The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adelaide’s Toy

Author’s note: the usual disclaimers apply, viewer discretion advised, don’t steal this, et cetera. I welcome any and all feedback.

I have to say I do not want to write this. But I must write it. I am compelled to write it. I have been ordered to write it and so I sit here to type this story, unable to stop myself.

Upon review by Adelaide, I am allowed to leave in the first paragraph, but the rest of my intro must be excised. I am to get to the story faster.

I was a happy enough man once. I had graduated as the valedictorian of my class in high school. I had easily gotten an academic scholarship to the university of my choice. I stayed fit by running and doing push ups, so while I was never the most handsome fellow, but I did okay in attracting women. I suppose I was a bit arrogant then.

Adelaide says I was a lot arrogant then. I do not want to tell you that, but I must.

Adelaide says I must describe myself. I am about six feet tall, thin, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Hurry up, Adelaide says.

I was at a one of those large, loud college parties everyone goes to so they can say they were there. I was with a few friends, and we were hoping to get a few females interested enough in us so we could convince them to have sex with us. One friend pointed out a young looking woman, a blonde with a pretty face, and said her name was Adelaide. I think perhaps I snickered and made some kind of remark about Adelaide being a funny sounding name. The woman turned when I said it, even though she should not have heard me. She was on the other side of a loud and very crowded room, and I was speaking in a whisper into my friend’s ear.

Yet, she heard me. She turned and looked right at me. She looked me up and down, and for some reason I watched her bright blue eyes. Something there seemed to shine. I think she said something, but I could not hear her. I felt a weird, creepy feeling come over me, and then I suddenly felt ashamed of myself. For what, I was not sure. Adelaide looked away from me, and I looked at the floor. Then I became very uncomfortable at the party. There was suddenly too many people around. I had to get out of the room. Out of the building. I told my friend I felt sick and excused myself.

I think getting out of the party took me ten minutes. Several people stopped me to talk to me, and I kept having to say I felt sick and was leaving. By the time I got outside, I was sick. I stepped out of the door, took a deep breath of cool night air and then rushed to the grass where I up-chucked seemingly everything I eaten and drunk over the previous two days.

I felt a little light headed after that, and started to walk back to my dorm. I heard some giggles behind me and turned to see who was giggling. Adelaide and two of her friends were there. If I said before that Adelaide had a pretty face, I was understating things. She was lovely in a very sensual way. Golden blonde hair, big blue eyes, perfect lips, round breasts, hourglass figure, long legs, clothed in a tight, shimmery, white dress. And her friends were also very attractive. Another blonde and a brunette, looking young and sexy in short dresses and high heels. They were a shapely trio of women, and I was torn between a instinctual urge to run and an instinctual urge to try to get laid. So I stood there like an idiot as the three girls walked up to me.

Eventually, I realized Adelaide was talking to the other women as they approached. I knew I should turn and run as fast as I could. But the more I watched them, the more aroused I got. I still felt light headed, but I no longer felt sick. If I had run away, would that have kept me from this fate?

Adelaide says no.

So there I stood, with a growing hard-on and wanting to have sex while thinking I should get away. Adelaide was speaking to the other women and they were giggling.

“I will show you,” Adelaide said, “how easily I can control him.”

“What?” I said aloud. Adelaide kept talking to the other women.

“It is just a matter of the right motivation with the right enchantment.”

“What?” I said again.

“His conversational skills are obviously pathetic, but he is only a boy.”

“Hey!” I was about to object, but Adelaide and the other two women were standing beside me now, and Adelaide put her hand on my mouth. Then she began to whisper into my ear. I cannot tell you what she said for two reasons. One, I did not understand the language she was using, and, two, I became very distracted by the sensation of her hand sliding from my mouth down to my crotch. Her hand rubbed my pants, the fabric over my now very hard cock. Her voice was a sultry whisper, and I could smell her perfume. My mind was soon not paying any attention to the words she was speaking.

My lightheadedness got worse for a moment, and then I seemed to become more steady. Aroused but steady. I am not sure I had any coherent thoughts at that point. Just a desire to fuck. My memory of the minutes she spent stroking me and whispering to me is foggy. Eventually, she stopped talking and stopped touching me. I blinked, and all three women laughed at me.

“Now, watch this,” said Adelaide. She looked me in the eyes and said, “Stand on one foot.”

I lifted my left foot off the ground. I did not think about it or question why. I just did it.

“Put your foot down.” I put my foot back on the ground.

“Hold out your right arm.”

I lifted my right arm up until it was pointed at the women and perpendicular to my body.

“You are incapable of lowering your arm. Now, try to lower it.”

I tried. Or I think I did. I wanted to put my arm down. The women were laughing at me, and I was starting to feel embarrassed. But my arm did not move. The muscles in my arm did not respond to my intent.

The brunette whispered something to Adelaide, who smiled and nodded. The brunette stepped over to me and embraced my right arm. She lifted her feet off the ground and hung there on my arm, which did not move even a millimeter.

“Oh my god,” said the brunette, “this is so cool!” She stood and released my arm. “Can you do that to his penis?” She giggled.

“Of course,” said Adelaide. “Though, as you may notice, I do not need to just now.”

The women all laughed. I did still have a raging hard-on. It was trying very hard to bust through my jeans.

“I can also do this to his penis,” she said with a smirk. “Put your arm down,” she said to me.

My arm dropped.

“Now your arm is limp and useless. You cannot move it at all. It is as limp as a rag doll.”

The other blonde giggled. “You can do that to his penis?”

“Of course.”

The other blonde walked over to my arm and pulled it up by the wrist. My arm flopped down when she released it. “Try to lift it,” she said.

“I am,” I said truthfully.

“Oh my god, that is awesome,” she said to Adelaide. “Can you do it now?”

“I could,” said Adelaide, “but I like seeing him standing there all hard and unable to do anything about it. Poor little boy probably wants to fuck each one of us.” The other blonde and the brunette giggled. “Don’t you, little boy?” Adelaide asked me.

I tried to say no, but what came out of my mouth was, “Yes.”

“Good boy. Now say you want to fuck us.”

Again I tried to refuse. But I could hear myself eagerly say, “I want to fuck you.”

“See? He cannot lie. But it gets better. Now tell us you want desperately to be a fuck toy to be used in any way we wish.”

The brunette gasped a little.

I wanted to hold my lips together, to say nothing. But instead, I said, “Please, I want so desperately to be your fuck toy to be used in any way you wish.” And as I said it, I could hear the sound of genuine desperation in my own voice. I wanted to turn and run. I tried to make my legs move, but they refused. And the women all laughed.

“Make him kiss my ass,” said the brunette.

“I’ll do better than that,” said Adelaide. “Little boy,” she said to me, “you want to kiss her ass, don’t you?”

I nodded and said yes.

“Then beg for it.”

No, I would not beg for that. And yet, I did. Eagerly. “Please, let me kiss your ass. I will do anything, just for a chance to kiss your ass.”

The brunette laughed. She turned around and wiggled her ass at me. “Well, come kiss it.”

I stepped closer to her. I tried to walk past her, but my legs stopped. I leaned down and just as my lips were about to kiss her ass, she stepped away. I stepped forward. She stepped away. She led me around in a circle, giggling, as I chased her ass. Adelaide and the other blonde were laughing loudly. I could not stop. I had to kiss that ass. Around and around I chased the brunette, until finally she let me kiss her ass. My lips touched the fabric of her dress and felt the firmness of her flesh beneath. I felt a shiver of arousal.

As I straightened up, Adelaide said, “Now thank her for allowing you the honor of kisssing her ass.”

“Thank you,” I said, “for letting me have the honor of kissing your ass.” By now I was finding even think of resisting to be difficult. But I managed to muster up some strength while the women laughed at me

“Look,” I said, about to protest.

“You do not have permission to talk,” Adelaide said to me.

And just like that, I could not speak. I wanted to. I wanted to object to them laughing at me. But I could not. Which caused them to laugh even louder.

“That is awesome!” said the other blonde. “Oh, I know!” she said in a happy tone that made me realize I was afraid. “Make him act like a dog.”

There was no way I was going to do that. Nothing in the wide world would make me act like a dog in front of these women. But I did not walk away. I still could not even open my mouth to voice even the simplest objection. Foolishly, I hoped perhaps I could simply disobey.

Adelaide looked at me and said, “You will get down on your hands and knees, and you will not be able to stand up. Dog barks will be the only sound you can make, and you will crawl over to her,” here Adelaide pointed at the other blonde, “and hump her foot until I tell you to stop.”

And before I could think of how to stop myself, I was kneeling down. I placed my hands on the ground. I looked up and wanted to object, but no words came out of my mouth. I only barked like a dog. I crawled over to the other blonde, and was overwhelmed with a need to hump her leg. I began to rub my crotch against her shoe and whimper like a dog. It felt so good, and I thought I was sure to cum. That the women were all laughing at me seemed not to matter any more. I had to hump that foot, and eagerly I humped like a dog. I grunted and growled louder and louder as I felt myself finally start to get near to an orgasm.

“Stop!” said Adelaide. I stopped in mid hump. I whimpered loudly, which prompted another round of laughs from the women. My need to cum was dampened by my humiliation.

“Can we keep him?” asked the brunette.

“No,” said Adelaide, “this one is mine. You will get your own in time. But don’t worry, I will get you your own fucktoys for tonight. Just a minute, and we will go back into the party and get some boys for you to play with.”

I was a little bit shocked by what I was hearing. I tried to ask what was going on, but all I could do is bark.

Adelaide looked at me and said, “You have a collar and short leash on. That leash is anchored to the ground and you cannot leave this place until I come back to get you.”

As soon as she said it, even though there was no actual collar or leash, I was unable to act in a way contrary to what she had said. I could lower my head, but I could not raise it any higher than the imaginary leash would allow. I barked and the women all laughed again.

“Hush now,” said Adelaide. I stopped barking immediately. “And no masturbating like a bad little doggie woggie while I’m gone.” That seemed to the loudest laugh so far. Adelaide leaned down and whispered to me, “But you can think about fucking me all you like.” Then she stood and turned her back on me. “Come on, ladies. Let get you your own puppies for the night.”

I watched as the women walked away. They were still laughing. I was humiliated. And helpless. And horny. And thinking about fucking Adelaide. It was difficult to think of anything else. I have no idea how long I waited there.When Adelaide returned, my thoughts were deep in a fantasy about ripping Adelaide’s clothes off and fucking her there on the grass. I imagined fucking her hard and long. I imagined being about to fill her with my cum, when her voice stopped all my thoughts.

“Still here, little doggy woggie. And still hard, I see.”

I whimpered. I strained against my imaginary leash, but it would not break. Adelaide laughed. The other two women were not there. I can only guess they were off with their own men to toy with.

“I bet you still do not understand your predicament.”

In truth I did not. I shook my head.

“You made fun of a witch who was looking for a victim. And now, you are mine.”

I whimpered.

She leaned down and began whispering strange words into my ear once more. I felt as though something was wrapping around my body and at once both caressing me and binding me. But I was not thinking of resisting. My mind was lost in a haze of lust. I was thinking only of having her naked body fucking me hard. By the time she was done whispering to my ear, I was once more on the verge of cumming in my pants.

“No, no, no,” she said to me as if she were scolding a child. “You cannot cum. Never again without permission. Your body is my toy now, under my control.”

The stupid thing is, even with all she had made me do, I still wanted to object. To tell her she was wrong. I again tried to break the leash that was not there. It did not break. I tried to complain, to tell her she would not do this to me. I let out a single dog bark and what was left of my pride dissolved into humiliation.

But Adelaide was not done.

“The leash is getting shorter now.”

I felt my neck pulled toward the ground. I tried to pull back, but my neck, and head with it, was slowly pulled down and down and down, until my face was in the grass.

“Good. Now if you want to stand again, you will kiss my foot of your own free will.”

She placed her booted foot next to my head. I hesitated. I was surprised. Perhaps I had some power left to resist her. No. I could not raise my head even a millimeter. She was telling me to choose to kiss her foot. After all she had done, she wanted me to to freely choose to kiss her foot. I did not want to. But if I did not, what would she do to me? Leave me on my hands and knees forever? I turned my head to her foot and kissed the leather boot.

Adelaide laughed. “You see?” she said. “You are my toy to do with as I please.” She put her foot on the back of my neck. “Now thank me for giving you the privilege of making you into my toy for my own personal pleasure and amusement. And do it gratefully.

“Thank you for the privilege of being made into your toy,” I said with gratitude I did not feel, “for your own personal pleasure and amusement.” That I could speak English again gave me no sense of relief.

“Good boy.” She took her foot from my neck. “Now stand up, and follow me to my car.”

As I finally was able to stand up, she turned and began to walk away. If I had any chance at all to get away, I thought, that would be it. But even as I thought that, I was taking my first step to follow Adelaide. I tried as hard as I could to stop and turn away. But the effort was useless. I could not even slow my pace.

Soon we were standing at an SUV, and Adelaide opened the back of it. Inside was a large dog cage, and inside the cage was a large dog bed. I thought I knew what was next. I only knew part of it.

“Take out your penis,” Adelaide said.

My hands eagerly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I pulled out my painfully hard cock.

“You want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said desperately.

She took hold of my cock, and I felt her soft skin for the first time. For a moment I thought she was going to stroke my cock, but her hand did not move. She held my cock at an angle pointing up. I was not prepared for what she did next.

“Cum,” she said forcefully.

And I began to cum. I gasped and moaned, as jets of cum shot from my cock, arched up and then down, splashing through the cage and onto the bed. I had never cum like this or this much in my life. Soon there was a growing puddle of thick, white cum at one end of the dog bed. And cum coated some of the narrow bars at the top of the cage.

“Stop!” she said.

And I gasped again as I stopped cumming. I felt empty, but I could guess I would have continued cumming somehow if she had allowed it.

She let go of my cock, which was now becoming limp. She looked at me with a devious smile.

“I could have simply let you climb in and made you sleep. But I chose this instead. This is more fun, I think. Don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said even though it seemed to me less like fun and more like humiliation. But even then, I did not realize what was ahead.

“Now climb in and start licking up all that cum. If you are good and are finished by the time we arrive, I might give you a treat. If not, you will be punished.”

I shuddered. I made one last attempt to muster up enough strength and will to disobey her. I failed. My body, with my limp cock still hanging out, climbed into the cage and began to lick up the cum on the wooly surface of the dog bed. Cum from the top of the cage dripped onto my head. I was only barely aware of Adelaide closing the doors, starting the SUV and driving. I have no idea how long we traveled or what turns she might have made. I was focused on licking up all the cum. Which was soaking into the fabric of the dog bed. I licked harder as if that would somehow make a difference. Some of the cum that dripped onto the back of my head trickled down to my face. By the time the SUV stopped, I was still licking the dog bed and had streaks of my own cum dried on my face.

Adelaide opened the doors of the back of the SUV and laughed at me once more. “Stupid toy, she said, “you still have cum in your hair, on your face and on the cage. You failed. As I knew you would.” Yet there was no sound of disappointment in her voice. On the contrary, she grinned with delight.

I felt fear join with my humiliation.

“Well, stupid toys won’t punish themselves. Let’s go inside, bad little doggie woggie. Mmm, yes, you are a dog once more. You will crawl.” She reached into the cage and flicked my still relaxed cock with her finger. My cock responded by getting hard again. “Time to play with my toy,” she said with a squeal of delight.

She backed up, and I climbed out of the cage, onto the ground and then crawled behind her like a dog as she led me into I knew not what. Somehow thoughts of fucking her had overtaken my mind again. I wondered if she would let me fuck her.