The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Adelaide’s Toy, part two

Author’s note: the usual disclaimers apply, viewer discretion advised, don’t steal this, et cetera. I welcome any and all feedback.

My memories of my first time at Adelaide’s house are vague. I recall a few moments hazily, like eating food off the floor, and pissing into a dog bed upon which I was to sleep. But the rest is just snippets of me looking at Adelaide and feeling humiliated. The next thing I remember with any clarity was waking up at my place a week later. Oddly, my first reaction was annoyance that I had missed a week of school. Then I remembered why, and I hated Adelaide. Whatever she had done to me, I would not allow to happen again. Or so I thought.

I returned to classes, but I could not concentrate on the lessons. Despite my hate, my thoughts in class constantly drifted to fucking Adelaide. I did my best to take notes, but later, when I looked my notes over, all I had written in each and every class is “I want to shove my cock into Adelaide’s wet pussy.” That one sentence, written over and over. I cannot be certain if that is what I actually wrote, or if that was what Adelaide had somehow made my brain see when it looked at my notes. Any attempt to study the textbooks resulted in me masturbating while thinking about fucking Adelaide. Needless to say, my grades began to suffer.

And my hate for Adelaide grew. I despised her. But any woman I saw I compared to Adelaide. It was infuriating and humiliating at the same time.

For a couple of weeks went by, and none of my problems abated. But I never heard from nor saw Adelaide during that time. At least, I do not remember having seen or heard from her.

Then I got a phone call from her. I was in my apartment, and I had just gotten out of the shower. The phone rang as I was drying off. I can remember looking at the digital clock on the wall and seeing that the time was 1:18. I was naked when I answered the phone and heard her hated but lovely voice.

“I know I treated you badly,” she said, “but I would like to invite you to a party.”

“What?” I was as confused by her statement as by the clock. Even though only moments had passed, the clock now said the time was 1:27.

“I am having a few people over, and I thought you should come.”

I was furious with her, but my hand was reaching to my crotch to rub my cock.

“I don’t even know where you live,” I said angrily.

“I know,” she said. “I will send a car to pick you up.”

“I am not going your party.” And then suddenly the clock said 1:38. It just jumped ahead ten minutes for no reason I knew. Meanwhile, my hand was busy stroking my cock.

“Of course you are going to come to my party,” she said sweetly.

“N-n-no,” I said through gritted teeth. I was refusing her. I could do it. But my hand was still stroking my cock.

“Yes, you are,” she said as if correcting a silly child. “Now thank me like a good little boy should.”

“Thank you, Miss Adelaide,” I said as if I were a child thanking a teacher. I grunted as I stroked myself faster. The time on the clock jumped again. It now said 1:50. I knew something was wrong. I knew Adelaide was doing something. But I could not stop it. I knew I should hang up the phone, but I could not make myself do it.

“No cumming now,” she said as if she were chastising a child.

“N-n-n-no...” I said feebly. I was trying to resist.

“What are you?”

“I am Adelaide’s little fucking toy.” I said the words without thinking.

“Of course you are. And you are going to attend my party, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Miss Adelaide.”

The clock jumped ahead once more. 2:13.

“Good boy,” she said as if she were talking to a dog. “Would you like to cum?”

“Yes, please!” I did want to cum. My cock was so hard, I could feel the blood throbbing in the veins. I needed to cum.

“I am going to count from one to ten. When you hear me count ten, you will cum.”

“Yes, Miss Adelaide. Thank you, Miss Adelaide.”

She laughed. And then she began to count. Slowly. Each number made me need to cum more. By the time she got to five, I thought I would explode. I was grunting with need.

“Six,” she said. “Seven. Eight.” And then she hung up.

I stroked myself so hard it got painful. But I could not cum. I hated her all the more. I tried to get dressed and go to class, but for some reason, I could not seem to force my hard cock inside my pants. By the time my cock began to relax, class was over. I pulled off what clothes I had put on, and laid down on my bed. I suddenly felt exhausted. I fell into a dream of fucking Adelaide and never being able to cum.

I woke up to the sound of a knocking on the door of my apartment. Groggily I got up and walked to the door. I opened it before I realized I was naked and hard.

“Oops!” I said as I tried to cover my stiff cock with my hands. On the other side of the doorway was an attractive brunette with lovely brown eyes.

“Don’t worry. I was told you might be undressed.”

“What?”

Then the woman said something. I cannot remember what. Then she grabbed my cock and led me to the car. I should have objected, pulled away from her, something, but I could not. The woman opened a rear car door and told me to get in. I did. Then she said another phrase I cannot remember. The next thing I remember is the car door being opened again. We had traveled to Adelaide’s house, and I had somehow missed the entire trip.

“What the fuck?” I said I realized I was still naked. My erection had gone limp, but now it was stiffening again.

And then the woman giggled. In a happy tone of voice she said “Doggie woggie time.”

I slipped from the seat of the car down to the ground, where I rested on my hands and knees.

“Wait right there, doggy.”

I could not move. I felt a collar being put around my neck and buckled snugly in place. I heard the click of a leash being attached to the collar.

“Follow, doggie.”

I crawled along the hard ground beside the woman as she walked me to the door of Adelaide’s house. I wanted to stand up and run away. But my muscles would not obey me.

The door to the house opened and there was Adelaide. Behind her, several women who began to point and laugh at me. My slowly stiffening cock now instantly got rock hard.

“Hello, little doggie woggie,” said Adelaide. She said something to the woman who had driven me to the party, but I could not understand the words. I know they were speaking English, but somehow the sounds were just gibberish to my ears. Adelaide spoke to the women behind her, and there was more laughter. I looked at the women, not understanding why I could not comprehend their speech, and that seemed to evoke still more laugher.

I opened my mouth to protest, but of course, all I could do was bark like a dog. The women laughed again.

I was led into the house, the leash but not the collar was removed, and I made to walk around in a circle while the women looked at me. Adelaide was telling them something. Occasionally, she would give me an order. “Hands up, doggie.” “Sit.” “Bark.” “Stay.” I could understand all the words she directed at me. And of course, I obeyed her. I did not want to. But try as I might, my body would do nothing but obey.

The women were all pretty. They were dressed casually in tight shirts and tight jeans or skirts. I could not stop myself from being horny. And the more they all laughed at me, the more humiliated and horny I became.

I was made to kneel before a semicircle of the women. Adelaide said something to me that I immediately forgot. The women all laughed. My cock twitched, and they all laughed harder.

“You do not have permission to masturbate,” Adelaide said to me, “but try anyway.”

I lifted my hand and tried to grab my cock. My hand could get close, about six inches away, but that was it. I could not grab my cock. I kept trying. I used both hands to try to grab my cock, but I could not. Naturally, the women were all laughing at me. The thing is, I could not stop trying to grab my cock. Adelaide had given a command, and I was compelled to obey.

“Stop,” she said at last. She too had been laughing at me. “Now tell everyone what you are.”

“I am Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

There was more laughter. Then Adelaide smiled at me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear. Compelled by her command, I crawled to the woman at the far right of the semicircle.

“I am a stupid, horny boy,” I said “and I wish I could fuck you.” Then I kissed each of her feet. I crawled to the next woman and repeated the statement and the action. Each woman in turn heard me speak those words to her and kiss her feet. Then I crawled to Adelaide. “I adore you, Miss Adelaide. Thank you for making me into your little fucking toy.” And then I kissed her feet as well.

Even though I hated Adelaide, had I been able to cum, I think I would have cum in that moment. My cock was painfully hard, and when my mouth touched her feet, I felt a strange pulse of electrical pleasure.

The women were giggling and laughing and talking. I looked up, expecting to see Adelaide looking at me. She paid no attention to me at all. She talked to the other women and stepped away from me. She left me kneeling there by myself while she had a conversation that I still could not understand. She only turned her attention to me to put me on display again.

“Look at his hard cock,” I heard Adelaide say. “Soft now!” At Adelaide’s command my cock deflated. It became limp, and I whimpered with relief. “Hard now!” My cock began to stiffen up once more. In just a few moments, my cock was hard and throbbing again. The women laughed and a few applauded.

The women were not just happy. Some were getting aroused. I could tell by the stiff nipples making little peaks under their shirts. This humiliated and aroused me further. It was torture to be so used, so helplessly obedient to a woman I hated, and to be feeling so much sexual arousal at the same time. And before an audience of women. I wanted to run away, to do anything that would get me out of there. And at the same time, I wanted to fuck those women. I wanted to push each one down the floor one by one and fuck them until they screamed in orgasm. Needless to say, my thoughts were mess.

Adelaide was saying something to the women and holding sweatpants. Then she looked at me and said, “Stand up and put these on.”

I could not guess why I had been given that command. My body obeyed of course. I stood and took the pants. I could tell they would not fit me properly. They were too small. They fit my legs snugly, and the bottom of the legs came almost up to my knees. The waistband barely fit over my hips, and the women laughed at me as a struggled to get the pants up all the way. But I managed to do it, and stood there in too small sweatpants with my stiff cock straining against the material. Somehow this seemed more humiliating than being naked.

It was about to get worse.

Adelaide said something to the women, and a few of them giggled. Then Adelaide turned to me and said, “Your bladder is full.”

And suddenly I noticed that I needed to pee. I could feel the pressure in my bladder. It was almost painful. Then I knew what Adelaide was about to do. I could not seem to speak, but I looked at her and wanted to plead with her not to do it. The women saw this and laughed.

“Your bladder is full,” Adelaide said again, this time with a grin on her face. “And you are going to urinate in three, two, one, now.”

I felt a certain pleasure in the release of urine, but as I looked down, I felt a deeper humiliation than I had thought possible. The sweat pants were, of course, becoming soaked with my piss. And the women were pointing and laughing. And I could do nothing. When my bladder was empty at last, the stain of piss went all the way down the legs of the pants. I thought me being used for entertainment must be nearly over. I was, of course, wrong.

In my humiliated and confused state, I could not tell where Adelaide got the pants or the other things she used to humiliate me. But she is a witch, so for all I know, she was pulling them out the air.

Adelaide handed me a bed sheet and said, “Here, rip this.”

I took the sheet and tugged with both hands until it began to rip. I then continued to rip it until it was in two pieces. I did not understand what this had to do with anything.

Then Adelaide said to me, “Drop that and hold out your hands.”

The pieces of the sheet fell to the floor, and I held my hands out in front of me. Adelaide produced a pair of thin, cotton panties, and put my hands through the leg holes. The women giggled.

“Now try to rip those,” Adelaide said to me.

I strained my arms, trying to pull at the panties, but I could put almost no tension on them at all. I could barely get the waistband of the panties to stretch even a tiny bit. They were incredibly strong. Or rather, I was somehow too weak.

Of course the women laughed at me more. I could be shackled with panties.

Adelaide said something to the women, and then something to me. Then the position of all the women changed suddenly, like a bad edit in a movie. The panties had vanished, and I looked down to see that I was naked again. Then Adelaide held a small mirror before my chest, where, thought it looked backwards to me from seeing it in the mirror, I could see words had been written on my chest in red marker or perhaps lipstick. In a moment I figured out what the words said: Adelaide’s Little Fucking Toy.

The expression on my face must have shown how humiliated I felt because the laughing women all were now cackling loudly. Adelaide was just smiling at me. Her grin was at once angelic and malevolent. Then she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“Aren’t you sorry now that you made fun of my name?”

I nodded.

“Too late. You are my toy now. Now and always.” One of the women said something, and Adelaide replied. Then Adelaide whispered to me again. “She is going to chastise you for being such a stupid, rude, ignorant, pathetic person.”

Maybe she did, and maybe she didn’t. I don’t know. The woman, a sexy, short brunette, stood before me and spoke angrily to me. I could not understand her. I could tell her words were in English, but somehow they made no sense to me. But as she spoke, I felt stupid and pathetic and humiliated. I simply stood there as this woman spoke. Soon I was looking down at the floor, as if I were a child who had been caught doing something stupid and wrong. Eventually the woman stopped talking to me. She seemed very pleased when she spoke to Adelaide.

Then Adelaide said to me, “Now thank her and ask to kiss her ass.”

“Thank you,” I said. “Please, may I kiss your ass.”

The woman laughed, turned away and leaned forward slightly, presenting her ass for my kiss.

Adelaide whispered to me, “On your hands and knees, kiss her ass.”

I went down to my hands and knees. I leaned forward to kiss the woman’s ass, but she moved. I crawled forward to kiss her ass, and she moved again. The women laughed as I followed this woman around, crawling behind her, trying to kiss her ass. Finally the woman stopped, and I kissed her ass as if I were grateful for the opportunity.

“Now thank her,” said Adelaide.

“Thank you for letting me kiss your ass,” I said with gratitude, though all I felt was humiliation.

Another woman said something. Adelaide replied, and all the women backed up. Adelaide gave me a command, and I laid down on the floor, with my hard cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. There was more conversation between Adelaide and the women. And then I saw a naked women stand beside me. As the naked woman moved to straddle my thighs, I noticed she was the woman who had driven me to this party.

She was beautiful. She had a slender, hourglass figure and firm breasts that did not seem to need a bra. She smiled down at me, but I was too humiliated to smile back.

Adelaide was saying more things to the other women. The woman straddling my thighs moved herself to put her pussy right over my cock. At a word from Adelaide, the woman began to slowly take my cock into her pussy.

It felt wonderful. She was tight, and warm, and wet. She fucked me slowly, and I could not move at all. I did not care much at first, because being fucked simply felt so very good. After some minutes, however, I began to realize what was going to happen. The woman was going to get to cum, probably multiple times, and I was not.

Indeed, the pleasure turned to torture. My body soon wanted to cum. I wanted badly to move, to grab her and fuck her hard until my seed filled her. But I could do nothing except lie there.

For a long time, the woman fucked me slowly. Then she began to speed up. Eventually, she was bouncing up and down on my hard and throbbing cock. Her pussy was squeezing my cock tight, and the pleasure was intense. But I could not cum. Soon enough the woman came, I think. She screamed out a few times, and went right on fucking me. I watched her bounce and writhe, and in a few minutes she was screaming out again. My cock was so coated in her female cum that it was dripping over my waist. She came again and again and again. By the end she was shuddering and screaming and shaking.

I wanted to beg Adelaide to let me cum. My cock had never felt so painfully hard before in my life. My balls ached. I needed to cum.

The woman who had fucked me stood up. She was still trembling. She spoke to Adelaide and to the other women. Several minutes passed as they talked, but my need to cum was not fading. Eventually Adelaide said something and the conversation died down.

Then Adelaide stood next to me. My body yearned to have her fuck me too. For a moment, I thought she might. Instead, she lifted her foot and put the sole of her high heeled shoe on the underside of my cock. She pinned my cock to my abdomen with her foot. She she spoke a single word to me. “Cum.”

My cum shot out of my cock, splattering over my chest and face. I could not stop it. It felt so very good, and yet it only added to my humiliation. I was cumming on myself, because Adelaide had, with one word, made me cum for the entertainment of a group of women. There was applause as my thick cum continued to cover my chest and face. It seemed unending, and I wondered how I could have so much cum. Then Adelaide spoke another word. “Stop.”

My cum turned off immediately. I felt relieved. I felt the usual pleasure of post orgasm. But enveloping all of that was a heavy blanket of humiliation. I could not escape it any more than I could escape Adelaide. But she was not done.

She slid her foot forward, off my cock and through the cum. She brought the sole of her shoe to my face. She smiled that angelic, malevolent smile at me.

“This poor toy has been humiliated all evening by being made to obey me,” Adelaide said while looking at me. “But now, ladies, you will see him choose to humiliate himself. Watch and learn.” She looked me in the eyes and said, “You can choose to be left in this state forever, a living dildo to be used by women and never able to cum yourself, or you can choose to lick your cum off my shoe.”

I hesitated. She was making me choose again. I had to choose to humiliate myself. And I did. I heard the laughter and applause as I stuck my tongue out to lick my thick cum from the sole of her shoe. She gathered more cum with her sole and brought it to my face. I licked. All of the cum from my torso she made me lick this way.

“Now you can choose again,” Adelaide said. “If you are a good toy, you might get to cum again. If you are a bad toy, you will never be allowed to cum again, and you will live out your days as a lonely man unable to ever please a woman. I would like you to lick the shoes and boots of all the other women here. What do you choose?”

Again, I hesitated. I tried to move. I hated her for making me make such a choice. But there was no escape.

“I will lick their shoes and boots, Miss Adelaide,” I said meekly. There were giggles all around. I was soon on my hands and knees, and crawling to the women. I polished each shoe and boot with my tongue. The taste of leather and vinyl and plastic and wax polish coated my tongue.

When I was done, I was ignored. Adelaide left me on my hands and knees as she took the women into another room. I was alone. For how long I do not know. Eventually, I heard the click of a leash being attached to the collar I had forgotten was still around my neck.

“Doggie woggie time,” said the woman who had driven me to the party, the woman who had fucked me. She was still naked and beautiful. “Follow, doggie.”

I crawled beside her as she led me to a closet. She opened the door, and inside the closet was a dog bed.

“Sleep time, doggie.”

My body crawled into the closet, curled up on the bed, and I lost consciousness immediately.