pure energy, complete with little cat ears because why the hell not, form a tornado around them, shooting chatkra all over the place. Doc and Myarion are unaffected, but instinctively sense that if their newfound nemesis Axel F. Godblast had been there, he would have been torn apart by spirit cum. The typhoon subsides after a dozen seconds, and the catgirls drift apart again, knocked into post coital and special attacku afterglow.

* * *

They wake up some time later, together in the big catgirl basket, to see Myarion watching over them.

“Welcome back, nya!”

“Myarion? Nyhat the fuck happened? I feel...strange.”

“Yeah, we’ve been transformed into hentai kunoichis, that messed up with our minds a bit, he he!” Innocently laughs the blonde, smiling from ear to ear.

“I definitely feel different...Like, I just know I can shadow step to the top of the cat tree over there, meow.”

“Yeah, it’s like we just discovered how to run after walking slowly nyall our lives, isn’t it?”

“I guess, meoow...”

Jenyan gets up, happily swinging her tail. She feels...deeply content.

“I’m so glad Master enslaved us.” She declares, hand on her heart. “Discovering my true purpose, unlocking my inner strength in His service...It’s like I was born for this, nya...”

“Hmm hmm!” Says Myarion, hopping. “I so know what you mean! Hooray for Master!”

The brunette happily repeats Myarion’s cry of loyalty. After a few seconds of silence, the blonde excuses herself. She has to go fix breakfast.

“Meoh, can I help?”

“Nyah, it’s alright...Oh, and I forgot, Master said you and Fuzzy should spend some time to practice your techniques in normal gravity.”

“Meokay, makes sense. See you later then!”

“Yep!”

Thus Myarion sets off, playfully skipping towards the kitchen. Jenyan sighs.

“Meeooow...You’re so lucky to be Master’s fiancée...”

But she shakes off the forlorn feeling. Myarion was the most favored, but she knew Master loved her too. Plus, she had someone now.

“Suuu-nyaaaaa— Suuuuu-nyaaaa—”

Fuzzy, still curled up in the basket, was letting out this strange catgirl version of snoring. Jenyan smiled, though only slightly. She still felt condescending towards the moron, but there was a stirring within her. The redhead looked just a bit more endearing now. She wrote it off as her duty to be on good terms with her colleague, wholly unaware it was only the start. But enough watching her sleep. She had orders.

“Fuzzy, wake up, meow!”

* * *

Perverted ninja training is nothing if you don’t get to use it. Fortunately, Axel F. Godblast is building his own troops. Next time, it’s on! Follow The Accidental Henchgirl and other stories at http://statu-quo.fr/MC/main.php