The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 20

I awoke to find myself hogtied on the couch, with a gag in my mouth and a blindfold on. I could tell all the clothes left on me was just my jockstrap Jake suggested I wear today. Even though I was tied up, I felt rather horny. Most likely it was because I was tied up and mostly naked. I wasn’t positive though. I felt as if I had a hard on. I was trying to figure out what was going on, but I couldn’t see. I heard someone coming, probably seeing me struggle to get out of the ropes.

“I see you woke up stud.”

The voice sounded like someone familiar.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be getting out of the ropes anytime soon. We did a good job at tying them.”

We? I thought. The voice sounded like Eric, but I wasn’t sure. I mean why would he knock me out and tie me up?

“By the way, we aren’t going to harm you, in case you’re worried. We are just doing as we were told.”

I still was confused, but I just played along. Still trying to mmph through my gag, since I couldn’t go anywhere. I wanted whoever it was to take off the blindfold at least.

“Now,” I felt him smack my ass, “Let’s have some fun.”

He untied my blindfold, only to reveal that the voice was Eric’s He was standing there naked with his cock right next to my face. I looked around to see Nick also naked nearby, and Chad naked as well. I felt my cock twitch and grow harder.

“Just play along,” Chad winked at me.

I smiled, knowing he was serious. Jake probably put them up to this, after all, he did say it was coming eventually.

All three boys were staring at me with lust in their eyes as I was lying there tied up and almost naked. They smacked my ass, and kept my mouth gagged. I heard rustling happening around me, and Chad walked over to it. He picked up Jake who was also hogtied, and gagged, wearing just his underwear, and then put him down on the floor next to me. He then picked me up and put me next to him. Jake looked over and winked at me.

Now that both Jake and I were sitting there hogtied and gagged next to each other, the three naked boys went to work. They turned us on our side, so we were facing one another. Eric started rubbing his hands all over my body, massaging my ass, grabbing my cock, and playing with my nipples. Nick was doing the same to Jake. Both Jake and I were moaning in pleasure. It felt good, I liked the feeling of being tied up, but I’m used to being the dominating one. Chad watched and played with his cock until he decided to start rubbing his cock along Jake’s face, and then mine. At this point, he removed our gags. The next time he rubbed his cock against our faces, we turned up to lick it as it passed by. Nick and Eric removed our underwear as much as they could without untying us and stroked our cocks. They cock-slapped our asses, and started putting their cock as close as they could get to between our cheeks.

Eric looked at Jake and I and smiled “You boys going to behave like good sex toys?”

Jake moaned and nodded, and I was licking Chad’s cock when I moaned “uh-huh.”

“Good boys.” Nick and Eric began to untie us from the hogtie position, but kept our hands and feet tied separately. They lifted each of us onto one end of the coffee table so Jake and I were staring at one another, close enough to kiss, and we did. We were both bent over the edge of the table. Nick went behind Jake, and Eric went behind me. Chad stayed in the middle so Jake and I could make out and suck is cock at the same time. Nick and Eric started lubing up to fuck us. Jake moaned so loudly at Nick going in. Jake had a pretty tight ass, and Nick’s cock was definitely thicker than mine. I know Jake usually doesn’t get fucked other than by me—so I could tell he was enjoying it. Eric began to go in on me, and I moaned as well, but I had taken his piece of meat before. I was watching Nick fuck Jake, watching all their muscles move. It turned me on so much the only thing I could do was suck on Chad’s cock more, seeing as it was in front of me. Jake stopped, because he was getting fucked hard. Eric was starting lightly with me, and then he started moving faster and faster. Chad was stroking his own cock right by our mouths still. Chad looked at Nick and Eric, and realized they were about to cum. “Go ahead and cum guys.” Both Nick and Eric shot their loads at the same time inside of Jake and I. We moaned, as they pulled out. When they were done, they untied us. We stood up, knowing they were going to have to take care of us next. Nick and Eric bent over the coffee table in the same position we were just in and smiled. “Go ahead boys.” Jake took Nick and I took Eric. We fucked them just as they had fucked us. Chad continued to get his cock sucked, until he decided to change it up. He came around behind me and lubed up, beginning to put his cock inside me while I was fucking Eric. Jake saw it happening and almost shot his load right then and there. I did too. It was hot. I was the only one moving, back and forth, and every move I made pleasured me in both areas. Jake didn’t even moan or hint he needed the OK to cum. He just did. All inside of Nick. Both he and Nick moaned loudly as it happened. Jake pulled out and started massaging Nick’s muscles a little. It was still hot seeing these muscular men getting it on. I turned myself on further and was ready. Chad started kissing my neck and said “go ahead sexy, whenever you’re ready.” I didn’t know I needed permission, but I did. I shot and shot and shot all in Eric. I saw Jake come around behind us, and heard him smack Chad’s ass. He whispered into Chad’s ear “Go ahead, cum inside him, he wants it so bad.” I felt Chad cum inside me. We all moaned and panted. Chad pulled out, then I pulled out of Eric. Everyone stood there and caught a breath.

While we were cleaning up, I smiled at them “Thanks boys that was fun.”

Jake smiled at me “Part of that was my idea—but then they decided on their own to take me too.”

I laughed, “Good, you deserve it.”

After we were all clean, Jake, Nick and Eric put their clothes back on and went back to making food. Jake decided to help today, as he does on occasion. Chad stayed behind with me and kissed me.

“Master, thank you for everything.”

“Chad please, there’s nothing to thank me for.”

He smiled at me and tugged on my cock, since we were both naked.

“Now now, I’m all done for now.”

He laughed “I know.”

I smacked his hot ass as we started putting our clothes on. He smiled at me “This ass is yours any day Master.”

“I know Chad, I know.”