The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Acupressure

Part II

I woke with a start and sat upright in bed. I had to familiarize myself with my surroundings, not because they were new, I was in my own bedroom, but because I had absolutely no idea how I got here.

The clock said 10:17am, and I looked around for any clues about what had happened between last night and now. There were none. I found my clothes in the hamper and my shoes next to the bed. As far as I could tell nothing was out of the ordinary. Except my memory. I could recall the party, the fireworks, the massage, Sean talking to me and I’m pretty sure I drifted off, but nothing after that. I could tell I hadn’t had sex last night, so that was all right.

I looked around the apartment, and found Alice still asleep in her room. I didn’t want to wake her so I opted for a shower instead. After the shower, I was halfway through breakfast when Alice finally woke up.

“Hey party girl, what time did you get home?” She asked.

“Oh crap, I was hoping you could tell me that!” I replied.

“You mean you don’t know!?”

Embarrassingly I answered “No.” Then after a pause added, “Did you see me after the fireworks?”

“Yeah, you were up in the spare room with Gina’s friend Sean.”

“...yeah, and?”

“And what? You were there and talking with him. You said you wanted to stay at the party a little longer and Sean said he’d drive you home. You seemed a bit zoned, but I talked to Gina, and she vouched for Sean’s integrity. So I came home at about 2 and crashed. Don’t you remember any of this?”

“Oh yeah, sure.” I lied. “Its just a bit foggy is all. I’m sure it will clear up after a nice healthy bowl of froot loops.”

“Well, you’re chipper this early for a girl who stayed out so late.”

She was right. I was feeling pretty good. More alert than normal for such a ‘late’ night. And I had absolutely no signs of any hangover. I felt motivated and awake. I felt like I had to do something, nothing specific, but there was this nagging feeling. Like when you walk into a room for something and can’t remember why you came in. You know you meant to do something but completely lost the idea.

Alice spoke up, breaking my train of thought. “So, what should two adventurous beautiful girls do with a whole day off and no guys to share it with?”

“Go see a movie?” I asked timidly, to imply the pathetic-ness of the suggestion.

“Sounds like a plan. You check the movie times while I take a shower.”

She left, and I went online to find show times. I found a nice long popcorn flick playing nearby early in the afternoon and purchased the tickets online.

At the theater it was a madhouse. The place was packed with screaming kids and hung-over teenagers. I was grateful I’d already gotten tickets because the line was a horror show on its own.

We braved the concession line for popcorn and sodas. To hell with losing weight in the new year!

As usual, we finished our popcorn before the movie even came on. The trailers were a mixed bag, some good some bad. I got up to pee just before the movie came on, and got back in time to see the title sequence.

The opening credits rolled and we settled in for the show.

It was a strange mix of action and romance. Surprisingly both were done pretty well. The movie shifted gears a little in the middle and I had a little bit of a hard time following it. Things didn’t make sense right away, but then the romance heated up and got back into it. The hero had seduced the female lead and they were sneaking back to his room. Things got hot, and the scene was very well shot. It was sexy and alluring, and I was really getting into it.

I was a bit shocked at how explicit the movie was getting, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Thoroughly. To the point where I was getting a bit turned on by it. I kept watching, and the scene was just getting hotter. And so was I. Without realizing it, I began rubbing my breasts, and the heat between my legs was starting to match the heat coming from the screen. I looked around the theater and saw that everyone was completely engrossed in the film. I couldn’t take it anymore. I unsnapped my belt to secretly slide one hand down the waistband of my pants and slowly started rubbing my sex through my undies.

My jacket was in my lap and I moved it over a bit to cover my lewd activities. I was rubbing my pussy through my panties and getting increasingly aroused and wet. My own excitement was building in time with the characters on the screen. I was losing track of time and the picture seemed to slow down. I looked around again and to my shock saw the young guy sitting next to me was being similarly affected by the images. He was intently rubbing his obviously large erection through his jeans, and was unaware of anything else around him.

My own masturbation was getting better and better, and this sight next to me brought me up to the next level. It was so hot seeing someone else touching themself the way I was, and I had a sudden audacious idea.

I reached over carefully and put my free hand on top of his. Shocked, he stopped and looked at me with worry and guilt. I eased his mind by using my hand to make him continue. I motioned for him to look at my lap and showed him that I was similarly aroused. He smiled and put his hand on top of mine, using mine to rub his dick through his jeans.

The film had moved to a different set, but the characters were still going at it. This scene was unusually long, but I didn’t care, I was having a different kind of escapism. With my hand between my own legs, I pulled aside my now sopping and pointless panties, and stared rubbing my clit in earnest. With my other hand, I undid the buttons on his jeans and released his full erection. I began stroking his hardness in time with circling my own clit. The sensations were incredible and as the intensity of the film moved toward its climax, so did my unknown partner and I. In silence I brought us closer and closer to orgasm. His breathing was getting short and I was biting my lip to keep from crying out at the inevitable orgasm.

Quickly stroking his dick and my own pussy, I felt him tense and his hips bucked. I looked over in time to see the cum erupt from his member. My own climax was right behind his. It began as a quiver in my hips and spread with heat and pleasure through my pussy, my legs and my body. My bucking hips must have been obvious to anyone else, but I was only staring at the stranger’s dick as we both came together in the dark theater.

Most of his ejaculation hit the seat in front of him, but some of it cleared the seat. I could only imagine with a mixture of dread and hilarity where the rest had gone. Did it land in someone’s popcorn? I hoped I never found out.

I let go of his still hard dick and sadly pulled my own hand out from between my legs. I looked around to get my bearings, and figure out how much of the movie had I missed.

There was a fire, exploding cars, and the protagonist was shooting at someone?! When had all this happened? The hero was dragging a kid out of harms way, and the female lead was nowhere to be found. I turned to see if the guy next to me had equally lost track of time.

He was sitting there, eating popcorn as if nothing had happened. Upon closer inspection, it really did look like nothing happened! He was quietly talking to the girl next to him about how impossible something on screen was. There was no cum on the seat in front of him or any signs of our recent activities.

It had definitely happened. Hadn’t it? I could feel the slickness between my legs from my recent orgasm, but looking back at the person next to me there were no signs. Had I imagined the whole thing.

“Is anything wrong?” Alice asked, and made me jump! “Is that guy bothering you? He’s been talking through the whole movie! You want me to tell him to beat it?” What a terrible choice of words!

“No, no. Its cool. He’s just enjoying the movie. I’ll deal. But I need to go to the bathroom again. Excuse me.”

“That’s it, no more large sodas for you!” Alice jibed. I got up and went out past my seemingly imaginary partner who didn’t even look at me.

In the restroom everything looked normal, but I felt like the world was spinning out of control. How could I imagine something like that? I’m not that kind of person. And it seemed so real! I know I had an orgasm, and I hesitantly brought my hand up to my nose. Clearly I hadn’t imagined that, the smell of my own sex was still strong on my fingers.

I turned on the faucet and washed my hands. I wet a towel and pressed it to my face. Hoping the cold water would snap me out of whatever dementia I seemed to be suffering from.

It helped a little, and after some deep breaths I looked at myself in the mirror. Everything looked fine and I returned to my seat.

The movie continued as normal, and it was straightforward enough to figure out what I missed. Both while I was in the bathroom, and... before.

There was a big ending with lots of stuff blowing up, all the bad guys dying various horrible but ironic deaths and the story wrapping up in a neat package. Ah Hollywood. If only they could come up with something original. Of course we did know what we were going in for and I wasn’t exactly expecting Citizen Kane.

By the time the lights came up and we all shuffled out of the theater I was feeling a little bit better about my grip on reality.

We got lunch and decided to hit the Mall for some after christmas sales.

While some of the chain stores were a bit stingy with their sales, the department stores were having fire sales. The weak holiday season made for some very strong bargains! We tore through the stores as if we were still teens spending our parents money.

In the juniors section I lost Alice. She went off to check out some midriff revealing tops while I was being a touch more practical and checked out the intimates sale. We agreed to meet back at Shoes in an hour.

Bras and panties were 70% off, and I had been looking to stock up on some nicer stuff.

The panties were easy, just find the material I liked in my size and grab them up. Bras are always more difficult. I have to try them on, because not all C cups are the same. I gathered a few and went back into the fitting room.

The place was packed, and I had to wait to get a ‘stall.’

While I was waiting, someone in one of the rooms was calling for an attendant. From the outside I could see this was a hopeless situation. The attendants were nowhere to be found, and I had a feeling this girl wasn’t going anywhere until she got what she wanted. So I decided to be a good Samaritan.

“What do you need?” I called back into the room.

“I have a 34 B in this style,” and a bra was flung over the top of the door, “but I think I need to try a 32 C.”

I happened to have that style in a 32 C in a color I wasn’t too thrilled about. I thought about it for a moment and offered the bra over the door.

“Hey, perfect, thanks!” And that was that. But it wasn’t. “I don’t suppose you can help me fit this?”

Now I had gotten myself into it. I had represented myself as helpful, and now I had to live with the consequences. Do I tell this person that I don’t work here, and wait until she gets some help, or just see it through to the end?

Well, what the hell? I probably knew how to fit a bra better than the teenage girls the store had managed to get to work new years day anyway. I knocked on the door and the girl inside let me in.

I don’t know what she was thinking picking up a 34 B, she was a C cup if she was an inch. But when I saw it hanging on the hook I realized the appeal. It had been marked down to almost nothing. I might have even tried to squeeze into that if I hadn’t found enough of my own size on sale.

“Hi, thanks for helping, I know these are the right size, but I can’t seem to get the straps to the right place.” She was polite, and she had a surprisingly sexy smile. Something came over me and I asked her to turn around while I worked the straps.

I asked her about what else she was buying while I adjusted. “How’s this?”

“Alright, but the under-wire is still digging in.”

It was disappointed that this girl didn’t know how to adjust a bra. Even if this particular one wasn’t the easiest to figure out.

I started explaining how to properly fit and adjust a bra. It took a few minutes to finally get hers right and I had been chatting away the whole time.

After I was done, she was still listening raptly, and I seem caught up talking. So I decided to keep explaining. I took off my top to show her my bra as an example. I explained how the straps should be adjusted, and what sort of support would work the best in front.

I pointed out how my breasts were supported and did exactly what I wanted them to. This particular bra gave me more cleavage than I would normally have, and she could see how deep down it went. Guys couldn’t help staring at my cleavage when I wore this bra.

It was really amazing how the right bra could give you exactly as much control as you wanted. Control and support are important, and she should know this by now.

Without realizing the inappropriateness of the situation, I told her to take off the bra she was wearing and to try mine on.

I pointed out how much more control my bra had on her. Then showed her how my now exposed breasts just hung free. There was nothing to hold them. Hold them. Hold them.

I didn’t realize I was repeating that until she reached up and held my breasts for me. There was a semi glazed look in her eyes that caught my attention and made something click in my head.

I’d never in my life hypnotized someone before. The word wasn’t even really in my vocabulary, it was that far outside my realm of knowledge. The idea had never even occurred to me, but here I was with this pretty girl in front of me seemingly in some sort of trance by my words. And it made me incredibly wet. Again.

I continued to speak when the thought occurred to me. I must be imagining this again. I’ve fallen back into my unreality and I’m living out some twisted fantasy.

So I decided to just go with it, since I didn’t know how to break myself out of this dream anyway. It probably wouldn’t end until I saw it through to the natural conclusion.

I continued putting this girl in a trance. The words just came out of me, like I always knew how to do this, but never tried before. I figured that in a dream you always know what to do, even if you don’t know how to do it in real life.

I kept going with the control and telling her to look at my breasts. To rub them methodically to feel how much support they needed. Then I told her to take off her own bra and to rub her breasts to see how much support they needed. After a moment, her nipples were erect and her breathing quickened a bit. I was pulling on my own nipples in excitement, and then told her to switch. I rubbed her chest while she rubbed mine. All the while I instinctively kept deepening her trance.

By the time I couldn’t take it anymore I was sure this dream girl of mine was too deep to argue with anything I told her to do. I took one of her hands and led it down to my aching crotch. Again I was soaking wet and could smell my own arousal. At the same time, I could tell by her flushed look that she was very aroused as well. I placed her other hand between her own legs and didn’t even need to tell her what to do. She immediately began rubbing herself through her thin slacks and panties. I imagined if she kept this up, she’d soak herself through both layers.

She rubbed me for a while when I decided to try to direct this unreality to the next level. I told her to get on her knees and she did so obediently. I undid my pants and pulled them along with my panties down to my ankles.

I instructed her to lick me, and with only the briefest of hesitation, she did. She was amazing. She must have done this before because I was in heaven. All the while, she continued to rub herself. It didn’t take long before I was building to an incredible climax. I built up her own arousal too and she was licking faster and faster while her other hand worked harder and harder on her own sex.

She took my sensitive clit between her tongue and upper lip and started sucking it in and out. This was too much and pushed me over the edge. I came hard and bucked my hips against her face. She kept licking and my orgasm was extended, extended, oh, yes, extended. The girl was reaching her own climax and stopped licking. She sat back on her heels as her own orgasm rocked through her. She shut her eyes and focused on the sensation. A moment later she was coming down.

After that I brought her back up out of her trance. I re-dressed myself and her too. I told her she would only remember that she had an incredible sexual experience, but would not remember any of the details. I thought that would be a fun notion.

Now that I had orgasmed, I figured I would be coming out of my daze soon. I left the girl in the stall and walked out. There were a bunch of different women waiting to get into the changing rooms, and they all had the same incredulous look on their face. They were staring at me as I walked by.

I put all the bras I was going to fit on the counter and kept walking. They kept staring. It occurred to me that this was either still part of my dream, or that had really happened. I had just seduced a stranger into eating me out in the women’s fitting room at a department store.

All the blood drained from my face. The staring women changed their focus when the dazed girl came out of the stall a minute later. I took this chance to make my getaway and headed quickly out of the store.

I sat down on a bench in the shoe section to wait for Alice. My mind was a jumble of thoughts. Both shame and pleasure. If I couldn’t even figure out what was real and what wasn’t, what hope did I have of working out if I felt guilty, or guilty pleasure from what was happening.

I wanted to go home and lock myself in my room so I couldn’t do any more strange things, but at the same time, I wanted to get out and see where else this strange trip was going to take me.

I saw Alice walking up, and did a quick check to see if any incriminating evidence was showing. My clothes were neat, and I had no telltale wet spots. I thought I could detect the faint odor of my sex, but didn’t think anyone else could.

“Hey, what are you doing here empty handed?” She was carrying two bags herself and started looking at shoes instead of walking right up to me.

I thought quickly and replied, “There was a really long line in the changing room and I figure I’ll come back another day.”

Alice smiled big and asked, “Long line eh? I heard someone had sex in the fitting room. Did you see anything? What happened?”

I turned to look at a pair of pumps to hide the red that suddenly appeared in my face. With as calm a voice as I could muster I responded. “Nope, didn’t hear about that. Sounds pretty kinky.”

“Yeah, I wish I had the balls to do something like that. Of course I with I had a partner too, but that might be pushing my luck.”

“I think I’ve check this place out enough.” I said changing the subject. I wanted to get clear of this store. “Want to check out the disaster zone called old navy?” I heard everything unfolded and on the floor is half off.”

Alice chuckled and agreed.

We spent a few more hours in the mall, but I was constantly distracted. My heart wasn’t in shopping. I kept looking over my shoulder expecting to see a giant rabbit with a top hat and a grinning cat.