The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks to Mr. Scade and Shadebalan for their help with the Spanish dialogue.

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Connections (2)

The morning call took Daniel Malcolm by surprise. The North Alexandria police department was asking him to please drop by in the afternoon, saying they wanted to talk to him about the Jennifer Hansen case, and to bring whatever information he had. Daniel had almost given up by that point in time.

He gathered up all the data he had accumulated about Jenn’s disappearance, from the DVD that Biff had sent him—which Daniel hesitated to include given what it showed—to the report that Pritznic produced of his search and surveillance of Biff and Jenn. He included what information he had about the events at the NADA party before Christmas, and a summary of his participation in the investigation into Marjorie the previous semester, all of which showed that the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity was a common thread throughout those events. He was still missing Serena’s notes from her investigation of Marjorie’s behavior and disappearance.

He called her, left a message on her voicemail, and was pleasantly surprised when she got back to him within half an hour. She was so difficult to reach these days. She had agreed to meet him early afternoon and hand over whatever information she had.

At the agreed time, he found her sitting at a table at the Darnell Cafe in the middle of campus, talking with Cindy. Serena waved him over.

“Hi Ser,” he said, leaning down to kiss his friend, “thanks for meeting me.” He looked at Cindy. “Hey Cin. I didn’t know you two hung out.”

“She was here when I got here and since I remembered her from the other day, figured I’d say hi,” Serena replied.

“And then we just got to talking,” Cindy continued. “You’ve talked about her before, Dan, but you never quite conveyed just how amazing she was! Did you know she won a prize for best investigative piece in a high-school newspaper four years ago? I remember reading those series of article about bacteria in the company responsible for providing food to all those school cafs, because that’s exactly the one we had. I even based my senior science project on those bacteria!”

Daniel nodded, meanwhile thinking back, and realizing that Serena must have been talking about the time two weeks earlier when Serena and he met Cindy and Jackson and his—what? friend? girlfriend?—the day where Jenn disappeared.

He must have made a face, because Serena looked at him with a concerned expression. “What’s wrong?”

Daniel shook his head. “Nothing. Just... nothing.” The past week had been rough, and that he felt at odds with Serena did not help any. It went beyond the altercation they had had when he had grabbed the bracelet off her wrist and she had kicked him. They had met during the week, a few times, and mended fences. But there was a distance, he could feel it, and he did not know where it came from.

The bracelet. He looked at Serena’s wrist, and saw a charms bracelet just like the one he had taken from her. Her eyes followed his, and narrowed, challenging him to say anything. He did not. He did not have the energy. And besides, he needed her. Instead, he pointed to the file folder held closed with an elastic that sat on the table between the two girls. “Your notes?”

Serena nodded, giving him the folder. “Yup. A copy of everything I gathered last semester. It’s not a lot, and I don’t think it’ll help you much, but it’s yours.”

“Thanks Serena. I appreciate it. Sorry for being a pain lately.”

She looked at him for a second before her expression softened. “Don’t worry about it. I can’t imagine how hard this must be for you. I know we’ve been tense lately, but I’m here for you, you know that, right?” She reached with a hand and squeezed one of his. He smiled back.

“I do know it. It’s just been a rotten week, that’s all.”

He added the folder Serena had given him to the large folder that he was already carrying.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“All the stuff we’ve accumulated on Delta Iota Kappa, between Marjorie last year and the stuff with Biff from the PI I hired. Everything that pertains, as far as I can tell, to Jenn’s abduction. The police called me this morning—they want to see what I have. Maybe they’re starting to believe me.”

“The police. You sure that’s a good idea? I mean, there isn’t that much to go on, and you know how helpful they were last semester.”

“What choice do I have? I mean, I don’t know what to do. The PI thing didn’t pan out, and beside he doesn’t want to continue. And I don’t buy that Jenn left with Biff of her own volition. I just don’t buy it. She was made to say that. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I’ll figure it out. And it’s got something to do with Marjorie. I’m sure of it.”

Serena looked pained. “Daniel, I told you. Marjorie had some kind of nervous breakdown, and she’s recovering now. There was no conspiracy. Just a prostitution ring gone wrong, that Marjorie got involved in for whatever reason. I can’t believe you listen to the kind of drivel that Radhu’s been spouting—”

“And I can’t believe you buy this whole Marjorie-had-a-nervous-breakdown crap!”

“—and Jenn may just have had cold feet. It doesn’t excuse what she did, far from it, but until you see her again—and you will, the girl really loves you—you’ll drive yourself crazy jumping from conclusion to conclusion.”

Daniel took a deep breath. He did not want to have this argument again, not right then. “Serena, I don’t want to fight again. Look, I know those frat boys are your new best pals now—don’t argue, you’ve been seen hanging out with them a lot these past few weeks—but you were all over them last year when they got Marjorie. So fine, now you can’t be bothered to ask them any questions, even though we know Biff’s involved, and at least another guy—this Bernie guy. But that doesn’t mean I won’t keep looking for the truth. Thanks for the info you brought. I’ll catch you later. Bye Cindy.”

He left, without looking back.

He was already on the path towards the end of Campus that led downtown when he heard Cindy calling up to him.

“Dan, wait up!”

He turned to her, still upset. She raised her hands in a peace gesture, and skipped up to him. She had on her cutest face.

“Don’t shoot. I’m unharmed.”

“Cin, please let it go. I’m in no mood to argue anymore. It really hasn’t been a good week.”

“I know, I know. Look, Dan, I’m on your side.”

Daniel merely grunted at that.

She scooted up to him and put her arm under his and started to walk, prodding him along. “I am. And you have to forgive Serena. She’s completely overwhelmed these days—between her articles that are due and her coursework and a bit of boy troubles, she’s barely got enough energy to keep her head above water. I’ve been talking to her for the last half hour—well, really, she’s been talking for the last hour, telling me all about it.”

Daniel remained silent.

“She’s very nice. And she cares about you a lot. And you know it.”

Daniel made a face, but again said nothing. “Come on, you know it. I’m sorry on her behalf for being abrasive, but I’m sure she’ll come around and tell you that herself when she’s more herself. In the meantime, hey, I’m here.”

She made a gesture, pointing to herself, a large smile on her face. Daniel shook his head, but had to fight off a smile. For which he almost immediately felt guilty. This was Cindy, the girl that Jenn had always teased him had a crush on him. This was wrong. Cindy noticed his discomfort, and misunderstood it.

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t making light of the situation. It must be hard. I’m so sorry.” She squeezed his arm. He nodded, not trusting himself to say anything.

“I do have some news for you though,” she added softly. “I spoke to Jackson a few days ago, and he told me that the rumor was that Biff had skipped town, and by all accounts he had a girl with Jenn’s description accompanying him. Something about leaving for somewhere warm.”

Daniel stared at her for several seconds, absorbing the blow. He did not know whether to believe her, or Jackson, or the rumor itself. He guessed it made sense—for Biff to take off. He stopped, looked at the file folder he was carrying. It suddenly felt pointless. If Biff was gone, and Jenn with him, then what could he do? Suddenly, everything seemed hopeless.

“I’m sorry,” continued Cindy, “but I didn’t know how to tell you. And I figured it’d be nicer if it came from someone you knew. Look, how about I go down to the station with you. Keep you company, provide some support, you know. Don’t take this the wrong way, but you look like you need it.”

Daniel glanced at her, trying to read through and see what game she was playing, but saw nothing but wide-eyed innocence, and what looked like a genuine desire to help. He sighed. He could not trust her. His eyes glanced down to her wrist, and he was surprised not to see what he was expecting to see. “Cin—your bracelet? What happened to it?”

She shrugged, the movement sending her ponytail aflutter. “I’ve given it back. After everything that happened, after what Biff’s done, and seeing how much it upset you, well, it didn’t feel right. It was fun while it lasted, but no more.”

Daniel appraised her, unsure what to think. But he was glad to have someone around, as he had been feeling increasingly alone in the past ten days. “You are an odd one, Miss Caprese.”

“So I’ve been told. Shall we go?”

“Please.”

Cindy smiled wide, and grabbed his arm.

“By the way,” Cindy said as they made their way down the path, “I heard you might need a hand with your senior project?”

“Who told you that?”

“Serena.”

“Just how much did you two talk before I showed up exactly?”

“Enough. So what’s it about, the project?”

“I was thinking of a research project investigating electorate manipulation through mediatic, linguistic, and auto-suggestion techniques...”

“In other words, mind control for political purposes?”

Daniel almost blushed. “I guess, yes. I mean—”

“No need to apologize for it. You’re not only completing your requirement for graduation, but also taking advantage of the opportunity to research techniques that you think may have been used on Jenn. That’s smart.”

Daniel looked at Cindy in surprise. “Huh... thanks.”

“So what do you need?”

“Well, I’m not too up on the cognitive and psychological side of things. Not really my forte.”

“Ah. I think I can help you with that. I know some about psychology—I took a few courses a couple of years ago.”

“I thought your major was economics?”

“It is. Can’t a girl have hobbies?”

Daniel shook his head. “Well, thank you—I’d appreciate the help, frankly.”

“Cool. And in return, maybe I can pick your brain about the socio-political implications of the events leading up to the Bosnian war? It’s for a paper on the economy of Eastern Block in the last quarter of the twentieth century.”

“Huh... sure.”

“Then it’s settled... partner.” And once again Daniel could do nothing more than shake his head upon seeing the large smile illuminating Cindy’s face.

* * *

The police station was a small building nestled between taller buildings at the edge of the Darnell Ghetto and the town proper. The North Alexandria police usually delegated its duty to the Darnell campus police for matters having to do with University business, but took care of the more violent and clearly criminal cases.

The station was quiet when Daniel and Cindy showed up, with only a few people brought in for disorderly conduct crowding the small reception. Daniel approached the officer on duty at the reception desk.

“Good afternoon, officer. I’m here to see the Police Chief Roberts.”

The officer looked utterly bored, barely glancing at Daniel. “And why would you think Chief Roberts wants to see you?” He noticed Cindy then, and his interest perked up noticeably. His eyes zeroed in on her legs, exposed as usual by the short skirt she was wearing. She barely seemed to notice—Daniel reflected that she probably was used to that reaction from men—but it bothered him.

“If you’d be so kind to stop ogling my friend here, perhaps you could do your job, you know, for a second?”

The officer turned to him, annoyed.

“Look, kid—”

“Don’t kid me. Isn’t it your job to help us constituents? You know, to serve and protect, that sort of thing?”

The officer must have sensed Daniel’s rising anger because his eyes narrowed and he pushed his chair back to give himself some room to maneuver if it came to that. His voice took on a cold polite tone.

“Sir, I will ask you to please collect yourself.”

“Is there a problem here?” A deep voice from behind the officer. Daniel and Cindy looked up at the newcomer. The officer replied, his eyes never leaving Daniel.

“No problem, Chief. This young man said he wanted to see you, but was starting to get a bit heated under the collar.”

“I see,” said the police chief, a sturdy man of about fifty, hair already graying, dressed in a cheap suit, but holding himself with the unmistakable bearing of cops the world over. “You must be Daniel Malcolm.”

“I am, sir.”

“Very well. Let them through, Holloway.” He looked at Cindy. “And you are...?”

“Cindy Caprese, sir,” replied the blonde.

“Pleased to meet you, Miss Caprese. Please follow me. We’ll be more comfortable to discuss this business in my office.”

He gestured to Daniel and Cindy, pointing down a hallway. They followed his prompt, under the frowning look of Officer Holloway.

The chief’s office was not large, but held an impressive amount of memorabilia testifying to a long service to the police force.

“Go ahead, son. Talk to me,” said the chief, sitting in his chair behind his desk.

“Well, sir, my fiancée went missing more than a week ago. And her disappearance has something to do with a guy called Biff Cusker, from the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity, who’s not been seen since.” Then, taking a deep breath, and forcing himself to remain calm lest he sounded like a lunatic, Daniel recounted the events connecting the disappearance of Marjorie Duquesne the previous semester, her resurfacing at the Spirited Flesh, a strip club in the Darnell Ghetto, and at the New American Deal Association party, her Delta Iota Kappa silver charms bracelet, that same bracelet appearing on his fiancée’s wrist before her disappearance, the threats from Biff the previous semester.

The chief listened attentively, his fingers steepled in front of his face. When Daniel was done, he took a few seconds to respond. “Let me get that last part straight,” he said. “You believe that those girls—your fiancée, this Marjorie—were forced to act in uncharacteristic ways, against their will? And that the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity is involved. I’m sorry to say, that sounds...”

Daniel sighed in frustration. “I know how it sounds. Hell, I said exactly what you’re saying now last year. But with Jenn’s behavior, and what happened at the NADA party, there’s something fishy going on.”

“I remember the NADA investigation a couple of months ago. A prostitution ring, led by some high officers of the association. That Duquesne girl was one of the girls they had turning tricks.”

“I think the prostitution ring was just a front, sir. A red herring.”

“Mmm,” said the chief. “And this is the evidence you have?” He extended a hand towards Daniel, who hesitated before yielding the folder he had been carrying.

“Yes, sir. This is the research that Serena Banks accumulated last year when investigating Marjorie’s disappearance. As well as more recent research about my fiancée, including a report from a private investigator I hired to tail Biff.”

The chief nodded, thumbing through the accumulated material. Daniel fell silent. He looked at Cindy, who smiled encouragingly and squeezed his arm.

After a minute or two, the chief closed the folder and nodded once, vigorously. “Well, son, I’ll have to think about this. Now, you should know that your fiancée, Jennifer Hansen, stopped by the station yesterday, to dismiss the notion that she had been abducted, and was held against her will. I talked to the young lady myself, and she seemed perfectly pleasant and of sane mind. And she was alone. She said that you would be looking for her, but for personal reasons did not want to see you or talk to you. She said she was taking a leave of absence from the University.” The chief looked at Daniel, clearly waiting for a reaction.

There was none. Daniel kept himself under tight control, despite the shock of what the chief had just told him. He nodded, acknowledging the information. All things considered, this was not at all surprising. If Biff had Jenn so much under his thumb that he could get her to record that DVD, then it must have been a simple matter to convince her to come and talk to the police. Although why Jenn had not taken advantage of the opportunity to tell the chief what was going was disturbing.

“Well, Mister Malcolm, I’ll pass down your information to the appropriate detective. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.” The chief stood, and Daniel and Cindy followed suit. They shook hands, and the chief guided Daniel and Cindy to the door. As they left, Daniel heard the chief tell Officer Holloway “Get me Gonzales.” He wondered if that was the detective that would be put on the case.

* * *

Casually poised on a seat in the corner of the police station reception area, the raven-haired woman with the leather duster followed Daniel and Cindy with her eyes as they walked out of the station. There was no expression on her face, even as she took in the short blonde’s graceful legs and the short skirt that did little more than attract every pair of eyes to the rear end it covered.

She turned to stare at Officer Holloway, who was watching her watch the young couple leave the station. After ten seconds, the policeman finally looked down, flustered. The raven-haired woman permitted herself a tiny smile before standing up and exiting the station. She had seen the young man, Daniel Malcolm, enter with a file folder, and leave without it. He had to have left it with the police chief. She would return later tonight, and have a look at it.

* * *

Police chief Roberts sat back in his office chair, and sighed, a deep weary sigh. He picked up the folder that the young man Malcolm had given him, and thumbed through it again. This was bound to happen, he thought. Those kids went too far. This is going to get messy. He shook his head, dropping the papers on the desk.

And that girl Marjorie, again. He had been told that she would not be an issue anymore, after the lengths he had had to go through at the end of last year to make sure her behavior was not investigated too deeply. But here she was, making his life miserable once more. What the fuck were those kids doing up there? He could feel his ulcer threaten to flare up.

Pulling from his pocket a small key attached by a chain to his trousers, he unlocked the drawer of his desk and tossed in the folder, cursing under his breath. Just as he pulled out a ring from that same drawer, there was a knock at the door.

“Yes?”

The door opened and officer Sonya Gonzales stepped inside. “You wanted to see me, Chief?”

“Gonzales. Sit down.”

Looking momentarily worried, officer Gonzales made her way to the police chief’s desk. Roberts considered her a moment. The daughter of an old friend on the force—killed in the line of duty almost fifteen years ago—he had not only seen her grow up to follow in her father’s footsteps, but he had also seen her grow into a beautiful young woman, with her long dark hair held up in a bun, and delicate latina features. She looked fragile, thin and leggy, until she full-nelsoned you to the ground and had you beg for mercy.

“Problem, Chief?”

“You might say that. Bunch of kids came in to bring me a heartburn.”

“Sorry to hear that, Chief. Anything I can do to help?”

“Actually, there is.” He put on the ring he had pulled out of the drawer. “Sonya,” he said, looking straight at her, “I am your DIK brother.”

Officer Gonzales’ eyes glanced at the ring before looking up. “Whatever you want, papi.”

The way she said that never failed to make Roberts shiver. He had lusted over this young woman ever since she had developed those fantastic curves of hers. He had resigned himself to fantasizing despite his hard wishes that she may fall madly in love with his strong father figure role in her life, until Kevin Cusker had approached him with an offer he could not refuse.

“Sonya, lock the door, then take off your shirt and come sit on my lap.”

She obeyed, like she was programmed to do—first locking the door behind her, then walking towards him while unbuttoning her service shirt. She pulled it off just as she came around to his side of the desk, revealing a functional bra that served to contain her generous breasts. The silver charms bracelet on her wrist jingled with her movement.

Roberts felt his anxiety resorb as his arousal grew. Sonya was the best stress relief he had ever had. She sat on his thigh, between his legs, and he pulled her down to kiss her, and soon lost himself in the feeling of her soft lips and her tongue seeking his. His hands traveled up her back and in a well-practiced motion unhooked her bra. He interrupted the kiss long enough to pull her bra completely off, revealing a pair of breasts that seemed too large for her frame. How many times had he seen her teenage body in a bikini when he would visit her family? He grasped a fleshy mound with a hand, appreciating the heft, the weight, the sheer mass of it.

Gonzales laughed. “Papi likes my fat tetas, doesn’t he?” Her accent, nonexistent in everyday life, was thick. And she almost never spoke Spanish except with her immediate family. But this was a special request that Roberts had made when Cusker had asked what could ensure his cooperation. Roberts had hesitated, but a little prodding by Cusker quickly revealed that the police chief not only lusted after the daughter of his old friend, but also had a healthy incest fetish to boot. Cusker had suggested the perfect solution—programming Gonzales so that she would behave like Roberts was her father and she was his naughty latino daughter. Roberts had had no chance.

Roberts squeezed the breast in his hand harder, making the girl gasp. “I love your big tits, baby, you know that. That’s why you show them off like the little puta you are, don’t you? Come on,” he said, “you know what to do.”

Gonzales put her hands under her breasts and pushed them up, offering them to the police chief. “Here, papi, suck on my fat tetas and make them all wet, and then you can slide tu pinga between them like I know you want to.”

Roberts did not need to be told twice. He dove like a starved man and licked, sucked, slobbered all over the offered mammaries. Gonzales sighed, leaning back slightly. She ran her hands through Roberts’ hair, moaning softly when he caught one of her nipples between his teeth. “Suck them, papi, suck on las tetas de tu puta hija,” she mumbled, her moans turning into groans as the attention given to her breasts aroused her even more than she already was.

Roberts was rapidly losing control, as he sucked hard on a hardened nipple while at the same time squeezing Gonzales’ other breast and letting his other hand roam up the girl’s back and press her closer to him. He could not get enough of her.

When his desire made him so mad that he did not know whether to kiss her or bite her or anything in between, he pushed her off and took a deep breath. Gonzales knew what to do—she always knew what to do, marveled Roberts.

The latina officer, still wearing her regulation pants but naked from the waist up, stood. She took off her shoes, and wiggled out of her pants. She was wearing a small pair of panties, barely covering anything. She put her hands under the thin material. “You want to see mi micha, papi?”

Roberts nodded, his hand going down to his cock to rub it slowly up and down, maintaining his erection. Gonzales pushed her panties down, revealing a perfect snatch, shaved smooth. Her lips were bright red due to her excitement, but barely protruded from the folds of her pussy. She had been a virgin when Roberts had gotten his hands on her almost a year earlier. How she had managed to survive training at the Academy without fucking at least one boy, he had no idea. But her family believed deeply in the sanctity of marriage, which to Roberts simply added to the attraction.

“Come here, Sonya.”

Gonzales grinned, took a step towards him. “Can I sit on your lap, papi? Can I sit on your lap and slide tu pinga en mi michita? Wanna fuck tu niñita, papi?”

Roberts stopped her as she was about to straddle his lap. “Turn around, then sit down.”

Gonzales obeyed, spinning around and presenting her ass to the chief. He looked at it, his breath catching as if often did. Her ass was fantastic, round and smooth. He remembered when she was younger, when she had gone through her phase of wearing skirts that were too short and too tight, and he had tried hard not to stare at her, while at the same time wishing that she would bend over and show him her panties-covered rear end. And now here it was. He had taken her anal virginity several months earlier, and while he did not indulge often—it was somewhat uncomfortable when done too frequently—it was a treat he allowed himself once in a while.

Gonzales was teasing him, running her hands over her cheeks, then down her thighs, bending over. Roberts could see her pussy lips part slightly from his vantage point. He groaned. His cock was as hard as it would ever get. Perhaps he should have taken some magic blue pills, he thought. To make it last. Finally losing patience, he reached out and wrapped an arm around Gonzales’ waist to pull her down. She shrieked, and fell down on his lap. The touch of her skin on his cock was like scalding water. She wiggled her hips, which had the effect of rubbing her pussy over his cock. Then she lifted herself up enough to reach beneath her and grasp his cock and guide him inside her as she sank back down. Roberts gasped, the feeling of tightness that engulfed him always taking him by surprise.

When he was fully embedded inside her, Gonzales leaned back against him and moaned. “God—you feel so good filling up mi michita, papi. You gonna fuck me hard now?—Oh!”

Roberts had thrust into her, taking Gonzales by surprise. She responded by grinding her ass back against him. It felt amazing. She pulled herself up, pushing against her arms, then slowly sank back down on his cock. She repeated the maneuver, and Roberts let her do all the work. Closing his eyes, he reached around and grabbed her breasts with his hands, pulling and squeezing and kneading the firm flesh. “Yes, papi,” moaned Gonzales as she moved up and down, “squeeze my fat tetas!” She sighed. “Feels so good! You like having tu pinga deep en mi michita, papi? Having tu pinga deep inside tu puta hija?”

She fucked him harder, bouncing up on his lap and sinking down onto the hard shaft impaling her. Roberts was in heaven, between the sensation on his cock, the feel of her ass against his groin, and the weight of her breasts in his hands. His breath was ragged, little groans escaping his throat every time Gonzales bottomed out. She was breathing hard herself, and her skin had developed a light sheen of sweat. His hands were grasping her breasts convulsively. Her pussy was squeezing him back in counterpoint, bringing him closer and closer to release. It was amazing. He could sit there being ridden by this gorgeous girl until the end of time without thinking that he had missed anything else that the world could offer. He wondered idly where he should come, whether inside her milking pussy or what.

Gonzales, who had come to know him over the last year, took the decision out of his hands. When she felt him harden with impending release, she pushed herself off and let his cock slip out. The fresh air swirling around his wet shaft made him cry out.

In one rapid motion Gonzales swiveled around and knelt down between Roberts’ legs. Her chest was damp, between Roberts’ saliva and her sweat. She looked up at him with a naughty smile on her face as she reached down to stroke his cock.

Papi’s gonna shove su pinga between my fat tetas and fuck them, right? And then will papi let su puta hija suck on su pinga? Please?” She squeezed his cock with a firm hand, sending shivers down the chief’s spine. Before he could recover she had leaned over and wrapped her lips over the head of his cock and sucked him inside, a low moan escaping her lips. He gasped, the sensation taking him by surprise, and he grabbed her hair and pulled her head off his cock.

Lo siento, papi—I couldn’t resist.” She wiped her mouth, while she undid the bun in her hair, letting the dark curls tumble down over her shoulders. “Can you ever forgive me?”

She looked so innocent when she said that, belied by the fact that she was straightening up and squeezing her breasts together, trapping Roberts’ cock between them. Still with her little smile on her face, completely aware of the effect she had on the older man, she let a dribble of saliva fall in the valley of her breasts and over the now hard cock lying there, then she squeezed her breasts together and started heaving her chest up and down, her breasts trapping and jerking Roberts’ cock.

There was no word for it. The feeling of Gonzales’ flesh on his shaft was incredible—this was not the first time she had done this to him, of course—she knew full well this was one of his favorite turn-ons, to give her a good breast fucking, a notch in his preference scale above fucking her with her legs pushed over her head and her urging him on to fuck her harder, harder, like the filthy girl she was.

He looked at her—she had her eyes closed, a smile on her face, her hair was bouncing with every upward thrust of her chest—she was beautiful, and she was his, only his, to do with as he wished. Miss Sonya Gonzales, police officer by day, sexual servant by night and the odd break during the day. For a second, he regretted not being home with her—he had this little piece of lingerie he had bought the day before that he ached to see on her model for him, perhaps with one of those super high heels that he loved to see her in, as she seduced him to get him to stick his dick inside her, screaming her head off as she came with him embedded deep inside her.

He was losing control. He could feel it. Gonzales could feel it as well. “Papi is going to spurt all over his niñita’s fat tetas, and she’s going to lick it all up like the little puta she is,” she said, jerking his cock even harder between her breasts. With a deep groan, Roberts thrust his hips up and exploded, a long string of semen flying up and landing on the bridge of Gonzales’ nose, who laughed delightedly as another spurt flew up to join its brethren. Roberts felt like his soul was being squeezed out of his cock.

Gonzales put her head down and wrapped her lips around Roberts’ cock head and the last few remaining spurts went directly into her mouth. She swallowed, gently sucking the softening cock as Roberts collapsed in his chair, exhausted.

As he watched the daughter of his lost friend clean up his cock and then clean herself up by licking off the strands of cum that were dripping down her face before putting her shirt back on and standing at attention as if nothing had happened, Police Chief Roberts made a mental note to thank Kevin Cusker for his contribution to the North Alexandria police force.