The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures In Research

Chapter 1 Probing Cordelia

by Penny Propofol

Cordelia Pedro was a pretty young woman in her mid-20s with beautiful long black wavy hair that ran past her shoulders. She had a cute smile and soft brown eyes that gave her a lovely feminine look that complimented her athletic figure. She was a bit slender but very strong for a girl her size, she was just a bit of a tom boy, very spunky and popular with men. She had worked at Vivit Aparatus for three years. Cordelia was an alert young woman who was in charge of keeping the building secure at night. Inside the building there were research projects where the notes alone were probably worth millions. This meant that to the right people the information Cordelia had about the building’s security measures was worth a king’s ransom and anyone successful in extracting that information from her would have free run of the place until the offices and labs opened the next morning.

Chloe was a blue eyed brunette with hair that was straight and long. She had a very attractive hour glass figure and although she looked very soft and delicate she was quite deadly. Chloe needed what was inside that building and she had every intention of using Cordelia to get to it. She had information that indicated that more than one of the research projects inside that the building could provide valuable assistance to some of her nefarious underground activities. The researchers had no idea of the dark purposes to which their knowledge would be applied. That very thought put a smile on Chloe’s face.

Chloe was involved in a human trafficking ring that supplied women to several kinds of buyers. A shadowy underground figure hired her to get the information and experiment with it using his equipment. It all came down to supply and demand, with the demand being her client’s customers. Some just wanted mindless women that they could easily press into prostitution. Some wanted to harvest the eggs of some of the finer specimens. Others wanted to use them for biological or drug research of their own. Then there were some that wanted to buy obedient and mindless slaves to serve them. None of this mattered to Chloe, the only thing she cared about were the healthy profits that these ‘commodities’ were providing. Up until this point her customer had supplied her with chemicals she could use for behavior modification and restraint in order to control the women. However research at Vivit Aparatus had developed a method of using a revolutionary synaptic interface to simply erase the personality of a woman and replace it with a programmable template that could be modified for a particular customer.

Scientific study indicated the method would permanently enslave the women, but the technology to facilitate it wasn’t quite ready yet. The research information inside the building in question could change that and to get it Chloe would need information from Cordelia. She had been under nearly constant observation from several agents for weeks. Chloe and her team knew Cordelia’s routine completely. They’d taken care to keep track of her family and associates and they would use this to put together a plan to acquire her. Chloe was going to have her new protégés Zeri & Tanya assist as she felt the experience would be good for them. Zeri was a 5′ 9″ gorgeous blonde with bright blue eyes. She usually kept her shoulder length straight flaxen hair in a ponytail. Tanya was just a little shorter, she had long red hair with loose curls and pretty green eyes. Both girls were athletic and outgoing. Each of them had a strong sex drive as well. The biggest difference was that Zeri was very much into men and Tanya preferred other women.

A direct approach to capturing Cordelia would be very difficult as penetrating the building undetected for any length of time would be nearly impossible. Cordelia would never confront them directly, she would simply lock down the various sections of the building, cutting off nearly any chance of escape and notify the authorities and have them remove the intruders. A more subtle plan would be needed. Cordelia lived in a two bedroom house with her room mate Missy. The girls worked overlapping shifts, so they could get Missy out of the way and be ready for Cordelia when she came home in the morning. Missy was a curvy, bubbly, brown eyed, redhead. Her hairstyle was very much like Tanya’s. Missy was a natural clown, always smiling, laughing and making jokes. That evening shortly after Cordelia left for work, Missy heard an urgent sounding knock at the door. She looked through the peep and saw a rather worried looking blonde standing outside the door fidgeting and waiting for an answer. Missy opened the door and said, “Hello. Can I help you?” The blonde girl spoke quickly, “Please miss, I was out for a run with my friend Tanya and she collapsed. I think something is really wrong with her! Please help me get her off of the sidewalk.”

Missy saw the girl in the distance lying on the sidewalk, faced down. Without a word she quickly stepped toward the fallen girl. In the next instant, Chloe’s gloved hand muffled her from behind. She tried to reach for the hand but Zeri grabbed hold of Missy’s wrists from in front of her and prevented that. Missy began to twist at the hips in order to get free, she saw Tanya get up from the sidewalk and walk inside the gate and into the front yard toward her. The girl behind Missy kept her slightly off balance. She reached around with her gloved left hand. In the glove were built-in vibrators on the fingers. Chloe pressed the vibrators between Missy’s legs and began stroking them in and out over her form-fitting yoga pants. The vibration through her crotch clearly distracted Missy as Tanya walked up and reached toward her with her right hand. On her hand was a strange looking black glove that contained a hypodermic needle at the tip of the thumb. She squeezed Missy’s neck firmly with her hand, pressing the thumb into her jugular. The small needle shot a dose of Midazolam into Missy’s body. Within seconds, Missy knew she’d been heavily drugged. Her limbs were getting heavy and her eyes were wanting to close, she was very sleepy. The vibrators working at her pussy and clitoris had already weakened her struggle anyway. Her head fell back onto Chloe’s shoulder, her arms dropped to her sides. Chloe whispered into her ear, “That’s right Missy, just relax and let the drug take you. We’re not going to hurt you honey, we just need you asleep for a while.” Chloe removed her hand from Missy’s mouth to reach across her back and placed a hand on her butt. She gently turned Missy around and walked her back into the house, using the vibrator to control her. There was no need to gag the girl, she was nice and quiet. The dose was enough to make her feel sleepy and very compliant. The other two girls followed, and Zeri had a gym bag with her.

The three girls took Missy to the kitchen and moved a small table out of the way. Zeri took a sling out of the gym bag and set it up. This would hold Missy’s body safely and comfortably while Chloe probed her for information. Meanwhile, Chloe and Tanya quickly stripped Missy of her clothes as she stood in a daze. Once the sling was set up, the girls backed Missy into it and lay her down on her back. Her legs were elevated by padded stirrups. Her arms were gently secured to the sides. While the other two girls secured Missy into place, Chloe installed an IV into their captive’s right arm. She then began connecting the girl to a device that monitored Missy’s heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen level, and temperature. A band of electrodes was quickly attached to Missy’s head, and a vial of Chloe’s preferred interrogation drug Propofol was loaded into its bay in the small control box at the side of the sling. Zeri installed a catheter to keep Missy’s bladder from filling up while she was strapped down.

Tanya looked at the helpless girl in the grip of their sling. She knew that Chloe would get whatever information she wanted out of Missy. Tanya couldn’t wait until Chloe was finished, because then she could take Missy back to the bedroom and enjoy her for a while. Missy was a very sexy girl and Tanya couldn’t wait to play with her gorgeous big tits and her sweet pink pussy. She had a thing for other natural redheaded girls anyway and Missy was no exception. The sight of her soft brown eyes looking so sleepy was making her wet for the girl. Chloe placed what looked like the ear pieces of a stethoscope into Missy’s ears. The other end was plugged into the control box. From her phone, Chloe had total control over the sling, the drug administration and her helpless victim.

The Midazolam had begun to wear off and Missy was becoming aware of her surroundings. She blinked a couple of times and her pretty brown eyes began to look distressed as her situation began to sink in. Chloe spoke to her in her most soothing voice, “Relax Missy, my sweet little girl. I’m going to give you something to help you calm down.” Missy’s eyes got very big as she saw the syringe that Chloe was holding. She wasn’t exactly sure how she came to be strapped into this sling and the syringe full of white colored liquid frightened her. She struggled to get free of the sling as Chloe inserted the tip of the syringe into the port of the IV line. Chloe smiled as she depressed the plunger sending the milky looking substance disappearing into Missy’s arm. Frightened, Missy said, “W-what are you doing to me!? Why? Tell me why!?” As the last of the drug was pumped into Missy’s arm Chloe leaned down and gently stroked the girl’s forehead. As she did she said, “Now, now. Don’t be frightened I’m not going to hurt you.” Missy’s brown eyes softened again as she began to take in the effects of the drug. Chloe said, “That’s it, Missy. Just relax and let it take you.” Missy sighed as all of the tension left her body and mind. Within the span of 15 seconds she had gone from frightened to floating away. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her eyelids slid closed as her head sank back, cradled in the sling that held her naked body. As she lost consciousness, the computer monitored her brain activity and calibrated itself accordingly. It would allow her to begin to wake up and then dose her with just enough Propofol to keep her in a twilight state. She could respond to questioning and commands but would be too sedated to try to resist.

Tanya watched Missy’s body go limp and melt into the sling. She could see Missy’s calves, thighs and buttocks curving slightly under the pull of gravity. She looked so soft and lovely that Tanya wanted to have her way with the girl right then. Missy was wearing some kind of scent that Tanya found alluring. Seeing the girl and not being able to act on her urges was nearly enough to drive her mad. Chloe was waiting for the alert that would tell here when Missy was awake enough to begin questioning. As she waited, she could see the desire tugging at Tanya. She walked over and put her arm around the horny girl’s shoulders and said, “I’ll let you lick her pussy while I question her if you don’t get carried away.” Tanya eagerly got one of the kitchen chairs and got it into position. All she had to do was wait for the go ahead from Chloe.

The alert from the control box went off letting Chloe know that her victim was ready. Missy began to stir slightly and then the hypnotic soundscape began to play in her earpieces. Chloe carefully aimed the beam of the light hanging above Missy into her right eye. Once her eye opened in response to the light it saturated her optic nerve with a pulse wave specifically designed to put her brain in neutral. On the monitor Chloe watched Missy’s drugged mind try to contend with the wavelength light briefly before collapsing in surrender. Missy was now completely ready to probe for information. With a point of her finger, Chloe signaled Tanya to begin licking Missy’s pussy. Tanya sat forward, gently spread Missy’s lips and began licking with her soft tongue. The gentle lapping of Tanya’s tongue on Missy’s pussy opening and clitoris registered on the monitor immediately. Missy sighed as the pleasure rolled through her body. Her drug soaked mind didn’t try to struggle against it. It simply overtook her and she was perfectly content to let it happen. Tanya felt herself getting wet as she continued to lick Missy. Her delicate scent, the soft soaked texture of Missy’s sex was filling Tanya with lust. She couldn’t wait to get this girl into the bedroom.

Missy’s mind was filled with a sleepy fog. As she lay completely relaxed on her back she could hear the hypnotic sound playing in her mind and the all penetrating light reaching into her very core. The gentle pleasure of Tanya’s tongue kept her sated and relaxed. She was floating in a cloud of ecstasy, she was a wide opened mind ready to be probed and manipulated. In her mind she heard Chloe’s softest most loving voice floating in above the hypnotic soundscape. The voice asked, “Missy, sweetie? Can you hear me?” The words soaked into the deepest reaches of Missy’s mind, touching her emotions. Missy struggled for a few seconds with the haze in her mind, trying to remember how to speak. “Y-yes”, was her eventual sleepy reply. Chloe continued, “Missy, you’re safe with friends. You’re in a happy place surrounded by love.” She could see the smile on Missy’s face appear as the words soaked into the drugged girl’s mind. She felt happy, warm and loved. Chloe said, “That’s my little girl. Good girl, Missy. You trust me, don’t you?” Missy took a relaxed breath and exhaled, “Yessss. I trussst you.” Chloe smiled and said, “Call me Chloe, Missy. I’m your best friend Chloe.” Missy sighed and smiled, “I love you Chloe. I love you soooo much.” She was so vulnerable from the drug and the cunnilingus that Chloe very quickly gained control of Missy’s thoughts. Chloe said to her, “Mmmmmmmmm. Thank you sweetie. I love you too. You are now under my control. Do you understand?” Missy smiled, giggled softly and sighed, “Yesssssss. I’m under your control.” Chloe said, “Your mind is empty, my words are your thoughts. You want to be controlled by me.” Missy replied softly and obediently, “Your words are my thoughts. I want to be controlled by you.”

As she gently caressed Missy’s cheek Chloe said, “Good girl.” Missy smiled. Her mind and body was utterly in Chloe’s grip. Over the next couple of hours Chloe found out everything she needed to know about Cordelia in order to open her up completely. She could now extract all of Cordelia’s knowledge of the security inside and around the Vivit Aparatus building. In the meantime, Missy would need to be kept quiet and out of the way. Chloe would have Tanya prep her for transport once she was finished satisfying herself. In the meantime, Zeri would prepare the sling for Cordelia. Once Chloe got her hands on the technology inside that building, she would test it on Missy and Cordelia. Virtually all of the important research projects in that building involved the merging of machines and living organisms. The goal at Vivit Aparatus was to invent technology that would help accident victims and save them from being disabled for life; whether that be with new limbs, organs or the repair of brain damage. Their research had already produced remarkable breakthroughs. Little did they know that it would also produce unimaginable horror for others.

As Chloe and Zeri prepared for Cordelia, Tanya unplugged Missy from the sling and carted into her bedroom. Once she got the pretty sleeping girl on her bed she stripped naked and climbed on top of her. It felt so good to slide up and down, her own skin gently rubbing against Missy’s soft, perfectly relaxed buttocks. She brought her face very close to Missy’s back and took in the sleeping girl’s scent as she slid upward toward her neck. She felt and smelled so good, Tanya was very aroused. Her wet pussy dripping onto the helpless Missy’s back. Tanya began to kiss Missy’s neck passionately and nibble gently at her hear. Missy was waking up from the Propofol and she could feel Tanya’s lips kissing her neck and ear, she could hear Tanya breathing in her ear as she became more and more steamed up. Missy giggled just a little because the first thing she felt was a tickling from Tanya’s tongue. The fog was beginning to lift from Missy’s mind, the drug wasn’t anesthetizing her any more and the sedative effect was dissipating rapidly. She didn’t know who the girl was or care at the moment. The kisses felt so good, so passionate that she was starting to get turned on. Tanya climbed off of the girl so that she was face to face with her. Missy smiled at Tanya as she felt the strange girl cup her light pink nippled breast. Suddenly Tanya reached with her hand and opened Missy’s mouth slightly and tongue kissed her. Reflexively, Missy closed her eyes and rolled onto her back in submission to Tanya’s advance. Missy had never been into girls before but Tanya’s passion was electric and incredibly seductive.

Tanya broke the kiss and smiled at Missy. She said, “Liked that didn’t you.” Missy smiled and nodded, Tanya kissed her again long, passionate, deep and slow. As she did, she reached in between Missy’s legs and delicately slid her fingers up and began to caress Missy’s soft, moist pink sex. “UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH”, was all Missy could say as the feeling rolled over her. Round and round, Tanya’s fingers slowly filled and circled the opening of Missy’s pussy. Slowly at first, then speeding up with A Missy’s arousal grew Tanya’s digits speeded up and she smiled as she saw the girl’s head drop to the bed and her eyes roll way up into her head. She had found just the right spot and now she was going to manipulate it and use it to force this girl to cum repeatedly. She finger fucked Missy into surrendering to one climax after another. It went on until Missy collapsed, covered in sweat and nearly spent. She had just begun to fall asleep when Tanya went down on her and tongue fucked her pussy and clitoris with precision. She felt Missy’s body thrusting her pelvis involuntarily with her legs spread wide and her engorged delicious pussy on display. She made wild sounds of pleasure as Tanya’s tongue sopped away her pussy juices and with it her. Missy was overcome with pleasure as Tanya began to grind her own pussy into Missy’s face.

Greedily, Missy lapped and sucked at Tanya’s picture perfect pink sex. Missy had never tasted a girl before but now she was totally addicted to pussy and content to be Tanya’s little bitch. Tanya had such a sweet, delicate scent and flavor it was the perfect lusty perfume to drive Missy to do things she’d never imagined. She licked a pair of her fingers and slid them into Tanya’s wide open snatch, slid them around and found her new friend’s G-spot. She played with it as she sucked and licked at Tanya’s pussy. Tanya had become distracted and had stopped eating Missy out as she began to let out low moans of pleasure. Missy’s passion was really getting to Tanya as she soaked in the kisses, licks and masturbation. Tanya’s hips began to undulate, grinding her pelvic bone into Missy’s chin. Hard, harder and faster her hips would grind as Missy answered with more targeted clit play with her tongue. Her two fingers were inside Tanya, driving her completely out of control on her way to orgasm. Her whole body tensed up and her back arched as she let out a yell. When she came it hit her like a freight train, like an explosion going off inside her body. She collapsed completely limp and spent. Her head came to rest face down between Missy’s legs. Tanya’s hair felt very erotic against the skin of Missy’s thighs. She could feel Tanya’s breathing and thought it was cute that Tanya had fallen asleep with her head down there.

Missy relaxed herself, enjoying the afterglow of the post orgasmic experience. She barely heard Zeri walk into the room. Zeri looked at the two redheaded women collapsed in the 69 position and smiled. She gently picked up Missy’s right arm and felt her pulse. Missy’s eyes opened suddenly when she felt the slight sting of a needle in her arm. Her brain was in no condition to try to defend itself. All she could do was look up helplessly at Zeri. As she injected Missy with a quick knockout dose of Versed she said, “Sweet dreams, slave girl.” Missy wasn’t sure what to make of the words. She immediately felt sleepy. She wanted to try to sit up but Zeri stroked her forehead and told her to relax. Missy went under very quickly. The dose knocked her out but would only last for a little over a half hour. Zeri would use the time to prep her for transport back to Chloe’s headquarters. Tanya slept on top of Missy, oblivious to what had happened. Zeri said, “I guess you’ve earned a rest, honey.” The blonde spread Tanyas ass cheeks and applied lubricant to her anus with a latex gloved finger. She then inserted a rectal syringe loaded with a light dose of Versed that would keep her asleep for an hour. Tanya barely stirred as the syringe slid deep inside of her and delivered it’s chemical sleep. Zeri removed the syringe and wrapped it inside the disposable gloves and put on a new pair. She rolled Tanya off of Missy and then carefully rotated Missy onto her belly. She spread Missy’s soft, unresisting ass cheeks gently. Before she applied the clear, cold lubricant to Missy’s anus she stopped and admired how tight, pink and perfect it was. It amused her that very few people had probably ever seen this girl’s perfect asshole. “What a shame”, she thought as she applied the lubricant. Missy’s asshole glistened with the clear, slippery liquid applied. The tip of the rectal syringe penetrated her effortlessly and slid all the way in. Zeri pressed the plunger down and delivered the payload of sleep inducing contents into the helpless Missy. The Valium would keep Missy quiet until they were transported back to base. Now all that remained was the wait for Cordelia to get home in the morning. Chloe and Zeri would be ready and waiting.

Cordelia had spent the night working, it was nearly dawn and she had made it home. It would be good to get home, take a shower and climb into bed. She was quite tired after finishing her work week. She knew things would be quiet when she got home because it was Saturday morning and Missy would be sleeping in. She came in through the side door from the garage. She passed through the kitchen, setting her purse, keys and water bottle on the stand before she went into the living room. She turned into the hall and walked passed Missy’s bedroom door. Had she looked inside she would have seen two naked and sleeping girls spread eagle on Missy’s bed. Standing in the closet were Chloe and Zeri, listening to every little sound. They had found out from probing Missy that Cordelia always came home and went straight to her bedroom. There she would take off her clothes from work and walk naked to the bathroom to get her shower. Then she would back to her bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, climb into bed and sleep.

While she was in the bathroom with the water running, the two girls moved the sling quietly position to intercept her as soon as she stepped from the bathroom. In the shower, Cordelia luxuriated under the warm water, washing and conditioning her long black hair. She applied her favorite scented body wash and scrubbed all over until she felt clean and then took her time as she rinsed off her hair and her body. She shut off the water and bent over as she put a towel over her hair and wrapped it up tightly to dry. She felt dizzy when she stood up and reached for the counter to steady herself. Her vision began to double and she shook her head to try to clear her mind. Suddenly she was having difficulty keeping her balance and she became worried. She decided to get help from her room mate, something was wrong with her. She stepped outside the bathroom, body still wet and naked except for the towel wrapped on her head. Quickly the waiting girls grabbed her and stuffed a pink ball gag into her mouth to silence her. After rapidly strapping its band around her head to keep it in place they took her by the arms and lead her toward Missy’s bedroom.

Cordelia tried to protest, but the gag kept her words muffled. She was too weakened by the drug in her shampoo and body wash to fight them. She was having trouble keeping her head up and her eyes open. The two girls pulled her into Missy’s room. Inside her dark brown eyes got big when she saw the other two drugged girls lying spread eagle on the bed. Chloe and Zeri brought her to the edge of the bed and forced her upper body down onto it. Her legs were hanging over the edge leaving her pretty brown ass in display. Quickly, Chloe sat straddled Cordelia’s lower back and sat on her to keep her still. The drug in her system was already taking most of the fight out of her. Zeri knelt down behind Cordelia’s bottom to give her an injection. As she looked at Cordelia’s perfect ass, she reached out and began to caress and squeeze it. Her ass was so amazingly soft and smooth, Zeri found herself becoming distracted with it. Clearing her head, Zeri spread open Cordelia’s ass cheeks and exposed her luscious wet, slippery pussy. For a moment she admired the drowsy girl’s pussy. Her skin tone was much darker than the other two girls. Her pussy was a deeper shade of pink with a light cocoa tone mixed in. It looked so delicious, all moist and slightly spread open between Zeri’s fingers. Zeri had never really been interested in other girls before, but there was something about Cordelia. Chloe looked back over her own shoulder and said, “She’s very enticing, isn’t she? You’d better get that sedative into her, the stuff from the shower won’t hold her for on its own for long.”

Zeri sighed and took out a lubricated rectal syringe. She inserted the syringe prepared with a light dose of Midazolam. The drug already in Cordelia’s system would induce a light sleep, the Midazolam would keep her quiet while they got her into the sling and plugged in. Cordelia felt the syringe penetrate her wet anus and slide effortlessly into her rectum as she tried to protest. She felt Zeri inject the contents into her butt and collapsed in resignation. The drug was tugging at her eyelids, fogging up her mind. It was just easier now to let go and slip away. With a sigh, her eyes rolled up, her eyelids closed and she tumbled into darkness.

Chloe and Zeri carefully moved Cordelia over to the sling and got her placed onto it. They put her legs up into the stirrups and secured them. Then while Zeri secured her arms, Chloe began to get the sleeping girl plugged into the control box at the side of the sling. The box would monitor her vital signs and brain activity. Cordelia’s level of consciousness would be measured and the control box would calibrate itself. Then it would use the medication it was equipped with to keep the girl at the level of consciousness it was programmed for. It would keep Cordelia under control so that Chloe could extract as much information from her as she needed. It would also prevent Cordelia from gaining the presence of mind to try to free herself or resist giving Chloe the information that she wanted. Once her arms were secured by Zeri, Chloe installed the IV line into Cordelia’s right arm. Once Cordelia was plugged in and ready, Chloe switched on the control system. It immediately began scanning the sleeping girl’s vital signs as well as her brain activity level.

Cordelia was floating in the sweet darkness of oblivion, completely unaware of her surroundings. She didn’t know about her body resting absolutely limp in a sling with her legs spread open. She was blissfully unaware of the angelic look on her sleeping face as Chloe stroked her hair and spoke to her softly. She became aware of voices speaking but they were distant and she couldn’t understand them. Cordelia had no concept of time but at some later point the voices were getting closer, there were two of them. Then she became aware of someone gently stroking her hair and it felt good, soothing. Gradually she became aware of light as her eyes tried to open. In the meantime Zeri had wakened Tanya and the two of them were caressing Cordelia’s body all over with their soft, warm hands. Tanya began to plant little kisses all over the girl’s skin as well. Some simply tickled a little, others felt very erotic. Cordelia had never felt a woman’s affections before, felt a woman’s lips upon her skin quite like this. In her semi-conscious state, she merely smiled and drank in the sensation as Chloe whispered into her ear.

From her phone Chloe had the control box activate the hypnotic soundscape and begin administering the medication. The combined effects along with the girls’ kissing and caressing would keep Cordelia under control and in a twilight state. Cordelia had been soaking in the growing sensations as she had steadily been waking up. Suddenly she felt a new wave of relaxing fog sweep over her. In an instant she tried to fight it, but the drug was far too strong. It swept her will away like a tsunami as the unstoppable wave spread through her mind. Her limbs sank and settled into position. Her mind was in a daze. A hypnotic sound permeated her mind, swallowing up her own mental voice. All she could hear and think about was Chloe’s voice softly commanding her to relax, breathe deeply and surrender to her will. Cordelia’s eyes became a little dull and slightly glazed looking as she stared into space. Chloe smiled as she saw the drug taking Cordelia over and activated the hypnotic pulsing light that quickly found Cordelia’s right eye and began to shine into it. Cordelia felt the pulsing light reaching right into the deepest reaches of her mind. It somehow gripped her mind like a vice and she completely surrendered. Chloe’s words had become Cordelia’s thoughts now. She didn’t have any will of her own. For the next two hours, Chloe probed Cordelia for information on every facet of the building security and the locations of the various projects. Unable to offer any resistance to the probing, Cordelia quite willingly surrendered the information. Chloe was pleased with Cordelia’s wealth of information and her willingness to provide it. She decided to reward the girl for her cooperation.

Chloe had sifted through the girl’s mind and extracted what she needed to be able to get into the building. She also knew the locations of the various projects and where to find the research data that would be valuable for her shadowy client. Another important piece of information was that the building would be all but unoccupied over the three day weekend. The only likely exception would be Dr. Karin Deremer who was known to frequently work over long weekends. Her presence could turn out to be a real bonus as she was one of the researchers working on the project that would complete Chloe’s mind programming technology. Perhaps information extracted from her would speed up the process. But that wouldn’t take place until tonight and they had time to kill until then. So she turned her attention to pleasing Cordelia.

Chloe looked over at Tanya and said, “Tanya, sweetness, I want you to eat Cordelia’s pussy until she cums uncontrollably.” Without a word or hesitation Tanya got in between Cordelia’s legs and began licking the girl’s exposed pussy with expert skill. Cordelia suddenly felt the girl’s tongue probing, licking, caressing. She felt the hardened pointy tip of the tongue begin relentlessly rubbing her weakest spot, right below her clitoris. Suddenly the tongue was soft and wide, lapping gently at the opening of her vagina. Then the tip of the tongue penetrated the top of her opening sliding up inside, massaging the front inside wall. Zeri began to suck on Cordelia’s nipples, occasionally nibbling gently as she cupped the girl’s breasts in her hands. Chloe began to hear Cordelia involuntarily make soft sounds of pleasure as the girls’ sex acts were getting to her. In the fog of her mind this pleasure was all that existed. In her ear, Chloe’s hypnotic voice began the session. Using the pleasure and her voice on the drugged girl, Chloe was going to place her under hypnotic control and implant some irresistible post hypnotic triggers. When she was finished, Cordelia would be her temporary puppet.

In her state of pleasured bliss Cordelia heard Chloe’s voice reaching deeply into her mind. The girl was unable to resist, she was too drugged and in too much pleasure. The door to her mind was completely open and unguarded as she felt the grip of Chloe’s voice take her. Tanya’s pussy eating was just too good to fight. Cordelia had a smile on her face, her eyes were shut. It felt so good to give into the hypnotic state that Chloe was forcing her into. She felt the voice inside her mind now, inside of her defenses. She felt her mind bending to Chloe’s commands as she was being reprogrammed. The voice made her relax as she felt the girls’ tongues pleasuring her, pushing her toward orgasm. Now that she was under Chloe’s control, she was programmed to be unable to cum until she surrendered her will completely. Cordelia felt her body begin to become totally engulfed in the pleasure. Her breathing was becoming faster, she was becoming moist with sweat and her hips were under the control of Tanya’s tongue.

Faster, faster she began to thrust her hips as the tongue continued to probe her. Tanya listened to Cordelia’s reaction, homing in on the perfect spot to make her cum. Closer, closer, oh yes, she had found the spot. Everything else ceased to be. That tongue had found it’s mark and began forcing Cordelia into her final push to orgasm. Higher, higher the tension built in her body. She felt everything tensing up as the buildup began to reach critical mass. In her mind Cordelia heard the voice commanding her to surrender to Chloe’s will and to declare was Chloe’s slave. Over and over the words repeated, flashing in her mind with the orgasmic buildup. She reached the brink, the drive to cum was too great. She had no choice she uttered the words, “I am obedient. I am your slave.” Hesitantly at first but then repeated with a faster tempo, a higher volume. Over and over the words poured out of Cordelia along with the very last bit of her will to resist being controlled by Chloe. Chloe released the orgasm block in Cordelia’s mind and instantly she came repeatedly. As she came her very essence emptied out of her as the pleasure overtook her. When everything settled down, she was a whole new girl. She was now Chloe’s obedient girl, her only wish was to serve her beautiful new master. Her only desire was to please Chloe with obedience.

The girls unstrapped Cordelia from the sling and carried her over to the bed to let her recover from the ebbing orgasmic effects. As she lay there, Chloe spoke lovingly into her ear, reshaping her obedient mind in the process. Zeri and Tanya then carried Missy back over to the sling and placed her on it. They plugged her back in and Zeri set the control box to keep Missy asleep while they were gone. It would keep Missy quiet and out of the way as well as keep her out of mischief. Zeri reached into the bag and pulled out Cordelia’s new body suit. The two girls slipped it onto her hips, then stood her up and enveloped the rest of her body with it. The special material began to shrink in response to Cordelia’s body heat until it reached a certain level of tension. When it was finished it had shrunk to a perfect skin-tight fit. The suit featured openings that formed around her pussy and ass as it shrunk. When it was finished, the lips pressed up inside and opened both orifices.

Tanya watched closely and when the body suit was finished opening the girl’s two most private holes, she grinned. She spoke to the whole room, “My, my, we can’t have this poor girl’s sweet openings left unprotected. Let me fill those holes for you, sweetie. Zeri let out a small laugh and handed Tanya the special crotch piece for the suit. This special piece would press up against her clitoris and up inside of her pussy, gaining access to her ‘G’ spot. A slender arm wrapped up toward her anus fitted with with a small vibrating bud that would slip up inside nice and snug. The whole piece was held in place by two thin cables that wrapped around up and over the hips and met together and clasped around the arm that reached into her asshole. An earpiece was fitted into her right ear and a band was placed across the top of her head. It not only held her beautiful black hair into place, it also emitted waves into the girl’s brain that would keep her original personality from emerging. Used in tandem with the devices invading her pussy and ass, it was a very effective set of tools to keep her under Chloe’s control.

Mindlessly, Cordelia looked over at her room mate Missy resting in the body sling. She saw the girl being kept in a forced sleep. Chloe kept the level light enough to allow Missy to feel pleasure from the vibrators that were inserted into her pussy and ass. She also placed suction devices on the girl’s nipples. Chloe whispered into Missy’s ear, “Sweet dreams baby. We’ll be back to collect you later.” She smiled as she walked out to the waiting van as Zeri and Tanya each held one of Cordelia’s arms and guided her. Next stop, Vivit Aparatus and all of the valuable research information hidden inside. Missy moaned softly in her sleep prison while the other girls drove away in the night.