The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

The Spring Amateur Show (2)

As he approached the Spirited Flesh, Daniel remembered the last time he was there. It felt like a lifetime ago, when he and Serena had come to follow up on a report that Marjorie—one of Serena’s friends that had gone missing last semester—was dancing at the popular strip club. Had it really only been half a year earlier?

There was a line, something that he had not remembered seeing before. People in line seemed strangely excited. Daniel asked a random patron what was happening, to be answered that it was the Spring Amateur Show, one of the hottest amateur strip shows of the year. The kind of show that supposedly attracted representatives from the adult industry scouting for new talent. Rumor had it that tonight’s show would be particularly hot. Daniel vaguely remembered hearing something about it.

Just as he was about to pull out his cell phone to call Cindy to let her know he was there but would be delayed, he spotted her lithe form at the door next to a large bouncer decked in a fitted black shirt. She waved as soon as she saw him, and gestured to bid him come up. She pressed her hand to the bouncer’s chest, pointing to him, telling him something. He was so much taller than she was that he had to bend down almost in half.

“Glad you made it,” she said when he was close. She hugged him tight, before turning to the bouncer who looked on with a permanent frown on his face. “Thanks, Gerard. I owe you one.”

He respond, gruff but not unkind. “No problem, Cin. Looking forward to seeing you back here again one of these nights.”

She grinned. “Maybe I will.” Back to Daniel. “Come on, let’s go deal with Jackson.” She pulled him through the door that Gerard had opened, ignoring the protests of the folks in line waiting to get in.

“All right,” he said, his voice rising to be heard over the sound of the blaring music. “What’s going on?” He was following Cindy as she cut a path through the people. The place was packed.

“Jackson called me an hour ago, all panicky—he said something about Biff and Kyra, and he sounded really... And when I got here, he was two seconds away from fighting it out with a bunch of frat boys, and bouncers were about to descend, and I managed to drag him away and Gerard helped some, and Biff was there, looking on, a smirk on his face, and that’s when I called.”

Daniel’s blood ran cold. Biff. Nothing good will come of this, he thought. What am I doing here? He followed Cindy, still willfully making her way through the people, heading towards a small table were Jackson was sitting alone, drinking, seething, clenching and unclenching his fist. I’m doing this because she asked me, of course. Why else?

On the large stage making up a corner of the main room, two blonde girls with large fake breasts were strutting about in tall boots and panties, dancing around poles strewn around the stage while caressing themselves. A few of the patrons were cheering them on, difficult to hear over the loud noise coming from a small band on a smaller stage lining up another side of the room.

Jackson barely glanced up when Cindy and Daniel sat at their table. Daniel saw men sitting at tables next to theirs glance up and down at Cindy, their eyes disrobing her like they did the girls on stage. She did not seem to mind, let alone notice.

“Jackson, we should go,” started Cindy, taking her friend’s hand.

Jackson shook his head, his eyes never wavering away from a spot across the room.

“What happened?” asked Daniel.

It took a long time before Jackson answered. His eyes remained rooted on the same spot. “Biff called me. Said he had something to show me. Something important...”

Daniel waited for the rest, which did not come. “And? You decided to pick a fight with him and his cronies?”

Jackson shook his head. “No, he came up to me when I got here and he—”

He was interrupted by a voice erupting through the speakers as the band closed their number in a crescendo of guitars, drums, and wails. “Gentlemen!” the DJ blasted from his booth high up on the wall overlooking the entire room, clearly acting as the MC for the evening, “please give a big North Alexandria thank you to our band tonight, Bright Red Vaginal Discharge! Remember, check them out online!”

There was sparse applause, amid shouts of “More chicks!” and “Bring out the babes!”. The DJ took it in stride. “Again, welcome to the Spirited Flesh Spring Amateur Show! As you have seen already, we have an incredible lineup tonight, with the most gorgeous uninhibited girls ever, all for your perverted voyeuristic pleasure! For those that just joined us, on the far right, we have our dedicated judges, who will crown the victor of tonight’s competition. In order, we got—”

Daniel tuned out the DJ’s introduction of the judges to follow Jackson’s gaze, and finally saw Biff and several of his friends—many of the same ones from the diner the other night—hanging out at a table by the stage. Biff was standing, beer in hand, laughing with the two men that had fought with Daniel.

Biff happened to look up at that point, and smiled wide when he saw Daniel. He raised his hand in salutation, shifting his gaze from Daniel to Jackson and back. He grinned wider as he looked at Jackson before pointing towards the main stage.

“What’s going on?” asked Daniel, struggling to be heard over the voice of the DJ who was trying to work the crowd into a frenzy of expectation.

Daniel never heard Jackson’s response, as there was a big cheer from the audience as the lights dimmed, and the DJ intoned: “Gentlemen! Our next contestant is a young woman originally from California, and up in our neck of the woods to study. According to my notes here, she enjoys long romantic nighttime walks on the beach, skinny dipping, and giving head to her dates. Ha! Ha! Ha! Now that I have your attention, let me add that if this sexy little minx doesn’t give you a boner the size of Texas, I’m tossing out my DJ’s degree and moving to Panama! Gentlemen, give a nice perverts’ round of applause for Kyra, showing us what it’s like to be a student in the art of LOVE!”

Two spotlights turned on, illuminating the stage that had been decorated with old-fashioned student desks and a large stand-alone blackboard, as a slow dance beat arose from the speakers. The crowd roared with pleasure when a thin long-legged girl with red pixie hair strolled onto the stage from the wings, decked out in the most perverted school uniform ever designed—a thin white blouse tied up with a knot beneath a pair of generous breasts and baring a wide expanse of flat midriff, a short pleated skirt that barely reached the bottom of her ass and bounced wildly with every step she took, and a pair of knee-high skin-tight black boots with a thin six-inch stiletto heel.

Daniel heard Jackson gasp next to her. He had recognized the girl as quickly as Jackson had. Kyra. Jackson made to stand, but Cindy grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

“Don’t,” she said. “I bet you anything they have their eyes on you. If you do something stupid, they’ll kick you out pronto.”

Daniel looked towards Biff and his posse, and indeed, Biff was looking right at them, a shit-eating grin on his face. When his eyes crossed Daniel’s, he raised his beer bottle in greeting, nodding towards the stage.

Jackson’s face grew red, and he was shaking. His eyes were going from Biff to Kyra and back.

“He’s trying to get a rise out of you,” said Daniel, trying to keep his voice neutral. “That’s his thing. That’s what gets him off.”

“He’s... he’s...”

“Yes, he’s got her to put on a nice little strip show for a bunch of oversexed retards. Jeez, I wonder how he managed that?”

Jackson stared at Daniel, who kept his gaze directed at the stage. He looked about to say something, but Cindy intervened.

“Jackson, it’s okay. He knows,” she said.

From the corner of his eye, Daniel saw Jackson look back at her and then at Daniel in shock, before reddening with what might have been embarrassment, possibly even shame. At least I hope so, thought Daniel.

On the stage, Kyra was putting on a tremendously arousing dance and strip routine, enticing the audience without too much difficulty. While she was not an expert dancer, her moves were suggestive, and the DJ helped her along by goading the audience, narrating Kyra’s moves. “Look at her go! Look at those legs, long and smooth! Legs that you want to feel wrapped around you, folks! Big cheers for Kyra out there!”

Throughout, she maintained an almost shy and reserved expression on her face, often looking down and only occasionally flashing her eyes up at the audience. If it was an act, it was a good one. “A good little student, our Kyra out there. Good and obedient, eager to please her teachers, happy to do all the homework that they dream of. Come on, folks! Encourage her!”

The crowd cheered madly when she tore open her blouse and tossed it into the audience, baring her breasts which bounced invitingly as she stretched and turned and twirled. “Whoa! Look at those babies bounce! Big cheers for the titties, folks!”

Kyra teased the crowd by lifting her short skirt, revealing a diminutive thong that barely managed to cover her pussy but succeeded at baiting the men into screaming at her to take it all off and “spread her cunt wide open!” The DJ egged the crowd further. “That’s one hot ass out there, folks! Tight and eminently spankable, wouldn’t you say? Who wants that little skirt ripped off her tight little body? Big cheers for Kyra, folks!”

The music number stopped abruptly just as Kyra, as part of her routine, twirled and dropped to the ground, lying on her side. The two spotlights shut off. The club went dark. The audience was shocked into silence. Not knowing what was happening, no one seemed to be quite sure how to react.

Then, just as mutters were starting to arise here and there, a variant of the unmistakable drum introduction to Van Halen’s Hot for Teacher blasted through the speakers.

“Gentlemen!” screamed the DJ, drowning the cheer that had soared upon the spotlights shining down onto another tall long-legged girl strutting on from one edge of the stage, “in exclusivity here at the Spirited Flesh, I give you the one, the only, the incredible Jennie Exx, all primed for today’s lesson!”

Jenn—for it was Jenn, Daniel could tell just by the way she seemed to float down the stage—paid no attention to the audience, and sashayed slowly through the fake classroom. She wore an adjusted suit jacket, black, that reached just below her buttocks, leaving a long expanse of leg exposed, naked but for a pair of tall black high heels. There was no hint of a skirt. Her hair was tied up in a bun, and she had on a pair of black-rimmed glasses. She looked the part of the stern teacher to a T, complete with a small wooden rod, the ensemble enhanced by the aura of sexiness that exuded from every pore of her body.

Reaching the blackboard, she turned her back to the audience, who were shouting at her to show them her ass. Ignoring the taunts, she picked up a piece of chalk and started scribbling, while a hip-hop rendition of Van Halen’s classic slowly started, the bass line slow and thumping. When she stepped away from the board, everyone could see she had written in large block letters SEX ED at the top, and sketched a female figure down on her knees with her mouth open in front of a man with an erect cock and an arrow pointing from the cock to the mouth of the female figure.

Jenn turned to the audience and smiled a very naughty smile, which made the audience go wild. She held the smile for a few seconds, and then when the song kicked into high gear, drums grinding, bass thumbing, guitar strumming, she danced.

And did she ever dance. Too many years of classical dance lessons had given her a grace that made all the girls that had danced earlier that evening look like newborn calves. The DJ had even stopped his incessant narration and remained silent throughout the beautiful brunette’s routine. She strutted around the stage and glided across the floor, skipping effortlessly on her heels, twisting and bumping and grinding and generally eliciting moans from an audience that was following her every move with rapt admiration. She showed nothing, except for her legs that were there for everyone to ogle freely. She did spin around several times and teased the crowd by threatening to lift her jacket and flash her ass, only to reconsider and go back to lasciviously swaying her body to the slow steady rhythm of the music. The audience ate it all up, whistling and howling and shouting. One guy up front was screaming “show us your ass you fuckin’ whore,” and in one smooth motion, never stopping her dancing, Jenn turned to him and frowned and shook his finger at him playfully before heading his way, crouching towards him, her legs primly together and to the side; she motioned for him to get closer, and when he did she gently gave him a little slap on the cheek, her face stern. The audience roared in approval, and doubly more so when the guy reached towards Jenn with a hand only to be met with a blow from the rod and another shake of the finger. She then blew him a kiss, her dark red lips puckering up and instantly making every man in the audience dream of those lips wrapped around their shafts.

She danced. And she stripped. Slowly. She started with her bun, from which she pulled two pins, letting her long dark hair fall onto her shoulders in waves. She let it fly around, turning and bouncing, a smile on her face as if she was finally free of bondage.

She then turned her back to the audience, pulling down her jacket enough to bare a shoulder, then the other, slowly, to the crowd’s encouragement. When her jacket was down to her waist, it became clear she was wearing neither a shirt nor a bra, and the whistles increased in loudness and frequency. And then she turned around, with her one arm holding the rod across her chest hiding at most her nipples, and the other holding her jacket around her waist like a skirt. She crossed the stage that way, her breasts bouncing enticingly despite being restrained by the arm across them.

When Jenn threw off her arms above her head, baring her chest, the crowd cheered loudly. One hand still holding the jacket around her waist, she moved in such a way to emphasize her breasts, imparting a bounce that drove the audience wild. Her nipples were hard and red, and she playfully struck them with the rod a few times. After shaking her chest one last time, she strutted around the stage, teasing the audience with her jacket, until her path brought her to the center front of the stage where with a flourish she yanked the jacket away and flung it into the crowd, and stood gloriously in a sheer black thong and her high heels. She posed for a few seconds, letting the cheering men pressing against the stage drink in her body. She thrust her chest out, proudly, and her perky well-rounded breasts looked glorious in the spotlight. Her thong was a joke, a triangle of dark material held together by thin strings, revealing that her pussy was shaved and that she had some kind of tattoo in an arc right above her slit.

She ran her hands down her sides, pressing her breasts together with a teasing look at the audience, then down to her crotch where she caressed herself through her thong. With her other hand she brought the rod down and ran it between her legs, moving it back and forth where her pussy lips were hidden, her eyes closed and head thrown back as in the throes of ecstasy.

Jenn folded to the ground and did a floor routine, scissoring her perfect legs while always keeping at least one hand on her crotch, caressing over and sometimes under the thong, threatening to flash her pussy to the rapt audience.

When she stood back up, she did a back and forth along the edge of the stage before turning her back fully to the stage and bending over, her legs wide apart, treating the crowd to an unimpeded view of her ass, crisscrossed by the almost nonexistent strings of her thong. The audience roared with pleasure and lust, for not only were they savoring the amazing view, but they had seen the telltale flat end of a butt plug trapped between her cheeks. She seemed to know that they knew what it was, because her hands moved to caress her cheeks, and with two fingers she gingerly grasped and wiggled the butt plug to the men’s thunderous encouragements.

She took another trip around the stage, dancing and playing with the strips of her thong and shaking her breasts, and then she returned center stage to drop to the floor once more and do a repeated floor routine, this time slowly pulling down the thong before dropping down on her back with her legs spread and her shaved pussy glistening under the spotlight. She ran a hand over that same pussy, again and again, her hips raising themselves off the ground and thrusting back and forth. The crowd went wild when she slid the tip of the rod between her pussy lips and fucked herself with it.

After a few minutes of playing with herself with her legs spread wide in front of an audience that she was almost totally ignoring, Jenn flipped onto her stomach and raised herself to her hands and knees, thrusting her ass towards the crowd, before straightening up and turning back towards the audience. She was twirling the thong around a finger, scanning the audience, and she smiled when she saw what she was looking for.

She made a line for the young man that had shouted at her earlier, pointing her finger at him, and she crouched in front of him as he neared the stage. He looked well inebriated, and she gingerly put the thong on his head. He roared in laughter and grabbed it before sniffing it deeply and then running his tongue all over its crotch, to a chorus of oohs and aahs and encouragements from the men around him.

When he reached out with a hand to touch her, like he did earlier, Jenn faked smacking him with the rod again but then gave a naughty smile and instead took his hand and lifted it to her face and sucked his middle finger into her mouth, looking the young man deep in the eyes as she did so. He looked astonished, his eyes wide, his mouth open. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking hard, acting for all the world like she was alone with this young man and his finger and not on the stage of a strip club putting on a performance for a vociferous crowd of horny onlookers.

Jenn pulled his finger out of her mouth but did not let it go. Instead, she pushed his hand between her thighs and pressed it against her crotch, his wet finger sliding effortlessly into her pussy. She closed her eyes and shook her head, as if she were on the verge of an orgasm, and fucked herself with the young man’s finger, her hips doing all the work. Around them, men had pressed against the stage and were extending their own hands to touch the beautiful dancer, running their hands over her thighs, trying to reach her breasts. She ignored them all, concentrating on humping the now undoubtedly soaked finger that was exploring her depths.

Security moved in quickly, trying to maintain a semblance of control over the crowd, and Jenn let go of the young man’s hand and after blowing him another kiss went back to her dancing. She ran her own hand between the folds of her pussy and brought it back to her mouth and licked it slowly, sensuously, making sure that everyone could see her tongue work through her fingers.

When the crowd had calmed down a little bit, she turned towards Biff, and held his gaze for a long while. Daniel took it all in, the exchange, the air of sufficiency on Biff’s face, his nodding sharply.

Jenn turned her head towards the side of the stage, and struck a pose, her legs a shoulder’s width apart, a stern expression on her face, the rod tapping into the palm of her hand.

One of the spotlights meandered towards the spot where Jenn was looking, only to find Kyra, now sitting on her back with her legs spread wide, one hand busily rubbing up and down her pussy, the other pawing her breasts. The audience went wild. Kyra acted as though she was startled and then embarrassed by getting caught in the act, and tried to hide her body. She looked over at Jenn with wide eyes.

Jenn looked at her and made a come-here gesture with her finger. Kyra made to stand only to be stopped by a shake of Jenn’s head, who pointed down to the ground with a grind. Kyra seemed to understand immediately, because she went down on her hands and knees and slowly crawled towards Jenn, her breasts swaying with the movement. When Kyra reached Jenn’s feet, she stopped and kneeled before the tall brunette, hands on her lap, head bent, looking down.

Jenn circled slowly around Kyra, looking at her, appraising her. She ran her hand over the redhead’s body, sliding it first under her short skirt, then across her exposed stomach, then up to brush over her breasts, to finally palm her face and lift up her head. Jenn stared into Kyra’s eyes for a long time, a slight smile on her face, and then she stepped back and presented her rod to Kyra’s lips. Kyra wasted no time to slide her lips up and down on the piece of wood, sucking it like a thin cock. The audience whooped.

Jenn pulled the rod out sharply and in the same movement slapped Kyra hard, almost sending the kneeling girl to the ground. Before the redhead could recover, Jenn leaned over—bending at the waist, to the delight of the men at the far end of the stage—and kissed the kneeling redhead on the mouth. They shared a long kiss, until Jenn straightened up and slapped Kyra hard again. She then stood before Kyra with her legs spread, pointing at her crotch. Without hesitation, Kyra pressed forward and, still on her knees, slipped her head between Jenn’s thighs and started to lick and suck on the proffered pussy, to the enthusiastic encouragement of the crowd.

Jenn pulled Kyra’s head against her crotch, and ground it there, pushing with her hips in counterpoint. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, obviously basking in the sensations. Kyra was going at it with gusto, and soon Jenn’s knees seemed to be shaking and threatening to drop her to the ground. Kyra kept going, bending herself backwards to get a better angle and presumably reach deeper.

Jenn finally grabbed Kyra by the hair and pulled her head back, staring at her for a few seconds before pushing her down to the ground. Kyra fell back, legs spread, her skirt lifting. In one smooth motion Jenn knelt on the floor herself, and gestured to Kyra, who got on her hands and knees and crawled to the kneeling brunette. She stopped in front of Jenn, still in position, and Jenn grabbed her hair once more, pulling Kyra’s head up. With her other hand, Jenn flipped Kyra’s diminutive skirt onto her back and in one abrupt motion pulled on the exposed skimpy piece of underwear and ripped it off, to the great enjoyment of the crowd. She tossed the torn garment into the audience.

The slap when Jenn’s hand connected with Kyra’s naked buttock resounded in the room. A cheer rose in response, coinciding with Kyra’s shout of surprise. Another slap, another cheer, and another shout. Jenn was not faking anything. She spanked Kyra hard, her arm swinging wide, her hand in the redhead’s hair ensuring that the redhead did not move away. The crowd encouraged her—“Spank that ass!”—“Beat the bitch!”—“Harder! Harder!”—as Jenn slapped the redhead over and over again, tirelessly. Daniel watched the stage, trying to see everything, classify every gesture, trying to see some kind of reticence from Jenn, while at the same time keeping an eye both on Biff and his cronies, who seemed to be enjoying themselves, pointing at the stage and laughing, and on Jackson, who had his eyes trained on Kyra and was clearly fuming and trying to restrain himself from bolting and going Lord knew where to do Lord knew what.

Onstage, Jenn pulled Kyra up by the hair and lifted the lithe redhead to her knees. Everyone could see how red Kyra’s ass was. Still holding on to Kyra’s hair, Jenn slapped the redhead’s breasts back and forth, not quite as hard as she had been hitting her ass, but hard enough to leave marks. She then pinched the reddened nipples, eliciting another scream from Kyra, before slapping the poor girl again, on the face this time, sending her sprawling on her back. Standing up, Jenn circled the sprawled body to end up near Kyra’s head and, after lifting a foot, thrust the thin heel of her high-heeled shoe into the redhead’s mouth. Kyra—arching her back and spreading her legs—started sucking softly, lifting her head off the ground as she did so.

Jenn circled again around Kyra, strutting while she pressed her breasts together, showing off to the audience. The redhead remained sprawled on the ground, legs spread, hands at her crotch and rubbing frantically. Her moans could be heard over the noise of the crowd.

Jenn looked up towards the side of the stage, clapped her hands, and someone tossed her what turned out to be a very large dildo, shaped like a cock, complete with ridged veins and an imposing mushroom head. Turning to the audience, Jenn sucked the tip in her mouth, sucking on the artificial flesh to wet it thoroughly.

When the rubber cock was drenched with her drool, she strutted right back to Kyra, still on the ground, still caressing herself, and she kneeled near the redhead. She slapped Kyra’s hand away from her pussy. Without pause, Jenn slid the rubber cock between Kyra’s thighs and shoved it inside her, drawing out a scream from the poor girl who arched her back but remained with her legs spread on the ground towards the audience. Jenn then proceeded to fuck the redhead with all of her strength, ramming the dildo to the hilt time after time. Kyra was writhing on the stage, tensing with every thrust, her hips arching up to ease the penetration. She was groaning and screaming in what was clearly pleasure, unmitigated pleasure. Jenn was staring at Kyra during the whole ordeal, her arm pumping the cock in and out of the redhead like a machine.

After a few forceful drives, Jenn leaned down and kissed Kyra, and during the passionate kiss she thrust the cock deep inside the redhead and starting shaking and twisting the dildo and Kyra seized up, her arms flailing, and then her back arched high, and everyone could tell that she was coming, coming hard, right there on the stage of the Spirited Flesh, before a crowd of gawking and cheering horny men. When Kyra’s body finally relented and went slack, Jenn straightened up and slowly licked Kyra’s juices off the slick rubber cock, making a show of it. Everyone cheered, delighted.

“Fuck yeah, gentlemen—if you allow me the expression,” shouted the DJ, who seemed to have remembered that he was there to narrate the show. “Look at them, those two prime specimen of womanhood, exposed to your leery unrelenting gaze! Give them a hand, those little exhibitionistic whores—there you go!”

Kyra rose to her knees to thunderous applause, remaining kneeling at Jenn’s feet while the brunette stood towering over her.

The DJ sauntered onto the stage from the wings, a microphone in hand. He was short and wiry, with the nervous energy of DJs and morning radio hosts the world over. He walked up to the two girls, a huge smile on his face.

“What a pair! Man, what a pair! Even more lovely up close than from up there!” He grinned at Jenn, who returned his smile with a naughty one of her own. The DJ shook his head, as if to clear away cobwebs.

“Gentlemen! I’d like you to offer a big round of applause to our new friend Biff, from the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity, to whom we owe the presence of these two gorgeous ladies of the night! Biff, come on up here!”

There was another round of applause, more subdued this time. The group from Delta Iota Kappa cheered loudly, however, whistling, and clapping Biff on the back.

Biff, harboring a broad smile, took three steps before jumping on the stage—waving to everyone, like a celebrity called up to receive an award—and strolled to the two girls center stage. Jenn enlaced him as he slid up next to her and kissed him deeply. Kyra wrapped her arms around Biff’s leg and caressed his crotch through his jeans, never looking up. The crowd went wild, as Biff trailed one of his hands down to grab Jenn’s ass and pulled her close. He grinned at the audience, blinking at the lights shining into his face.

“Jesus, guys, get a room!” said the DJ, winking theatrically at the audience.

Jenn nuzzled Biff’s neck, kissing along his jawline, while the DJ looked on.

“Nice couple of girls you have there, my friend,” said the DJ.

Biff grinned a long time before responding, not quite knowing where to look. “No shit, that’s some prime pussy right there, lemme ensure you.” The crowd cheered at that statement. Jenn and Kyra did not react, still fussing over Biff’s body as if they were posing for a spoof of a James Bond movie poster.

“Well, I envy you, my friend. But you have a special treat for us tonight, did I get that right?”

“Oh yes! Oh yes!” Biff sounded winded and overly excited. The contrast with the collected and comparatively polished DJ was sharp. “I wanted... I wanted to do something special to thank you all for coming here and encouraging my girls here. This is their first time stripping—I know, right?” The cheers became louder. “But hey, definitely not the last, right? Is that right?”

The DJ finished for him, seeing that Biff was getting distracted by the applause. “That’s right, gentlemen. Sounds like we will see more of these two sexy birds in the future. But tonight, I’d like to announce a surprise, a first in the history of the Spirited Flesh. Indeed, gentlemen, one of you lucky bastards will have the good fortune of getting up here on stage with these two hotties and get your own personal peep show, made to order, if you get my drift. Up close and personal. How’s that sound?” Big cheers from the audience. “Excellent! And now, the hat, please. Biff, you said you had some magic to do there?”

Biff, looked up in surprise, and seemed to shake himself out of a stupor. He nodded to the DJ, and whispered something in Jenn’s ear, before bending down to Kyra to whisper something in her ear as well. Daniel exchanged a glance with Cindy, and could guess what was going on. Cindy nodded as if to confirm. He’s giving them instructions, thought Daniel.

A bikini-clad blonde strolled onto the stage, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She was carrying an oversized top hat, which she held before the DJ. “Thank you, my dear. And may I say, you look lovely tonight.” The crowd cheered. “Biff, I’d like to thank you, on behalf of all of us tonight.” He gestured for Biff to get back to his seat. Biff grinned, shook the DJ’s proffered hand, and then said something else in Jenn’s ear before leaving the stage. Jenn slid up next to the blonde with the hat and enlaced her. The poor girl looked taken aback, but dutifully stood her ground. The DJ ceremoniously pulled a ticket stub out of the hat, while Jenn planted little kisses down the side of the blonde’s neck. When the DJ dismissed the increasingly uncomfortable girl, she wasted no time leaving the stage, an unreadable expression on her face.

“And our winner is: George Taylor! George Taylor, gentlemen!”

Some cheers could be heard among the overwhelming boos and hisses. The DJ looked in the crowd, and saw a waving figure. “There he is. George, my man, show some ID to the security folks, and hope it’s not a fake. Ha! Ha! Come on, get up here!”

The DJ moved to the front of the stage. The crowd parted slightly to let through a thin young man whose jeans and tee shirt were too large for him. “Well, George, are you enjoying the show tonight?”

“Fuck yes,” came the reply, from a slightly out-of-breath George Taylor, looking shell-shocked.

“That’s one hell of a pair of beauties, isn’t it, George?”

“Fuck yes,” replied George.

The DJ slapped George on the back. “So, George. The rules of the game are as follows: you get to tell these two to do something, and you get to watch.”

George looked almost disappointed. “You mean... huh... I can’t actually touch or...”

“Unfortunately, no, George. You know, this is not quite that kind of place.” The DJ gave a big wink towards the audience. “No, you can’t participate. But anything that involves those two, either alone or together, is fair game. Just don’t damage the goods, if you know what I mean.” It was not clear that George did.

The DJ shook his head, motioned towards the wings of the stage, out of which another girl, clad as scantily as the first, rolled a chair. “Here you go, George my man. Sit down, make yourself comfortable, and tell us what you’d like to see.”

“Huh... the girl, the dark one, she had a plug up her... up her butt, right?”

“You are one observant fellow, George. Yes indeed. Jennie, dear, show George and everyone your little prize.”

Jenn obediently stepped up, and turned her back to George, half facing him and half facing the audience. She bent over at the waist. Her ass, round and perfect, poked straight out, and the small diamond-shaped stopper of the butt plug was clearly visible between her cheeks. George’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head. The DJ smiled. “Nice, isn’t it, George? That is one particularly enchanting rear end, wouldn’t you say?”

George nodded, distractedly. The DJ reached over and, grasping the stopper between his fingers, wiggled it slightly, drawing out a moan from the bent-over brunette. George groaned softly, almost in empathy.

“So tell me, George my man,” continued the DJ, as cool as ever. “What would you like to see?”

George stared at Jenn’s proffered ass, then shifted his glance to Kyra, still kneeling on the stage with her legs spread, looking down.

“Can I... Huh... Can I see her fucked up the butt with the dildo?”

Cheers from the audience. The DJ grinned. “You want to see that poor little redhead with that big dildo up her ass? I think we can arrange that...”

“No... I mean... The brunette. I want the redhead to fuck the brunette with the dildo...”

The DJ laughed. “Really? You are one twisted fuck, George my man. You want to see proud Jennie here bent over with a big rubber dick rammed deep in her perfect ass? And you want sweet little Kyra here to drive it in hard? What’s that? Revenge for all the times a cute little coed turned you down?”

George blushed, and stammered something, but the DJ stopped him with a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t fret, George my man. You’re in good company tonight. I think all of these sickos out there in the audience would love to see our dutiful hot teacher get a taste of her own medicine. Girls, you heard the man! Jennie, come down here and bend over towards George—I want him to see your face when you get reamed. Kyra, grab that dildo.”

Jenn straightened up, and slowly, teasingly, made her way to George, and as instructed bent down towards him, laying the palm of her hands on his knees. George’s breath was short, and he was sweating, whether because of the stage lights or because of the situation was unclear. Jenn was looking at him intently, a little smile on her face. He alternated staring at her face and staring at her breasts hanging right there within his reach. “Can I... Huh... Can I touch her tits?”

The DJ smiled, and looked at the audience. “Well, you know the rules, right? No touching? But if we keep this one between you and me and all those voyeurs there, sure, go ahead.” Laughs and cheers from the audience.

With a shaky hand, George reached out and pressed one of Jenn’s breasts, squeezing softly. The audience whooped. Jenn thrust her chest out to facilitate his groping, her mouth parting slightly. George looked like he was in the middle of the most wonderful dream of his life begging the sleep gods to not let him wake up.

Meanwhile, Kyra picked up the discarded dildo. Knee-high boots clacking on the stage floor, she approached Jenn. Before she could do anything else, the DJ stopped her. “Wait. I think we’re gonna have a problem here. Hold on...” He reached down, and grabbed the end of Jenn’s butt plug. In one smooth motion that betrayed practice, he pulled it out of Jenn’s rear, forcing a groan from the brunette. She arched her back. The audience ooh-ed and aah-ed when he lifted the plug up to everyone’s eyes. It was pear shaped, and impressively large. “Now what shall we do with this?”

“Stick it in her mouth!” shouted someone.

“Plug the bitch!” screamed someone else.

“You guys are sick,” replied the DJ, shaking his head. He stepped towards Kyra, holding the plug.

“Not her,” shouted someone from the audience, “the other bitch!” The crowd roared in approval.

“Whatever you say, gentlemen,” and the DJ backtracked and presented the large butt plug to Jenn’s mouth. She opened wide and he slid the item between her lips, pushing it deep so that only the stopper stuck out between her lips. She was effectively gagged. George, his eyes wide, never stopped pawing her breast.

“There,” said the DJ. He turned to Kyra, with a flourish. “Do your worst, darling. Wait, hold on,” and he pulled out a small bottle of lube from his back pocket and poured it generously onto the dildo. “No sense hurting the poor girl too too much, right? Now, let’s see if you can make her scream through that plug.”

Kyra lined up behind Jenn and pressed the huge dildo against her ass. The audience held its collective breath. Kyra pushed, slowly, but forcefully, and after a token resistance, Jenn’s ass gave way, and the dildo sank in her tightest hole. No sound could escape the brunette’s mouth, but her eyes widened, and she leaned forward into George, who watched the whole proceeding with wide eyes.

The next five minutes were filled with the sounds and sights of that large artificial cock spearing into Jenn, sending the girl forward into George’s lap, who had graduated to pawing her breasts with both hands, a gleeful look on his face. Kyra was working up a sweat, shoving the dildo forward and back with all of her strength, in and out, in and out, one hand on the brunette’s back.

The DJ leaned over and whispered something into Jenn’s ear, and just like that, she convulsed—first stiffening from head to toe, and then arching her back while at the same time lifting her ass up to meet the incoming thrust from Kyra, before starting to shake furiously, her eyes opening wide, her cheeks hollowing out around the plug still in her mouth. Kyra kept pumping the dildo in and out of Jenn’s ass through the prodigious orgasm that ran through the tall brunette, and Jenn would have collapsed to the ground if not for the fact that she was hanging on to George’s legs throughout the ordeal—a George who made a face of his own in response to what he was witnessing, and the feel of the gorgeous girl on his lap clutching him.

The crowd erupted into applause and hoots and catcalls as Kyra straightened up and turned towards them, looking down submissively. At a word from the DJ, she lifted the dildo to her mouth and started licking and sucking it. Jenn struggled to straighten up on shaky legs, needing George’s help to come stand next to Kyra, trembling slightly, looking flushed and exhausted. George stood next to them, uncertain of what to do and where to go, and trying to hide the wet spot in his pants that testified to his having had an orgasm right there on stage, without touching himself. While he may have feared ridicule, the audience was too busy cheering for the two girls to pay any attention to him whatsoever.

“Gentlemen!” The DJ’s voice rose. “After all this excitement, let’s take a short break and resume our Spring Amateur Show in a short while, with an always amazing lineup of the best amateurs you have ever seen on stage! In the meantime, once again, our band tonight, Bright Red Vaginal Discharge!”

As the music erupted, loud and aggressive, Jenn, Kyra, and the DJ headed backstage. George, looking bewildered, almost lost his footing maneuvering the stairs on the side of the stage. He was greeted with back slaps and hair mussing.

Jackson did not let his eyes wander off Kyra as she strode off the stage, and the scowl that he had been wearing for the duration of the show was etched in permanently. Before Daniel or Cindy could react, he stood and headed into the crowd, swallowed up almost instantly.

“Is he going where I think he’s going?” asked Cindy.

“Guess so,” said Daniel.

They looked at each other before going after him.

* * *

Daniel and Cindy took advantage of security being distracted by the massive crowd that had assembled that night—not to mention by a few well-place smiles and swings of the hips courtesy of Cindy—and managed to infiltrate the backstage area.

Once there, it was not difficult to find Jackson. They followed the stream of obscenities coming from one of the rooms, and found Jackson held by two large men and shouting and spitting at Biff who was standing before him.

“How could you, you fuckin’ piece of shit bastard—Ow!”

A punch in the stomach from one of the men restraining him—one of Biff’s cronies, Daniel recognized immediately—drove the air out of Jackson’s lungs.

“Jackson, Jackson, Jackson. That’s no way to talk to one of your elder brothers, is it?” said Biff.

Jackson grunted, trying to catching his breath.

Biff turned to look at Daniel and Cindy who had just barged in. Two other men—two more frat brothers part of Biff’s entourage—closed ranks behind them, blocking the way out. “Well, lookie, lookie—Dickhead.” He was looking straight at Daniel, unsurprised. “Glad you decided to come. Did you enjoy the show? I think Jennie there had some pretty good moves. She’ll do a killing once we go on the road. She told me she always wanted to be a dance star. It may still happen.”

Daniel stared back at Biff, refusing to play his game, refusing to give him anything. All in good time, he told himself, all in good time.

“And it looks like you brought company, too. Too bad the show’s over. Would have been fun to see this one strip onstage with the other two. How about that, Cin—a little ass fuck, for old time’s sake? I promise I won’t be too hard on you this time.” He laughed, loudly, and the men behind Daniel and Cindy snickered.

“Biff,” said Cindy, slowly, softly, as if trying to pacify a wild bear, “please, I don’t know what you’re up to exactly, but you’re going to be in trouble. You’re bringing the fraternity to people’s attention, and you know full well they’re not going to like it. Kevin’s not going to like it. You know that. Look, if you let the girls go now, maybe it doesn’t need to get any worse.”

“Fuck that!” Jackson struggled against the two men holding him in place. “Kevin’s gonna kick your ass, you fuck, and I’m going to be right there to kick you in the head when he’s done with you. Let Kyra go you stupid piece of—”

Biff’s face grew red in an instant and before Jackson could utter anything else Biff punched him hard in the stomach, twice. Jackson folded in two and did not collapse only because of the two men holding him up. Biff looked at Daniel. “How about you, Dickhead? You gonna say something too?”

“I won’t waste my breath. I know what you’re doing, Biff. I know what’s going on.”

Biff looked at Daniel carefully, and then laughed out loud. “Yes, yes, I think you do know what’s going on. The jig is up, ain’t it? Did someone open their big mouth and spill the beans? Jackson? Not cool, bro, not cool at all,” he said to the young man still folded in pain. “The frat’s not going to like that either. So you know what’s going on,” he said, turning back to Daniel, “but you don’t know everything, do you? Let me tell you a little secret. Your girl there, your ex-fiancée—” he emphasized the word ex, “well, she’s aware of everything that’s going on. She knows what I’m making her do, and she hates every minute of it. And she still loves you. She told me. So fucking romantic, that girl.”

Biff took a step towards Daniel, who had to fight hard to remain still. “And the best bit? There’s not a thing you can do to help her. You know what happens if you try? I’m going to break your legs, then I’ll tell her that it turns her on like nothing else to see you get used as a punching bag, and then I’ll beat you before fucking her silly.” He stopped in front of Daniel. “And even if you do manage to get her back, well, I’ve got myself a little insurance policy. See, I put a little thing in that cute head of hers, a little thing that ensures that if she’s away from me for too long, well, she goes nuts. She starts craving dicks real bad, and there’s nothing she can do to get rid of the hunger. If you manage to get her away from me, your loving little ex-fiancée is gonna become a cock-craving slut good only for the nuthouse.”

Daniel just stared at Biff, unwilling to get frazzled. Cindy intervened, clearly worried that things would degenerate further. “Biff, please, let them go.”

Still looking at Daniel, Biff answered Cindy. “Now, why would I do that? This is lots of fun. Besides,” and he grinned again, “they’re kindda busy right now.”

He walked to the side of the room, and pulled back a heavy curtain that covered up the whole wall. A shriek of surprise from the other side greeted the movement.

“Hey man! What the fuck?”

The DJ was staring back at them in shock. Kneeling at his feet, Jenn was bobbing her head up and down on his dick, while behind him Kyra had her face between his ass cheeks, in all likelihood rimming him away. The girls were naked but for their heels, and did not seem to notice the newly revealed audience.

Jackson, through the pain, screamed in rage and tried once again to shake off the men holding him. “Biff you piece of—” Another punch, across the face this time, quieted him down. Biff looked at the two girls servicing an increasingly nervous DJ before he pulled back the curtain. Biff stepped up to Jackson, hanging limply, supported by the two gorillas.

“Sorry, bro, but your Kyra’s taken now. I don’t want to see you around anymore, got it? I’d ask her to come here and give you a nice big goodbye kiss, but frankly, I doubt you’d want those lips on you right now. You know, considering where they’ve been...”

He lifted the young man’s head by grabbing his chin. “I never liked you, Jackson. Little piss ass who thinks he’s better than everybody else cause he’s an athlete and girls go coo-coo over him. Well, fuck you, Jackson. When you go to sleep tonight, I want you to imagine your sweet little girl’s mouth glued to my asshole for most of the night, sucking and licking and generally making me feel like the king of the world, and when she’s not sucking my ass it’s because she’s going to be screaming her head off as I fuck her own ass until it doesn’t even close on its own. That cunt’s going to be my own personal little ass-slut, Jackson.”

He stepped back from Jackson, and addressed one of his friends. “Call security, and get these fuckers out of here. Say that they tried to get physical with the dancers—the bouncers love that. I’m going to go and get myself some lovin’.”

Biff’s posse pushed Daniel and Cindy out of the room, and half-dragged Jackson who had some difficulty focusing. Bouncers came running and helped throw them out of the strip club and into the back alley were so long ago Daniel saw Marjorie pushed into a car by Snowman, also known as Doctor Cargyle. Daniel and Cindy were unhurt, but Jackson was on the ground struggling to sit up, spitting up blood.

“Jackson,” said Daniel, helping the young man up, “I think it’s high time we had a little chat.”