The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

A Day in the Life (5)

Later that evening, there was a knock at the door of the suite. It was about ten minutes past eight. Jenn was in the bathroom, putting the finishing touches on her makeup, laying a fire-engine red coating over her lips. “Make yourself pretty,” Biff had told her.

She heard him go answer the door, his bulk making the thin floor shake. He had kept her on the edge of orgasm all afternoon and all evening, fingering her and making her play with her dildo for hours, until she had ended up drenched in sweat and shaking with frustration, but still he would not let her come. Yet another instruction he had saddled her with many weeks earlier—she could only achieve orgasm when he said so. He loved to hear her beg for the privilege. That he seemed to enjoy to see her come was a small blessing, de facto guaranteeing that she would get release most times, but that she was subject to his will even in such personal matters, well, it was one additional humiliation in a rapidly growing pile.

“Well look at that,” came Biff’s voice from the other room. “Hey there guys. You’re right on time. Jennie’s finishing getting ready. Come in.” She heard the noise of several people entering the suite. “You must be Bulldog. Good name, my man!” She heard the sound of a hand slapping a back.

“Thanks. You Biff?” Jenn could hear the slight hesitation in Bulldog’s voice. Biff could be intimidating at times. “That’s Weasel there, and Tiger, Mantis, and Rhino.”

Jenn heard Biff laugh. “Right! Jennie told me about your gang names. Well, welcome, all of you. Wanna beer?”

“Look, man. Biff. Huh... about your girl...” started Bulldog.

Jenn could understand the boy’s unease. He had really no idea what was going on, aside from knowing he had been invited to a party by a girl wearing a sneeze of a swimsuit, willing to french kiss him and let one of his mates play with her breasts.

She adjusted her corset. It was really the only thing she was wearing, if one did not count the black stockings and the black spike heels. A beautiful red corset, cinching her waist and hiding next to nothing of import. The half cups only served to push her breasts up, as if on offer, exposing everything from her nipples upwards. Down below, the corset stopped at her waist, revealing her shaved pussy, wet from the previous arousal, and her tattoo. The stockings were hooked up to the corset with garters. She looked like a stereotypical teenage jack-off fantasy girl—big tits, small waist, tight ass, stockings and heels. If that did not convince those boys that they were here to fuck her, and fuck her good, nothing would. Unfortunately for her.

That this corset, this red corset that wrapped her body like a second skin, was also the corset she wore when Biff took her anal virginity only added layers of significance to this whole charade. She had to be thankful for small favors; at least the boys would not do her there, at least not tonight. She smoothed down her stockings, and made sure her breasts were properly on display. In the other room, Biff was answering Bulldog’s question.

“She’s a sight, ain’t she? One thing you gotta know about Jennie, though, is that she’s a complete and utter slut. That’s why we decided to invite a bunch of guys here tonight—she’s gonna skin my dick raw if I don’t distract her. So we figured that getting a bunch of young studs to fuck her until she passes out will help satisfy her a bit. Hope you don’t mind putting in some work tonight.”

That was her cue. Might as well get on with it, she thought. Whether I resist or not, it will happen anyways. Maybe they’ll make it fun. Weirder things have happened. She fluffed up her hair, wet her lips, then strode out of the bathroom.

The boys stopped and stared when she emerged. She had to admit their reaction was adorable. For all of Bulldog’s bluster, he was staring at her with the same wide-eyed wonder the rest of the boys were exhibiting. They were all there, dressed in typical island garb, tee shirts and bermuda shorts with sandals on their feet. Biff was grinning.

She posed for a few seconds with her chest thrust out, and then she walked up to Bulldog, gliding across the floor putting one long leg before the other. She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him close, and kissed him hard. He kissed her back, after a moment’s pause. Probably thinking of Biff standing right there. His breath smelled of smoke this time, his hands were rough and hungry as they slid almost immediately down to her ass and squeezed as she kissed him harder. She could feel his erection grow against her crotch, and she pushed her own into it, seeking to deepen the contact.

“Thanks for coming,” she said in her best smoky voice, once they let up to breathe.

“I told them that you were hoping they’d fuck you long and hard, doll. So they know the deal,” interjected Biff.

“Wonderful,” she said, much against her will, yet with a voice full of lust. “Jennie gets to feel five hard cock plowing her tonight. She’s already wet just thinking about it. Feel.” And she grabbed Bulldog’s hand and brought it down between her legs and he palmed her pussy and indeed she was soaked, her body preparing for her upcoming gang bang. Much to her annoyance, she had to admit that his hand felt good on her burning pussy.

As Bulldog slowly fingered her, making her moan, Biff continued. “You may want to welcome the rest of the gang too, doll. Wouldn’t want them to feel left out.”

Well, this has to begin somewhere, she thought. Disengaging herself from Bulldog’s grasp, with a look that promised that she would make it up to him later, she strode towards Mantis, and kissed him as well. He was taller than she was and lankier, and he did not know where to put his hands, as if he were too shy to touch her despite the fact that she had glued her body to his. She did all the work on that kiss—Mantis barely opening his mouth until her tongue forced it open.

Next over was Weasel, who unlike Mantis wasted no time before slobbering all over her. His tongue was licking her tonsils and his hands were grabbing her ass before she even had her arms around him. He was a sloppy kisser and kept panting the whole time, but when his fingers found the base of the plug embedded in her ass, it fired off delicious sensations from her sensitive rear all the way to the tip of her nipples.

She was almost shaking with arousal by the time she got to Tiger, who was still staring at her like a love-struck teenager. She smiled sweetly—that took no effort, she genuinely liked him for some odd reason—and approached him slowly. As opposed to the last three boys, she did not wrap her arms around him to kiss him, but instead took his hand and brought it up to her breast as she had done earlier that day, and held it there with her own hand.

His hand felt good on her breast, and she leaned over to kiss him, softly, on the lips, and the kiss turned deep, as she reached down with her free hand to massage his hardening cock through his shorts. He moaned as he started humping her hand, his own clenching on her breast. Part of her wanted to drop down to her knees and take him in her mouth.

Finally, she stepped up to Rhino, the largest boy, who shared Biff’s heft without the height. He was looking at her weirdly, with lust in his eyes. Big and dumb, the thought popped in her head. Which was not very charitable, but considering that those boys were there to rape her—granted, they could not know that—she did not feel charitable in the least. She kissed him and he grabbed her in response in a giant bear hug, kissing her back and pressing her against him. Her breasts were squished against his chest. His large hand went down to her ass and pressed her pelvis against his crotch, hard. She gasped when she felt the iron bar that was hiding in his pants, and realized at once why his nickname was Rhino. She feared what would happen if he tried to penetrate her.

Weasel must have read her face because he snickered. “Yeah, Rhino’s hung like a fuckin’... well... rhino.”

Rhino broke the kiss and laughed at that, while Jenn continued dry humping him, the feeling of the giant cock against her sending her body into a frenzy.

Biff was watching her, and Bulldog was watching Biff. When she let go of Rhino, she was left with her body trembling, her nipples rock hard, a light sheen of sweat on her face, all of it a testimony to an arousal she felt deep in her bones and deep in her crotch. Biff had given her his instructions fifteen minutes earlier before her shower: “You will wear something nice, doll—you know what I like—something that screams ‘come and fuck me stupid,’ and you will greet everyone that comes through that door in the next half-hour like a long lost lover. Then you will fuck them, to the best of your abilities. Anything goes, except your ass. No one puts anything in your ass. Put in a butt plug up there. Just like old times. I know how much you like a fat plug up your slutty ass, doll.”

She had merely nodded. She had been glad about him keeping the boys out of her ass, even though the butt plug was uncomfortable. It was one of the largest ones, too, one of the ones that she had used to train herself so that Biff could take possession of her last hole without injuring her, several weeks before. And the outfit she was wearing now was the same that she had worn on that fateful day as well—no surprise, it was Biff’s favorite outfit—her “anal slut outfit,” he called it. Well, I won’t have to worry about that tonight, she mused. Her mouth, pussy, and breasts would take the abuse. Small consolation.

Biff was talking, while she slowly walked towards the bed, making sure to sway her hips wide. “Well, boys, there she is. Have fun. Anything goes, really, but don’t mark her up, and don’t go near her ass. That’s mine.”

Weasel grinned. “Hey, I thought her cunt was yours?”

Jenn sat at the edge of the bed and saw the look Biff gave Weasel, and hoped they would beat each other up before they had time to do anything to her. No such luck. Biff merely shook his head. “Whatever. No ass play. The plug stays in. You try to take it out, I work you over good and rape your fuckin’ ass. But everything else is fine. Come wherever the fuck you want—her cunt, her face, her ears. Piss on her for all I care. Have fun, boys, she’s something.”

“What about you?” asked Bulldog, still looking at Biff.

Biff shrugged. “Don’t worry about me. I’m in the mood to watch tonight. I can fuck her anytime I want, anyways. Fact is, I want to make sure I don’t miss any of the action.” He pick up a small camcorder resting on the table. “Hope you guys don’t mind a little souvenir?”

Bulldog eyed Biff. “Do we get a copy?”

“Of course. It’s half the fun. She’s quite a show when she gets into it. Right, doll?”

Jenn knew this was her cue, and she was helpless to respond. She spread her legs wide, and ran two fingers—fresh nail polish red against her tanned skin—through her soaked slit. “You know full well Jennie loves fucking more than anything else, big guy. And the more the messier.” She put those fingers in her mouth, closing her eyes, sucking hard on the digits while her hips tilted in time with her sucking, riding a ghost shaft.

Mantis grunted. “Oh fuck—look at that!” His voice was reedy thin, like his body.

Weasel seemed to have misgivings. “I don’t know, man—with him watching...”

Biff looked at him, shrugged his shoulders. “If you want to leave, door’s right there. Don’t let the knob fuck your ass on the way out.”

Weasel looked like he was about to say something but changed his mind.

Biff clapped his hands. “Come on, do your worst. Jennie, doll, you might want to give them a show to get them in the mood.” He went to sit on a large chair in the corner of the room, lifting up the camera, a smile on his face.

And that was how the evening started. Jenn leaned back on the bed, closed her eyes, spread her legs, and started pleasuring herself, her fingers dancing along her shaved slit, her thumb pressing against her clit. Her arousal was making her moan. While she knew that she would not come until Biff told her to, that did nothing to stop her from trying. She had no choice, no will. Her pussy was burning up, craving to be filled, stretched, pounded. She shoved three fingers inside, but it was a poor substitute, and before too long she was begging for a cock. The room was silent, except for her panting, and the wet sounds of her fingers sliding in and out.

And then she felt hands on her legs, on her ankles. She opened her eyes, saw Bulldog standing at the foot of the bed, naked. Around the bed, the others boys were naked as well, except for Tiger, standing by the wall, looking at her intently. Bulldog ran his hands up to her knees, his touch light through the stockings.

“Hello Bulldog,” she groaned to the tall boy. “Would you like to fuck Jennie? She’s kept her pussy warm and ready for you.” She was still thrusting her fingers in and out—doing this with a man standing right over her was driving her body crazy.

“I can see that,” replied Bulldog.

His hand on her knees, he pushed her legs apart and upward, spreading her open. He pushed his hips forward, and his cock hit the back of her hand at her crotch. She grasped the hard shaft and rubbed her slicked fingers over it a few times before pulling him inside her.

She gasped and moaned when he penetrated her. He was not especially large, but between the plug in her ass and the spreading of her legs, her pussy was pleasantly tight. Which Bulldog seemed to appreciate, as his face changed and he closed his eyes as he pushed all the very into her. Her pussy gave way slowly, despite her warm-up, but eventually he was embedded all the way inside, and Jenn’s body went into overdrive.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned. “You fill Jennie up so good, stud. Deeper—Jennie wants to feel you deeper. Fuck Jennie, you stud. Fuck her hard. Don’t worry, you won’t hurt her—she likes it rough. Besides,” and she flashed him a wicked smile that she knew few men could resist, “if you do hurt her, well, that can be exciting too, no?”

Bulldog grunted and pulled out only to push right back into her. Jenn gasped. He did it again, harder, and Jenn groaned. And before too long, he was fucking her with long hard strokes that sent her breasts bouncing, using her legs for leverage.

Around them, the other boys—shy at first—were slowly relaxing, the beers that Biff had passed around helping somewhat. They were encouraging Bulldog once in a while. “Fuck man, fuck her good!” They had inched closer to the bed, and Jenn was well aware of them watching her get plowed by their leader, patiently waiting for their turn. She was just meat to them, and the thought both disgusted her and sent spikes of pleasure shooting up from her pounded clit.

All of them except Tiger had their cocks out and were jacking off, watching her. She fantasized that they came, all of them, just like that, standing over her. Her skin flushed at the imagined sensation, the feeling of loads and loads of cum splashing on her body, and despite her frantic mental attempts at staying those thoughts and images, after a particularly vicious thrust by Bulldog, her resolve snapped inside her. The sensations coming from her body were too strong, too delightful, too corrupting. She craved more. She could not come, but her body took over, her mind closing in on itself. She groaned, loudly, thrust her hips upwards towards Bulldog, and pulled him down to her, her jackknifed legs squashing her breasts like a folded paper doll. She grabbed him by the neck. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she groaned as she kissed him, a sloppy kiss that was all lips and tongue. His cock hammered into her ever deeper, his tongue fucking her mouth in time with his thrusts. She heard a boy—Weasel?—whisper “Fuck, look at that!”

She broke the kiss, panting, looking at Bulldog, deep in his eyes, seeing the desire, the lust, the craziness. “Jennie wanted you this afternoon,” she whispered, her words broken by the blows of his thrusts, “on the beach, when she kissed you. She could feel your cock against her, and she wanted you to just grab her and toss her down and take her, on all four, her head in the sand, like a little bitch in heat. And you’d have liked it too—just rip her itsy-bitsy bikini off, and fuck her tight cunt, right there on the beach, with everyone watching, a stud mounting his bitch. Mmm...” She bit her lip. “That’s it—fuck Jennie harder, you stud! Fuck her!”

Bulldog was getting close, she could feel it. Then Weasel chimed in. “Come on, man, don’t spunk inside. We don’t want no sloppy seconds the first around. Be cool, Bulldog.”

Jenn smiled and whispered in Bulldog’s ear. “Wanna feed Jennie your cock, stud? Wanna shove your cock in her mouth? Ever had a girl deepthroat you? Let you fuck her throat like a cunt?” She looked him in the eyes. “When you come, Jennie will swallow everything, like—” and she gave a quick lick to his lips, “—a good—” lick, “—little—", lick, “—bitch!”

Bulldog growled loudly, making everyone around the bed jump, and pulled out of Jenn. He stood, his dick hard, wet with her juices, and she laughed and quickly spun around, all at once unfolding and going on all four on the bed, facing him. Without pausing she dove and swallowed his shaft to the hilt, her throat bulging. Bulldog grabbed her hair and let out a heartfelt “oh fuck!” She remained with her nose pressed to his stomach for several seconds, her body savoring the feel of the steel shaft impaling her, her mind numbed by the lust coursing through her veins. Bulldog wanted her—they all wanted her, and she was eating it all up.

She pulled out, a trail of spittle connecting her lips to the tip of Bulldog’s cock. She was breathing hard. Stroking the shaft a few times, she turned to her audience. “Jennie’s got a cunt that’s starting to feel empty, boys. Care to step up?” To emphasize her point, she shook her ass. Weasel jumped on the bed behind her and ran his hand on the proffered buttocks. Pleased, she returned her attention to Bulldog, and continued her blow job.

Weasel slid his cock inside her, pushing her head against Bulldog, and in that way, with Jenn sandwiched between them, they took her from both ends. Bulldog was close to coming, and she was being distracted by Weasel’s cock in her pussy sending delightful vibes up her body. His cock was shorter than Bulldog’s, but true to his name, he was more vicious than his friend. She did not mind, pain mixing with pleasure in her mind to yield a formidable combination. And then she felt a large hand on her breasts and saw from the corner of her eye that Rhino had kneeled by the bed and was jacking off while groping her breasts none too gently. The feelings just seemed to spur her on, and she did her best to make the cock sliding up and down her throat explode.

Which it did, after a deep thrust by Bulldog that sent his shaft deep and pushed her nose into his pubes, and he exploded, spurted jets of semen directly down her stomach. Jenn swallowed, knowing the action would feel good to Bulldog. He came for a long time, while Weasel picked up speed behind her. When Bulldog’s cock slid out of her mouth, she licked it down, then put her head down in her arms to appreciate the feelings’ coming from deep in her pussy.

She almost missed Biff kneeling right in front of her, crouching so that his head was almost level with hers. She had forgotten about him. He directed his small camcorder at her face, recording her degradation, immortalizing it. The Escapades of Jennie, he called them. His oeuvre.

“Hey there, doll. Smile for your fans, say hello, and describe what you’re doing.”

Unable to resist, she obeyed, a smile on her face, staring straight at the camera.

“Hello everyone—Jennie’s getting royally fucked by her new best friends!” As if to punctuate her statement, she groaned after a particularly hard thrust by Weasel.

“Does it feel good?” asked Biff, recording away.

“Fuck yes, it feels good. His cock’s nice and thick and stretches Jennie out so very much.” She knew what Biff wanted to hear. They had played this game before, often. “He’s going to come all over Jennie soon, and then they are all going to fuck her hard, use her like the slut she is. Isn’t Jennie a good slut?” She hated the desperate tone in her voice, which of course also turned her on further. What is he turning me into? she wondered, not for the first time. Around her all the boys were listening. Weasel was pounding into her rapidly.

“You definitely are, doll. And if you do a good job satisfying these boys here, I’ll let you come. Show them how a cock-starved slut fucks and I’ll let you come harder than ever.”

Her eyes opened wide, feverish, hungry. “Really? You will let Jennie come? Promise?” Hopeful. Addicted.

“Oh yeah.”

“Then how about you let Jennie suck on that big cock of yours and let her get it all nice and wet so you can shove it up her ass, big guy?”

Biff laughed. “Nice try, doll. But all in good time. Besides, there’s someone here who wants to use your mouth right now, so how about you take care of him first?” And indeed, Mantis was standing next to her, jacking a long and thin cock with a bulbous head. It was longer than Bulldog’s, longer than Biff’s, but narrower than either. It fit his body perfectly, Jenn marveled, before opening her mouth and letting him slide inside. It was in the back of her mouth in no time, and most of it was still outside her lips. She sucked greedily, making up for her inability to deepthroat such a long shaft by extra suction and a lot of saliva. Underneath her, Rhino was kneading her breasts roughly, sometimes pinching the nipples between his big fingers.

Weasel came, pulling out of her pussy and spurting all over her back onto her corset. He let his cock rest between her ass cheeks as it continued spasming and spurting semen, and he could not resist reaching down and twisting the end of the butt plug. Jenn groaned around Mantis’s cock, and sucked, lifting her ass to get more contact. Her body was in overdrive, overreacting to every touch, every caress, every suggestion. She needed to be possessed, completely.

Weasel moved off the bed, and another boy took his place. “Mantis,” said Bulldog, “mind if I use this end while you’re up there? I’d like another shot before Rhino ruins her.” Jenn, her mouth around Mantis’s cock, could not have protested even if her programming had allowed her. Rhino and his monster cock, and they wanted her to take it? Her cunt spasmed wildly at the thought, imagining that log entering her, and she moaned around the cock in her mouth. “Go ahead,” Mantis said, “I want to see if she can swallow all of me anyways. I think she can.” Jenn was not so sure.

A cock entered her from behind, and Jenn recognized Bulldog, filling her up more fully than Weasel had. He fucked her hard, his hands on her hips. “Fuck you got a nice ass girl.” He slapped it a few times and she tilted it up to both facilitate his access and to offer a better target. Her senses were overloading.

Mantis was pressing deeper and deeper into her throat, and she did her best to line her head up, throat-swallowed style, to provide the best angle of entry, gagging loudly on every thrust. “Come on, babe,” he was saying, a hand on her head, pressing down, “just a little more. Come on—that’s it—a bit more.” Her eyes were closed, her throat full, her pussy pounded by Bulldog, her breasts manhandled by Rhino, and she wanted to do her best, please them, please Biff, please anyone that cared to come close and give her their cock, their balls, their ass, anything she could lick and kiss and suck.

She was so busy concentrating on Mantis’s long shaft—she had maybe three inches left that she could not get inside, despite Mantis’s encouragements and a lot of effort on her part—that she never noticed that Bulldog had pulled out of her pussy until she felt something large pressing against her opening. She wanted to turn around and look but Mantis grabbed her head and started thrusting harder, and then whatever was pressing against her pussy lips broke through and it obliterated every other thought in an explosion of pain and ecstasy. She barely registered that Rhino was not fondling her breasts anymore.

There was a groan from behind her, but all she could pay attention to was that huge mass pushing up her cunt, stretching it, filling it completely, unequivocally. She felt as she imagined it felt to have an arm shoved up there, or a tree trunk. And it did not stop, it kept pushing its way through, and Jenn wanted to shout to stop and to shout to do it harder, and all that came out was a scream, a long scream, but with the cock hammering at her throat she could not make a sound and Mantis grabbed her head to keep her in place, and thrust his cock in deeper as her throat opened wide.

“Fuck yeah,” he groaned, “that’s it—oh fuck! All the way down, baby, all the way down! Fuck!” Her nose hit the taut muscles of his abdomen, and she realized with a shock that she had it all inside her—she had an impossibly long cock skewering her from the front and a fucking tree trunk tearing her open from the back. She was dizzy, her body was on fire, she wanted to scream, shout, come. She was so close to coming, so close.

Mantis was finally starting to pull out, almost reluctantly, when whatever was in her pussy bottomed out—she felt hips on her ass. She let out a long and loud moan when her mouth freed up, a thick dollop of drool flowing down onto the bed beneath her face. She did not care. There was stunned silence around her.

“Fuck! Look at that! He’s all the way inside her! It’s... fuck!”

Weasel cackled. “Go Rhino! Never been inside a cunt that deep before, have you? Look at her—she’s flipping out!”

And Jenn definitely was, her whole body shaking, whether due to the strain or the pleasure she would have been hard pressed to say herself, and she did not have the luxury to question things further, because as Rhino pulled out slowly and with effort—her pussy was resisting, having wrapped itself around the thick shaft like a too tight glove—Mantis thrust into her mouth again, and soon she was buffeted between those two boys, each with an exceptional member, and she was still on fire, burning up, her clit throbbing. The cheers and encouragement of the other boys around her echoed in her ears, seemingly coming from far away.

Mantis came first, thrusting deep and choking her, and she felt his cock throb before exploding and he pulled out as he was coming, spurting his last jets over her face, the semen dripping down the sides of her nose. She had no time to adjust, Rhino having picked up the pace and plowing hard into her now stretched out pussy. There was another cock in her mouth by the time Rhino had shoved himself into her and came deep inside. She felt empty when Rhino pulled out, panting and with sweat pouring down his body, but she was soon filled again.

The next two hours—which went by quickly for Jenn—was a succession of cocks and flashes of bodies surrounding her. She sucked, she fucked, one at a time, two at a time, with her tits grasped or sucked or not, on her knees, her back, her stomach, with boys coming inside of her or on her, a cornucopia of positions that she did not try to keep track of. The boys had incredible stamina, and seemed to have no difficulty recovering their erections in record time. She was naked by then, her corset thrown off and discarded, her stockings ripped up, her shoes tossed across the room. Biff was still going around with his camcorder, happily recording the whole ordeal. The bed was a mess. She was a mess, her body shiny with semen and sweat, red from the groping and the love bites. The boys had put their pants back on, and were recovering by the couch on one side of the room, finally satiated, drinking more beers.