The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Accidental Master

Author: Lord Skies

The Fifth Night

After we had laid there a few minutes, Angela stood up and held out her hand.

“I’m starving, Master! May we please go eat dinner now?” she asked.

“Actually, I’m starving too,” I replied. “What are we having for dinner?”

“Well, you’ve had the appetizer,” she grinned as she ran her hands down her sides like a model displaying a dress. “The rest of dinner is a surprise!”

“Then let me clean up and we’ll eat.” I replied as I started to get dressed.

“Master, I bought a robe for you to wear while you were here, so please let me go get it for you and then you wont have to wear those clothes during dinner.” She said when I was pulling on my shirt.

“Well, since you went to the trouble, I suppose I will wear it.” I replied with a grin to let her know I was teasing her. “Just so long as it isn’t pink and frilly!”

Angela laughed at that. “No, it is just a plain white terrycloth robe, perfect for keeping my Master warm and comfortable! But most importantly, it keeps your good parts accessible.”

And with that, she disappeared up the stairs with a giggle.

I slipped off the rest of my clothes but left my boxers on, just to tease her a bit, and then went to the bathroom to finish cleaning up and get ready for dinner. Angela appeared a moment later and handed me a very nice robe that I put on, and then headed for the kitchen following the strong aroma of food.

When I got there, I found the table set with white linen and the room lit by white candles burning in a large candelabrum on the middle of the table. There were two place settings at the table, one at the head of the table, the other at the right hand position of the table.

I could hear Angela moving around in the kitchen, so I started in that direction, when I noticed a picture hanging on the wall over the buffet at the end of the room.

I walked over to the picture, and looking back, I can’t tell you why I did, but when I got close enough to look at the picture, I was mesmerized by the sight of it.

To try and describe the picture is to do it an injustice, but since this is a journal, I will try to briefly describe it. The painting was of a small river running through the mountains as rhododendrons bloom along the bank. The sunlight was shinning in a small glade created by a break in the thicket alongside the river. In the thicket were a group of red lilies that created a focal point for the work, and the way the artist depicted the light reminded me of the best impressionists.

I must have stared at the painting for a long time, completely lost in the view, for the next thing I knew, I felt Angela pressing against me and softly kissing the back of my neck.

“I love this painting.” Angela whispered in my ear. “I don’t know why, but it captivates when I look at it and I can just stand here for hours and stare at it. It is so relaxing and comforting somehow. Like I was supposed to be here.”

“It is a wonderful painting.” I replied. “Where did you get it?”

“I actually found it at an estate sale. A man who lived down the street from my parents passed away a few years ago, and his family was selling off some of his possessions in order to pay the estate taxes on his home.”

About then my stomach grumbled and I remembered that we were supposed to sitting down to have dinner. I turned and saw that Angela had set the table and poured us each a glass of wine.

“Shall we eat?” I asked her.

“Please Master, I am starving,” she replied as she ushered me to my seat and took the chair that was just to my right.

I picked up my fork and watched as Angela did the same, obviously waiting for me to try the food. I took a first bite of the salad and smiled as she watched me chew before doing the same.

We shared a very nice dinner over the next hour or so. One of her long-time friends ran a catering business, and had helped her prepare the meal. It was obvious that Angela was a quick learner because the meal was quite excellent. The salad had a dressing that was incredible, one I hadn’t tasted previously.

And the entree was tenderloin of beef that she had stuffed with a medley of shallots, fresh herbs, and parmesan cheese. It was one of the best meals I had ever eaten, I ate until I was full and beyond. It was so good that it was hard to stop eating.

Over the course of dinner we carried on a lively conversation. The topics of discussion varied widely and no matter what the subject matter, we each seemed to have some experience or knowledge, sometimes one of us more than the other. It was also one the most enjoyable conversations I had ever had with another individual.

When we had finished the main course and spent some time sipping the last of our wine and talking, I sighed and leaned back in my chair and thought about what a great time the evening had been.

“Master, would you like some coffee with desert?” Angela asked as there was a pause in the conversation. “I need to get some of these dishes cleaned up and I can do that while it is brewing, and then bring in desert.”

“That sounds lovely.” I replied, getting up to help clean the table and carry some of the dishes into the kitchen.

“Master,” Angela started when I stood, “Please don’t get up. I am more than happy to clean up, and it would mean a lot to me if you would let me do this for you.”

I smiled at her. “That is very sweet, Angela, but you don’t have to do that, you know. I know you must be scared of me, and this power I have over you, but I have tried not to take advantage of this strange control I have over you. I hope you understand that.”

That must have been the wrong thing to say, because she dropped to her knees beside be and started crying.

“I know, Master,” she called out between sobs, “That is why I am so happy to have you. You have treated me better than many of the men I have dated, and yet only you had the ability to change my world just by uttering a word.”

This caught me by surprise and I wasn’t sure what to say. I didn’t know very much about Angela’s history or background, and as beautiful and intelligent as she was, I had assumed that she had many men competing for her attention.

Then I realized that somehow I might have caused her to feel this way. That somehow my power, inadvertently, had caused her to feel this way.

“Angela, how can you be sure? Maybe I caused you to have an altered memory, or changed your perspective somehow.”

Angela thought about this for a moment. She stared at the floor and her sobs eased as she thought about the complex problem I had just presented to her. Her legal mind was instantly at work, solving the dilemma.

“Master, I need you to try and alter my memory,” she finally said as she looked up at me.

“How do you want me to do that?” I asked.

“Why command me, of course. In fact, I want you to command me to remember that my first boyfriend was named Manuel.”

“What was your first boyfriend’s name? So that I can fix it afterwards.” I replied.

“See, Master, that is what I mean. You are always thinking of me. You could be wiping my mind clean and creating the perfect sex slave, but instead you are worried about being able to restore my memory.”

I sighed, most exasperated. “Just tell me what your boyfriend’s name was.” I commanded.

“His name was Greg, Master,” she replied almost as quickly as the words were out of my mouth.

“Angela, your first boyfriend’s name was Stan.” I commanded her.

Angela looked up at me and blinked once, then paused and got glassy-eyed, and then blinked again. Then she reached up and started to hold her head.

“Master, please undo that. I want to accept that my first boyfriend was Stan, but I can’t get the name Greg out of my head. It won’t go away and the headache is getting worse, Master.”

“What is your first boyfriend’s name, Angela?” I asked just to be sure, knowing that with the pain she was now in that she wouldn’t be able to lie to me.

“I can’t lie Master, I love you too much. It was Greg.” She cried out as she fell to the ground and started writhing and screaming in pain.

“Your boyfriend’s name was indeed Greg, Angela. It was Greg!” I called out loudly to ensure she heard me.

A moment later she was lying on her back on the floor and trying to catch her breath, and I was kneeling over her and pushing the hair out of her face. A moment after that she had grabbed me and flipped us over, with her grinding onto me and kissing me fiercely. She quickly reached down and found my cock, freeing it from my boxer shorts and had me deep inside of her in a few seconds.

“Tell me to orgasm!” she whispered in my ear as she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles. “Command me to orgasm so you can feel me spasm around your cock.”

She was grinding against me and squeezing my cock rhythmically as she whispered this over and over. I just grinned and did as she asked. As she came, I reached down to squeeze her ass and push her down so that she was grinding her clit against my pelvis.

In just a moment she was in the throes of her orgasm. She threw her head back and screamed as her sex clamped down on my cock so hard it actually hurt.

When she had relaxed enough that I could move inside of her without hurting myself, I rolled us over and whispered in her ear to wrap her arms and legs around me. Then I carefully stood up and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom.

I laid her back on the bed so that her ass was on the edge, and then grabbed her legs, holding them up in the air, I started to thrust into her with as much speed and ferocity as I could manage after such a large dinner.

After a few minutes I could feel my climax approaching, so I thrust one more time deep inside of her and then began to fill her with my cum which triggered another orgasm from her. I collapsed on top of her as we both rode the climax until it had washed through us and over us.

I rolled to the side and then pulled her up to the top of the bed with me. I reached down and pulled up the covers, softly cradling her as we both drifted off to sleep in that post-coital bliss that comes from an incredible orgasm.

Sometime later that evening I awoke as Angela crawled out of the bed.

“Where are you going?” I groggily asked.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go pee.” She replied. “I’ll give you a nice massage when I return. How does that sound?”

“Sounds great. But maybe I want it now. Why should I wait?” I jokingly asked.

Angela looked a bit like a deer in the headlights. She knew I could make her miserable with just a word, so she didn’t want to upset me, but she also knew that I was likely joking. So she couldn’t figure out what to do.

I laughed, I couldn’t help it. I had only been kidding, but then I had a monumental insight and for just a second I felt like a monster again.

“Please go to the bathroom, Angela. I was just kidding.”

I heard Angela scampering out of the room and into the bathroom, followed by the flush of the toilet a moment later. I was laying face down on the bed, my head buried in the pillow. I felt her slide back into the bed and then climb onto my back.

“Master, may I give you a massage now?” Angela softly asked.

“You don’t have to, Angela.” I replied.

“I know, Master. But I want to, and I thought that we established at dinner that you can’t change my memories. So what I feel for you is what I feel for you. and not some artificially induced state that your power has over me.”

I smiled and leaned up to kiss her, which reminded me just how warm and wonderful her kisses were. And then she pushed me back down, poured warm massage oil over my back, and started to give me one of the most sensuous massages of my life.

She used her hands to cover my whole body with oil, using her hands to work the tight muscles in my back and neck. Meanwhile, she used her whole body to slide up and down along my back, rubbing her breasts along my back and over my ass, grinding her sex against my thighs, even rubbing her oiled feet along mine.

Soon Angela was moaning as she rubbed my back, and after a few minutes, she tugged on my shoulder, wanting me to roll over. I ceded to her wishes and rolled over under her and she rapidly found my cock and slid it deep inside of her.

She grabbed the massage oil and poured it over me, then she began to slide up and down over me letting her breasts rub over me, their oil covered curves caressing my body. It was literally a whole body massage and she was using her whole body to gently caress as much of mine as possible.

Each time she would slide up and down on my cock, and over my body. And it seemed like the number of nerve endings in my body had just multiplied a thousand-fold. I could feel every sensation more intensly than anything else I had felt. Every inch of my skin was on fire with lust for Angela, and I could feel the love and lust arising from her as well. Each of us continued to climb that amazing peak where we each felt a bit of what the other was feeling, like a feedback loop that was slowly building and building until it exploded like a thermonuclear bomb.

Angela screamed out and clutched me tightly, wrapping her body around me, while I lifted my hips, arching my body up and pressing deep within her, pumping out my orgasm into her, each pulse feeling like the most intense pain and pleasure I had ever experienced.

For a long while we just lay there, Angela on top of me, still inside of her, our breathing matched breath for breath as we slowly came down from our climax.

Then slowly the real world started to come back into focus and I leaned up to kiss her, letting her roll to one side but not letting go of her.

I felt Angela nuzzling my shoulder, kissing it softly and then I felt warmth and wetness and realized that she was crying again.

I pushed her away enough to see her face and she was smiling, and I was relieved that they appeared to be tears of joy. It had been a very emotional experience we had just shared, and I suppose she was just letting out that intensity. I leaned down and kissed away on of her tears, tasting the saltiness of the tear mixed with the distinct taste of Angela.

“Master.” She whispered. “I love you so much. I never knew that love could be so intense either emotionally or physically.”

“I love you too, Angela.” I replied, kissing her.

“I know Master. I can tell whenever I am around you. I can feel how much you love me. But you also need to know that I have always had fantasies of submission, of strong men who had control over me. And every time you give me a command, even a little command, I get a thrill that runs through me and makes me tingle.”

I held her close, not sure what to say. It didn’t seem the same to say that I always had fantasies of women slaves. I mean, what red blooded American male didn’t have those fantasies? Even a lot of women had that fantasy!

And then I knew how to show her how much I loved her.

I rolled over to one side and whispered for Angela to roll over on her back.

She responded with her usually reply, and I smiled as she said, “Yes, Master!”

I then carefully positioned her arms and legs so that she was spread eagle on the bed, each time telling her that she couldn’t move her arms and legs. It was really far better that trying to use actually ropes or even leather restraints. All I had to do was tell her not to move!

I could both see and smell her arousal as she lay there, fully bound by my commands. I leaned down and kissed her and then whispered in her ear,“I’ll be back in a moment.” Then I walked to the door.

I quickly went down to her dinning room where I had seen the candelabra and picked it up. I rummaged through the kitchen and quickly found the lighter. Then I got a glass from the cabinet and filled it with ice.

Carrying my loot, I headed back upstairs to the bedroom and had to stop in the doorway and admire the sight of Angela spread across the bed, flushed and aroused, her oiled skin glistening in the light still had the glow of a woman who had been well satisfied.

I sat the candelabra on the dresser and the glass of ice on the floor beside the bed, making sure that Angela couldn’t see it. I then lit several of the tapers, and plucked one of the lit tapers from its holder, turning off the lamp and carrying it over to the bed.

The light from the candelabra cast a flickering light over Angela. Her breathing was rapid and shallow and I could tell that she was incredibly excited, either from the sensation of being bound, or from the anticipation of what was to come.

I leaned down to kiss her and was rewarded with an incredible response from Angela, meeting my kiss most passionately. I then reluctantly broke the kiss and took the taper, holding it over her stomach and let a few drops of wax fall on her stomach.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and then she moaned as the sensation lessened from pain into a warm pressure.

I leaned down to kiss her again, and while I kissed her I again let a few drops of hot wax fall on her chest just below her breast. Her breath caught as we kissed and then she moaned into the kiss.

I then sat up and held the candle just above her nipple, letting the wax accumulate on the taper before tipping it over and watching a large drop of wax fall and cover her nipple, causing her to let out a small scream, followed by a moan.

Reaching over to the dresser, I returned the taper to the candelabra and then reached down for the glass, fishing out a piece of ice and then leaning down to kiss her as I brought the piece of ice up and ran it along her side.

Angela screamed out as the cold of the ice permeated her overheated state, and she unconsciously squirmed to get away from the ice moving up to her breast. I noted in the distant recess of my mind that she did move her arms and hands when the ice first touched her skin, though they quickly returned to their previous spots.

I moved the ice up to her nipple, tracing it over the wax covered protrusion, watching her nipple crinkle at the cold sensation, which caused the wax covering to pop off. I flicked the wax to the side and traced around her nipple with the ice, then over to the other nipple, the whole time Angela was squirming and moaning and begging.

“What is it you want Angela?” I finally asked, as I slowly moved the ice down from her breast and across her stomach.

“Please, Master.” She begged, “Please take me, please take me and fuck me.”

“Sounds like a lovely idea.” I replied, and I slipped the last bit of ice into her sex, causing her to scream and rise up off the bed, almost like a rope were tied to her pelvis and was lifting her.

I bent and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it, nibbling with my teeth.

“Oh, God, oh please, Master.” She screamed, “Please fuck me!”

I had a hard time refusing her repeated requests, if begging could be called a request, so I climbed up on the bed and crawled so that I was between her legs. I lifted her legs, bent her in two, placed my cock at her entrance, and pressed into her.

It was a rather amazing sensation, she was so hot from the activities, but the ice had made her sex feel cool, and had made her muscles contract so that she was tight again. I held myself inside of her and kissed her, feeling her respond and trying to press up against me. She was grinding her pelvis against mine as I kissed her and a moment later her orgasm washed over her.

I held on for the ride, feeling her spasm around me and writhe beneath me. I marveled at the intensity of her expression and the movements of her body. It was only when she started to slow down and relax that I began to move, stroking slowly and steadily in and out of her.

“Oh God. Yes.” She cried out as I started moving, and she tried to match my rhythm but her arms were still held to the bed by my previous order.

I leaned down to release her by whispering in her ear, but when she saw me start to lean down, she shook her head.

“Please don’t, Master. Please don’t release me.” She implored me, with an almost desperate look in her eyes. “This has been incredible, don’t end it yet.”

My reply was physical, and the speed and force of my thrusts gave her the answer that she wanted.

Soon we were both climbing toward our climax and with one final thrust I came inside of her again. She matched me and the sensation of the two orgasms was almost enough to make me pass out, and then I noticed that Angela had passed out.

Not wanting to hurt her, I withdrew and rolled to lie beside her. However her arm was in the way of my laying comfortably on the bed, so I whispered in her ear that she could move her body freely, that she was no longer restrained. Even in her semi-conscious condition, my orders took precedence and she moved her arm out of my way.

A moment later I felt her roll over and hug herself to me, gripping me tight and kissing my shoulder over and over.

I rolled over to face her.

“So, do you want to tell me any more about this fantasy life of yours?” I asked her with a lecherous leer.

Angela smiled. “I told you before I have always had fantasies about a strong man who could control and command me. I just never had any idea that it might actually happen one day. And for the record, the wax and ice were all your idea. I have heard about such things, but I have never really thought, or fantasized about it. That was all you.”

“I didn’t hear any complaints.” I retorted.

“No, you certainly didn’t.” she replied with a smile. “But now that I have experienced it, I think I will be replaying this evening for some time to come.”

I returned her smile and leaned in to kiss her, a kiss that was warm and gentle and full of passion, but no more lust. I knew, somewhere in the back of my mind that I could still control her, make her want more if I wanted to, but I was incredibly content and happy to lay there in her bed and hold her close.

A few minutes later, Angela looked at me. “Master, I’m nervous about tomorrow.” She said

“Why?” I asked, suddenly paying more attention to her.

“I’m not sure I want to be cured of this.” She said, suddenly breaking eye contact and looking away.

I started to say something quick and off-hand, and I realized what she had just said. The implications of her statement made me stop and think. She really wanted to be my slave.

But then I recalled my thoughts and our connection and I immediately began to doubt that.

“Angela,” I replied, “Don’t you think it is possible that my wants and desires and even fantasies are influencing your thoughts. I mean this power seems to connect us in more ways than it first appeared and I worry that you are just feeling that way because of this power and control I have over you.”

Angela was quiet for a few minutes as she thought about this and digested it. I knew she was very intelligent and very logical. You didn’t get to be an intern to a federal judge if you weren’t quite smart and near the top of your law school class.

“Master, earlier tonight, didn’t we establish that you couldn’t change my memory?” she asked.

“Well, we established that trying to do so was a very painful process and the direct approach didn’t work.” I replied, seeing where she was going but wanting to point out that it wasn’t ironclad.

“Yes, but I have no reason to believe that any of my memories have been altered. And to the point I want to prove, I have objective evidence.” She said with a sly grin.

“May I get up and go get one of my old journals to prove my point?” she asked.

“Certainly.” I replied.

I watched as Angela slipped from the bed and quickly moved over to an antique chest she had in the corner of the bedroom. She opened it and rummaged around for a moment before producing a leather bound diary.

She brought it back to the bed and sat on the edge beside me, opening the book, flipping through it until she found the page she was looking for.

“Here, Master. I think I was fifteen at the time, but here is my recurring fantasy that I wrote.” She said as she handed it over to me.

Sure enough, inside her diary, her teenage self had written a fantasy about a man tying her to the bed and having rough sex with her over and over. Then, in her fantasy, she had been collared and shackled and been forced to serve the man around his house. There were several different sex scenes that she had written, many that were quite enlightened for a fifteen year old girl.

“Wow, so you were kinky even then.” I said when I had finished reading the page she had handed me. “Are there any other secrets in here that I should know about?” I jokingly asked.

“Master, you are welcome to read my diary. I don’t think I could stop you if I wanted to, and I don’t want to. I have no secrets from you. But if there is anything you want to know, I am sure that I can tell you better than the writings of a lonely fifteen year old girl could.”

I smiled and shook my head, pulling her to me and kissing her.

“Angela, I don’t understand what has happened to us, and as strange as it seemed at first, it has become almost normal.”

I paused as I collected my thoughts. “I would struggle if you suddenly left, if somehow my power over you were to vanish and you were to leave, I think I would become very depressed. I have grown quite close to you and have greatly enjoyed getting to know you, even in this very strange way.”

I watched her and could see the conflict within her as well.

“What I am trying to say,” I continued, “Is that I hope that you truly love me as you think you do and that when this power is gone, when my control over you is lifted, that we can at the very least, still be friends.”

“Oh, Master!” Angela cried out as she flung herself on top of me and hugged me as she cried tears of joy. I returned her hug, holding her tight, as tight as I could without harming her, never wanting this moment to end.

We held each other like that until we dozed off to sleep, still holding each other, wrapped around one another like two vines climbing the same tree.