The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted. Please to not repost or distribute without permission. This is a fictional story that involved explicit sexual acts. Please do not read further if you are too young, easily offended, or don’t know the difference between reality and fantasy.

Please send any comments to me at . Thank you for reading.

Enjoy!

Acupressure part 3 of 4:

My name is Clair, and I’m having a hell of a day. I woke up this morning comfortable in my bed, but couldn’t tell you how I got here. Last night was new year’s eve, and I’m pretty sure I had a good time. I met some people, watched the fireworks, and had a long conversation with a guy named Sean. That conversation must have lasted most of the night because I got home after my roommate, who crashed at 2 am, though I can remember absolutely nothing of what we talked about.

That’s only the beginning of what’s creeping me out. I’m sort of hallucinating about sex, and I’ve been doing it all day. If this goes on much more I don’t know if I’ll be able to tell fantasy from reality.

I can’t really talk to Alice about it, what will I say. ‘Hey, I frigged myself and an imaginary guy to a tremendous orgasm during the movie. And then at the mall I seduced (hypnotized?) some girl and pretty much raped her. Oh, and I’ve been eyeing you up all fucking day?’ Yeah, that will go over splendidly.

So here I sit staring at the TV with no idea what to do with myself. Well except to go into my room and jill off. But I’m worried if I get started that I won’t be able to stop.

The only thing I can think of to do is call the guy Sean I met last night and see if maybe I said something to him that started all this. But that would be really weird. Besides, I didn’t even get his number. Well, at least I don’t think I got his number. I’ve already checked everything I had with me last night and didn’t find any little slips of paper.

I could call Gina and see if she knows someone who knows him. But then how far am I willing to go to find him. ‘Hi, Gina, can you give me the number of someone who might have the number of a friend of Sean’s who might have a number for him?’

Six degrees of separation before I find him. By the time I might actually get a hold of him his pals could have called in a restraining order against ‘the girl that’s been calling all over town to find you.’

So, maybe not.

“Hey Clair, you zoning out again?” Alice chose that point in my train of thought to walk into the den and plop down on the couch next to me.

“Huh?” Was all I could muster as I rose up out of my daze.

“You’re watching a Miss Cleo infomercial.” She gleefully pointed out.

“Well, maybe I’m looking for advice?” I came back.

“Its in Spanish!”

Ok, she had me there. “Here,” I said and handed her the remote “You find something on in the middle of the day on a Saturday.”

“Thanks, but you can keep watching the Jamaican witch if you want.” She paused and looked at me seriously. “So Clair, I know I said we’d spend the day together, but Glen called.”

Oh no, not Glen. The on again off again relationship. She liked him, but he wanted to take things reeeaaallllyyy slowly. They had barely gone past a first kiss. And frankly Alice wasn’t willing to wait an eternity for this guy to make a move. She had tried many times to get him in the sack, but he must be that one elusive guy who’s will was stronger than his loins. So Alice was trying not to be too serious with him. Maybe he was hiding the fact that he had a small dick?

“Ok, Glen called.” I repeated flatly.

“Yeah, so he wants to take me out tonight, and since we don’t really have any specific plans, and you seem kinda content to hang out, I thought it would be ok. Ok?” She looked sheepish for a moment, waiting for my inevitable disappointment.

Ultimately I wasn’t sure if I was up for another public appearance anyway, and I guess I didn’t want to keep Alice chained to the house just to keep me company. On the other hand I didn’t want her to go out and face another disappointing night with Glen.

But she was a big girl and could make her own decisions. Though I was a little scared what I’d end up doing if left home alone.

“Alice, I’m not really feeling up to going out anyway, like you said. So if you got plans, then go out and have fun.”

She smiled a great big smile. Like she was 16 instead of 26 and her mother allowed her to borrow the car and go out with boys.

“So what are your plans.” I asked.

“Well, he’s picking me up here in about an hour and a half. So I have to hurry and get ready.” She was giddy. “I’m all giddy.” See? “But I don’t know what to wear. And I don’t want to seem to anxious or desperate. Do I go with the ‘I’m not desperate’ jeans and a shirt, or the ‘please fuck me now already’ minidress?”

I hated to see my friend like this and hoped that Glen wouldn’t continue to break her heart. I had an idea.

“Alice, you need to calm down. Relax. You can’t go out like you’re a child who skipped his Riddilin. You’ll scare Glen off, and everyone else in proximity too. Let me help you relax a little. I can give you a bit of a shoulder rub and help you ease up. I learned something last night called Acupressure that will help you calm down and not be such a spaz when Glen gets here.”

Shit! Where did I get that from? I don’t remember anything from last night, so why did I say that I learned something called acupressure? Except now that I’m thinking about it, I really do know about it.

While I was briefly lost in confusing recollection, Alice agreed, and turned her back to me. I was still trying to think of what I was doing, when my hands moved on their own and started massaging her shoulders.

So I just went with the flow, hoping that nothing out of the ordinary would happen. But with my current day, anything was possible.

“Wow Clair, that’s great. You learned this last night? You’re a pro.”

“Thanks Alice. I don’t really know what I’m doing, its just sort of coming to me. If I hurt you, or do anything you don’t like, just let me know.”

“Sure thing. Right now what you’re doing is great.”

“Good, now just relax, and I won’t do anything you won’t like. Nothing you don’t want me to do.

“That’s good, just relax and focus on the muscles. As I massage your back, think about each individual muscle as I rub it and relax that muscle. Each time I touch a different place on your back, I want you to focus on relaxing that area.”

“I can do that. My neck is already feeling better.”

“Good. Relax your head and let your chin rest on your chest. Just relax your head forward. Yes, like that.”

She put her head down and expelled a deep breath.

“Alice, and I continue to work on your back, you will continue to relax your muscles. You’re doing really well, and I can feel you loosing up already. Remember I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

“Its all good.” She mumbled.

“As I move down your back, the muscles I’ve already relaxed will stay relaxed. Now I’m moving to your arms. Your arms are relaxed and the muscles are soft and limp.”

I continued to talk her through the massage and relaxed her back for several minutes. I realized that her bra was getting in the way of working on her lats and asked her if she minded me taking it off.

“Alice, I want to keep relaxing you, and I need to take off your top. Is this ok?”

“Sure, relaxed.” She mumbled again. It couldn’t be easy talking with her head down like that.

I unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then I started to unclasp her bra.

“Remember Alice, I won’t do anything that makes you uncomfortable.” I waited for a second and when I didn’t get any resistance I removed her bra.

I had seen Alice topless a few times. She wasn’t timid, but neither of us were anxious to walk around the apartment naked.

Now with her back bare I had better access to her muscles. I continued kneading her back and talking to her. She seemed to be receiving the acupressure well and I was happy it was helping.

I continued to relax her and after a few minutes I finally told her to relax completely.

When I said that, to my surprise she slumped forward onto the couch.

“Oh! Are you ok?!” I said when I thought she might have bumped herself or was going to fall on the floor.

She just hummed “Mm hm” in the affirmative, but still didn’t move.

It was then that I realized I had been giving her an induction similar to what I had done in the dressing room earlier. I was worried and suddenly hot at the same time. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do, but I knew I wanted to keep doing it.

“Alice, you are still very relaxed, and I am going to move you but you will remain comfortable and relaxed.”

She didn’t say anything and had a dreamy look on her face. I gently positioned her so she was lying face up on the couch with her head on the arm of the couch.

“Alice, you are continuing to relax, and I want you to help me now. Is that ok?”

“Mm hm.”

“Alright, I was rubbing your back to help you relax, now I want you to rub your front. You are going to help relax yourself by rubbing your front.”

Alice’s hands moved up from their prone position at the side of her body and she began running her hands over her bare torso.

“Very good Alice. This is very relaxing isn’t it?” It may have been relaxing for her, but it was making my nipples stand at attention.

“You need to rub now, massage.” I continued.

Alice was running her hands over her body and stopped at the only place she could really rub and massage, her breasts. She started to work on her breasts and slowly kneed her pretty body. Now, even though she was extremely relaxed, both mind and body, her tits was still reacting accordingly as her nipples started to harden.

“Now I’m going to continue your massage on your legs. To do that I’m going to have to take off your shoes and your shorts. You would like that wouldn’t you?”

She smiled in acceptance, and I proceeded to take off her shoes and shorts. I started rubbing her feet and she continued to massage her chest. She was beginning to play with her own nipples too. I really wanted her to play with mine.

I worked my way up her legs and towards her panty covered crotch. I massaged her inner thighs and her hips, and she was beginning to breath a little heavy.

“Alice, I would like a little help massaging you down here. Would you like to help me?’

“Uh huh.”

I smiled at my own wickedness and took her hand. I placed it on her crotch and while holding her hand, began to rub her mound.

“Alice, I want you to stay deeply relaxed and keep listening to what I tell you. You can do this right?”

“Yes.” She whispered between heavy breaths.

“Good girl. Keep massaging. And keep relaxing. You enjoy this very much.” I moved my hand away, but left hers there. She kept rubbing her mound through her panties. There was an obvious wet spot developing. I watched, a little mesmerized myself, as her hands continued to play with herself at my direction. One on her breast on one between her legs.

My own hands made their way up to my tits and I began to rub myself through my shirt while I watched Alice.

Again I was feeling the familiar tingle of arousal and it was steadily taking control. I reached down to Alice and gently slid her panties off. She continued to rub her now bare pussy.

It was so hot watching my hypnotized roommate playing with herself. Her fingers started to glisten from the wetness of her slit. And this time I was sure it was really happening, but I wasn’t sure where I wanted to go with this. My own arousal was burning in the pit of my stomach and ideas and nasty thoughts swirled in my head. I was going to take advantage of my own roommate. My close friend. Someone whom I hadn’t had a sexual thought about until this afternoon. And now here I was pulling on my own tits in anticipation while she began circling a finger on her clit.

That’s it, I decided I was going in.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Knock knock knock? Oh FUCK! Her date was here! Had I really taken over an hour to mesmerize her? What was I going to do?

“Ok, Alice, can you still hear me?”

“Yes Clair. Mmm.” She wiggled her hips against her hand. I nearly lost track of my train of thought.

“Listen closely to me Alice. I am going to lead you back to your own comfortable bed. You will remain deeply relaxed while I do this. Do you understand?”

“Yes Clair. This feels good, I don’t want to stop.”

“You won’t have to. I’m going to take you someplace where you can relax even deeper.”

“Mmm. Deeper.”

Before I picked her up, I ran over to the door. “Just a second Glen!” And back to the couch. “Ok, Alice, lets go. Sit up slowly, stay deeply relaxed...”

I led her back to her bedroom and put her back the way she was. I told her to keep relaxing herself but that she would not orgasm yet. I didn’t want any noise to distract me from what I was going to do with Glen. “I want you to be very quite and keep enjoying how you feel. You’ll keep doing this because I tell you to right?”

“Yesss, I’ll do what you tell me..” God, she was so hot. I was so hot. Alright, back to business.

“Glen, good to see you!” I said as I opened the door and let him in. “And you are early too.”

“Not really, only five minutes.” He replied.

“More like 35 minutes, she wasn’t expecting you until half past.”

“No, I told her this is when I’d pick her up.”

“Oh, well she must have gotten the time wrong, she just got out of the shower and wanted me to tell you she’d be a little while.” Man, I was coming up with this out of nowhere, but it was great! I should try improv more often.

“Oh.” Was all he could muster.

“Have a seat, I’ll keep you company in the meantime. Unlike Alice, I’m flying solo tonight. Well, not really flying, more like sitting home and figuring out what to watch on pay per view. Say, can I get you anything. Water, soda, beer?”

“I’m good thanks.” He said as he sat down on the couch right where only a minute ago Alice had been playing with herself. I wondered if she had left a damp spot!

It was bad enough that my hard nipples hadn’t subsided, and now I was starting to feel my own dampness between my legs. It felt gross and alluring in a slutty way. I sat down next to him and squeezed my legs together. Mmm. Ok, I was going to have to move fast if I was going to get this to work.

“Glen, this might be a little awkward, but I wanted to ask you a favor.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m taking a massage class,” I lied, “and I’m trying to practice on everyone I can outside of class. Can I try to work on you a little bit while we wait for Alice to finish?”

This guy may be a prude, or slow, or anti-committal, or whatever it is that is keeping him from making a move on Alice. But whatever his problem was, he’d have to be a mormon priest to refuse a free backrub from a cute girl (with obviously hard nipples). So this was the litmus test.

“Well, I guess so.” BINGO! “How do you want to do this?”

“How about you move over to this chair, I don’t have the professional table yet so this will have to do.”

He sat in the chair and I started to rub his shoulders. My hands and arms were a little tired from working on Alice, but I had to work through that.

I worked his shoulders, neck, and back, all the while talking to him the same way I had Alice. He was already more relaxed than she was when I started, in addition to me getting better and better at my induction. I had him under in half the time it took Alice. But I also wasn’t having fun with him while I did it.

I continued to deepen his trance, and added more assertion that he listen to what I tell him to do.

In no time at all his will was pliable and he was happy to agree to most anything I asked him. He was going to be a lot of fun tonight.

While talking to him I began to tell him how aroused he was. I told him to picture Alice naked and think about what he would do with her. I had him describe it as I kept deepening the spell. It didn’t take long for a bulge to appear in his pants. I stopped massaging him and sat down on the sofa across from him. I had him keep his eyes closed.

Now I was so hot that I couldn’t take it anymore. I briefly thought of Alice in the other room. She was probably ready to explode by this point. But I wasn’t done with Glen here yet.

“Glen, you are so hard and horny, I want you to show me what you do when you feel like this and you are alone. You want to show me this. Go ahead, and take care of yourself the way I know you want to.”

He seemed a bit reluctant at first, but he did undo his pants and pulled out his erection.

He definitely did not have penis inferiority issues. His dick was glorious, and I stared raptly at it as he began to run his hand up and down his big cock.

Oh what fun we were going to have!

Glen started to stroke his cock in earnest. He didn’t waste any time. It was so hot watching him pump his dick, his hand gliding up and down. His eyes scrunched shut in arousal, effort, and hypnotism.

“That’s good Glen, keep stroking yourself, and tell me how good it feels.”

“So good. It feels so good.”

“Yes, and the more you listen to me, the better it will feel. Isn’t that right?” I continued.

“Listen to you, yes. Feels better and better. Mmm.”

Watching his strokes and the pleasure on his face was driving me nuts. I had to do something. I dropped my own jeans and panties, they were so restrictive at this point, and I was soaking wet with my own juices. I wasted no time and plunged two fingers into my waiting pussy.

Oh god that was good. And it was just the tip of the iceberg. But I had to relieve myself somehow, I was so horny it was getting hard to think. Which was ironic because that’s just what I told Glen.

There we sat, opposite each other, both masturbating in a weird sort of downward spiral. He was stroking himself at my direction, and his actions were driving me to my own self pleasure.

He was pumping away and looked like he might be getting close to popping.

“Glen, listen to me and do what I tell you. You are enjoying yourself, but you will not cum. Do not cum yet, and you will not cum until I tell you to. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Clair.”

“Tell me what you understand.”

“I cannot cum until you tell me to.” He said as his hand flew up and down the length of his dick.

“That’s right, but you want to don’t you? You desperately want to cum.”

“Yeah.”

“Then you’ll keep doing whatever I tell you to, and that will make me happy and I will allow you to cum.”

“I’ll do whatever you tell me to.”

Holy fuck this was hot. I hadn’t ever dreamed of having two hypnotized love slaves in my own apartment. I crawled over to Glen and stared as his big hard dick as he ran his hand up and down it.

“Glen, stop jerking off and move your hand away.” With a moan he complied and stopped stroking his shaft.

There is stood, hard in anticipation and Glen just waited mindlessly for what would happen next.

It looked delicious, and I had to lean forward and take his dick in my mouth. This was so hot. I reached around over my backside and continued fingering my slit from behind while I sucked his dick. It turned me on even more. I was crazy with lust and ready to explode any moment now. I don’t know why I turned into such a sex crazed fiend, but I was certainly enjoying.

I continued to suck his dick while my own orgasm was building fast and massive. I reached around with my free hand and stroked his shaft up and down while I bobbed my head on his dick. I wanted to see how much he could take without cumming.

I looked up and saw a contorted look on his face. He was obviously enjoying this immensely but was painfully following my command not to cum. That look told me how much control I had over him, and that sent me over the edge. I came hard and gushed on my hand. I continued to ride my fingers as my hips convulsed wildly. I was moaning loudly around Glen’s still rock hard dick.

Oh Fuck! That was good! I kept sucking while my orgasm ripped through me. I could taste bit of pre-cum on Glen’s dick, but he kept his load in check. Good boy. He was definitely going to save that for Alice.

“Glen, sit back and relax. You’re going to get a treat now. You’d like that right?”

“Anything you say Clair.”

“That’s right, anything I say.”

I went back and got Alice. She was writhing on the bed in a combination of agony and ecstasy. She must have been on the edge of an orgasm and from the puddle on the bed she must have been that way for a while.

“Alice, Glen is here and he wants to give you something. If you remain in your relaxed state and listen to my voice, you will get what you want. Will you continue to listen to what I tell you?”

“Yes, I’ll listen and do what you tell me.” She said in a breathy, anxious voice.

I brought her into the living room where Glen was sitting obediently in his chair. I had told him to strip out of his clothes before I retrieved Alice, and now he was sitting naked and hard in anticipation of his treat.

“Alice, listen closely, you are going to look up and see Glen here with us. You will wake up only enough to tell him what you want, but you will still remain in a deep trance and continue to do as I say while you have your fun with him.

“Glen, you will wake up only enough to listen and obey what Alice tells you to do. You will listen to her like you listen to me.

“Alice, tell Glen what you want.”

Alice stood next to the couch and told Glen to come over to her.

With his dick waving at attention, he slowly walked over and stood next to her.

“Glen, I want you to fuck me. I’ve wanted you to fuck me for months, and now I get my chance. Take me deep.” She bent over the arm of the couch and offered Glen her pussy from behind.

He didn’t need to be told twice. He was a good horny boy and listened. He entered her dripping slit slowly from behind and began gently at first. I quickly stripped out of the rest of my clothes and sat down to watch. I slid a finger back into my eager pussy and played with my wet folds. I felt fantastic, and Alice was also enjoying her treat.

Glen quickly picked up the pace and was soon fucking Alice in earnest. He was grabbing her hips and pumping hard into her from the rear. Alice’s tits bounced with each thrust and her face contorted as her long impending orgasm was boiling back up to the surface.

“Alice, you are allowed to cum whenever you are ready. Glen, you may cum only after Alice has. Do you understand?”

“Yes Clair!” They both gasped in unison. Alice didn’t need anything more, and she exploded in orgasm.

She screamed out loud “Fuck yes, oh, fuck me Glen, I’m cumming! I’m Cumming.” Glen could have known even without the announcement as Alice’s body bucked and writhed against his cock.

With a deep loud grunt, Glen grabbed Alice’s thighs hard and thrust deeply as he pumped his load into her.

The two came together and Glen continued to pump into Alice a little longer, emptying his whole load while she continued to squirm with the fading orgasm. When he was done, Glen just stood there, waiting for another command.

“Glen, step back from Alice.” He did, and his dick was still hard, but not the rock solid member it had been moments ago.

“Glen, you are still deeply aroused. You know you want to have sex with Alice again, and it will make me and her very happy to see you hard and ready. Feel your dick getting hard again. Notice how good it feels to have your throbbing member back at full attention.”

It was working, his dick twitched and started to fill back out to his full erection. I saw that Alice was staring intently at his cock and was clearly still ready for more. She was pulling idly at her nipples.

“Alice, tell Glen how you want him.”

“Glen, get on the floor. Lay down.”

He did, and she lowered herself onto his waiting shaft. She started grinding her hips against him and moaning loudly. She was still pulling on her tits.

I had had enough and wanted some satisfaction from this display I had created. I walked over to where Glen was lying and squatted down next to me.

“Glen how do you feel about eating pussy?” I asked.

“Its ok.” He responded.

Well, he was going to have to be a little more enthusiastic than that.

“As of now, you actually like the idea of licking pussy. Especially my pussy. Because you’ll do whatever I tell you, and you want to make me happy.

“You know how much women like to be licked, and it turns you on more to know it will make me feel good.

“In fact, you would love to eat my pussy while Alice fucks you.

“You desperately want to taste my pussy and lick me. It makes you hornier and hornier thinking about what I taste like, and you know when you lick me your sex will feel better and hotter.

“You’d love to lick my slit right now wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, please let me lick you, I’ll do a good job, just let me..”

“Sure, you really love to lick pussy, and now I’ll let you.” I began to position my slit over his face as I looked over at Alice, sort of looking for approval or disapproval. I realized that she was staring intently at my crotch also.

I lowered myself onto Glen’s face and he began to lick frivolously. He was good. I was quickly grinding my slit into his face as he drove his tongue into my pussy, then withdrew to flick my clit. Someone had given this boy lessons.

Alice was still staring, and licked her lips. Had my instructions to Glen applied to her too?

“Alice, what do you want?”

“I want to lick your pussy. I need to lick you..” She said with a hungry look in her eyes. “Need to lick you please!”

“You will hon,” I said, “In just a little while you’ll get some too.”

I wanted to get a little more out of Glen before I gave this up. Alice was picking up her pace rocking back and forth on Glen’s hips. She was moaning almost constantly now, and looked about ready to burst again. I remembered how she screamed before, and I wanted to feel that in my crotch. So I stood up and moved over to where she was. I was standing in front of her, and her face was at perfect pussy level.

She didn’t wait for me to instruct her, or even for me to move closer. She grabbed around me for my ass, pulled my hips to her face, and buried her tongue in my pussy. She wasn’t as refined as Glen, but what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm.

Alice licked wildly at my clit and then slid one finger into my pussy and teased my ass with another. All the while she was still crying out from riding Glen.

This was more than I could take, and I felt the bubble about to burst again.

I told Glen and Alice that they were both getting closer and closer to orgasm. I coached them up to the edge, and they pushed themselves over.

Glen yelled first as he bucked his hips against Alice’s thrashing. She held me fast by my ass as she screamed into my crotch. Still licking frantically at my slit. This drove me well over the edge and I shoved my pussy harder into her face. Bucking and spilling my own cum all over her mouth and chin. She kept licking and licking until I couldn’t take any more and had to pull away.

She rode Glen for a few more minutes until there was nothing left to get out of him.

I plopped down on the couch and she slumped off Glen onto the floor next to him. Where he laid in exhaustion. His deflating dick used to its maximum for one night. And I had gotten as much as I could for one day, but still hadn’t gotten a proper fucking! Maybe I could coax one more round out of Glen.

But one more look at him confirmed that he was spent.

I spoke to the both of them again. I told them to go to Alice’s room and go to bed. When they woke up in the morning, if they both wanted to have sex again they would tell the other one so. They would remember tonight as if it were a dream, but not question it at all. They went to Alice’s room and fell fast asleep.

In my room I cleaned up a bit and crashed into bed. Thoughts of the crazy day, and crazier night swirling in my head. I knew I was going to have some hot dreams, and they were coming any moment now because I could no longer keep my eyes open.