The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters I: Whatever Happened to Marjorie Duquesne?

Chapter 1: Daniel and Jennifer

“The nations of Europe have not national armies but mercenary armies. They protect the capitalists against the popular fury which would condemn them to ten hours of mining or spinning. Again, while compressing its own stomach the working class has developed abnormally the stomach of the capitalist class, condemned to over-consumption,” said the instructor, making his way around the lectern. He paused to let his words sink in. “That is but one quote from Lafargue that shows him to be aligned with the scientific socialism of Marx and Engels, while still remaining firmly rooted in the more utopian socialism of Proudhon. We’re out of time today, so for next class, please read Lafargue’s essay reprinted in your course packet. Good day, everyone.”

The room erupted in the noisy hustle and bustle of emptying classrooms the world over. Daniel Malcolm stretched after writing himself a reminder about the reading assignment, then sighed. A Critical History of Communism from a Post Cold War Perspective had been a promising course, but it was quickly devolving into an encyclopedic recap of the early history of Marxism, with a healthy dose of philosophy thrown in. Daniel might not have minded this turn of events so much—it fit into his general political science program and interests—if not for the classes being delivered the old-fashioned way, through an hour and a half of stupor-inducing lecturing with a litany of quotes and dates and hardly any interactions. Ah well, he thought, at least it’s not a difficult course.

He was packing his bag when a soft voice piped up beside him.

“Hi Dan.”

He looked up, knowing what he would see. Cindy Caprese, fellow college student, and two-month old acquaintance. he was struck once again by just how beautiful she was. On this side of short at five foot two, the blonde made it up by combining perfect curves with a pair of long legs that she liked to set off by wearing the shortest skirts. Today was no exception, and Daniel could not resist sneaking a glance at the tanned toned thighs that disappeared under a pleated skirt that bounced with her every move. If Cindy noticed the look, she did not seem to mind.

“Cindy, please, I told you, call me Daniel. I really don’t like Dan.”

“But why not? It’s so cute. I love nicknames. Mine’s Cin. You know, like in sinning?” She giggled. “So what’s with the anti-nick attitude anyways?”

Daniel sighed. He was not ready to tell that story, and certainly not to Cindy. She was sweet, and certainly beautiful, and they were friends of a sort, but she was not the most empathetic person he had ever met. She would laugh. Mockery, even well-intentioned, remained mockery.

“Never mind. Let’s start again. Hi Cindy. How are you?” He grabbed his bag and together they headed for the door.

“I’m okay. I missed you at the party last Friday.”

“I decided to stay home with Jenn, she wasn’t feeling well. We ended up renting Kill Bill. Unbelievably, she had never seen it. Good time was had by all.”

Cindy reacted at Daniel’s mention of his girlfriend, which was exactly what he had hoped for. It was a gentle reminder that he was taken, something that Cindy grudgingly acknowledged but regularly ignored or forgot. And that was not the only thing that she tended to ignore or forget.

They left the building, and at the top of the steps leading to the quad they were greeted by the already cooling northeastern weather. Darnell University was a small New England liberal arts college and was north enough that October already brought the warning stings of winter. Leaves were red and gold throughout the tree-filled campus.

Daniel felt Cindy’s hand on his arm, warm and soft. She had a little come-hither smile on her face. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it? I love this place in the fall. Long walks through quiet woods, finding little out of the way places to sit down and relax...”

Her tone of voice, hitting suggestive notes in the low registers, was having an effect on Daniel, as was her hand, now moving up his arm towards his shoulder. He had to put a stop to it, no matter how much fun it was, and no matter how lovely her eyes were.

He gently pushed her hand away.

“Cindy, please. I like you, you know that, but—”

“Yes, your wonderful girlfriend, I know.” She sighed, somewhat theatrically. “Just my luck. For once, I find a guy in this godforsaken place who’s not a jerk, but he’s taken, and he won’t even consider leaving his girl for me.”

Daniel was about to point out the obvious flaw in that argument when a dark shadow emerged from nowhere and blindsided him.

Before he could react, he was smothered in a tight embrace, a mass of dark hair blocking his vision. He smiled however, recognizing the scent of berries that wafted from the body before him and the way that that body felt against his, the long legs, the hands traveling up his back, the breasts pushing against his chest. Jennifer Hansen felt like home, and home felt wonderful.

“Hello lover.” Her voice was a soft purr.

He made to reply, but then she kissed him hard on the lips, and as her mouth melted onto his, he could think no longer, only feel. He was amazed she could still have such an effect on him, that her kisses still felt like they were their first.

A clinical part of this mind, a small clinical part, marveled at how Jenn’s body molded perfectly to his. She was tall, almost as tall as he was, and they fit together like they were two halves of a single form. She was moving her hips slightly, barely enough for anyone to notice, but his groin, the main recipient of her grinding, definitely paid attention.

He noted how she moaned in his mouth, even as her tongue invaded it. And he noted how Cindy’s expression was three-quarters frown and one-quarter naked hunger. His hands ran down Jenn’s back, down to her jeans-clad buttocks, and it all soon became more that he could bear. He broke the kiss, trying to catch his breath. “Wow, to what do I owe this?”

Jenn was expressive and assertive both in and out of bed, but she tended to tone it down in public. Attacking him like that was anything but toned down, however pleasant it might have been. And it had turned him on practically instantly.

“Oh, hi. Cindy, right?” Jenn had turned her dazzling grey eyes towards the blonde, and brushed her long dark hair away from her face.

Daniel grinned, a hand on Jenn’s hip. Her face might have harbored a warm smile, but her eyes held an unmistakable challenge. He’s mine, it underlined, back off.

Cindy got the message, stammered both a greeting and a goodbye, and shuffled away, her cute little behind swaying with every step. Daniel looked a moment too long and was snapped out of it by a sharp blow to the shoulder.

“Excuse me, but what are you looking at?”

“Well, she is cute.”

“Oh, and is that what you do, look at every cute girl that happens to pass by?”

“Well...” He shrugged and tried to look sheepish.

Jenn slapped him upside the head. “You are such a boy. What am I doing with you anyways?”

“My sense of humor? My dashing good looks?”

Jenn rolled her eyes.

They had been dating for nearly two years now, since their sophomore year, and they were what their friends called an old couple. Their banter, their ease with each other, their ability to complete each other’s thoughts, all revealed a connection neither of them had ever experienced before. As Serena had said, shaking her head in mock disgust with both love and a touch of envy in her eyes, it wasn’t that they were meant for each other, they were a single unit that had been broken in two at birth and tossed to different ends of the country before being reunited. Everyone had laughed at that comment, but no one had contradicted it.

They had met in one of the university dining halls two years earlier. Daniel had noticed the gorgeous brunette sitting alone at a table and nibbling on her lunch while completely absorbed in a huge tome that had to be either a biology or a law textbook, and had taken a detour to say hi and introduce himself.

All he had been able to show for his pains was a rather curt dismissal. Discomfited, he returned to his usual table to be greeted by the good-natured gibes of his lunch companions. Daniel the formidable, Daniel the lady killer, shot down, down, down. He had shrugged it off and joined whatever topic of conversation had held their attention that day, but he had kept sneaking peeks at the lonely figure in the corner.

For the rest of that week, he saw her in the dining hall, always behind a pile of books, her hair usually in a ponytail, a pen tucked behind her ear, reading or writing, headphones plugged in. She never acknowledged his glances.

Daniel’s friends had noticed his behavior, and after mocking him and obtaining essentially no response, had stopped and waited to see how the story would unfold, sensing something juicy in the works.

Daniel had seen few friends dropping by the brunette’s table, and the guys that had stopped to hit on her had all been turned away, some more harshly than others.

The following Monday, Daniel had not seen her when he came in for lunch, and that disruption in their schedule had bothered him more than he had cared to admit. His lunch companions had put down his sour mood to his recovering from a weekend party.

At the end of lunch on that fateful Monday, everyone at Daniel’s table suddenly went silent. All of them, at once. Daniel had snapped out of his reverie at the abrupt silence, and had looked around, only to find the tall brunette standing patiently by his side, waiting for him to notice her.

“Exam done, so how about we pick up where you left off last week?” she had said. “Hi Daniel, I’m Jenn. Nice to meet you. And yes, I would love to catch a coffee or a tea or a drink or a movie or a walk with you, though perhaps not all at once.”

They had gone for a walk, after picking up some warm drinks at the main campus coffeehouse, Jenn with a hot chocolate—her one indulgence, she had said, gesturing at her body, a twinkle in her eye. Daniel had studiously avoided looking at her, trying for once hard to make a good impression, something Jenn had seemed to find exceedingly amusing.

Daniel had thought that she was a law student, but learned that she was in fact an English major. She was however minoring in pre-law and one of her dreams, besides writing the Great American Novel, was to be a Supreme Court commenter, where she figured her law background would be handy. Daniel was a political science major, and their afternoon had soon found them discussing constitutional jurisprudence and the American judicial system in general.

By the start of the evening they were having dinner, and by the end of the evening they were in Jenn’s room, disrobing frantically, and well on their way to their first lovemaking session. Daniel remembered how beautiful she had looked that first time, naked and spread out on her bed, long hair spilled around her head like a halo, and remembered how she had tasted as he went down on her, a sweet musky taste not unlike spiced honey. He had spent a good twenty minutes kissing, licking, and sucking at Jenn’s pussy, dipping inside her with a hungry tongue before trailing its tip up to a clit that had been standing out aggressive and demanding attention. Daniel had loved how Jenn had held on to his head, lifting her hips to grind against his face when his teasing was growing too frustrating for her, and when she had finally come that first time, he had reveled in the feeling of her thighs tensing and trapping his head as her body went rigid before convulsing.

“What are you thinking?” Jenn’s voice brought Daniel back to the present.

“About our first date. More specifically, the night of our first date.”

Jenn smiled and snuggled up against him.

“Mmm... delightful memories, those.” She sighed. Then she looked at him, eyes sparkling with amusement. “And what, pray tell, has brought those thoughts to mind?”

“How delicious you look today?” And she did look delicious. Blessed with a tall thin body honed through several years of dancing, she was wearing a light sweater that did a poor job of concealing her generous chest, and a pair of jeans that left very little to the imagination, playing up her tight ass and long legs. Heeled black cowboy boots completed the look, one of Daniel’s favorites.

Jenn laughed. “You are such a dork. Are you trying to tell me,” her voice went conspiratorial, “that it had nothing to do with that cute little blonde thing that was trying to get into your pants ten minutes ago?”

“As I said, she was cute, but you, love, are amazing.”

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Perfect answer.” She lingered by his face, kissing the line of his jaw down to his neck, her breath warm against his skin in the chilled air of the disappearing day.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” he asked.

She continued nuzzling him with light flicks of her lips. “Nothing, why do you ask?”

“Well, let’s see... Oh!” Daniel closed his eyes and groaned, as Jenn pressed her lips in the fleshy side of his neck and nibbled and sucked, all the while pressing her body against his. He could swear she vibrated.

Jenn pulled back to kiss Daniel on the lips, hard and long, a kiss that was at once generous and demanding.

“I’ve been itching all day, hot, horny. What’s a girl to do?” asked Jenn when they surfaced for air. She was all but rubbing herself against him.

Jenn had always been very sexual, but the only times that Daniel has seen her lose control like that was when she was so excited about something that she needed to burn off excess energy.

“Okay, spill it,” he said. “What got you so worked up?”

“Later. Right now, I wanna fuck.”

Who was he to argue? “Okay, let’s just head to—”

“No. Here.”

“What? We’re in the middle of—”

“No one’s around. Follow me.”

She grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the building. Jenn was right, there was no one around. She brought them down an isolated corridor to a small room that looked like a music room, if the equipment scattered around was any indication. It has serviceable carpeting, which was a nice touch.

Daniel shrugged as Jenn locked the door behind them after making sure no one had seen them sneak in. Screwing at school was hot, and Jenn seemed more than willing, so there were no problems there. If they were caught, then they would deal. In the meantime, might as well enjoy it.

Jenn interrupted those reflections by unzipping his jeans and pulling them down, briefs and all, to his ankles. His cock, rapidly hardening, stuck straight out and Jenn stared at it with a predatory look before running her lips over the tip as lightly as a wisp of wind. She teased him for several minutes before engulfing the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking him inside. Daniel gasped, as if caught by surprise by the sensation.

Jenn lavished her love on the erect member, sucking with an enthusiasm that betrayed both eagerness and need. Taking half of his length in her mouth on every stroke, she used one of her hands to jack him off, while the other kept her hair out of her face, as it was wont to swing about wildly during her ministrations.

She was careful to keep Daniel on edge, making sure that he would not erupt too soon. Not that she minded the feel of his sperm on her face or in her mouth, but she wanted to feel him come inside her. And so when she felt that he was reaching the limits of what he could endure, she let him out of her mouth and stepped away from him, remaining on her knees. She bore an expression that looked submissive through and through, but that a closer examination would have qualified of wolfish.

Daniel watched her unbutton her jeans and push them off her legs along with her boots, uncovering skin that he knew was soft and warm. Clad only in her sweater and a diminutive pair of panties that were more effective at titillating than covering, Jenn lay down on the floor and beckoned, silent, hungry.

Daniel made to lie between her legs and eat her out as quid pro quo for her earlier blow job, but Jenn grabbed him by the shoulders before he could settle down and she pulled him to her, his cock bumping into her thigh, his body pressing against hers. She kissed him hard as she took hold of his cock and guided him inside her, gasping and moaning when he entered her wet snatch, sinking to the hilt in one thrust, sucked in, swallowed, devoured. He could taste himself on her lips and did not mind.

Jenn was doing the fucking, that was clear, despite being under him. Daniel, who had gone through that before, was happy to hang on for the ride, knowing that this was Jenn’s way of working off nervous energy. He lunged in and out inside her, enjoying the feel of her pussy massaging him on the way in and squeezing as if to keep him in on the way out. Jenn’s hips were swinging in counterpoint to his own, adding to the pressure around his cock.

Jean kissed him, moaning throughout, and Daniel knew that she was well on her way to an orgasm. She trailed kisses up to his ear, where she paused to whisper to him.

“Close your eyes, baby.”

“Mmm... Okay.”

“Now imagine her under you, that cute little blonde thing from class. Can you see it? She’s squirming underneath you, blonde hair spread about her. Her short skirt is bunched around her waist, she has pushed a tiny G-string to the side, and she’s letting you plow her. Can you feel her around your cock?”

Damn, she was good. The image flashed in Daniel’s mind. He had no desire to fool around on Jenn, and Jenn knew it. But he enjoyed looking, and Jenn was fine with that. Once in a while, she even incorporated it into their sex life.

“Oh, yes, that’s it, baby.” Daniel had picked up the pace, his cock thrusting fast into her. “Fuck the little bitch good. She was begging for it, drooling. Her little cunt must have been sopping wet when she was standing next to you. I’m surprised I didn’t find her rubbing herself against you, humping your leg like a little bitch in heat when I showed up.”

Jenn was getting into it, her breath coming faster and faster, sweat breaking on her brow.

“She’s pushed you in an empty classroom, lay down on the floor with her legs spread wide, stroking her cunt after pushing her flimsy panties aside, calling you, begging you. ‘Please, Daniel, please, come fuck me. I’ll do anything to feel you inside, please!’”

Jenn was keening in Daniel’s ear, role-playing a begging Cindy in his ear in a passable imitation of the young blonde student. His thrusts got stronger, longer, and Jenn jerked and groaned every time he bottomed out. He was getting close, and so was she.

“Come on, fuck me, fuck me,” Jenn continued in Cindy’s mock voice. “Come in me, deep in me, your little blonde bitch. I’m your little blonde bitch. I’m all yours, to do with as you wish. Ask me to and I’ll spread my legs, whenever, wherever, whatever. I’ll fuck you. I’ll suck you. I’ll take you in the butt if that’s what you want —”

Jenn never finished her litany, swept up as she was by a crashing orgasm that hit just when Daniel’s did. He pushed his cock as far in as it would go, felt Jenn’s pubic bone against his, and released a buildup that had been accumulating for the better past of the last three days. Jenn, ever so limber, wrapped her long legs around him, crossing her ankles behind his back as she shivered in release herself.

They took a few moments to recover, listening to their own slowing breathing, and the surrounding silence of a university building after classes are over.

At last, after they had dressed and made their way back out of the building to walk in the dwindling daylight on one of the tree-lined paths that sneaked through campus, Jenn broke the subject of what got her so excited.

“I got the Blumburry.”

“You got the what now?”

“The Blumburry scholarship, dumbass! You know, the writing scholarship at UT Austin that I applied for last spring? Full scholarship to their top-notch MFA program, all expenses paid.”

“Congratulations, love! That’s great!”

“I know! I’ve just been jumping around all day once I got the call. There’s just one little snag...”

“Austin.”

“Yeah, Austin. Look, I know you wanted to stay in the East after graduation, but this is kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

“I know, I know...”

“I will refuse it if that’s the only way we can be together, of course—”

“Don’t you dare. You’ve been working for exactly something like this all your life. I’m not going to be the one taking it away from you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. We’ll figure something out. Hey, maybe there’s something for me to do in Austin?”

Daniel’s tone did not seem to reassure Jenn, and they remained silent for some time, walking slowly, arms around each other.

“Serena is waiting for us at the Chocolate Inn later,” said Jenn, who seemed ready to change topic.

“Oh, okay. Sure.”

“She’s holding an intervention. Boyfriend trouble.”

“What else is new? What did she do this time, beat him up? And can you hold an intervention for yourself?”

Jenn shrugged. “I figured we’ll go out and find a way to distract her. We’ll get the story out of her easy enough.”

“Of that I have absolutely no doubt.”

Jenn hit him on the shoulder.

“Don’t be mean. She’s your friend.”

“Doesn’t mean I don’t find her infuriating at times.”

“In any case, we’ll also hear more about Marjorie. Remember her, Marjorie Duquesne?”

“Huh, no. Should I?”

“You met her at a party at the end of last year, you know, the one hosted by the paper?”

“I remember the party. Well, sorta. It’s kind of blurry there towards the end. Tequila, was it?”

“Whatever. Marjorie was the short half-asian girl that worked as a photographer at the paper. She had a camera around her neck.”

“Vague recollection. Cute, straight hair down to here, and curvy, very curvy, with nice legs?”

“You are obsessed, you know that? But yes, that covers it. Though most people consider her beautiful, not just cute.”

“No one’s beautiful when you’re around, love.”

“Flatterer. So yes, Marjorie.”

“What about her?”

“According to Serena, she’s been acting weird. Very weird. She quit her photographer’s post at the paper a month ago, and I can tell you, she loved that job. But out of the blue, she went in to see the editor-in-chief, and just quit. Glenn was shocked. He tried to argue with her, practically begged her to stay, but to no avail.”

“I can think of several reasons why she might quit like that.”

“Yes, so can I, but none really fit—again, according to Serena, who worked with her quite often. I’m just part time, and our hours didn’t really overlap. But then, Marjorie goes on and disappears for several days. Her roommates were about to call the cops when she came back, and with no explanation for her absence. A week later, same story, then again a couple more times. And last week, she disappeared for the last time. She has not been seen since. The cops have been called, but the university’s keeping things quiet.

“Serena’s been snooping around, and found a few things that the cops may not know yet. In the past month, since about her fourth disappearance, Marjorie was seen a few times with, shall we say, male specimen of the rather lower order. Never out in the open, but following them in shadowy corners and abandoned houses down on the south side of town.”

“Let me guess—before that, she was as straight arrow as can be, pure as snow, the works. So, she decided to get her wilds on.”

“Maybe, but Serena doesn’t like the smell of it. You know her, she has a good nose for that sort of thing.”

“Ever the reporter, our Serena.”

“And then yesterday, she got a call at the paper, this guy wanting to talk to a reporter here on campus, said he has some information about those girls that were going missing. He seemed to suggest that Marjorie was but one of many, and that there was indeed something strange going on. He was nervous and did not want to talk on the phone for too long”

“How do you know all this? I thought Serena was my friend?”

“What you jealous? Anyways, Serena things that this is the story that will bust her journalist career wide open. Can you imagine? An investigative scoop, right here in Bumblefuck, New England, where the most exciting thing that ever happens is encountering a hungry squirrel that has not yet had its morning pizza out of dumpsters?”

They remained silent for a while, each lost in their thoughts, oblivious to the noise around them that marked the late afternoon shift from afternoon classes to evening classes on campus.

Jenn’s cell phone rang, startling them out of their reverie. She answered, exchanged a few sentences with whomever was at the other end before clasping the phone shut.

“Professor Framingham, my advisor. I called her earlier about the Blumburry, asking for advice. She has some time to talk to me right now.” She looked almost sheepish. Daniel felt sorry for putting her in such a difficult position.

“Go,” he said, “of course. Pick her brain as much as you can. The more information we have, the better the decision we’ll make.”

She looked at him a long time before moving. “I love you. Go ahead, I’ll catch up with you later. Serena and Radhu are at the Chocolate Inn, as usual. Tell’em I’m sorry. I’ll try to be there shortly.” She leaned over to kiss Daniel before shuffling down the path back towards the main part of the campus.

Daniel sighed, and steeled himself to learn all about the latest Serena adventures.