The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adelaide’s Toy, part three

Author’s note: I want to thank the mistress who sent the e-mail that served as the major inspiration for this part of the story. I do not have permission to use her name, but if she reads this, she will know who she is. And I am grateful to her for the inspiration she provided. Also, I apologize for the long delay since the last part of the story. Some severe problems kept me from writing and my e-mail. If you wrote to me, and did not get a reply, I apologize. And finally, do not forget the usual disclaimers here: this is erotic fiction for adults; don’t steal it; don’t try this at home, etc.

When I woke up, I was in a closet. I was curled up on a dog bed. I had a dog collar around my neck. The door to the closet was open. I crawled out of the closet and realized that except for the collar I was completely naked. I had vague, dream-like recollections of what I thought was the night before, the party at Adelaide’s house. Was this Adelaide’s house I was in now? I had no idea.

I stood up, looked around, and saw no one. Even though I was nude, I decided I would try to escape. Even being arrested for public indecency had to be better than being messed with by Adelaide. I began to walk down a hallway. I was as quiet as I could possibly be. Even I did not hear my own footsteps.

Unfortunately, I soon heard someone else’s footsteps behind me, hard soles clicking on the bare wood floor. I froze. I had been caught. The footsteps behind me stopped, and I heard Adelaide speak.

“You’re not thinking of leaving me, are you?” she asked in a fake pout that mocked me. “After all I have done for you? That seems ungrateful.”

My hate for her boiled up. I refused to turn around. I would not look at her. I shouted “Leave me the fuck alone!” And somehow I managed to find the will to start walking away from her.

“Stop!” she said, and my feet stopped moving. “What are you?”

“I am Adelaide’s little fucking toy.” I could not prevent the words from coming out of my mouth. I could not make my legs move.

“Yes,” she said, “a toy.” Her footsteps started again, and she walked up to stand right behind me. “You belong to me now,” she said in a soft, seductive voice that sent blood rushing to my cock. “You exist for my pleasure, to be used at my whim, in any way I wish. Now, tell me again what you are.”

“I am Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“You need to understand,” her sweet voice told me, “that you are never going to be free. Even if by some strange turn of events you managed to escape, at any time I can make you return to me.” She pressed herself to my back. I could feel her breasts against my skin. Her hands slid over my abdomen and down to my erect penis. “You are my toy.” She stroked my cock slowly. I whimpered. I was suddenly so very close to orgasm. “You are my toy. Mine!” She squeezed my cock in her hands. “You are my property. My toy.” She tightened her grip until I winced in pain. “My plaything to use at my whim. Do you understand that?”

“Yes,” I said, my humiliation renewed. There seemed to be no end to the degradation Adelaide would give me. I hated her for it. But I also wanted to fuck her so very much.

She spoke again, but I cannot recall the words. Suddenly I felt drowsy, and felt as though I were sinking. I blinked. And when my eyes opened, I was no longer standing in a hallway. I was flat on my back, on a table. The room was warm. I tried to get up, but my arms and hands were tied down. Or maybe I just thought they were. With Adelaide in control, I can never be sure.

I could lift my head. I was alone in the room, as best I could tell. I had a very hard erection. This, I guessed, was more of Adelaide messing with me. I lowered my head and simply laid there, silent. Since I did not know what role I was to play in whatever game of Adelaide’s this was, I would simply wait. Not that I had much choice.

I am not sure how long I actually laid there waiting, but eventually I heard footsteps. There were voices, and as seemed to be the norm now, I could not understand a word that was spoken. I was aware they were speaking English, but my mind refused to understand anything Adelaide did not allow me to understand. As the footsteps and voices got nearer, I recognized Adelaide’s voice. I guessed from the sound of the voices that there was just one other woman with Adelaide.

Soon I saw their faces over me. They were looking at my cock and talking. Adelaide was naked, but the other woman, a lovely brunette with big, green eyes, was clothed. What the brunette was wearing I do not remember because Adelaide teased my cock with a single stroke of her silken fingertip along the underside of my cock. I whimpered. The other woman giggled. She also teased my cock with her finger. My cock throbbed painfully and my hips pushed upward. The brunette laughed. Then she held up a straight razor. Needless to say, I became quite scared. I wanted to yell a protest, but all the came out of me was “Mmm!” My mouth would not open.

“Calm now, toy,” said Adelaide. “The only thing that is going to be cut off is your hair.”

I understood the words, but not the meaning. But all was made clear as the brunette produced a can of shaving cream and began to apply the foam to my genitals. I was still freaking out internally as I watched the brunette shave me hairless down there. Surprisingly it seemed painless, and not a drop of blood was spilled. When the shaving was done and the remaining shaving cream had been wiped up with a hot towel, Adelaide spoke some words that I think were not English. I felt a hot tingling over my newly shaven skin and gasped. Then, just quickly the tingling stopped.

“Never again will you grow hair there, little toy,” Adelaide said to me. And to this day, it remains hairless. “Now thank her for taking the time to give you this gift.”

“Th-thank you,” I said, slightly surprised that I could now speak. “Thank you for giving me this gift.” Though I did not see how it could be a gift.

There was more conversation between the women, and then the brunette left. Adelaide looked at me and smiled. She began again to tease my cock by stroking it with her finger. In mere seconds I was writhing in sexual need.

“You are mine,” she said as she continued to tease my cock. “And now, you will have a constant reminder that you are my property. No matter what happens now, no matter where you might end up, you will know you are my property.”

I could hardly process her words in that moment. I was filled with lust. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum, and I wanted Adelaide to fuck me. But that was not to be.

The brunette returned, and Adelaide said something to her. The brunette smiled and looked at my cock. The brunette climbed onto the table. She was naked now, and I stared at her chest for a moment. Round globes of pale mammary flesh and dark pink nipples. But even that could not hold my attention when I began to feel her tight pussy begin to envelop my cock.

It was intensely pleasurable and quite a torture. My cock wanted to cum immediately, but of course it could not. The brunette took her time lowering herself until I was buried deep inside her. Then I lost track of anything except the sensation of her fucking me. Still unable to speak, I moaned and groaned as my body helplessly bucked up to her.

The brunette began to scream. Her vaginal muscles squeezed my cock hard. My need to cum seemed almost overwhelming, and yet I could not cum at all. The brunette fucked harder and faster. She began to alternately gasp and scream. She was cumming, and I was being used as a human dildo.

I was whimpering loudly as the brunette dismounted. She turned and spoke to Adelaide. They gave no thought to me, I guess, as neither woman looked at me. The brunette kissed Adelaide on the cheek and left.

Adelaide smiled that lovely warm smile that by now to me both sexy and hated.

“I will give you a choice, toy. You can be free and never cum again, or you can beg to be my slave forever, and be allowed to cum now.”

My mind was filled with nothing but lust and the need to cum. There was no hesitation when I began to beg to be her slave.

“Please, let me be your slave forever.” In could hear the pathetic desperation in my voice, and I felt it deeply. “Anything, I will do anything, I swear. Please, I need to cum. Yes, make me your slave. I want to be your slave.”

Adelaide was laughing at me. I hardly cared. I needed to cum. She leaned down and began to blow air over the now hypersenstive skin of my aching, throbbing erection.

“Please, oh god, yes, anything,” I pleaded as I writhed helplessly. Adelaide toyed with me, using her finger to mercilessly tease my cock. “Enslave me. Please. Uhn! Oh god! I need to be your slave. I need to cum. Anything. I will do anything you want.” I was talking between moans and whimpers and gasps. I was like a puppet, whimpering and writhing in the control she had over me with just her finger. “Make me cum, please. Make me your slave, your dog, your anything. Please, I have to cum. I need to be your slave. Please, make me your slave. Your toy. Your dog. Your anything. Please!”

Adelaide was laughing hard. “So easy to control you,” she said. She put her hand on the underside of my cock and leaned my cock back toward my abdomen. It hurt to feel that pressure on my hard, throbbing erection.

“Cum,” she said.

And my cock spewed forth semen, which splattered up across my chest and face. Adelaide turned my cock side to side, so my chest and face became coated in my cum.

“Stop.”

The orgasm abruptly stopped, and I was left gasping in the scent of my own cum.

“Remember,” she said, “That you begged to be my slave.”

And that is when the humiliation hit me. She had done it to me again. She had made me choose, and I had chosen to be humiliated for her pleasure. There was no end to the ways she could control and manipulate me.

“You are mine, now and always.” She was grinning triumphantly. “What a mess you made all over yourself. I guess we will have to clean you up.”

For the briefest instant, I thought perhaps she was going to be nice to me. I am a fool.

She began scooping up my cum, brought it to my face. She smeared some on my nostrils so that it was all I could smell.

“Eat up, slave toy,” she said with a grin.

Helplessly I began to lick and slurp my own semen from her hand. Again and again, she brought cum to my mouth and I licked and swallowed all of it. My stomach felt full when she finally seemed to have come to the last of the semen. I felt nauseous, and I hated her, and I wanted to fuck her.

“Such a good little stupid fuck toy,” she said as if she were talking to a dog. “Now tell me again what you are.”

“I am Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“That’s right. You are just a little fucking toy, and nothing more. And what do little fucking toys say when their owners let them cum?”

“Thank you for making your little fucking toy cum.”

“Thank you who?”

“Thank you, Adelaide.”

She smiled as if I had just said the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

“What am I?”

“Mistress?” I said with uncertainty.

“Stupid boy. I can make you do anything I want. You are powerless, and I have complete power over you. So what am I?”

Not being quite as stupid as she seemed to think I was, I saw at last what she wanted me to say. And I spoke the word before I even thought to refuse to say it.

“Goddess.”

“Yes, I am your Goddess. So thank me properly.”

“Thank you, Goddess Adelaide, for making your little fucking toy cum.”

“Mm.” She grinned once more. “Again.”

“Thank you, Goddess Adelaide, for making your little fucking toy cum.”

“Yes. Tell me what you are.”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“Yes, you are. Now and forever.” She waved her hand and spoke a strange word. The tension holding my arms and legs in place vanished. “On the floor, hands and knees, now.”

Before I could even think about what I was doing, my body was moving to obey. I sat up and put my feet on the floor. I lowered myself down to my hands and knees. I glanced at the table, to see what had held me so securely. Nothing. Only Adelaide’s will had held me there. I finally began to understand how truly helpless I was.

“Follow!” Adelaide commanded and I meekly obeyed. I crawled behind her, watching her feet. She moved with confidence. I got a feeling that I was a sheep being led to slaughter.

I followed her feet outside her house, or wherever we were. I no longer trusted my memory to tell me anything reliable. I was where Adelaide wanted me to be, and that was all I could know for sure. I hated her for doing this to me, and I wished she would let me hump her leg like a dog.

When Adelaide stopped walking, I stopped behind her, still on my hands and knees. There was a shovel on the ground nearby. Some feet away was a large cardboard box.

“Here you will dig a hole, six feet deep, six feet long, six feet wide.”

I looked up at her. She was smirking down at me. I knew more humiliation was on the way. I nodded and said, “Yes, Goddess Adelaide.”

I picked up the shovel and stood up. I pushed the blade into the dirt and began my task. I have no idea how long digging the hole took. Adelaide watched me from a lounge chair. She drank iced tea, and I sweated. I began to get lightheaded, and she stood and retrieved a hose. She told me to get on my hands and knees, and I obeyed. She made me drink water from the hose as if I were a dog. I did so gladly. Then it was back to work with her watching me.

When at last I was done, I was covered in dirt and sweat. Adelaide ordered me out of the hole and back to my hands and knees. She hosed the dirt from me as if I were an animal. And I was grateful.

“Goddess Adelaide,” I said timidly when she was done.

“Yes, toy?”

“I need to pee.”

“There are the bushes, doggie woggie.”

“Thank you, Goddess Adelaide.” I crawled to the bushes and lifted a leg up as I pissed like a dog. I crawled back to Adelaide, who was laughing at me. Again I said, “Thank you Goddess Adelaide.”

“Go open the box.”

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide.” I said I crawled toward the box. I pulled open the flaps of the cardboard box. Inside the box were clothes.

“Begin putting the clothes into the hole, toy.”

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide.” I do not know if she was controlling me at this point or if I was obeying because I could not think of doing else. I began to pick the articles of clothing up and toss them into the hole. I realized about a third of the way through the box that the clothes were mine. How they had gotten here, in this box at this place, I have no idea. But I watched my hands gradually throw all of my clothes into the hole.

“Do you know whose clothes those are?” asked Adelaide.

“They are mine, Goddess Adelaide.”

“Stupid toy. Do toys own clothes, or are toys owned?”

“Toys are owned, Goddess Adelaide.”

“So whose clothes are those?”

“Yours, Goddess Adelaide.”

“Stupid toy, why would I have a box of men’s clothing?”

“I don’t know, Goddess Adelaide.”

“Whose clothes are those?”

“No one’s, Goddess Adelaide?”

“Indeed. They are no one’s clothes. They are of use to no one. They are trash.”

For a moment, as I looked at the clothes, I wanted to protest. I wanted to say the clothes were mine. That she had no right to throw them away. But then I looked at her face. I saw her triumphant smile. And my will seemed to melt like snow under a blowtorch.

“They once belonged to an arrogant, useless fool of a man,” she told me. She meant me, of course, the me I had been before I had met her. “But that man is no more. Now, there is only a pliable toy who is helplessly and wholly mine to control as I wish. And so now the clothes are like that man was, trash to be discarded at my whim.”

I watched as Adelaide poured lighter fluid on the pile of clothes in the hole. She struck a match and tossed it into the hole. The clothes caught fire easily. Trash to be discarded. Once more, I thought I would protest. But one look at Adelaide’s smirking face and I was smothered in humiliation once more. I could not object. I was her toy. She owned me. She was a goddess. I was helpless. She could discard me like trash any time she wanted, and there was not a thing I could do to about it.

“What are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“Yes, you are.”

We watched the clothes burn until there was nothing but ash left. I watched in defeat. Adelaide watched in victory. I hated her. I wanted her. I needed her.

“Now refill the hole,” Adelaide commanded when the fire had died.

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide.” I obeyed. Refilling the hole was easier and digging it had been, but not by much. At one point, Adelaide brought me a large bowl of water. I stopped digging to take a drink.

“Did I tell you you could stop working?”

“No, Goddess Adelaide.” I went back to work. When I felt I could bear the thirst no more, I stopped and timidly spoke to her. “Goddess Adelaide.”

“Yes, toy?”

“May I please have a drink of water, Goddess Adelaide?”

“May who have a drink?”

“Me.”

“What are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“May who have a drink?”

“Goddess Adelaide, may your little fucking toy have a drink of water?”

“You have fifteen seconds. Fourteen....”

I was on my hands and knees by then. I lapped up water as fast as I could. I drank like a dog, trying to lick the water up into my mouth.

“...One. Back to work.”

I immediately stopped drinking despite still being very thirsty. I returned to putting the dirt back into the hole. Twice more I asked permission to drink water, and twice more for a few seconds I was allowed to drink water like a dog. I felt grateful.

When the hole was full, I tapped down the dirt as best I could. I went to my hands and knees as much from exhaustion as from anything else.

“Follow.”

Feebly, I crawled behind her. She led me to another bowl of water and let me lap the water up. She put a bowl of dog food before me. I thanked her and ate all the food. She led me back to the closet where I had woken up, and I gratefully crawled to the dog bed. Whether from exhaustion or by her control I do not know, but was I unconscious as soon as I laid my head down.

The next thing I remember is being wakened by her command. “Wake up,” she said simply, and my mind and body helplessly obeyed. “Follow,” she said. I crawled behind her. Out on the lawn, I was allowed to piss in the bushes and to dump excrement onto a far corner of the yard. Was there a fence? Had someone else seen me acting and being treated like a dog? Perhaps. Did I care? No. I obeyed my goddess.

She hosed me clean and I was given a towel to dry myself. Back inside the house, she led me to a room where some pieces of polished hardwood were laid out. There was also a small tool box, some pieces of metal and some nails and screws off to the side.

Adelaide handed me paper with instructions and said, “Put it together.”

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide.”

Soon I realized I was making a large, wood box with a hinged lid. I wondered what it was for and why I had been given the task. But I silently put the box together as solidly as I knew how. The box was almost the size of a refrigerator. There were arrays of two inch diameter holes near the top of all four of the sides. Inside the box I secured several metal D-rings. I fastened the large hinges and put the lid on. at last I fastened the three thick, steel latches that would hold the box closed.

When I was done, I was allowed to lap water from a bowl. Then Adelaide handed me square of wood and told me to attach it on the center of the lid.

Using wood glue and a screw in each corner of the wood square, I fastened the square to the box lid.

“What does it say?” Adelaide asked when I was done.

I looked at the square I had just screwed into place. It was a sign that said, “Adelaide’s Toy Box.” I read it aloud.

“What belongs in toy boxes?”

“Toys, Goddess Adelaide.” I already knew what was next. And already the humiliation was creeping over me.

“And what are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“This is where you will remain when I am not making use of you.”

I looked up at her. She was grinning down at me. I was a toy. I was going to be treated as a toy. And there was nothing I could do about it. I felt ashamed. I felt weak. I felt small. I felt humiliated. I had been reduced fully to a toy for her. I looked at the box I had just made.

I felt a flare of will. I would not be her toy. This had all gone on long enough. Whatever she had done to me would be undone. What she had done was wrong. People don’t turn other people into toys. I would resist. I would escape. I would become myself again. I knew I could do it. I had taken all I could take. She had pushed me into a corner and now I would defend myself. Now, I would resist Adelaide.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I started to stand up. Yes, I thought, I am doing this. I stood up, still with my eyes closed. With another deep breath, I steeled my will to resist. I decided I would push her aside has hard as I could and simply leave. But then, she grabbed my cock.

I gasped and opened my eyes. She was smiling triumphantly. And I knew why as all my blood and will rushed down to my cock. I intensely wanted to fuck her. And her hand felt so good on my cock. She started to stroke my cock slowly. My body shuddered with pleasure. And whatever resistance was left in my mind she stripped away with one simple question.

“What are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.” And just like that, I was defeated again.

“Stupid toy.” She slapped my cock and laughed at me. “Again, what are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.” I could no longer look at her. I stared down at the floor.

“And where do toys belong when they are not being played with?”

“In the toy box, Goddess Adelaide.”

“And where do you belong when I am not using you?”

“In the toy box, Goddess Adelaide.”

“Good toy. I have some errands to run and nothing for you to do at the moment. So into the box, toy.”

She was smirking. I hated that smirk. I wanted to slap her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to fuck her like an animal. But I stepped into the box and sat down. I laid back until I was looking up at the ceiling.

“Good toy,” said Adelaide. She looked into the box and laughed. She flicked my stiff cock with her finger and giggled. Then she closed the lid, and I heard the latches being closed.

I was Adelaide’s toy, locked in her toy box. the humiliation was almost suffocating. Through the air holes in the box I heard her say a strange word, and I sank into unconsciousness.

At some later time, I was awaked by Adelaide’s command. I was hungry and thirsty. How long I had been in that box, I have no way of knowing. The box lid opened above me, and there was Adelaide staring down at me. The sight of Adelaide ensured that my cock stiffened rapidly. Even now, with all she had done to me, I wanted to touch her and fuck her.

She told me to get out of the toy box. I stood and stepped outside the box. Adelaide was in a thin white dress that clung tightly to her sensual form. She had on tall, white, high heeled boots. My erection started to ache.

On the floor, I noticed, was a bowl of water and a bowl of dog food. I felt grateful until I realised what I would be expected to do. I felt the humiliation even before the words came out of my mouth.

“Goddess Adelaide, please may your little fucking toy eat and drink?”

She laughed and gave me permission. I went down to my hands and knees and proceeded to eat and drink like a dog. When I was done, I crawled as she led me outside, where I urinated and dumped a pile of excrement. I was hosed clean and given a towel to dry off. Then I was back into the room were my toy box lay.

In the room already was a redhead with fair skin. Or pale skin. It was difficult to be sure. Her red hair seemed an unnaturally bright and saturated red. She was covered in tattoos depicting various types of vines and flowers and insects. She did not seem the sort I would have expected to see Adelaide with. But they seemed very friendly. She was not as tall as Adelaide despite wearing platform wedge sandals. Her only other clothing was a neon green bikini. She was obviously very fit with small but firm breasts.

As usual, Adelaide and the woman were having a conversation I could not understand. I was kneeling beside Adelaide. I did not know what was expected of me. Adelaide led me over to a table and told me to kneel. On the table was equipment I did not recognize. Opposite from me, on the other side of the table, was a chair. I put my knees on the floor but did not sit because I was also told to put my left arm on the table. I remained this way as Adelaide and the other woman looked at some sheets of paper and talked.

Eventually something was decided and the redhead sat down in the chair across from me. Adelaide stood beside me and said something strange while sliding her hand down my left forearm. As she did so, my arm from the elbow down became immovable.

“After our little talk the other day about you being my toy,” Adelaide said to me, “I realized there was one more thing I should do to you. Owners always mark their toys so that everyone can know to whom the toy belongs. That is why this lady is here today.”

I understood immediately that the equipment on the table was tattooing equipment. And Adelaide’s name was going to be permanently put on my arm.

“There are a number of ways I could have you marked, but I thought this one would be fun. I am told it will hurt a lot, but I will give you a choice. I can make your arm super-sensitive so that you feel intense pain, or you can tell this woman what you are. Every time you say it, you will have five minutes of numbness in your arm while she works.”

I knew either choice would mean my humiliation. I could writhe in pain or repeat to this tattooed woman what I had become. I looked at the woman preparing the needle. I looked down in defeat.

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“Good toy.”

The tattooing began and I felt nothing for five minutes. Then the pain began to fade in. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but soon the pain was unbearable. “I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy,” I said. Both Adelaide and the redhead laughed. I repeated the sentence every five minutes as the name Adelaide was tattooed on my inner left forearm in an elegant calligraphy script. I could guess why it was being done on my arm, rather than somewhere else, like my chest or back or foot. Adelaide wanted me to be able to see it and read it and be reminded always that I was her toy.

When it was finally done, Adelaide spoke strange words and waved her hand over the tattoo. I felt a tingling sensation in my arm. I realized she was healing my arm. Bleeding stopped and the redness around the tattoo vanished.

I remained kneeling with my arm on the table as Adelaide and the redhead talked. I stared at the tattoo. It was simple and elegant. It was Adelaide’s name on my arm, so I could read it. So anyone could read it. Read it and know who owned me. I was, after all, just a toy.

Adelaide told me to lay on the floor. I did so. My cock was still erect and pointing straight up. The tattooed redhead stood over me, her feet to either side of my hips. She removed her bikini and stuffed the bottom part in my mouth. It tasted of sweat and arousal. She had hard, brown nipples that were surrounded with tattoos of flower petals. She knelt down, straddling my hips, and lowered herself onto my erection. She was slick and very wet.

The redhead began to move herself on my cock. She seemed to reach an orgasm quickly, but she did not stop. She began to fondle her tattooed breasts and bound her body up and down in a swift steady motion. I was in sexual torture. The pleasure on my cock was intense, but I could do nothing, and I knew I could not and would not cum. If her screams were any indication, the redhead came several times while riding my cock. She did not even look at me while she fucked me. I was once again nothing but a human dildo.

Finally the woman stopped. She hopped up as if she had just been doing exercise on a machine. And she gave me no more thought than if I was a machine. She grabbed her bikini bottom and put it back on without even looking at me. She left my line of sight as I lay there, looking up at the ceiling. I heard her talk to Adelaide and then walk away.

Adelaide came over and looked down at me. My cock was throbbing, and the sight of Adelaide only made my arousal stronger. She pushed my legs apart with her foot. She stood between my thighs and smiled down at me.

“You will cum at the count of one,” she told me.

For a moment I forgot the extent of her power and wondered what she would do to make me cum.

“Three, two, one.”

Without touching me at all, with just her words, she made me cum. My semen spurted up and moved along some magical parabola so that it landed on my face. But after only a few spurts, Adelaide told me to stop, and my orgasm ended. My cock felt a relief of tension and a deep desire for more at the same time.

“Clean your face, toy.”

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide. Thank you, Goddess Adelaide.”

She stood over me and watched as I wiped cum from my face and licked it from my hands. I was still on my back and looking up at Adelaide. I could see, or thought I could see, triumph on her face. I felt helpless. I was beginning to realize just how helpless I truly was.

She lifted her foot and used it to press my cock to my abdomen.

“You are under my foot, toy. Tell me, is that where you want to be?”

I could hardly think. This beautiful woman was standing over me. The sole of her boot was stiff and the pressure of her foot on the underside of my cock, holding my erection to my abdomen, caused some pain. I wanted to feel her rub my cock with her foot. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to cum. Thinking was so very difficult, but somehow I found the answer I knew was right.

“Yes, Goddess Adelaide.”

She laughed loud and hard. I had never felt so weak as I did in that moment. She took her foot from my body and told me to stand up. As I stood and looked at Adelaide, I realized that even if I were seven or eight feet tall, I would always be smaller and weaker than Adelaide. It was not that she was physically tall. I was a little taller and bigger than she was. Yet her presence and power would always tower over me. She was a goddess. I was her toy. And that is the most I would ever be. And a part of me hated her for that, and yet...

“You look confused, my stupid little toy,” she said to me in a condescending tone that I was coming to believe I deserved. “What bothers you?”

“Goddess Adelaide, why did you heal my arm?”

“Stupid toy.” She shook her head in a way that told my question was idiotic. “What are you?”

“I am Goddess Adelaide’s little fucking toy.”

“What sort of an owner would I be if I let my toys become carelessly damaged?”

I had no answer, and I suspected none was expected. She had given me a kindness in healing the arm, but it meant no more to her than that she was taking care of a toy.

“Thank you, Goddess Adelaide,” I managed to say.

“Good toy,” she said with a patronizing pat to my hair.

My cock twitched. I felt confused and horny.

“Hands and knees, toy,” she said with an assurance that expected full compliance.

And I obeyed. I went down to my hands and knees without considering disobedience.

“Come along,” Adelaide said. “Lunch time.”

I crawled behind her, anticipating a meal of dog food. My mouth began to water.

“Good toy.”