The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters V: Intermezzi

Intermezzo: Daniel Malcolm (2)

Daniel kept a low profile for the rest of the party, barely touching his drinks, skipping from conversation to conversation, navigating the grey area between being boring and being interesting. Another thing he had been learning during his training at ADCorp: how to be unobtrusive, to fade in the background. Good agents were invisible agents.

Frank was nowhere to be found. Daniel was told, when he asked, that the man had left.

The party wound down around two in the morning, and Calypso gently but firmly shooed everyone away, calling cabs for those that needed it, and arranging for lifts with the volunteer designated drivers.

Daniel stayed behind, helping the clear out the mess while Calypso made sure everyone made it home okay.

“You don’t have to do that,” she told him, leaning against the entry door after the last partygoer left, watching him collect empty beer bottles. She took off her boots, and wiggled her toes with a contented sigh.

Daniel shrugged. “Great party.”

Calypso smiled, a tired but happy smile. “Agreed. People seemed to be having fun.” She nodded to herself, as if continuing the conversation inside.

“Party was important?” Daniel asked.

“Yeah. I’m the new girl in the company.” She left it at that, trusting Daniel would understand what she meant. He did.

She surveyed the room, considered the prospect of cleaning up, then simply sat down on the couch and leaned her head back against the wall. “I’m pooped. Leave it, Daniel. I’ll take care of it tomorrow.”

“You sure?”

“It’s late anyway. You should go get some rest too.”

Daniel smiled. “You kicking me out?”

“Does that make me a bad hostess?”

“It doesn’t.”

“Good, I would hate to be a bad hostess.”

Daniel looked at her for a second, then nodded. “All right. I’ll see you around, then?”

“Definitely. You won’t get rid of me that easily.”

At the door, Daniel hesitated, and fingered the sheet of paper in his pocket. He pulled it out, unfolded it.

“What’s that?” asked Calypso.

“Oh, nothing. Just something I picked up earlier today.”

This was the test, he knew it. He recalled the words of his mystery caller. It will involve putting you in a position to take advantage of that woman. Of course, for all he knew, he was being set up. He had a choice to make. His gut told him that this was the test.

“Calypso, adjustment code C012” he said, casually, as if discussing the weather for the next day.

Calypso, who had been looking at him, stiffened slightly at his words, and her eyes unfocused for a second, and Daniel felt a chill run down his spine—it was the same look that Serena had had so many months ago back at Darnell when, by way of demonstration, she had been triggered in front of him by Cindy.

When Calypso’s eyes refocused, they were staring at him, and her smile grew wider.

“Calypso?” he asked.

“Daniel?” she replied, smiling.

“Huh, what’s up?”

“Well, you, if I do my job right.” Before Daniel could respond, she was in his arms with her tongue halfway down his throat, pressing her body against his.

Daniel had expected it—though part of him had hoped that he was wrong and the sheet of paper was but a joke—and therefore did not jerk back. In fact, and he hated—hated—to admit it, but Calypso felt good in his arms, and she kissed divinely, and the way she rubbed her body up and down just enough to arouse him worked wonders.

Something that Calypso noticed for she pulled back a little, and let her hand gently rub against his crotch. “Yup. Job done right.” Her smile was contagious, and she kissed him again, harder this time. It was as if whatever layer of inhibition had existed inside her had vanished.

Before long, and without her mouth ever leaving his, she had guided him to the couch and had pushed him down. Straddling him, she made sure he felt her ass press down on his cock.

“You like this?” she asked, her voice low and seductive.

He looked back at her, wondering what to do. The way she looked, with her hair falling down around her face, a slight flush on her skin, reminded him so much of Jenn it hurt. Part of him wanted to run away and be miserable on his own. Another part of him—he was not even sure he would have qualified it as a more primitive part of him—wanted to fuck her.

Mystery caller wants me to take advantage of her? Fine.

He kissed her back, leading the charge this time, and Calypso cooed in pleasure as she welcomed him.

She laughed as Daniel flipped her back on the couch and stretched out atop her. Calypso alternated between kissing him and pulling his shirt over his head and wrapping her legs around him to pull him closer.

Her hands on his chest felt good. Her lips on his nipples felt better. Her legs around his waist felt incredible.

He pulled down the top of her dress—freeing her breasts, nice and round and begging for his attention. She moaned and arched her back to present them to him.

There was a small hickey on her left breast, fresh—Frank, thought Daniel. He had no time to seriously think about it because Calypso pulled his head down to her breast with urgency. “Fuck yeah, suck my tits, Daniel.” Her voice was low, growling, hot. “God—I love getting my tits sucked. Harder!”

She pressed Daniel’s face into her chest even as she squirmed harder against him, before running her hands up his back and scratching him.

“Ouch!” He looked up at her only to be met with a giggle and a naughty expression.

“Oh, did I hurt you? I’m so sorry,” without sounding like she was. “Are you going to punish me?”

Before he could respond she kissed him again, and ran her nails down his back as she bucked against him.

“Are you going to punish me with that hard cock of yours?” she repeated.

“You’d certainly deserve it you… you…”

He could not finish. Calypso kissed him again, and he dove in after her, feeling himself getting lost in emotions too long pent-up. He had sublimated so much ever since the events of Darnell, ever since his life fell apart, and forgotten drives were coming up to the surface, wild, stampeding, and unstoppable.

Calypso must have felt a change in his attitude for she held him tight even as she rubbed her legs against his sides, and as he reached with a hand to run it up her thigh underneath her dress, she laughed and flipped him onto his back so that she could straddle him.

Her ass was pressed against his cock again, still trapped in his slacks, and she ground against it even as she straightened up and kneaded her own breasts, her eyes wild, a lusty grin on her face.

“You like my tits, baby?” she asked, kneading her breasts, playing with her nipples, all the while pressing down on Daniel’s cock.

“You know I do.”

“Do I? Is it because there’s this hard thing trying to poke its way into my ass?” She pressed harder, making him moan.

“How about my pussy, baby? You like my pussy?” In one swift motion, she pulled her dress over her head, revealing she wore nothing underneath—her naked body was beautiful, toned and silky. “You like my pussy?” she ran her fingers down her body to the slim landing strip between her legs, rubbing herself even as she tilted her hips. “My pussy likes you, baby.” She pressed two fingers inside. “She’s all wet.”

She reached down to press those same fingers to Daniel’s lips, who sucked them dutifully, enjoying her taste, unable to stop himself from comparing her taste to Jenn’s—don’t go there, Daniel. Just don’t.

“This is all yours, baby,” she said, not picking up on any discomfort on his part, one hand on her breasts, one hand between her legs, rubbing herself against his admittedly rock-hard cock. “This pussy’s all yours, to fuck to your heart’s content.”

She rubbed his crotch to his pants, and grinned as she looked him in the eyes. “Just like this cock’s all mine—to fuck to my heart’s content.”

He stared at her for a long time, suddenly not sure what to do, feeling pangs of guilt stabbing him. And then he heard the voice in the back of his head—just indulge, Dan, said Cindy’s voice, or you’re going to explode, just open up and dive in, it’s just sex, you’re not betraying Jenn, you know her too well for that—and as if to prove her right, Jenn’s voice rang in his head in counterpoint—She’s right Daniel, it’s just sex, and the way you’re closing up, it’s not healthy. You’re not doing anything wrong, you’re just letting off steam, making human contact, you’re not cheating, you’re not taking advantage of me not being here, you’re just being human, do it for me, Daniel, so that when you find me you’ll be happy and healthy.

It was all rationalization, of course, a way for him to reconcile his physical desires and his hopes to remain faithful to Jenn—right, said Cindy’s uncharacteristically snarky voice, like you remained faithful when you fucked my pretty little tushy off a few months ago—and it did not even start to address the question of whether Calypso really wanted to do what she was doing. You must pass the test, had emphasized the mystery caller.

“Where did you go there, baby?” Calypso’s soothing voice jerked him out of his reverie, even as her hand deftly unfastened his slacks.

He reached up and cupped one of Calypso’s breasts, eliciting a gasp and a moan from the beautiful woman straddling him. Her hand grasped his cock in response, and started stroking. “Not important,” he said. “Just… thinking.”

“Then maybe I need to distract you from those boorish thoughts. And I know just the way…”

In two moves she was down by his legs bending down and taking his cock into her mouth, and the voices in Daniel’s mind all shut up as Calypso took him deep. Without skipping a beat, she was sucking him hard, her head bobbing up and down, holding up her hair with her free hand.

When she pressed her face down, pushing his cock inside her as far as she could make it go, gagging slightly but not letting up, Daniel groaned and felt his hips twist of their own volition, but Calypso did not demur, pressing her head down as if she wanted to shove the remaining two inches down her throat. She gagged one last time, hard, and then pulled up, laughing, drool dripping down her chin.

“God you taste good, baby,” she said, catching her breath, looking up at Daniel with her beautiful round eyes, looking feverish. “You like that? You like shoving that cock down my throat?” she asked.

It was a rhetorical question. She resumed her cocksucking, forcing her head down on him over and over again, the sounds of his cock hitting the back of her throat disturbingly loud, a hack-hack-hack of frenzied rhythm. Saliva dripped down and pooled between his legs, but all he could think of was the amazing feel all over his cock. Calypso pulled off just as his hips were fighting to press up and fuck her face and bring about his final explosion.

“Oh no,” she said, her breath short, swallowing hard, “you’re not coming just yet baby. I want that fucking cock deep in my cunt.” Without waiting for an answer, she dove and started licking his balls, one hand jacking his cock slowly but forcefully, not enough to bring him off, but keeping him on edge. Daniel groaned as she took one sensitive ball into her mouth and sucked on it, the feelings veering wildly between amazing and uncomfortable. He felt vulnerable. “Fuck, Cal,” he groaned.

Calypso’s free hand shot out and grabbed his and she squeezed it, as she kept on sucking and licking.

Daniel’s groan turned into a gasp when he felt her lips go lower, right past his balls and trailing kisses down to his cheeks and with a gently push on his thighs thrust his ass forward and before he could do or say anything, she had her tongue between his cheeks and was tonguing his ass, her hand on his cock jacking him off in time with her movement, a perfect counterpoint of pleasure.

To say he had never had that done to him would have been redundant, and for a second he self-conscious, but Calypso’s moans of pleasure merged with the quiet slapping of her hand stroking him and he lost himself in the sensations. Her tongue felt fantastic.

Calypso rimmed him for several minutes, bringing him to the edge of release many times before releasing him, unrelenting and moaning and even sometimes giggling as she serviced him.

When he thought he could take no more he grabbed her head and pulled her up. “Cal, Cal! Please!”

“I like it when you beg, baby,” she said, breathing hard, her eyes alight with lust, a sheen of sweat on her face. “It makes me all gooey inside.”

“You’re nuts, Cal,” he said.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet, baby.” She straightened up and indicated to Daniel to stand up. “Come on. Don’t worry. I’m going to finish you off. I’m not done with this guy just yet,” she gave his cock two strokes for good measure.

Daniel stood up, his cock bobbing in front of him, and he watched Calypso give it a lingering look before turning around and dropping to her hands and knees on the couch, her perfect ass pointed straight at him. She looked over her shoulder. “Pound me hard, baby. Pound me as hard as you can.”

She leaned forward, raised her ass further up, and with her hands spread her cheeks, exposing her glistening pussy. Daniel was transfixed. His body was clamoring for release.

“Come on, baby,” she said, waving her ass. “I wanna feel your fat cock inside me.”

He had received instructions. He was to take advantage of her. Otherwise—otherwise what?

“Fuck me, baby,” moaned Calypso, pushing one finger between her dripping lips.

He stopped thinking. Trust your guts, he heard Shawbank’s voice. Without a further thought he took a step forward and pressed his cock against Calypso’s slit.

She moaned a throaty “Oh yes” before pushing back against him and her pussy sucked him inside like a lollipop, and she was hot and wet and tight and before he knew it he was fucking her for dear life.

“Take me baby! Take me like a little bitch!” Calypso was thrusting back as hard as he was pushing in, and the loud slaps of skin upon skin echoed in the living room.

It had been too long since his last release, and he knew he would not resist that long. Calypso writhed beneath him, moaning and groaning and urging him on, and he wondered how much she knew, how much she was part of this spinning web that he could imagine around him trying to ensnare him. He closed his eyes, for a blissful moment forgetting everything but the tight pussy squeezing his cock.

Calypso arched her back almost impossibly and reached back with a hand and pulled his head to her and over her shoulder she kissed him, hard, her mouth wet and her tongue demanding. Daniel’s hand reached around to grasp a breast and he twisted one of her nipples causing her to moan louder and to stiffen suddenly as an orgasm broke through her.

He groaned as he felt her pussy squeeze him tight and Calypso, through the haze of her orgasm, felt him tighten up and with an indistinct shout she twisted around and collapsed at his feet and took him in her mouth and sucked harder than he had ever been sucked and just like that he exploded, his hands in Calypso’s hair, his cock halfway down her throat.

After the first jet Calypso pulled him out and let him come all over her face, over her eyes and nose and lips and she was breathing hard and laughing as she licked him and used her fingers to spread his spent all over her features. “Fuck that’s nice,” she said, breathing hard, only able to open one eye for the other one was smothered shut. “I love your cock, baby,” she added, lying down on the couch while still playing with his semen.

Daniel crouched down on the floor, his back against the couch, trying to catch his own breath, feeling as though his soul had been sucked out of him.

What now? was the thought that popped into his head once his heart had resumed his normal rhythm.

“Cal?” He looked at her. She was asleep on the couch, a smile on her face, his cum dripping slowly down her chin. She looked happy, he realized with surprise. How is she going to feel when she wakes up? he wondered.

He debated what to do. He finally elected to layer a blanket over her body, and left a note saying “Call me” on the table. After a hesitation, he added “Love, Daniel” at the bottom of the note.

He left the apartment after turning off all the lights.

On the way to his place, he looked again at the sheet with the adjustment codes, and he stared at the image in the upper right corner, the braided circle. He knew why it looked familiar now.

Calypso had a tattoo that looked exactly like that around her pinkie, which he had noticed when she had held her cheeks apart before and urged him to fuck her.

* * *

A day later, Daniel was sitting on a bench facing Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. It was one of the places where he and Sam O’Neill met, for the private investigator wanted to avoid Daniel’s apartment, suspicious that the place, which had been provided by ADCorp, might be under surveillance. If the mysterious caller was to be believed, O’Neill was correct in his assessment.

Calypso had called that morning, responding to the note Daniel had left. They had a pleasant conversation, and Calypso did not mention feeling either strange or hung over, nor did she make reference to their getting together, even though she must have woken up with dried semen crusted on her face and on her chest. She apologized for falling asleep on him, and thanked him for putting a blanket over her before leaving. Daniel felt like the scummy froth atop the waves of the ocean.

The black cell phone buzzed in his pocket. There was a text message, sender number unknown. Will call in five minutes. Be outside.

Five minutes later, the phone buzzed again. Caller unknown.

“Yes?” Daniel said.

“Mister Malcolm. I hear that everything went well last night. I’m glad.” Daniel could not tell if it was the same caller as before. It was, however, the same voice modulator.

“Depends what you mean by went well.”

“I believed you passed the first test.”

“And?”

“You will not be terminated. Well done.”

There was a silence. Daniel watched two sailboats in the harbor navigating one around the other.

“So Calypso was the test?” Daniel asked.

“I am not privy to the name of the woman in question, but if it involved codes to control her, then yes, she was the test.”

“Was that your doing?”

“No. It is simply standard procedure at ADCorp. It’s the protocol for every new recruit in the enforcement arm of the company.”

“The protocol is to give me a… sex toy to play with?”

“No, Mister Malcolm. The protocol is to test whether you would use such a sex toy if afforded the opportunity.”

“What if I had not… used her?”

“Then you would have failed the test and been eliminated.”

“Why didn’t you tell me all of this beforehand?”

“Because there are very smart people analyzing your behavior before, during, and after the test. Had you known exactly what was going on you would have done something to give it away, and those very smart people they would have picked up on it and you would have failed the test.”

“Yet you warned me that there was a test, and that I would have to do something that I would not normally do.”

“A calculated risk. It would have been more dangerous to send you in with no warning whatsoever.”

“I take it not every recruit has a bug in their ear helping them out?”

The voice at the other end of the line laughed softly, a sound still made ominous by the voice modulator.

“So what’s the point of the test?” Daniel asked.

“The protocol as a whole is there to ensure that ADCorp enforcement agents are willing to navigate the grey areas of consent.”

“Last night didn’t strike me as that grey, frankly. It was pretty black and white.”

The voice made no comment.

“Okay, so why do we need to navigate the grey areas of consent, as you call them?”

“You’ll find out in due time, Mister Malcolm. Again, I can’t tell you more right now. It would be dangerous.”

“So what’s your game, then?” Daniel asked. He did not turn when Sam O’Neill sat down on the bench next to him. The private investigator remained silent.

“No game,” replied the modulated voice. “My only goal is to help you, Mister Malcolm.”

“Why?”

“I have my reasons.”

“Everyone has reasons.”

“Indeed.”

It was getting frustrating. “So what now?”

“What now indeed. The protocol is ongoing, until you get your first security clearance. So I suggest, Mister Malcolm, that you keep on using… what did you call her? Calypso? This is not a one-off affair. One single act does not provide evaluation material. You’ll need to prove to your evaluators that given the opportunity to use a young woman, you will do so with enthusiasm and pleasure.”

“That’s sick.”

“Nevertheless, it is necessary. You do want to find your fiancée, don’t you?”

“Do you know where she is?” Daniel asked. Next to him, O’Neill straightened up and looked at him.

“As I told you before, I don’t know where she is. If I did, I would tell you, believe me. But your best bet to find her is to continue with ADCorp.”

“And why is that? Because Thaddeus Cargyle worked there?” Daniel thought he would jerk the voice out of its omniscient complacency by the revelation of what he knew—though he had no proof. But the voice was unperturbed.

“Tell me, Mister Malcolm. What did last night remind you of?”

“What do you mean?”

“Let me put it another way: why is it that we are having the conversation we’re having now, as opposed to a conversation where you try to impress me with the impossibility of the sort of control that you exhibited over your friend Calypso last night?”

Daniel hesitated a moment. “Because I’ve met a Special.”

“Calypso was not affected by a Special, Mister Malcolm.”

Daniel thought back to the tattoo around Calypso’s finger. He knew what it reminded him of. He knew what Calypso’s behavior reminded him of.

“Darnell,” he said finally. “Delta Iota Kappa. Cargyle.”

“Very good, Mister Malcolm.”

“So what’s been done to Calypso is what was done to Jenn.” The content of that statement sank in slowly.

“Not exactly. From what I understand, Cargyle was working on something more advanced than what was done to Calypso.”

“Tell me,” Daniel said.

“Not yet, Mister Malcolm. You can’t skip steps.”

“Why not?”

“So many reasons. But the main one is still that it would raise suspicions. And you are already suspicious to many.”

The image of Eve Shawbank flashed through Daniel’s mind.

“I gotta say, I feel like a pawn in all of this.”

“You’re not a pawn, Mister Malcolm. Far from it. If you really wanted to push the analogy, I would say you are a knight: unrestrained, unpredictable, and able to move on the board in a way unlike any other piece. But a knight also cannot achieve mate by itself, and you should remember that too.”

“So I’m a knight. Are you the king?”

“I certainly hope not,” said the voice, snorting—at least, Daniel guessed it was a snort. “The king is slow, defenseless, and good only as a target. Good luck, Mister Malcolm. I will be in touch. And remember: take advantage of your friend Calypso.”

“Wait! What do I call you?”

There was a pause, and Daniel thought his interlocutor had disconnected. “You can call me Paul.” And then the phone beeped to say the connection was ended.

Daniel flipped the phone closed and stared at it. Paul. He did not know any Paul.

“Who was that?” O’Neill asked. He was too jaded to truly get surprised by anything, but what he had heard Daniel talk about on the phone bothered him.

“Paul,” Daniel said, shaking his head.

“Who’s Paul?”

“Good question.”

Daniel brought O’Neill up to speed, telling him about receiving the phone, the first phone call, the events at the party, and the last phone call. O’Neill listened silently.

When Daniel was done, O’Neill nodded.

“So what do you think?” Daniel asked. “Can we trust him?”

“If it’s even a him,” O’Neill muttered, stroking his chin. He slipped a cigar in his mouth without lighting it. “And no, it goes without saying, we can’t trust him. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he were right about that protocol business.”

“Yeah,” Daniel nodded. He was thinking back on the conversation. Having such a protocol seemed to fit with what he had learned about ADCorp since he started there. “If it’s true that what’s been done to Calypso is the same thing that’s been done to Jenn, then maybe I can find a way to cure Jenn if we ever find her.” He remained carefully neutral when he said that.

When we find her,” corrected O’Neill. “I know where she is.”

What?” Daniel jumped, frightening a squirrel that had approached the pair hoping for a handout.

“I know where she is. She’s at the Craven-Wilford Institute for Mental Health. In the Lower Hudson Valley.”

* * *

ADCORP CONFIDENTIAL MEMO to Adonai Davenham.

SUBJECT: Recruit Daniel Malcolm.

SUMMARY: Protocol initial contact successfully completed by recruit Daniel Malcolm, ID 9113484. Adjustment code C012 invoked. Monitoring by target activated.

PERSONAL COMMENTS: Malcolm successfully executed initial contact, despite a clear perceived reticence by our agent present at the instigating encounter. Personality analysis indicated a better than 75% chance that Malcolm would turn his back to the events during the instigating encounter, and a 20% chance of violent confrontation. Against these odds, Malcolm navigated the instigating encounter, gained access to the codes by his own actions—which did not require those codes to be put in his presence surreptitiously—and later activated the first step of protocol. Malcolm did choose the adjustment code with least DHV index, which matches his personality profile, but explains the passing but borderline evaluation. It is this evaluator’s opinion that the monitoring of recruit Malcolm be given additional scrutiny to ensure he remains over threshold level. Termination plans should be readied and updated in case of failure (likelihood 67%).