The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Confrontations (1)

It was late morning on a sunny and crisp Saturday when Daniel walked up the path that led to the large mansion that housed the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity.

It had been a tough week. Eight days had passed since he watched the DVD that Biff—as Daniel presumed—had left for him, on which the young man had fucked his fiancée. There was no point in sugarcoating it: Biff had fucked her. And she had seemed to enjoy it. Figuring out why was one of the questions to which Daniel had no answer. And to find the answer, he had to find Jenn.

He had filed a missing-persons report with the police, and had been hounding them for the past several days. They had made no progress, and seemed generally unconcerned about Jenn’s absence. They said that students often took a week off without warning, and that they could not be expected to jump the gun every time. They would investigate, and get back to him. At first Daniel had been angry, but Radhu had reminded him how Serena had ranted about the police’s inefficacy when her friend Marjorie had gone missing the previous semester. So he had mobilized his and Jenn’s friends around school, and they had put up signs and called everyone they could think of to keep a look out for both Jenn and Biff.

The brothers at the fraternity to which Biff belonged had been unhelpful in the extreme. They claimed not to have seen Biff since the day before Jenn had gone missing, and Bernie—who Daniel remembered as a name that came up during his weird dream he had before Jenn disappeared—was also unavailable. Daniel had not believed them. What about the president? he had asked. He was away at a psychology conference, he would be back in a few days. Daniel had gotten angry, and had to be escorted out of the frat house. He had tried to get the police to go in and investigate, and they had replied that they knew their business, thank you very much. Daniel had felt utterly helpless.

Mid-week, he had tracked down Jackson—the one person he knew in the fraternity that might talk to him—by going through his friend Cindy, who happened to know his course schedule. He had told Cindy the broad lines of what had happened—that Biff had somehow abducted Jenn—and she had been appropriately horrified and comforting. Daniel knew that Cindy had hung out with Biff in the past—he had even witnessed them making out—and she had seemed unwilling to believe that Biff would stoop so low. She had been unable to shed any light on the events, however, even when Daniel had questioned her about the bracelet and the DIK girls. She had merely repeated what she had told him in the past, that the bracelet was a reward and a ticket for special events. She had not known that Jenn had been selected—those things were hardly advertised, she had said. Daniel had tried to press her further, but Cindy had nothing more to contribute, and had seemed genuinely unhappy about it.

With Cindy’s information, however, he had managed to corner Jackson after his introductory biochemistry class. Daniel had wasted no time getting to the point. “Where’s Biff?” he had asked.

Jackson had shrugged, unperturbed by Daniel’s rudeness. “No clue. Haven’t seen him around for at least a week.”

“Right! Brothers unite, isn’t? Frat first! I got your back, bro!” Daniel had not even tried to keep the acid from dripping into his words. “I’m looking for that fucker Biff and I’m going to find him and break his fucking kneecaps and fucking rip his fucking balls out and you’re not gonna protect him.”

Jackson had looked Daniel in the eyes. “Dude, calm down. I swear to you, I’m not protecting him. I really haven’t seen him around for at least a week. I don’t think he’s been back at the house at all. And if you want to break the guy’s kneecaps, I’ll hold him down while you do it—the guy’s an ass. What happened?”

“Jenn. Biff did something. She’s gone. He took her.”

Jackson had frowned at that point, a undefinable look crossing his face. “Talk to me.”

Daniel had hesitated, unsure whether to trust Jackson, but eventually had summarized the events of the last few days, including his getting Biff’s DVD, without going into the details of the video. Jackson had listened silently.

“Look,” he had said, when Daniel finished recounting his tale, “as I said, I don’t think Biff’s been around the frat house for a while now. Near as I can tell, no one knows where he is. And I think everyone’s the better for him not being around, so no one’s complaining. I’ll try and find out what’s going on, okay? I promise that whatever I discover I’ll let you know.”

Daniel had stared at Jackson, and after a pause, had nodded. “Thanks.” Daniel had looked at the engagement ring on his finger. Jackson had gazed at it as well, his face unreadable.

And then, there was the previous night. The private investigator he had hired, Pritznic, had left him a message to say that he had found Jenn, and that she was holed up at the Nickel and Dime with Biff. Daniel had grabbed a cab for the Nickel and Dime. Pritznic had been waiting for him there; Jenn and Biff were gone. Pritznic had given his report, an account of his tail of Jenn and the events at the Nickel and Dime, complete with digital pictures where Jenn was visible in all her naked glory in the parking lot, and embracing Biff. Pritznic had told Daniel that he had managed to talk to Jenn, and had relayed her message—that she did not want to see him anymore—and he had handed Daniel her engagement ring. Daniel had gaped at it, dumbfounded, the sheer physicality of the small object in the palm of his hand doing a better job of cementing the events of the past week than the DVD back home or the pictures in the camera before him. Pritznic had given Daniel a lift home. Daniel, under the shock, had not even had the presence of mind to ask him why he had not called the police.

Daniel had played with Jenn’s engagement ring all night, like it was a worry bead.

Come morning, waking up on the couch where he must have fallen asleep near dawn, he headed up to the Delta Iota Kappa frat house, with the intent to find Kevin Cusker, president of the fraternity. This was the day he was told the president was supposed to return from his conference. Daniel would get some answers.

A car stopped in the parking area at the bottom of the walkway leading up to the house. Three young men stepped out—two large ones sporting jackets with the Delta Iota Kappa logo, the third with a more business casual outfit and the look of a wary traveler. Daniel recognized him from the picture Serena had passed along: Kevin Cusker, Delta Iota Kappa president, and cousin to Biff. One of the two large young men grabbed a suitcase from the trunk of the car. They made their way up to the walkway.

Daniel stepped into the path, blocking their way. The group stopped. The two larger guys moved up as if to protect Kevin. “Kevin Cusker,” intoned Daniel.

“What’s it to you?” said the big guy on the left.

Daniel ignored him. He addressed Kevin. “Where’s Biff?”

“Get the fuck out of the way, man,” said the big guy on the right, somewhat more menacingly.

Daniel kept is eyes on Kevin, who looked bored. “Your dim-witted cousin abducted my friend, Cusker. The police’s looking for her now. And it’s gonna make a big splash that’ll stain your nice little frat here. I suggest you tell me where he is. Avoid the unpleasantries.”

“You sure she wasn’t just craving Biff’s big cock?” said the big guy on the right. The big guy on the left guffawed.

The dig hit hard. Daniel frowned, fighting his rising anger. “Where is he, Cusker? Where’s your fuckhead of a cousin?”

The two guys picked up on the aggressive vibe and stepped in menacingly. Kevin sighed with exasperation and put his hand on the arm of the big guy on the right. “Oh come on, we have other crap to deal with right now than this. Relax, guys. The boy’s right—Biff is indeed a fuckhead. The thing is,” and he turned to Daniel, “I’ve been away for more than a week, and I have no idea what you’re talking about. I haven’t heard from Biff, or anything having to do with this friend of yours, Mister...?”

“Malcolm. Daniel Malcolm.”

“Mister Malcolm. I will look into it, and let you know what’s going on, all right?”

The big guy closest to Daniel smiled dangerously. “Betcha anything Biff’s been giving it to his little friend—she’s probably begging him to ream her out good right now. Fucking slut—”

“You piece of shit—” Daniel took a step forward.

“Fuck, calm down—” interjected Kevin.

The big guy in front of Daniel growled as Daniel approached, and caught him by one arm and threw him to the ground like he weighed absolutely nothing.

“You fuckin’ piece of shit—” Daniel got back on his feet.

“Come on, little guy, you want a piece of me? No wonder your girl’s looking for a big cock to satisfy her—”

Daniel clenched his fists, his face red, while the two men protecting Kevin closed ranks, their own fists tight, a sour look in their eyes. Before the situation could degenerate, Daniel felt a hand on his arm, and a figured moved in to half shield him from the two goons.

“Whoa—calm down, everyone, deep breath. Daniel, it’s okay, it’s me.” It was Jackson, looking somewhat out of breath, as if he had been running. “Come on, walk with me. It’s okay, guys, he’s okay. He’s just a bit upset. No need for muscle. I’ll deal with it.” He tugged Daniel gently by the arm, and Daniel followed after casting a long glance at the two large guys who growled in response. Kevin was frowning but said nothing, watching the pair walk away. Jackson was pulling Daniel, who was calming down. Kevin and his bodyguards headed back towards the frat house.

Jackson was still holding Daniel, speaking quietly. “Dude, those two gorillas would have butchered you... You’re gonna need to put in some serious time at the gym before you can take one of them on. What were you thinking?”

Daniel said nothing for a long time. He was watching the frat house, in which Kevin and the two goons had disappeared. “I just wanted to have a little chat with your president, that’s all. Ask him about Biff.”

Jackson groaned. “Look, I told you I’d look into it, okay? Trust me.”

* * *

When he returned to the frat house, after having seen a somewhat mollified Daniel off, Jackson was told that Kevin wanted to see him. Not a surprise, thought Jackson, as he headed towards the lounges. On the way, he thought about Daniel, and Jenn. He remembered Bernie telling me a few weeks back that Biff had his eyes on another girl. It must have been Jenn. He did not remember the fraternity deciding to ensnare Jenn, though, and while she definitely looked good enough to warrant the brothers’ attention, she was also in a committed relationship, something that was supposed to be a show-stopper. And for exactly the reason that was highlighted in the last thirty minutes: upset boyfriends, or girlfriends, as the case might be. Jackson shook his head, mumbling to himself. This won’t end well. Moreover, he had liked Jenn, and the thought of Biff having his way with her, well, it bothered him some. And Daniel was a nice guy. Trust me, Jackson had told him. He hoped he would not come to regret that promise.

He found the fraternity president sitting in his favorite lounge, the one with the burgundy theme. Bernie was with him, as was the fraternity’s vice-president, Nils Helberg. The tall Norwegian with the pale blue eyes was quiet and efficient, and was widely known as Kevin’s right-hand man.

“Ah, Jackson,” Kevin said when Jackson entered the room. “Care to explain what that was all about?”

While outwardly jovial, Kevin’s tone suggested impatience. Jackson hesitated, not knowing what to say, somewhat ill-at-ease with people in authority staring at him the way the president was staring at him. Kevin sighed, pointing to a chair. “Sit down, Jackson. You’re not in trouble. But you seem to know that guy, and right now you’re probably the one person that can tell me what’s going on. So I’m asking. What did my cousin do this time?”

Jackson sat down, and gave his interpretation of what Daniel had told him, about Biff stealing his fiancée away, sending the DVD, having Jenn return Daniel’s ring, and his own conclusions that clearly Biff had Jenn programmed.

“Why clearly?” asked Kevin.

“First, because the notion that Jenn—whom I’ve met before—would dump Daniel to go with Biff is preposterous—no offense—and second, because Daniel told me that Jenn was wearing one of our charms bracelet before she disappeared.”

“Mmm...” Kevin turned to Nils. “Do we have this girl on the list?”

“Jennifer Hansen,” supplied Jackson. Nils consulted a computer pad, and shook his head. “Nothing. She’s not on our list.”

Kevin grunted. “Right. And we haven’t been programming new girls since the doctor went into hiding after the incident at that NADA party before Christmas. I believe he hasn’t even set foot in the lab since then. He’s been completely out of contact.”

“Could Biff do it? I mean, program a girl by himself?” asked Bernie.

“My cousin couldn’t navigate his way out of the first room in Halo, forget about programming a girl. No, it had to be someone else. Bernie, what do you think?”

“What? What are you...? I wouldn’t—”

“Who do you know that could program a girl without the doctor’s help? You and a bunch of brothers programmed that cheerleader as a gift for the doctor. The Trish girl. Any of them could have helped Biff?”

“Maybe. I’ll... I’ll have to look into it. Check logs.” Jackson could see that Bernie was high-strung. Kevin noticed as well. And his eyes narrowed. Bernie stammered, “Look, Kevin, I had nothing to do with it. Nothing. I swear. Cross my heart, and hope to die.”

“Sure. I believe you, Bernie. You’re too smart to pull off a stupid stunt like that. Check the logs. Nils, do we still have that CCTV feed for the lab? Good. Look through the records, and get back to me. I want to know who went in and used the lab to program that girl. I want a name.” He turned to Jackson. “Now, how do we deal with the situation? What do we know? Who’s this Daniel guy?”

“Political science student, about to graduate, engaged to the girl that Biff supposedly disappeared with. Bit of a problem is that he’s friends with Serena and Cindy, two of our girls.”

“Serena. Name’s familiar. Was that the reporter that caused all those problems last semester?”

“The same,” replied Nils, who was busy looking up information on his pad. “Daniel Malcolm. Yes. He was actually one of the two men that caused that ruckus at NADA last fall.”

“Great, this gets better and better.” Kevin pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. “This has cluster fuck written all over it. We need some damage control here. First order of business, Biff and his new toy have to disappear for a while—lay low somewhere far away. Perhaps that little cottage we invested in on the Jersey shore? Or further away. I don’t care. They’ve got to go.”

Nils looked up. “We’ll need to find them first.”

“I think I know where they are,” said Kevin, after a pause. “I’ll find them.”

Jackson cleared his throat. “After we find them, instead of getting them out of town, wouldn’t it just be simpler to return Daniel his fiancée? It should be possible to undo whatever Biff has done to her, no?”

Kevin smirked. “You don’t know Biff like I do. If you take that girl away from him, it’s going to be like taking a slab of meat away from a feral dog. Biff’s bound to do something idiotic that will make things worse than they are right now. No, we have to get them away from here as fast as possible, and wait for him to tire of his new toy.” He turned to stare out the window, thinking. “My cousin’s been itching to get his hands on a girl with a boyfriend or something,” he continued, almost to himself. “It’s that Japanese shit he’s into—Dammit!” He shouted, letting his steam out for a second, then turned to see everyone’s look of incomprehension. “Never mind. Point is, Biff’s bound to want to send this Daniel fellow stuff. Videos, pictures, anything to get the guy seeing red.”

“Actually, we’ve been seeing a lot of traffic—big traffic—going through Biff’s account on our mail server,” said Bernie.

“What?”

“The files were too big to pass through,” continued Bernie. “Videos, I think. Our server did not deliver them and put them in an off-line queue. They’re waiting for admin approval. I’ve been meaning to ask you about this to see what you wanted me to do.”

“Keep them from going out. But don’t tell Biff. While you’re at it, can you put in a filter on his email so that nothing gets through by default? I want to control what he sends out. I don’t want his big paws messing things up. No point making things worse. If we’re lucky, we can maybe contain this mess.”

“We need to take care of the police, the university, all her friends that are looking for her, and of course, her fiancé,” mused Nils, who was taking notes on his pad.

“I’ll deal with the police,” said Kevin. “As for the friends and the university, once we find them we can have the girl get in touch with everyone and say she’s okay and that’s she’s taking a leave of absence for the rest of the semester. Easy enough. As for the fiancé... Well, she’s already told him that she was leaving him, right? Gave him back his engagement ring? He needs some time to get over it, especially if everyone around him knows that she’s left him and that she’s okay.”

“Maybe we can offer him a deal,” Bernie suggested. “You know, bring him into the fold. Free pussy, works every time.”

Jackson shook his head. “Won’t work. The guy’s lined up a job in civics and community consulting. His ethics would not mesh well with any of this. Plus it’ll just confirm that Biff pulled a fast one on Jenn.”

“Fucking bleeding-heart leftie,” mumbled Bernie.

“We don’t need to bring him to our side,” said Kevin, “we just need to keep him quiet, make sure he doesn’t cause too much of a fuss while he recovers from his girlfriend leaving him. You said he knew two of our girls? Maybe we can use one of them to distract him. We learn what he likes, what he dislikes, what his kinks are, his fantasies, his darkest desires, and send him a girl that can play with that information and take his mind off his loss.”

“Maybe,” said Jackson. He was thinking about Cindy, how she felt about Daniel. She would not need a lot of guidance.

Kevin looked at Jackson. “Jackson, you take care of it. I know you’re new, so view this as a test of sorts. The frat will remember your help. I know it’s a lot of responsibilities that I am putting on your shoulders. But I have faith in you.”

“You want me to figure out a way to keep Daniel distracted?”

“Whatever it takes. I want him to stop looking for his fiancée.”

Jackson gulped, then nodded. Kevin’s stare stayed on him as if gauging his commitment, then he stood up. “Okay. I’ll take care of Biff and the police. Bernie, you set up the filter on my cousin’s email account. Nils, you find the piece of shit who helped Biff sneak around and ensnare his new toy. Let’s manage this before it does become a cluster fuck, people. Otherwise, heads will roll.”

He made for the exit, but he stopped. “Which girls do we have in the house right now?”

Nils thought for a second. “We should have a couple of them around on maid duty.” He checked his pad. “Right. Serena, and Kyra.”

“Great.” Kevin stretched. “I gotta work out some of this tension. Send them to the rec room.”

Jackson stiffened at the mention of Kyra. Kevin noticed. “You got a problem with that, Jackson?” The stare was hard.

“No. No problem.”

“Glad to hear it.” He left. Nils followed suit.

Bernie stood up to leave as well, looking pale.

“Bernie,” said Jackson. “I know it was you who helped Biff program Jenn.”

Bernie turned slowly. He shook his head. “No way, man. Had nothing to do with it. As Kevin said, it’d be a real dumb thing to do anyways.”

“Daniel told me that he caught Biff talking on the phone to someone about doing some additional programming, and Biff used your name, Bernie. So unless there’s another Bernie that Biff could have called...”

Bernie laughed nervously. “Come on, man, you know Biff. Always trying to get other people in trouble.”

“Right. Look, this is going to be bad, Bernie. Real bad. You got to fix this before we all get in trouble. We need to find Jenn and get rid of the programming. If Biff throws a fit, then we’ll deal with it. Tell me what you did to her.”

Bernie looked at Jackson for a long time. Then his shoulders slumped. “I had no choice, man, Biff can be very... persuasive, when he wants to be. So he told me to bring her here, and to program her. And he wanted something special, a modification of the usual program. He wanted something that would tie her to him exclusively. Easy enough. But he also wanted a program that would keep her triggered all the time, not just when you said her trigger sentence. We had a girl like that last semester, Marjorie. The doc had her program stored in the lab, and I fiddled with it a little bit to fit Biff’s requirements. I mean, it was all very experimental. I’m not sure how stable the programming is. And it took me two passes too—a first one for the basic programming, right here in the lab, and the second with only some drugs and hypnotic suggestions. That second time was the last time I saw either of them. And I told him that I didn’t want anything to do with it anymore. I don’t know where they are—I swear I’m telling you the truth.” Bernie ran his hand through his hair. “Fuck, I’ve been avoiding my classes all week, trying to stay away form that Daniel guy, who’s been looking for me. I guess that’s how he got my name then, overhead Biff on one of those times when he talked to me on the phone.”

“You gotta fix this, Bernie. Before someone really gets hurt. Can you reverse the programming?”

“Sure. Give me some time with her in the lab, and I can set her back up right as rain.”