The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advantage Slavery: Vignettes

The bottom line: Beautiful and sexually promiscuous Tracy Thresher, the manager of the Malibu Women’s Health Spa, has been brainwashed to serve as a slave by the evil EBX Corporation, which they call agent-sluts. Here is some of what has happened to her.

Story 1: Party on

“C’mon Jerry, your first EBX board meeting and you’re going to be late,” said the middle-aged man with the slicked-backed hair and a florid face.

“Hey, I had to get a haircut Bob,” said the slim, youngish man as he made it to the entrance. “Want to look good in front of the chairman, and you said we’d meet some … whoa!”

As the pair entered the large anteroom, Jerry’s eyed widened. Everywhere he looked, he saw women: young, spectacularly beautiful women of all shapes and sizes, crawling all over men in business suits, who he assumed were fellow EBX Corporation executives.

“Nice fringe benefit, huh,” said Bob with a wide smile as he led his friend into the room, the musk of sex getting more pungent with every step.

Jerry’s attention was drawn to a corner of the room where it looked like a man had his pants off and was laying on his side. In front of him was a girl with short, blonde hair on her hands and knees and her head bobbing up an down in his crotch, and a girl with long, dark hair behind him was licking something back there, although he couldn’t tell what from his angle.

“Wow, that whole ‘agent-slut’ thing is true,” gasped Jerry. “I thought you were pulling my leg. Do I have one?”

“Don’t worry Jerry my boy, I hooked you up good,” said Bob.

Jerry saw as they brushed past writhing bodies and muffled moans that they were making their way towards a tall brunette with shoulder-length wavy hair standing ramrod straight. She was totally cut and gorgeous, the most physically perfect female he had ever seen –and she was totally naked.

“Jerry, this is agent-slut Tracy,” said Bob. “I’ve been enjoying her company while waiting for you.”

“I’d be very pleased to give you pleasure,” said Tracy with a friendly smile. “How may my body serve you.”

Jerry was too speechless to say anything but Bob noticed where his eyes were, looking straight at Tracy perky, conical-shaped C cup breasts.

“Since we don’t have much time, how about we just feel her up there Jer,” said Bob with a grin. “You take one boob and I’ll take the other.”

Bob was surprised how quickly Jerry’s hand darted out and cupped Tracy’s right breast, as he then began to get a grip to rub her left breast.

“Oh-h-h-h, it is OK if I experience pleasure by serving you,” moaned Tracy.

“Uh, yeah, sure,” said Jerry as he began flicking her nipple as Tracy immediately sighed and her head tilted back. “Is this for real Bob?”

“Watch this,” said Bob as he squeezed her breast again and again. “Agent-slut Tracy, tell Jerry here what you were saying to me about your, um, lifestyle choice.”

“I am a, oh-h-h, a lover of women, I like sex with women,” said Tracy as she licked her lips. “Of course, servicing EBX executives is the best. I serve the company, I am a good agent-slut.”

“Wow,” said Jerry, his breathing now coming in short bursts as feeling up Tracy’s luscious breast was turning him on.

“It gets better,” said Bob. “Agent-slut Tracy, tell us your personal political beliefs and what you think of big, multi-national corporations.”

Tracy’s eyelids were fluttering at this point and her hand was now working her clit furiously as the two men groping her breasts was driving her insane with arousal. But an EBX executive had given her an order and nothing was more important that obeying that.

“I am a follower of the radical lesbian agenda, I support those who advocate total sexual freedom for women,” gasped Tracy. “Multi-national corporations do not support women having sex with other women. I hate and despise them. Except for EBX, which is great enough to recruit women to be their agent-sluts. I support them body and soul. I serve all their wishes.”

At that point, a chime rang throughout the room. Tracy gives a bloodcurdling shriek and crumpled to the floor, her body soon convulsing on the shag carpet. The scene was repeated again and again, no matter what they had been doing before, all the women were now rolling around, screaming.

“What the heck, I was having fun,” said a bewildered Jerry.

“Time to go to the meeting buddy,” said Bob with a laugh. “We’ve had our fun and now the lovely ladies get theirs. When they hear the chime they instantly have the biggest orgasm you could think of hit them.”

“I’ve got a lot to learn,” said Jerry as he tried to reach the boardroom without stepping on any of the rolling masses of female flesh.

* * *

Story 2: The Education Centre

“How was the reception?” asked the tall, large-chested blonde in the nurse’s outfit.

”The men seemed to enjoy themselves, particularly my tits, that’s what counts” said Tracy as she walked up to the blonde and gave her a deep, tongue-laden kiss.

“With how sweaty you feel and all the cum on your thighs, looks like you had a good time too,” laughed the blonde.

“Whatever EBX wants,” said Tracy with a giggle. “Hey Karen, you’re coming to the beach barbecue on Saturday, right? I want to start incorporating you into the rest of my life, not just the two or three times a month I come here to the education center.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world Trace, can’t wait to meet all your fitness club friends,” said Karen. “Now c’mon, most of the rest of the girls are already prepared.”

Karen motioned to the row of hospital beds that lined the back wall. As each nude woman entered the room, she would go straight to the bed that she somehow knew was assigned to her.

As soon as her head touched the pillow, the woman instantly went to sleep.

Karen guided Tracy to her bed and, as soon she laid back, her body relaxed and she was out cold.

The nurse looked at the row of unconscious hot-bodied women and gave a small smile before she got to work.

She went to the bed nearest the reception room and looked upon the luscious resting body of tennis player Tatiana Arinova, known as ‘better looking than Anna but somehow an even worse tennis player’.

“You could have been the one, if you weren’t such a bitch,” said Karen tartly.

She shook an aerosol spray can and then gave her a light misting of sleeping gas over her slackened face to make sure she did not wake up during the process.

Karen then went to the foot of the bed and pulled up the attached vibrator. With her other hand, she opened up Tatiana’s pussy lips wide and slipped the vibrator into it. She then turned on the switch and watched as Tatiana had an involuntary gasp.

Next she grabbed two tubes sticking out of the wall and pulled them toward Tatiana’s chest. With a cotton ball she dabbed Tatiana’s now erect nipples with alcohol.

She carefully slipped a tube that was tipped with a hypodermic needle into one nipple, and then put the other tube into the remaining nipple.

She then flicked a switch that was next to where the tubes came out of the wall.

Immediately, a black liquid began oozing through the tubes. Karen always enjoyed the seconds of anticipation as the liquid made its way to its targets. Soon enough, the liquid began entering the nipples, pumping enslaving fluid into Tatiana’s breasts, soon to be distributed throughout her body.

She then grabbed headphones that were lying on a nearby table and put them on Tatiana. She looked at a tray of cassettes she had and found the one that said “Tatiana” and popped it into the player on a table and hit the ‘play’ button.

“One down, 19 to go,” said Karen to herself as she moved to the next bed.

… This was the favorite part of Karen’s job. All the women’s breasts were now very swollen, the breast tissue not having yet begun slowly leaking it into the bloodstream.

She slowly walked in front of each bed, making sure there had been no problems, but it was frankly a turn-on, seeing gorgeous girls laying their helpless, their breasts doubled and tripled in size while their minds were being thoroughly brainwashed.

Karen idled a bit over the bed Tracy was in. Her breasts were the size of grapefruit at this point. They rose up and down as Tracy breathed steadily. Karen was getting really hot.

“Nice, huh.”

Karen whirled around and saw a tall, well-dressed man in his 40’s right behind her.

“Oh, Mr. Sanders, sorry, you startled me.”

“Just wanted an update on the girls condition for the board meeting,” the man said. “We’re in a recess and the chairman always asks how they are doing after we have them ‘decorate’ the pre-meeting reception. This agent-slut thing is kind of his baby.”

“Everything’s fine. All the vital signs are good and no problem in the educational process,” said Karen. “These are vibrant, healthy young women, all excellent choices.”

“Yes, very healthy, and with boobs the size of basketballs,” said Sanders, as he stepped forward and playfully gave one of Tracy’s breasts a little slap. He and Karen stood there mesmerized as the breast swiveled around and wobbled before it returned to its straight up, conical position.

“She is just another patient I know to you Karen, but this Tracy is a special one,” said Sanders. “Her personality is one of strength, confidence and sensuality plus a massive independent streak, yet, when triggered, she is completely accepting of her agent-slut duties, handing her mind and body to the corporation without a crumb of resistance. She’s the chairman’s favorite.”

“I can see why,” said Karen, trying to sound clinical.

Sanders then gave her a nod and made his way out. Karen waited a minute to make sure he wasn’t returning before she reached for her purse and pulled out a cassette.

She then went back over to Tracy’s bed. She popped out the cassette in the player and swiftly put her cassette in. She looked over to make sure the brief silence in Tracy’s ears had not affected her, and was pleased to see Tracy’s eyes still closed and her breathing steady.

Karen then flicked the side of Tracy’s breast and enjoyed the wobbling.

“Yes, you are special,” said Karen to the slumbering body. “And soon you’re body and mind will be special to me.”

* * *

Story 3: The Coup

The tall, striking young blonde rushed to Tracy’s desk and gave her a big hug.

“Tracy, it is so good to see you in person, the life of an activist is unfortunately travel, travel, travel,” said the blonde as she gave Tracy’s rock-hard body another squeeze. “I haven’t seen you since my 28th birthday party three months ago.”

“Yeah I know, take a seat and rest your legs a bit,” said Tracy with a smile.

“You mean sit down and spread my legs?” said the blonde with a laugh.

“Eventually,” said Tracy. “But first let me hear how the Lesbian International Congress is doing from its esteemed leader Sarah Evans.”

“Oh, you just want me to admit you were right when I asked your advice at the DeRossi orgy last year,” said Sarah. “OK, focusing on sex rights and recruiting in non-traditional areas like cheerleading squads, strip clubs and Catholic schools have more than doubled our membership.”

“I’m just glad you have built a strong, viable organization led by young women dedicated to the cause of lesbianism,” said Tracy. “Lesbian sex is near and dear to my heart after all.”

The pair laughed but they were cut short when Tracy’s assistant Connie showed up at the door.

“Tracy, there is a very important call on Line 2, it’s urgent,” said Connie who quickly disappeared.

Tracy thought Connie had looked a bit stiff and her voice was kind of flat but didn’t think much of it. She picked up the phone and immediately heard the words: “Kabong El Sapphire Portia”

Tracy blinked several times and she began to feel her body go slack when the voice on the phone said: “Act as if you have not been triggered.”

Tracy’s sat a bit straighter and gave a small smile to Sarah sitting in front of her desk.

“Agent-slut Tracy, execute Plan 9, agent-slut Connie has already been triggered if you desire assistance. Obey.”

The caller then hung up.

“Hey Sarah, before we do anything, I have this neat video I want you to see, I think it will help you recruit even more members,” said Tracy brightly.

Tracy went over to her video player and popped in a tape that was right on top of it.

“It’s got kind of a long intro, I’m a fitness instructor not an editor, but just watch and be patient and you’ll be rewarded,” said Tracy.

Sarah swung her chair over and saw the video screen. It was filled at the moment with spirals. Sometimes as many as six and as little as just two, as they seem to burst forth and then retreat constantly.

This intro was long, thought Sarah, but it was kind of relaxing too. She felt more and more relaxed and didn’t mind the wait anymore. If Tracy had something for her to see, she would. She’d do anything for Tracy.

After 5 minutes it appeared to Tracy as if Sarah’s eyes were looking a bit drowsy. She bent down and opened her bottom drawer where she knew a spray can was.

She slowly went over and before Sarah could react began spraying her face. All Sarah could do was look at Tracy, as her eyes got glassier than they had been before.

“Sarah, you are now deeply hypnotized, you have no control over your actions, you are totally in my power,” said Tracy. “Repeat.”

“I have no control over my body, I am in your power,” said Sarah tonelessly.

“Take off your clothes and lie on the couch,” said Tracy. “Remember, you are deeply hypnotized and must follow my instructions.”

“I must obey Tracy,” said Sarah as she robotically got up.

Since she had expected to be having sex at some point in her visit, Sarah did not have much clothing to lose.

She calmly unbuttoned her pink blouse and revealed she had no bra, and then unsnapped her black leather miniskirt and showed no underwear, just her Brazilian. She kicked off her eight-inch spiked heel shoes and then lay down on the couch, wearing nothing but a blank stare.

Tracy then went into the bedroom connected to her office and brought out a canister she had hidden there, making sure her other self would not stumble upon it.

She put the canister down and then carefully inserted a tube into each of Sarah’s now bullet-like nipples. Next, she flicked a switch and soon black liquid was flowing through the tube and pouring into Sarah’s breasts.

Tracy dipped into her thong and began playing with herself. The sight of the lovely Sarah’s breasts expanding a bit every second as the enslaving fluid filled her was a big turn on.

Tracy eyed her breasts hungrily, like a lion at mealtime seeing red meat, but knew her duty. When the canister was empty she unhooked the tubes from her breasts and at that point Connie shuffled in and gave her headphones that she placed over her ears.

After she turned the player on, Tracy licked her lips and went to her knees. She buried her head in Sarah’s pussy and began lapping at Sarah’s very swollen clit.

She could hear Sarah gasp and begin to moan. Tracy upped the tempo of her licking and inserted two fingers into Sarah’s soaking wet pussy and pumped away.

Sarah soon came, although her eyes never changed its glassy look. She ended up coming four more times as Tracy’s tongue was unrelenting.

Connie finally tapped Tracy on her shoulder after an hour, announcing, “It is time”.

Tracy reluctantly removed her mouth from Sarah’s pussy; even an untriggered Tracy enjoyed eating Sarah out, and turned off the player and removed the headphones from Sarah’s ears.

“Sarah, you even more deeply hypnotized than before and do not have the power to resist,” said Tracy into her ear. “When you wake up, all you will remember is the video was awesome and will be helpful to the LIC movement and then we had great sex. Of course, all that you have learned just now is burned into your soul and will live your life by it, you just won’t know it until you are triggered.

“One-two-three, wake”

Sarah’s eyes snapped out of its glassy status and sharpened.

“I’d almost forgotten how great your tongue is Tracy,” chirped Sarah. “If gay marriage was legal I’d propose right now. You’re such a great advertisement for lesbianism.”

“Thanks Sarah, although frankly I’m sort of in a committed relationship right now,” said Tracy with a sly grin.

“Really!” as Sarah sat up quickly. “Frankly, I was sort of joking about the marriage thing since you are the last person to ever embrace monogamy. Whose the lucky girl?”

“Well, you’re sort of right in that I am not the monogamous type,” said Tracy. “It’s not one person but one corporation and I am bound totally to it.”

“I don’t get it,” said Sarah.

“You will,” said Tracy. “Martina Ellen Bella Daniel.”

Sarah simply blinked and stared.

Tracy went over to her intercom and asked Connie to come in, which she immediately did and stoood next to Tracy without saying a word.

“Sarah, just wondering what the main objective of LIC is,” said Tracy.

Sarah rolled her eyes.

“C’mon you know,” she said. “The Lesbian International Congress’ sole purpose is to be a tool of the EBX Corporation in any way it sees fit. Myself and soon others selected by the corporation will become agent-sluts, who when triggered will serve EBX.”

“Just checking,” said Tracy. “I’m not one for paperwork. How about if agent-slut Connie here goes to LIC headquarters with you now and the two of you can go over your membership files and see what members would be best for immediate recruitment. The EBX education center is fully staffed this weekend awaiting a large number of new agent-sluts.”

“Great,” said Sarah as she bounced off the couch. “Uh, does EBX want me to put on my clothes?”

“I would prefer you didn’t but since you are going out in public I guess you have to,” said Tracy with a smile, as she knew turning Sarah into an agent-slut was a major score for her and EBX.

“But don’t fret, I’ll fill you in on the ride about all the sex,” piped in Connie. “You will get to be naked many times in service to EBX.”

“I can’t wait until my organization is fully under EBX control,” said Sarah as she put on her spiked heels. “This is a great day for lesbians.”

“LIC rocks now,” said Tracy.