The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 18

Jason met the guy with the watch in its case in his pocket. They met at a park, and they were both alone, surrounded by trees.

“Did you find it?” the guy asked Jason.

“I did.”

“Let me see it!”

Jason flashed it at him, and the guy reached for it. “Not yet, let me see the money first, I’m no fool.”

The guy smiled “I knew you weren’t” he opened his briefcase and showed him the money.

“Good, I don’t get why this watch is so important, but on the count of three, let’s trade.”

After three, they traded perfectly, just as I figured. Jason turned to walk away, and the guy pulled out the watch.

“One more thing.”

Jason turned around and saw the watch and froze in place.

“Why don’t you hand the money back over to me?”

Jason did as he was told.

“Good, now come with me, we have things to accomplish. I need some help committing crimes with this watch, and I like someone who won’t talk back to me.”

The guy and Jason walked back to his limo and got into the backseat. As soon as he came in, there was Jake, Chad and I with the real watch. Chad blocked one door, Jason blocked the other, and the guy saw the watch and his eyes opened wide

“Nice switch,” he said to me.

“Thanks, I figured you needed a lesson in trying to steal things out of my house.”

The guy tried to leave, but realized he couldn’t. I gave a nod, and both Chad and Jason held him down.

“It’s time for you to learn why you don’t mess with me.” I rubbed the watch against his hand and said the chant. He froze. I could tell he wasn’t faking it. His last few seconds he was trying to fight it as best as he could.

I smiled “wasn’t too bad, I hope. Now, you are going to obey my every command even when this watch is put away, understood?”

“Yes” he said.

“Good.” I put the watch away. He tried to fight out again.

“Stop fighting you aren’t going anywhere. You’re under my control now.”

He sighed. “Yes master.”

The limo driver drove us back to our house, where I’d put this guy under a different induction. He wasn’t worth our time to keep him—but we’d have to, unless he was part of a larger group of sorts.

We took him down to the lab and put him under. The limo driver was also needing to be put under, so we can wipe his mind a little from what happened.

Jake and I briefly discussed the situation as both guys went under the beginning induction. I put Jason back under, as I needed more information on him. After gathering our information, we concluded with the following:

Jason was alone, as he just lost his job, he wouldn’t be able to keep his apartment much longer, so we took him in and added him to our “collection.” Jason was previously straight, but now, he’ll be enjoying all the sex he wants from men.

The guy, whose name was Mark, used to be a thief, and still resorts to a life of crime. Luckily he doesn’t work for anyone. He always did take advantage of people with the watch. He said he infiltrated the college campus a few years ago and got a couple of guys to do his dirty work for him. We kept him—for him to remain a complete and total slave to do whatever we wanted. Unlike with Tyler, we wouldn’t let him have any personality. Mark was gay but played hardcore straight, as he needed to be tough. He did take advantage of some of the college kids sexually, and got them to take advantage of their roommates. We also discovered Tyler was one of his subjects.

The limo driver only worked for Mark, so we kept him as our own driver. His name was Ted. It definitely was nice to have a driver.

Once we figured everything out, we moved on and continued about our ways for a few weeks. No issues, just lots and lots of fun.