The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidental Inheritance 5

by LorasPa6

Story Codes: F/m, Chastity, MC

“Three more weeks? Janice it’s already been two months!” I knew Tim would not take the news well.

I had been sent on assignment to Los Angeles to oversee the set up a new distribution facility for my company.

‘Why me?’ You ask, I wish I knew. I am not qualified in any of this. It seems I am just a liaison between the contractor and the office so some VP can keep his wife’s social schedule. “I’m sorry dear, but there have been complications with the local electrical union over their contract and its holding up everything else.”

“What am I suppose to do? I feel lost without you and I need some sexual release. I fear some of the women at work have picked up on my desperation.”

“Tim, you are just imagining it.”

“No baby, they can smell a vulnerable man, and my submissive self has started bleeding through in my day-to-day. They were like this when Robyn was sick. They backed off after she died and my submissive self was locked away by her so I could survive. Now they are doing it again. There have been a couple who have been getting a little too close since we got together, and the last few weeks they are flashing some chest and leg at me, they are temptresses and I don’t know if I have the willpower to keep them away for much longer. If one of them overwhelmed me at a submissive moment...”

“They could do nothing, your cock is nice and secure in its cage.”

“But they could discover the cage and embarrass me publicly, or make me orally please them on demand to keep our secret. i need to serve You, my Mistress, soon or i may lose my resistance to others.”

I could see the despair in his eyes; he truly feared he would fail me. I could tell his slave-self was already bleeding into our conversation, he was speaking ‘I’s and me’s’ just below his normal voice tone and the ‘You’s’ slightly louder as he does as slave tim.

Paradoxically his submissive side is his most powerful personality and could seem to override or coexist with his normal personality when he was upset or aroused.

I sighed, he was correct he has been deprived for almost two months already with no way to please himself. At least when his late wife Robyn was in bad shape she had given him a post-hypnotic instruction to masturbate while entranced in the shower every two to three days as needed. I had not even given him that.

“Be my slave, strip.”

I could hear the relief in his voice when he smiled and said “Yes Mistress!”

While I had not left Tim with instructions to masturbate, I had a contingency plan if he got the need. I hiked my skirt around my waist and pulled off my panties. “Lick me!”

He pantomimed eating my pussy as I rubbed my clit with my thumb and pushed my index and middle finger into my moistening slit. In his mind it was as if he truly was tasting my nectar. His expression became increasingly pained. “Does my slave need to cum?”

“Mistress You are cruel to this slave. You know he cannot cum while You have Your key so far away.”

“Do you doubt me slave?” I took out my key from its place in my necklace and reached for my laptop’s webcam. “Hold out your hand.”

He looked shocked unable to understand what he was seeing. My hand reaching through our home computer’s screen holding the key to his cage out to him.

He reached out and I laid the key in his hand.

Tim looked at the key in awe as I pulled my arm back from my laptop. “But... how?”

“I am your Mistress, your Goddess, I can make the impossible possible.”

He just stared at the key is utter disbelief. I commanded him; “Unlock yourself.”

He pressed the key into the lock, twisted and it popped open. “It’s real!” He practically squealed as he disassembled his little friend’s prison.

I returned to my self-ministrations. “Slave, your hand is now my pussy when you see me cum, you will cum in my pussy.”

He moaned as he began masturbating. He was so happy to be in ‘my pussy’, it made me excited to see him in such joy.

As I have had been relatively deprived myself, occasionally turning to my trusty vibrator these last seven and a half weeks. I always felt guilty afterwards knowing Tim was suffering in chastity alone, it had been a few weeks since I indulged myself last. As such I had my orgasm relatively quickly. Tim looked like he was ready to turn inside out by the time we both released.

He collapsed in the desk chair. “Thank you Mistress, this slave needed You soooo much.”

“You are welcome Tim; now give me back my key.” I reached for the monitor and he placed the key back in my hand. I made a show of returning the key to my locket.

“Leave your cage off until morning, if you have the urge to masturbate before then do so without guilt. I love you.” I blew him a kiss.

“i love You too.” And he returned the blown kiss and I disconnected from Skype.

After the incident last year with Linda stealing my necklace and key, I decided just having the one original key to the lock was just inviting trouble. If it got really lost or stolen we would have to cut Tim free. So the following week I tried to get copies made at the local Home Depot, but they had no blanks to match it. I decided on the next best thing and bought a new Master Lock set that was identical to the original lock, and the set came with two locks and four keys. That night I replaced the lock, and exchanged the key in my necklace. Then I gave a key to Tim while he was entranced and instructing him to always have it on him when he left the house alone, but to only consciously remember it in emergencies. The remaining lock, keys, and the original set were then put in my fire safe in the closet. Upon my modified commands I gave him at the start of my trip, he ignored the spare key I placed under the monitor and when I gave him the order to hold out his hand, he picked it up and had it in his hand already while he believed I had passed mine through the computer. And the reverse occurred when I ordered him to return the key to me.

It was such a thrill knowing he had the way to free himself the whole time. I have wondered since if Robyn would have had the same feelings despite her condition when she programmed Tim to carry his key and the USB flash drive with her final wishes for his care.

Time for me to go and hit the exercise room.

All through my workout something bothered me, I was forgetting something. When I returned to my room I showered and tried to watch TV, but something was still off. I went to the desk and reviewed the work requests and other documents I had received that day, thinking maybe something in there was the source of my butterflies. When that came up empty, I decided I would sleep on it.

About half past Midnight I woke with a start. TIM!

I scrambled across the room to my cell phone, just in case I was wrong. I speed dialed the house. He may get upset that I am waking him up at 3:30 in the morning on a work day, but I am sure he will laugh at the reason.

“Huwoo?”

“Tim did I wake you up?”

“Wo Mistuss.” That confirmed it, I’m an idiot!

“Tim what is in your mouth?”

“Or ussy. Need oo ake ou um.” Oh boy, I am a big idiot!

“Tim your hand is no longer my pussy, take it away from your mouth. Did you try to fuck my pussy again?”

“Yes Mistress, i wanted to cum again, but i had to wait for You to cum, and Your pussy would not cum, i tried to please it. But You would not cum! i have tried all night.” He sobbed. “i must be a bad slave that Mistress will not cum!”

“Ohh Timmy, I’m sorry! Be my husband.”

A moment later he broke his silence “Janice! You got me stuck in a programming loop! I couldn’t cum without you, and I couldn’t stop myself!”

“I know that now baby, I’m sorry, I was not thinking straight after earlier. How long have you been like that?”

“I don’t know, since you disconnected from Skype.”

“Oh God honey, that was over 5 hours ago!”

“That would explain why I’m so exhausted. I am going to be beat tomorrow at work. Ow!”

“What is it?

“My cock and hand are red and raw from beating it so long.”

“Oh Tim, baby will you please forgive me.” I knew his answer right away, he was after all programmed with this reaction longer then I had even known him he would indeed forgive me as soon as he spoke the words.

“Of course my love, as long as you promise not to do it again. You will make it up to me later?”

I was not expecting that last part, but he did deserve it. “I promise!”

“Good, I am going to bed. But I do want to ask you one question first; how did you unlock me from LA? That has been bugging my rational mind all night!”

“Timmy’s Tuning Time! You will dismiss all concerns of how I passed you the key to your cock cage now and whenever the thought comes to you. You will just assume it is natural that I can do that for you. You will go to bed when we hang up, and forget about thinking about it when you go to sleep. Timmy has been tuned up. I will let you out again in a few days and leave you free to do whatever you wish the rest of that night. Use some antibiotic ointment to your cock in the meantime, a q-tip to apply it again after you have placed your cage back on in the morning. Anything else dear?”

He yawned. “No baby, thank you for saving me from the loop, even though you created it. I love you anyway!”

“Good night, I will be more careful next time. I love you.”

He hung up and I could see him in my imagination jerking for all he was worth and unable to get release, turning to licking his hand to get me off. “OK now where did I put that vibrator?”

End