The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 27

When I awoke, I tried to remember what had happened, I just know it was a long day. I had no recollection of Tyler’s existence, and neither did anyone else. It was great. I got out of bed and headed to the hallway to check on all the boys. I smiled at the thought of everyone sleeping peacefully in each of their rooms. I remembered the amazing time I had with Troy and Chris not too long ago. I was almost primed and ready for some more action with someone, but I felt weird about it. It hadn’t been that long since the Troy and Chris, or at least that’s how it felt. So I went back downstairs to check on Jake.

Jake was awake, and gave me a huge hug and a kiss.

“I love you soooo much! I feel like we need to have a celebration. I’m not sure why, I just want to!” He was overly excited.

“Sure thing, that sounds good. What do you want to do?”

“Not sure—I’ll run to the store and get some stuff.”

“Okay Jake, that’s good... take someone with you though please?”

“Sure. I’ll bring a couple of them.” He winked at me.

He started to get ready and he went upstairs to grab Jason, Nick and Eric. As they were leaving he shouted “Maybe I’ll come home with one more!”

“That’s not the store I was thinking you’re going to!”

We laughed, and off they went.

I was left home with Chad, Troy, Chris, Brent, Blake, Aiden and Skylar—plus the crook. I walked around and pondered what to do while Jake left for a while... I smiled as I came up with an idea.

I wanted to have them all do something special, either for Jake or I, and I figured if I could just give everyone a couple of commands, it would be good for them. Plus I wanted to make sure everyone was still in working condition when it came to commands. I thought I’d start with the twins first. They were in bed cuddling each other like long lost lovers. They looked so peaceful lying there, I didn’t want to disturb them. I crept up to them and said their triggers. Instantly their breathing slowed and their bodies went limp, while still cuddling.

“Good boys, can you hear me?” I whispered to them.

They slowly both replied “yes master.”

I smiled. These twins were really sexy. I had them open their eyes and stared right into their green eyes. They were some of the best green eyes I have ever seen. I got lost in them for a minute almost hypnotizing myself with their eyes.

“Okay boys, close your eyes and go deeply under, follow your staircase down 100 steps, getting deeper and deeper.”

I watched them count in their heads down from 100 to 1 going deeper and deeper. My cock started growing watching them go under. Their innocent faces, and limp bodies under my command made me love what we do.

Once they went all the way down to 1, they were completely, deeply, under. No thoughts were left in their minds, they were completely under my control, with not a care in the world.

“Okay boys, can you hear me?”

“...yyyyyyyyeeeeeessssss mmmmasssssttteerrr” they replied in unison.

“Good, now listen closely. You each have some new commands you will follow, and I’ll need your help for the future, understood?”

“Yesss”

“Okay, here’s what will change. Aiden, you are going to learn and love hypnosis. You will become my assistant to learn it. You are a master already, but you have no slaves. You cannot take over the minds of anyone in this household unless I give you permission and you are with me. You are also very much into skin tight clothing. Rubber, Lycra, Spandex, etc. Got all that so far Aiden?”

“Yes Master.”

“Perfect. Now Skylar, you always love fooling around with anyone who wears skin tight clothing—in this household that is. You are extremely, and incredibly turned on by skimpy underwear. You love wearing it, and love looking at others wearing it. As a matter of fact, you encourage people to wear it. You will become instantly horny whenever you see someone wearing a jockstrap. Got that so far Skylar?”

“Yes Master.”

“Great. Now both of you are also incredibly into bondage. You will love tying someone in this house up for your sexual pleasure, or just for fun. You both realize that no one can be tied up all the time, so you know when and where is the correct place to do it. You won’t ever tie myself up unless you ask for permission. Understood?”

In unison, “Yes Master.”

“Good. Aiden, you will come learn lessons from me on hypnosis when you are ready. I will want you to come along with me when we get someone new for the house. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Okay boys, I’m going to count to three, you will remember these commands. After three you will awake from being deeply under but you will be asleep for about 30 more minutes. Next time I use your trigger you will return to this really deep state. Understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Okay, 1... 2... 3.”

I watched their bodies regain life, only to remain asleep. It was time to work on someone else now, before these two woke up.

Chris and Troy were laying asleep together, and I put them under just the same as the twins. Only to give them commands I had never given them before. They were so new in the house they barely had any ideas of what they liked. That was about to change.

I ensured they both like bondage, and set Chris to try to wear as little as possible, mostly just underwear, when in the house. Chris also loved to get knocked out—but only fake, as I didn’t want to damage his brain. I told Troy that he loved sports gear. He also loved giving blow jobs and knocking people out when role playing.

After them, I moved on to Brent, Blake and Chad. Brent, the former baseball player, continued to love baseball. He also loved skimpy underwear, as normal. He would always wear his gear, as often as he could. Anytime someone said “baseball” to him, he’d get hard. I knew that one would be painful and one day may need to be reversed. Blake liked being taken advantage of, and would only be commando under his pants from now on, unless he was about to perform a “show.” He would also flirt and strip for anyone, just like a great stripper. He loved it.

Then there was Chad. Quite possibly my favorite of all the boys. He would always wear either his superhero uniforms or a jockstrap (or both). Those were his two options in the house. He would do his best to show off as much of his amazing body as possible. Chad liked taking advantage of and being taken advantage of. He liked it either way, but he definitely likes bondage, and knock outs. He also loves skimpy underwear and wearing tight clothing. I gave him basically a mix of all the commands of everyone. He deserved it. He’s been a huge help to me in the past, and he will probably also become my assistant when Aiden and I work with hypnosis.

I was done altering everyone in the house, except the three that left with Jake. Those three, I had something special planned for them too when they got home.

Now that everyone was done, they all began waking up. I walked into the twins’ room first to see how it was going. They have been awake for a while. They were awake, had finished showering and were picking out what to wear. Skylar was encouraging Aiden to wear a jockstrap under his clothes. Skylar put on a skimpy thong, and then started dressing up in jeans and a tight t-shirt. He walked away for a minute to come see me while Aiden got dressed. Aiden put on a jockstrap, skinny jeans and an under armour jock’s shirt. It was skin tight. I knew the commands would work, but the results on these two already were incredible. Neither of them second guessed their commands, and just rolled with it.

I smiled at Skylar as he was talking to me, and gave him a kiss. “Aiden, why don’t you come see me later on this afternoon.” Skylar was still turned away from Aiden, until I whispered to him “Why don’t you turn around and see what’s behind you.”

Skylar turned around, saw Aiden and I watched his body tense. I reached around to feel his cock through his jeans—rock hard as expected. Skylar didn’t need to see the jockstrap, just the tight skinned clothing and he was ready for action. Skylar went straight to the dresser, grabbed ropes and handcuffs and smiled at Aiden “I think it’s time you were punished for looking so good.”

Aiden laughed as his cock grew hard, “I think I’m going to agree with you.”

I smiled. I left them to have their fun and went to the next room. I knew no work around the house was going to get done for a while here, while everyone worked on each other. I checked on Troy and Chris. Chris was wearing just a pair of skimpy briefs (which were barely holding anything in), while Troy was sporting some football gear. Troy was already trying to turn Chris on. He figured if he was just in underwear he must want some action. He started fondling Chris before grabbing a rag and putting it over his mouth and nose to fake knock him out. Chris’ cock got harder than it already was as he played along and went out for the count. Troy slowly pulled off Chris’ briefs and started giving him a blow job. It was incredibly hot to watch. Troy was already great at giving head before, and now he will give it out more often. His lips always look so soft like they were made for sucking cock.

I smiled and went to the next room with Blake, Brent and Chad. I went in to see Brent wearing his baseball gear with what appeared to be a red jockstrap underneath. Chad was lounging around in just a jockstrap, and showing off his body to the other two boys. Blake was flirting with Chad and Brent trying to get some action. He was wearing sweats and had them pulled down a bit to show he was naked underneath. I loved these changes so far. I knew more would be coming or some would be changing.

“Hey Brent, nice baseball uniform.” I watched Brent’s cock harden and smiled. “You know baseball is my favorite sport, I especially love baseball player’s asses in their baseball pants.” He got harder and harder and hornier and hornier. I smiled. Blake caught on and started molesting him while just saying baseball to him. I started walking out of the room as Chad followed.

He ran up to me and squeezed me with his hot muscular body and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. I felt his bulge against my body. I smacked his bare ass through his jockstrap and smiled.

“Chad, you’re incredibly sexy. I hope you know that.”

“Thanks Master!”

I heard a car pull up and realized Jake and the other boys must be home. Chad and I walked downstairs to greet them, only to see them pushing one of our sleeping gas carts in. I smiled, knowing the next victim was here.