The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 29

Jason turned and saw us and smiled.

“Jason, meet your new roommate, Justin.”

Jason smiled, and shook Justin’s hand “nice to meet you.”

“Justin is a swimmer from the local college.”

Jason licked his lips discretely.

“Justin, why don’t you go get changed. You’ll find clothes in your dresser right over there.”

He followed my instructions and went off to the bathroom to get changed into his household uniform. I turned to Jason and smiled. I pulled him close, kissed him and started rubbing his already hard cock through his underwear. He started groaning a bit. I pulled his hands behind his back and threw handcuffs on them. I pushed him onto the bed and smiled. He started pre-cumming, and Justin walked back in wearing just a speedo. He saw what was happening on the bed, and became a bit nervous. It was his first time, and he didn’t know how to handle it yet. His dick was getting harder from looking. I called him over. I pulled him close and kissed him on the lips while handcuffing his hands behind his back as well. They both like being taken advantage of, so why not, right? His dick got harder as I stroked both their cocks listening to them moan and watching them squirm in pleasure.

“That’s it boys, you’re both all mine right now.” I pulled off their underwear simultaneously and got naked. They were both lying on the bed feeling complete pleasure and ecstasy. I continued to stroke their cocks. I forced Jason to suck Justin’s nipples, and Justin moaned louder and louder. He was getting harder, which I didn’t even think was possible. Both their cocks were a good thick 8 inches. I was in heaven too. I got Justin off of the bed and got him down on his knees. I unhandcuffed Jason, and he started forcing Justin to suck my cock. Jason continued by smacking my ass, and Justin’s ass as Justin went to town on my cock. Although he was new, I was moaning, and it felt great. It seemed as though he had done it before.

Jason came up and started kissing me, smacking his hard cock along the back of Justin’s head. Justin switched continuously between his and my cock. Jason started moaning louder and louder. I smiled at Jason and when Justin’s mouth was on Jason’s cock, I held his head there and told Jason to go ahead and shoot. Justin took his whole load like a champion. I watched him swallow each shot, and enjoy it. As soon as Jason was done shooting, Justin pulled away and moved to my cock and waited for my load. I shot into his mouth just the same, and watched Justin swallow all of it. I smiled as only one command made him an amazing cock sucker. We pulled Justin up from his knees and stood him up. Jason went down on his cock and sucked him dry while I kissed him and smacked his ass. Man he had a nice ass.

We all finished off with a quick shower and headed back out to the bedroom as they got changed into their normal clothes. Justin put his speedo back on, and Jason wore his briefs again.

“So how was it Justin?”

“Amazing”

“Glad to hear it. You can get that every day here. That’s what’s nice.” I winked and smiled at him.

I could see him getting excited. “Great!”

I left their room knowing they would get along great. I walked around checking on everyone, only to walk in on Nick, Eric and Jake having a three way in the living room. Jake was sandwiched between, getting fucked by Nick and fucking Eric. I smiled knowing that Jake was most likely seduced by them. I was debating on participating, but I opted to just head back to the lab and start working on the next project.

A while later Jake came downstairs to find me.

“Baby! What did you do to all the boys upstairs? They are all major horndogs now.”

“I know. I was bored. Decided we needed some changes. Do you like them?”

“Hell yeah!”

“Good. I knew you would.” I smiled and kissed him.

“Why are you down here by yourself?”

“I was working on something new. Had an idea, but I wasn’t sure if it’d work.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll tell you when it’s done.” I winked over at him, and he gave me a dirty look.

“Fine I’ll wait.”

I laughed, “You didn’t have a choice. The good news is, I will need someone new to test it on.”

“Why someone new? Is it for hypnosis or knocking them out?”

“Something like that.”

“Gotcha. I’m sure that can be arranged.”

“I know it can.”

A couple of days passed, and I headed over to my usual therapy session with Dan.

“Hey Scott, how’s it going?”

“Good, Dan. No complaints.”

I filled him in with everything that happened. He smiled knowing there was no discussion of anything that happened with Tyler. He wasn’t happy when I told him about Justin and him being able to still live his life.

“That can be dangerous Scott. I mean, I’m sure it’ll be fine, I’m just concerned. Most of the time people that are let out after being hypnotized like that are let out and never see their master again.”

“I know. There are always some exceptions. I’m pretty sure I can control it when I need to.”

“Well I’ll keep an eye on him if I have to.”

“I’d appreciate that.”

We continued to talk about things for me to work on, and ideas I had regarding the house and everyone inside. Then my session was over and I left.

After I left Dan picked up the phone to call his headquarters.

“Yeah, he made it. He hasn’t tested it yet... Yeah don’t worry his next one will be planned... You know I hate this right? Poor guy doesn’t even know... I know that’s how we keep our secrets. I get it. Bye”

Dan hesitated. No one knew or needed to know about Justin going to college. HQ would be pissed. He put it to the back of his mind. He was sad that Scott was part of a bigger plan, and only because he has the science skills HQ has been looking for.