The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures of a Mad Scientist

Chapter 30

The next week I decided it was time to grab the next victim and run a test of the drug I created. I had no idea who to get. I wanted someone different than the rest. It was also time to work and put Aiden into training. He already did a great job with Skylar in hypnotizing him. It was actually a turn on to watch him hypnotize his brother.

When I was ready to go out, I took Chad and Aiden with me. We went to go film the next porn shoot, since that’s about the best place to get any of our victims. I had a new model coming in today for the shoot. It was weird doing this without Jake, but he was having more fun at home with his new boy toys. Both Chad and Aiden put on normal clothes, but brought what they wanted for the shoot. They would be involved most likely.

We arrived at a hotel for this shoot. The model was staying here from out of town and requested it. He was strangely accommodating. I was glad I brought muscles with me in case. We went up to the room we rented for the shoot, and I called him. He was a couple floors away and would be down in 20 minutes.

Chad and I set up. I worked on Aiden to ensure he was going to be fine. I told him not to worry if he can’t hypnotize very well. We finished up and there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there he was. His name was Mike. He was about 6′ tall, with dark brown hair. He had nice brown eyes. He was of Latin descent, as noted by his skin tone. He was darker than an Italian olive skin, but still light in color. He was very thin, which was perfect for what we needed. He was hot, his face was perfect and almost flawless. I was already ready to see his naked body.

“Welcome!”

“Thanks for making arrangements for me. I appreciate it. I came here to get away for a while, and live life.”

“Not a problem! We try to pay well to make it worth your while. If I can just have you sign some paperwork, then you can read the script.”

Mike sat down and read through his stuff before getting his script. He signed everything, and I handed him the script. Aiden was supposed to hypnotize him as part of the script. The drug we’d use would come later. I had way too many options already for drugs that would make someone go deeper into hypnosis, knock them unconscious, but this one would increase muscle mass at a quick pace—naturally. No workouts needed. It was worth a try—just unfortunately we had to get him home.

As he was reading the script, I offered him water. His water was laced with a clear, tasteless drug that allowed him to be more subjective, which would help Aiden’s hypnosis work well. Plus I needed to know shortly if I could keep him.

He was ready to start the filming. Aiden and Chad left the room, as part of the script.

“How are you doing Mike?”

“Good, this script looks interesting. So I’m faking being hypnotized, right?”

“Precisely. Don’t worry, Aiden and Chad stick to the script pretty well.”

“That’s good.”

“Yeah it is. Just remember, Aiden will hypnotize you.”

“Right.”

“Good. Why don’t we change a part of the script—let’s change your primary outfit.”

“Okay.”

“Take off your shirt and pants. Let’s start you off in underwear. You’re comfortable around me anyway, right?”

“Yeah” he said as he was removing his shirt and then his pants.

“Cool, now go ahead and let’s start the script, and remember to do any changes we make in the middle, okay?”

“Sounds good.”

I stared at him in his boxer briefs. He had a huge package that was needing to be uncovered. He had no muscle definition. It was perfect. I could only imagine what his body would look like with some muscles. I wanted to keep staring but I had things to do. Unfortunately, I never turned the tape on... on purpose.

The “shoot” started off with him in a hotel getting ready for his big date. Unfortunately he was someone important, so of course he’s supposed to get kidnapped, sort of. He was in the bathroom, with the door shut as his hotel room door opened. In came Aiden and Chad quietly with a fake keycard to get in (Details were my thing. I liked situations to be as real as possible). The goal was to have Chad hold him down while Aiden hypnotized him. Mike walked out of the bathroom, and they got to work. Chad grabbed him and threw him down onto the bed, and got on top of him, holding him down and putting his head in a lock so that he was forced to look at Aiden. Aiden pulled out a simple watch and rocked it back and forth. He started talking Mike down into a calmer hypnosis. So far everything was going well. Mike was “playing along” perfectly. Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t playing along. He was going under. Aiden was doing an excellent job, as was the drug that was helping him be seduced easier. Eventually he got Mike down and under. Chad let go and got off of him. We all felt accomplished.

I looked over at Aiden and told him to go ahead and ask the questions...

“So Mike, where are you from?”

“I’m from Southern California.”

“Why are you here?”

“I just got over a bad break up and some bad family issues and I needed some time away. It was time for me to move on with my life and try something new. I wanted to expand my horizons.”

“How long are you here?”

“Indefinitely.”

“Work? School?”

“Neither. Parents left me a fortune. I’m living life while I can for a few months until I decided where to settle down.”

Must be nice.

“Gay, Straight?”

“Bisexual.”

“Age?”

“26”

Damn, he didn’t look a day over 20.

At this point Aiden had run out of the basic questions. So he looked over at me, and I nodded, letting him know it was time for him to finish up so we can bring him home.

Aiden continued, “Okay Mike, how would you like a permanent home with some nice guys who are all pretty sexy, single and primed for action all the time.”

“I think that sounds nice.”

“Good, we are going to bring you there, but first you’re going to need to wake up when I count to three, walk with us like normal to our car, and then when you sit down in the car you’ll go right back into this hypnotic state, and sleep. Got it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy.”

Aiden counted up, and Mike woke up, got dressed and we all walked to the car. He sat down in the back seat, and went out like a light before he even got his seatbelt on. Aiden smiled as he felt accomplished.

“Good job today Aiden.”

“Thanks Master.”

We drove off and headed home. I couldn’t wait to add some bulk to this guy. I was afraid that if it went poorly I’d screw up his body, or something worse. So before we got home, I put everyone under and made a pit stop to Dan’s house. I wanted to call him, but I didn’t want anyone to trace the call, so I went there instead. All three boys were asleep in my car, and I got out and knocked on the door.

Dan heard a knock on the door. “Right on time” he thought.

Dan opened the door and I saw him. He looked concerned, “What’s going on?”

“I was concerned about something I made. I have 3 in the car. But I need advice, quickly.”

“Come in for a minute.”

We went inside, and he opened the blinds so I could check on the three outside.

“I’m concerned about the drug I made.”

“Why is that?”

“Well the last thing I want to do is harm someone’s body.”

“I know Scott, but don’t worry. From what you’ve said was in it—it’s all natural, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So it can’t be that harmful if it everything is an herb, spice, plant, etc.”

“True.”

“Besides, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

Somehow Dan made me feel better. I wasn’t sure why, or how. I had been saying the same thing to myself for a long time. He wasn’t in my head—I was positive of that, because I can always tell.

I smiled and looked at him. “Thanks, I guess I’ll head home now.”

“No problem. I’m glad I could help.”

We hugged and I left.

Dan smiled. He knew I was coming to get reassurance to try it out. He didn’t want me to freak out, and nor did anyone else. They knew it would work, they just wanted me to see for myself.

We went home and we carried Mike to the lab. I had Aiden take him out of hypnosis so I could put him back under, but my way. Aiden and Chad left the room as I got to work. Mike went under easily, as he had already been under. He still had no real conscious knowledge of what was going on. Once he was under I started talking him into taking the drug easily. I explained what it would do and why he should take it.

“It’ll help you naturally grow muscles without working out. You’re already sexy, let’s make you sexier.”

I saw his cock start to grow. He agreed to take it. Although his mind was suggestible, I could tell he would actually do it. I opted to give him the liquid version. I didn’t feel like injecting him. He drank it, and unfortunately it would happen overnight. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight to him.

I put on the gas mask and watched him struggle to sleep. He was upset I was knocking him out, but I had to... That and I liked watching him struggle. His eyes fluttered closed and I left him tied up in the lab until the next morning. Pity because he was already hot enough to want to play with.

I went upstairs and found Aiden and Chad waiting for me. I smiled, told them he’d be ready in the morning. I gave Aiden a kiss and suggested to him that some other boys in here could use a release. He smiled and went off.

I looked at Chad, who gave me a huge hug in his delicious body and I smiled. I grabbed his hot muscular ass and he kissed me. I was horny as hell again and decided Chad needed a good fuck. Chad was thinking the same thing judging by his hard bulge nudging at my body.

“Master?”

“Yes Chad?”

“I want you now.”

“I know.”

He gave off a huge smile, and started stripping off his shirt.

“Hold on boy.”

He looked confused, and stared at me. I walked over to the door, and locked it. I didn’t want interruptions. Jake was out somewhere, and I didn’t want him coming in. I don’t know why I had a feeling someone would interrupt us.

Chad smiled at me and gave me a kiss. I looked over at him “Now, I’m all yours.”

He smiled, and took off his pants. He was wearing a jockstrap that pushed his package out nicely. My cock rose. He stopped, and looked around the room for something. He grabbed the ropes we had laying around and smiled at me. “No, I’m all yours.” He handed me the ropes and I smiled.

I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him pinning his body down as he struggled. He wasn’t struggling a lot, as he could have knocked me off the bed in a split second if he wanted to. I tied his hands behind his back and wrapped his mouth up with a gag. I smacked his ass in the sexy jockstrap, and smiled. He continued to squirm and struggle. I whispered to him “No reason to struggle boy, you aren’t going anywhere.” I smacked his ass “you hot piece of ass.” He moaned and mmphed trying to pretend to get out. I stripped completely and started shoving my cock between his ass cheeks. He moaned and groaned wanting more. I turned him around, and ungagged him. I shoved my hard cock into his mouth and started forcing him to suck it. He started enjoying the taste of my precum quickly, as he was loving every second of it. He was moaning and wanting more. He was licking my shaft taking as much in as he could. It felt orgasmic. I didn’t want to cum just yet, so I kept forcing myself not to. He kept sucking harder and harder trying to get me to cum in his mouth. I pulled out of his mouth and smiled “not yet hottie, not yet.” He smiled at me, as I flipped him back around and bent him over the bed. I pulled down his jock and reached around and grabbed his dripping wet and hard cock. I turned him to his side for a second just to lick off all of the wet precum dripping. I spent extra time on the tip of his cock as I loved listening to him moan. I then flipped him back and lubed up his asshole and my cock. I slid my cock straight into his huge bubble ass, and started pounding him, hard. He was moaning so loud, if we had neighbors, they would have heard it two houses down. I’m positive everyone inside heard it. Man it was hot. I kept moving in and out back and forth of his ass. I stroked his cock at the same time, and finally decided it was time for me to go ahead and let out my load. I went ahead and did it straight inside him, just to hear more moaning and groaning. When I was done, I pulled out, and smacked his ass hard. I flipped his body around and put my mouth on his wet cock and started licking the shaft and playing with his nipples.

“I need to cum master. I need to now.”

I kept licking his shaft ignoring him.

“Please, now! Please?” He was begging. I loved it.

I mumbled the word “Yes” while still sucking his cock. As soon as he heard it, his body started convulsing and spasming letting out large amounts of cum. I couldn’t swallow even half of what I got. I tried, but he was shooting too much too quick. It went all over my face and his body. Once we were done, he was definitely dry.

He panted. “Damn.”

I smiled and smacked his ass “Good boy.”

We cleaned up and took a shower.

He gave me a huge kiss before we left. He only put his jockstrap back on before going back out into the house. I smiled. I couldn’t stop thinking about how amazing his body is. I unlocked the door to see Jake standing at the other side. He had his arms crossed and was staring at me as if he was upset. Chad gave him a hug and walked away.

I looked over at Jake, “What’s wrong babe?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to give you a dirty look just because.” We laughed.

“Gotcha, well let me update you on the new kid.”

I gave Jake the update and he was excited. He didn’t know what to expect, but he knew what we were about to do to him. Here’s to hoping it works.

Later on that night I got a text from Dan. I had to call him afterwards and update him. We talked in code when necessary, just in case. He was a paranoid one.

“Yep. I built the backyard shed with Mike today. Yeah he’s passed out from all that work. I’ll definitely ask him in the morning and let you know if he needs one.”

That was it. We hung up, and moved on to the next thing.

I decided before bed I would check on Mike to see how he was doing. I walked down into the lab and I could see a change already, even though he wasn’t done. Muscles were forming, his body was getting a little bigger. He was still asleep under the gas, as he was supposed to be. He looked so cute just peacefully laying there. He was going to turn into a hunk. I couldn’t wait. I left and headed upstairs for bed. Jake was already in bed, and he smiled. “Everything coming out well down there?”

“Better than expected babe. We’ll see what happens tomorrow. It takes 12 hours of sedation to fully complete. He’s only been down there for about 5. Hopefully past 12 hours doesn’t hurt anything.”

“That’s good. By the way, I invited your new husband to bed.”

“Huh?”

He laughed, “Chad silly. I know you really like him, and of course me too, but still.”

“Oh. Thanks babe.”

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. “I just know how much you like how obedient he is... and how hot his body is. I was just giving you a cuddle buddy.”

“What are you then?”

“Your husband, and like all married couples we sleep far away from each other.”

We laughed. “Fine then. I won’t sleep near you and rub your chest and abs like you like me to.”

“I know, you’ll rub his instead.”

“Ouch.”

“I’m just kidding. You know I love you. You can cuddle both of us, like you usually do when someone else is here anyway.”

I smiled and kissed him, “I know.”

A few minutes later, in walked Chad. He laid right behind me and cuddled me from behind, as I cuddled Jake from behind. We fell fast asleep.