The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Addiction

By GhosTypeS

Jolayne flipped though the newest Cosmo, sighing as she leaned against the solid white counter of Osborn’s Pharmacy and Goods. She groaned, her eyes roaming from Are You a Fun Date to her watch. It was not close enough to eleven, not close enough to closing time. She flipped the page to a list of ways to please her nonexistent boyfriend and took a moment to reflect on why her boss thought it was a good idea to keep the Pharmacy open so late.

No one even comes in here after seven, she thought to herself as she brushed her short, red hair out of her eyes. It’s not like we sell beer or anything.

As if to mock her, the bell above the entrance door came to life. Jolayne slipped the Cosmo under the counter. Though she doubted the customer would care, she wasn’t allowed to read while working: another policy she wished her boss would get rid of.

The man was thin, with dirty blond hair that was almost as long as Jolayne’s. She suspected that he looked younger then he was, but the way he carried himself as he walked projected a feeling of confidence and power that seemed to overtake the pharmacy.

Jolayne watched as he purposefully strolled towards her and placed a pack of gum on the counter. Her eyes locked with his. They were a penetrating shade of blue that seemed to take hold of her body and paralyze her.

Snared by his gaze, Jolayne could do nothing but stare at the strange man. She could see the muscular cut of his arms and the outline of well-sculpted abs pressing through his tight shirt. He looked like someone who spent a lot of time at the beach, and it was easy to imagine him shirtless and holing a surfboard as he walked though moist sand towards the ocean.

“I’d like to buy this gum, if that’s ok with you,” he said, and suddenly the trance was broken.

“Sorry,” Jolayne said, shaking her head. “That,” she shook her head again, “that will be ninety-seven cents.”

The man placed a dollar on the counter. “How late are you open?” he asked as Jolayne made change.

“’Till eleven.”

“That’s not for a few hours. Are you stuck here all night?”

Jolayne gave him an unconfident “yeah.”

“Are you the only one here?”

When people usually asked this question, Jolayne would lie, saying her manager was in the back with the stockroom clerk.

“Yes.” It was a feeble response that seemed to slip from her lips without resistance.

“Well it was nice talking to you, Jolayne. Maybe I’ll see you around some time.”

“Maybe,” Jolayne replied, realizing that she sounded much more desperate then she had intended.

And then he was gone, leaving nothing but the jingle of bells as the door closed behind him. Jolayne suddenly felt like a haze had been lifted from her, as if she had just wandered out of a fog or woken up. That was strange, she though as she smoothed her apron over her lap. How did he know my name? She looked down at the name tag pinned to her chest. What is wrong with me tonight, she asked herself as she pulled the Cosmo out from under the counter. I need to get out of this place.

Jolayne looked at her watch as she locked up the back door to the pharmacy. It read 11:15. “Not to bad,” she said out loud to nobody. “Closed up in record time.” She rummaged through her pocket for her keys, turned, and found herself face to face with the mysterious man from earlier. Jolayne’s first emotion was fright, but, as her eyes met his, she found herself falling into the same helpless trance that had previously captivated her. The man took a step forward and his presence seemed to push Jolayne backwards. She found her back pressed against the door. Her arms felt heavy, so she let them hang limply at her side, her keys dropping to the ground.

The man placed a hand on her soft cheek and turned her head, as if he was inspecting her. His hand moved down her neck and Jolayne’s head snapped back into place, her eyes locking with his. His hand moved to her breast. He held it at first, as if he enjoyed the way it felt in his hand, and then began to softly squeeze and fondle her.

Jolayne could feel her nipple harden underneath her bra. She wanted the man to stop, but all she could do was gaze into his piercing, blue eyes, powerless to prevent him from exploring her body. The man reached his hand under her shirt, groping her through the outside of her bra and then sliding his warm hands underneath the silky fabric. His fingers began to massage and kneed her. He teased her nipples and Jolayne found her hips beginning to sway against her will.

“Who are you?” she meekly asked as his hand released her breast, caressing her firm stomach before settling on her inner thigh. Even through her jeans, Jolayne could feel the sensation of his touch on her tender skin.

“My name is Ryan,” he replied. His words seamed to melt into her ears. She felt his hand move up her thigh and a wave of pleasure washed over her. It took a moment for Jolayne’s brain to register that she had just had a small orgasm. Her face turned red with embarrassment, and she suddenly realized that she was putty in this man’s hands. He could bend her, shape her, violate her, or use her however he desired and she was powerless to resist. A hidden feeling of excitement, something she kept locked away in the back of her mind, made her heart skip as she wondered what he would do to her next.

Ryan leaned forwards and passionately kissed Jolayne. Her mouth willingly opened for his tongue as his hand unbuttoned her jeans. His finger slid down into her panties. As soon as he touched her clit, a massive orgasm overtook her body. Jolayne’s eyes rolled backwards and she fell, unconscious, into Ryan’s arms.

Jolayne awoke on her manager’s desk. She recognized the checkered, white tile ceiling that decorated the backroom of the pharmacy. Ryan was standing over here, a small digital camera in his hand. Jolayne shot up quickly and realized that she was completely naked.

“What the fuck,” Jolayne exclaimed, but before she could finish his eyes locked with hers and she felt the hazy helplessness wash over her. Ryan placed a hand on the back of her head and laid her gently back down on the table, and Jolayne felt like putty again: weak, submissive, his.

“That last orgasm was a bit too much for you,” he told her as her breathing relaxed. Despite the situation, his voice was warm and tender, and Jolayne suddenly decided that she liked listening to him talk. “We’re going to have to take it easy,” he continued. “Now spread your pussy so I can take a picture of it.”

“Yes,” Jolayne mindlessly replied. Her hand slowly moved to her pussy before she even realized that she had agreed to the embarrassing request. Her fingers parted the lips of her most intimate place, revealing every secret she had to the stranger she met only hours earlier. Jolayne waited while the camera flashed, her face reddening.

“Now pleasure yourself,” he commanded, “slowly.”

Jolayne obeyed. Her fingers began to rub and massage her pussy.

“How are you doing this to me?” Jolayne asked, her voice shaky as her arousal grew. “Why can’t I resist you?”

Ryan smiled and took another picture. Jolayne turned her face away, embarrassed, but she never stopped masturbating. She couldn’t stop, even if she wanted to.

Ryan began to take his clothes off. Jolayne couldn’t help but admire his body. Her eyes drank in his hard chest and tight abs, and her pussy began to get wet. As she watched, Jolayne wondered if it was his strange power that made her more aroused at the sight of his nude form, or if he was just naturally good looking.

Ryan’s pants and boxers came down in a single motion, and his penis snapped to attention. Jolayne subconsciously licked her lips. When she realized what she was doing, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and hoped that he hadn’t noticed her arousal.

Ryan put the camera down and walked over to Jolayne. Her fingers were moving faster now, and her breathing was heavy. “Can I please stop pleasuring myself for you?” Jolayne asked between sharp breaths. “If I keep this up I’m going to…”

“Going to what?” Ryan asked.

Jolayne closed her eyes, knowing she had no choice but to answer. “Cum,” she blurted out. “If I keep this up I’m going to cum for you.”

“Don’t you want to cum?”

Jolayne bit her lip, already knowing the answer. She did want to cum. She wanted to cum hard. “Yes,” she said, feebly giving in to the pleasure and his power. “I want to cum. I want to come for you so bad.”

Ryan reached out took hold of one of Jolayne’s nipples. He squeezed, and then tugged on her erect tit. Jolayne’s back arched as a powerful orgasm rippled through her body.

Jolayne cried out in pleasure. Ryan twisted her nipple and she came a second time, her back arching higher as she writhed in helpless orgasm.

“Now it’s your turn to make me cum,” Ryan said. “I will give you a choice. You can suck my cock, or I can fuck your tight little pussy.”

Jolayne could barely breathe. Her body was soaked in sweat and she was sure she couldn’t take another orgasm.

“I’ll… I’ll do the first one.”

Ryan reached down and gave Jolayne’s nipple a slight twist, causing waves of pleasure to shoot through her body as she orgasmed a third time.

“I’ll suck your cock,” Jolayne pleaded, desperate to appease him. “Please, I can’t take any more orgasms. Let me suck you off. I promise I’ll do a good job. I promise.”

“I know you will,” Ryan said.

Jolayne rested on her knees, her hands behind her back and her tongue out, waiting for the cock she had promised to suck. Ryan rubbed Jolayne’s lips with his penis, and then rested the tip on her extended tongue. She waited obediently for him to decide whether he wanted to make her wrap her lips around his hard member and suck, or if he was going to make her do something else.

“Kiss down my shaft.” He ordered her. Jolayne did as she was told, her lips caressing every inch of his penis. When she reached the base, he pulled her up to his abs, which she diligently kissed and licked. Jolayne liked the way the indent of his muscle felt as she traced his skin with her tongue.

Then he pushed her down to his balls and told her to lick them. She let them rest in her mouth, massaging them with her tongue as best she could. He pulled her head back and she returned to where she had started: his cock resting on her lips as she waited for him to decide if he was going to make her to start sucking.

He pulled her head towards his body and his cock plunged into her mouth. He held her there, and Jolayne wondered if he wanted to exorcise his dominance over her, or if he simply liked the way her lips felt wrapped around his cock. He definitely has nothing to prove, she thought to herself. I’m really nothing more then his plaything. If he wanted, he could make me hold his cock in my mouth all day and I would have no choice but to endure it.

Eventually, he was satisfied and the sucking began. Jolayne remembered her promise and tried her hardest to give him the best blowjob she could. She dutifully wrapped her tongue around his member as she took him into her mouth, fearful that he might punish her if she did a poor job pleasuring him.

“You’re very good.” He told her. Jolayne enjoyed the compliment and sucked harder until he came in her mouth. He thrust into her a few more times and then pulled out, a thin trail of seaman dripping from the tip of his penis. Jolayne waited, mouth open, for him to decide if she should swallow his cum or spit it out.

Ryan told her to swallow and she obeyed. He looked down at her and she wondered what was going to happen next. Will he let me go? Will he take me with him? Is he just going to leave? The questions swirled through Jolayne’s head.

Ryan moved to the manager’s chair and sat down. Jolayne noticed that his cock was hard again. “I think I’ll fuck you now,” he said, a nonchalant tone in his voice.

Jolayne’s eyes widened. “But you promised,” she protested.

Ryan laughed. “I didn’t promise anything. All I did was give you a choice. Now come here.”

“Yes,” Jolayne replied.

Jolayne liked the way Ryan’s muscular back felt when she wrapped her arms around him. She was sitting on his lap looking down at his hard cock as it rested against her flat stomach. He moved his hips and the base of his shaft rubbed against her clit, causing small waves of pleasure to shoot down her legs. His cock looked big, and Jolayne was sure it would hurt when he put it inside her.

Ryan lifted Jolayne up and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her tight pussy. She gasped as he moved her in circles, using his penis to tease her clit and arouse her even more.

Jolayne could feel the wetness dripping from her pussy. She wrapped her arms tighter around Ryan’s broad shoulders, partially because of fear and partially because of lust, and waited for him to put his hard cock inside her. She felt small in his muscular arms, and although she was secretly excited, she was afraid of what he might do to her.

“Please be gentle with me,” Jolayne begged. “I know you can do whatever you want to me, but please, don’t be rough with me. I’m begging you.”

“Don’t worry,” he said, his voice full of confidence. “You’re going to love this.”

Ryan slid Jolayne down onto his hard, thick cock. Jolayne gasped and came hard to the feeling of his manhood filling her tight, little pussy. It was like nothing Jolayne had ever experienced before, and couldn’t even compare to her earlier orgasms. She was overtaken with pleasure as he lifted her up and then slid her back down onto his cock again. Each thrust brought a bigger, more powerful orgasm that swept through her body and resonated in her mind.

For Jolayne, there was nothing but the pleasure, only his cock and how great it made her feel. She became absorbed with the feeling, and every orgasm brought her closer to some cathartic peak she never knew existed.

Ryan grinded his hips and Jolayne could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as she came again. She had lost track of how many times she had cum. All she could do was hold on to his strong shoulders, her eyes half closed, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, as he forced her to orgasm over and over again.

Jolayne was trembling with pleasure when he spun her around and let her limp body fall forward onto the table. She let out an endless serious of quick, sharp moans, her pussy still sporadically tightening around his cock even though he was no longer thrusting.

“Why did you stop?” Jolayne asked. Her voice was soft and she could barely speak, but she forced the words out.

“I’m releasing you,” Ryan said, and suddenly the power he held over her dissipated like smoke into the air.

Jolayne’s first emotion was anger. She struggled forward off his penis, but the motion forced her to orgasm and she slid limply back onto his cock.

“You can go,” he said. “Call the cops if you want.”

Jolayne tried to move, but she was too weak. She knew this was her chance. She new that she should push him away, make for the door, run as far away as she could, but then she remembered how good his penis felt inside her. She could still feel it throbbing deep within her tender pussy.

As if he could read her thoughts, Ryan thrust his hips forward. Jolayne gasped and came again. It was then that she realized what he was doing. He knew that she wanted to stay, and she hated herself because he was right. Her lust began to consume her. She had to orgasm, just one more time.

Even now, she though, free from his power, I’m still helpless to resist him.

“Why haven’t you left?” he asked.

“Because,” Jolayne took a deep breath, knowing this was the ultimate humiliation, “because I want you to keep making me cum.”

“You want me to make you cum more?”

“Please.” Jolayne’s voice trembled as she spoke.

“Then do it yourself. I’m done doing the work.”

“You’re… you’re going to make me have sex with you?”

“Yes.”

Helpless to resist her own desire, Jolayne began grinding her hips while Ryan lay back in the chair, looking very relaxed with his hands behind his head. She began pumping on top of him and the pleasure returned, sweeping through her body like lightening. She could feel her pussy squeezing his thick cock, as if it was trying to pull the pleasure from him.

“Are you ready to take my cum?” Ryan asked, but Jolayne didn’t answer. She was lost in the waves of pleasure, consumed by the orgasms his penis allowed her.

When Ryan came, the pleasure Jolayne felt was indescribable. Her body quivered and shook, and every muscle seemed to go limp with exhaustion. She slumped forward, soaked in sweat and barely able to breath.

Ryan put his clothes back on and reached into his pocket. Jolayne was scarcely conscious when he slipped a business card into her hand.

“I’d hold on to that if I were you,” he said as he walked out the back door. “You’re going to need it.”

Jolayne said nothing about the incident. Every time she thought about what had happened, her anger was overshadowed by her lust and the embarrassment of how she had acted. She also felt a hint of desire building inside her that she couldn’t explain or ignore. The incident plagued her thoughts, and she found herself getting aroused despite her best intentions.

By the next day, Jolayne’s desire had turned into a craving. The pleasure she had received from Ryan haunted her. She called in sick to work and tried to satisfy herself with her fingers while thinking about him. She recreated the scene in her mind, remembering how helpless she was and how good Ryan’s hard cock felt inside her, but she couldn’t orgasm, and the masturbation only served to arouse her more.

By the end of the day, Jolayne had worked herself into a desperate fervor of lust for Ryan. She couldn’t understand why, but the need to orgasm was consuming her. Jolayne’s mind flashed back to the business card Ryan had placed in her hand and the last words he had spoken to her before he left.

Damn him, she thought as she fingered her pussy. How does he have this kind of power over me?

Frustration began to overwhelm Jolayne. She reached into her purse for her cell phone and the business card, knowing she was about to make a bad decision.

The business card was simple, containing only his first name and a phone number. On the back was an address, which she assumed was his.

Jolayne dialed the number. Ryan answered and she immediately hung up. Her fingers went back down to her pussy. She was dripping with arousal. Jolayne cursed, bit her lip and dialed the number again.

“Hello?”

Jolayne was silent for a second, not knowing what to say, or even how to start the conversation. A few seconds passed and she was suddenly afraid that he was going to hang up.

“It’s… It’s Jolayne, um, from the other night.”

“I remember.”

Silence

“Well,” Jolayne stammered, “I was wondering, I mean, I was hoping if you could…”

“If I could what?”

Jolayne’s fingers were teasing and pressing on her clit. Even Ryan’s voice seamed to arouse her. She swallowed and gave in to her desires.

“Please,” she begged, desperation creeping into her voice. “I need you to make me cum again. I’ll do anything. I’ll do anything you say. I need it so bad! Please!”

If her sudden outburst shocked him, Ryan didn’t let it show.

“Be at the address on the card at ten o’clock tonight,” he said, “and wear something sexy.”

Jolayne spent more time then she intended picking out a sexy outfit to wear. She was worried that Ryan wouldn’t want to pleasure her if she wasn’t wearing clothing that aroused him, so she spent over an hour trying on different outfits. Eventually, she settled on a red miniskirt that her mother hated and a matching red thong. She chose a shirt that was low cut and decided, after much hesitation, to go braless.

Jolayne looked at her exposed cleavage in the mirror. She could see the outline of her nipples through the thin fabric. Jolayne almost had a change of heart, but then she looked at her watch and saw it was almost ten o’clock. She knew Ryan was waiting for her, and her pussy moistened at the thought of his naked body. Letting her inhabitations disappear, she grabbed her keys and raced out the door.

Jolayne’s hand shook as she rang the doorbell. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I can’t believe I’m doing this? It was the only thing she could think of.

When Ryan finally answered the door, all Jolayne could do was stair at him with longing in her eyes. He wore a pair of loose-fitting boxers and a silk robe, which Jolayne thought made him look strangely like some sort of king.

“Come in,” he said as he led her into his house.

Ryan’s home was nothing exceptionally special or interesting. It could have belonged to any twenty-something-year-old. His walls were decorated with posters and there was a sense of clutter in every corner, as if he never cleaned, only organized small piles that were scattered throughout the house. Oh his computer, Jolayne could see the digital pictures he had taken of her. She blushed and looked away, acknowledging that the pictures were only one more level of power that he held over her.

Ryan led Jolayne into the living room and sat down on his plush couch. He made no effort to invite her to sit with him, so she stood in the middle of the room waiting for something to happen.

“So you came back for more?” he asked. His voice seemed to melt away Jolayne’s defenses. She looked down at the floor, her face reddening.

“Well,” he continued, “It’s going to cost you.”

Jolayne couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Isn’t having sex with me enough?” she asked.

“I’ll admit, I enjoy fucking you,” Ryan said, “but if you want more pleasure, you’re going to have to submit to me completely and willingly.”

Jolayne could feel her pussy moisten at his ultimatum. The word ‘submit’ seemed to slide sensually off his tongue into her ears.

“What will I have to do?” she asked.

“Anything and everything.”

Jolayne wanted to scream yes, but a voice in the back of her mind was telling her that this was a bad idea.

“I don’t know,” Jolayne replied. Ryan smiled and rose from the couch. Jolayne trembled as he walked towards her, remembering how easily he could bend her to his will.

Ryan spun Jolayne around and pressed her against the wall. He pulled her hands above her head and held her in place by her wrists. His free hand slid down to her breast and Jolayne suddenly wished that she had worn a bra. She could feel his hardening member pressing against her tight ass as his hand teased and fondled her hardening nipples.

Jolayne could feel the pleasure returning to her. Although Ryan was not actively controlling her, Jolayne’s addiction to his touch began to weaken her resistance, lulling her into a state of submission.

Ryan’s hand moved down underneath Jolayne’s miniskirt. She felt her legs begin to quiver as he stroked her inner thigh. His hand brushed over her pussy, just barely touching her tender clit. The sensation brought Jolayne to the verge of an orgasm that had been building for days.

“Please let me cum,” she pleaded.

“You know what you have to do,” Ryan whispered into her ear before softly kissing her neck.

“Please,” Jolayne said, her breath short and sharp. “Please let your slave cum, Master.”

As she spoke, orgasm washed over her, causing her legs to give out. She dropped to her knees.

“Then we have a deal,” Ryan said as he stood above her.

Jolayne turned from the wall. “I am at your mercy, Master,” she said. “How will you use your new slave?

Just then, the doorbell rang. “Finally,” said Ryan. He walked to the door and opened it, revealing a perky blond wearing an overcoat. “What took you so long?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, Master,” she said, her face flush with embarrassment. “I was running late. A policeman pulled me over. I offered him a blowjob to get out of the ticket, just like told me.” She averted her eyes. “He said yes.”

“So you blew him?” Ryan asked.

“I will always obey you, Master,” she said. “I am a good slave.”

“I know you are,” Ryan said. “Now let’s see what’s underneath that coat.”

The blond opened her coat, exposing her small, athletic body. She wore a black corset that helped to make her medium sized breasts look larger. Her panties were also black, and they had straps that connected to matching fishnet stockings that completed the ensemble.

“Can I come inside?” she asked, her cheeks and chest reddening with embarrassment.

“Amy,” Ryan said as he led the woman inside, “I would like you to meat my newest slave, Jolayne.”

Amy smiled, and Jolayne returned a weak wave. It was the most awkward introduction Jolayne had ever experienced.

“Good,” Ryan said. “Now that we’re all introduced, let’s have some fun.”

Jolayne and Amy knelt before their new Master. The two girls spread their legs and put their hands behind their heads, exposing there pussies and forcing their breasts forward. Jolayne did not enjoy putting herself on display, but she could see Ryan’s cock starting to get hard and she began to get aroused at the pleasure she hoped to be receiving.

Amy licked her lips and Jolayne began to feel self-conscious. Compared to Amy’s sexy ensemble, Jolayne felt inadequate in her mini skirt and low-cut shirt.

“Please fuck this slave’s hot pussy, Master” Amy said, and Jolayne suddenly realized that she was going to have to compete for her Master’s affections.

“No,” Jolayne blurted out. “Fuck me. Um, I mean, I want you so bad.”

“A very tough decision,” Ryan said. “Let’s have a competition.” He pulled down his boxers, revealing his semi-hard cock, and sat on the couch. “You both can take turns pleasuring me. Whoever makes me cum will get a reward. The loser will get punished.”

Ryan looked over his slaves. “Amy, you can go first because you dressed the sexiest.”

Jolayne was embarrassed and disappointed, but she did not move as she watched Amy crawl to her Master and kiss his manhood. She cradled his balls while she licked him, soft moans escaping from her mouth.

Jolayne began to get wet as she watched Amy take her Master’s cock completely into her mouth, and Jolayne suddenly realized that she had never wanted to be anybody as much as she wanted to be Amy right now.

Jolayne began to lick her lips. Ryan noticed and smiled. “That’s enough, Amy,” he said as he pushed her off his cock. Jolayne’s eyes lit up, but her excitement was overshadowed by worry when it occurred to her that she would have to find some way to trump Amy.

Jolayne crawled to her Master and lifted up her shirt. She let his cock settle in between her soft breasts, something Amy wasn’t properly endowed to imitate, and began to massage her Master’s manhood.

“My body is yours now, Master,” Jolayne said, trying her best to sound sexy. “Please use my breasts for pleasure.”

Ryan moaned and Jolayne began to suck and lick the tip of his penis. She could feel him getting harder and she knew he was about to cum. Jolayne smiled, but then she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head.

Amy pulled Jolayne backwards by her hair and lunged forward, wrapping her lips around Ryan’s cock right before he came. Ryan grunted as he ejaculated in Amy’s mouth. Amy swallowed his load, a victorious look in her eyes.

Ryan scratched his chin, his cock still resting in Amy’s mouth, and then said “Well Amy, I guess that means you win.” He looked over at Jolayne. “I guess it’s time for your punishment.”

“But that’s not fair,” Jolayne protested. Amy smirked as Ryan’s eyes locked with Jolayne’s. Jolayne tried to object, but Ryan’s power over her was absolute. He caressed her cheek as he laid her down on the floor.

“Make her lick my clit while you fuck me,” Amy said, her voice giddy with excitement. “Or even better, make her masturbate while she watches you fuck me.”

Ryan shot a stern glance in Amy’s direction, and she realized that she had overstepped herself.

“Um, whatever you had in mind is best, Master,” Amy apologized. “Forgive this slave for speaking out of turn.”

Ryan turned back to Jolayne, who lay helpless on the floor. He lifted her shirt off and threw it on the couch, his hands caressing her hardening nipples. Using his finger, he drew a line from her lips down to her neck, past her soft breasts, stopping at her flat stomach. Ryan drew a little circle around her bellybutton before moving his finger down to Jolayne’s thigh. He caressed the sensitive skin, and then pulled down Jolayne’s miniskirt and cast it away.

Jolayne trembled with pleasure and anticipation as Ryan removed her red panties. He began to rub his finger over the lips of Jolayne’s moist pussy, forcing quick moans to escape from her mouth.

Amy wrapped her arms around Ryan’s chest. “You’re supposed to be punishing her, Master,” she said, “and pleasuring me.”

Ryan smiled. “Would you like to play with her?”

“Can I?” Amy asked.

“Go ahead.”

Amy let her hands roam over Jolayne’s breasts. She gently fondled them, then leaned forward and kissed one of Jolayne’s nipples.

“I’ve never had a slave before,” She said as she traced the outline of Jolayne’s lips with her finger. “I can do anything I want to you.”

Amy spread Jolayne’s legs.

“What are you going to do?” Jolayne asked, unsure if she liked the idea of being at Amy’s mercy.

Amy teased Jolayne’s breast, tugging on her firm nipple as she snuggled up next to Jolayne and tenderly kissed her neck.

“I’m going to embarrass you,” Amy whispered in Jolayne’s ear, “right in front of Master. Then he will see that I am the better slave and you are just a worthless slut.”

“Please don’t.” Jolayne tried to say, but Amy put a finger to Jolayne’s lips, effectively silencing her.

“So tell us,” Amy said, a wicked smile on her face, “have you ever fantasized about another woman before?”

“Amy,” Jolayne began to protest, but Amy’s hand shot down to Jolayne’s pussy and flicked her sensitive clit, bringing Jolayne closer to orgasm.

“I believe I am your Mistress, for the moment,” Amy said as she massaged Jolayne’s helpless pussy.

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” Jolayne said, hating the fact that she had to beg for Amy’s forgiveness.

“Now answer the question,” Amy demanded.

Jolayne bit her lip and swallowed hard. “Yes, Mistress, I have.”

Amy rewarded Jolayne by pressing on her clit, sending a small orgasm through Jolayne’s body.

“Say thank you, slave,” Amy commanded, enjoying the power she had over Jolayne.

“Thank you for pleasuring your slave, Mistress,” Jolayne coldly replied.

“Now who did you fantasize about?” Amy asked.

“Her name was Jenny,” Jolayne said. “She’s a friend from high school. She was so sexy.”

“Did she ever know you were attracted to her? Did you ever do anything?”

Jolayne’s face turned bright red. “Please don’t make me,” she begged, realizing the predicament she was in.

Amy stuck a finger inside Jolayne’s pussy and Jolayne yelped with pleasure.

“One time,” Jolayne said as she dangled on the verge of a powerful orgasm, “I spent the night at her house. We had a few drinks and fell asleep in bed together. I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to wake her, but she was passed out.”

Amy teased Jolayne’s g-spot and Jolayne began to grind on her finger, desperate to cum.

“I noticed her shirt had come up,” Jolayne continued, “leaving her breasts exposed. They felt so good when I touched them. I licked and sucked on her tits, then I bent her over the bed and pulled her panties down. I licked her clit and tried to see how far I could stick my tongue into her pussy. She came, but she never woke up. I never told her what happened.”

Amy laughed triumphantly as she reached into Jolayne’s purse and pulled out her cell phone. “Call her,” Amy said, a look of vengeance in her eyes. “Tell her what you did.”

“Please, Mistress, no,” Jolayne pleaded. “I’ll do anything, anything but that.”

Amy handed the cell phone to Jolayne. “Do it.”

Jolayne took the phone and dialed the number, tears forming in her eyes, but Ryan took the phone from her at the last second and hung up.

“I think that’s a bad idea,” he said to Amy.

“But Master, she’s supposed to be punished,” Amy said.

“I think she’s been punished enough.”

“So it’s time for my reward?” Amy asked. Ryan said nothing.

Jolayne and Amy followed Ryan up the stairs to his bedroom. “I’ve changed my mind,” he said as he removed his robe. “I think I’m also going to fuck Jolayne.”

“But Master, why?” Amy said, the shock obvious on her face.

“To be honest,” said Ryan, “I just love the way her pussy feels wrapped around my cock, plus, you don’t play fair.”

“Master,” Amy exclaimed, dropping to her knees, “I need your cock so bad. Look at how sexy I dressed for you. Please don’t throw me away. I’ll do anything. I swear it. Anything!”

Amy began to cry and, despite what had happened, Jolayne felt sorry for her. This poor girl, Jolayne thought. Her obsession for Master’s pleasure has driven her crazy. She’s given him everything she has to offer and he’s finally done with her.

Jolayne began to think about how many girls before Amy had found themselves in the very same position, but she was suddenly interrupted.

“This is all your fault, bitch,” Amy yelled as she pointed at Jolayne. “I’ll kill you.”

Amy lunged across the room towards Jolayne, but Ryan caught her and threw her on the bed. Amy fought to get to Jolayne, but she soon found herself helplessly gazing into Ryan’s eyes as he entranced her.

Jolayne had never seen another person entranced by Ryan before. She watched with lusty anticipation as Ryan forced another woman to submit to his will. Jolayne’s hand moved to her pussy. She played with her clit as she watched Amy’s eyes glaze over and her arms go limp.

“Please fuck me,” Amy mumbled as Ryan laid her down on the bed. “I’ll do… anything… your slave… anything.”

“Can’t you two just get along,” Ryan said as he turned to Jolayne. She felt herself being drawn towards him and realized that she was now also under his control.

“Submit to me,” Ryan said as he spun Jolayne around and fondled her helpless body.

“Yes, Master,” Jolayne said as Ryan laid her down on top of Amy. “I am yours to command.”

Ryan pulled down Amy’s panties and spread both girl’s legs, exposing their pussys. Jolayne could feel Amy’s tits pressed against her own, and she liked the way her hard nipples felt against Amy’s.

“Amy,” said Ryan, “Spread Jolayne’s pussy. Jolayne, you do the same to Amy, and grind your clits together.

The girls did as they were told, obediently obeying their Master. Jolayne could feel Amy’s pussy quiver as their clits rubbed. Soon, her own pussy was quivering as she waited for her Master to choose which slave he wanted to fuck first.

Both girls began to pant like dogs as their arousal grew. Ryan walked up and plunged his hard cock into Jolayne’s pussy. Jolayne came instantly, her body shuddering with pleasure. Ryan pulled his cock from Jolayne’s tight pussy and slid it into Amy’s. Jolayne could feel Amy tremble underneath her as orgasm overtook her.

Ryan began to fuck both girls simultaneously, vigorously thrusting into one and then the other, as if deciding which pussy he liked more. He finally settled on Jolayne, pulling her hair as he fucked her over and over again.

Eventually, the orgasms began to take a toll on Jolayne’s body, sapping her strength to the point of exhaustion. Weak form the pleasure, she could do nothing but lie there, venerable and powerless as Ryan had his way with her.

Ryan grunted, his cock getting thicker as Jolayne’s pussy tightened. He pulled Jolayne up as he came inside her, still thrusting into her helpless pussy even after he had ejaculated.

Ryan let Jolayne fall back onto Amy when he was done with her. The last thing Jolayne remembered, before she blacked out was the look on Amy’s face when Ryan commanded her to clean his cock. It was the look of a woman who had nothing left to offer but obedience.

“Yes, Master,” Amy said. “I am your faithful slave.”

Jolayne’s eyes opened to the sight of Amy licking Ryan’s semi-hard cock, her tongue attending to every inch of his manhood. She found herself getting aroused as she watched Amy diligently clean her Master, and Jolayne wondered how long she had been unconscious. Am I horny again, she asked herself with disbelief? Jolayne reached down to her tender pussy and let her fingers caress the soft folds of skin. She was wet. How can this be, she asked herself, but her arousal was undeniable. Am I really this helpless to resist him?

“I see you’re finally awake,” Ryan said when he noticed Jolayne. “That’s enough, Amy.”

Amy pulled her tongue back into her mouth and waited on her knees for her Master’s next command. She looked up at Ryan, her eyes displaying a lusty sadness that wordlessly begged for forgiveness.

“Would you like to see something?” Ryan asked Jolayne as he walked towards her. “Do you see that picture on the wall?” he said, pointing to a picture of woman in business suit. “That’s Amy when I first met her. She was a lawyer, a real uppity bitch. I guess it’s her cut-throat nature that makes her hostile towards you.”

Jolayne examined the picture and saw the resemblance, but the well dressed business woman that was framed on the wall seemed like a completely different person. The old Amy’s eyes oozed confidence, and her posture was that of a shark. Looking at Amy now, Jolayne could see that the powerful lawyer was just a shadow of her former self.

Ryan placed his hand on Amy’s head. “Open your mouth,” he ordered. Amy’s eyes widened with happiness and she opened her mouth, her tongue licking her lips in anticipation. “You may suck me off,” Ryan said.

“Thank you so much, Master,” Amy exclaimed as she wrapped her lips around her Master’s hardening cock.

“It took a while,” Ryan continued, “but I eventually broke Amy’s will, though the introduction of you into our world seems to have revived some of her earlier passion.”

Jolayne bit her lip as she watched Amy take Ryan’s cock completely into her mouth while she gently massaged his balls.

“You, though,” Ryan said, “are not yet completely broken. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have introduced you to Amy so soon, but what’s done is done.” Ryan pulled Amy off his now erect cock and said “Amy, masturbate on the bed until I return with Jolayne.”

“As you wish, Master,” Amy said, her disappointment obvious.

Ryan looked over at Jolayne. “Come with me.”

Ryan led Jolayne into another room that had access to a balcony. “You want me to go out there?” Jolayne asked, suddenly aware of her lack of clothing.

“This is what I mean,” Ryan said. He put a hand on Jolayne’s shoulder. Jolayne suddenly felt weak and dropped to her knees. “I think the problem is that I have not yet denied you pleasure.” Ryan released his grip on Jolayne’s shoulder and Jolayne found herself suddenly powerless. She fell forward onto her hands, barely able to support her own weight. Ryan walked behind her, enjoying the view of her exposed pussy. He let his hand rest on her firm ass, then drew a line with his finger down to her clit. He gently caressed it and waves of pleasure brought Jolayne to the verge of orgasm.

Ryan began to massage Jolayne’s clit, teasing her body and bringing her closer to the gratification she so strongly desired.

“Listen to me,” Ryan said. “You are helpless. You crave the satisfaction that only I can give you. Because of this, you will give your body to me. You have no choice. You are mine.”

He’s right, Jolayne thought as Ryan’s words echoed through her head. She grinded her hips in a desperate attempt to cum, but could only arouse herself more. Only he can allow me to orgasm. He is my, my Master.

“My body is yours,” Jolayne cried out. “I am yours. I’m your helpless plaything. Do with me what you will.”

Surprisingly, Ryan did not allow Jolayne to orgasm. “Now go onto the balcony,” Ryan commanded.

Not the balcony, Jolayne thought, knowing that she could not deny her declaration of submission. Her mind strained to discover some solution to her problem. My body is his. My will is his. I have nothing, nothing but his mercy.

“Please, Master,” Jolayne begged, throwing herself at Ryan’s feet. “This lowly slave begs you to reconsider. Please don’t expose my body to the world. Please, Master, take pity on this helpless slave. I’m begging you. Please!”

Jolayne kissed Ryan’s feet, hoping that he would see her devotion and show her mercy.

“No,” Ryan said.

Jolayne listened to the horns of the passing cars as Ryan bent her over the railing of his balcony. “Spread your pussy,” Ryan ordered.

“Yes, Master.”

As she complied, Jolayne thought back to the very first time Ryan had ordered her to spread her most intimate place. Nothing has changed, she thought. I am just as much his slave now as I was back then. I must show him that I can be a good slave. Then he will be nice to me. I must show him my loyalty, and he will treat me well. I must. It’s all I have.

Ryan let his hard cock rest on Jolayne’s ass, rubbing it on the soft skin. He pulled back suddenly, and then thrust his member into Jolayne’s pussy, filling her completely. He let his cock rest inside her as she tightened and orgasmed around him. Then, just as Jolayne’s pleasure began to subside, he pulled out and thrust into her again. More orgasms ripped through Jolayne’s body as her pussy squeezed and contracted around his hard cock.

“More,” Jolayne managed to say.

Ryan pulled his cock out. “A slave does not give orders,” he said.

“Forgive me, Master,” Jolayne said, lost in the moment. “Please use this slave’s humble pussy for pleasure.”

Ryan smiled and began pumping into Jolayne, each thrust going deeper and deeper into her quivering pussy. He took her arms and pulled them behind her back, forcing Jolayne to bend even further over the balcony.

Jolayne could feel her exposed tit swaying to the motion of Ryan’s thrusts. Using one hand to hold her wrists behind her back, Ryan reached forward and cupped one of Jolayne’s breasts. He began to twist and tug on her nipple, adding to Jolayne’s pleasure. When he was done fondling her body, his hand moved to Jolayne’s mouth. She passionately sucked on her Master’s finger as he fucked her without regard.

Ryan’s cock got thicker and Jolayne knew that he would climax soon. “Beg for my cum,” Ryan commanded.

“Please cum inside me, Master,” Jolayne begged, fearful that he might stop if she did not satisfy him. “Please grant this slave the honor of receiving your hot seaman. You own my pussy, Master. I am your helpless fuck slave. Please cum inside me. Please!”

Ryan moaned and thrust into Jolayne, his thick cock completely inside her. Jolayne felt her body shake uncontrollably, her mouth open, her eyes wide, as they came together. The orgasm seamed to last for hours, and Jolayne could do nothing but tremble and shudder as the tremors of pleasure consumed her.

When the orgasm finally ended, Jolayne went numb, hanging limply off the railing as Ryan slowly removed his cock from her tender pussy. Her mouth was dry and her breath was short, but Jolayne managed the words.

“Thank you for using me, Master. Your slave is forever grateful.”

Jolayne watched Amy’s fingers teas her clit as she desperately rubbed her pussy. Amy’s breath was heavy, and when she saw Jolayne and Ryan return to the bedroom her eyes lit up. “Please, Master,” Amy said. “Please let me cum. I’ll do anything.”

“Get up,” Ryan said as he sat on the recliner in the corner of his room. “Both of you, kneel before me.”

The two girls obeyed, dropping to their knees, their heads on the floor.

“I want you both to suck me off,” Ryan said. “Let’s see if we can’t improve your teamwork.

Jolayne and Amy exchanged a glance of disapproval.

“I am here for your pleasure,” Jolayne said.

“My only purpose is to satisfy you,” Amy added as she began to kiss the tip of Ryan’s cock. Realizing she had missed another opportunity to be first, Jolayne began to lick Ryan’s balls.

“That feels good,” Ryan said.

“Thank you, Master,” Both girls said, each thinking that Ryan was talking to them.

Amy began to kiss up and down Ryan’s Shaft. Feeling left out, Jolayne began to kiss Ryan’s balls, working her way up to Amy. Soon, both girls were kissing Ryan’s cock, their lips caressing every inch of his manhood.

“Use your tits,” Ryan commanded.

The girls pressed their tits together, using their breasts to massage Ryan’s cock. Jolayne could feel her erect nipples grinding against Amy’s as they used their bodies to pleasure their Master.

“Masturbate each other,” Ryan ordered, his cock now fully erect.

Jolayne reached down to Amy’s dripping pussy and began to rub it. She could feel Amy’s fingers tracing the lips of her own pussy as she began to tease Amy’s clit. Amy’s body began to quiver with pleasure.

And then Jolayne began to feel pleasure as Amy pressed and rubbed Jolayne’s clit. Jolayne grinded on Amy’s finger, impressed with Amy’s skillful touch.

“How do our tits feel, Master?” Jolayne asked as she bent forward to kiss Ryan’s abs.

“Fantastic,” Ryan replied. “Now cum.”

On his command, both girls orgasmed, their bodies trembling as they did their best keep pleasuring their master.

“Again.”

Another orgasm erupted inside the slaves. Jolayne gasped, pulling Amy close to her as they shook with ecstasy.

“I’m going to cum,” Ryan said. “Amy, present yourself.”

Amy reluctantly pulled her tits off her Master’s cock and put her arms behind her back, thrusting her own tits forward and spreading her legs to reveal her pussy.

“Jolayne,” Ryan continued, “shoot my cum onto Amy.”

“As you wish, Master,” Jolayne replied. She began to rub Ryan’s cock, her fingers tightening as she masturbated her Master. Her free hand massaged his balls. She gently fondled them until she felt them tighten. His cock got thicker and he grunted as he shot his cum on Amy’s face and chest.

“Lick the cum off her tits,” Ryan said.

Jolayne leaned forwards and began to lick Amy’s tits, letting her tongue tease and Amy’s hardening nipples. Jolayne began to finger Amy, enjoying the way she remained frozen even as Jolayne pleasured her. Jolayne let a finger glide over Amy’s clit, causing Amy to cum. She liked the helpless look on Amy’s face as she pinched her clit, causing her to cum again.

Ryan leaned back enjoying the sight of his two slaves as they pleasured each other. life is good he thought to himself as Amy writhed on Jolayne’s fingers and came a second time. Who should I enslave next?