The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 17

About 1AM that night, I heard a crashing noise echo through the house. I turned over at Jake, who was still sleeping, to see if he heard it. He barely wakes up, but I figured I’d check anyway. We had just us in bed tonight, which was unfortunate because I wanted someone to come with me to investigate. Nevertheless, I grabbed a flashlight and headed by myself out into the hall. Wearing just shorts, with my average looking chest, I wasn’t very impressive if someone had broken in. I’d rather have someone like Chad out here with huge muscles, but oh well. I saw a light on in the kitchen. I headed toward it quietly and heard someone coming down the hallway from upstairs. Someone was definitely in the kitchen as I heard rustling through stuff, but they were trying to be quiet about it. Whomever was coming from upstairs was walking quietly, so there was a possibility it was someone I know.

I looked at the stairs and saw Chad there tip-toeing toward me. I held up my finger told him to be quiet. He nodded in understanding. I looked over into the kitchen and saw a reflection of a person, but couldn’t make out who it was. What I did notice though was that the backdoor was open completely. I realized that maybe it slammed open, thinking it was the noise.

Chad was on the opposite end of the doorway as I was, looking into the kitchen and saw whomever it was. He shrugged his shoulders showing that he didn’t know who it was. I still wanted to know what they wanted in the kitchen, and who it was. I heard the person move from the kitchen out toward the living room at the opposite doorway that we were standing by. I quickly but quietly went to Chad and whispered “chloroform” he nodded and went down the hallway to where he would find it. He came back quickly, and we slowly walked into the kitchen. He prepped a rag. We hid behind the next door way. The entire kitchen was a mess. Someone came in here looking for something. I saw the back of the head of whomever this was, and saw dark hair. He was tall, and skinny. He had what appeared to be no muscles, which helped our situation. I saw the guy’s arms, to ensure he wasn’t holding a knife or gun or anything—I nodded at Chad and gave him the go ahead. Chad ran up behind him and clamped the rag to his face. He didn’t even know what hit him. He screamed and cried out muffled, as he slowly went under. I ran up next to him and stared at him trying to figure out who he was. He struggled and tried to get out of Chad’s muscular arms, but Chad was holding on tight. Slowly the guy went under and succumbed to the rag. His body became limp in Chad’s arms, and Chad laid him on the ground. I got a closer look at his face. He was not bad looking, looked as though he’d make a nice addition to the house. Unfortunately, I still had no idea why of all houses in the middle of nowhere he’d be breaking into ours.

“Chad, carry him down to the lab with me.”

Chad grinned and winked at me “Master, I can get him by myself.”

With one swoop, Chad picked up the intruder and threw him over his shoulders and followed me down to the lab. Watching him do that turned me on.

We walked down to the lab, quietly through the house as to not wake anyone, including Jake. We tied him down to a table and waited for him to wake up. I was still a little shaky, so Chad hugged me and tried to calm me down. I leaned into his massive chest, and on his tank top.

The intruder started to come to. I had him gagged so he couldn’t make too much noise. After he awoke, he realized the predicament he was in and started struggling and making noises through his gag.

I looked over at him, “So, you know there’s no one around for a while, so screaming doesn’t do anything for you. I just want you to answer some questions—are you willing to work with me?”

He nodded.

“Good.” I slowly removed his gag.

“What’s the reason for all this?” he asked.

“Hey buddy, I’m asking the questions. Now why are you here?”

He looked at me “Answer mine first, and I’ll answer yours”

I shook my head, “Right now, you’re not in a situation to have the upper hand.”

He glared at me and kept quiet.

I smiled, “Well Chad, it’s time for the next round.”

Chad smiled, he knew what was next.

This subject proved to be difficult as he couldn’t look me in the eyes, so I had to bring down the spiral. He looked at it when it turned on and looked nervous.

“Have you ever seen one of these before?”

“Yeah, it’s a spiral, what’s to it?”

“You’ll see, just keep staring at it.”

He tried to look away, but slowly he was falling under.

“That’s it, keep staring at it, realize how it makes you feel. You feel relaxed, like you’re lying on a beach in the sand with the waves crashing nearby.” I smiled as he listened. Chad decided to walk away so he didn’t look at it and fall under too. “That’s it, go ahead and imagine you’re at the beach. Slowly you’re becoming one with the sand. You’re relaxing on the beach and you’re body is becoming the sand. It’s a nice relaxing feeling. Your muscles are relaxing, your whole body is becoming very, very relaxed.” I saw him trying to keep his eyes open.

“That’s it boy, keep staring at the spiral, the more you stare the more you become relaxed. You’re very relaxed now, the lower half of your body is becoming nice and relaxed. Now your chest and arms are becoming relaxed aren’t they?”

He nodded ever so slowly.

“That’s it, you love being relaxed, don’t you? The beach is just so nice and peaceful. Just succumb boy, just succumb, let the beach take over your whole body. Let your eyes close slowly. That’s it, close your eyes and listen only to the sound of my relaxing voice. I’m going to count down from 10 now and when I get to one you’ll be completely relaxed. Understand?”

“Yeessss”

“Good. 10... 9.... 8.... So relaxed. 7... 6... 5... that’s it, half way there, you’re feeling almost completely and totally relaxed... 4... 3... 2... almost there, you’ve got this... 1.”

His body went completely limp, and Chad fell into the chair he was sitting on in the background. I shook my head went over to him and whispered “you can wake up now hot stuff.” He awoke and stood up and smiled. “Sorry Master, I was listening too intensely.”

I smacked his ass “Don’t worry.”

He kissed my cheek as I walked back toward the intruder. “Can you hear me?”

“Ye....sssss....” he said slowly.

“Good, now I want you to listen to me closely, listen to the sound of my soothing voice, it makes you feel comfortable doesn’t it?”

He slowly replied “yesss.”

“Good, does my voice make you feel comfortable, like you could tell me anything honestly?”

“yesss”

“Good boy, now let’s talk. You will want to answer me truthfully won’t you?”

“yesss”

“Great! Now, what is your name?”

“Jason”

“Okay Jason, now why were you here?”

“I’m looking for a gold watch that was supposed to be in the kitchen or living room.”

I was confused, “Who told you it was there?”

“The old owner of the house said he left it here and really needed it back.”

“Why didn’t he come get it?”

“He didn’t think anyone was inside, but he offered me money. I just lost my job.”

Interesting.

“Did he say where it was in those rooms?”

“No, just that it’d be there. He left furniture here too—so I thought maybe it’d be there/”

“There is only one piece of furniture here leftover and we moved it to the hallway, but we’ll see. What is he offering you and when does he expect you by?”

“He offered me $5000, and he wants it by noon.”

“Well Jason, you’re in luck, I’ll look for it and we’ll move on from there, understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay Jason, I’m going to go ahead and put these headphones on you—don’t be alarmed, they’ll help you relax while I go searching for the watch for you. Are there any other details I need for this watch?”

“No, that’s all I received.”

“Good. Now go ahead and listen closely, everything will be great, okay?”

He smiled as if he was comforted. I put on the headphones with the induction spiel playing. He’d be mine soon. He needed a place to live, and although he wasn’t sexy or gorgeous, he still was cute. Plus, he’d do a delivery of a watch most likely, so I needed him.

I turned on the alarm in case he tried to get free, and told Chad to come with me. We went into my bedroom and woke up Jake.

“Honey, we have some work to do.”

Cranky as ever, I explained the story to him, and he perked up. I went into the hallway to look through the piece of furniture that was left behind and found nothing. No golden watch. We looked through anything we could in the living room and kitchen. Whatever watch this was, it must have been important, and hidden well. We continued our search. I told them to look for any holes in the wall or inconsistencies on the floor. Chad saw a small door in the wall between the living room and kitchen hidden behind a hutch. We slowly slid the hutch and opened it. There it was, a golden watch. It gave off a very weird reflection, and both Jake and Chad stepped back. It was in a clear case, with a dark bottom. I decided to open it, and pull it out. Something lead me to wanting to see if there was a description or anything about it relating to what was so important about it. In the bottom of the case was a small piece of paper with writing on it. It read

“He who possesses this watch
Shall control the mind of the unwanted.
Eros 3.14”

I stared at it and thought “Could it be? Less work for me?” I grinned at the thought. Both Jake and Chad were frozen solid in their movement. I put it back in the case, in hopes it would fix the issue, and it did. They began to move.

Jake looked at me “What the hell was that?!”

“I don’t know—I need to research it and see what the issue is with this thing. I see why they offered $5000 though. This thing is powerful. It froze you both solid when I removed it to read the scripture.”

Chad sighed, “Master, I hope you figure it out—it felt weird to be frozen.”

“Don’t worry, next time I’ll strip you naked and you won’t have to worry about it.” I winked at him.

Chad glared at me.

“Anyway, let me go research this—Chad, you can go back to bed now, Jake, let’s see what’s up with thing while our intruder is still going through induction.”

Jake and I went into our room and started looking up Eros 3.14. It didn’t take long, as it was supposedly just a legend.

Eros was the Greek god of Love. This watch was dated back to 1814 and would make the unwanted (or in this case anyone) follow any and all instructions. It was basically an easy way of performing hypnosis. It has a few chants that go along with it, in order to help or hinder the process of hypnosis. Luckily, if it is in the case, it can still work, just that it needs a chant to utilize it. I had only one subject to test it on, and he was already going through induction. I knew that if I let this boy go and give him the watch without doing any extra work, we’d have huge problems. Jake and I decided it’d be best if I wiped him clean and test ran the watch on him. I told Jake to stay upstairs, as I didn’t want it to affect him, seeing as there was no guarantee the chants would work.

“I insist we try the one that says I won’t be affected by it,” he said to me.

“Babe, I don’t want to risk it.”

“I have faith in you, I know you could ensure my safety.”

I sighed. “If you insist—I just don’t agree with it at all.”

We read through the chants, to see if it’d work, and how they work. The one that doesn’t affect the person involves whoever possesses the watch to rub it on the person’s hand and say the chant. I pulled the watch out and watched Jake freeze in place. I smiled at the thought of me molesting him when he really couldn’t do anything—but then rubbed the watch on his hand and said the chant. He awoke.

“Look babe it worked!”

I smiled, “that’s great—now we can go make sure it works with another person.” I put the watch away, and pulled it out again. Jake was still free from its power. It said it would last permanently unless we use the chant back on him to reverse the spell.

We went downstairs to go check on Jason. He had completed his induction, and I was ready to wake him up.

Jake smiled at me “We get to keep him right? He’s cute.”

I laughed “yes you horny dog, don’t worry.”

I woke Jason up and gave him some brief instructions. He wouldn’t remember being here even when he was under hypnosis. I had to clear his mind of as much as possible, as he posed a risk and was a threat to this house. I wanted to ensure that if there was an issue with the “trade,” we weren’t going to have any issues. I had a plan, and it would work well, hopefully. I gave him precise instructions that his hypnotic mind would remember to do in the exact way I told him to for the drop off of the watch. Here’s to hoping it all works well.