The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

Chapter 10: The Seventh Night

I’m not sure how long I sat there in my car. It must have been quite a while because it was dark and had started raining when someone pounding on the window of my car roused me from my despair. I had made it back to my car and managed to get inside it, but I could remember nothing of what had happened to it.

I looked up to see who was banging on the window; I was surprised to see Jonathan’s face peering in at me. He was holding a flashlight and I could see that he was yelling at me as he pounded, but the wind and rain were so loud that I couldn’t understand what he was saying.

I tried to roll down the window, but the battery on the car must have been dead. So instead, I pulled the handle and opened the door.

“What’s wrong?” I started to ask, but Jonathan simply grabbed my arm and dragged me over to where his car was parked.

“Angela needs you! Get in there now!” he yelled over the force of the storm as he opened the door to his Escalade and shoved me into the back seat.

Inside his truck was a sight I will never forget. I am amazed, in fact, that I didn’t just drop dead at that moment because all those feelings of despair washed through me again as I saw Angela laying on the seat of his truck.

She was pale and had a rapid shallow breathing pattern, a sure sign of impending doom. Her clothing was all askew and she had the look of someone who was septic, critically ill and about to die. That thought seemed to trigger my instincts as a physician and all those years of training in the intensive care unit and the emergency room came rushing back to me and took control of my actions.

I knelt beside her and reached out to touch her face, to feel her skin. It was as much an action that a doctor might take to assess a patient, but it was also the action a lover or spouse might take when a loved one was ill.

When I touched her, I again felt that spark, like electricity running through me, but this time, it seemed different. It seemed like energy was pouring out of me and into Angela, whereas before it had always seemed like I was receiving the jolt from her.

And then she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

Warmth immediately came rushing through my connection with her; warmth and relief and yes, love. A love so pure that I could no longer doubt its reality. Regardless of its root cause, regardless of how it had started, it was definitely real. Even more so, because I loved her more than I had ever loved anyone in my life, a fact that was driven home to me when I had seen her there, looking half dead.

“Oh, Master,” she said softly, “You’re back, you’re alright. I was so worried about you when I could no longer sense you. It was like you disappeared from the face of the earth,”

“Shhh,” I whispered to her, “It’s alright, I’m here.”

When her color started to return to her face, and her rapid shallow breathing had slowed and returned to normal, I felt the tension of the last few hours drain from me as well. I sagged to the floor, leaned against the side of the vehicle and felt the guilt start to fill me. I had been so wrapped up in the misery of how lucky I was that I had failed to see just how lucky I was.

It was the absurdity of my life, I realized. Nothing could, or would, ever be simple.

Angela turned her head and looked at me seriously for a moment, then reached out to hold my hand.

“You do understand that it really isn’t different for anyone else, don’t you?” she asked. “Certainly, it is much more extreme in your case, but we all have self-doubt. Especially me.”

I looked at her with confusion evident on my face.

“You were wondering if the things in your life were caused by whatever it is that Jonathan discovered. Was it some strange coincidence that you have been successful, or was it your talent? But it really isn’t any different for any of us.

“Look at me,” she continued, “I often wonder if I got into college, or law school or even my coveted clerkship because of my ability or because of my looks or because I was a woman and there was a quota to fill. But at the end of the day, we’ll never know. We’ll never know what it was exactly that got us to where we are. Some combination of luck, or looks, or timing, or talent, or God, or anything,”

I just stared at her. It still amazed me that she was so connected to me, that she could know what I was thinking and feeling. I knew on some level that we were connected, that we shared this telepathic bond, but when she went and just read my mind and my emotions like that, it scared me.

But as scary as it was, what she said made sense. Natural abilities were ultimately products of our genetics and our environment. So my natural abilities had a bit of a different spin. How did that differ from the baseball player who made millions of dollars just because his natural ability allowed him to hit a fastball?

Angela sat up in her seat and pulled me up to sit beside her and she plastered herself against me.

“Please hold me,” she asked simply, not a whine, or begging, but a simple request.

I took her into my arms and held her, feeling her warmth as she plastered her self against me, wrapping her body around me like a blanket. She rested her head on my shoulder and began to kiss my neck softly, licking my neck and sucking on my earlobe as she did.

I started to push her away, cognizant that Jonathan was just outside, working to get my car started in the rain and storm. But then I remembered Jonathan’s discovery and what my body was doing to Angela. While I ultimately wanted to be able to cure Angela’s addiction to this pheromone, I knew that right now it was what she needed.

The small vial that Jonathan had given me was still in my car. I wondered if it might be able to speed her recovery.

“Angela? I am going to get out for just a second and see if I can help Jonathan,” I whispered to her.

She shook her head and held me tighter, even throwing a leg over my lap and wrapping it around me to hold me tighter.

“Angela, I really need to go check on him,” I repeated.

“The storm has stopped,” she replied simply, and I looked out the window and saw that she was indeed correct, the storm had stopped. I also saw Jonathan standing outside the car, just looking around, trying, very obviously, not to look in and watch us.

I knocked on the window to get his attention. He looked up suddenly and when he saw me motion to him, he nodded and opened the door, climbing into the driver seat.

“Is she doing better?” he asked.

“I am, thank you so much, Jonathan,” she answered as she threw herself between the two front seats and proceeded to hug and kiss him like he was her savior. And then I realized that he was her savior, that without him, she might really be dead.

“Jonathan,” I started, as I pulled Angela back into the seat with me, where she again proceeded to wrap herself around me like a second skin, “I don’t know how to thank you. You saved both of our lives this evening.”

Jonathan just smiled and nodded, saying, “What are friends for. I’m just glad we were able to find you.”

“What exactly happened here?” I asked.

“I should be asking you the same thing,” he replied, looking at me quizzically. “You left the lab and seemed quite content and happy, not worried about anything in the world. A few hours later, I get this frantic phone call from Angela, who tells me that she can no longer sense you, which of course made absolutely no sense at all, but hearing how frantic she sounded over the phone, I got her to tell me how to get to her house and then I headed over to check on her.

“When I got there, she looked absolutely frantic, like someone in the middle of a panic attack. I tried for a bit to calm her down, then I noticed that she was acting a lot like someone in the middle of a narcotic withdrawal. I put two and two together and figured that something had happened to you which had put her into the state she was in, so I worked with her to try and figure out where you might be, and she remembered that you were going for pizza.”

I nodded as I listened, not wanting to interrupt him. I made a note to make sure and thank him for being such a good friend.

“When we finally saw your car outside the pizza place and Angela still couldn’t sense you, she finally lost it and passed out in the seat. That’s when I rushed over to your car to drag you out and get you back in contact with her,”

“Thank you, Jonathan,” I said to him, mustering all the sincerity I could muster. “I know this has been a rather weird couple of days for you, but I owe you my life and Angela’s life. I’m not sure what came over me, but the implications of all the things we have discovered over the past few days finally caught up with me and I guess I freaked out a bit,”

Angela just hugged me tighter when I said this, whispering in my ear, over and over again, “I love you,”

Jonathan just shrugged and there was an awkward period of silence, then I remembered what I had been thinking before I saw him.

“Jonathan, can you go over to my car and get my bag from the front seat? It has the vial you gave me earlier and I think it might help Angela’s recovery,”

Jonathan’s eyes lit up at the idea of another test with the substance he had discovered in my blood stream. He nodded quickly and dashed out of the car to mine where he quickly retrieved my bag and rushed back.

When he handed me the bag, I opened it and reached in to find the small vial. It was still there, safe and sound, and I pulled it out.

“Before you open that,” Jonathan started a little nervously, “I think I should get out. It’s no longer storming out, and I’d rather not be exposed to that substance any more than I have to, no offense to you Josh,”

“That’s a good idea. I’ll roll the windows down and let it air out in here when we are done,” I replied and watched Jonathan climb out of the vehicle just as his phone rang.

I pried myself away from Angela, just enough that I could see her face as I talked to her.

“Angela,” I began, “I have a vial of the substance that Jonathan extracted from my blood. It’s not very much, just a drop or two, but it seems quite potent. I want to see if it can help you recover.”

Angela nodded, looking at me with a mixture of complete adoration and complete trust. It was such a pure look that I paused, just to make sure that there was no foreseeable danger to her from the experiment we were trying. The only thing I could think of was that it might worsen her addiction, but that was the least of our problems right now.

I then opened the lid of the vial. waved it under her nose and watched with amazement as she underwent a transformation from acutely ill to vital and aroused in a matter of seconds. I barely had time to get the stopper back on the vial before Angela started screaming and convulsing in my lap, and from our mental connection, I could tell that she was experiencing a powerful orgasm.

I started to ease her to the floor, intending to reach over to the door and roll the windows down, but as soon as I started to move, Angela grabbed me, and with a strength that I didn’t know she had, she began to rip off my clothes. In a matter of seconds. she had my shirt torn off and my pants open and she was kneeling between my legs sucking my cock with all the gusto she could manage after such a powerful orgasm.

As she did, she shed her clothes with a speed that was rather incredible. The sounds of her moans and the ripping of cloth soon filled the car and I was so amazed by what was happening that I was frozen to the spot.

In a few more seconds, she had me hard and she quickly climbed, or more accurately jumped, into my lap and impaled herself onto my cock, her wet cunt enveloping it and squeezing it, as if she were trying to milk my cock for the precious sperm it contained.

The intensity of the moment overwhelmed us both, she with the sheer power of her orgasm, and me from the sheer eroticism of being sexually attacked by the most beautiful woman I had ever met. In just a few moments, Angela was again crying out another orgasm and the strength of the pulsations of her orgasm on my cock were enough to push me over the edge. I erupted inside of her, which caused her to scream out. She slammed herself down onto me, wrapped her body around me and shuddered with each passing spasm that ran through her body.

It took us both a while to recover from the intensity of the orgasms that had we had enjoyed. After a while though, the inevitable post coital events of shrinkage and the chill that came from being near nude in the evening air, caused us to disengage and start to try and reassemble our clothes. It was not an easy task as we both had missing buttons from our torn clothes, but we did manage to become presentable, or at least presentable to our good friend Jonathan for the brief trip home.

I slid over and rolled down the windows when I got my clothes back on. I then opened the door to speed the air exchange process, hoping to clear the air, not only of the concentrated pheromone from the vial, but also of the strong smell of sex that we had produced.

When I got the door open, I saw Jonathan leaning against my car, a shit-eating grin on his face. He was laughing at us, making no attempt to hide it. I chuckled and shot him a bird as I walked over to my car.

“Laugh if you want, but it was what we both needed,” I retorted as I reached him.

“I guess the pheromone works, even though it has a few side effects we might want to examine further,” Jonathan replied, still smiling.

I chuckled as I looked back over my shoulder at Angela, her clothes still in disarray, her hair all askew but still just as beautiful as ever.

“Yes, those experiments are going to be lots of fun,” I said with mirth.

Jonathan just laughed and nodded. “I know just the woman I want to try it on, that is if you don’t mind.”

“As long as you never reveal where it came from, you know I don’t care how you research it. Just keep me out of it and stay safe. This could be very dangerous, Jonathan,” I said as my mind played out all the possible scenarios if someone found out what we had.

Jonathan grew very serious as the full implication of this discovery hit him; not just the sex and the orgasms that it might induce in women, but the possibility of truly controlling or strongly influencing large numbers of people. A lot of people would go to great lengths to get their hands on something like that.

“Maybe we better do a lot more work before we try this on any other people,” He muttered as he thought about it.

“Alright, enough dark thoughts for one evening. As it is, I need to get Angela home and then talk to her for a bit,” I said, my thoughts returning to the dark vein they had been in prior to them showing up.

“Are you going to be alright?” Jonathan asked me with an appraising eye.

“For now anyway,” I replied, not really answering his question, “What would you do if you suddenly discovered that all those things that went your way in life were due to some weird hormone your body was producing,”

Jonathan looked at me and shook his head. “You are one of the brightest people I have ever met. You breezed through college and medical school, and you can’t tell me that whatever hormone you are producing had anything to do with that. Few of our instructors were women and I know you sat in the back row, as far away from them as possible. So don’t give me this bullshit about how some fluke is responsible for your success. You are smart, talented and have worked hard to get to where you are today,”

“He’s right, you know,” Angela said from behind me as she pressed against my back and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. “I’ve done some research on you, before I had ever met you.”

I jerked around and looked at her, suddenly suspicious of her again since she had assured me that we had never met.

“No, Master! No!” Angela screamed, grabbing her head as she fell to the ground.

“Oh shit,” muttered Jonathan.

I dropped to my knees and cradled Angela’s head. I bent to kiss her and whispered into her ear that I loved her. This seemed to help so I repeated it over and over, kissing her between each whispered affection until she reached up and kissed me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, Master, but I only realized it today when I was going over some notes for a case the judge is working on. Your name was on a list of potential expert witness because no one in the area knows more about lung cancer than you do. The background info said that while you were universally acknowledged as the expert, you had given up clinical practice for unknown reasons. When I read that you were even more successful as a long range planning and efficiency consultant for health systems, I was amazed.”

“Shhh,” I whispered to her as I kissed her, “You don’t have to explain yourself. I should trust you, and yet I still can’t. Not completely, not the way I want to trust you.”

“Are you two going to be alright?” Jonathan asked, interrupting the moment.

“I think we are going to be fine,” I replied. “I need to thank you for helping us yet again Jonathan. I owe you big time and I hope you know there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you.”

Jonathan nodded and turned toward his truck. “One day I am going to hold you to that promise, Josh, but not today, not today,” Then he got into his truck and slowly drove away.

I helped Angela up off the ground and into my car. I started the engine and as I started to pull away, my stomach growled, reminding me that I had never gotten any dinner.

“Did you ever eat?” I asked.

“No, Master, I’m starving. Can we stop and get a sandwich from TJ’s Deli on the way home. They should still be open and I’m buying,” she replied.

I nodded and headed that way.

Later that night, we were curled in up in the tub, Angela leaning back against my chest, her beautiful ass seated between my legs. She had insisted washing every inch of me early in the bath and now my very erect cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. I had reached around her to hold her in place, grasping a breast with each hand and pinching her nipples whenever she tried to move away, or worse yet when she tried to squirm in such a way that she could get me inside her.

“Remind me to hide that vial from you, young lady,” I whispered in her ear as she once again tried to reach between her legs to rub her clit.

“It’s not that, Master,” she replied, “It’s the physical effect you have on me. Besides, I would be acting like this with any man as handsome as you if they were naked in the tub with me.”

I chuckled, slid my hand down to her sex, teasing her clit and finding her wet and aroused, as was her usual state for the last few days. I held her hands with my other hand, not allowing her to touch herself as I tormented her.

“The vial was interesting,” she said as she leaned her head back and thrust her pelvis up to meet my fingers. “It was like sudden horniness overload. One minute I am worried to death about you, the next minute I am horny as hell, and it just continued to build until I was awash with an orgasm.”

Her breathing was growing labored as I slowly stroked her and listened to her story. When she stopped talking I stopped rubbing her, and it only took her a second to realize that I wouldn’t start again until she started talking.

“It wasn’t nearly as good as any orgasm that I have when you’re inside me,” she continued. “In fact it was nothing compared to that. But it was a hell of a lot better than a lot of the orgasms that I had before I met you.”

She paused here and seemed to be lost in a thought. It was only the fact that my hand had stopped moving that got her to talking again.

“But in the last few days, I’ve had more orgasms than I’ve had in the past year. If someone had tried to convince me that I would have this many orgasms a few weeks ago, I would have laughed in their face and walked away, muttering about insanity,”

Just then, she stiffened, thrust her pelvis up at my fingers and came with such intensity that all I could do was just hold her and hope that she didn’t break my fingers that were now trapped between her thighs as they were clamped tightly together.

After a few minutes, she slumped back against me and struggled to get her breathing back under control. I held her loosely, happy to be able to remove my fingers from between her thighs, and leaned down to kiss her lightly on the back her neck and along the top of her shoulder.

I continued to lightly kiss her neck and shoulder for a few minutes until she suddenly turned and started to kiss me intently, climbing up and sliding my cock deep within her as she tried to check my tonsils with her tongue.

“Oh yes!” she hissed when I was fully inside of her, “This is what I need,”

She then began to raise and lower herself, throwing her head and hair back, gripping my shoulders tightly as she rode me. Her breasts were thrust out toward me, and were just so inviting that I had to take one into my mouth and suck on it.

Within a few minutes, she was again in the throes of her orgasm and I could feel her spasming around my cock, making her hot and wet sex even hotter and even wetter. The sensations were incredible and with each spasm that ran through her body, it felt like as if she was squeezing my cock with an exquisite grip designed to push me over the edge.

I bit her nipple just a bit harder as she hit the apex of her orgasm, which only served to drive her to scream louder and shudder, pulling her breast from my mouth which in turn elicited a moan from me.

This seemed to bring Angela back to just a bit of reality, and she began to ride me again. She leaned forward to give my cock as much friction as possible and she began to whisper in my ear.

“Please come in me, Master!” she whispered over and over.

Not being one to deny such a request, I relaxed and let my orgasm overtake me, feeling it rise up within me, within my cock, feeling it expand as my balls contracted, and then it was an explosion of cum, with an intensity I was beginning to expect, though still new to me.

And once again, I felt a hint of Angela’s sensations when I came inside of her, and I felt waves of warmth and pleasure wash over me. On and on it went, until the spasms in my cock began to hurt, which broke my connection with Angela for long enough to stop my orgasm and let my cock begin to deflate.

“You are going to kill us, Master,” Angela murmured in my ear just before she passed out, her limp body lying on top of her.

A moment later, I felt the world slip from my consciousness as well.

The chill of the bathwater aroused me from my slumber and my moving aroused Angela.

“What happened?” Angela murmured as she awoke.

“We both fell asleep after that last round,” I answered as I shared my memory of her last words with her telepathically.

“You are going to kill us,” she smiled and said, “We could have drowned in the bath!”

“Somehow I doubt that you would have allowed that to happen,” I answered, as an eerie thought crossed my mind.

What would have happened if I had died and Angela was left without me? I had briefly thought about it when I had held her in the parking lot of the pizza place, but now I realized that Angela would really be on the watch for any threat to my health or well being, maybe without even realizing it herself.

I had never been one to worry too much about myself. I liked to drive fast in my Porsche, but otherwise I tried to stay in shape, exercise regularly and eat a decent diet, though as a single male, it wasn’t always what it should have been. I decided that, at least until I had a cure for Angela, some way to protect her, I would make a better effort at taking care of myself. Maybe I would even drive a bit slower on the highway.

As I had been lost in thought, Angela has released the drain on the tub and had climbed out to get a towel, which she had wrapped around her head in that fascinating way women do, that no man could ever duplicate. She was standing at the side of the tub, holding a towel for me and holding out her hand to help me out of the tub.

As I got out, Angela briskly toweled me dry and then stood up, at which point I pulled her into a hug and kissed her fiercely.

“I love you,” I whispered in her ear, which made her grip me tightly.

We stood like that for several minutes until I felt a warm wetness on my shoulder. I tried to pull away from her, but she just held me tighter. I relaxed and held her, waiting patiently for her to gather herself. It had been an emotional day for both of us and I knew she needed this as much as I did.

A few moments later, when she had composed herself, she pushed back and looked up at me.

“I love you, Master. I have never been happier than I’ve been since I met you,” she said and then threw herself around me again, hugging me fiercely.

I kissed her softly on the neck and shoulder and just held her. Her warm body pressed against mine in all the right places and it felt like we fit together perfectly, and not just in a sexual way, but more that we just fit, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It was, perhaps the first time I had wondered if something more was at play here since we were so compatible.

Eventually, we did manage to get dry and get ready for bed, but the whole time we seemed to maintain some kind of physical contact. We held hands or stood touching each other the whole time. I even let her brush my teeth and rub lotion on my body, and as erotic as it might seem to have a beautiful naked woman rub lotion all over your body, I was so sexually spent that I couldn’t have taken advantage of the situation even if I had wanted to. Instead, I savored the sensation of being loved and pampered by someone who loved me.

Even in bed that night, though not all that unusual since we had known each other, Angela seemed to make sure she was holding me, touching me or curled around me somehow throughout the night. Even our breathing seemed to be perfectly synchronized. Each time she breathed out, I was breathing in, so that the movements of our chests were perfectly matched against each other.

In and out, out and in, we breathed, perfectly matched. Sleep gradually overtook me as I listened to the breathing of the woman I loved.