The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

DIK-Bash (3)

Over at Daniel’s apartment—the apartment he used to share with Jenn, she kept reminding herself—Cindy twirled the USB key that Radhu had given her between her fingers. She was frustrated. She was stuck at home, while the boys went to do their boy thing. She knew she was being unfair, knew the risks involved in trying to infiltrate the fraternity party, but knowledge did not make inactivity any easier to stomach. Perhaps she should have stayed with Radhu, helped him keep an eye on Daniel and Jackson from a distance. Perhaps...

She eyed her phone on the coffee table. She was trying hard not to call Daniel every five minutes to check up on him. I’m acting like a mothering girlfriend, she thought, shaking her head at the situation she found herself in, not entirely displeased with it.

Of course, she had to keep in mind that one of the reasons—if not the only reason—Daniel was at the fraternity party was to get his fiancée back. What if he did come back with her, what if he did get her out from under Biff’s clutches? Cindy was torn. On the one hand, she wanted that for him. He and Jenn loved each other, and they were perfect for each other. On the other hand, were Jenn to come back, Cindy knew that she would lose Daniel, even though she did not really have him in any sense of the word, for he did not love her the way he loved Jenn. What’s a girl to do? she wondered.

She sighed, ever the pragmatic. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there, won’t we?

She stared at the USB key. The data from the Delta Iota Kappa computers. Radhu had mentioned that some of the data was encrypted and he had not cracked the encryption yet. What better way to while away the time than by losing oneself in a difficult technical problem? Her cryptanalysis skills were pretty basic, but she had nothing else to do except sit and worry.

She fired up Daniel’s computer, inserted the USB key, and settled down to work. She kept her cell phone nearby, in case Daniel called.

* * *

Near the entrance hall of the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity, his back to the statue of a faceless woman bearing a Roman toga and carrying a covered basket, Daniel watched Jackson walk back towards him. From the look of anxiety in the young man’s face, Daniel figured his search had been as fruitless as his own.

Jackson confirmed it as soon as he was near. “Nothing.”

Daniel nodded. “Same here. No one’s seen Jenn, Kyra, or Biff, or know of their whereabouts.”

Jackson stared at the statue for a second before turning around and facing the crowd, like Daniel was doing. The tone of the party had shifted somehow, early formality having been replaced by a relaxed bonhomie—for alums, ties had been loosened, shirt collars unbuttoned, jackets discarded, while the girls where even more demonstrative, pressing against them without being prompted, touching, kissing, often having half slipped out of their lingerie and presenting their bare chests to the men, who caressed and played with the proffered breasts freely, almost offhandedly. Even the brothers took advantage of the flesh on display and ran their hands over the girls’ bodies. There were more women around as well, Daniel noticed, still dressed skimpily, although costumed, and he figured that those were dates and girlfriends and the likes. How they could justify to themselves what was happening to their fellow sisters was a bit of a mystery to him.

“Something’s off,” said Jackson, out of the blue.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not sure. Some of the guys are... nervous. On edge. Remind me a bit of a scrimmage line before the snap, you know? Especially when I asked about Biff.”

Daniel looked at Jackson, trying to understand what the young man was saying. “I noticed them reacting weird when I asked about Biff, but I thought that’s just because he wasn’t really liked...”

“Well, that’s true, he’s not liked, but the reaction is usually either annoyance or apprehension. This time, it’s more like... I don’t know. That’s the thing. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t think I like it.”

Daniel grunted. “I’m sure I like it even less.”

His eyes fell on a man coming down the stairs at the far end of the entrance hall. It was the man that Trish had called Lawrence, the pudgy man that she had left with earlier, the one whose money burned a hole in Daniel’s shirt. The short man looked satisfied with himself, and Daniel grimaced at the thought of what he must have been doing to poor Trish upstairs. He should go and check that she was fine.

His thoughts were interrupted by the front door of the fraternity house opening abruptly and a loud voice ringing over the background music. “Police! Quiet down! Who’s in charge?”

A police officer, her dark hair pulled back in a severe bun, face hard, stood in the entryway, hands on her hips. She looked fierce, despite her delicate latina features and her thin frame. Her eyes told much of the story, looking like they could snap you in two before you could do more than snicker at her stature.

She let those same eyes range over the guests that had naturally formed a semicircle away from her. “I said, who’s in charge here?”

“That would be me, officer,” said Kevin Cusker, stepping into the space around the police officer. “How can I help you?”

“We’ve had reports of an unscheduled party with illegal activity, and I’m here to check it out.” She let her eyes roam around the round once more, and Daniel picked up on a certain level of nervousness from the guests. With their masks, of course, their expressions were mostly unreadable, but their body language suggested they were getting ready to do something. What exactly was unclear.

“Please, Officer...?”

“Gonzales.”

“Please, Officer Gonzales, no need to be so harsh. I can assure you, as president of this fraternity,” and at that point Kevin made a grand gesture encompassing the hall and the guests and the rest of the house, “that there is no illegal activity on the premises. At least, not yet. But your arrival is the prelude to your evening more interesting activities.” He stepped towards Officer Gonzales and raised his hand, palm facing in. “Sonya,” he said, his voice low, “I am your DIK brother.”

Officer Sonya Gonzales stiffened as her gaze shifted to the ring on Kevin’s hand, and her forceful stance relaxed and her face softened. “Vivo para servir,” she replied in a quiet voice.

“I know you do,” said Kevin. He leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She nodded in response, her face glowing.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” said Kevin, turning and addressing the guests. “I shall let Officer Sonya Gonzales, of the North Alexandria Police Force, have the honor of opening the second part of the evening festivities. Sonya, take it away.”

With a flourish, Kevin gestured, and the lights dimmed and a deep thrumming beat started up on the sound system. The guests immediately shushed as they watched Officer Sonya Gonzales, of the North Alexandria Police Force, start to sway her body to the music, bumping her hips and thrusting her chest out.

The guests cheered when she undid her bun and her long black hair fell down over her shoulders, and cheered some more when she danced around the semicircle formed around her, unbuttoning her regulation blouse before tossing it towards a small group of costumed Delta Iota Kappa boys that shouted encouragements in response. Her flimsy bra went in a similar way, and soon the latina officer was clad in only her pants and boots, shaking a pair of breasts that seemed too large for her frame to the vocal delight of the frat boys surrounding her, and the tamer but no less appreciative looks of the older alumni. The women in the audience looked at her with a mixture of amusement and superiority, while the DIK girls paid her no mind, directing their attention and their affection to the guest they were with.

Jackson elbowed Daniel. “Is she real?”

“A real cop you mean?”

“Yeah.”

Daniel shrugged. “I don’t know. She looks real enough. I think I’ve seen her around. Cindy said that some of the police were in on the whole girl-programming thing, for protection most likely, and I guess one way to ensure their cooperation is to provide them with girls. Not sure if that’s what’s going on here, but hey, wouldn’t put it past your brothers to do just that.” He could not help the bitterness seep into his voice. Jackson was a big guy, he figured. He could take the implied criticism.

Jackson did not respond, returning his attention to the half-naked police officer shaking her assets before an increasingly lively crowd. A big smile on her face, hands on her breasts pressing them upwards, she eyed one of the alumni and made a gesture to call him over. He looked surprised as she nodded, and he stepped into the circle after handing over his glass to a friend.

He stood still as Officer Gonzales danced around him, and ended up pressing her back to his chest and moving her rear end to and fro, rubbing her ass against his crotch. The guests cheered when he finally reached over with his hands and grabbed her breasts, a move that seemed to delight the policewoman who rubbed her ass harder against him.

In one smooth motion, she slid to the ground at the man’s feet, and twisted onto her back to lift her feet to his chest. She mouthed something to him that Daniel did not catch from where he was standing, but the man unlaced the boots that Officer Gonzales was wearing and pulled them off her feet along with her socks. Meanwhile, Gonzales had unsnapped her pants and rather fetchingly slid them off partly by raising her ass off the ground, and the man pulled them off after discarding the boots.

Clad in only a pair of thin panties, Officer Gonzales twisted her way back up and danced almost naked around the man and then around the group of guests cheering her on, thrusting her chest in the face of the ones closest to her, letting them grope for a second before moving on. Somewhere along the way her panties had managed to slide down her legs and were tossed into the crowd, and she was left completely naked, whirling to the music, pressing on and off against the man that was still left standing in the middle of the circle.

When the music came to a close, Officer Gonzales jumped onto the man, and ground herself against him, kissing him deeply and passionately. They both collapsed down together, and she ended up on top of him, still kissing him hungrily, humping against him as he put his arms around her to press his hands against her ass.

Kevin’s voice rose up at that point, with the music picking up again and the lights turning a strange mixture of red and blue, “Ladies and Gentlemen, a big cheer for Officer Sonya Gonzales! She will be available the rest of the day for your pleasure. May I suggest you go find her if you have some issues with authority—she will do her best to address those.” The crowd laughed at the joke, but Daniel could see many of the older alumni glance at each other.

Kevin continued. “And now let the real party begin! Rooms are available for you upstairs if you want privacy, every other room down here also available. Our girls are now at your complete disposal, to do with as you please. I suggest you let them tell you what they can do, they can do so much more interestingly than I can. Ecstasy and viagra can be found at any of the bars, feel free to partake. Other drugs are on hand as well, just ask our bartenders for what’s available. Have a good time, folks!”

Here we go, thought Daniel, watching the party devolve into an orgy right before his eyes. The guests, which had been snuggling up to the girls up until that point, all at once became more enterprising, seemingly feeling no restraint against diving in and grasping breasts and asses and pawing them and kissing them and running their hands all over the girls’ bodies, stripping them. The girls, in turn, were rubbing the crotches of the guests more openly, sometimes even unbuttoning them and sliding their hands down pants. Fraternity brothers in bright costumes walked around and distributed pills to couples as well as drinks and other party favors, and everyone, including the girls that had arrived as dates or just as guests partook of the offerings.

Somewhere in the middle of the crowd, Officer Sonya Gonzales was getting fucked, riding hard on top of the man she had singled out earlier.

Daniel turned to Jackson, shaking his head. “This is turning out even worse than I thought. We’re never gonna find them now.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” replied Jackson. There was barely controlled anger in his voice. He pointed to one end of the hallway.

It took Daniel a few minutes before he saw what Jackson had seen. Recognizing Kyra was the tip-off. She was down on the floor on her hands and knees, a chain around her neck, dressed in the widely recognizable metallic gold bikini of Princess Leia. The chain was held by a tall and broad-shouldered man in a costume meant to represent Jabba the Hutt. Biff, recognized Daniel. Clinging to his arm was a tall slim girl with a perfectly toned and generously oiled body fully exposed by a tiny metallic blue bra and an indecently short metallic blue skirt and perched on precarious blue spike heels. Even though her face was hidden by an equally recognizable Bobba Fett helmet, every line of Jenn’s body was seared into Daniel’s brain.

Daniel put a restraining arm on Jackson, who seemed ready to spring at the trio. “Calm down—not now. We know they’re here, that’s good. Let’s just make sure we don’t lose track of them, and wait until they’re in a corner by themselves.” He reassured himself that the taser was still hidden in his sash.

Jackson made an effort to control himself. Daniel watched him carefully. He would not allow himself to give way to his own anger and he was not about to let Jackson give way to his.

They stood by the statue, drinks in hand, trying to appear inconspicuous, as they watched Biff, flanked by Jenn and leading Kyra by her chain, slowly make their way up the hall. Once in a while, Biff would stop and talk to a brother, or to an alumnus, one arm protectively wrapped around Jenn. He let some of the men reach out and touch Jenn’s chest, sometimes even parting the blue bra so they could paw a naked breast. Jenn would pose to present herself at her best, thrusting her chest out, inviting the attention and the touch.

When they walked, Biff would often jerk on Kyra’s chain to make her go faster, something that was clearly difficult for the crawling redhead. Eventually, evidently tired of the effort, Biff pulled her upright and allowed her walk behind him, although she still had the chain around her neck and she kept her head bowed. She was very popular with the fraternity brothers, who seemed delighted with her costume, and she was touched and pinched and kissed left and right, something that Biff clearly encouraged.

Daniel heard Jackson gasp when a young man dressed up as Green Arrow approached Biff and the two girls and after a quick look around grabbed Kyra by the waist and pulled her to him for a deep kiss.

“The fucking bastard...” growled Jackson, and Daniel had to pull him hard to keep him from bouncing out.

“Jackson—calm down!” A few guests close to them eyed them curiously.

In the distance, Green Arrow was talking to Biff, while Kyra was rubbing herself against the newcomer’s leather clad body. Jenn was still clinging to Biff’s arm, posing, but not otherwise engaged.

“That fucking bastard!” repeated Jackson, his voice wavering, trying to escape Daniel’s grasp.

“Jackson! Fuck! Stop it! What’s wrong with you?”

Jackson was furious. “What do you mean what’s wrong with me? Are you fucking blind? That... that piece of shit Brad’s had his eye on Kyra since forever, and he lied to my face before—he wants her for himself, and I’m gonna bet my ass that that fucker Biff is going to let him have her! So I’m gonna go down there and fuck him up!”

“Jesus, calm down! Do you want to help Kyra or not?”

Jackson, overflowing with undirected anger, shook his arm free. “Look, man, I’m not like you, all cool and collected and shit, okay? Maybe you can take seeing your girl pawed like a fuckin’ whore, but I can’t, okay? I just can’t!”

Daniel slammed Jackson into the wall, which definitely got the attention of several more guests. “Listen to me!” he hissed. “I’m going to let that one go because I know exactly how you feel, how much it burns inside. But I also know that if we go down there, yeah, maybe we’re going to get a few punches in, maybe we’re going to take one of those guys down, but the rest of the gang are going to turn on us presto, and at the end of it all we’ll have missed our chance of getting Jenn and Kyra out of here. And that’s our only goal, you hear me? To get them out of here! Anything else is secondary—revenge, payback, anything. We get them out of here! Got it?”

Jackson had struggled for the first half of Daniel’s tirade, but was calmer by the end of it, holding Daniel’s gaze uncomfortably. “Yeah... got it.” He took a deep breath. “Sorry, it’s just that...”

Daniel nodded. He understood. But they had to stay focused. Once they got Jenn and Kyra out, they could decide the form their revenge would take. But until then, there was only one goal.

Daniel glared at one of the guests who was staring at them, and the man, wearing a silver suit, looked away quickly. Turning his attention back to Jenn, he saw Biff and Brad talking to each other, their heads close together. Brad pointed, and Biff looked in that direction. Daniel tried to figure where they were looking, and all he could see was Kevin, surrounded by a group of guests that included the president of the university, James Calhoun.

Brad, after a few more exchanges with Biff and another long deep kiss with Kyra, left the small group and edged his way towards Kevin. Biff, followed by Jenn and Kyra, headed into the crowd of guests. Daniel nodded to Jackson, who had been following the action as well, and they trailed the trio.

Biff was moving quickly through the crowd, with Jenn keeping pace easily with long strides, and Kyra struggling to keep up—why was not clear until Daniel was close enough to see the chain linking her ankles together. Biff yanked on Kyra’s neck chain every few minutes to pull her forward, and Jackson growled every time that happened.

The trio headed for the stairs, and Biff did not stop for anyone despite both guests and brothers casting admiring glances at the two girls with him and asking him if they could play with them too. Jenn smiled happily to every such request, while Kyra kept her head down and shuffled on trying not to trip.

Daniel and Jackson followed them up the stairs. The trio made their way towards a quieter area in the back of the house that forced Daniel and Jackson to stay back further than Daniel would have wanted.

Biff finally stopped before an arch, leaning over to say something to Jenn and Kyra. Daniel saw his chance. He told Jackson to keep an eye out for anyone coming in behind them, and then took out the taser from his sash after checking that the syringe was still in his inside pocket. Step one, incapacitate Biff. Step two, knock out Jenn and Kyra. Step three, leave. He wondered whether Radhu found the action exciting on his video feed.

Keeping close to the wall, he approached the trio. Jenn and Kyra were a few feet away from Biff, who seemed to be concentrating on something as if he were getting mentally ready, Jenn having a hold of Kyra’s chain and running her hand in the back of the redhead. The two girls walked into the archway, and disappeared.

Daniel stepped closer. He wanted to be close enough that he could shoot the taser without missing, but not so close as to be seen. The taser had a range of maybe five yards. When he was four yards away, Daniel had his chance. He aimed the taser, and fired.

Everything happened quickly, yet in slow motion. Daniel heard the shout a fraction of a second before pressing the trigger. “There he is!” rang a voice from behind him. Serena? He turned his head to see the black girl pointing at him while standing over a Jackson sprawled at the feet of a tall blonde man.

Whether the shout distracted Daniel at just the wrong moment, or whether it warned Biff in time, the end effect was the same—Biff had turned around and the taser probes, rather than connect squarely into his back, merely glanced off his arm ineffectively.

Biff wasted no time in reacting, taking a step towards Daniel and smacking the taser out of his hands.

Daniel sent a fist in Biff’s general direction, and it connected with the larger man’s hardened stomach. Biff laughed the blow off and grabbed Daniel into a chokehold. “I was sorta waiting for Kevin, but you’re an unexpected bonus. Still, we gotta take care of you before the cousin shows up. Guys!” he shouted towards the room where Jenn and Kyra had disappeared. Five large fraternity brothers came out and stopped short, looking at Biff wonderingly. He nodded towards the taser on the ground. “Get me that. Then grab Nils before he runs away.”

Daniel had no time to speculate over what was going on before Biff took the proffered taser and jammed it into his ribs, letting him go while he pressed the trigger. Daniel’s world ignited and he collapsed to the ground, unable to control his limbs. And then everything went black.