The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accommodating the Couple

Warning! The following story contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

Chapter 1

Something had to change. John Sawyer’s wife, Amanda, had become a complete and total bitch. Just because she was making more money than him, she felt that it entitled her to call all the shots in the household. But John didn’t think she was being fair. Sure, he made less money, but his home-based business was doing okay. But ever since his wife went to work for that investment firm – and the more her salary went up—the more she changed.

When he first met Amanda through an introduction by a mutual friend, he was immediately smitten. First impressions went a long way and Amanda Simpson was no exception. Beautiful, elegant, well dressed with a body that wouldn’t quit. She was slender with an otherwise generous bosom and long killer legs that looked awesome in high heels and short skirts. She was also intelligent and ambitious. Every quality a man could look for in a lifelong partner. Plus the fact that she was incredible in bed didn’t hurt one bit.

But in the last year, Amanda seemed to regard John with an arrogance bordering on disdain. They rarely had sex and when they did, Amanda took control and seemed to use John just to obtain release and then leave him cold. During their first year of marriage Amanda would usually include a little fellatio during foreplay, but now he was lucky if she even touched his dick with her hand much less put her lips on it. And forget about coming in her mouth. She strictly forbade it.

On the other hand, she demanded and received oral from John for what to him seemed unreasonable lengths of time. If he went down on her for less than thirty minutes during lovemaking, Amanda would turn cold, hump John as fast as possible until she got off and then leave him high and dry. It was becoming a bitter game by Amanda of how she could get the most from John and give little—if anything—back.

John became humiliated by the fact that he had to get off by masturbating over past memories of certain hot love-making sessions, or spying on Amanda when she sunbathed by the pool in the backyard or when she was doing her workouts in her leotards. At least she still kept her body in incredible shape. What a waste that he couldn’t take advantage of it when he wanted to.

What irked John the most was that because he worked at home, Amanda insisted that he keep up the household chores. When John suggested a housekeeper, Amanda promptly nixed that idea. She told him in no uncertain terms that not only was hiring a housekeeper a waste of money—although they could easily afford it – but that she didn’t even trust him to be alone with a housekeeper. What infuriated John was that he had never given her any reason not to trust his fidelity. In fact if anyone had a reason not to trust the other one it was he.

It irked him whenever Amanda called—frequently—to inform him that she’d be home late because of work or business dinners with her boss, a guy John only saw once a year at the annual holiday office party and who gave John the creeps. He seemed to have a more than professional interest in Amanda and couldn’t seem to keep his hands off her. He would sweep Amanda away to the dance floor while John stood by and steamed. What was galling to John was that Amanda seemed to thrive on the attention and even seemed to take perverse delight in flirting with her boss in front of him. He wasn’t even all that good looking but John suspected that Amanda was more attracted by his confidence and power.

John was at a total loss and Amanda seemed completely content with the situation. She had her career and her outings with her girlfriends and someone to keep things in order at home. The more frustrated he got the smugger and more self-satisfied Amanda seemed to become.

Then Amanda dropped a bombshell on him. She informed him that she would be attending a conference in Hawaii with her boss and that she was going shopping for bikinis. She left without another word.

That was the last straw. Enough was enough. John decided to take the advice of his best friend, Rob, and give a phone call to a relationship counselor named Dr. Max Cramer who specialized in just this sort of thing. Men who were dissatisfied with a spouse that was the major breadwinner of the family. Maybe this guy could help him deal with the humiliation. Rob had the same problem he did and he told John that things couldn’t be better now. When John asked for details, Rob told him to just call the counselor and he’d solve all his problems.

So John called Dr. Cramer and set up an appointment. The doctor asked John to bring his wife along and John said he’d do his best to get her there. When Amanda returned later that evening from shopping, John told what he’d done. Amanda told him he was being ridiculous and that it would be a big waste of time. John convinced her that it would just take one visit and the doctor guaranteed positive results. He told her he’d never ask her for anything again and if she went he’d do anything she asked.

“Anything?”

“Yes.”

“Meet me in the bedroom in five minutes,” Amanda said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

John gulped and nodded and watched his wife turn on her heel and sashay toward the bedroom—stripping off her blouse as she strutted away. He could never have imagined what Amanda had in store for him that night. Every degrading and emasculating thing she could think of to make John do he did. She made him kiss and lick her shoes and then her bare feet. She ordered him to crawl around on his hands and knees. Then she made him eat her pussy out for over an hour. His jaws and tongue were so sore that he thought they’d been permanently damaged. The rest of the things she made him do he tried very hard to forget.

* * *

When they arrived at the appointment with Dr. Cramer, Amanda was still skeptical. That was until she laid eyes on him for the first time. John watched in amazement as his wife seemed to cream in her panties over the well-dressed and handsome counselor. She couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of him and she didn’t seem to care that her behavior was making her husband uncomfortable if not downright jealous.

John cursed his best friend Rob as they sat there in Dr. Cramer’s office while the counselor allowed Amanda to rant and complain about what a wimp her husband was- how he barely satisfied her and numerous other complaints. The doctor nodded and seemed to take it all in with a rather keen interest, as if to let Amanda know how much he sympathized with her plight and Amanda seemed to eat up the attention. It was like she took extreme pleasure in listing each and every fault and shortcoming of her husband.

What outraged John even more was that Dr. Cramer barely let him have a word edgewise and never allowed him to give his point of view. Then he nearly exploded when Dr. Cramer informed John that he was through with him and needed to do a little follow up with Amanda.

“It will only take about an hour or so,” Dr. Cramer told him.

“Take the train home and I’ll come home in the car when I’m done,” Amanda sneered.

This whole thing sucked. John got up and stormed out of the office, turning back at the last second before the door closed to see Dr. Cramer smirking and winking at him while Amanda was giving John one of her patented superior and self-satisfied expressions. It was almost as if she was letting him know that she and Dr. Cramer were really going to get better acquainted without him there to spoil things.

On the train ride home, John’s head was filled with images of his wife leaning over Dr. Cramer’s desk, skirt hiked up, legs spread a bit while the smirking counselor ravaged Amanda from behind. For the first time in his marriage he thought seriously about a divorce.

* * *

To keep from having a nervous breakdown, John decided to get some work done on his computer and when Amanda got home, he was going to tell her a thing or two. Or maybe he’d wait until she got back from her conference in Hawaii.

When he heard the familiar rumble of Amanda’s sports car pulling up the driveway and into the garage, he tensed up and his adrenaline started pumping. He decided he would play it cool and wait to see if Amanda had anything to say after her “follow up” with Dr. Cramer. He stopped typing for a second when he heard the interior door from the garage open and shut and what he thought was Amanda’s heels clicking up the hallway to his office in almost a run.

“Honey? Are you here?”

Honey? Amanda hadn’t called him that in at least a year.

When he turned and saw her appear in the doorway, he was stunned to see the expression on her face. It looked like she was…thrilled to see him. He was even more shocked when his wife rushed over and bent down to embrace him warmly and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. When her tongue snaked into his mouth he almost had a seizure.

When she broke the kiss, she looked flushed and asked breathlessly, “Hi, baby, what are you doing? Working?”

John stammered, “Um. Yeah.”

“Why don’t you take a little break?”

“A break?” John’s mind could not comprehend this new attitude in Amanda.

“Yes, silly. How about a BJ?”

BJ? John hadn’t heard Amanda use that term in a long time either. It was one of her cute little code phrases for oral sex. She was just too sophisticated to use “blowjob.”

John couldn’t believe it. Was this some perverted mind game Amanda was playing on him? Her hand was on his crotch and she was massaging his bulge. It didn’t seem like she was kidding around so he decided to play along.

“Uh, sure.”

“Yummy!” Amanda giggled as she promptly dropped to her knees and started unzipping John’s pants. John gulped and tensed up when his wife pulled his semi-hard cock out of his pants and gave it a few warm up kisses while she stoked it with her hand. John didn’t have time to wonder what had happened from the time he left his wife alone with Dr. Cramer until now. And he wasn’t about to ask any questions right now. All he could manage to do was grip the arms of his chair and hold on while Amanda went to work on him.

She licked the underside of his now fully erect shaft up and down with her tongue and there was a distinct twinkle in her eye right before she took the head of it in her warm mouth, suckled it a bit and then plunged down and nearly swallowed it whole. John was amazed by Amanda’s almost perverse enthusiasm in which she performed oral on him. It was like she took great delight in providing him pleasure with her lips and tongue.

“Ummm. You’re so big and hard,” Amanda purred between gulps of his cock. She was slurping it like it was the tastiest treat she’d ever had. Her mouth was incredible. Even when they were first together, he couldn’t remember Amanda taking this much relish in giving head. It was mind blowing.

“I can’t wait to make you come! But don’t you dare come yet, mister. I can’t get enough of making you wet and hard. SLURP! I want to make sure you get enough before I make you explode. Giggle! SLURPPPP!”

John closed his eyes and groaned with ecstasy. Amanda’s oral pleasuring was making him light headed. It was so sexy to see her there on her knees still dressed in her sexy casual suit, skirt hiked up a bit, her ankles crossed primly, the way her sexy high heel pump came slightly off her foot, her soft silky hair flowing and bouncing a bit as her head bobbed up and down on his lap, the shiny manicured nails of her fingers gripped firmly around the base of his cock. He wanted to reach out and touch her but he thought she might disappear.

“Is this getting you hot, baby? Damn! It’s getting me all worked up,” Amanda gasped. “When you pop do you mind if I swallow it?”

“I thought you…didn’t like to…”

“I thought so too. But I’m so damned horny right now I’ll do anything to make you happy.”

“Really?”

“Um hum!” Amanda said as she swirled her tongue around the tip and then plunged her hot mouth down to engulf him completely again. She proceeded to use every cocksucking technique she’d ever tried or read about in Cosmo on her husband. It felt so incredible to give her husband so much pleasure. Like most men, Amanda knew John had a “point of no return”, beyond which he could not overcome the urge to ejaculate. Each time she sensed he was getting close to that point, Amanda slowed or stopped all activity until his urge temporarily passed.

John soon realized that his wife was taking him up and down on purpose – and sooner or later it would end with a shattering orgasm. He was really enjoying the way she was going about peaking his orgasm. Where in the hell did she learn this?

Amanda took him for 6 cycles, from arousal to near orgasm, back down to arousal, and back up to near orgasm, again and again. She wanted to make sure to give a little extra effort to make John’s orgasm special. Because she knew it would teach John to control his erections and his orgasms, and she would reap some very nice benefits in the deal.

When Amanda attempted to deep throat her husband for the first time in their marriage, nearly taking his entire cock into her mouth, John groaned loudly. With his 8-inch cock, it was a significant challenge for Amanda. She struggled a bit to get his cock past her “gag reflex”. But with more practice- lots and lots of practice she hoped- she knew she would learn to easily “swallow” his penis down in soft, slow steps. She knew her ability to deep throat would make her husband so happy and content with her.

“Oh, god!” John grunted. After almost an hour of teasing and bringing him up to the heights and down again, humming and slurping the whole time, John couldn’t take much more.

“I think I’m going to come!” he moaned as his body tensed up.

Amanda quickly took his penis in her mouth and began to roll her tongue lovingly around the head as she sucked lightly on the tip. Then she let her plump lips glide slowly up and down over the head and shaft of John’s penis. With one hand, she took a hold of the shaft and began to pump her hand up and down.

When he heard Amanda start to squeal with delight as she sucked him furiously to climax, John exploded with a bang into his wife’s eager mouth. He watched in amazement and she turned her cheeks into a vacuum to capture every drop. She got her lips, tongue and hand in sync as she continued to stroke, suck and squeeze until every last drop was drained. Even after he was finished, Amanda kept her lips wrapped firmly around him and kept up her loving suckles and slurps. When she was completely satisfied that she had given her husband a proper blowjob, she lifted her head up and smiled demurely. “Was that good for you baby?”

Holy crap was that good for him! What in the world had gotten into Amanda? He couldn’t believe the complete change in her attitude.

“What the hell brought that on?”

“Can’t a wife give her husband a special present just because she feels like it?”

“I guess so,” John mumbled. He still couldn’t fathom his good fortune. But like all things that were too good to be true, there always seemed to be a catch. Amanda would no doubt expect reciprocation and plenty of it. His jaw was already starting to ache. “Um, do you want me to…?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. Just because I gave you a BJ, doesn’t mean you have to do me down there if you don’t feel like it.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah, I’m not really into it that much anyway. You look famished. Why don’t you let me fix you nice sandwich instead? You can keep working and I’ll call you when it’s ready. I’ll hurry as fast as I can,” Amanda said and rushed off to the kitchen, heels clicking on the floor.

“What in the hell…?” John whispered. He was at a complete loss. What happened when he left her with Dr. Cramer? There was no way that Amanda could change into a pleasing wife just by a couple hours of counseling. Amanda was too stubborn and self-centered for that. Was it possible that he brainwashed her? Hypnotized her? Drugged her? Whatever it was John could only hope it might be permanent. He could definitely get used to Amanda going down on him at the drop of a hat and fixing him something to eat afterwards. He couldn’t remember the last time Amanda ever fixed him anything. Maybe what his friend Rob told him about he and his wife’s visit to a counselor was true. Rob told him Michelle had a complete change of attitude after one session with Dr. Cramer and that now she did whatever Rob told her to. John tingled with the realization that maybe, just maybe, his beautiful independent wife would be the same way. Suddenly he was filled with an overwhelming sense of empowerment.

What else would she do for him? John wondered.

Chapter 2

While John casually ate his sandwich and sipped his beer, Amanda sat there as if she were waiting for his approval. Finally she seemed to lose her patience a bit and begged to know, “How is it, honey?”

“Hmmm. Not bad.”

Amanda smiled half-heartedly. She’d have to do better next time. It had been so long since she’d made a sandwich and she knew it would take a lot of practice to get it just right for John. “Are you still hungry? Do you want me to fix you another one?”

“No that’s okay. I’m stuffed.”

“So what do you want to do now?”

“Amanda.”

“Hmmm?”

“What happened after I left you with Dr. Cramer?”

“Oh, nothing much. We just had a good long talk. He made me see how selfish I was being with you and that I should make it a priority to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. He wants me to apologize to you.”

“Apologize?”

“Yes... for being so unfair to you lately. I’m so sorry baby. Can you ever forgive me for being such a cold-hearted bitch?”

Something came over John. All of a sudden every slight, every cruel act and word that Amanda had ever done toward him over the past came flooding through his mind like a torrential flood. His eyes darkened and his blood pressure rose. No Amanda, you won’t be getting off that easy with just a lame apology.

“I guess you’re going to have to make it up to me,” John told her with a hint of malice in his tone.

“Oh, baby, I’ll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Damn right you will!” John snarled. “You can start by cleaning up this mess. Hurry it up.”

“Yes, honey!” Amanda said as she rushed to clear the crumb-covered plate and empty beer glass.

“After your done get me another beer and bring it to me in the movie room. Two minutes.”

“Yes, honey!”

Incredible, John thought. He was going to have to call Rob and thank him for the recommendation of Dr. Cramer. John sauntered off to his state of the art media room. Instead of sitting in the smaller chair, he took the larger plusher chair that Amanda always insisted on taking when they watched television together. He grabbed the remote and flipped the channels until he found Skinemax. One of his favorite movies was on called ‘Night Watch.’ It was mindless movie featuring a bevy of balloon-breasted actresses in one contrived sex scene after another. Normally John would never dare watch it when Amanda was home or in her presence. She thought any kind of porn, even soft core, was strictly for perverts. That would change.

In a little less than two minutes, Amanda came rushing in with a fresh beer for her husband. At first she was taken aback to see John in her usual chair, and the fact that he was watching some racy movie was slightly bothersome to her. Why is he looking at those sluts when he has me? Amanda wondered with a twitch of jealously. But she suddenly recalled that Dr. Cramer said jealousy was a harmful emotion, so she took a deep breath and handed John his beer.

“Do you want anything else, honey?”

“No thanks.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll go read up on my reports or something…”

At the mere mention of Amanda’s work, John bristled. “On second thought…”

“Yes?”

“Why don’t you sit here next to me and watch the movie?”

“Um okay, if you really want me to.” She seemed torn between being with John and her work.

John just stared at her so Amanda took a seat, kicked off her heels and tucked her legs underneath her like she always did. John liked the swishing sound her panty hose made. He felt a stir in his pants. As much from the thought of Amanda’s long athletic legs in panty hose as from the scene of the blonde getting it doggie style by the muscled stud on the big screen.

John shifted in his chair and adjusted the growing erection in his pants. He couldn’t believe he was getting hard again after the intense blowjob Amanda had gifted him with earlier. His adrenaline was pumping again with the anticipation of what he was about to ask his wife. It would be a test to see if this change in attitude was for real.

“Honey?”

“Yes, babe?”

John braced himself and asked, “Do you think that blonde is hot?”

It was a question that John would never have dared ask his wife in a hundred years. Just the hint that John noticed an attractive woman was enough to bring down a flurry of accusations. But Amanda just looked at the screen. “I don’t know…I guess she is… for a silicone-breasted bimbo.”

John chuckled. Leave it to Amanda to keep up her feminine mean streak. “What about the guy?”

“He’s okay I guess. Not as handsome as you.”

“Would you do him?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“He’s not my type. Besides. I’m married and I love my awesome husband.”

“Good answer.”

Now it was Amanda’s turn to ask, “What do you think of her?”

“She’s hot,” John replied in a blatantly lascivious tone.

Amanda seemed to bristle. “Would you do her?” Amanda asked with a raised eyebrow.

“In a heartbeat,” John answered causally.

Amanda’s gasped, “Honey!”

When his wife’s face fell, John followed up with, “But only if I didn’t have the greatest wife in the world.”

“Oh! That’s so sweet! Really?”

John smiled and thought to himself, “No.” Then he was stunned when his wife reached over from her chair and gently grabbed his crotch.

“Mmmm. You’re getting hard again. Is it from the movie or is it me?”

John couldn’t believe it. “Mmmm. Just keep doing that.”

“With pleasure, sir,” Amanda purred, playfully assuming a subservient role.

John sat back and relaxed. Something about his wife fondling and massaging his bulge while he watched his favorite soft core porn turned him on to no end. When he was fully hard again he told her, “Take it out.”

Amanda did as she was told, deftly unzipping John pants and reaching into his boxers to take out his erection. Her fingers were warm as they gripped him and his cock twitched and throbbed with the sensation of her talented digits. He liked the way she tapped her fingers underneath it and then stroked it luxuriantly.

“I’ll give you another BJ if you want,” Amanda told him with a hopeful tone in her voice.

“Be my guest,” John replied. Damn she was so fucking hot—the way she was looking at him. He almost blew his load right then and there.

“I’ll only do it if you promise to let me swallow.”

John nodded. Yeah right. He was going to have a nice surprise for her this time.

Chapter 3

Amanda was surprised by her newly discovered oral skills. She had no idea how or why she was taking so much pleasure in sucking John’s cock and how natural it came to her. She seemed to have a completely different outlook on everything ever since her counseling session with Dr. Cramer. She tried to recall some of things he had told her but couldn’t quite remember them. Oh well—it just wasn’t that important was it? Making sure she sucked her husband’s cock perfectly was her number one priority at the moment. She didn’t really know why, but she felt determined to make sure it was the best he’d ever had.

She soon discovered a little talent that she never realized she had. While John’s stiff member was sliding in and out past her lips, she would swirl her tongue around the head of the shaft. It was a soft continuous swirl that she knew her husband could only bear for a moment or two so she decided to change techniques. Amanda started at the very bottom of his scrotum—then slowly proceeded with a long lick to the base of his penis, then up the shaft and onto the tip. She ended with a little flick of the tip off the end of her tongue. Then she returned back at the bottom of the scrotum and made her way to the top again a few more times.

Then she grasped his erection and bobbed it up and down off the top of her tongue, as though it were bouncing on a trampoline. She liked how his dick slapped onto her tongue. He was so tasty that Amanda generously licked around the tip of his cock as though she was licking a really delicious lollipop. Amanda increased the intensity of her oral pleasuring by varying the speed at which she sucked. She read somewhere that men enjoyed longer, slower sucking towards the beginning of a blowjob with much faster sucking as they neared orgasm. She slowed her speed and sometimes stopped altogether when she sensed that John was near release—just to give him a chance to settle down and prolong the pleasure before his climax and at the same time she could really enjoy giving him more oral sex. It would also make his orgasm more intense.

At one point Amanda used one hand to stroke the base of John’s shaft while she suckled on the tip of the penis. She circled the very base of the shaft and worked her way up, using soft, slow strokes. As she got to the tip, she reversed direction and used her lips to follow her hand back down the shaft until she got into an up and down rhythm where her lips and her hand were moving in sync with one another. She cupped one hand gently around his scrotum and lightly lifted the testicles upward as she bobbed her head downward on the shaft of his penis. She sensed John wouldn’t be able to take too much of this. She had to be careful and not make him come too quickly. She felt like she could suck his beautiful prick all day long. Amanda kept wondering—Why can’t I get enough of him?

Meanwhile, John was in ecstasy. He alternated between watching the hot actresses getting banged in multiple positions on the big screen and gazing down at his horny wife as her head went up and down on his crotch. He fantasized about doing Amanda in some of those positions. But that would be for later. Right now he was too relaxed to even think about getting up and taking Amanda to the bedroom to fuck her brains out. He would save that for tonight.

He watched in awe at how his wife seemed to be enthralled by just suckling the tip of his penis. It sent a jolt of electricity through him when she used her fingers to gently brush back and forth on the area between the base of his testicles and his anus. She varied the pressure from very light to very strong and direct, depending on his reaction. Then with her other hand, she lifted the penis so that it was pointing straight up and pressed her tongue to the very bottom of his scrotum and licked towards the top of his cock, as if she were licking ice cream from a melting cone. She repeated this over and over with a hungry sort of attitude, slurping and moaning with delight.

Amanda was in ecstasy too. While giving John his blowjob, she tried a technique to determine where his pleasure zones were by pointing his erection upward, cupping his scrotum in one hand, then gently and slowly licking the underside of his cock from the base towards the tip. She sucked along the underbelly to find the areas that brought him the most pleasure. Once she figured out where his more sensitive zones were, she really focused her attention on them. After a bit of that teasing, she placed his dick inside her warm mouth, but didn’t tighten her lips. She circled her head around the penis, so that his shaft rolled slickly between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down, clockwise and counterclockwise, building up a mind numbing rhythm.

John couldn’t take much more. Especially when Amanda allowed some spit to dangle from her mouth to his prick while she moved her head away from it. The spit created a thin rope from her lips down to the tip of his cock. As the spit began to settle, she lurched downward and slurped it around the penis. The added lubrication allowed her tongue and lips to glide around the shaft, creating an incredible surge in pleasure for him.

Amanda was aroused knowing that this technique was regarded as “nasty”, but nasty in a good way. She knew John would love getting an occasional nasty blowjob from her. Right now he was about to blow, so she lowered her lips gently over the tip of his penis and onto the shaft. Rhythmically, she worked her tongue around the tip as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft from about a third of the way to the top all the way to the base of the tip. She kept the tip in her mouth the whole time and rolled her tongue back and forth over it. As she got her rhythm going, she started sucking harder and harder on the shaft and tip.

Amanda sensed that John’s orgasm was close at hand when the head of his prick swelled up and his hips begin to tense. She slurped up the drops of pre-cum from the tip of his penis, and his cock began to pulse. God! Why am I so damn horny just sucking his dick? Amanda wondered. She began to moan and buck in delight knowing that John was about to gush.

For some odd reason, Amanda started to fantasize that John worked at her office and she was his hot and horny assistant—available at his beck and call. She created a scenario in her mind that she had showed up at his office unannounced to give him a little stress relieving blowjob while he was taking an important business call. She was on her knees between his legs—keeping her head just below his desk level—hurrying to finish him off before someone walked in!

The thought of it turned Amanda on so much that she soaked her panties completely. When John grunted in ecstasy as the first bursts hit her throat, she increased the intensity, determined to keep it up until she had pumped every single drop out of him.

But John had other ideas. He seized Amanda by the hair and pulled out at the last moment, blasting her full in the face with load after load of his warm fluid. He enjoyed seeing the expression on her face. First it was the desperate look of being denied the opportunity to swallow him—as she held her mouth open to try and capture what she could. This was followed by an expression that could only be described as pure lust. His once proud and arrogant wife looked like a cock slut. After finishing his last spurt, Amanda let him thump his penis onto her cheeks, nose and forehead a few times. The whipping sensation was exciting to her—as was the sense of domination by her husband – and she couldn’t help but revel in it. Amanda knew she had just given John the perfect blowjob.

Chapter 4

John couldn’t have been any happier or more content. His hot wife, once so cruel and arrogant, was now being the perfect mate, treating him like king and servicing like he was lord of the manor. Could it get any better than this?

“Honey, I’m going to get ready for bed. Finish watching your movie and when you’re ready, come join me and I’ll have a special surprise for you.”

Amanda then kissed John deeply on the lips and sashayed away down the hall. Ohmigod, John thought. He could barely concentrate on the Skinemax flick now as his mind filled with all sorts of salacious possibilities. A half hour went by and then his cell phone chirped. He looked at the screen and it read, “Dr. Cramer”.

“Hello? Dr. Cramer?”

“Hello, John, sorry to call you so late.”

“No problem Dr. Cramer. What can I do for you?”

“John, I just wanted to apologize for being so short with you during our session this afternoon. I want to assure you that my intent was not to be unfair or overlook your role in the relationship with Amanda. The purpose of my supposed sympathy with Amanda was simply to gain her complete trust so it would be easier to use my treatment to make her more…accommodating towards you. I trust everything is well now?”

“That’s an understatement,” John chuckled. “Let me put it this way, if Amanda was any more accommodating I could use her as a footstool!” Dr. Cramer chuckled as well and told John, “Very well then, I’ll say ‘goodnight’ and leave you two to your brand new relationship.”

“Dr. Cramer?”

“Yes, John?”

John was tempted to ask Dr. Cramer how he did it, but changed his mind. He really didn’t want to know and the good doctor probably wouldn’t tell him anyway. He was just grateful for making Amanda so...loving and submissive.

“I’m very grateful for what you’ve done, and no matter what the amount is when I get your bill, I’m going to send you a check with double that amount!”

“Ah, no need to do that John. I consider it a bonus that you are so pleased with the treatment. Enjoy your life!”

“’Bye Dr. Cramer.”

“Good night John.”

John snapped his cell phone off and headed to the bedroom. When he stepped into the doorway he was almost floored. There was Amanda on the bed in a sexy Sophia’s Closet negligee and g-string panties. He could tell she had bathed and oiled her skin and her hair was combed out straight and silky. She looked like a lingerie model. The outfit was enough to get his dick hard again, but it was the position she was in on the bed. She was on her knees, but bent over nearly flat at the waist so that her face was on the bed, turned invitingly toward him. Her arms were behind her with her right hand holding the left wrist at the small of her back, like she was some goddamned sex slave waiting for her Master.

“John,” Amanda whispered in a sultry tone. “Please hurry and come to bed. I am so fucking horny.”

John was turned on even more by Amanda’s unusual use of a vulgar word and could not rip his clothes off any faster. When he climbed on the bed, his wife took him eagerly, wrapping him into her arms and legs.

As Amanda kissed him between aroused panting and gasping, she told him, “I’ll do whatever you want me to John...for as long as you want me to. My pussy my mouth my body is all yours.”

John, more aroused than ever by Amanda’s proclamation, proceeded to give his wife the deepest hardest fuck he’d ever given her.

After John exploded inside her Amanda moaned in ecstasy, “Ohmigod, John, that was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt!”

John smiled and told her, “I’m just getting started, baby.”

THE END