The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 19

A few weeks later, Jake and I went to do another porn shoot. We had been doing them a little more sporadically and trying to fit as many in as possible in a day. Today we had a couple of models we were looking forward to working with, as they were not what we typically work with. They were cute with different builds than our typical muscular men. Off the camera they had great personalities, so we liked working with them. We met them at our filming location, and we brought along Brent and Blake. Brent and Blake were both built with nice arms, and average bodies. They had at least a little muscle, and some definition, so they wouldn’t overbear our models.

Our models were Chris and Troy. Troy was an Italian with olive skin, he had brown hair, and blue eyes. He spiked it up in a short faux-hawk. He had an average body, he wasn’t skinny, but he wasn’t overweight. He had more of a stocky build. But he had a smile that was out of this world. He was very cute, funny, and bubbly with his personality. He had nice legs and a decent sized ass. His cock, was thick, and was about 7 and a half inches.

Chris had brown hair, brown eyes. He had a cute face, and an innocent personality. He would do just about anything we’d tell him to on set. His hair was circular shaped, almost like a skater type bowl cut. His body was nothing spectacular, as he was skinny. He had a decent ass, which looked great in a jockstrap. We’ve tried that on him already in a past shoot. His cock was about the same length as Troy’s, but not as thick.

We arrived, and Troy and Chris were waiting outside. We’ve had them shoot together before, and sometimes they carpool. They weren’t friends before we introduced them, but they lived not too far from each other. We waved for them to follow us in. Both of them were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Jake and I grabbed stuff we needed out of the car, and Blake and Brent helped us unload.

Troy and Chris looked at each other wondering why Blake and Brent came with us. It was the first time anyone has seen some models come with us.

Troy walked over and gave us a hand. He followed Brent and they walked off together up to the apartment we had to film.

“That’s cool they picked you guys up huh?” Troy asked.

“Yeah, we live just outside of town, here and there they pick us up,” Brent said without missing a beat.

“Awesome. You live with the other guy?”

“Yeah, we are roommates, he’s a good guy.”

“Do you ever... you know... outside of here?”

“No, no, we are strictly friends at home.”

“That’s cool.”

I smiled, Brent played that off well, without any instructions needed from me.

Once inside, and unpacked, Troy and Chris asked what the plan was for today’s shoot. Jake had a plan for them and handed them a script.

Chris looked at it, it consisted of about three sentences. “That’s it? That seems easy.”

Jake, “I know, I thought we’d try something new today. We can go on and do something different with your input if you want though.”

Troy smiled “Nah, this seems easy enough. The end will be the best part. Plus it’s like improv. We get some free range.”

Jake nodded, “That was the plan. You guys know what you are both willing to do, we’ve been working with you both for a while. You’re up in the top five most viewed models.”

Chris blushed, “Really?”

I replied, “Yep. Nick and Eric are right above you both at one and two. Chad comes in at number five.”

“Awesome” Troy said.

They went and got ready. Blake and Brent also got ready for the shoot. Jake looked over at me “This should be fun.”

I nodded, “Yeah, it will be. You aren’t planning on... you know... are you?”

“Not planning on it. If it happens, it happens. You’re ready aren’t you?”

I smiled “always.”

Blake and Brent were told to dress pretty casual for the first shoot. They had their goal, and it was just to tie up the other two for the shoot. The idea was they’d be tied up, and the first one to escape gets to remove an article of clothing off the other person. The loser at the end of three rounds gets “punished” however the other person wants. Both Troy and Chris started out in regular jeans and a t-shirt. We brought extras in case they decided to rip them apart. They were also both put into jockstraps underneath their clothes.

Once everyone was ready, we began filming. Blake and Brent each took Troy and Chris, and tied them up. They bound their wrists, gagged their mouths, tied their legs together, even hogtied them for the first round. They tied them tight, as it was a real skill to see if they could unravel their ropes. We filmed them struggling to break free, and watched each of them try and try again. Chris managed to loosen his ropes around his arms barely before Troy broke free of his. Troy ended up winning round one.

He smiled and watched Chris sitting there still mostly hogtied, still struggling to get free. “Don’t bother buddy, I like you tied almost as much as I like winning a round. Let’s see, what should we remove first?”

Chris mmphed through his gag, smiling.

Troy started ripping Chris’ shirt off straight down the middle and left him there. “There that should do it!”

We stopped filming, ready to do round two. We helped Chris get untied. Round two, we tied them up around a pole. Arms around the pole, Chris ended up winning this round, and ripped off Troy’s pants. Now Troy was in a jockstrap and a t-shirt. Brent and Blake came in, as they were the “referees” of the game and decided the rules would change for the final round. They ripped off Troy’s shirt and Chris’ pants.

Brent smiled “Jockstrap round 3!”

Round 3, they were tied to each other. Their arms were wrapped around one another, and the ropes holding their hands together were tied through the opposite person’s jockstrap. Needless to say, it looked hot. That view alone was when Jake and I both decided, today was the day for these two to come home with us.

They finished off round three with Troy winning, as I figured he would. Chris’ punishment? Troy tied Chris’ hands behind his back. He pushed him down on his knees and smiled.

Troy pushed Chris’ face into Troy’s crotch, with his jockstrap still on. He made Chris breathe in the smell of his crotch, and Chris couldn’t resist. Troy then said “take it off with your teeth.”

Chris complied, and slowly removed Troy’s jockstrap with his teeth, and revealed his hard cock, which popped out and hit Chris on the top of his head as he brought down Troy’s jock. Chris came back up and knew his next part was to suck. He sucked Troy’s cock while Troy kept bobbing Chris’ head back and forth, forcing Chris to take his entire shaft. Troy moaned and groaned, and this was where Blake and Brent came back in. They both stripped down naked prior to coming back on camera, and started molesting Troy and Chris. Brent was on one side of Troy rubbing his nipple and grabbing his ass, while Blake was on the opposite side doing the same. Troy started moaning loudly, and was in complete ecstasy. Jake and I smiled, trying really hard not to start jacking off watching this. Blake got down on his knees and started jacking Chris’ already hard cock, and smacking his ass. Troy was moaning louder and pushing Chris’ head faster, and started to cum. He forced Chris to swallow the entire load, and Chris did it without any hesitation. Brent kept molesting Troy, until Troy was done shooting his load and went off camera. Blake kept stroking Chris off until Troy came down to finish the job. Blake then went off camera, and Troy stroked Chris’ cock so hard that in two strokes he came all over both of them. Like a fountain, Chris came and came and came. It was a huge load and landed everywhere.

At the end, Chris said on camera “Next time I’ll lose on purpose.” They laughed and the film was over.

Jake looked at Troy and Chris as they were cleaning up “Wow boys, that was better than I expected. You did a great job!”

“Thanks,” Troy said.

I smiled “How about when you’re done, we’ll take a break and you guys can come back in about an hour for the next shoot?”

Chris looked over, “Just don’t expect that huge of a load on the next shoot.” He winked at me.

“Don’t worry, this one isn’t supposed to be as intense sexually. Though I hope your hands are okay to be tied again.”

“Always,” Chris said.

“Of course!” Troy said.

“Great, see you boys in about an hour.”

Troy and Chris left, and Blake and Brent looked over at Jake and me waiting for instructions. They were both still semi-naked and hard. I told them to do their thing in the other room, while Jake and I planned. So Brent and Blake went into the other room to play with each other.

Jake and I came up with some ideas, and realized that we weren’t sure if we could take them today or not. We didn’t bring the carts, nor anything that we’d really need to do it. We did have two slightly muscular studs here probably willing to ensure they stayed knocked out the whole way home though. When they were done playing with each other, I told them the plan. They listened and said it’d work out fine. My goal was to see if we could hypnotize them—but we weren’t sure how it would play out. So we had a backup plan just in case. About an hour later, Troy and Chris returned, and we handed them their script.

Troy and Chris read it, and asked a few typical questions. They each went into their separate room to change, and I went into the room with Troy.

“Hey Troy, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure, what is it?” He looked down at me, and saw a gold watch in my hand. He froze.

“Troy, I want you to relax. I’m going to hypnotize you in a relaxing state of mind. You’ll listen to what I’ve said, and you aren’t going to remember it when you become conscious again, understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good, now go ahead and relax a bit, we have to do this quick.”

His body began to loosen up. I put the watch away.

“Now Troy, how do you feel?”

“Relaxed”

“Good, now look into my eyes and focus on them and my voice.” He followed those instructions perfectly.

“You’re feeling very relaxed, like you’re on a beach, with the waves crashing against the sand, and you’re lying on it. Doesn’t it feel nice?”

“Yyyy..esss.”

I kept going, putting him completely under naturally. I gave him a trigger, and told him to follow my instructions.

“Good, now remember this state you’re in, how good it feels. You’ll be back feeling this good a little later, but for now I need to go work on Chris. You can wake up now. When you’re changed and ready you can go see Jake.”

“Yes Master”

I smiled. One down, one to go. No script needed.

I left his room, to find Chris outside waiting for Troy. He saw me come out of the room and looked at me funny, not knowing why I was in there.

“Chris, come with me, let’s go into the room you were just in. I’ll tell you what I told Troy.”

He followed me, and I followed through the same procedure, starting with the watch working my way to a natural hypnosis. He went under just the same. I left him under, so I didn’t need to use his trigger. He came out of the room with me, and I looked at Troy, who was waiting patiently. “Bubbly porn star.” Troy’s eyes closed, and his body went limp.

“Good boys, now let’s go home.” Blake and Brent came with me and Chris and Troy. They ensured they stayed under by checking on them. Jake drove the car Troy and Chris came in home with us. I smiled, I knew the watch would come in handy.

We got home, and I brought both of them down to the lab. They needed to go through the induction tape, so I left them down there.

Jake smiled at me “that wasn’t too bad”

“Nah, the watch comes in handy.”

He smiled, knowing these two were perfect to have around.

“Don’t worry, you can have these two tonight,” I said to Jake.

“Only if I get you too.”

“Of course.”

Blake and Brent stayed with Jake and I while the boys were put under. “You know you can go off and do your own thing right guys?” I mentioned. Not that I didn’t want them there, just didn’t want them to feel like they had to stick around.

Blake smiled, “We know.”

A while later, we went back to the lab to check on them. Both Troy and Chris were sound asleep, and under.

“Boys, can you hear me?”

They both responded robotically “Yes Master.”

“Good, go ahead and open your eyes. Welcome home.”

“Thank you Master,” They both said.

“We think you’ll enjoy it here, don’t you agree?”

“Yes Master, it’ll be great!” Troy said.

“I’m excited Master,” Chris said.

“Good, now, let’s get you boys untied so you can go have some fun, and we’ll show you to your room.”

We untied them, and Blake and Brent decided to show them to their room. Troy and Chris were going to share one, seeing as they are already good friends.

I looked over at Jake, “Babe, we’re running out of bedrooms.”

He smiled “In this estate? Please, we can make more!”

I laughed, “I’m not made completely of money, just mostly.”

Jake counted “We have what, 3 bedrooms left?”

“Yeah and we started with 10, look what you did!” I laughed.

He laughed, “I know. It is well worth it though.”

“I know.”

We went upstairs to check on all our guests, from time to time we’d do this, to see what was going on. On our way, we saw Nick and Eric in the kitchen, beginning to cook dinner.

The first room on the left down the hall on the left had Mark and Ted—our recent additions, whom we don’t quite care about, but couldn’t let them go. The next room held Tyler and Jason. Tyler still wore his collar, but had his personality back. He shared with Jason as they were both cute, and they made a great sex couple. The next room down the hall was Eric and Nick’s room. The last room on this side of the hall was Chad and Brent’s room. They didn’t always sleep together though, but they did get along very well.

On the right side, at the far end of the hall we had Blake and the twin’s room. Aiden and Skylar were definitely more comfortable with each other now, as they were sharing a bed, and a kiss, often. The room next to theirs was Troy and Chris’ now. That left two more rooms upstairs, and one extra downstairs open. The house had ten bedrooms, but two were downstairs, one was the master bedroom, the other we used as a study.

Everyone looked good when we checked on them. I wanted them all to be happy, and they were so far. I was glad. On our way back downstairs, Jake stopped into the kitchen to give Nick and Eric a hand. I went to watch TV. I heard someone coming, only to see Chad coming over in his superhero costume. I smiled, as he came and sat down with me.

“Master, I really love this costume!”

“I can tell.”

“Can we have a heroes vs. villains’ party? I want to see someone else wearing costumes too other than just me.”

“That’s a good idea Chad. Maybe we can arrange that.”

His expression lit up. He was excited. “I can plan it!”

“Sure, just run everything by Jake and I first ok?”

“Okay!” He darted off like a superhero into the other room. Sometimes I wondered where the kid in his personality came from. When we first met him, he had a macho personality, and now he’s like a child. Not sure why, but I like him like this. His big huge muscular body with the personality you wouldn’t expect from a body like that. I started drifting off thinking about his hot body, and zoned out a bit. I heard something behind me, but before I could turn around, I had a cloth full of chloroform clamped over my mouth and nose. I struggled, I reached around to knock whoever it was off, but I succumbed, slowly. My eyes started getting heavy as I was passing out. And then everything went black...