The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

Day Two

Did I mention I hate mornings?

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a hair dryer running in the bathroom. At first this confused me as I live alone and never use a hair dryer, but as my brain slowly got to working speed, I remembered the events of yesterday and how Angela came to spend the night with me.

Then, the rest of my body awoke and I realized that I needed to visit the toilet in an urgent manner. So grudgingly, I got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom. As I opened the door, I was preparing myself for the lights and the noise since I was only somewhat awake and wanted to stay that way.

Instead, when I opened the door, I saw Angela standing there, bent over and blow drying her hair, her legs spread and ass facing me. Instantly I forgot why I was in the bathroom and felt my body respond to her position and nudity. I stepped to her and ran my hand along her slit. Finding it wet and moist and hearing her moan at my touch, I placed my cock at the entrance to her sex and slid into her in one long slow motion.

It only took a few strokes and I felt her begin to spasm around me. I listened to her moans rise in volume as I continued to stroke in and out of her, feeling my own needs and desires rising. I reached down and pressed my thumb against her anus which caused her to nearly scream as another orgasm tore through her. This, coupled with her spasms around my cock sent me over the edge and I began to pump my cum into her again.

Quickly, I felt the need to relieve myself return so I slipped out of her and walked over to the toilet. While I was there, I watched Angela reach down and run her hand along her slit, catching our combined secretions and bring them to her mouth where she proceeded to lick and swallow all she could get.

When she realized I was watching her over my shoulder, she turned bright red but didn’t quit what she was doing. Only when her sex and her hands were clean did she rinse her hands in the sink.

“I was going to ask you if I could give you a blowjob this morning, Master” she said quietly, looking down at the floor. “This way was far more fun. I don’t want to become ill being away from you all day and I figured the more of you, or your sperm, that I have in me, the better chance I have of making it all day.”

“I always did like morning sex, just not mornings.” I replied as I finished up and flushed the toilet.

Angela smiled when I said this, but then she turned pensive.

“Thank you for being so understanding, Master. I appreciate that this has to be strange for you. Of course it has its advantages too.” She smiled and ran her hands along her sides, pointing to herself and emphasizing her figure. “But nevertheless, I just wanted to say thank you for not freaking out and leaving me there in the parking lot.”

“Your welcome Angela. And I want you to call me if you start feeling bad today. I don’t have a very busy day today and if you need me to come get you, please call me immediately.”

She walked over and kissed me, wrapping herself around me and pressing to me. I responded as any red blooded male would and soon she was on her knees, suckling me and getting one more deposit of cum before she got dressed and headed off to work.

A little while later, as I showered, I got to thinking about what had happened to me. I had gone from bachelor to can’t be separated from a woman in the course of a few hours. And here I had prided myself on becoming the most eligible bachelor in town!

The rest of the day was rather boring. Traffic was normal, work was normal, everyone around me was normal. Nothing was abnormal and I was having trouble accepting that. I mean, my life had changed so much last night, shouldn’t more of it be different?

But nothing else was different and no one seemed to notice that anything was different about me. Soon, I got involved in the project we were working on and I forgot to worry about Angela and how she was doing.

That changed around mid afternoon when my cell phone rang. Angela was on the other end and I could tell that she was in trouble.

“Master,” she began, “I tried to hold out, I really did, but I can’t stand it anymore.”

It was obvious from the tone of her voice and the fact that she was crying that she was in a lot of discomfort.

“Angela, I will be over there in about ten minutes. Where can I meet you?” I said as I grabbed my coat and car keys and headed for the parking lot.

“I’ll meet you at the parking lot near the cemetery that is by the court house. That is where I park.” She replied.

“I’m on my way now.” I said and hung up the phone.

It only took about five minutes for me to make it, for some reason the traffic on the expressway was very light. As I pulled into the parking lot, I immediately say her waving to get my attention and headed over to her.

She opened the door and slid into the car, reaching for me and holding onto me. She was crying, gasping for breath between sobs, and looked terrible.

“Please, just park for a minute, let me feel you here beside me for a minute.” She begged.

I nodded and pulled into a spot near her car. She seemed to be getting control of herself and didn’t appear to be in the same amount of discomfort that she had been in earlier.

“Thank you so much, Master. Oh god, thank you for coming to get me. I thought I was going to start throwing up from the pain in my head. But as soon as I saw you car, the pain started to relent and now it is just a dull headache.”

Not knowing what to say, I just held her and let her cry on my shoulder.

After a few minutes and when she was no longer crying, I moved to restart the car and drive home.

“Wait, Master.” She said hastily. “I don’t want to leave my car here over night and I put my case work files in it while I was waiting for you.”

She paused here and fidgeted for a second before looking up at me with her bright blue eyes.

“Master, would you let me give you a blow job so I could drive my car to your house? Or you can fuck me if you want, I just need you in me.”

Her voice was calm, but the look in her eyes was frantic. It was a strange request, and a strange situation, so what else was I going to do but to let her have her way.

“Take off your panties and climb into my lap.” I ordered her as I unzipped my pants and slid the car seat backwards.

She complied quickly, peeling down her panties and hiking her skirt up as she climbed into my lap. She faced me and kissed me, slowly lowering herself onto my already hard cock. Then she put one hand on the ceiling and began to ride my cock in long slow strokes, seemingly grasping me with her internal muscles just before each up stroke. It was a most incredible feeling and within a few minutes, I was fulfilling her wish and making another deposit if semen in her body.

When we were done, she climbed back into her seat and again repeated her ritual from this morning of trying to capture all our combined juices from her sex and thighs. But she took it a step further this afternoon by leaning over and cleaning my cock with her mouth as well.

Somehow her desperation and obvious need overcame my testosterone and I didn’t start to get hard again. I wanted her to finish so that we could get her car and head home and not be so exposed and risk a meter maid coming by and discovering our activities.

When Angela realized that nothing else was going to happen, she slipped her mouth off me and sat up.

“I’m sorry, Master. Is something wrong with what I was doing?” she asked, obviously fearful that I might not be responding to her. I realized that this could be a frightening turn of events for her. What would happen to her if I quit finding her attractive, or if something happened to me.

It was a long silent moment as we both sat there and pondered the situation. I hadn’t really thought it through. Everything had happened so quickly that I don’t think either one of us had fully thought through the consequences. I am sure that she had to at least some degree, but the thought of being dismissed or disliked hadn’t occurred to either of us.

“Angela, it isn’t anything about you. I am just worried about you and the situation and so I wasn’t thinking about sex. That’s why it didn’t happen. Nothing else.”

“I know Master, but it still frightens me how dependent I have become on you. I cant make it through a day at work without seeing you and touching you and having sex with you. Is this the way the rest of my life is going to be?” she asked rhetorically, her exasperation evident in the tone of voice.

There was another long moment of silence in the car before she spoke again.

“Master, do you think that we could catch some of your semen and put it in a bottle? That way I could go to work and drink it when the headache started. Maybe then I could make it through a whole day of work without having to bather you.” She said timidly.

“I think that is a great idea, Angela. We will do that when we get home and then you can try it tomorrow.”

“Then lets go home now and get started!” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

We did eventually make it home, though we made a stop at her house to let her get her mail and take care of a few errands around her place. Of course, she also had to pack another suitcase since it was apparent that she was going to be staying with me for a least the forseable future.

When we got to my house, I went in and did some work on the computer to catch up on the project I had to leave unfinished earlier in the day while Angela cooked some dinner. I must have gotten involved in reading and thinking about work because the next thing I noticed was Angela softly massaging my shoulders.

“Dinner is ready Master.” She said softly when I turned to look up at her.

Somewhere between cooking dinner and massaging my shoulders, she had changed into the body stocking she had modeled earlier. She smiled when she saw the reaction her outfit produced and took my hand and led me to dinner.

The table had only one place setting and I looked at her questioningly. She smiled and pulled out my chair and motioned for me to sit, then she kneeled on a small pillow she had gotten from the couch and placed beside my chair.

“Master, this is a fantasy of mine and I never thought I would do anything about it, but given the events of the last couple of days, I thought I would give in and live the role for a bit. As long as you approve, Master.” She said and bowed her head, her long blonde hair falling down around and hiding her face.

“If this is what you want Angela, I don’t think there is a man in the world who would refuse you, but only if this is what you want.” I replied.

“Thank you, Master” she said as she bent down and placed her head on my lap.

“Are you going to eat?” I asked as I looked at the huge plate of food in front of me.

“Could I feed you Master?” she asked in reply. “I can eat while I feed you.” She offered when she realized that she had not answered my question.

I nodded to her and she quickly cut a piece of stuffed chicken breast and picking it up with her fingers, placed it into my mouth. I, of course, made it a point to nibble on her fingers which made her smile.

Dinner continued like this, with Angela feeding me little bites of food with her fingers, occasionally sneaking in a bite herself while I was chewing. She was quite good at making a show of feeding me, even to the point of rubbing her breasts against me with each bite, and licking a smear of food off my face after ‘accidentally’ putting it there.

One time a drop of cheese sauce slipped from her finger and fell into my lap. Of course, this prompted my licking of my entire lap to make sure she got all of the food up. This had the desired effect on me and dinner was interrupted by some impromptu oral sex.

She quickly free my cock from my pants, slipping them off and then settling between my thighs and under the table. She took my entire length in one thrust and swallowed the head of my cock into her throat, holding it there as she swallowed again and again. Then she started to bob up and down, just letting the head slip in and out of her throat with each motion, all the while letting her tongue work the underside of my cock.

It didn’t take very long for me to reach my climax, but instead of her swallowing my cum, I felt her pull off and stroke me quickly with her hand. I filled her hands with my semen and then watched as she very carefully scrapped it into a small spice jar that she later put in the fridge.

When she returned, she had tears in her eyes and I reached for her, concerned that she was upset with what had happened to her.

“No Master,” she replied as if she knew my exact thought, “I’m not crying because I am upset, I am crying because of how kind you have been to me and how much fun this has been to live out a fantasy that I probably would have never done if this crazy thing hadn’t happened to me.”

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her, then held her tightly and she placed her head on my shoulder and let her tears run until they stopped and she just couldn’t cry anymore. When she had calmed again, she turned and finished feeding me my dinner one small bite at a time. This time, however, she kissed me after every bite and whispered how glad she was that I was her Master in my ear.

Later that night I was back on the computer reviewing my project for work and Angela had adopted the dining room table to serve as her work space, covering it with legal pads and books. She was using her laptop to write up a draft of a brief she was working on.

I chuckled as I thought about the two of us and how ordinary this might have looked to someone who didn’t know that if I told her to strip naked, she would do so in a second. Instead, she looked like a typical student wearing sweats and her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Angela looked up when she heard me chuckle and smiled at me before returning to her work, and I since I needed a break, I thought about getting a beer from the fridge.

“Master, would you like a beer from the fridge? I need a break and thought I could get you something while I am up?” Angela asked.

“This is creepy.” I replied. “I was just thinking that I needed a break and that I should get up and get a beer from the fridge.”

Angela looked at me and thought for a minute.

“You know, I really don’t know why I offered to get you a beer. I did need to get up and go to the bathroom, but I just thought it would be nice to ask you.”

I nodded and wondered silently if we were starting to develop some kind of mental link that let her know what I was feeling and desired.

“I want to try something Angela. I am going to concentrate on something and I want you to see if you can figure out what I am thinking.”

Angela nodded and I began to think of her bright blue eyes and the color blue, like a blue sky and blueberries.

“I can’t tell what you are thinking, but I have a craving for blueberries. Is there any chance you were thinking about blueberries?” she replied.

“Oh my God!” I replied and held my head. She really was starting to be able to sense what I was thinking.

“What? What’s wrong, Master?” Angela cried out as she ran over and dropped to her knees beside me. “Talk to me Master, tell me what’s wrong.”

I decided to try again, something more direct and I started to think over and over that I wanted her to have an orgasm right there on the floor. I was concentrating on the image of her coming last night as she ate her dinner after my accidental command.

Just when I had decided it wasn’t going to work, I opened my eyes to see Angela slip to the ground and start to writhe in pleasure. Her hands were frantically tearing off her clothes and soon two fingers were sliding in and out of her sex as her other hand massaged and kneaded her breasts.

All I could do was watch. I was still struggling with the idea that there was a beautiful woman laying on my floor, masturbating and writhing with sexual need. And the only reason that it was happening was that I concentrated on the image of her coming. Needless to say, I was once again ready to mount and take her, but refrained to see what would ultimately happen with my little thought experiment.

“Oh God Master!” she cried out as she came. “You did this to me didn’t you. This was your wish wasn’t it.” She continued when she had calmed down enough from her orgasm to speak coherently again.

“Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. I was concentrating on the vision of you coming at the table last night after taking a bite of food.”

She nodded as she sat up and caught her breath, leaving her clothes scattered across the floor where she had thrown them off.

I sat and admired the glow of her skin and the light sheen of perspiration that covered her skin and when her breathing had calmed, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. She responded eagerly and soon I was groping her and she was removing my clothing as fast as her fingers would work without breaking our kissing.

Soon, though, she slipped off my lap to remove my pants, then she climbed back onto my lap and swung her legs so that they were over the arms of the chair. Then she lowered herself onto my very hard cock. When I was buried as deep inside of her as possible, I grabbed her and just held her tightly against me so that she couldn’t move and I could savor the feeling of her very wet, very tight and very hot sex wrapped around me.

This didn’t completely stop her from moving though. She moaned and bit lightly on my shoulder when she realized that I wasn’t going to let her pound up and down on my cock. So she shifted and slid just enough to give her the friction she needed and nothing more.

In a few minutes though I could feel her squeezing my cock with her internal muscles. She would squeeze and rotate her hip and then release, over and over again, all the while kissing and nibbling at my neck and shoulder. I kept my arms wrapped tight around her body to keep her from moving any more than absolutely necessary.

As we both started to get close, I slipped a hand down to her ass and pushed a finger into her anus. This pushed her over the edge and she threw her head back in a scream and started to spasm around my cock, thrashing against my hold on her. This, of course, sent me over the edge and I started to pump her full of my cum again.

We sat like that for a long time. Even when our secretions were dripping down our legs and making a mess of the chair, we didn’t move. We just sat there and held each other, trying to catch our breath. I know my mind was racing with possibilities and implications and I was sure that as bright as she was, and generally being a woman, she had already given this far more thought than I had.

Eventually, I had softened enough that I slipped out of her, which caused her to shiver. This in turn made her leg start to cramp from the awkward position it was in. This was followed by a very comical falling out of the chair by Angela as she tried to relieve the cramp in her leg and disentangle herself from me.

“Eew! We made a mess.” Angela said with a chiding voice when she saw the pool of secretions that had collected on me and the chair. “Of course, I can’t let any of it go to waste! Wouldn’t want to start feeling bad again.”

Then she knelt between my legs and began to slowly clean the chair, my legs and then finally my cock. When she was done, I was once again hard and stiff and she smiled as she looked up at me.

“Can we use the desk this time?” she asked with a wicked gleam in her eye as she walked over to the desk and bent over. “Maybe we could try anal again Master? I really enjoyed that last night.”

With that she laid her upper body on the desk face down, spread her legs and reached around to spread her ass for me.

Not being one to refuse a request I quickly stood and walked up behind her, rubbing the head of my cock along her slit to gather some lubrication, then slid it into her sex, giving her a couple of strokes before pulling out and placing the head against her anus. Then I pushed slowly forward, hearing her groan in pleasure, until I was fully inside of her.

While last time had been about minimal movement, this time was about rough, hard and fast. Angela grabbed the edge of the desk and began to push back against me as I pumped back and forth into her ass.

We continued like that, just raw sex, until Angela had been through two orgasms, screaming so loudly that I thought for a second that the neighbors were going to hear her. But then even that thought vanished as I reached my climax and began to fill her ass with my cum.

Afterwards, Angela led me up to the shower where she proceeded to wash me under the warm water before she washed herself. When we were both wet and soapy, I grabbed and kissed her, savoring the feel of her body sliding against mine, especially her beautiful breasts. However, I needed a little break before I was ready for action again, so we climbed out of the shower and started getting ready for bed.