The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

Chapter 11: The Eighth Day

I awoke later that night in a cold sweat. It was four o’clock in the morning, and Angela was wrapped around me, as was her norm.

But what had awakened me was a dream. I had been standing in the middle of a thick wood, and arrayed around me were numerous women, all of whom were naked and kneeling. They were all facing me and all were calling out to me, calling me master.

Then I saw Angela standing at the edge of the clearing, smiling sadly at me as she turned and started to walk away.

When I tried to go after her the women all reached out to grab me, holding on to me so that I couldn’t move more than a few steps. When I tried to call out to her, the women all cried out louder and louder so that Angela couldn’t hear me.

I started pushing the women away, even kicking and shoving them to the ground. The harder I fought, the more the women threw themselves at me, creating a wall of human flesh between me and Angela, one that was impenetrable.

I struggled on until I was exhausted and was buried under layer after layer of human flesh, the weight of which was slowly forcing the breath out of me. I watched, too weak to struggle, as the world dimmed and slid away.

That was when I awakened, only to find myself in my bed, the covers and Angela wrapped around me.

I slowly disentangled myself from Angela’s arms and the covers and made my way to the bathroom where I splashed some water on my face, relieved my overly distended bladder, and drank some water to help me calm down.

Unfortunately, I knew that once I was awake this time of night, it was unlikely that I would ever be able to go back to sleep. And just as I feared, when I did try to sit down in the lounge chair to relax, my mind started to run with thoughts of the upcoming meeting and presentation. I ran over all the possible scenarios, and I knew that I was prepared and we had a great proposal to make, but once awake, my mind was running at full speed.

Instead of fighting it, tossing in the bed and waking up Angela, I decided to go for a run. I slipped on my cold-weather running gear since it was quite chilly after a late frost, left a note for Angela, and slipped out the door for a long run.

One of the greatest things about running is the solitude. I’ve never understood people who want to go run with a bunch of people. Maybe a partner who is evenly matched to you, but a whole group was just not something I understood. When you are out there on the road alone, just the sound of your footsteps, one after the other, up hill and down, miles stretching away behind you, you feel at peace with the world, at one with the universe. Other runners will certainly understand the feeling I am trying to describe.

So an hour and a half later, full of endorphins and a good seven mile run behind me, I was stretching on my porch and enjoying the sunrise through the trees when suddenly I was tackled to the ground and smothered in kisses.

“Good Morning, Master!” Angela beamed at me as she sat astride my chest.

“And good morning to you as well, though a simple kiss would have sufficed,” I answered, gingerly from beneath her.

“Naw, that would be boring, and my Master deserves only the best in life!” she replied with a sly smile. Then she pulled open the robe she had been wearing, revealing that she had nothing on underneath it.

“I think someone enjoyed being an exhibitionist yesterday.” I grinned in reply.

Angela just waggled her eyebrows at me and started to slide down my body, planting small kisses along my chest as she went.

“Mmmm, you smell so good, even when you are hot and sweaty. God I want to just lick and nibble and suck on you,” she said when she got to my crotch.

Even though we were on the porch and out of view of the street, just as we had been yesterday, I wasn’t sure I wanted an instant replay of my neighbor watching us, but Angela had other ideas as she pulled my shorts and running tights down, exposing my rapidly engorging cock. She quickly took it into her mouth and worked to swallow it. I could feel it expanding against her throat as it reached its full length.

Rather than fight her, or deny her the pleasure she so desperately wanted, I decided to fight fire with fire. I reached down, and by tugging here and there, and using a few mental nudges, I was able to get her turned around so that she was in a sixty-nine position with me, her wet sex directly over my face. I pulled her hips down and latched on to her clit and began to suck on it, nibble it with my teeth and flick it back and forth with my tongue, holding her in place until she shuddered through two orgasms.

It was only with the second orgasm that she lifted her head from my crotch, letting my cock slip free into the cold morning air, and screamed out her pleasure. I took that opportunity to slide the wet finger I had been using to tease her sex into her ass, pressing it in until my knuckles were pressing on her anus.

“Oh yes, please, Master,” Angela cried out.

I mentally pushed her to move, and in seconds she had spun around and positioned me at her anus, having rubbed the tip of my cock along her slit, getting it nice and wet. Then she sat down and in one long slow motion, I was buried to the root in her.

Angela sighed in happiness as I groaned with the intense pleasure of her body wrapped around me. Then she began using her strong sphincter muscles to tighten and release, tormenting me with pleasure as I lay on the cold wood floor of my front porch. It was only after I began to thrust up at her that she relented and started moving, making sure she tightened on each upstroke and relaxed on each down stroke.

Between the sight of her naked body beneath her robe impaled on my cock and the feelings she was creating in my cock, I was soon close to my release. When she reached down and slid two fingers into her cunt, pressing them against my cock just on the other side of a thin tissue layer, I lost it and began to fill her with my cum, crying out with the intense pleasure of it.

Angela collapsed on top of me, her breathing ragged and her body shuddering with each contraction and spurt of my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and held her there as we both slowly recovered.

Eventually, the cold chill of the early morning air began to steal into our warm little slice of paradise and we began to stir, extricating ourselves from each other and making our way inside the house.

“I’m going to have to make some time in my schedule for my morning stop by your house,” came a voice from the steps as we opened the front door. Sitting there, inside my house, was my neighbor Linda who had caught us in action yesterday.

“I got cold and decided to come on in the house. Hope you don’t mind,” she said, staring into my eyes with a certain amount of coldness.

“I’ll go make some coffee,” Angela said softly and walked into the kitchen, not bothering to close her robe at all.

I watched Linda’s eyes take in all of Angela and saw a bit of lust and jealousy there, but I was pretty sure she wasn’t there to steal my girlfriend, so I decided to meet her head on.

“What can I do for you, Linda?” I asked, figuring that she was going to complain about our public conduct, especially since she had a couple of kids, one a daughter who was at that age where seeing the sight her mother had just witnessed might raise some uncomfortable questions.

Linda, upon hearing my words, shook her head as it she were trying to clear it.

“What is going on, Josh?” she asked, a hint of fear showing on her face before quickly disappearing behind her anger. “Why does that girl call you Master and attack you on the front porch like some crazy sex deprived woman living out her fantasies?”

I started to mouth off some answer about privacy and not bothering anyone else, when her words actually sunk in and made me pause to think.

“There are a lot of questions and implications in your statement,” I said quietly, watching her, “Are you sure you really want to talk about this?”

“Josh, I woke up this morning and felt like I needed to come over here. Like you were calling me. When I got here, I was treated to the sight of your girlfriend swallowing your cock, then turning around and engaging in a sex act that until recently was illegal in several states. So yes, I want to know what is going on.”

“Oh shit!” I thought to myself and stepped back from her.

“Angela, I need you in here now,” I called out. “Linda, I’m going to open the door a little and I want you stay calm, because some of what I am going to tell you is going to seem a little strange.”

Linda nodded and watched me carefully as I opened the door just a crack and let the cold morning air rush in.

“Angela is my girlfriend, as you have already gathered. We do have a bit of a unique relationship. You might say that we have an alternative lifestyle where she likes to be my slave and I am her Master,” I started.

“I figured that much out. You aren’t holding her against her will are you? Are you blackmailing her with something, forcing her to act like this?”

“How dare you suggest something like that about my Master,” Angela yelled at Linda and stepped between us. “He has done nothing but care for me and love me more than I have ever been loved in the time that I have known him. He is the most amazing man I have ever met, and I won’t stand here and let you suggest that he is somehow hurting me.”

“Angela,” I said softly, pulling her back. “Do not speak.”

Angela nodded and turned her head down, knowing that now she couldn’t speak. Linda watched this and sighed.

“Josh, I’ve known you for several years now. We’ve been neighbors, and you’ve helped me out several times, so I don’t really think you’ve done something illegal or immoral, but I’m also a mom with a daughter, and I’ve gotten a bit paranoid lately about her.”

I nodded and let her continue.

“But what really scares me is that I felt like I had to come over here this morning. It was as strong a craving as I ever got for a cigarette when I was trying to quit those. So can you explain that to me?”

At that, Angela and I made eye contact, the color rushing from her face as she digested the words Linda had just spoken. Angela was deep in thought for a minute and then she looked at me and I knew she wanted permission to speak.

“You may speak,” I said softly to her.

“Master, she was exposed to you yesterday while we were having sex and I am sure it had an effect on her. Maybe not like me, but I am sure it affected her. It affected Jonathan as well, remember?”

I nodded and thought for a minute more.

“Stand up, Linda,” I ordered her.

She quickly stood up and then looked at me like I had just grown two heads.

“I still don’t understand how it works,” I said before Linda could get a word out, “But suffice it to say that it does. So I am going to suggest that you leave before it gets any stronger. Don’t come around and if you feel a compulsion to come around here, try to resist it as much as possible.”

Linda nodded and started to make her way to the door, her hand shaking as she reached out to open the door wider.

“And you cannot tell anyone except Angela here anything about this,” I added with a commanding tone.

“Yes sir,” Linda answered and then literally ran out the door, down the steps and back to her house.

The rest of the early morning was rather subdued as Angela and I got ready quietly for work and school, hurrying as we were now a bit late.

As we were headed out the door, Angela turned and grabbed my hand. She had this look in her eye like she had something really important to say, and I stopped and waited for her to speak.

“Master, I’m not sure how I know this, but everything with Linda will be fine. She will probably want to have sex with us, and I am looking forward to that, but she is not going to become dependent on you.”

I relaxed a bit when I heard what she said, but I was still worried about Linda.

“I’ll go talk to her this afternoon, but I know, somehow I know, that she will be fine. But, and I know you don’t want to hear this, there are other women who will become your slaves, dependent on your essence as I am. You need to know this because you need to accept it. Otherwise, those women will go insane or die.”

I started to protest but she shushed me by putting her finger over my lips.

“I’m not jealous, Master. I don’t think I can be. I only want the best for you, and I know that I can’t always be with you, so it is only fair that you have other women to help care for you.”

“Angela, I love you, I don’t want anyone else,” I protested, but only half-heartedly, because somewhere deep down inside, I knew what she was saying was true. It was what my dream had been trying to warn me about. Angela hadn’t been leaving me, I now realized, she had been sharing me, giving the other women a chance to be with me.

Angela answered me by leaning in and kissing me softly. Then she turned and took my hand and led me to my car.

“Don’t worry about this, Master. It isn’t going to happen anytime soon, and when it does, you’ll be ready for it. Maybe Jonathan will even have a cure, but it is not for you to worry about today.”

I slowly got into the car and watched her smiling face as I drove off to work, wondering how I could ever survive without her.

And to think I had been worried about her surviving without me.

* * *

By the time I made it to the office I was mostly settled down, and put the most disturbing thoughts of Linda from my mind in order to focus on the upcoming meeting. My staff had gathered in the office, going over the agenda and presentations.

When I arrived, they quickly gathered up their last minute items and we headed out to get into the two blue Suburbans parked out back.

As we drove across town to our meeting, I reviewed the main points again with my team, more to keep my mind occupied than to actually remind them what to say. We also went over our entrance strategy. It didn’t do any good to try and sell a company on improved efficiency if you didn’t appear efficient yourself.

We arrived at the office ten minutes early; and I walked in to the reception area to find out where we needed to set up. At the desk was a very beautiful woman, thin and petite with the most amazing auburn-colored hair I had ever seen. As I walked over to the desk, she looked up at me and started to say something, but I saw the words die on her lips as she stared at me.

“Oh shit, not again,” I thought to myself. I panicked for a minute and wondered what I should do. I couldn’t exactly have her fall to her knees at my feet just before I was supposed to give a presentation to her company’s board.

“You need to leave there at once,” Angela’s voice spoke in my head, breaking my moment of indecision.

I mumbled something about forgetting my notes as I quickly turned to walk out the door. I went straight over to my group and assigned a woman go in, announce our arrival, and determine the logistics. Meanwhile, I started working with the team to get the equipment unloaded from the Suburbans and ready to roll inside.

I was also trying desperately to contact Angela telepathically. While I could feel her presence and could tell that she was alright, I couldn’t communicate with her. It was very unsettling!

By the time we were escorted into the building and into a conference room, the woman who had been sitting at reception was no longer present. I sighed with relief and got refocused on the upcoming presentation.

As we got into the conference room, I watched with a great deal of satisfaction as we went to work. Our two guys who were in charge of the AV presentation had the equipment up and running in a just a few minutes. By the time the committee arrived, we had taken up positions near the door to introduce ourselves before starting.

Once we were all seated, we briefly went over the problems they were having with their business, including patient flow, cash flow, inventory, and personnel. We then prepared them for our proposal by showing them, based on some rather conservative assumptions, how a couple of small innovations along the way could turn into healthy profits for them.

When we actually got to the meat of the proposal, they had pretty much already decided to do anything we suggested. No one had ever approached them with this rather universal approach as we had, and they were finally starting to see how the whole picture fit together.

Like a lot of organizations, especially healthcare organizations, each person could see their piece of the picture, and how they might relate to the other pieces right around them, but they couldn’t see the whole picture. They didn’t want to make changes that might be painful for them, because they couldn’t understand how it helped the organization as a whole.

The contract we were offering to help them manage the changes was merely a formality when we got around to signing it. In fact, by the end of the meeting, I was chatting with their CEO like he was an old friend. It was really quite anticlimactic.

A couple of hours later we were headed out of the building, having packed everything up, and made arrangements for our company to have a small liason office in their headquarters to serve as a resource for them during their upcoming transition. We had also agreed to a schedule on how to roll this out to the larger organization as a whole. It was going to be a busy but very profitable few months for both of our companies, but then again, business makes the world go around!

As we were climbing into the Suburbans (Chevy makes ‘em, why can’t I get some money for free advertising?) I felt Angela trying to get my attention.

“Master, I’m sorry to disturb you. I’ve been waiting until you weren’t busy. You need to go back in the building and talk to the woman at the desk. She needs to tell you something,” she said to me through our telepathic link.

“Can’t you just tell me what it is?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, Master. I would if I could, but I only know that it is very important that you go back in and talk to her. She is in a small office behind the reception desk.”

I sighed. “I need to go back in for a second,” I told the team as I got out of the truck and headed back into the building.

When I walked in the front door, the reception desk was still empty, but I did notice a small door just on the other side of the desk that was slightly ajar. I walked over, opened the door and peeked inside.

Kneeling on the floor was the young woman who had been sitting at the desk when I had first entered the building. She was crying, her shoulders shaking with great sobs that wracked her body. She saying something over and over, but I couldn’t make it out between her sobs.

I cleared my throat softly and she jerked around to look at me.

“Oh God, it’s you!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, it is me,” I replied, not knowing what to say to her.

“Angela is very lucky,” she said after a moment when she had composed herself.

“How do you know her?” I asked, confused yet again.

“I don’t, but when you walked in I could feel her. She and I are much alike, but she still has you, and I lost my Master a couple of years ago,” she answered, her eyes once more filling with tears as she struggled to regain control.

“I met my Master five years ago. At first we struggled, as I assume you and Angela have. After a couple of days I was the happiest I had ever been, as if my life had meaning for the first time ever, even though I had been perfectly happy up until I met him. But after meeting him, after finding a reason to do everything, and being utterly under his control, it was the most intense and exciting time I had ever known.”

I nodded but remained quiet, not wanting to disturb her, worried where this was leading.

“For a while, he was happy too. But he was never comfortable with us, always blaming himself and his dark desires. He struggled with it, though our bond grew stronger. Then, when I became pregnant with our child, he finally seemed to relax and was excited about our relationship. He proposed to me and we were married. On our way home from the church, a drunk driver hit us and killed him instantly, and I lost our child,” she continued, breaking down and crying again.

I moved to comfort her, but she quickly backed away.

“Don’t come any closer! Please,” She begged, “I felt just a tinge of what I felt with him when you walked in, and I know you share his gift, or power, or whatever it is. I am sure that you are a wonderful person, but I can’t do it again. At least after becoming pregnant with his child I seemed to lose the dependence on his physical touch and nearness.”

“But I miss him every single day,” she finished, once again breaking down in tears.

I wanted to go to her and comfort her, but somehow I knew that if I did, it would only make things worse.

“I’m very sorry for your loss,” I finally said, “I’m not sure what I would do if I lost Angela, and I worry greatly what will happen to her if something were to happen to me.”

She smiled then, looked me in the eye for the first time, and I felt, for an instant, like I knew her. I felt her, just in that second, before she shook her head and broke our eye contact.

“You need to go now. I just needed to let you know that you weren’t alone. If you stay, we will both regret what happens because neither of us is ready for that.”

I again nodded, afraid to speak lest the emotion in my voice, or my voice itself, could cause this woman any further suffering. I turned to walk away, replaying what she had said over and over again. I wondered what Angela would say when I told her, but Angela surprised me by speaking to me through our bond.

“She is so brave, and it is so sad we can’t help her. But you needed to see her,” Angela said to me.

“You two are so lucky,” I heard in my mind, and I knew that it was the poor woman in the building who had lost so much. Somehow, even just a moment of exposure to her had somehow drawn her into our bond. I could feel Angela’s surprise. Even I was surprised. But just as quickly as she was there, she was gone. Then I was climbing into the truck and my team headed back to our office.

The drive back seemed to take no time at all, in fact the trip itself was all a blur. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I barely participated in the team’s celebration of our success. My staff must have noticed that I seemed distracted, because for the most part, they left me alone. At least they seemed to.

By the time we got back to the office, I had shaken off most of the funk that I was feeling, and I confirmed with the team that everyone was coming to our celebratory dinner. I had previously started a tradition of having a dinner at a restaurant after we closed a big deal, and I had gone ahead and reserved a room for tonight.

We all agreed to meet there and headed our separate ways a short time later. I was looking forward to introducing everyone to Angela, and Angela to my work colleagues. They would be excited to meet her for a couple of reasons, I thought. First, because they were always trying to set me up with someone, and second, because we were always looking for a good lawyer to help us with our contracts. Even though she was still in law school, they would probably still be trying to butter her up for future projects.

In fact, my mind was rather preoccupied with how the evening might go, so much so that I almost didn’t notice Angela on the floor just inside the front door when I walked in.

Almost, that is. It was hard to miss her.

Angela, wearing only her knee-high riding boots and a red ribbon tied into a bow around her hair, was on the floor in the middle of the room, on her knees and elbows, her legs spread wide open and obviously excited.

“Welcome home, Master!” she exclaimed when I walked in, “I thought you needed a present after the day you’ve had, and I couldn’t think of anything better to give you than myself.”

“I thought I already had you,” I retorted as I put down my briefcase and started to shed my clothes.

“You do, Master, you definitely do. And you should have me over and over and over,” she laughed suggestively.

And so I did. I quickly shed my clothes and knelt behind her, teasing her slit with the tip of my cock, getting it good and wet, then sliding into her in one long smooth motion. I grabbed her hips with my hands and held her there, feeling her hot wet tightness surround me.

Angela moaned as I held her there, and I felt her reach down to rub her clit as I savored the sensations she was producing in my cock as she rhythmically tightened and relaxed her cunt around me.

Soon I couldn’t hold still any longer and I started to stroke back and forth in her, pressing deep into her with each thrust. In just a few moments, the combined actions of her fingers on her clit and my stroking into her had sent her to her crest and she came hard, half moaning, half screaming as she did.

I didn’t even slow down though to give her a moment to collect herself. I just continued to ride her, thrusting in and out, pressing rapidly toward my own release. She just stayed there, in her orgasmic bliss, riding wave after wave, her moans becoming louder and louder, until, just at the moment of my release, she screamed out my name.

And somehow, even in the fog of my own release, as my cum poured out and filled her, I sensed that something important had just happened. It was the first time that she had called me Josh, not Master, or Sir or any title, but just Josh, just my name.

We both collapsed to the floor, and I immediately rolled off of her, rolling to her side and pulling her to me, looking at her face to see if she realized what she had just said, what had just happened.

It quickly became apparent that she didn’t realize what she had just done. In fact, I’m not sure that she was in a condition to recognize much of anything. Her eyes had a glazed look as she was still trembling with the after-effects of her orgasm.

I pulled her to me and held her tight to my chest. I didn’t say anything, but my mind was racing with the possibilities. Was it that she didn’t realize that she said it, that allowed her to say it? Was it because something about our relationship had changed? I didn’t know the answer, and now was not the time to question Angela, but it was something that we would be exploring later.

By then Angela had stopped trembling, her breathing had returned to normal, and I felt her tighten her arms around me, holding herself to me. Then she started to lightly kiss my shoulder and neck where her head lay.

“I love you, Master,” she said softly.

“I love you too, Angela,” I replied.

She hugged me tight and then released me.

“Now, I think we have a party to get to,” she said with a smile, “And I need some time to look good enough to merit a Master like you!”

“Well, if that’s your criteria, then you are fine to go just the way you are,” I joked.

“Don’t tempt me!” she retorted. “I might just leave some of your cum running down my leg tonight so everyone in your office will know just what we were doing before we arrived.”

I looked at Angela and saw a twinkle in her eyes. Somewhere in there was an exhibitionist fantasy waiting to get out. I’d have to explore that as well, but not tonight.

I whacked her on the ass and slowly stood, pulling her to her feet with me.

“Go get the shower warmed up, then we’ll get clean, get dressed, and go,” I ordered.

“Yes, Sir,” Angela replied with a mock salute and marched to the bedroom.

I watched her walk away and gave her a little salute of my own, but tried to control myself, because if I didn’t, we’d never make it to the dinner.