The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 23

I smiled devilishly, and walked to the lab. I caught my personality going wacky when I got into the lab. I reached for a swig of a drug I give to people with multiple personality disorder. I felt a little better but I knew it wouldn’t take effect right away. I was so nervous. Then I grabbed a bunch of drugs and put them into a bag and left the lab. I went to each room and used their trigger and turned them all into statues. The last room had Tyler in it. His roommate was with someone else.

He looked at me, with his collar off and smiled.

“Hello Master. I’ve been expecting you.”

I freaked. I gained access to my normal self and wanted it to stay with me, Tyler had done this. His mind was powerful.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. Remember that nightmare? That was me. I’ve been taking my time trying to take over your mind. I finally cracked it.”

I tried to yell but couldn’t.

“Not so fast hot stuff, you can’t do anything while you’re with me now. You see you had me under your spell for so long. I finally broke free when Jason came around. His brilliant mind accidentally took my collar off. Now why don’t you give me what I wanted from the lab?”

I handed him the bag with my drugs and other items in it. I knew what was in there and knew that it wasn’t good at all.

He smiled at me. “Don’t worry cutie, I’ll take good care of all of you.”

I gulped. I couldn’t move. I wanted to get Jake. He should have an immunity to him—but I knew it was no use because I had turned him into a statue. This sucked. I needed out of this. I wanted to think of ways to get out—but I knew he was listening to my mind. I kept everything clean in my head.

“Now,” Tyler spoke. “Let me go get some of these boys to have some fun. I’ve been wanting some for a while now. Go ahead and release Chad and Brent and bring them to me.”

I didn’t want to take orders, but I did, because I was stuck doing it. Something came over my mind. I went to Brent and released him of being a statue and had him follow me. I walked over to Chad and saw Jake, frozen. I wanted to cry. I couldn’t speak to release him. My mind wouldn’t allow it. I released Chad and had him follow me. Both Chad and Brent weren’t released from their trigger, but they were both released from being statues. This kept them from asking questions.

Tyler smiled “Good boy. Go ahead and take a seat.”

I sat down and watched Tyler control their minds. I already stopped them from listening to his hypnosis commands, and he knew that somehow. He had many different drug options I made from the lab with him.

“Don’t worry master, you can cry if you need to.”

I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn’t. This hurt way too much. I saw Tyler use a syringe on Brent and Chad’s ass to make them more controllable. They slowly started loosening up, and began listening to him more. I watched Chad’s bubbly kid-like personality turn into mush.

Suddenly I felt free for a second. I wanted to run out of the room and free Jake. I couldn’t get caught. I watched Tyler force Brent and Chad have sex with him. He fucked them both so hard—I wanted to run. I needed to run. Jake was on the other side of the door, with just a quick word and quick instructions he could get away. If only I could quietly sneak out without Tyler noticing. I looked around me. No chloroform, nothing. I couldn’t even try to knock him out if I wanted. Then I saw Chad break free. He freaked out.

“What the fuck are you doing Tyler?!”

“What you’ve always wanted Chad the boy toy.”

I was praying it wouldn’t work. It didn’t.

“Tyler, let us go. I can tell something is wrong here—and it needs to be fixed NOW!”

Chad had somehow read my mind and ensured Tyler couldn’t see the door. I slowly backed toward it.

Tyler smiled “You aren’t going anywhere you sexy beast. I love those muscles on you. Flex them for me stud.”

Chad tried not to comply, but he did, slowly. He fought it. I could tell his mind was fighting it. I reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it. Chad was still fighting, and Tyler reached to his side to grab a rag. I saw it placed over Chad’s mouth and nose and as he was screaming in pain, I ran out as quickly as I could making little noise, over to Jake. The image of Chad being chloroformed by Tyler couldn’t escape my head. I liked watching Chad get knocked out, but not in this situation. I released Jake and spoke quickly telling him instructions and that I had to stay behind. I saw him cry and leave, as I went back into the room I just came out of. Tyler was still knocking out Chad. He must have run low on the chloro for that rag. I watched Chad’s eyes flutter and him go out quickly. I resumed my position where I was before this all occurred in hopes he wouldn’t notice I left. Chad was out for the count, his naked sexy body was limp.

Tyler looked at me. “You moved—I’m not stupid.”

“I did no such thing.”

“I hate liars and fighters, look at how this hunk went down, I can take you down just as easy.”

“You could, but personally that’s cheating.”

“Oh really now? How about this then.”

I saw Tyler whisper something in Brent’s ear. He was still bent over from being fucked, and stood up and walked toward me. I moved around to fight him off, but it was no use. He was much quicker than I was. He reached his arm around me and put me into a choke hold.

Tyler then walked up to me and smiled “This isn’t cheating—it’s called using your muscle. Unfortunately, the muscles are really on that one” he pointed at Chad. “But this hunk will do too. I missed fucking this one,” as he smacked Brent’s ass. “He was my favorite slave.”

I started losing my breath, and began to pass out, when Tyler clamped chloroform over my face to finish me off. “Sweet dreams master.”

My eyes started to roll up and my eyelids began to flutter as everything went black...