The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

Day Three

I awoke sometime around 3 am after having a dream about a room full of women who had been taken away from their homes and families in the middle of the night by men in uniforms. The women didn’t resist the men, but their families tried to get to them and pull them back. Each time, though, the men just kept leading the women away until no one was left to pursue them.

What had awakened me, though, was when I had realized that the men all had my face, like I was looking into a mirror.

I realized that I was wet with sweat and got up to cool off and dry off. It was an hour or so later when I had calmed down enough to go back to sleep.

When I awoke next, it was to the sensation of warmth, wetness and suction on my morning erection.

Of course I had expected this, I knew that she needed my sperm in her in order to be able to go to work. And while some rational part of my brain was still struggling with the morality of a woman being totally dependent on someone for their well being, the testosterone won this argument and I was soon thrusting my hips so that I was entering her throat with each thrust.

Angela moaned when she felt me respond and I realized that she was masturbating with one hand as she fellated me. Seeing he doing that was enough to put me over the edge and soon I was giving her what she so desperately needed.

When I was done and Angela was sure that she had gotten every last drop, she slid along side me and gave me a kiss which I returned with enthusiasm.

“Good Morning Master.” She whispered into my ear.

“Mmmm, it is a good morning when you wake up to that.” I responded as I rolled over on top of her and grabbed her hands to pin them above her head.

“But it is even better when I get to do this.” I continued as I slid my still hard cock into her wet sex.

“Oh yes Master.” She cried out as I slid into her and she lifted her hip until I was buried deep within her and she could grind her pelvis against mine.

“I liked watching you finger yourself while you throated me.” I said as I nibbled on her ear lobe.

I wasn’t sure if it was the nibbling on her ear lobe or what I had said, but she shuddered and then started coming. I would have sworn that she was getting stronger muscles around her vagina because her grip on my cock was almost painfully tight and I could feel pulse after pulse run through her.

Angela clung to me as if her life depended on it and only when her orgasm had passed did she start to breath again and release me from her death grip hold.

I was near the edge from that display but it took several more minutes before I gave her another dose of my semen. When I was still, she slowly rotated her hips like someone trying to get pregnant tried to keep all the sperm in as long as possible.

I gently rolled off her and started to get out of bed, only to feel Angela gently grab my hand.

“Master, please?” she intoned, looking at my cock.

“If you promise to behave.” I replied, smiling at her.

She did behave and only suckled enough to get all our secretions cleaned. Then she released me and smiled up at me.

“Thank you Master. Maybe I can make it the whole day and I have the bottle in the fridge if I need it.”

I had been a bachelor for a while. Between work and travel I didn’t have much time to date and while I went out often, I hadn’t had a woman consistently in the house in over a year.

Which is why I was surprised at how easily Angela fit into my morning routine. She got up and showered so that when I was awake and had a cup of coffee, she was nearly done in the bathroom.

She gave me a kiss as she headed out the door and promised to call me if she had any problems. I was left to finish my breakfast and read the paper in the silence I was used to. In addition, I was feeling a bit tired after the morning activities and the dream from last night that had awakened me and kept me from falling back asleep.

I assumed it was my subconscious working out the dramatic changes that had happened. But I was also concerned about how tightly Angela seemed to have bonded to me, even to the point that she seemed to sense what I was thinking.

As I grabbed my coat and keys and headed out to my car, I wondered if some of her actions were based upon what she sensed that I would enjoy. In particular I thought back to the episode of sex in my office last night.

While it was enjoyable, I was certain it had not been entirely comfortable for her. In fact I was sure that she was sore and even bled a bit after the anal sex. I made a mental note to myself to be careful in how rough I was with her. If she was acting based upon my subconscious desires, then I needed my conscience to be strong enough for both of us.

Before long I was pulling into work and into my parking space, hoping that I hadn’t caused any major accidents along the way, I had been so preoccupied on the drive that I really couldn’t remember any of the drive.

Work itself was rather boring again. Everyone in the office was scurrying around trying to put the finishing touches on the project, but my part was done until the day of the presentation. In fact I was already working on the next potential client and trying to get them to let us make a presentation to them on how we could improve their design and efficiency.

Soon it was afternoon and I was listening to the team polishing up their presentations and giving some feedback. We had several days still, but I liked to have it all done and practiced at least a few days before the presentation so that we were all comfortable and looked like this was no big deal to us.

When I did look down at my watch, I realized that it was ten after five and I hadn’t heard from Angela. I hoped that meant that she had done better today and hadn’t had any problems. I thought about calling her when my phone started vibrating. I excused myself and stepped outside to answer it.

“Hello.” I said as I flipped open the phone.

“Master?” I heard Angela whisper on the other end of the line.

“Yes, Angela. Are you alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine, but I need to stay late for a meeting about a case that goes to trial tomorrow. I was hoping you could stop by here on your way home and I could, well you know.” She said.

I chuckled. “No, Angela, I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me.”

“So I can get some of your come.” She said in a loud whisper.

“And just how do you plan on doing that?” I asked, enjoying the discomfort she was showing. It was the first time since the parking lot that she seemed uncomfortable and not in extreme pain.

“Well, if you must know, I was hoping to fuck you silly in my office. But I would be open to suggestions. As if you didn’t know that.” She replied rather hotly. Then I heard her groan.

“Oh god, I’m sorry Master. I shouldn’t have said that.” Angela cried into the phone.

“It’s alright, Angela. I’m not upset with you.” I replied, now a bit worried about her.

I quickly walked to my office and grabbed my stuff and told my admin that I was heading out.

“I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes Angela. Where should I meet you?”

“Park in the same place you did yesterday and I will meet you on the corner and escort you into the building. Oh Master, please hurry, the pain is starting again.”

It only took about ten minutes, for some reason traffic was really light heading into downtown. As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Angela standing in the doorway waving to me. I quickly found a parking spot and headed across the street.

Angela grabbed my hand and whisked me through security and onto the elevator. She didn’t say anything because there were other people on the elevator with us, but she held my hand tightly and pressed against my side the whole way up.

Once we were on the fifth floor where her office was, she led me down a narrow hallway and into a tiny office that was literally stacked floor to ceiling with books along one wall.

“It’s not the best office, but for an intern to even get an office is almost impossible.” She said when she saw me looking around. “Oh God, Master, I need you!”

She plastered herself to me and kissed me when the door was shut and locked and her hands worked quickly to open my pants and free my cock.

Then she broke the kiss and laid back on the desk, spreading her legs and pulling me between them. She must have removed her panties earlier, for she was naked beneath her skirt except for her boots and thigh high stockings.

I stepped forward and pressed into her, watching her as the pleasure visibly washed over her face and her chest began to flush when she threw her head back and moaned.

I started stroking in and out of her rapidly but not harshly and soon she was struggling not to cry out as her first orgasm tore through her. I kept stroking in and out of her, riding her through her first orgasm until she built up to a second even harder one.

The feel of her pulsing around me pushed me over the edge as well and soon I was filled her with my cum, holding her legs up in the air so nothing would drip out of her.

When I pulled out of her, I knew she would want to clean my cock, so I walked around the desk and placed my cock in her mouth so she could clean it without having to move off the desk and risk spilling my cum out of her sex.

When I was clean, and once again hard, I pressed forward until the head of my cock entered her throat and then I began to stroke in and out of her throat, quickly building up to a second climax. It wasn’t really new to me that she could do this, but it still amazed and excited me beyond reason.

When I began to cum, though, she quickly pulled off and caught most of my cum in the small medicine bottle she had used last night. I somehow noticed that it was empty and clean so I assumed that she had used it during the day to keep going.

I was so exhausted after two rounds and a full day of work that I simply collapsed into the desk chair that was behind me. Even the sight of Angela gathering my come from her sex and slurping it off her fingers wasn’t able to get a rise out of me.

Angela spent a few minutes gathering herself and straightening her clothes. She even pulled out some body spray to hide the smell of sex and by the time she was done, she looked as pristine as when she left the house this morning.

Then she proceeded to get me out of the chair and redress me as well. In a few minutes, I too was ready to face the world. She smiled at me when I was dressed and gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you for coming to my rescue, Master.” She said as she kissed me. “I need to get to my meeting now, but do you want me to walk with you back down to the lobby?”

“I think I can manage to get out of the building by myself. Any idea when you might get out of here?”

“I really don’t know.” She replied. “This might take a while, which is why I was so happy that you were able to come over here. I was also thinking that since I am re-dosed, maybe I could go by my house and take care of some chores before I come over toy our house.”

“Sounds fine to me. I’ll plan on dinner by myself and I’ll leave the door unlocked so you can let yourself in when you arrive.” I said as we got off the elevator and walked into the lobby.

“Looks like you escorted me to the lobby anyway.” I joked, realizing that as we had talked, we had made our way out of her office and down the elevator. She had been holding my hand tightly the whole time and pressed against my side as close as our walking would allow her. Now it looked like she didn’t want to let go of my hand.

“I promise I’ll be home as soon as possible, Master.” She said, suddenly pensive as she slowly released her grip on my hand. “I’m sorry for all the trouble this has caused you.”

“I’m not sorry, Angela. For some reason this has happened, and I know it must be rough on you, but I am so happy that I got the chance to meet someone as beautiful and smart and loving and sexual as you are. And even if this ‘connection’ between us is annoying and untimely, I am never going to be mad at you.” I replied, looking deep into her eyes, letting her know how sincere I was.

“Thank you Master.” She said as she wrapped me in a hug and then turned and almost ran to the elevator with what I was sure were tears in her eyes.

I watched her get on the elevator and was going to smile and blow her a kiss if she looked back up, but she never looked at me, keeping her eyes down on the floor. Once the doors to the elevator were closed, I headed out to my car and the drive home.

About half way there, I realized that I had needed to get groceries the other night, but had only gotten beer and chips since I had been running late for the game. So instead of heading directly home, I headed to the grocery store. Now that it appeared there were going to be two people living in my house, I needed the groceries to support us.

As I was going in, I saw the hardware store beside the grocery. I decided to get them to make me a few copies of my house key so that Angela could have one. I then headed over to pick up groceries and they promised to have my keys ready by the time I returned.

A shopping cart full and a couple of hundred dollars later I was headed out to the car. Once I had all the groceries loaded, I picked up my keys from the hardware store and headed home. On the drive home I decided to do a little research on the internet to see if I could find any reports of medical conditions like what had happened to me, or least try to get some ideas on how to curb what appeared to be an addiction.

After the car was unloaded and the groceries were put away, I heated up some soup and grabbed a banana and headed to the office to do some searching.

Several hours later and no closer to finding anything, I took a break and walked out on the front porch to let the cool night air wash over me and try and relax.

It was starting to feel a bit like spring and the daffodils were starting to bloom so I decided to grab my laptop and sit out here and read a few of the fiction stories that I had come across in the course of my search. Mostly the were erotic stories and adolescent fantasies, but there was one story in particular that had interested me.

It too had occurred in a grocery store and I was more than a little freaked out by how close the story was to what had happened to me. If anything, my case was much worse than what was described by the author, but there were no hints on how I might reduce Angela’s dependence on me.

After reading for an hour or so, I was starting to get cold, so I headed back inside. It was getting late and I was a little worried about Angela, but there had been no phone calls so I figured she must be doing alright. I was tired and decided to head on up to bed, making sure that I left the light in the foyer on and the door unlocked.

I’m not sure what time it was, but sometime later, I felt Angela crawl into bed beside me and wrap herself around me, holding me tight until she stopped shaking.

“Are you alright, Angela?” I asked sleepily.

“I’m fine now, Master, I’m fine. Please go back to sleep, I didn’t mean to wake you.” She said quietly, running her fingers through my hair and kissing me softly on the cheek.

And I was so tired that I did exactly what she told me.