The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 16

The next morning, I woke up earlier than everyone else, as usual. Chad was clung onto me like a teddy bear, so I had a hard time getting up. I had to wake him up to get him off so I could get up. He decided to get up as well. I walked into the bathroom and he followed me in.

“Good morning Master.”

“Morning Chad.”

He came over and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled, “Chad, why don’t you go freshen up upstairs so I can do my morning routine before everyone else wakes up?”

He nodded “Okay” and left to go upstairs.

After I was done getting ready, I left the room, with Jake still sleeping. He really sleeps a lot—I may need to fix that if he’ll let me. I walked out into the hallway and went upstairs to the other bedrooms where the rest of the boys were sleeping. Nick and Eric came out of their room when they heard me walking around.

“Morning Master!” they said in unison.

“Morning boys.” I looked over at the sexy couple and they were both in sweats with no shirts on. I decided I needed some relief soon—the amount of sex that happens in this house is incredible. Everyone has it at least once a day, and like an addictive drug, we need it badly.

Nick and Eric kept walking past me and grabbed my ass. I turned back toward them to see that they each pulled their sweats down a little revealing their asses, smiled and kept walking toward the kitchen. I had so many options as to who I could fool around with, I wasn’t sure who I wanted right now. The twins probably had a long night with Blake, but I wasn’t sure. I went into their room.

All three of them were lying awake on the bed together, with Blake sandwiched between the twins. They looked over at me “Morning Master”

“Morning boys, how was your first night twins?”

They smiled “Great Master! We look forward to staying here.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Blake looked over at me “Yeah master, we cuddled all night, they haven’t been officially crowned here yet.”

I knew Blake wanted me to join in on the first session with these boys... it would have been easy for me to anyway. Four of us means we get at least one twin and we could switch to the other as we pleased.

“Well Blake, you know what that means,” I grinned devilishly and went under the covers of their king bed. I was already walking around in just some shorts, and as I went into the bed, I pulled them off. I got into the bed next to Skylar, who was naked already. He turned onto his side, so that I would be the “big spoon” and rest my dick right in between his ass. Blake switched spots with Aiden, so the two twins were in the middle with Blake and I on the outside. Blake and Aiden were in the same position as Skylar and I, but the two twins were facing each other. Both Blake and I started playing with our twin’s dick, rubbing their nipples and molesting their bodies. They were both moaning in pleasure, and my dick started growing harder between Skylar’s tight ass. Blake’s was doing the same on Aiden. Skylar’s cock was really thick and about 7 inches. With every stroke I became harder. The twins began to make out with each other while Blake and I molested them. It was what I was waiting for—I knew they couldn’t resist someone that looked just like their self.

I stopped playing with Skylar and stopped pressing against him. I laid flat on my back, and he positioned himself over me. After I did that, Aiden got on top of Blake just the same. Skylar started stroking my cock, playing with my nipples and rubbing my chest. He leaned in and started making out with me while stroking both our cocks at the same time. Blake was receiving the same treatment from Aiden, but Blake was moaning a lot more than I was. His nipples were a lot more sensitive than mine. Skylar kissed my chest working his way down to my cock, and kept kissing until he reached it. Then he started kissing my cock and shaft and licking the tip before he went in for the kill. Aiden worked down Blake’s chest, kissing him down, kissing and licking his nipple, while reaching over and rubbing mine, until he reached Blake’s cock. Aiden continued to lick it up and down and then put his mouth over the whole thing. These twins knew how to suck cock, which I found shocking for someone who was straight. Both Blake and I were moaning really loud, so to keep quiet he and I began to make out. Then the twins decided to switch places. Aiden moved over to begin sucking my cock, and Skylar started on Blake’s. In between switching they took a second to kiss each other before going down on their next cock.

It was so hot, I was ready to cum, and I knew Blake was too. I could feel the pleasure and intensity in his kiss. I stopped him for a second, and told him to go ahead. Soon Blake and I both came, a lot and quickly. I came straight into Aiden’s mouth, and he came into Skylar’s. They swallowed as much as they could. They were both ready to cum as well, but it wasn’t their turn. When we were finished shooting our loads, they took their mouths off of us. They were both stroking their own cocks, and moaning in intense pleasure. I knew they were ready, but neither Blake nor I wanted to see their loads go to waste. The twins, with faces still covered in a little cum, started kissing each other, licking the leftovers off of the other. Blake and I smiled. We each took a cock, and put it in our mouths and then I gave the ok for them to go ahead and cum. Both twins shot huge loads. I swallowed all of Aiden’s, and Blake took in all of Skylar’s. They were still making out and playing with their brother’s nipples to ensure they were still pleasured.

After they finished, they came over and licked any excess cum off of Blake’s or my faces, and kissed us. We all got up a couple of minutes later, all smelling like cum, and went to the shower. Their bathroom had two showers, as it’s a shared bathroom. So Blake and I took one shower and the twins took the other. I cleaned Blake up, and slowly kissed him. He was pretty sexy and was definitely a good catch. He worked on lathering me up and cleaning everything off, turning me on a little more. When we finished taking our shower, we started drying off only to find out the twins were still showering. Those brothers were getting closer than ever before.

A few minutes later they came out of the shower, and I told them to go ahead and wear whatever they’d like for breakfast. I headed out of their room and toward my own. On the way downstairs Nick and Eric stopped me.

“Hey sexy Master,” Nick said with a grin.

“Hey boys, hows breakfast coming along”

“Good master, I’m looking at it,” Eric said while staring at me, reaching down my towel to grab my cock.

I grinned “Good try boys, I need to go grab Master Jake and we’ll be ready for food breakfast. You can have the fun later.” I winked and kept walking. Nick smacked my ass as I walked by. I smiled, and made my way to my bedroom.

Jake was inside wide awake lying in bed. “Have fun?”

I smiled, “of course, but you weren’t there”

“Well I guess I should start getting up earlier”

I laughed—“Yeah, you lazy bum,” I said teasing him.

“Babe, I’m thinking we need to make these boys kinkier.”

“You know Jake, you can tell them to do whatever you want—they will listen. I mean within reason of course.”

“That’s true—just figured it was a lot more work to tell them what I want them to do... but that’s okay, I have some good ideas.” He grinned at me with a devilish smile.

Oh great—just what I needed. I didn’t want to know what he was up to.

We headed over to breakfast only to be the last ones there. Everyone was sitting down and waiting for us. Jake looked at me and tugged my arm. I watched his mouth drop a little. The twins were sitting next to each other, holding hands wearing only jockstraps. They looked hot.

“Yes babe, that’s what I figured you wanted for breakfast,” I winked at him.

We sat down and ate, as normal. After breakfast, I decided that Jake and I needed to continue our game plan regarding the rest of what we want to accomplish. We discussed our overall plan, and hoped we’d be able to nab a new boy soon. Even though we just got twins, we still wanted more. No clue why, just now we became addicted. I decided I needed to increase my skills in hypnosis, to see if I could nab someone without knocking them out, even though that was one of my favorite parts.

I had a few more tricks up my sleeve, and decided to see where we’d head next time.