The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 11

Jake had Eric change into normal clothes and had Chad put regular clothes over his superhero uniform. As sexy as Eric was looking like a football player, it wouldn’t fly out in public. Once they were ready, they headed out to collect one of the two boy for today. Jake knew after today they’d put a stop to these, as they didn’t want to alarm anyone, and they figured they could get enough sex out of these five guys for a while. They drove to the recent porn stars house to grab him first. He had a trigger in place so Jake just had to use it and get him to listen. This was Jakes chance to shine.

They pulled up to his apartment, and Jake went first, knocking on his door. The other boys waited in the hall. The star answered the door. He looked confused as to why Jake was there, without notice. Jake looked at him and whispered his trigger “slutty porn star.” the stars eyes rolled back into his head and he closed his eyes and froze.

“Are you home alone?” Jake asked.

“No, I’m not.”

Shit, Jake thought. “When will you be?”

“20 minutes”

“Perfect. Call this number when you’re alone, when I say awake you’ll wake up and act as if nothing has happened. Anyone asks why you were at the door, you’ll say it was a sales person. Nothing out of the ordinary get it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Wake up.”

The star awoke and put the number in his pocket, closed the door and went inside. Jake rounded up the boys and said “let’s go shopping while we wait.”

Jake received a call half an hour later. “Hello.”

“Hi, I found this number in my pocket... ”

Jake interrupted him “slutty porn star.”

“Yes Master”

“I’m coming over, remain alone in your apartment, I’ll discuss details when I get there.” He hung up and they headed back to the stars apartment.

When they got there, Jake knocked on the door. The star answered, and everyone went in. This guy was extremely sexy. He was slender, with really nice arm muscles. He looked to be fairly muscular, but not overly muscular. He had a blond faux hawk, and baby blue eyes. He was about 5′ 8″. Jake continued to talk to him and finally got his name, Blake.

The other three boys waited around for Jake to finish his induction. They wanted to show Blake what life with them was going to be all about. Jake kept talking and putting him under so that he’d at least come with them willingly.

“Blake, do you want to come live with your new master that you trust and will always speak the truth to?”

“Yee... sss.”

“Good boy Blake. Now I’m going to want you to come out of here acting completely normal, but you will be under this trance, understand?”

“Yeee.... sss master.”

“Okay Blake let’s go.”

All five of them left and went into the van to head to their next target. Jake checked the time to see how long they had before I would come home. While driving, Jake kept asking questions to Blake to gather what he could out of him.

“Blake what’s your orientation?”

“I am gay master.”

“Good, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No master I don’t.”

“You’re a pretty sexy man, why not?”

“We broke up a month ago. He told me I wasn’t sexy enough for him. So I thought I’d be a porn star on sites he’d watch in order to get back and show that I am sexy.”

Jake looked a little puzzled, but he figured his logic made some sense. Jake worried that he may have found a dud in the brain department. “Well at least you know you’re sexy. Who do you live with?”

I have a roommate, but she’s never home.”

“Gotcha. What do you do for a living?”

“I just graduated college and am looking for work, before I run out of money.”

“Do you play sports?”

“No master. ”

They reached their destination. Jake turned to Nick and had him stay with Blake in the car until we were done. Jake left the keys with Nick so that if he needed to go somewhere he could. He’d call if there were any problems.

Jake, Chad and Eric went inside to grab Brent. They wheeled the empty cart down the hall and Chad went into the apartment. I heard him talking and slowly it got softer. I heard a door close inside. Chad should have brought him into his bedroom to chat with him. Eric walked in and signaled for Jake to go in. Jake went in with the cart and put it off to the side. Chad was supposed to bring Brent out of his room, unless he had a chance to knock him out in there. I heard the bedroom door open and both Eric and I waited hidden from initial view. Brent came walking out, followed by Chad really closely. Chad reached his arm around Brent and put him in a choke hold. Brent was trying to fight it when Eric put the cloth of chloroform right over his nose and mouth. Brent looked pissed, but shortly he would succumb to the chloroform, and be out like a light. Brent mmmphhed and struggled. This was always one of the parts that turned Jake on. Slowly Brent went out, and became limp. Chad picked him up and put him over his shoulders.

Jake didn’t get a good enough look at him yet, but he could see that he was tall and slender, he didn’t look like he had a lot of muscle which was fine. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He had some arm muscle definition, but nothing major. He did have golden brown short hair and facial hair. For the split second he saw his eyes it appeared as though they were hazel. Needless to say, he was still a cutie.

Chad grabbed Brent’s ass while he carried him to the cart and put him in. He smiled, looked at Jake and said “Master Jake, I want to play with him later. I felt his hard on on my shoulder.”

Jake smiled back and chuckled, “You’ll have your turn Chad, don’t worry.”

Jake, Eric and Chad looked through the apartment for anything they’d want to bring with them. No one lived here anymore, but they intended to keep it for their porn business. It was in a good part of town and not too expensive. Jake called Nick to see if they were still outside and told him they were ready. So slowly everyone headed out, locked up the apt, and went to the van, and drove home.