The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

The Fall of the House of Cusker (1)

When Daniel came to, three things immediately jumped at him. First, his body felt like one massive bruise, just like that time as he kid when he had jammed a fork into an electrical socket. Second, he was sitting in a chair with his wrists tied behind him and a gag in his mouth. Third, he was not alone.

“Hey man, he’s coming to...”

Daniel focused his gaze on the voice with some difficulty. In front of him stood the man with the Green Arrow costume—what was it that Jackson had called him, Brad?—and he looked nervous. Jackson. Daniel turned his head and glanced to his right, wincing as he did so, and he saw that Jackson was sitting in a chair next to his, bound and gagged as well. There was blood matting the hair on the back of his head. And he was awake.

Beyond Jackson, completing a rough semicircle with their own chairs, were Kevin Cusker, as well as the blond man with the pale blue eyes that Daniel had seen with Serena earlier standing over an incapacitated Jackson. Both were tied up and gagged like he and Jackson were. What’s going on here? Daniel wondered. The blond man had an angry-looking shiner on his eye and his lower lip was bloody. Kevin looked dazed, but otherwise unharmed.

Daniel was trying to catch Jackson’s eye to reassure himself that the young man was okay when Biff circled around his chair. He had ditched most of his Jabba costume, retaining only the lizard-skin tights. Jenn was hanging on to his arm, caressing it with her hand, her oiled body still exposed by her blue bra and her short metallic blue skirt that fit her ass like a glove. She had also taken off her Bobba Fett helmet, and her long dark hair were cascading down her back.

Biff’s eyes lingered over the row of people before him, slowly, with unabashed superiority. He settled on Daniel last, his lips twisting into a smirk. He leaned towards Jenn.

“See, doll, told you he’d be all right.” He slapped her ass, eliciting a gasp from the tall brunette, who giggled at her own reaction before cuddling up closer to the broad-shoulder young man. “Your ex was worried about you, it was cute,” he told Daniel. “How about you go and make him feel better, doll? Go and keep him distracted with your big titties while the rest of us take care of business. Make him hard, and I’ll make sure to fuck you extra hard later tonight.”

Jenn’s eyes lit up and she pressed herself against Biff, running her hand through his hair, her leg rubbing his up and down. “You’re going to fuck Jennie? You’re going to fuck Jennie and you’re gonna make her come tonight?”

Biff laughed out loud. It was not a pleasant sound. “My little cum-hungry doll—I’ll make you come so hard you’ll pass out.”

Jenn practically squealed in delight, and she skipped over to where Daniel was sitting.

“Come on, man! Quit playing! What are we gonna do?” Brad sounded even more nervous than he looked.

Biff turned to him, shaking his head. "Relax, Brad. Relax. It’s all under control."

"The fuck it is!" Brad seemed on the verge of panic. Daniel, desperate to hold on to something that would keep things from getting out of control, wondered if there was any way he could take advantage of that. At the same time, he wondered what Radhu was doing, whether he had seen what was happening on the camera feed, and whether he was figuring out how to send some help their way.

Daniel’s wild strategizing was disrupted by the feel of Jenn gently taking his head in her hands and pressing it between her breasts, warm through the thin material of her bikini top. “Hello, lover,” she purred into his hair. “Jennie’s missed you.” The feel of her skin brought back so many memories it hurt like mad, but he would be damned before he let Biff see any of that.

Biff was not paying attention. “Listen to me,” Biff told Brad, starting to lose patience. “We got Kev and Nils, and that’s all we need. We got brothers out there making sure no one comes in. So it’s all cool, okay? Don’t freak out on me now.”

Brad looked at Daniel and Jackson, though Daniel saw him avoid looking Jackson in the eyes. “And what about them?”

“Them? They’re gravy. A bonus to make everything taste just a little bit sweeter. Look, how about you go play with your new toy, okay? Take your mind off of this a bit.” He gestured towards the back of the room. “Hey, Serena, bring that cunt here and distract good ol’ Brad, okay?” He looked down at Jackson, a gleam in his eyes. “And let’s show our old bro Jackson what he’s missing out on, shall we? Spank the cunt, then fuck her.”

Daniel could not see Jackson’s reaction, as Jenn was cradling his head into her chest, rubbing his face on the inside of her breasts. He knew he should fight it, fight her, fight Biff, but feeling her close was good, very good, and he was not thinking straight. He must have tensed up, because she was shushing him with a soft voice. “It’s okay, lover. Jennie will take good care of you. She’ll make everything better. Do you want to suck on Jennie’s nipples? Jennie likes that—it makes her all wet. Do you want to hear about all the time that Jennie spent teaching Kyra to be the best little cunt-licker she can be?”

From the corner of his eye, Daniel saw said Kyra, still on her hands and knees, crawling behind Serena, who was holding the chain fastened to the collar around the redhead’s neck. Serena had taken off her jacket and shirt and was clad only in her tight pencil skirt and her heels. Her breasts were swaying with every slow step. Kyra was naked, and seemed to be crawling with difficulty. Daniel heard Jackson moan through his gag. And then he saw what made Kyra’s movements distressing—there was what looked like a baseball bat sticking out from between her legs, and the angle suggested it had been pushed into her pussy.

Serena led Kyra to Brad, who kept looking between the redhead and Biff, unsure of what to do. Turning to Kyra, Serena kneeled down, and delivered two strong slaps to the redhead’s behind, each blow thrusting the lithe body forward and eliciting a gasp from the crouched girl.

“Just look at her,” Jenn said softly as she caressed Daniel’s head. “She loves it, the filthy slut, getting spanked, with that huge thing up her cunt. She needs a cock in her mouth now, because that’s when she gives her best sloppy blow jobs. Jennie taught her how to do that, did you know? Jennie taught her all of her tricks. She’s a very talented student. Jennie will ask if you can maybe sample her—Jennie’s sure you’d enjoy it.”

Jenn slipped a hand between Daniel’s head and her chest and pushed the cup of her bikini aside, baring a stiff nipple that she pressed against Daniel’s mouth.

Daniel was thinking furiously, trying to avoid getting distracted by Jenn and everyone else’s actions. He had to get her out of there. And Kyra, and Jackson. And Serena, possibly. Was Radhu making any progress in getting them help?

Serena was smacking the redhead’s ass harder and harder, leaving a bright red imprint with every blow. Besides the sounds of flesh on flesh and the occasional gasps from Kyra, the girls were eerily silent. Once in a while, Serena would grab Kyra by her short hair and pull her head up and kiss her roughly on the lips, sharing a long deep kiss before returning to abusing the redhead’s ass.

“Fuck that’s hot,” whispered Jenn. She was pressing her crotch into Daniel’s arm.

Seemingly unaffected by the display before them were Biff, Kevin, and Nils—Biff was staring at Kevin with a large smile on his face, Kevin was looking back at his cousin with an expression of dismay, and Nils was taking in everything with eyes that seemed to miss nothing.

Biff shook his head, the smile never leaving his face. “So... what am I gonna do with you, cuz?” He reached over to pull off Kevin’s gag.

“What the fuck are you doing Biff?”sputtered Kevin upon regaining his voice.

“Think of it as a coup, cuz. What’s the matter, they don’t teach you about that in your fancy pantsy grad class? I’m in charge now.”

Kevin looked at Biff carefully, narrowing his eyes. “Come on, Biff! The frat’s never gonna go for it—”

“The hell they won’t,” interrupted Biff. “Bunch of them are behind me, supporting me, helping me. They want something new, cuz. Something different. You’re the past. History. I’m the future.”

“Biff, stop, please! Listen, we can talk about it, okay? We can do this like adults, come to some sort of arrangement—”

Biff’s laughter stopped Kevin in his tracks. “Arrangement? What kind of arrangement do you have in mind, cuz? The kind where you tell me what to do, the way you’ve always done? No way. That’s over. As I said, I’m in charge now. I just need to figure out how to get rid of you and your little bitch here—” he nodded towards Nils. ”I’m thinking maybe an accident. You know how they used to drown cats? A couple of bags and lots of rocks should do the trick.”

A look of concern flashed across Kevin’s face at Biff’s words. “Come on, Biff—don’t be crazy. Don’t you think people are gonna ask questions if we just disappear? People are gonna be asking about us, looking for us. And everything’s gonna point to you.”

Biff looked at him, still smiling. “I’ll do like you’ve done, cuz. Cover my tracks. Lie. Misdirect. Hey, how tough can it be?”

Kevin seemed to struggle to maintain his self-control. “How tough? You have no idea how much work it takes to keep everything under the radar, do you? How hard I had to work to make sure nothing leaked, you... you mindless ox? Do you know how many favors I’ve had to accrue and exchange for safety, for making sure that no one knows what’s happening? Do you have any inclination to appreciate the enormity of the enterprise?”

Biff shrugged his shoulders, still smiling.

The rising tension was dissipated by Kyra gasping as Serena grabbed the baseball bat sticking out from between the redhead’s legs and pumped it in and out a few time, before sharing another kiss with the submissive girl who was now quiver with arousal.

Daniel closed his eyes as he heard Jenn let out an enthusiastic “That’s it, Ser—fuck the little cunt!”

The interruption shook Brad out of his reverie, and he blanched as he turned to Biff, suddenly worried. “Listen, man—maybe Kevin’s right. This is a bad idea—”

“Oh for fuck’s sake! Wake up, Brad! You got Kyra out of this, haven’t you? Didn’t you say you wanted more action in the frat, more girls? You want to know how we’re gonna get more girls? I’m gonna get you more girls. Me!”

Kevin growled. “You... you... How are you gonna get more girls, huh? Tell me, I’m all ears.” He was getting angry. “How are you gonna get more girls, Biff? The doctor’s gone, you hear me? Gone!”

Biff’s smile to his cousin was a lot less pleasant. “No worries, cuz. Bernie knows how to do it. He did my girl there quite good,” and he nodded towards Jenn, who was cooing gently as she pressed Daniel’s head against her breast while keeping her eyes on the two girls making out before them. “As soon as we get him back from wherever you sent him off to, I’m letting Bernie loose on the chicks”

“Bernie’s dead, you moron! DEAD!” Kevin was screaming now. “Throat slashed like a fuckin’ pig! You moron! You fuckin’ MORON!”

“I AM NOT A MORON!” roared Biff, getting all red in the face. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, and started pacing in front of Kevin, fists clenching. “You don’t get to call me a moron, okay? Not anymore! NOT ANYMORE!”

Everyone stared at Biff’s outburst, except the girls—Serena kept spanking and kissing Kyra, once in a while squeezing one of the redhead’s hanging breasts, and Jenn continued pressing Daniel’s face into her chest and commenting on the girl-on-girl action.

Kevin shrank back as much as he could given that he was trussed up in his chair. “Okay, okay—look, I’m sorry, I don’t know what—I’m a bit freaked out, all right? Makes me a bit crazy. If you untie me, I’m sure we can—”

“Remember when we were kids,” said Biff with a soft voice, quiet but filled with tension, “when we used to hang out at the farm with gramps for the summer? Remember the treehouse we built?"

Kevin frowned. “Sure...”

“I worked so hard on that treehouse... You were telling me what to do, like you always did, like you always do, but I didn’t care, not then. I wanted that treehouse to be the best fuckin’ treehouse in the whole world. And it was, too. The best fuckin’ treehouse in the whole world.” His tone was almost melancholic.

“Biff...” Kevin had grown pale again.

“Then we were done, and we called gramps to come see it, and he looked so happy, looked so proud, you know. You could see it in his eyes. And then he climbed up the ladder to see it from up close, you know, look over our work, though you could tell he was proud. Gramps was so hard to please, like dad was. Except that day, gramps was proud of me.”

“Biff...” Kevin was struggling against his bonds.

“He was up there in our treehouse when the floor gave way. Fell through. Landed hard. Broke his hip. Never was the same again. And you were screaming at me—that I was in charge of putting the wood down right up there, that it was the only job that I had and that I managed to even screw that up, that any idiot could have put a floor together right and that it was my fault that gramps had to be rushed to the hospital and that it was my fault that gramps was wailing and you... you remember what you told me, Kevin?” Biff had circled back to Kevin and was now leaning down towards his cousin, looming over him.

“Biff, look...”

“REMEMBER WHAT YOU TOLD ME, KEVIN?”

“I said... Look...”

“You said I was a moron. That I almost killed gramps because I was a moron. That I was born a moron, that I would die a moron.”

Biff straightened up, in a daze, looking around. His eyes found Kyra. He took the three steps that separated him from the redhead, who was still on all four on the floor being manhandled by Serena.

“I am not a moron, Kevin.”

He yanked the baseball bat from between Kyra’s legs. The redhead shrieked with surprise and pain. Biff paid it no attention. He hefted the bat.

“I am not a moron, Kevin.”

“Biff! Please...” Kevin was struggling to pull himself free, his chair thumping on the floor.

Biff turned to look at Kevin, his eyes no longer cloudy but narrow, his face red, his lips thin. He hefted the bat again.

“I am not a moron!” Barely controlled.

“Biff!” shouted Kevin.

“Dude!” shouted Brad.

Biff was beside Kevin in a flash, swinging the bat.

“I—” whack!

“AM—” whack!

“NOT—” whack!

“A—” whack!

“MORON!” whack!

The sound of cracking bone filled the room. Kevin’s head practically exploded. The spray of blood splashed onto everyone. Kevin slumped in his chair, his brain matter dripping to the floor like wet rags down a laundry chute.

Everyone stared, horrified. Everyone except the girls, who did not even acknowledge that anything out of the ordinary was happening—Serena, having replaced the baseball bat with her own fingers, was enthusiastically finger-fucking Kyra while Jenn was egging her on to “fist-fuck the little cunt.” Nils was looking at Biff measuredly, almost dismissive of the flesh and blood sliding down the side of his face.

“What are YOU looking at?” yelled Biff, staring Nils down. “Do you want some of this too?” He lifted the bat.

“Biff! Fuck! FUCK! Calm down! FUCK!” Brad, wide eyed, short of breath, grabbed Biff’s arm.

Biff shook him off, shoved him to the ground and—his eyes blazing with anger—lifted his bat again.

Brad cowered. “Biff! Please! Don’t! Stop! Please!”

Biff closed his eyes, took a deep breath. The bat lowered, slowly. One could hear the droning white noise of the party in the background, the sounds of Serena’s fingers sliding in and out of Kyra’s pussy and the redhead’s coos of appreciation punctuated by a hard slap on the ass at random intervals, and the sounds of the blood dripping from Biff’s baseball bat.

Biff opened his eyes again, and looked much calmer. He eyed what remained of his cousin Kevin, then he gestured to Brad, still cowering on the floor. “Get up. Come on, it’s over. We needed to get rid of him, well, that’s done now. I need you to go and find a bag, big one, thick. We’re gonna drop him in the lake.”

“Is... was it true?” Brad stood up, looking shaky.

“What?”

“What he said, about the doctor being gone, Bernie being dead?”

Biff shrugged. “My cuz would have said anything to save his skin. Wouldn’t be the first time he lied.” He sounded bitter at that. “Don’t worry. Just go find a bag.”

Brad, looking worried despite Biff’s reassurance, ran out of the room.

Biff sighed, closed his eyes again, took a deep breath. When he opened them again, he looked at the bat in his hands, as if he was surprised it was still there. He offered it to Serena. “Here, shove it up her cunt again—she loves it.” He turned to Jackson, who looked like he was about to be sick.

Daniel did not blame him—he was not doing too well either.

“You like that, bro?” asked Biff. “Look at her,” he pointed to Kyra, who was groaning, on all four with her ass up, her legs spread wide, as Serena struggled to push the end of the baseball bat back into the redhead’s pussy. “She lives to have something big shoved deep inside her. But you should know that. After all, you kids are in love, aren’t you?” Biff sneered at the term love.

Jackson stared at Biff willing to tear him apart, struggling with his bonds with no effect.

Biff merely grinned, a sinister grin. Daniel wanted to tell Jackson not to antagonize him, not after what had happened to Kevin Cusker, but Jackson paid no mind. Jenn was still pressing his mouth against her breast, running her hands softly in his hair and down his neck. So close, and yet so far. He wanted nothing more in the world than to take her away from all of this, bring her to the doctor, and get her back the way she used to be. He was running out of options quickly. Biff was alone now, but he and Jackson were still incapacitated. He looked over at Nils, sitting stoically at the other end of the room, but he did not know the man, and could not read him. Could he help?

Biff was still focusing on Jackson. “It hurt, bro,” he was saying, shaking his head. “It hurt to see you try to move against me. I mean, aren’t we all about sharing in this fraternity? It’s about brotherhood, about family, but you turn around and betray us. Turn around and associate yourself with the likes of Dickhead here—” Biff nodded towards Daniel, “and try to hurt me, one of your own brothers. I think I already told you what I thought of you, bro. But that’s no reason to take it up with me and do as you’re doing now. No reason at all. You’re gonna pay for that, bro.”

He looked about to get angry again, but calmed himself down by straightening up and turning to look at Kyra being serviced by Serena. The black girl had flipped the redhead onto her back and spread her legs as wide as the chain connecting her ankles allowed—maybe a foot and a half apart—and was suckling her breasts, one hand thrusting the baseball bat in and out of Kyra’s pussy slowly but deeply. Kyra was undulating on the floor, arching her back and pushing her pelvis out to meet the thick wooden bat, a moan escaping her lips once in a while.

Biff spoke to Jackson while looking at the couple. “She’s turning out nicely, bro. Very nicely. Do you know she’s not even triggered right now? No, she’s doing it all because she wants it, needs it, craves it. She’s the sickest fuck I’ve ever met, I gotta say. Way too much of a woman for you, bro, so I actually did you a favor by taking her away from you. You couldn’t have handled it. Oh, and she’s definitely got a sweet ass on her. Second hottest ass I’ve ever had, after my little doll here.” He looked at Jenn, who shivered against Daniel when Biff singled her out.

“Jennie loves to get your cock in her ass, big guy. It makes her come so hard,” she said, an excited smile in her voice.

“That you do, doll. We should give these guys a live demo soon.”

“Anytime you want, big guy. Jennie’s always hot and ready for you.”

Daniel forced himself to remain calm. Frustration and anger would yield nothing. Focus, he told himself. Something will come up, and you’ll have to be ready to take advantage of it.

“I know I said I’d keep her to myself as a little ass slut, bro,” continued Biff, speaking to Jackson. “I’m sorry, but honest, I don’t think I can keep the little cunt satisfied. But you do need to pay. For your betrayal, you know? So I traded her away. Like an object. How do you feel about that, Jackson? How do you feel about your girlfriend being given away to another man, like property.” Biff smiled as he saw Jackson struggle with his bonds and scream indistinctly into his gag. “That’s right, I’ve given her away to Brad. He’s been lusting after the cunt for a while, and he was pretty miffed when you essentially got exclusive rights to the chick. Oh, he’s been getting some on the side, of course. Face it, bro—she’s such a hot piece of ass that you couldn’t really expect the brothers to stop using her, did you? But when I told him he could have her to himself, that she’d be his own personal slut, that she’d be his own personal slave, well, he just went crazy. I’m sure he’s gonna use her like she deserves to be used, the little slut. And let me tell you, she just loves to be used.” He eyed Jackson carefully, before a huge grin formed on his face.

“What do you think, doll?” he asked Jenn without letting his eyes stray from Jackson. “Should we show my bro here how much his girlfriend loves to be used?”

Jenn shivered again against Daniel, and pressed her crotch harder into his arm. “Jennie would find that so hot, big guy. She gets to show off how well she trained the little cunt.”

Biff grinned, and turned towards the two girls on the floor. “Serena, come here.” He whispered something in the ear of the black girl who had quickly shuffled by his side. Serena nodded once, then almost ran out of the room, her skirt rucked up around her waist, her breasts bouncing, her heels click-clacking on the floor.

Biff watched her go, his face unreadable. He took a step towards Kyra—still on the ground—and kicked her legs apart. “Come on, you little cunt. Give us a good show. Finger yourself, while your negro lover gets her toys.” He reached down and pulled the baseball bat from her pussy, making Kyra gasp with both the movement and the resulting void.

Kyra moaned as she spread her long legs as wide as the chain would allow, and dropped her hands to her crotch. Her breasts were rising up and down with her breathing, her nipples hard, aroused from her earlier stimulation. She started running her fingers over her pussy lips, around them, between them, alternatively separating them and pushing them together, while she ran her other hand over her breasts and down her stomach. When she tilted her pelvis upwards to give a better show, her hand not pressing fingers into her snatch sneaked underneath her to caress her ass cheeks. She moaned the whole time, whimpering and sighing, lost in her own world.

“Doll—” Biff said, turning to Jenn, “come and give her a hand. Eat her out, drive her nuts.”

Jenn nodded. “Of course, big guy. Jennie would love to.” She let go of Daniel’s head and walked with long feline steps towards Kyra, balancing on her heels. She sank to her knees between the redhead’s legs, making sure to present her skirt-clad ass towards the audience of men, before leaning down and noisily adding her mouth to the action going on around Kyra’s pussy. Kyra responded to the contact by groaning louder and grasping the brunette head and pulling her close.

Biff was grinning madly. Daniel was looking at him, wondering what was going on in the head of the big man. He looked mad, and not just because his shirt was speckled by the blood of his cousin. Daniel was no psychologist, but his stepfather was a psychiatrist, and Daniel had seen and heard enough about mental patients to suspect that Biff had snapped, deeply. Which made him unpredictable, and dangerous.

Daniel also wondered if what Biff had said was true, or whether it was part of his delusion—or whether he said it only to prod Jackson into some sort of reaction—that Kyra was not being controlled, at least not in the way that Jenn and Serena were being controlled.

While Daniel was pondering these questions, and moreover still trying to find a way out of their predicament, Biff was leaning towards Jackson, eyeing Kyra while doing so. “Look at her, bro, being a good little cunt and doing what I ask her to do. No wonder she got Brad so hooked, if that’s what he’s been getting for the past few nights, if that’s what he’s gonna be getting from now on.”

Before he could add anything, Serena came back into the room.

“Do you have it?” asked Biff.

“Of course I do,” replied Serena, a naughty smile on her face, lifting a large black dildo with an attached harness. “You gonna use it on me? I’ve been fucking horny since I got here, and I just can’t wait to be fed something thick and hard, if you know what I mean.”

Biff, looking a little bit on edge, roughly pulled her close and kissed her, bending her backwards and forcing her to clutch him to avoid falling to the ground. Instantly, she ground her hips into him, responding to the kiss, her arms wrapped around his neck. She was still clad only in her heels and her skirt which was pulled up high.

He grabbed her hair to pull her head back, staring into her eyes. He took the dildo from her, pressing the thick artificial head to her lips. “I want you to shut the hell up, get this thing nice and wet, and then you can show Jackson here how hard his girlfriend likes to get fucked.” He pushed the black dildo between Serena’s lips, sliding it into her mouth. Serena accepted it, slurping her tongue noisily around the hard rubber. “Make sure she screams,” he added, stepping back from the black girl.

Once Serena had thoroughly coated the black dildo with her saliva, she shimmied out of her skirt and attached the harness around her waist, the rubber cock jutting menacingly from her groin, swinging slowly.

Biff called Jenn to her side, and the tall brunette obeyed his summon, her chin wet with the redhead’s juices. Biff ripped off her bikini top and kneaded her breasts while watching Kyra continuing to play with herself, her moans sounding like music with accompaniment the grunts coming from Jackson, who had never stopped trying to get out of his restraints. Biff shot him a glance, the smirk on his face transforming into a wide grin as he took in both Jackson and Daniel.

Daniel watched as Serena sank to her knees between Kyra’s legs and without warning lined up the black dildo with the redhead’s slit and thrust in with one hard shove. Kyra screamed as she folded her arms and legs around the forcefully thrusting black girl, pulling her closer, and her scream morphed into a symphony of panting and groaning as she lifted her ass off the ground to meet Serena’s powerful assault. Breasts rubbed against breasts, hips slapped into hips, and lips sought other lips as the two girls fucked like starved lovers.

“Nice! Look at that—that’s enthusiasm for you. Does she hump you like that when you fuck her, bro?”

Kyra was going crazy, moaning loudly and trying to rub her whole body against Serena’s on every thrust of the black cock plowing into her. Her hands were alternatively caressing and scratching and pulling at the black girl, grasping the tight ass cheeks to pull Serena even deeper.

“That’s what Brad’s gonna get from now on, you know that, right?” Biff’s face was turning malevolent, his breathing short. “Her cunt, her ass, her mouth—open for business, to do with as he wishes. She’ll be his. His property, his toy, his thing. His fuck thing. All that because she’s just a natural little slutty cunt, isn’t that right?” He poked the tip of his shoe into Kyra’s ribs, prompting an answer. “Hey, cunt, I’m talking to you. Answer me. You’re a natural little slutty cunt, aren’t you?”

“Y...yes, I’m a natural little slutty cunt.”

Serena thrust harder into the redhead.

“And what do slutty cunts do?”

“Th...they fuck.”

“That’s right, they fuck, whenever and however their masters want, isn’t that right? Is that what you do?”

“Y...yes, I fuck whenever and however my master wants.”

Serena latched her mouth to one of Kyra’s breasts as she continued pounding into the girl.

“And who’s your master?”

“B...Brad is my master."

“That’s right. Brad’s your master. And if Brad wants to fuck your cunt till it bleeds?”

“Th...then I will let Brad fuck my cunt till it bleeds.”

“And you will thank him and beg him to fuck you harder next time.”

“I...I will let Brad fuck my cunt till it bleeds and I will thank him and beg him to fuck me harder next time.”

Serena increased the vigor of her fucking—the black girl was sweating under the exertion.

“And if Brad wants to fuck your ass dry?”

“Th...then I will let Brad fuck my ass dry... an...and I will thank him and beg him to fuck me harder next time.”

“You hear that, bro? Tell me, cunt, what if Brad wants to fuck your mouth until you choke?”

“Th...then I will let Brad fuck my mouth until I choke, and I will thank him and beg him to fuck me harder next time.”

“What if Brad wants to pass you around at parties, for guys to use you as they wish.”

“Th...then I will let Brad pass me around at parties for guys to use me as they wish, and I’ll thank him... them and beg them to fuck me harder next time.”

Biff clapped his hands, delighted.

“What if he wants to whore you out, make you walk the streets in a cheap dress trolling for scumbags, make you fuck them for money?”

“Th...then I will let Brad whore me out, make me... make me walk the streets in a cheap dress trolling for scumbags, make me fuck them for money, and... and I will thank them and beg them to fuck me harder next time.”

“You know what—” and he glanced at Jackson who was still fighting against his bonds, “I think I’ll suggest exactly that to Brad, since you seem so eager!” He laughed. “And you know the best part, you little cunt? If you ever say no, ever hesitate, ever resist, then all we need to do is say a couple of words and make you do it anyway!”

He turned to Jenn, still by his side running her hands up and down his body, and kissed her, hard, demanding. She responded in kind, putting her whole body into it. Biff seemed jazzed up, overflowing with energy, and he grasped Jenn’s skirt long enough to lift it up and slap her ass several times, to which Jenn responded by shrieking and laughing and kissing Biff back with renewed passion, her hands grabbing his hair and pulling him down towards her.

She was panting when the kiss broke. “You gonna fuck Jennie now?” she asked, her voice trembling. “She’s so wet she’s gonna ruin your pants if she keeps on rubbing her pussy on them. Jennie wants to feel your big cock rip her open, big guy.”

On the floor, Serena and Kyra were coupling with vigor, while Jackson struggled to free himself, and Nils remained stony-faced and motionless. Daniel, unwilling to be distracted by the show that Biff was clearly putting on for their benefit and for his twisted kicks, was still trying to figure a way out of this mess, thinking of the syringe in his sash. It was intended for Jenn and for Kyra, but under these new conditions, it could be used to incapacitate Biff. They would find a way to deal with Jenn and Kyra once he was taken care of. The question was, how to work off the ropes? Before he could think much along those lines, Biff clapped his hands twice, startling him.

“Girls, this is getting fuckin’ boring,” said Biff, pacing, his hands twisting together. “You’re here to entertain my bro Jackson here, cunt, not get your kicks. Make him really feel what he’s gonna miss out on. I’m sure you fucked her ass, bro, right? I’ve sampled her, of course, and so did Brad. You should have heard her squeal when he hammered into her, you’d swear she was being skewered by a pole axe. And in fact...” he paused, looked at Kyra, then at Jackson, “Serena, my little black bitch, show my bro Jackson here how a good assfuck’s done, teach this boy some tricks for the future. Kyra, you little cunt, get on your hands and knees, and then I want you to act like you’re with Brad, like your master is about to fuck you and make you feel better than you’ve ever felt. You are proud that your master is willing to stick his cock in you, let alone stick it in your loose ass, so I want you to be vocal, you know? Explicit and stuff.” He leaned down to take her head and force her to look up at him. “Make it good, you hear? Your master is about to fuck your ass, and you want to please him like nothing else. You know what’ll happen if you disappoint me...”

At his words, Serena slipped her harnessed artificial cock out of Kyra and straightened up, remaining on her knees while Kyra hurriedly flipped over onto her stomach and raised herself on her hands and knees. She reached behind her with her hands and pulled her cheeks apart, looking over her shoulder at Serena, but keeping her eyes closed.

“Brad,” she said, her voice trembling, but urgent, needy. “Brad, I’ve missed you so much, I’ve missed your cock so much! I feel so empty without you, so alone, so neglected. My body aches for you, Brad, my cunt aches for you, my ass aches for you... Please take me, Brad, take me like you always do... I’ve missed you so much, Brad! Let me show you how much...” She swayed her ass slowly, enticingly. “My ass is all yours, Brad, all yours. I don’t care what you do, I’m just your little cunt, just here make you happy. Fuck me, Brad, fuck my ass! Fuck your little cunt in the ass and get your kicks, blow your load in my tight asshole and make me yours, again and again and again! Please, Brad, please! Oh—”

During Kyra’s litany, Serena had prepped herself up and she thrust the dildo attached to her waist deep between the redhead’s cheeks, pressing all the way in before pulling out slowly. Kyra groaned and dropped her head into her arms. After a sharp slap to Kyra’s left cheek, Serena proceeded to fuck her forcefully, with long slow strokes that shoved the smaller redhead forward. “Fuck yes!” Kyra groaned loudly, clearly taking advantage of Biff’s permission to be vocal. “You fill me up so good, Brad, so good! Fuck me as hard as you want, Brad, as fast as you want—I’m just a tight hole for you, ever and ever! Oh yes! Like that! You fill me up so much, Brad, so much more than Jackson ever could! It’s like I can’t breathe! Oh! Deeper! Oh yes! Just like that!”

Biff leaned over towards Jackson, who seemed to be tiring of struggling and resorted to staring at the bigger man with murder in his eyes. “One thing you should know about Brad,” Biff stage-whispered, “is that he loves for his little redhead cunt to tell him how much better he is at fucking than you are. Sorry, it can be a bit... in bad taste sometimes.”

Serena was thrusting into the redhead with gusto, one hand on the her hips, and the other reaching down to try to get a grip on the short red hair but failing.

“I think I’m gonna suggest to Brad that he grows her hair long, you know—so that there’s something to hold on to when someone fucks her. Maybe blonde. I’m sure she’d be cute as a platinum blonde. How about you, doll?” he turned to Jenn, who was standing silently, watching the girls on the floor with rapt attention. “Would you like some nice platinum blonde hair? You know, bimbo-like?”

Jenn looked at him. “Whatever you want, big guy. If you want Jennie to be a blonde-haired bimbo with big tits, she’ll be a blonde-haired bimbo with big tits, and she’ll love every minute of it.”

Biff laughed, punctuating a crescendo of moans and urgings from Kyra as the redhead spiraled towards her first orgasm while Serena thrust into her like a well-oiled machine, her own perfect ass flexing under the strain of her efforts.

“Oh! There she goes! Off like a fuckin’ firecracker!” said Biff. “Pretty hot, ain’t it? I just love to watch her do that. I mean, Brad can make her come so hard she bawls her little eyes out, but this is pretty good too, right? You getting all bothered, bro? You like watching your girl get it up the ass? Well, we’re gonna have to take care of that, no?”

Biff was back to looking crazed. He straightened up, giving another glance to the pair of girls on the ground rutting madly, and went over to Jenn.

“Hey doll!” grinned Biff.

“Hey big guy.”

“You like the show?” Biff pulled her close, and ran his hand down her back to her ass.

“Mmm... Jennie does like the show. It makes her hot!”

“No shit! Someone sneezing makes you hot, you horny slut!”

The end of his statement was nearly drowned under the rising screams of pleasure coming from Kyra, who seemed to be coming once more, her body shaking under Serena’s assault.

“If it wasn’t for what I got in mind right now,” said Biff, “I’d have you get your own dildo and fuck that little black bitch’s ass while she’s fucking the cunt.”

Jenn brushed her hands across Biff’s shirt, pushing her crotch into his hip, rubbing up and down. “Whatever you want Jennie to do, big guy, she’ll do with a smile and a wet cunt, you know that.”

“Oh, I know. But I just love how you keep reminding me.” Biff smiled. “Right now, I want you to go and help Jackson out. He got this big boner watching his girl dyke it out with the black bitch, and I don’t want him uncomfortable. I want you to give him one of your best head jobs.”

“With pleasure,” Jenn replied, a smile in her voice and on her face.

Daniel—who knew that something like that was bound to happen—did his best to remain unmoved by the sight of Jenn making her way to Jackson, who seemed surprised by her appearance. He had not been paying any attention to the exchange, focused as he was on trying to pull his wrists out of his bonds while being distracted by the spectacle before him.

Jenn posed for a few seconds, a hand on her hip, long legs exposed, skirt pushed high on her thighs, breasts begging to be ogled at. She looked resplendent, even against the backdrop of two otherwise beautiful girls sweating and groaning and lost in unbridled sexuality. She stared at Jackson for a moment longer, running her eyes down to his crotch, assessing, calculating, anticipating. Her tongue ran over her lips, as if it had a mind of its own.

She pulled the zipped down the side of her skirt, and let the garment fall to the ground at her feet. She was naked underneath, as Daniel had expected, and her shaved pussy looked flushed with arousal. He was finally able to see clearly the tattoo that was arching not an inch from the top of her slit, the tattoo he had glimpsed at the Spirited Flesh days earlier—Biff’s Cunt, it said, in red letters. Of course, he thought. He fought hard to maintain his calm and composure, to not give Biff any insight into how much he was seething.

Stripped naked except for her heels, Jenn slowly knelt at Jackson’s feet. The young man looked confused, tried to move away from her but was hampered by his bonds. “Jennie’s going to help you out, Jackson. She’s gonna take care of that big hard cock you’re hiding. You like watching your girlfriend get fucked, Jackson?” Jenn pulled down Jackson’s pants to his ankles, and grinned at the sight of the revealed erection. “Well hello there! You do like watching her get fucked, clearly. She does it so well, doesn’t she? Jennie trained her, you know?”

Jackson’s reply was muffled by his gag, and Jenn ignored him, stroking his cock lightly. “Jennie had a lot of fun with your girlfriend. She really loves to be dominated, even humiliated. Makes her come so hard. And Jennie got a real kick out of making her come as hard as she could, for as long as she could.” There was a tone of longing in Jenn’s voice, Daniel could not help notice. “And Jennie taught her everything she knows about giving head. Would you like a demonstration?”

And on that promising question, Jenn leaned down and in one long slow lick ran her tongue from the base of Jackson’s cock all the way to the top, her eyes never leaving his. He shivered, and tried to move away, his cock swaying with the attempt. Jenn laughed, and caught the hard shaft between her lips to steady it. “Jennie taught your girlfriend that men’s cocks often like to be teased before you sink your mouth all the way down on them. Don’t you agree?”

Jackson’s replied was again muffled, and Jenn simply smiled and ran her tongue up from the base of his cock up to the glans once more, using the flat of her tongue, still maintaining eye contact. Behind her, Serena thrust violently into Kyra, a thrust that made the black girl exhale loudly, and Kyra shouted again that she was coming, coming for her master, coming for Brad, before starting to shake violently in a high pitch whine.

Timing herself against the whine, Jenn pitched forward and wrapped her lips around Jackson’s cock and slid them all the way down in one unbelievably smooth motion, pausing for a second with the hard shaft all the way in her mouth before pulling back out, a huge smile on her face as she gently jacked the turgid cock, looking at Jackson. “You like?” she asked, looking innocent. “Jennie’s mouth felt good on your cock? You want more?” She grinned. “Jennie wants more. Lots more.”

She sucked him in again, and this time did not pause, did not stop. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap at a regular pace, not slow, not fast, sucking hard, moaning on every push down. Jackson looked torn, caught between seeing his girlfriend ravaged by Serena but enjoying every second of it, and the beautiful brunette worshipping his cock. Jenn’s breasts were swaying with her every movement, her ass raised to keep her balance, almost mimicking the position Kyra found herself in as she succumbed to another orgasm punctuated by a vicious slap courtesy of Serena, who was accusing her of being a “shameless slut that offered her ass to anyone with a big enough cock.”

Biff, who had circled his way to stand by Daniel, alternated between starting at Kyra getting serviced by Serena, and at Jackson getting head from Jenn. He had an almost childish smile of glee on his face. Between that and the thin sheen of sweat on Biff’s face, Daniel feared more than anything that the young man was heading straight for another meltdown that would end up with someone else getting their head smashed open.

The sounds coming from Jackson’s lap, the sounds of Jenn’s mouth sliding up and down onto Jackson’s shaft, the sounds of her throat getting plugged repeatedly, were making Daniel sick, and he closed his eyes and moved his head away.

Biff grabbed Daniel by the hair and raised his head back up, growling. “Don’t you fuckin’ dare turn your head away, Dickhead. This is for your benefit, in case you missed that part. We got some unfinished business, you and me.” Another pull on Daniel’s hair tilted his head up so he could stare straight into Biff’s eyes, red and dilated. He looked maniacal. From up close, Daniel could see speckles of blood on Biff’s skin, courtesy of the earlier savage attack on Kevin. Bloodthirsty. That was the word that came to his mind as he stared into the large young man’s eyes. He’s tasted blood and now he wants more. And he’s waiting for me to provide him with an excuse. Any excuse.

“You know what gets me, Dickhead? What makes me real mad? I mean, beyond the fact that you landed this prime piece of pussy there that you so don’t deserve? Beyond the fact that you made fun of me, you and my doll there? Beyond the fact that you punched me? No, it’s that you ignored me—YOU FUCKIN’ IGNORED ME!” Biff shook Daniel hard, spittle dangling from his chin. “I sent you emails, and you never responded. I sent you videos, and you never responded. Nothing. Not a word. Like a fuckin’ ungrateful PIECE OF SHIT!” More shaking.

Biff took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He jerked on Daniel’s hair to direct him to look at Jenn, who had picked up her pace on Jackson’s lap, rapidly thrusting her head up and down, her hair flying about when she was not able to keep it out of her face with her hand. Jackson seemed to have given up resisting—he was sprawled in his chair as much as his restraints allowed him, his eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back, whether in ecstasy or in an attempt to escape from it all was not clear to Daniel.

Biff was snarling in Daniel’s ear now, keeping his head tightly in place. “I know you know that she’s doing all of this because I’m telling her to. I know you know that she’s not responsible, and you’re right. In fact, she hates it, all of it. Deep down inside. I make her like it though, and soon, very soon, it’s going to mess her up quite bad. She’s gonna start liking it for real. I mean, I don’t care, really. I sorta like the fact that she’s not happy about this, that she probably hates my guts—makes it all the more sweet when I plow into her and I tell her to scream that she loves what I’m doing, that I’m making her come, that I’m the best fuckin’ cock in the world and that she couldn’t live without it! Look at her, Dickhead, look at her. She’s fuckin’ born to be a cocksucker. And I’m gonna make sure her skills are appreciated by every guy she meets. I’m gonna make her crave the taste of come like nothing else she’s craved in her life, make it so that she gets headaches if she doesn’t get doses of fresh cum on her tongue regularly.”

Jenn’s tempo in Jackson’s lap picked up. From giving a blow job meant to provide the height of pleasure, she had shifted into a blow job meant to bring closure quickly—deep fast hard thrust of the mouth down, with loud suction on the way up, accompanied by a jacking motion with her fist that complemented her sucking. Daniel could see Jackson clench, and whether the boy could have controlled himself and resisted was to remain an academic question because before he could understand what was happening his balls were exploding and he was coming down Jenn’s throat as she jammed his cock all the way down her gullet and swallowed frantically, a look of bliss on her face.

Biff looked like he was about to say something else, but Brad’s bursting into the room interrupted him.

Brad, carrying a large sack, was grumbling. “Fuckin’ tough to find, your large sack—” He stopped when he took in the room, Serena and Kyra on the floor still going at it, Jenn in Jackson’s lap slowly licking his deflating cock with long swipes of her tongue, Biff holding on to Daniel’s head by the hair, Nils staring straight ahead, unmoving, focused on something internal.

Biff let go of Daniel’s hair, roughly. “Good. Good! We’ll take care of Kevin then, and then we can figure out what to do with the rest of them.” He was almost shaking so keyed up he was.

Brad noticed, and eyed his friend warily. “You okay? Maybe you should rest a bit—”

“Fuck that! Come on! You wanna go fuck the little cunt’s mouth? Show our bro here what kind of stuff you do to his girl? Come on!” Biff slapped Brad on the back.

“Huh... not really, no. Maybe later—”

“Come on!”

“Look, to tell you the truth,” and he eyed Kevin’s body slumped in the chair and still dripping blood on the now ruined carpet, “I’m not much in the mood to fuck right now—”

“You fuckin’ pussy! I give you fuckin’ everything and that’s what you do? Fuckin’ spit in my face? Fine! Fuck you!” Biff had grown red in the face, and Brad clearly had the same thought that Daniel had had earlier about Biff being a hair’s breadth away from snapping completely.

“Come on, man, don’t take it like that.” Brad summoned a brave smile. “I appreciate it, man, you know that—Kyra’s a real prize, and I owe it all to you. I know that, you know that, and you know that I know that, and I know that you know that, and—”

“Fine, fine, fine,” Biff dismissed Brad with a wave of the hand, and turned back towards Daniel, his eyes darting here and there, waiting to focus on something, searching, thinking. “Time to move to the next phase anyways...” he added to himself.

“What do you mean, next phase?” asked Brad, hesitant.

Biff did not answer him. He returned to Daniel’s side, and grabbed his hair again, twisting his head hard and forcing him to look up into Biff’s eyes. “Did you like that? Did you like that nice little display of ability from your ex-fiancée, Dickhead? Hope you did, because that’s the last you’ll see of her. After tonight, you’re not going to see her again. I’m tired of you sniffing around like a dog in heat. But I wanted to leave you with some memories. That was the good one, seeing your girl give some sweet head, swallowing cum, knowing that this is the birth of a new addiction on her part. You won’t see her again, but I want to make sure you’ll remember her, and you’ll remember me.”

He pulls a large knife out of a sheath on his belt that Daniel had just assumed was part of his costume.

“Aw, come on, man!” Brad groaned.

“Shut up Brad!” he shot to the now scared young man. “I’m not going to do anything to Dickhead here.” Returning to Daniel, “At first, I thought I’d gouge your eyes out, you know, so that the last images you have in life are those of your girl lovingly worshipping your friend’s cock there.”

After a beat, Biff straightened up and gestured to Jenn, who was still softly cradling Jackson’s now limp cock in her hands. “But then I got an ever better idea. It was her idea, really—” he nodded towards Jenn, who had stepped next to him, unconcerned about her nakedness. Biff’s Cunt, screamed the tattoo over her pussy. “She told me all about that thing with your Indian friend at that party last year, and it’s just too bad that I don’t have one of those things that she can stuff up her cunt and scramble your little dick with. But still, the idea is sound, as they say.”

He handed the knife to Jenn, handle first. She took it, her face unreadable. “Doll,” said Biff, his voice trembling with excitement, “I want you to take this knife, get your boyfriend here all hard, and when he’s hard, I want you to chop his dick off.”

“Come on, man! That’s crazy!” Brad was shaking, and looking left and right.

“Shut up, Brad! Or I swear to God I’m gonna take this bat and make what I did to Kevin look like a fuckin’ JOKE!”

“Fuck you man! You’re CRAZY!” Brad shook his head, and headed towards the door.

“BRAD! You fuck! Come back here!”

“Fuck you man! I’m gone! You’re gonna do this alone! Blood’s on your hands! You’re fuckin’ nuts!” He was at the door.

“BRAD! You’re not gonna get Kyra, you fuckin’ backstabber! I’m gonna sell her out on the street and fuck bums till she craps out and dies!”

Brad never bothered to answer, and slammed the door on his way out.

“FUCK!” screamed Biff, clenching his fists and shaking. He turned to Jenn, breathing hard. “What are you waiting for, you dumb cunt! Get to work!”

Jenn turned to Daniel. In front of the reunited couple, Serena was still forcefully shoving her rubber cock deep into the continually orgasming redhead. Both girls were sweating and breathing hard, and were entirely oblivious to the drama going on around them.

Jenn looked at Daniel, knife in hand, and took a step towards him. She knelt between his legs, like she had done with Jackson earlier, and started pulling down Daniel’s pants.

A wild hope surged in Daniel’s mind. Jenn could use the knife to cut his bonds. He could not say anything—his gag was too tight—but he looked at her, trying to convey his plan.

Jackson’s eyes were filled with horror next to him, Biff’s eyes with maniacal glee.

Jenn pulled Daniel’s pants off, and reached inside his boxer shorts to pull out his flaccid cock.

Daniel lost his composure, twisting his hips violently left and right to try to get away, wanting to scream into his gag.

Jenn raised the knife.

Daniel stopped struggling. Just like that. A sort of fatalistic blanket settled over him. It was lost. It was all lost. Biff had won. He waited for the knife to come down.

And waited. And waited. The knife did not come down.

He opened his eyes, and saw Jenn poised between his legs, knife held high in a cutting motion, but not bringing it down. It shook slightly, but did not come down.

His eyes locked on Jenn’s, and she was looking at him. Really looking at him. It was her. She was fighting it. Fighting whatever Biff had put into her head. Fighting with all of her might. The strain showed in her hand, which was shaking harder and harder, but still the knife did not come down.

I love you, he tried to say with his eyes, mumbling the words through his gag, the result inaudible yet somehow he knew that Jenn had understood him.

“What the FUCK are you DOING!?” exploded Biff, grabbing Jenn by an arm and pulling her up. “YOU STUPID FUCKIN’ CUNT!” He reared his hand up, rage in his eyes, and slapped Jenn hard, sending the girl to the ground.

Jenn did not try to fend off the blow.

Daniel, who had stayed put, who had bided his time and had tried to find an opportunity for escape, started to struggle with his bonds. Perhaps if he tipped his chair over...

Before he could enact his plan, before Biff could take a step towards Jenn and continue venting his rage, the door of the room opened.

“Oh, hello!” came a wheezy voice from the door, an accented voice that Daniel recognized but could not identify until he saw the small rotund man that had left with Trish earlier in the evening. Lawrence, she had called him. He held his mask in his hand, and was looking about the room, seemingly surprised and perhaps even annoyed that there were people in it. He stared at Serena still busily fucking Kyra, but getting tired by the minute.

Biff turned to look at the small rotund man as well, and barked “Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of here you fat fuck!” He was spitting out as he spoke, his face red.

The man Trish had called Lawrence took a step back. “So... sorry... I was looking for...” He looked left and right, as if he was looking for a place to hide. “I was just...” His eyes landed on Jenn, on the ground, and his eyes widened when he saw the knife in her hand. “Oh!” He was still staring at the knife, his eyes glittering. “How much?” he asked Biff.

Biff looked at him without understanding for a beat. “What?”

“The pretty girl. At your feet.” He was still staring at the knife, Daniel could see. “How much for me to... borrow her for a bit.” He reached in his pocket, pulling out his wallet. “I’ve got some cash here.” He counted ten bills, his eyes flickering to Jenn often as he did so. “One thousand dollars, for twenty minutes with her.” He took a step towards Biff, his hand extended with the money, his eyes on Jenn’s hand and her knife.

Biff stared at the proffered hand, and the money, and his eyes shifted to Lawrence and then to Jenn. He grabbed the money. “Take as long as you want, little man, but whatever you do you do here in front of Dickhead.” He nodded towards Daniel.

Lawrence looked uncomfortable, his eyes taking in Daniel tied in the chair, next to Jackson and Nils similarly tied up, and then to the body of Kevin, blood splattered. He paled for a second when he saw that one, but his eyes tracked back to Jenn who was still sitting on the ground, knife in hand, not saying a word. Lawrence licked his lips. “What can I...?”

“You can do whatever you want to the little bitch. But make it good, real good.”

“Whatever I want...” Lawrence’s tone was dreamy.

Daniel did not like what he was seeing in Lawrence’s eyes. He looked... hungry. He kept fingering something in his pocket. There was blood speckled on his white shirt.

Biff pocketed the money, and grinned at Daniel. “You get a last show before I chop your dick off myself, you stupid fuck!” He turned to Jenn. “Seal the deal, doll. You get to make it up to me for betraying me like you just did. I want you to do whatever this nice little man tells you to do, and to do it like you crave it more than anything else in life. Now go and kiss him and of course make it good. Go!”

Jenn stood and with three long steps came to rest before Lawrence. In her heels, she was almost a head taller than he was, and she had to bend down slightly to take him in her arms and kiss him deeply, putting her whole body into it. Lawrence responded to her kiss with equal passion, his pudgy hands wandering to the brunette’s ass and squeezing.

“What would you like me to do?” she asked when Lawrence came up for breath, her voice soft and promising. Whatever resistance she had offered earlier, thought Daniel, it seemed to have exhausted itself.

Before anything else could happen, the door slammed open. Scott—or Robot Guy, as Daniel still thought of him—barged in, without his robot head. He looked frantic, and he screamed as he saw Lawrence. “Stop him!” he shouted, pointing at Lawrence. “He cut her up!”

Before Biff could react, Scott took a running jump at Lawrence, and tackled him. Jenn was knocked towards Nils and Kevin’s body, while their momentum sent Scott and Lawrence crashing into Daniel and Jackson. Daniel fell back hard, and banged his head against the floor. He saw stars, as Scott and Lawrence struggled on top of him. Biff was shouting.

As Scott and Lawrence rolled away from him, with Scott shouting “You piece of shit! You fuckin’ piece of shit!” and Lawrence wheezing hard, Daniel felt a sharp stab on his finger. The knife. The knife that Jenn had been holding. Right there, underneath his hand. He fumbled for it, managed to get hold of the handle without cutting himself too badly.

Biff grabbed Lawrence and Scott by their shirts and pulled them apart. “One of you tell me what the fuck is going on!” he shouted.

Before anyone could answer him, the lights went out, engulfing the room in darkness.