The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 28

Jake and company pulled up with the cart in hand. He smiled at me and gave me a huge kiss.

“Okay who is it this time?” I asked.

He laughed, “his name is Justin.”

“Okay, where’d you find him?”

He grinned. “At the store.”

I wanted to be upset. Actually I was upset. We didn’t need to get caught.

“Don’t worry! He quit when we got there!”

“Uh huh”

“No really babe. He was pissed at his boss or something and was quitting. He was out back with no cameras crying a little. Nick stopped and talked to him. He was really into Nick’s body and wanted to know how he got it. Once he talked to him for a few, Eric came around to say hi and we knocked him out. He was cute and struggled heavily. It was hot.”

Nick and Eric agreed, “It was very hot.”

I smiled. “Fine, we will take care of him anyway, he can get the body he’s always dreamed of.”

We brought Justin down to the lab and put him on the table. He was definitely hot. He had dark brown hair spiked up. He didn’t look any more than 18, which I hope he was at least that old. He had hazel eyes, a lean swimmers build with a few ab definition lines. He was wearing a white polo shirt and black cargo pants. It was time to take his clothes off as part of the induction. He was wearing boxers, and had what seemed to be a pretty decent sized package. It was still soft, but didn’t seem to be a bad size. I put the headphones on him, but didn’t turn them on. I wanted to wake him up first to see how he’d react. So I waited for him to awake. Meanwhile, I sent Jake away so I could have a chat with Nick and Eric. Unfortunately I barely had a chance to chat with them before Justin awoke. I would change their behaviors later.

Justin awoke with a gag in his mouth not knowing where he was. He saw Nick standing on the side of him and remembered the conversation they had. He mmphed behind his gag. I was standing on the opposite side of him and he looked over at me.

“Don’t worry Justin—you won’t be harmed. I want to remove the gag from you, but we have to make a deal first.”

He listened.

“You can’t scream. There’s no reason to anyway, we are out in the middle of nowhere.”

He stared at me and gave me a weird look, and nodded.

“Good.” I removed his gag.

“What do you want with me?”

“Well Justin, you see, you wanted a body like Nick’s, right?”

“... yeah?”

“Well here you can do that, plus get all the sex you want.”

Justin gave me a blank stare.

“You see, Nick here is willing to get fucked by you, or willing to fuck you, whichever you prefer.”

“But... I’m not… gay”

“Oh, you’re not? Pity.” I looked over at Nick, “I guess we’ll take him back then.”

Justin looked confused. Was he really going home? That seemed weird.

I smiled at him. “Definitely a pity, you’re pretty cute too. How old are you? You barely look over 18.”

“I am 18. I just graduated high school a couple months ago. I start college next week.”

I had no idea what to do from here. On one hand I wanted to keep him here, on the other, he’s young, and innocent. Kid has his whole life ahead of him. I decided to keep asking questions since so far he was being cooperative... which was odd because he was kidnapped.

“Who do you live with?”

“I live on my own. I moved here a few months ago and just quit my job because I was fed up with it.”

“Well that’s an issue isn’t it? I mean quitting your job when you pay rent...”

“Yeah, I have student loans and grants for sports anyway.”

“Sports?”

“Yeah swimming. I’m a state champion.”

I had an idea. “Well congrats! I’m very proud. Where’s your family?”

“They... don’t live here. I moved to get away from them.”

“Gotcha. Well how about this. I’m going to make you a deal.”

“Uhh okay.”

“You can live here, in this house, with our group of people. You’ll never have to work again, plus you’ll be able to continue swimming, and living your life.”

“... Why would you do that for me?” He almost started crying. Kid had a rough life already.

“Because secretly I’m nice.”

He cocked his head like a confused dog.

“See I wasn’t really going to let you go. But you seem like a good kid, so I’ll spare you from ruining your life entirely.”

Now he was mad.

“So before I start your procedure, go ahead and get ready for your new life, which will be similar to your old with a few changes.”

I gagged him back up as he started screaming, and turned on the headphones. I’d keep my promise.

I watched Justin slowly succumb to hypnosis. His eyes began to glaze over and his mind started going blank. As he went under I decided now was the time to talk to Nick and Eric.

Jake had gone upstairs and I pulled Nick and Eric to another room in the lab. I said their triggers and watched them go under.

“Good boys, now that you’re under, let’s have some changes in behavior, okay?”

“Yes Master”

Ahh I loved hearing that. “Okay...”

I had Eric and Nick both like bondage, Eric likes to be knocked out, and Nick likes knocking others out. They both will randomly want to fool around with Jake. Nick will help Justin with his body, even though I like his swimmers build, but that’s fine. Eric is also very, very kinky. He’s into his sports gear for football or wrestling. Both of them will always wear skimpy underwear, mostly jockstraps. Eric and Nick both liked showing off their hot bodies, so they will either wear as little as possible or will wear things as tight as possible. Eric will do anything Nick says within reason. Nick knows it too, so he knows his man well.

I decided to wake them up to go upstairs to find Jason. Nick started telling Eric to follow him and they were about to go have fun. They went to their room to change before finding Jake.

I checked on Justin before going upstairs. He was still under and not even halfway done with his induction. I went to see Jason, and he was alone. I pulled him into a quiet room and put him under. Although Jason wasn’t our primary choice in any manner, he still looked good. He was skinny and the best feature of his body was probably his cock. So I had him make a few changes to make him better. He would start working out to improve his body just a little bit. Give it some definition. Also, he likes to be taken advantage of and is turned on by underwear and sports clothes. He will wear only underwear while in the house. His underwear will consist of something sexy, his choice. I left him at that for now as he’d be taken advantage of shortly I’m sure.

I woke him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before heading back downstairs.

Downstairs, Justin was almost done with his induction. I was stoked. When he was ready I pulled off his headphones.

“Can you hear me Justin?”

“Yes master.”

“Good, how do you feel?”

“Great master.”

“Good, now tell me Justin, what is your sexual orientation?”

“I’m not sure master.”

“Don’t you want a rock hard body like Nick?”

“I do master I do.”

“Didn’t you find his body attractive?”

“I did, yes!”

“I think that means your gay, Justin.”

“Hmm I think you’re right master”

I smiled. Didn’t take much to convince him. “Well now that we have that covered, do you trust me?”

“Yes master I do.”

“What are you willing to do for me?”

“Anything master!”

“Good. Now let’s talk about how things will continue here. You will continue to live your life as normal. You will be living here, finishing school and not needing to work. You can have friends but you won’t mention anything that happens in this house. You live with your uncle, which is me. You will check in with me if you need to stay out. Texting me is OK, I don’t want you being too awkward in school. You’ll make up your life as you go when needed, but try to leave as many details out as possible. None of your friends can come over initially. We will work on that later. You will continue swimming and working out with Nick to build your body. You will also not get too muscular as you know it’s better for your swimming. Got everything so far?”

“Yes master.”

“Good. Now let’s talk about in the house. Inside you will only wear skimpy tight underwear, you’re a swimmer, and you want to show that off. You will tan and look good. You like bondage and don’t mind being taken advantage of. You are attracted to hot male bodies and love to suck cock. You are also not allowed to date or let anyone outside this house know you’re gay for now. You can check out and talk to girls as you know what looks good on a girl. We will continue with any other changes later. Got it?”

“Yes master!”

“One last thing. Before I wake you up, remember that you’re trigger phrase is “Sexy Swimmer Stud” anytime I say that you will go back into a deep state of hypnosis.”

“Understood.”

I smiled and woke him up. This was a great beginning to a new era of college jocks.

He followed me to his room which he shared with Jason. He was the only one without a roommate.

Once we got inside, I saw Jason lying around in a pair of briefs, horny as hell. I knew it was time to break Justin in.