The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 2

Over the course of the next couple of years in college I strived to learn more and more about hypnosis. It fascinated me. I was aroused by the thought of it. Some stories I had read really got my mind going. Jake was fascinated too, though he didn’t show much interest in it that I knew of. He never asked me to put him under again.

I also piqued interest in learning how to work with substances that can help induce hypnosis. I was always thinking “what if someone just won’t go under—what to do.” Slowly I began working with organic herbs and remedies that would essentially help them relax and become more susceptible to hypnotic suggestions. I’d never get a test subject initially though, so I wouldn’t know if they worked right away.

Jake and I remained together. We got married as soon as college was over. I got my therapist license and tried helping people in need—normally and hypnotically. I’d solve smoking problems, drinking problems, anger problems, etc. I’d tell Jake about my day and how sometimes there were extremely gorgeous patients I had—and that even though they come in, I’m extremely lucky to have him.

As nice as Jake may have been about that, I know that me being average looking, he was always looking at other attractive males. I mean who wouldn’t? He loved me and I knew it, but still. You can always window shop as long as you don’t go and buy!

One day Jake and I sat and talked about how to make a lot of money quickly as we really wanted to buy a house in our near future. He really liked that I helped people with their problems, but he said I could potentially be doing something more.

I stared at him trying to understand.

“Babe, you and I both know there are some attractive people out there”

“I can’t see them, I only see you!” It was my attempt at being sweet but we both knew it was only half true.

Jake glared at me, “you know what I mean. I’m just saying, there are some nice looking men out there”

“I know. What about them?”

“Why don’t we start filming porn? Not film us, film others”

I stared at him. As fun and exciting as this idea sounded, it also sounded risky. I mean a therapist with a side porn business could be some weird doctor/patient issues.

Jake must have read my mind, “I can run it with you, and we can do it on the weekends. That way it doesn’t interfere with our work, and you don’t have to take any credit for it since you have patients.”

“Hmm... It makes sense. How long have you been thinking about this?”

“For a long time. I love you... Just sometimes... You know...” He was trailing in thoughts so not to hurt my feelings.

“I know, you want to watch some other muscular hot sexy men be kinky and dirty. I know how you are.”

“Exactly,” he turned bright red, embarrassed at bringing it up. Honestly I thought it was brilliant. I mean we loved each other, and as long as we were both okay with it, we could still have some fun with others. It allowed me freedom with my experimental hypnosis, and it allowed him to direct some porn out of hotel rooms.

“I think it’s a good idea babe. On one condition.”

“Anything”

“Don’t go leaving me for a porn star!” I chuckled, even though I was serious.

Jake laughed “don’t worry love, I wouldn’t leave you. Besides you can always make me love you again, using hypnosis I’m sure.”

I glared. “You know I’d never do that to you.”

“I know, lucky me. Who knows maybe my ideas will involve your talents.” He winked at me.

I knew where this was going to be going. I tried to stop my bulge from growing in excitement.