The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 24

Meanwhile, Jake was quietly but quickly moving through the house. He went to grab clothes and then go as fast as he could to the car to take off and follow my brief instructions. There was only one person who could help us out of the predicament with the exception of myself, but I was already compromised.

Jake started driving away and made a phone call.

A gentleman answered the other line, and Jake spoke “It’s Jake. Scott’s in trouble..... I’m on my way.”

Jake drove off, hopefully unnoticed into town.

Jake had never met this guy before. He’s heard stories about him, but he doesn’t know anything about him. All he knew was that he was his husband’s friend and confidant. Jake didn’t know what this guy knew either. He just knew that if anyone could help, he would be it.

He pulled up to a house just outside of the college campus in which they attended school a few years ago. A man was waiting at the door. He was an older gentleman, probably around late forties or early fifties. He stood about six feet tall, and was skinny. He had dark hair and blue eyes with some wrinkle lines along his face. He appeared to be older than Jake had assumed he was. Jake walked up to him, and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you in person, Dan.”

He didn’t say a word, and nodded, as they went inside.

Jake looked around the living room and saw a giant grand piano, a couple of couches, and a wall full of collectibles and watches.

Dan spoke, “Jake. Thanks for coming down here. I know you don’t know me, but I’ve had a past with your partner. We’ve been friends for a long time. I know everything that’s been going on in your house. I know more about you and every one of the guys there than I probably should.”

Jake looked at him puzzled, “how so?”

“One of his appointments during the day is with me. I’m not his patient, he’s mine.”

Jake felt saddened that he never knew about this. Secrets don’t bode well with him.

“Now listen Jake. Don’t be upset—he didn’t keep it from you on purpose. He just knew that I couldn’t be compromised if a situation ever occurred.”

Jake kept thinking about what that meant.

“You see Jake, I’m a mind reader. I’m a master hypnotist. I’m much stronger than anyone in this town, because I can actually read minds. Your partner, and Tyler just know hypnotism on a basic scale in comparison. Your partner has enough smarts not to think of me while his mind is being taken over. Tyler may have learned slowly how to read minds, and that creates a problem. I’m assuming that is why you’re here. He was always worried about that one.”

Jake’s jaw dropped. “I’m trying to process this...”

“No need to Jake, its true—the processing will only make it worse, just accept it. Now, we need a plan, and I have one already—but it will involve your help. Unfortunately you will need to go under for it, so I can help your mind ease up. I will tell you the entire plan before you go under and if you agree, we’ll continue. It’s only for self-defense Jake, I promise.”

Jake, slightly nervous, nodded. He knew that if his husband trusted this guy, he would have to as well.